RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: RV 2012!

Post by notorial dissent »

Of course it is blatant greed, that is all it has been about from the very beginning, that and sheer unmitigated and unmitigatable stupidity and gullibility on the part of the dinaridjits, but mostly it is about greed, which is why they got taken for a ride to being with, and still continue to ride the same bus to nowhere.

I still love the fact that they are stupid enough to believe that a bank, any bank, is going to give them a sweetheart deal on their cash in, above and beyond the ridiculous rate they think they are going to get for their worthless paper. I mean get real, a bank is going to give away money on something that isn't going to me making them anything from these losers, the bank is doing this for the good of its soul, what, yeah right.

Of course, if they'll swallow the crap the peddlars are feeding them, they'll swallow anything else someone feeds them as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm 63. Actuarially, at best, I've got say 25 years left. Will this end during my lifetime?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

texino wrote:The Dinarians seem to be saying:
"we are getting a fantastic rate, while Iraqis get bupkis"
Of all the unmitigated gall and blatant greed! It's all just a ruse started by the pumpers to distract the idiots, yet they eat it up and it never seems to occur that it's OK for them to reap impossible profit while the folks in that war torn country get a 1:1 exchange. Astounding!
It's really disgusting when you consider the folks in the war torn country would be the ones paying the impossible profits.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:Of course it is blatant greed, that is all it has been about from the very beginning, that and sheer unmitigated and unmitigatable stupidity and gullibility on the part of the dinaridjits, but mostly it is about greed, which is why they got taken for a ride to being with, and still continue to ride the same bus to nowhere.

I still love the fact that they are stupid enough to believe that a bank, any bank, is going to give them a sweetheart deal on their cash in, above and beyond the ridiculous rate they think they are going to get for their worthless paper. I mean get real, a bank is going to give away money on something that isn't going to me making them anything from these losers, the bank is doing this for the good of its soul, what, yeah right.

Of course, if they'll swallow the crap the peddlars are feeding them, they'll swallow anything else someone feeds them as well.
One of them somewhere posted that they had a special deal worked out with BofA and Chase I think. I wonder if anyone has called those banks (both who aggressively DO NOT deal in dinar in any way because of the dinaridgits badgering them for years) and asked about that yet?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'm 63. Actuarially, at best, I've got say 25 years left. Will this end during my lifetime?

Its not going to happen in your grand-children's lifetime.
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote:One of them somewhere posted that they had a special deal worked out with BofA and Chase I think. I wonder if anyone has called those banks (both who aggressively DO NOT deal in dinar in any way because of the dinaridgits badgering them for years) and asked about that yet?
I'd heard WF, but same difference, and of course the banks will deny it, since they don't want it to get out to the hoy paloy, just like the new super secret rate is showing on their back office screens that only they can see.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I posted this somewhere else, and just want to put it here for posterity, so when it happens, I can say 'I told you so'
the smartest guy in the room wrote:Say you have accumulated 10 million dinar and think you're gonna be rich. Iraq announces that they are going to replace the currency with the new 'no zero' notes. Being a typical dinaidjit, you think you're rich! but eventually it will get pounded into your head that no, it's just like everyone has been saying, (on DV they had to say it in a special closet, but still) it's a straight LOP. That's okay, you think, long term investment and all, so you begin to make your plans to swap your old notes for the new. No bank will touch it, they've all said for years they wouldn't and for the love of Bob, it wasn't just smoke and mirrors, they really aren't going to touch it. So you call your online pump it up dinar dealers. No one answers. Hell, they've known all along, and once the word was out, they wisely went into hiding at an undisclosed location with Dick Cheney. For there safety.
About this time, you finally get a straight answer that the expiration date that the desperately stupid on the forums is not only real, but you're gonna have to go to Iraq, not to cash in and be rich, but just to keep from losing the 10 grand you have in the dinar in the closet. So you look on priceline.com and find out it's gonna be $1500 and take two days (actual Priceline price, I checked) but hey, if you don't go, you're gonna lose it all because even Ebay at $350 a million is drying up by now, you're not the only one panicking. So you take a week off work, get your flight and go, with 10 million dinar in your checked bag, to Kuwait. There you find that to rent a car to go to Iraq is illegal, so you have to hire a driver from the livery service adn this is a big boom to them, another $1,000. You hate to do it, but you're gonna lose $10,000 so you do. You get to the border and the customs agent opens your bag, has a big episode and eventually explains to you that it's illegal to bring in
a) any
b)more than X
Dinars, but this being Iraq, if you give him half of them, he'll not notice the other half. Now you're getting pissed, but hey, half or nothing, so you negotiate (thanks for the advice on cash in Adam Montana!) him down to giving him 3 million and letting you keep 7 million.
Okay, you've flown around the world, taken a week off work, paid bribes spent big money for a flight, car etc...now after a night listening to the bombs go off in town, you finally make it down to the local Warka Bank. You want to both cash in, and check up on the $2500 you deposited there when the very smart Guru told you to. You're very happy they're still open. after the stories of them being insolvant etc...
SO you go in the bank, the teller tells you that yes, the accounts are fine, although all the citizens lost 25% of their deposits. What? The foreigners? Well, they lost everything, the recovery funds only paid out Iraqis. So sorry. So, let's cash in your dinar for the new notes, shall we? You can cahs in as much as you want, up to 1 million dinar per day. You have 7 million? Oh my, why would anyone want to cash in 3 and a half years pay all at once? Sorry, there are no exceptions.

So you go get a room, cause, well, this is gonna take a week. Your livery won't stay a week, but he'll gladly come back next week to pick you up, it'll only be $1500. The bank takes the 10% tax Iraq has imposed on all foreign cash ins.

So lets recap, $1500 for the flight, $2500 for the car, $500 for a hotel room, $3000 for the bribe going into the country, oh, and we didn't mention the $1500 more they took to let you leave with more than the limit, either.

Can you see where this is going? People are gonna lose everything because even if you have ten million, it's gonna cost that much or more to simply exchange them old notes for new.

And that's why the dealers are gonna be hard to find
notorial dissent

And that's if they're really lucky, and most of these Darwinian rejects aren't lucky, and are never ever going to be lucky.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:The Dinarians seem to be saying:
"we are getting a fantastic rate, while Iraqis get bupkis"
Of all the unmitigated gall and blatant greed! It's all just a ruse started by the pumpers to distract the idiots, yet they eat it up and it never seems to occur that it's OK for them to reap impossible profit while the folks in that war torn country get a 1:1 exchange. Astounding!
Is this a great country or what!? GO RV!!!
Gregg wrote:It's really disgusting when you consider the folks in the war torn country would be the ones paying the impossible profits.
Of course we get to have impossible profits at their expense, we're us and they're them! The question should be, why do you and your anti-sudden-wealth-for-Dinarians ilk hate America so much? GO RV!!!
notorial dissent wrote:
Gregg wrote:One of them somewhere posted that they had a special deal worked out with BofA and Chase I think. I wonder if anyone has called those banks (both who aggressively DO NOT deal in dinar in any way because of the dinaridgits badgering them for years) and asked about that yet?
I'd heard WF, but same difference, and of course the banks will deny it, since they don't want it to get out to the hoy paloy, just like the new super secret rate is showing on their back office screens that only they can see.
Of course they can't let you in on the secret rates until they're not secret anymore. Otherwise St. Germain would materialize in their bank vaults causing all of them to mess their shorts. Besides, my bank always denies everything, such as NESARA, Chemtrails, First Contact, and that deposit I was sure I made last week. GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
"UST IMF AN CHINA ARE SAYING RV WITHIN 36 HOURS"
Posted By: hobie
Date: Tuesday, 3-Apr-2012 03:36:50

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
4-2-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 EVERYONE'S EXCITED! GAUNTLET'S WERE THROWN DOWN TONIGHT...BIG BOYS ARE LOOKING FOR IT TO HAPPEN TONIGHT. UN MUST PRODUCE FINAL CHAPTER 7 PAPERS IN THE MORNING...WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN RV...THE RATE IS STILL HIGH...ALL BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED...EXPECT THE EXPECTED!! PREPARE TO EXECUTE YOUR PLAN.

4-2-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman IMF AND THE UN HAVE LEFT IRAQ...ALL IS GOOD FINALIZED. RUMOR IS THEY SHOULD IMPLEMENT ERBIL AND HCL ON THE 5TH ALONG WITH SOME CH7 STUFF... STILL NO UPDATES FROM THE BANKERS ON THE VND. UST IMF AN CHINA ARE SAYING RV WITHIN 36 HOURS AS IF 10 MIN AGO.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:51 AM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"UN MUST PRODUCE FINAL CHAPTER 7 PAPERS IN THE MORNING"....

So the UN is responsible for US bankruptcy law proceedings? I didn't know that. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Y'know, there is a part of me that wishes that I had a stack of Iraqi dinars (bought at their real value), to sell at a Really Good Price to the RV crowd.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

So you call your online pump it up dinar dealers. No one answers. Hell, they've known all along, and once the word was out, they wisely went into hiding at an undisclosed location with Dick Cheney. For there safety.

Me tinks Cheney said; Kate bar the door!!

They can got their own press, besides I told them to stop :) .....just ask my lawyer ..opps ...is he out yet?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My NESARA Mindset

Many years ago I was discussing the NESARA cult and my confusion about its attraction with a psychologist friend who suggested I do a bit of role playing. We settled on doing this for a half hour after waking up for a single weekend. When I awoke, I pretended to believe that NESARA had likely been announced and ran to the TV to watch and my computer to download the latest news. I tried to suspend disbelief as much as I could and play the part.

The first day was this just kind of silly, but the second day I noticed I was becoming excited by the process and definitely getting awake and excited faster than a normal morning. Much like waiting for Christmas as a child. No doubt the Dinaridjits get a similar thrill getting up every morning to see if they’re millionaires yet. Gives their otherwise wasted lives purpose and them a thrill. And who’s to say they’re wrong, well, except for the fact they actually are wrong? After all, this is America and you can think what you want, no matter how idiotic or delusional. It’s all part of our exceptionalism.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

So your psychologist friend is saying that stupidity and gullibility are narcotics then???
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

The workaround always ends somewhere in time but sometimes the outset is abrupt in the end, and symptoms rapidly reach a climax of severity. Manic and acute polymorphic forms almost always start within the first 14 days..hmmmm, but depressive psychosis may develop somewhat later....not good.
I confess that psychosis does work and the more practice at the game/psychosis the easier it gets to recover......or just move on.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I wonder if anyone else has noticed that a person called "Hammer Man" has found a hole,uh, home
on Blaino's Planet dinar site. The Hammer is supposed to be knocking out trust agreements for the newly anointed rich folk. OK fine! Now, if you will, go to Planet Dinar and gaze at the Hammer Man's logo and see if it's sort of pink with a silloette of a fellow holding a rather small hammer while striking a pose reminiscent of a member of the popular gay singing group "The Village People". Now I have not become homophobic this late in life, but I'll bet you half a peach that the macho minded pumpers were not trying for what they seem to have received. Have a look if you have a chance.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight was visiting family over a long 4-day weekend and has been blissfully unaware of comings and goings in the Dinaridjit world. However, I'm told by a "high up" source who has "never been wrong about Dinars RV dates except for the dates" that if it's not today, it will be by Tuesday fer sure!

Saturday, April 7, 2012
Dinar Intel - Bluewolf
Bluewolf chat messages

I HAVE FOR THE LONGEST TIME HAVE STATED AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT THERE IS A SYSTEM THAT IS IN PLAY AND IT IS CALLED THE THOMPSON REUTERS SYSTEM AND ALSO HOW IT WORKS, IT GETS LOCKED IN AT 10:15 PM PST FRIDAY,,REVEALED ON SUNDAY AT 5:15 PM EST AND SEEN IN THE EASTERN SEABOARD AT 9:15 AM EST MONDAY.

I HAVE ALSO EXPRESS TO YOU THAT THAT 525 IS NOT A RATE AT ALL THAT IT IS EITHER A SWIFT OR A MT OR A CURRENCY CODE BUT IT IS NOT A RATE,THE RATES THAT YOU WILL SEE WILL BE OF DOUBLE DIGITS AND VERY HIGH,

I ALSO HAVE SAID THAT BOTH THE DINAR AND THE DONG WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH ITS RATES AND THAT THEY ARE IN THE ONLY BASKET OUT THERE FOR THERE ARE NOT THREE BASKETS BUT JUST ONE..I HAVE ALSO SAID IN THE PAST AND IT IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD WHICH ANYONE OF YOU CAN GET IN THE FORUMS OF THE GET TEAM, 3S,CAPS ROOM WHERE I HAVE STATED THAT THE FED IS DEAD AND THAT THE U.S. MONEY USE TODAY WILL BE CHANGED FOR U.S.TREASURY NOTES AND THAT IS HAPPENING NOW,,

I HAVE ALSO SAID IN THE PAST THAT SOMETHINGS WOULD HAPPEN TO LIBYA AND IT FELL THAT DAY,SYRIA AND YOU ARE SEEING WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THAT COUNTRY NOW,USA AND YOU ARE STARTING TO SEE WHAT IS BEING COVERED UP NOW,AND IRAN WHICH WILL FALL TO WAR SOON..NOW WITH ALL THAT SAID I WANT YOU ALL TO ASK YOURSELVES THE QUESTION WHY IF YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE SAID THESE THINGS YOU BELIEVE ANOTHER WHO REPEATS IT? IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME..I NOW MUST ASK MYSELF HAS IT BEEN WORTH IT,,HAVE I LOST MY TIME,,OR THE ONLY LOGICAL ANSWER THEY WILL BELIEVE IN THE LONG RUN..NO I WILL TELL YOU WHY IT HAS NOT HAPPEN TODAY THE REAL REASON IS ALL BANKS WORLDWIDE MUST BE OPEN ON THE DAY THAT THIS WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY OCCURS,,AND YOU HAVE ALL FORGOTTEN WHAT DAY THIS IS, REMINDER IT IS GOOD FRIDAY AND WE THE SPANISH NATIONS DO NOT WORK ON THIS HOLLY DAY,PLACES LIKE PUERTO RICO,SANTO DOMINGO,CUBA,MEXICO,GUATAMALA,HONDURAS,NICARAGUA,COSTA RICA,PANAMA,COLOMBIA,ECUADOR,VENEZUELA,PERU,BRAZIL,BOLIVIA,PARAGUAY,URUGUAY,CHILE,ARGENTINA,SPAIN,PORTUGAL,PHILLIPINES,, SEE WE HONOR OUR FAITH AND OUR LORD AND ALL SEE WE HONOR OUR FAITH AND OUR LORD AND ALL BANKS ARE CLOSE..SO YOUR BEST SCENARIO TO SEEING THIS WILL BE MONDAY THREW THE SYSTEM EXPLAINED AND NOT BEFORE..YOU WILL KNOW THAT ALL RATES ARE TO BE LOCKED IN AT 10:15 PM PST TODAY FOR SURE..NOW I HOPE FOR THE LIFE OF ME THAT YOU FINALLY ABSORB WHERE WE ARE REALLY AT AT THIS TIME,,YOU WILL RECEIVE PROMPTLY YOUR BLESSINGS,NOTHING IS HOLDING IT AND NOTHING WILL,,THE RATES WILL BE HIGH IN DOUBLE DIGITS NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY..AND THAT YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY BLESSED WHETHER SOME LIKE IT OR NOT,,BE BLESS NOW..AND HAPPY JOURNEYS..

4-6-12 6:52 EST BLUWOLFTINKERBELL--YOU LUCKY PUP

8:46 PM [bluwolf] LISTEN UP FROM THIS DAY ON ALL OF YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GOOD FRIDAY,,IT WILL BE ON YOUR MIND FOREVER,,REST ASURE,,BYE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:32 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous Apr 7, 2012 06:51 AM
Thank you. For the intell. Will you make it known when we are cleared to go to the banks to cash in as soon as you receive word?

Anonymous Apr 7, 2012 09:08 AM
This will give you all the information you need:
http://www.dinarcramps.com/our-blog.html

Anonymous Apr 7, 2012 11:00 AM
THIS IS TRUE THE LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES STILL HONOR GOOD FRIDAY

Thomson Reuters Corporation (NOT Thompson) is a business data provider that was integrated from Thomson Corporation's and the Reuters Group 4 years ago. No doubt a name Bluewoof picked up somewhere. With any luck they'll get a few grins out of the many otherwise annoying inquiries they'll be getting from the Dinar crowd after this revelation.

For some more grins, other postings from MacHalfass.

Saturday, April 7, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 6-Apr-2012 23:40:15

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
4-6-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf 525 IS NOT A RATE AT ALL, THAT IT IS EITHER A SWIFT OR A MT OR A CURRENCY CODE BUT IT IS NOT A RATE, THE RATES THAT YOU WILL SEE WILL BE OF DOUBLE DIGITS AND VERY HIGH... ALL RATES ARE TO BE LOCKED IN AT 10:15 PM PST TODAY FOR SURE...NOTHING IS HOLDING IT AND NOTHING WILL.
4-6-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog 75 WE ARE IN THE RV PROCESS. NO ONE KNOWS THE : RATE, DATE, TIME. THE RATE CAN BE CHANGED NEAR THE LAST MOMENTS BEFORE ITS OFFICIALLY POSTED. THE IQD AND DONG ARE VERY STRONG & WILL BE TOGETHER IN THE FIRST BASKET. THIS SHOULD BE A GLORIOUS EASTER WEEK-END.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:27 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous Apr 6, 2012 09:58 PM
WaaaHooo, congratulations to all the new millionaires!

Caleamabob Apr 6, 2012 10:09 PM
I hope the day has come(: looks promising I'll remain cautiously optimistic

Anonymous Apr 7, 2012 12:08 AM
eCFR (Electronic Code of Federal Regulations) sent to us from RN 04/07/2012
Just a brief comment on what Bluwolf and Studley have said in today and yesterday on the 5.25 being a "code" and not a rate. I think they are absolutely correct. If you do your own research you will find this particular code under the eCFR (Electronic Code of Federal Regulations) and all these rules and regulations starting with 5.1 - 5.25 are all about OFF-EXCHANGE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS and under Title 17 of the COMMODITIES AND SECURITIES EXCHANGES...Not sure what it all means, but it really is a code pertaining to Foreign Currency Exchanges...you decide.

I will decide - you are totally clueless.

Friday, April 6, 2012
Dinar Intel --- OKIEOILMAN & CAP1
OKIEOILMAN: TOMMOROW WILL BE THE "GOOD FRIDAY" YOU WILL ALWAY'S REMEMBER--BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY REMEMBER JESUS TOMMOROW AS THE DINAR PALES IN COMPARISON WITH WHAT HE GAVE US

mcbrp to OKIEOILMAN: Please tell us we went to defcon 1

OKIEOILMAN: MCBRP--DEFCON 1 IS WAR-----DEFCON 2 IS THE HIGHEST STATE SHORT OF WAR THERE IS

OKIEOILMAN: WHO DO YOU LOVE ENOUGH TO ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE CRUCIFIED TO SAVE??--IF YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANTET JESUS WOULD STILL HAVE GIVEN HIS LIFE FOR YOU-----
THAT IS REAL AGAPPE LOVE (SOMETHING WE CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND) 

OKIEOILMAN: MEETING IN IRAQ IS AND WAS IRRELEVANT------IT IS ALL TAKEN CARE OF AS THIS AFTERNOON--NEED I SAY MORE?

HeavenOnEarth to OKIEOILMAN: You sure know how to PREACH the WORD 

OKIEOILMAN: I AM NOT A PREACHER--WISHED I WAS--JUST A BLOOD BOUGHT MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE

OKIEOILMAN: MALIKI--TALIBANI--ALLAWAI-----ALL IS IRRELEVANT NOW---FORGET IRAQ----AS OF 3.30 P.M THIS AFTERNOON---READ WHAT I SAY

OKIEOILMAN: ANYTIME YOU WISH TO THANK SOMEONE---THANK OUR FATHER FOR PUTTING US TOGETHER---SHOWER NO PRAISE ON ME--

OKIEOILMAN: EACH MEMBER OF THIS SITE IS EQUALLY AS IMPORTANT AS MYSELF-BULLDOG--OR ANY OTHER INTEL GIVER 

mvg1222 to OKIEOILMAN: So we Will See THis Tomorrow..Would that be a correct interpretation?

OKIEOILMAN: MVG1222--BINGO

dilandinar: Any chance it will be posted by midnight???

OKIEOILMAN: DILANDINAR--DID YOU NOT READ MY STATEMENT ABOUT 3.30 PM THIS AFTERNOON?

OKIEOILMAN: MAN--CAN'T YOU GUY'S READ?OKIEOILMAN: LET'S SEE IF THIS SOAK'S IN-------THE BUTTON WAS PUSHED AT 3.30 THIS AFTERNOON-----NOW WHAT'S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

OKIEOILMAN: IN A KINGDOM OF BLIND---THE PERSON WITH 1 EYE WILL BE KING

Midnightplus to OKIEOILMAN: Are you able to say what the rate is yet? Any rate is great but curious

OKIEOILMAN: MIDNIGHT--RATE FURNISHED LAST NIGHT

forgesasmi: I have a questions.. and I am not being disrespectful.. As the button was pushed at 3:30pm today.. why isn't it showing at the bank in HI when they were still open? I thought it would be everywhere all at once. Just trying to understand the process

OKIEOILMAN: FORGESASMI--ALL BANKS WILL RECEIVE ACTIVATION AT THE SAME TIME--HAWAII WOULD GIVE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE TO SOME----WAIT TILL MORNING

====================================================================
Cap1

it's been a long journey...many ups and downs...frustrations to the extreme but all is over with based on what i've heard today [Thursday]...you may be at the bank tomorrow [Friday]. Depends on when the rate shows live. It has been released...probably monday is more in line, but hey, if it's monday. So what. At least we have an rv when the rate shows.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:28 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous Apr 6, 2012 09:26 AM
OK Wo the button has been pushed. Does that mean we can go to the bank now and cash in or do we wait until 3:30PM today?

Anonymous Apr 6, 2012 10:55 AM
I wouldn't look to these guys to tell you when the RV will actually happened. They are called Gurus for a reason.
It makes much more sense to look up the rates on a real forex site and then confirm with your own bank by phone.

Thursday, April 5, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... / SOME BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING "PENDING".
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 5-Apr-2012 02:47:07

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Studley got word this is in process, the 5.25 is a code, the rate should be much higher...nothing completely confirmed...hoping to have more info soon, no live rate yet, very quietly going through the system, can always be problems, looks very promising.

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man RATES ALREADY POSTED ON SEVERAL CORPORATE BANK SITES PRESENTLY...HAS THE WORD---PENDING BESIDE IT. THE RATE ISA LITTLE HIGHER THAN WHAT I HAVE BEEN QUOTING FOR A YEAR...ADD 85 CENTS...[5.25]. AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME THIS IS STILL A FLUID SITUATION. AS I RECEIVE MORE---YOU WILL ALSO.

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 I HAVE KNOWN SINCE 4:30 PM THAT INTEL IS COMING OUT CONCERNINGFOREX DOWNLOADING THE NEW RATES. WE HAVE TWO CONFIRMATIONS. TRYING TO GET MORE. IF THIS IS INDEED HAPPENING, YOU KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FINALLY SIGNED OFF ON. WHEN RATES CHANGE, SIGNATURES HAVE TO BE OBTAINED AGAIN FROM EVERYONE. THAT WAS COMPLETED LATE THIS AFTERNOON. DON'T KNOW THE TIMELINE FOR LOADING RATES BUT IT'S HOURS NOT DAYS. SOME BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING "PENDING". THE GREAT NEWS IS IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE AN RV!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:54 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous Apr 5, 2012 10:47 AM
Looks like we've had an RV for the past 6 months. I'm not holding my breath. How is it that all these so called Dinar Gurus have all these conflicting updates and stories? One claims we have arrived while another claims it could be another 6 months out etc. Now I have been hearing that the Bush regime has been holding this up. Do they really have that much power and control?

I truly believe that this is going to happen, but the big insane question that apparently no one can answer, even the big time so called grues is "WHEN"? Ger er done.

Anonymous Apr 5, 2012 10:49 AM
How about arresting those responsible for holding the RV back and get er done?

Anonymous Apr 5, 2012 10:02 PM
Something has to be going on big time. This topic has been to quiet all day long. Is there anymore info of what's going on?

joe Apr 6, 2012 06:31 AM
When us invaded Iraqi and caused genocide there the USA army loaded a 40 ft container of Iraqi dinar and shipped to to USA under bush , it sits in treasury and bush has set up dinar distributors garented by USA treasury ?
Bush has been money laundering Iraqi dinar to world the world , the RV happened 2009 remember and every day since , always Monday cash in time .?notice Vietnam dong same thing there USA invasion stole there dong now you buy from Dina brokers , the gurus work for USA government , pushing dinar and Vietnam dong from treasury , gurus saying 169 nations in new banking system but there money is not revalueing , only dong and dinar the Double Ds .but must buy from USA treasuey , garenteed.? Iraqi or Vietnam don't know about world RV or Vietnam or any bother country on planet , no one else knows it's happening only the gurus , no fact,proof,evidence ,no info out side guru money laundering ,we been had ? The alian report is made up too, by kindy garden school story's ?there's a mug born every day hahahaha

You know it's a Dinaridjit day when the comment that makes the least sense (this last one) makes the most sense. There's a mug born every day, or at least a large coffee cup.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

texino wrote:I wonder if anyone else has noticed that a person called "Hammer Man" has found a hole,uh, home
on Blaino's Planet dinar site. The Hammer is supposed to be knocking out trust agreements for the newly anointed rich folk. OK fine! Now, if you will, go to Planet Dinar and gaze at the Hammer Man's logo and see if it's sort of pink with a silloette of a fellow holding a rather small hammer while striking a pose reminiscent of a member of the popular gay singing group "The Village People". Now I have not become homophobic this late in life, but I'll bet you half a peach that the macho minded pumpers were not trying for what they seem to have received. Have a look if you have a chance.

Well, he is trying to ram something up their....
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
texino wrote:I wonder if anyone else has noticed that a person called "Hammer Man" has found a hole,uh, home
Well, he is trying to ram something up their....

If this is the one (I got it off an image search), it looks like someone swinging a normal-sized sledgehammer the correct way (and not the way swinging sledges are typically depicted). This is from someone who knows, I used to break rocks at the big house before the Illuminati sprung me in that daring escape you no doubt heard about but forgot the details of. Yeah, that's the one! Anyway, I only say this because Texino is right, it looks "funny," but I believe only compared to the 1930's worker-as-hero art movement. The poster, mural, and sculpture part of socialist realism. I am not against socialism, I mean, we're all part of the same NWO conspiracy, right?, but I am against their public art. And not because the poses are more theatrical than realistic, because it's in bad taste, but still popular in N. Korea.

As for the Village people, from the few videos I saw I believe that the bulk of their poses were also more theatrical that realistic. But I don't believe they were part of the Communist Party, or for that matter any other part of the NWO conspiracy. Just another abomination against The Universal Loving Spirit and The Law of the One that with love and light will be destroyed by fire from the cloudships before ascension. Soon. In fact, just about the time the Iraqi Dinar RVs.

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

See, you were gone for four whole days, and what did you miss, not a thing. you could have reposted any of the hundreds of previous posts and no one would have been able to tell the difference between them and what they did post while you gone. Doesn't it just make you feel all warm and gushy inside, or something. It's still gonna happen tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...... but maybe not.