RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: RV 2012!

Post by The Observer »

Well, just got back from the bank checking on the latest dinar rates. I took my one dinar in and asked how many US dollars I could get. I was told, "0.0009." Which means that if I had 5 million dinars, I could get $4,500. Conversely, a US dollar could purchase approximately 1165 dinars.

Apparently something so very diabolical and evil happened overnight to derail the $14.38 conversion rate. Something so sinister, underhanded and inscrutable that not even the RVites saw it coming.

Obviously, Conspiracy Central has struck again.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote:Well, just got back from the bank checking on the latest dinar rates. I took my one dinar in and asked how many US dollars I could get. I was told, "0.0009." Which means that if I had 5 million dinars, I could get $4,500. Conversely, a US dollar could purchase approximately 1165 dinars.

Apparently something so very diabolical and evil happened overnight to derail the $14.38 conversion rate. Something so sinister, underhanded and inscrutable that not even the RVites saw it coming.

Check your inbox. The $14.38 rate was posted for an hour or two while we all cashed in, then it was reset to the old rate of 1164 to the dollar. If you didn't get your personal banker to do the transfer at 2:00 am this morning then you lost out. You should have read the memo.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
The Observer wrote:Well, just got back from the bank checking on the latest dinar rates. I took my one dinar in and asked how many US dollars I could get. I was told, "0.0009." Which means that if I had 5 million dinars, I could get $4,500. Conversely, a US dollar could purchase approximately 1165 dinars.

Check your inbox. The $14.38 rate was posted for an hour or two while we all cashed in, then it was reset to the old rate of 1164 to the dollar. If you didn't get your personal banker to do the transfer at 2:00 am this morning then you lost out. You should have read the memo.
In matters like this, you have to make sure that the Financial Department of your local Illuminati chapter has access to your contact information; and in fact you can even deposit your dinars (and pre-1948 Reichsmarks -- that's the next RV) with the FD so that they can make the move for you while you sleep soundly, dreaming of your new millions. :D :D :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Strange, I thought the RV happened last weekend and that everybody cashed in on Monday. MacHaffie promised, and then never said anything to the contrary. Now they're talking like it didn't happen! What's with that?

Thursday, March 22, 2012
Dinar Intel And Info
Today at 04:41:52 PM

3/22 [..CAP1] Jorel -THE SWIFT CODE IS LIKE THE GO CODE.

..CAP1] [Robinhood] Latest I heard was $22.00 as a penalty against the US
for obstructing rv,
The UST was blocking for the President all along. Now
they have to cover the $22 bucks 2:07 AM [Robinhood] The UST agreed to
purchase the Din as oil credits, now they must come up with $22.00 12:04 AM
[Robinhood] There was a court case at the World Court and they issued a
ruling with steps for remedyfor obstruction 12:04 AM [Robinhood] An 2:04 AM
[Robinhood] Announced in London on Thursday AM
========================================================================

Gembox] Every thursday shortly before 5 PM EST the forex reconciles with the
banks...it would be perfect time to activate the rates

txred] LRH1256 please remember this is a world event not just for the USA. Trying to get everyone on the same page is a major undertaking. Then there has been Greedy Rats in the mix. Getting them elimianted has been difficult, but has been accomplished. It will happen soon.

txred] Everyone working behind ths scenes has and is busy trying to gather
information seperate the good from the rumor. At times it is correct at times
the RV is in a state of FLUX and the dang thing moves.

[Gators] txred it seems the rats keep coming back
.[txred] Gators They have been at the trough for so long, they are creatures of habit. Their habits will have to be changed , or put where they cannot get to the trough.
marshww] txred do u think the open window for today at 5 est will be good for the rv to show as mentioned earlier by bella? Thx
[txred] marshww At this time yes, yes and yes.

[Gators] faithdinar agreed. It seems the rats are being used as the reasons we dont see this rv instead of the software glitches from the past. Hopefully, next month is will not be about aliens holding this up. I am sure many peeps especially the mods and admin are worn out on this ride

[1biz4u] txred isthis just a gut feeling or intel???
[txred] 1biz4u nearly all that I post has solid backing.

[booyahoohoho] txred txred hi just got here, are there more delays??
[txred] booyahoohoho Not that we have been made aware of.

[txred] honeybelle i think it will happen in time, The politicians get special
privledges, that will have to be removed from them before it can happen.

generals64] Hypothetically speaking...if this were to happen right now.... you would be a real smart person to not run to the bank and try to cash out....you need a day or two to make sure if someone you know was able to secure a better deal
==================================================================
HI FOLKS,

FOR WHATEVER REASON THE LINK BELOW WAS NOT LIVE. I HAVE GONE BACK TO THE SOURCE TO COPY THIS SO HOPE IT WORKS THIS TIME. I THINK WE NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN WE RECEIVE THE RV MONEY INTO OUR ACCOUNT.

IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT ONCE WE RECEIVE THE FUNDS INTO OUR ACCOUNT THAT WE IMMEDIATELY MAKE AN INTERNAL BANK TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS INTO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT IN THE SAME BANK. DO NOT REQUESTS CHECKS OR A DEBIT CARD ON THIS ACCOUNT BUT RATHER LET IT BE A "HOLDING" ACCOUNT. TO ACCESS THE FUNDS IN THE HOLDING ACCOUNT, AGAIN MAKE AN INTERNAL TRANSFER OF PART OF THE FUNDS AS YOU NEED THEM BACK INTO AN ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL USE TO MAKE PURCHASES OR PAY BILLS. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ON-LINE WITH THE HOLDING ACCOUNT. FOR SOME OF YOU THIS WILL SEEM TO BE INCONVENIET BUT IT JUST MAY SAVE YOUR FUNDS.

THE ONLY ACCOUNT INFO THE HACKERS SHOULD HAVE WILL BE THAT OF THE ACCOUNT THAT YOUR FUNDS WERE FIRST WIRED INTO. KEEP THE BALANCE IN THIS ACCOUNT TO A MINIMUM IN CASE THE HACKERS HAVE ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT.

Brian Williams spoke tonight about how hackers pulled off a $70 million cybercrime through stealing through bank wires. SO ... be careful when 'wiring' funds as DinarWishes has spoken to us in the past few weeks. Have a plan ... and know what's going on out there.
====================================================================================

Bulldog75: 11:45AM CST: THURSDAY. THERE HAVE BEEN CHANGES IN THE ORDER OF COMMAND TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. THERE ARE POWERS IN THE USA & WORLD NOT WANTING THIS TO HAPPEN; BUT THIS WILL OCCUR. THERE ARE NOW "NEWLY REVISED SYSTEMS AND A POWER STRATEGY" WITH CERTAIN PACKAGES TO MAKE THIS RV OCCUR. UNDERSTAND; THE 'CURRENT CERTAIN POWERS' DO NOT WANT THIS TO OCCUR. WITH THIS RV FINAL OCCURRENCE: NEW PEOPLE, NEW SYSTEMS, NEW POWERS WILL OCCUR ALL OVER THE WORLD. THERE ARE THOSE NOT WANTING THIS TO OCCUR. YOU FILTER & DECIDE. 'THIS IS OBVIOUS TO THOSE WHO ARE WELL INFORMED'. THIS RV WILL OCCUR AND THE RESISTENCE OF 'GNATS, RATS, OLDER INCUMBENTS' WILL BE FLUSHED INTO THE OCEANS; SOME TO THE 'CELLS'. THIS RV WILL OCCUR. OUR TIME HAS COME.
Bulldog75: THIS IS TOTALLY 100% POSITIVE; WE ARE GOOD TO GO. BELIEVE, THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON TO VERY SOON. CONDITIONS ARE BETTER HOUR BY HOUR. HAVE NO FEAR, OUR TIME IS NEAR. WE ARE NOT SPEAKING OF 'CELL PHONES'; ITS THE OTHER. BE OF GOOD CHEER.

Bella88 to Bulldog75: He used the words Some in USA not wanting this to occur and "older incumbants" just thinking aloud..we should all know who doesn't want this to happen and they are very powerful..

Bulldog75: BELLA88; BINGO.

Bulldog75: DINARMAMA7; WE HAVE MUTIPLE BINGO WINNERS TODAY. HOW CLEVER AND INTELLIGENT OUR GROUP HAS BECOME. I APPLAUD YOU ALL.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:25 PM

3 comments:

1. Anonymous Mar 22, 2012 04:18 PM

Just want to say a little prayer, with a lift in group consciousness and in agreement with my brothers and sisters.... In Jesus' Holy Name...We thank you for what you are doing in this hour, and we gather in agreement with you Jesus that you turn the tables on the devil, and all of Satan's unholy, ungodly workers of evil, and that you bind them all and cast them into outer darkness which you have reserved for the devil and his angels, and we command and decree that the chains that hold this RV be broken and that the blessings of God's Holy People be released NOW! We praise you and thank you for the release of this RV NOW. And Lord....ONLY if the unholy ones were to TRULY turn from their wicked ways, I ask that you save them and give them another chance to turn to your HOLY LIGHT....THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, THE ONE TRUE LIGHT and Truly change their heart from dark and evil to a heart of love and light.

2. Bonnie in Michigan Mar 22, 2012 05:34 PM

If the $22 a dinar penalty is true, could this be a contributing factor to the executive order that O signed that he can confiscate anybody's belongings? What a way to pay for the penalty for the hold up, steal from the American people again. Just a thought.

3. Anonymous Mar 22, 2012 06:11 PM

Bonnie, when I read it, it said $22. I have learned in this world that if it's not said, it's not included. You added the words 'a dinar'. I've managed to deal with these fake contracts the system has in place. The, you can't drive a motor vehicle on the state of ___ highway without a driver's license.' Listening I respond, 'I'm traveling, I don't need a traveler's license, and this property has an engine, not a motor'.

I'm reminded of them telling you, 'you have to have a license', and the listener interprets it as 'you have to have a driver's license'.

Not picking on you, but I have seen many people get into a pickle because they hear and 'add on', and then the 'misunderstandings occur', and those that have ears and heard would say, 'nope they didn't say $22 a dinar', and the one who added on would say 'yes they did!'.

Love you lots.
I hope people are more careful.
There is a legal maxim: If it's not included, it's excluded.

If the Treasury pays $22, then I guess we'll see how much of an impact it has on the RV soon.

The world has changed and is changing, but it won't take long to cause people to fall back into traps if they haven't learned anything new, and are looking for a leader to guide their next step.

Ask yourself, could you get through this RV without their intel?
Do you trust the advice of people you have never met?
If you make a mistake based on someone else's 'opinion' stated as fact, who will you blame, yourself for not knowing better or them for having an opinion stated as a fact that did not work out for you?
Based on your answers, you'll know if you've actually grown up and can handle your own, or if you still need someone to hold your hand and make choices for you.
Hint: You should be able to get through your investment without relying on intel and rumors, and you should only trust people that have earned your trust, and if you hear an opinion as a statement of fact, it is you who determined whether to act on that opinion so the outcome was your choice.
Overall, it's all on you what you do, not matter who's there or what you heard when YOU did it.

Take care, Go RV for those invested.
Disclosure: I am not invested in the Dinar.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It's getting pretty bad when the RV scammers start lifting dialogue from the NESARA scammers and the pigeons don't even notice.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, if they were dumb enough to fall for it the first time, there is every indication they will do so again, and again, and again, that's why they call them easy marks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"...you can't drive a motor vehicle on the state of ___ highway without a driver's license.' Listening I respond, 'I'm traveling, I don't need a traveler's license, and this property has an engine, not a motor'."

Words fail me.

However, I do have a pile of pre-1948 German marks and reichsmarks at home... and I just figured out a way to make an obscene profit selling them.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle

Latest I heard was $22.00 as a penalty against the US
for obstructing rv,
Penalty declined, first down. What? Am I on the wrong forum again? I don't think so, it can't get much more surreal than it already is.
Every thursday shortly before 5 PM EST the forex reconciles with the
banks...it would be perfect time to activate the rates
Ah the "Jam Thursday" variation from the "Jam Tomorrow".
Everyone working behind ths scenes has and is busy trying to gather
information seperate the good from the rumor. At times it is correct....
When? I missed that.
Brian Williams spoke tonight about how hackers pulled off a $70 million cybercrime through stealing through bank wires. SO ... be careful when 'wiring' funds as DinarWishes has spoken to us in the past few weeks. Have a plan ... and know what's going on out there.
You clearly don't. This will be the new "why the money didn't turn up", hackers intercepted all of it. Can't wait for OKIEWRONGMAN or (notenough)Bella(donna) to come out with the next excuse.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Forbes ran another article apparently about Dinar and a few of the faithful were tempted to waiver, until this genius replied to stiffen up their resolve...
dinaridgit knute rockney wrote:These are the same self proclaimed geniuses that cost a ton of people their life savings, retirements, etc. in the markets. There advice can be filed right along with Okie's BS in the trash bin!!! :lol: :lol: Follow your gut not some stock market nut! Go RV baby, bring the Ferrari to papa!! :D

Well Sparky, I'm kind of a quant m'self, and though I don't have a Ferrari either, I do have 6 other cars, several of them quite nice. I've got 2 homes, and airplane (and own an interest in a business jet besides) 7 figures in the bank (in dollars, not dong) and have been able give most of my fairly decent salary to charity for the past 6 years.

And you're masturbating to pictures of sports cars while you wait on your Iraqi Dinar to RV.

I'm not wanting to trade, are you?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg,

So I see that you too made insane amounts of money through insider knowledge of prime bank rates, logarithmic accounting, wall street bailouts, 9-11 cover-ups, Philippine lost Japanese general stolen gold, and short selling Star Line stocks before the sinking of the Titanic. If only everyone knew the financial benefits of serving Satan and doing horrible things to helpless innocents, it would be all the rage!

Saturday, March 24, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 24-Mar-2012 04:35:02

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
3-23-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 I HEARD IT WON'T MAKE IT TO MONDAY. BUTTON'S BEEN PUSHED. IT WAS PUSHED AT 4 PM CST YESTERDAY MATTER OF FACT, I HAVE FRIENDS POSITIONED TO CASH IN IN THE MORNING. BANKS NEVER SLEEP. WE HAVE EYES WATCHING THE SCREENS.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:48 AM

I have it on good authority that the button was pushed the Friday before last and you could cash in last Monday, this guru Cap1 is behind the times. As for the positions he uses to "cash in" with his friends in the morning, the less we know about it the better.

2 comments:

1. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 04:57 AM
Your friends will be waiting a long time cause there ain't no cash in at the banks. Just another lie by the gurus.

2. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 07:26 AM
These dinar guru updates are misleading and not reliable, these gurus say the rv is everyday and nothing happens...
Please only post reliable info, not the same stuff from the same guys as they have not been right.

Wow! Only a little more than a year of being wrong on a daily basis and some of MacHaffie's readers are catching on. Are they sharp or what!

Saturday, March 24, 2012
Dinars Intel - Bluwolf Update

8:04 PM [bluwolf] TIC`TOC`,TIC` TOC` THE CLOCK IS TICKING
8:04 PM [bluwolf] AND I STILL AWAIT INFORMATION
8:05 PM [bluwolf] LISTEN UP
8:05 PM [bluwolf] WE ARE STILL IN THE BEST POSITION TO SEE THIS AT ANY MINUTE
8:06 PM [bluwolf] PICK3KING MY FRIEND I HAD A VERY RUFF DAY,,I DO NOT KID AROUND,SO PLEASE DO ME THE HONOR
8:11 PM [bluwolf] ALL BANKS ARE NOW READY
8:11 PM [bluwolf] WE AWAIT THEIR CALL
8:12 PM [bluwolf] THE RATES ARE GOOD, AND NO I WILL NOT GIVE A MORE OR LESS OK
8:12 PM [bluwolf] THE VND IS ALSO THERE AND NO I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THAT RATE NEITHER
8:13 PM [bluwolf] AS SOON AS ALL IS DONE THOSE PEOPLE WITH PACKAGES WILL LET THEM OUT
8:14 PM [bluwolf] SO GET YOUR PAPERWORKS IN ORDER NOW
8:14 PM [bluwolf] BE PREPARE
8:14 PM [bluwolf] AND STOP THE RUMOR ROUTINES
8:15 PM [bluwolf] FOR THERE ARE NO MORE RUMORS ANY MORE
8:15 PM [bluwolf] THIS IS REALITY NOW
8:15 PM [bluwolf] SO LETS GET SERIOUS OK
8:16 PM [bluwolf] THAT IS ALL FOR NOW
8:16 PM [bluwolf] ARE WE CLEAR
8:18 PM [bluwolf] LISTEN UP NO I DO NOT GIVE OUT RATES NOR DATES

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:04 AM

As Lord Rama used to say, "No Dates, No Nukes!"

3 comments:

1. AnonymousMar 24, 2012 05:00 AM
There's no reality when it comes to these gurus. They have no clue what they're talking about. Just more lies upon lies.

2. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 05:01 AM
We've been here SOOOOO many times. It can be very disheartening sometimes. Here's hoping this is it.

3. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 06:23 AM
Don't hold your breath.

What about the, "everything I've said has been a lie but it's high spiritual wisdom to project your preferred future to thus co-create it using the gods and goddesses within us all and 100 monkeys" clause of the Universal Law of the One?

Saturday, March 24, 2012
DINAR UPDATE - BLUWOLF --- WE ARE THERE
3-23-2012 Bluwolf

THIS VENTURE IS OVER...WE NOW AWaiT FOR THE BANKS TO COMPLY WITH A CALL FOR YOUR CASH IN...ALL 195 COUNTRIES ARE READY TO GO OUT INTERNATIONAL...WE ARE THERE.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:55 AM

We are there? No, "we" are here and "you" are there. Bluewolfballs seems to be more positionally challenged than Crap1. I always say, it's not the motion it's the meat - Dinar gurus can't make up for their tiny endowment with special hanging chairs or ropes and pulleys. Not that you shouldn't have them handy just in case, but you know what I mean. And whatever you do, don't say things like, "WE ARE THERE!" at the supreme moment of ecstasy, or any other moment of ecstasy, if you want a second date.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

1. AnonymousMar 24, 2012 05:00 AM
There's no reality when it comes to these gurus. They have no clue what they're talking about. Just more lies upon lies.

2. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 05:01 AM
We've been here SOOOOO many times. It can be very disheartening sometimes. Here's hoping this is it.

3. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 06:23 AM
Don't hold your breath.
I find it amusing that Machalf-ass has not fired his usual condescending replies to those who give negative comments to his RV postings
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:I find it amusing that Machalf-ass has not fired his usual condescending replies to those who give negative comments to his RV postings
I have the feeling that while MacHaffie might want to believe, he gets burned out on being wrong. But there are some more comments for these posts you're sure to enjoy almost as much!

First, from Cap1's crap run.

3. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 08:40 AM
Cap1, are you BLUE Wolfs commanding officer.... ???? YOUR SOURCES HAVE A CERTAIN SMELL TO THEM... AND N E V E R RIGHT...

4. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 09:14 AM
"WE HAVE EYES WATCHING THE SCREENS.
yes, the screens, the screens, always watching the non exitanst screens.
the flies have came in due to no screens on the windows.

5. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 09:29 AM
New Americas hobby:
Do you watch tv?
Baseball?
Football?
Nah. Did you know that the hottest pastime in America now is not watchng TV. NO!
The hottest thing going now is to watch the screens.
YES!! America has now replaced watching TV as the most popular pastime for young and old. Instead, they now sit in front watch the screens for countless hours each day, and some do it 24/7 no less!!
It all started innocent enuf when some bank tellers decided that they were having fun during their lunch break and casually started watching their screens while chewing thier food. It quickly spread to other employees, the personal bakers, and even up the chain until they had even the bank President watching the screens for a few minutes a day. Soon, the Bank President found that he could not keep his eyes off the screens and was literally doing it for his whole 8 1/2 hour workday.
The phenonmenon quickly spread outside the bank to other employees working in other type jobs, cashiers at the supermarket, stock borkers, and on and on.
People even starting setting up screens inside their homes so that they wouoldnt ever have to leave their house to watch. And soon, many did not leave their homes, but would sit glued to the screens for many, many hours daily to the point of not even eating or sleeping next the screens.
Soon, some started even getting sick from this behaviour and had to go see a doctor. Doctors were at a loss to determine what type of illness these suffered from and are in the process of inventing a new disese called hyperscreenophobia, the fear that comes from spending too many hours/days/months watching screens.
They are given strong medicine and eye drops and told to never, ever even look at a screen for the rest of their life.
Thus, a new cottage industry has also sprung up for the medical/psyciatric profession, the treatement of ppl who cannot seem to live a normal life but spend their whole lives wathcing screens.

First BlueWolf

Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 08:33 AM
I believe BLUE WOLF and others are part of the GOV disinformation network... They are.........A L W A Y S WRONG..... Do they have a life or job or what..... First there was China going to save this (GET IT DONE OR), then Bush Sr. in the way, then this guy and Gregs little green men... HOW MANY WAYS DO YOU SPELL BS.... I HOPE I AM W R O N G BUT the waterfall is in site and the oars are not in the boat...

Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 08:40 AM
I know a bank owner, who is in the PP, and my two nieces who work at 5th 3rd Bank and they have been trying their best to find out if any of this is true. It seems only the gurus know what is going on. Obama isn't aware of anything and I doubt the other candidates know anything about it, otherwise they would use it.

Second BlueWolf

2 comments:

1. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 08:20 AM
BLUE WOLF.... you have been into the same KOOL AID Greg Giles drinks .... how many times have I told you need to quit being the GOV boy....

2. Anonymous Mar 24, 2012 08:31 AM
I remember the first time I heard "WE ARE THERE". That was in 1996 and thousands of times since.
I remember a "WE ARE RIGHT ON SCHEDULE" update in 1998 from Betty B. We were eating lunch and she was on the speaker phone. We laughed so hard I almost choked on my sandwich. Would someone please get me a copy of that schedule ?

I thought that the GOV boy disinformation agents were saying there wasn't going to be an RV but now someone is a GOV boy because he says there is??? Make up your minds, guys!
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

Deep Knight wrote: Nah. Did you know that the hottest pastime in America now is not watchng TV. NO!
The hottest thing going now is to watch the screens.
Idiopathic Opthalmo-mono-opia ? (Random eye condition of only being able to look at one thing?)
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

DK. Thanks for the "comments" Also, I was pretty sure that The King of The Queen City made his millions rolling Prime Banks rather than inventing auto parts. (I hope he doesn't take offense, as he is one of my favorite Q posters.)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

texino wrote:DK. Thanks for the "comments" Also, I was pretty sure that The King of The Queen City made his millions rolling Prime Banks rather than inventing auto parts. (I hope he doesn't take offense, as he is one of my favorite Q posters.)

I made a few shekels from the car parts, more from licensing the car parts to others, quite a bit more selling the company that licensed the car parts, but honestly I made the biggest killing of my life when I doubled down all I had on Ford stock in March of 2009. I literally bet the farm at an average cost of ~$1.90 a share. I'm down a bit now from the high, but we're still VERY good on Ford. And the dividend now pays better than the day job at Ford, which ain't bad money either.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote: I made the biggest killing of my life when I doubled down all I had on Ford stock in March of 2009.
I got the same gruff-voice "midnight phone call" to buy Ford from our Illuminati slave masters. Unfortunately was having an intimate encounter with an Eileen Ford Agency model at the time, thought it was her agent or boyfriend, and never put two and two together. Oh well, at least I got to sell Japan Inc. stock short right before the big earthquake last year!

A word to the wise. Don't stray too far from the phone, it's not going to be long before we get the call to buy Dinars because they're about to RV. You see, all the gurus who have been predicting this for years are really putting up a smokescreen for us. People will loose heart after so many broken promises, they'll sell their worthless paper glutting the market, we'll buy, and make a killing when we take the RV down off the blocks. Word is that the people who read these websites can't possibly take much more being lied to, insiders so far up you wouldn't believe it say it's so close I can't say how close it is. Wink, wink.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 27-Mar-2012 03:45:04

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com - discernment is advised:
=====
3-26-2012 Intel Guru BWM An RV is a change in the EXCHANGEABLE RATE of a currency allowing you to trade in a currency for a value in a different currency...as of this moment, my banker (at a big 4 bank) has NOT seen a verifiable change in the value of the Iraqi dinar...but we wait.

3-26-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 Everything has the earmarks of an RV. When we see the rates at the banks we will say we are there, until then we are still in the process. We are getting reports from select banks that the rate is live on the front screens. No official rate post until the UST allows banks to have an official rate post.

3-26-2012 Intel Guru Footforward I expected the rate to be high, but not nearly as high as it will be...we will have plenty of time to get to the bank, longer than I expected. Is there a guarantee it will show in the morning - no, I wouldn't stick my neck out, but everything is looking good. Rates were showing in different parts of the country last week...it was a test. Rates are showing at banks all over the world...different rates. All banks will receive the actual rate at one time when ready.

3-26-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man ACCORDING TO INFORMATION RECENTLY FURNISHED BY SOURCES--IT IS ALL OVER BUT THE SHOUTING. BANKS NOW ARE RECEIVING RATES ON THEIR FRONT SCREENS WHICH IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON. SOURCES STATED AND QUOTED LOCATION OF BANKS THAT PRESENTLY HAVE POSTED RATES AND THE REMAINING BANKS WILL RECEIVE THE GO OR GREEN CODE BY MORNING--IN OTHER WORDS--WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANKS TOMMORROW.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:33 AM 0 comments

Okie, Okie, Okie, it's all been over but the shouting for weeks now. I have it on good authority (coincidently, from you) that it RVed in Iraq and we're just waiting to catch up. You could at least read your own reports now and again...
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Don't hold your breath.
Don't hold your teeth.
Don't hold your dinario.
Don't hold your glasses.
Don't smell your roses.
Don't wear your gloves.
Don't wear and don't swear.
Don't look in your underwear.
Don't use discerment.
Don't use your brain.
Don't look up.
Don't go setting your hair on fire.
Don't believe a thing.
Don't learn to think.
Don't take wooden nickles.
Don't stand under the apple tree.
Did i miss anything?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves. The following quote was taken from Dinar Vets where the idiots think they're so much smarter than the people who read OOM because their batshit crazy isn't as batshit crazy as the gurus...
DV Member of the All Star Team of Stupid wrote:I just can't believe it, but my very own sister and her husband are Okie followers. I told them over and over in the past, but they recently told me they don't want to hear this from me again, so I stopped. But until Okie came along, I always thought of them as very intelligent people. But people who are repeatedly gullible simply don't fit my definition of intelligent. Sorry, Sis. But it's true.
So you're basically calling yourself a dumbass?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012
(Okie’s update): OOM 3/27/12

March 27th, 2012 04:50 pm · Posted in DOOZIES | Dinars Exchange, Dinar Daddy's Tidbits
18:31:47] OKIEOILMAN: I FEEL AS THOUGH I OWE AN EXPLANATION JUSTIFYING LAST NIGHTS POST ABOUT BEING AT THE BANK TODAY. LATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON I RECEIVED WORD FROM 3 OF THE BIG 4 BANKS THAT THEY HAD JUST RECEIVED THE RATE AS BEING LIVE AND ACTIVE AND THAT THEY WOULD BE EXPECTING A CASH IN TODAY. SO TODAY I DONE DUE DILEGENCE IN FINDING OUT JUST WHAT EXACTLY PRECLUDED US FROM BEING AT THE BANK AS THEY STATED TO ME WE WOULD. I WAS TOLD THE SAME OLE (COMPUTER GLITCH) STORY WE HAVE HAD FURNISHED PREVIOUSLY. AT FIRST I DOUBTED IT UNTIL I HAD FINALLY SATISFIED MYSELF THRU SOURCES THAT A GLITCH HAD ACTUALLY OCCURED.THE GLITCH WAS THE MIS-PLACEMENT OF ONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE IN RATES SENT OUT (WHETHER IN THE USA OR ELSEWHERE I AM UNCLEAR) BUT THAT ONLY 1 DECIMAL PLACE WRONG COULD HAVE IMMENSE RAMIFICATIONS ON WORLD RATES ESTABLISHED FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES WHICH WOULD THROW THE ENTIRE EQUILIBRIUM OF CURRENCY TRADES OUT OF SYNC. I NOTICED OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS HAD ALSO RECEIVED AND PUBLISHED THE SAME VERIFICATIONS THAT I HAD RECEIVED. I ONLY REPORT THE INTEL THAT I GET AT THE EXACT MOMENT AS BEING CORRECT. AT LAST INFORMATION FURNISHED ME WAS THAT THE PTB WAS GOING TO TRY TO PUSH THIS THRU AGAIN TONIGHT AND THE GLITCH WAS FIXED–

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:40 AM
"Follow the Money"