RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Say What!!!!!

McHalfwit is even less cohernet than usual tonight. It is going to be rather difficult to cash in before there is an announcement, because there is going to have to be an RV before there can be an announcement, and the Iraqi gov't is going to have to get off their collective whatevers and actually do something before there can be an RV, and realistically, they have no reason whatsoever right now, or any time in the foreseeable future for that matter, to waste their time and money on something like that when they have far more pressing needs, like water and power to think about, and and let's not even go in to staying in power for them to be worried about McHalfwit's fulminations.

And what gold backed financial system? Did some one slip one in when in when I was out cleaning out my rose bushes? I really think I would have noticed otherwise.
If you want to keep abreast of the conspiracy you have to pay close attention. I could be wrong, but I think the "banking announcement" is that they're going off Federal Reserve notes and back to silver, gold, and latinum. Then the $$$$ you get from your Dinars won't lose their value 'cause they're paper. Why? Because US currency will become stronger by being actual precious metal instead of paper BUT at the same time it will be worth 1/5000 less that it did before in relation to the paper Iraqi Dinar. But it's all part of god's master plan for his people and OkieOilMan, so visualize the RV and get ready to be a millionaire in the morning, or at the very latest Tuesday.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Isn't McHalfwit getting a bit previous again? Like the RV that hasn't happened, neither has the great changeover to the new Treasury Notes.

I really do think our boy needs to get his meds checked again, the anti-psychotic doesn't seem to be working anymore.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

2. Anonymous May 3, 2012 10:02 AM
May 5th, the night of the supermoon, millions around the world will be participating in a whold meditation/visualization of our earth. Please join us, the more people the more power!
Most of my more spiritual acquaintances will be spending the evening meditating with Tequila and Mexican food, and doing a bad impersonation of Pancho Villa.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Along the lines of "Mad" magazine, I keep thinking of "If OKIEOILMAN was your....."
Physician - you'd be dead.
Auto Mechanic - you'd either be dead or you would have long gone elsewhere for repairs.
but the best and most recent was
Mail Man - because he'd be under arrest for "tampering with the US mail" based on his own writings.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, May 6, 2012
Dinar Intel - Coming Into Home Plate!
Subject: Coming Into Home Plate

Yesterday my friend of mine was in Chase Bank, here in Arizona, cashing his check. While talking to the teller he asked her about the Dinar.

When she typed in Dinar these 3 countries came up. Kuwait, Jordan & Bahrain. The rate for the 3 of them in order was $31.77, 12.40 & 23.30

They were in the 1st basket!!! So were is the Iraqi Dinar & the Dong? My sources got back to me today since telling them last night and those amounts for those 3 countries are for real!! So where is the Dinar and the Dong? It is believe by them that Monday or no later than Tuesday we should be able to cash in. So these very high project rates for the Dinar & the Dong are NOT out of line.

Do not expect to see this on the ForeX when it opens on Sunday 5:00 PM EST
. The banks will lead the way.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:23 AM

Kuwaiti Dinar, $3.60; Jordanian Dinar, $1.41; Bahraini Dinar, $2.65. Then again, I'm looking at these from my home computer, not from Chase Bank, and not while under the influence of any mind-altering substances, so that may explain the differences.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

5-5-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT HAS BEEN SEVERAL DAY'S SINCE I WANTED TO MAKE "THE POST"- I HAVE BEEN GIVEN STERN WARNING AND ADVICE FROM THE PTB TO KEEP SILENT...THE REASON GIVEN WAS WE WERE SO NEAR THE TRUTH THAT IT HAD AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON THE RELEASE OF THE DINAR BECAUSE OF SOME CHARECTARS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION THAT INVOLVED NATIONAL SECURITY. I HAVE TRIED TO HONOR THAT WARNING BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEM'S. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

5-5-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man POPULAR OPINION ABOUT THERE BEING NO NEW INTEL AVAILABLE--LET ME ASSURE YOU--THERE'S LOAD'S OF INTEL --BUT NOT REPEATABLE--BE COMFORTED THAT INTEL IS MOST POSITIVE AND THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEGATIVE ON THE HORIZON. WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A TRANSISTION PHASE THAT INVOLVES MANY GOVERMENTS WORLD WIDE AND THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY. THIS PROCESS AS WAS TOLD TO ME TODAY IS FINISHED. THE TIME FACTOR INVOLVING THE R/V IS IMMENENT AND VERY CLOSE--I WOULD TRUELY LOVE TO REVEAL ALL THAT WAS SHARED WITH ME BUT AT THE PRESENT TIME I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DO SO---NOT TEASING ANYONE--JUST HONORING A MANDATE FROM HIGHER UP.

I also have it on good authority that Okie's intel is a real "load."
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:Kuwaiti Dinar, $3.60; Jordanian Dinar, $1.41; Bahraini Dinar, $2.65. Then again, I'm looking at these from my home computer, not from Chase Bank, and not while under the influence of any mind-altering substances, so that may explain the differences.
Those are the correct and going rates for the three currencies. The rates these nimnols are going on about are the rates the banks are charging, and since they don't deal in change and small quantities they are pegging it at a minimum dinar amount and tacking on their charges as well. My bank doesn't deal in anything smaller than 20£ notes for British currency, so it is reasonable to assume they have a minimum for the dinar currencies as well, it just doesn't mean what they want it to.

Still no RV I see!!!! Oh gee!!!!

Yeah, load is right as far as Oaki dokie is concerned, the only question is it cow, horse, or pig, and which has the higher intel value?

Nope, not teasing at all, just lying through his teeth like always.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. You and Bella may have talked to "experts" about a "new position" to "plant the seed" but the results will be the same same - unfulfillment.

Monday, May 7, 2012
Dinar Intel Johnnywg ---- A NEW AMERICA
Intel4U JONNYWG A NEW AMERICA 05/06/2012

This evening Bella and myself had a long talk with a few experts...The results are the following:......

We just had in-depth conversations with financial analysts and securities experts regarding the new US Treasury Currency revaluation and transformation from the Federal Reserve. This will take place during the next six (6) months; it is now acknowledged the devaluation will be slower and more gradual, and this is our new position based on new information.

Cashing In:
• Cash in at Banks in US Currency, Credits, or Notes.
• Deposit currency in a Non-interest bearing DODD FRANK ACCOUNT.
• After research, move money to investments (asset allocation), small businesses, properties, corporations, housing; etc.

See Below:

NOTE: Foreign Currencies such as BRICS, CDN, AUS dollars, UK GBP will not be a great investment for profit; however, it will stabilize your principle. This will be the safest way to go but does not help AMERICA.

Basically, the new philosophy in Post RV will be a rebirth of America and a wealth creator.
1. We are not to sit out from it.
2. We are to be proactive and take chances.
3. We should help create jobs and well-being.
4. Invest in companies that make something.
5. Invest your money in job creation.
6. Purchase real estate with a ten (10) year plus plan (and yes, some may lose money).
7. Take a risk to build up your nation.

You are the Leaders -- like it or not, and we have all been placed in this position.

THE BAD: Gold and some other precious metals will be too great a risk of investment mainly because the market is controlled by massive reserves of the Pacific Rim. The USD will devalue for the next six (6) months, and PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN THE STOCK MARKET.

Be a Participant, not just an Investor; look into businesses that make a profit, and look for new frontier investments. Wealth Management provides another layer of protection to our money. This is a good addition to our Banking Institutions. It is our opinion you should speak directly with Wealth Management Teams and their Advisors -- this new opportunity of wealth can be of great assistance to you as an investor. Do not leave money in Banks!!

Please do not live in fear -- that is our old way of thinking to “never spend our money and save every dime in the Banks…” Those days need to be left in the past. We have an opportunity to go back to the good ole days of 1960 and build our economy yet again. You must be fearless and willing to educate yourselves -- have confidence in your ability to take risks by knowing your money is actually making money rather than making money sitting stagnant in a Bank. We have got to get away from allowing the Banks to make money from our own money. DO NOT LEAVE MONEY IN BANKS. You are very strong and capable people with remarkable endurance, as you have proven this in the IQD investment alone. It is our responsibility to plant seeds and allow our country to grow back into the strong economy it once was. Remember, we are all in this together, and together we can and will accomplish this goal.

“Ask not what your country can do for you,
Ask what you can do for your country —
Ask together what we can do for the freedom of man.”
– John F. Kennedy

Good Luck and Thanks to all of you ~
jonnywg & BellaGrits

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:00 AM

UPDATE - 3 comments

Anonymous May 7, 2012 06:14 AM

Do you people really think we have an additional six months to do the revaluation? Is Nibiru and Sarru just part of the world's imagination since both will follow the dwarf star around the sun for a run pass the earth; both much bigger then the earth and whose gravitational pull could affect us in ways we cannot fathom, yet. Six months to revalue while we await the ascension and continue to live in poverty and need. It doesn't sound like a God ordained operation to me nor world prosperity while we're fighting in our abundance to survive. Gurus should just stop talking and let the resistance movement do its job.

Anonymous May 7, 2012 09:36 AM

Over 80,000 of the original 336,000 lenders have passed away. A majority of those who are left are in their mid 60's to mid 80's. Its been 20 years since this started. I lost 25 of the 101 I put in this including both of my parents. No one knows what happens to those packies of money.

6 months from now many more will be gone.

If you ever see anything out of this first take care of family, relatives, and friends and then start looking for the truly needy. Change some lives. Buy them a home and furnish it. But them a new car or two. Give them cash to spend at the department stores. That will help the economy and create jobs.

princesirki2012 May 7, 2012 11:19 AM

"WHY DO THE PEOPLE RAGE AGAINST ME, AND WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO RESIST MY ENERGY? I AM THAT I AM, TO ME, ONE DAY IS AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND I AM SOVEREIGN OVER YOUR LIMITED CONCEPTS OF TIME AND SPACE! I AM ALL THAT IS, I AM ALL THAT WAS, AND I AM ALL THAT EVER WILL BE. I AM INFINITY WITHOUT MEASURE, AND I AM LIGHT WITHOUT SPEED. I AM NOT LIMITED TO YOUR LAWS OF PHYSICS, AND I AM SOVEREIGN OVER ALL THAT IS. I AM THE DIVINE ENERGY BEHIND ALL THAT YOU SEE, AND I AM THE SOURCE OF ALL THAT YOU DO NOT SEE, AND YET YOU FEEL THE EFFECTS OF ALL THAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION. I AM THE ASCENSION, AND I AM THE ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY THAT YOU SEEK. NOW IS THE TIME TO SEEK MY FACE AND TO BE THE REFLECTION THAT YOU SEE. I AM THAT I AM, IN YOU, AND IN ALL THAT IS, AND THERE IS NO LACK IN MY ABUNDANCE, FOR I AM YOUR EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD! BE STILL, AND KNOW I AM THAT I AM, AND STOP RESISTING ME, SO I CAN BRING FORTH MY KINGDOM, AND MY POWER, AND MY GLORY, IN ALL THAT IS! YOUR IMAGINATION IS IN VAIN, YOUR HUMAN COUNSEL IS FOOLISHNESS IN MY SIGHT. I AM THE ONE WHO LAUGHS IN DERISION AT YOUR RESISTANCE TO MY DIVINE PLAN. I AM THE COMPOSER AND CONDUCTOR OF ALL THAT IS, AND I AM THE DIRECTOR OF AN ORCHESTRA THAT VIBRATES WITH PRECISION AND PURPOSE. ALL THAT IS LIFTS MY FINELY CRAFTED INSTRUMENTS, AND ALL THAT IS APPLAUDS WITH ALL ITS MIGHT. I AM THE SEASONS OF ALL THAT IS, MY GALAXIES REVOLVE IN COSMIC RHYTHM. I AM THE LIGHTNING, I AM THE THUNDER, I AM THE HAIL, I AM THE WIND, I AM THE RAIN, I AM THE SNOW, I AM THE HEAT, I AM THE COLD, AND I AM THE LAW OF ALL THAT IS. I AM THE FINAL WORD OF ALL THAT IS, AND ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS, WORDS, AND DEEDS, ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL TO WHAT I HAVE DECREED! STOP RESISTING ME AND YOU WILL SEE THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF YOUR FAITH"

I AM THAT I AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, May 7, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send HATE-Mail]
Date: Monday, 7-May-2012 17:38:39

Hi, Folks -
Found at http://www.dinargarbage.com :
=====
5-7-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I RECEIVED WORD THE FIFTH THIRD BANK IS ALSO TO BE INVOLVED IN THE FINAL PROCESS--OUTSIDE OF THAT AS OF THIS EXACT MOMENT--I HAVE NOTHING NEW AND AM STILL AWAITING THE GO-AHEAD TO MAKE "THE POST"

5-7-2012 Intel Guru Footforward no, my opinion has not changed...no, i am not worried one bit...yes, im expecting the rate to be great...no, im not worried about any little thing...THE DAY AINT OVER YET!

5-7-2012 Intel Gurus Okie_Oil_Man & Bulldog75 THE SCAMS HAVE STARTED AND THE WOLFS ARE NEAR. WE SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS AND ALERT. WE PLAY EVERYTHING CLOSE TO THE VEST AND TELL NO ONE OF OUR ‘INVESTMENTS’. SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT. WE ARE AWARE NOW OF “WOLF PACKS” TRYING TO CONVINCE DINAR HOLDERS (DINARIANS) TO DO SOME OF THE FOLLOWING ACTS: 1) SIGN OVER IQD 2) SIGN AFFIDAVITS TO GET A BETTER PRICE 3) PHYSICALLY LEND OR HAVE ACCESS TO THE IQD. SOLUTION: UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES: WE DO NOT LEND, GIVE, HAND OVER, PLEDGE, OR SIGN ANY INSTRUMENTS REGARDING ONE’S IQD, DONG OR FOREIGN CURRENCY. WE KEEP OUR ‘INVESTMENT $rsquo; IN HAND AND SECURED UNDER LOCK AND KEY REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION. THE WOLVES ARE OUT TRYING TO GATHER ‘IQD INVESTORS’. WE ONLY WANT TO CASH-OUT AT EITHER A BANK OR PRIVATE REGISTERED DEALER. TAKE CAUTION.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:00 PM

Okie has inside information that the scams have started and is his own source on this. As for Guru Foot-in-the-Mouth, the day IS over now, and his head is still up his butt. Meanwhile, the sixth fourth bank had its second Defcon Three drill. Take Caution and Be Alert, the world needs more Lerts.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Okie Oil Man's real identity is...

Lonnie Freels
Route 2 Box 70
Canute, Ok. 73626
(580) 472-3959

I have contacts also for family members of his, and I'm very close to writing a few e-mails to them asking "Do you know your father/brother/husband/uncle is one of the biggest lying frauds on the internet?"

This has gone on long enough.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Greg Says
Even though this is the main entertainment for a sick old man, I have to agree. Time for Mr. Greg to fire up the corporate Jet and illuminate the "Q Squad" for extreme prejudicial action.
We cannot get to OK soon enough! Me? I vote for boiling in oil.

Excelsior!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:I have contacts also for family members of his, and I'm very close to writing a few e-mails to them asking "Do you know your father/brother/husband/uncle is one of the biggest lying frauds on the internet?"
They might know, but I doubt that they have any influence or control over Okie. Most of these charlatans are usually the black sheep of the family; I expect you will get the proverbial eye-rolling from his relatives as they say, "Really? Let me tell you about the time that he conned his great Uncle Zeke out of all his savings by selling him a oil well in Okie's back yard."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle

ONE DAY IS AS A THOUSAND YEARS
But you'll have to wait 6 months for the RV to complete? Or is this a hint that there won't be an RV for 182,000 years?

I'm beginning to conclude there are more sockpuppets in the RV game than most other scams. There's a fair number of scammers, currently circle jerking each other and fishing in their collection of pools (as they seem to have several websites each) for the remaining terminally gullible who haven't yet sent their life savings to Nigeria. Tragically, for the victims, they will continue to be fleeced (join this club, pay this consultant for info on how to invest your money, etc. etc.) as there is no sign of the real redenomination of the Dinar which will end this farce.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There is a theory in some circles that the more outrageous gurus (Okie recently called the RV @ $42/dinar) are written by the less extreme ones (calling for the RV @ $1-$4) to make them look sane by comparison.

Adam Montana (real name James Wolf, Neenah, Wisconsin) has dozens if not hundreds of interconnected websites, subscriptions, post RV deals etc... and I would not be surprised if he's pulling down half a million or more on the RV, as long as the RV never happens.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re:

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

texino wrote:Greg Says
Even though this is the main entertainment for a sick old man, I have to agree. Time for Mr. Greg to fire up the corporate Jet and illuminate the "Q Squad" for extreme prejudicial action.
We cannot get to OK soon enough! Me? I vote for boiling in oil.

Excelsior!
I say that we sentence Okie Oil Man to house arrest -- in a house where the walls are papered with Iraqi dinars, using a paste which will not allow the dinars to be removed intact from the walls. Put the dinars on all of the horizontal surfaces, under a transparent and unbreakable coating; and in fact put them anywhere they can be put (I'd suggest putting them on the toilet paper dispenser, but I don't want to gum up the sewer pipes).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dear Mr. Freels:

If you are not OKIEOILMAN, please let us know. Not that any Quatloos members are crazy enough to do something nasty to you, but your names is all over various Dinar sites and many of these people ARE crazy enough.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Dinar good advice from 'soonerpatriot'

9:29 AM [soonerpatriot] I want you to know I’ve been reassured by my
banking sources that they are on high-alert for your safety. So I
don’t want you to be paranoid, just watchful and aware of what’s going
on around you. [soonerpatriot] One thing I want you to do is write
down the phone number of the bank branch your appointment is scheduled
and bring it with you to the bank. Have it easily accessible so you
can dial it in if necessary without digging around looking for it.
9:29 AM [soonerpatriot] When you drive up to the bank and before you
step out of your car, look around. When you look around, observe
people outside of cars and within. Look to see if someone might be
suspicious. [soonerpatriot] Do not confront someone yourself. You need
to be protecting yourself, your family, and not putting your dinars or
dongs in harm’s way.
9:29 AM [soonerpatriot] If you feel you are in potential danger, call
that bank branch and ask that security come out and escort you into
the bank. The banks are truly concerned about your safety, so don’t
feel you are imposing upon them. [soonerpatriot] You may feel the need
to be escorted out to your car as well, especially if you’re
appointment happens to be after dark.
9:30 AM [soonerpatriot] You’ve already been brow beat about safety
measures during exchange. If you don’t feel comfortable that you can
remember everything, there’s no sin in writing things down, much like
a shopping checklist. Hey, this is really an important transaction in
your life. [soonerpatriot] One other thing that I can’t stress enough.
Don’t bring attention to yourself. Wear conservative clothes and the
flashing lights that say, “I’m a millionaire,” have to go! Try to stay
under the radar at all times – do not bring undue attention to
yourself.
9:30 AM [soonerpatriot] Folks we are so close to the end zone. When we
get into the end zone, and we will get into the end zone, let’s all of
us look like we’ve been there before. No flashy dances, no chest bumps
with friends, just hand the ball (dinars/dongs) to the referee
(banker) and wait until you get home to party. [soonerpatriot] Refrain
from showing over excitement until you’ve got your deposit slip in
hand and you’re in your home. Then you can release all that excitement
stored within. The process isn’t completed until you’re safe and sound
at home after the exchange and deposit. BE SAFE!
9:31 AM [soonerpatriot] Enjoy your blessing, but it's always good to
prepare for every contingency, and this is one contingency that I
think most are missing - that trip in and out of the bank.
[soonerpatriot] Got to run, but enjoy your day to the fullest - we're
close and this blessing can happen when you least expect it!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:46 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous May 8, 2012 2:38 PM
I was planning on dancing naked on Times Square. Am I not supposed to do that ?

Anonymous May 8, 2012 2:50 PM
No need to plan any parties yet. They still have a lot of work to do. The bad guys still control all the money and they are in negotiations.
"Follow the Money"
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

Deep Knight wrote:Dear Mr. Freels:

If you are not OKIEOILMAN, please let us know. Not that any Quatloos members are crazy enough to do something nasty to you, but your names is all over various Dinar sites and many of these people ARE crazy enough.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Try to stay under the radar at all times – do not bring undue attention to
yourself.

You mean, by lets say, hanging around a bank parking lot staring at people?
That's going to go over well with security.....
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Omne wrote:You mean, by lets say, hanging around a bank parking lot staring at people?
That's going to go over well with security.....
I mean exactly that. I have it on GOOD AUTHORITY that several three-letter third-rail agencies will be looking for a good part of next year's funding through ripping-off Dinarians "when the balloon goes up." I wouldn't be surprised if the fifth degree fourth tier Third National Banks have a couple of agents in every parking lot, ready to assassinate, grab your Dinars, and run! I wouldn't worry about security, they'll be dead before they arrive for work. I suggest not making the mistake of a lifetime - Stay away from the banks or any form of money what-so-ever when you cash in!
soonerpatriot wrote:You need to be protecting yourself, your family, and not putting your ... dongs in harm’s way.
Wise words from stuporparrot about keeping the family's most valuable assets intact! And don't give up your shoes!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Unless things are markedly different near whatever trailer parks this crowd is now infesting, there are generally only a handful of banks in a given area that actually handle foreign exchange, and certainly not their branches. So just where exactly are these bozos going to change in their magic dinars when the great day finally comes?

The really amusing thing is that they think they are going to take their old dinars in and get cash for them, when the best that MAY, and at this point, I really do mean MAY, happen is that the bank does a new for old swap, and if the currency revaled the way they are thinking, there is no requirement that the bank would convert the "new" dinars back to dollars for them, exchange is always at the bank's discretion, and benefit, they are providing a service, not something required of them. The more likely scenario in this is that the bank may swap what it has in old dinars for the new adn continue selling them at the new rate. There is no requirement that they ever act on behalf of ICB in this, and there is no reason they would tie up the actual capital it would take to be able to handle the kind of conversion these bozos are dreaming about.

My suspicion, from actually having worked in banking, is that the bank will swap what it may have on hand, assuming they even had any, and didn't sell the last of their inventory to one of the delusional to avoid the possible loss if the IQD decided to really tank, or more likely will just buy the "new" IQD from returning travelors like they have always done, completely cutting the dinarians out of the loop, leaving them holding the proverbial moldy dinar/bag.

The other amusing aspect of this is that banks don't do this out of the goodness of their corporate hearts, and they list it as a service for a reason. The actual profit on "foreign exchange" isn't all that much, it covers the cost of them providing it and enough to make it worth while as far as the company is concerned and that is about it, which is why it isn't generally available at other than main banks because of the expense. They don't get rich off of it any more than they do off selling traveler's checks. Most of the banks I am familiar with do not keep a large inventory of foreign currency even so, just what they anticipate for their customer's needs, so they won't have stacks of either old or new IQD's, and would have no reason to. The final irony being that if they actually were to cash in the new IQD for dollars, they would charge the going rate for that, which would come to a pretty hefty service charge before they were done, despite what the gurus are promising. The banks aren't in it for the fun of it.
ArthurWankspittle

Deep Knight wrote:Dear Mr. Freels:

It does make you wonder if the scammers keep a low profile because, in part, their average client makes Cleatus Spuckler look like an Oxbridge professor.
Deep Knight wrote:Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"snipped some large post about being careful"
I'm sure I've read that before. I think that is a cut and paste from several months back.