RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

RV 2012!

Post by Deep Knight »

Everyone's sayin' it!

Johnny Wang's sayin' it and MacHaffie's postin' it on his Restore America Plan site!

Monday, January 9, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 8-Jan-2012 23:12:34

=====
1-8-2012 Guru Jonnywg the codes and info are entered and completed...it is in the verification stage...everything will drop in at once...this is the first time that human hands are out of the picture...it started yesterday and cannot be stopped.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:39 AM 0 comments

Kauilapele & Poof are sayin' it and MacHaffie's postin' this too!

Kauilapele: And this is the year of the dragon. The Water Dragon, to be specific. This is the year of the Chinese and all Asian Dragon families, to open the doors, and announce to the world, that this is a New World. They have stepped in to work with the Light and, I believe, the Galactics, to bring closure to the old dark ways on this Earth, and a new beginning for mankind.Today I post only Poof’s message. If you wish to see the whole post, plus song and lyrics, click here. My favorite line is the one in the title, after the “shake and Bake” part. It is clear that much of what is occurring now, is not clear, and for good reasons. As Poof says, “Few noticed when I said and it was ‘official’ the chinese were behind the rv’s [world wide currency revalua-tions], as they (dragons) created the new banking system, the whole world is about to go onto.”

POOF for JAN 8: Shake and Bake....and I helped..the atmospheric pressure has changed...hang onto your shorts!
Few noticed when I said and it was 'official' the chinese were behind the rv's, as they(dragons) created the new banking system the whole world is about to go onto. Since the IMF is now connected to the(dragon clan families) they would not be working against their own interests, have you heard Lagard recently, she keeps saying 'hurry up'. She can see the fuse is lit and burning. The old enemies of the populace, had their bad ways and associations compromised.. Fiat money does not rule anymore, precious metal is being returned to its place in banking and economics. Once, just once, the rothschild got the word directly from the dragons, a change was gonna come, they moved quickly to survive it. One of the 'usual suspects' was responsible for the rv not going public on friday as intended, as mr t used to say, 'I pity the fools'. Every last one of them who have been riding herd on the masses are getting their last chance to choose a side, being neutral is not an option! Butts are puckering out here, save for they who had a surgical removal of their sphincter muscle. They need pampers, they've already lost control of the leakage.
On the real side, certain folks have been made aware of the imminent arrival of their 'interest' money. They didn't get paid yet, it takes the regular folks to free up their access. Yes, even now, 'the little child shall lead them'. They have no problem eating or paying their bills, the regular folks do so, they come first. Don't trip about being missed, if your name is in the list, like santa you'll be found. I remember a trustee in europe saying, 'we know where everyone is and what they are doing'. The exactitudes have been a better kept secret, than the cia. Many things the cia were informed of...like the no more printing of money to feed their operations. The folks with the gold rule! At this point new codes have not been needed to be inserted, the dragons have been testing the new system steadily, I mean hacking, to look for weaknesses.
So be ready, change is upon everyone, the old grey mare ain't what she used to be, how ever you want to phrase it. The 'moment' comes when it's time....yea I know, you hate that crap. Listen, when you're standing out in the middle of a field on a clear day and you feel a sudden shift in the atmosphere, at that instant, you may know you need to vacate that field for fear of getting zapped by a lightning bolt. If you hesitate you may find yourself drenched, too. The weather is changing right now, the rv's have to go public, because the new banking is being engaged...this isn't about opinions or speculation. This is about upsetting the gobal applecart, the arrival of what I have been writing these missives for all these years, which frankly tired of speaking of it. The atmospheric pressure has changed, hang onto your shorts. You will be the trustee of what is given you, I say Given, because I have detected the sense of 'entitlement', why? Because, you 'waited' while others did the job. A 'check up from the neck up' is the door we all must pass thru and the old 'judge not, lest you be judged' to get you 'right' in this new future before us. What ever shall you do, when no one is telling you what to do and you have no money issues? I guess well see.
Love and Kisses,
Poofness

Even Rama and Tara are sayin' it, or rather something about Dinars! Don't think MacHaffie will be postin' it though.

Regarding Dinars: do not touch them until AFTER NESARA is announced, and then Treasury bills will be available AND the criminals will be gone. The "Restore America" program is the product of criminal minds who want to mislead and distract people, as well as steal their blessings, whether Dinars or othewise.

Everyone's talkin' 'bout the RV! Now you can too on this new, new thread!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Deep Knight »

Some people (including many here at Qutaloos) have pointed out that if dealers realy thought the Dinar would increase %300,000 to %500,000 soon they wouldn't be selling/trading them. Dinaridjits poo-pooed this, saying that these guys were in the business of selling Dinars, so there (birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly). Now they find real significance in some dealer in Australia stopping for a while (or perhaps their site just being down).

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Dinar Rumor confirmed - Iraq stopping sales in Australia

The following is a posting from Dinar Recaps and what I did to prove/disprove it:
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling anymore emailed to Dinar Recaps from EW.

Perhaps you would also like to hear a further Aussie story from two of my friends in relation to DinarExchange. The first one has been copied and pasted and the second one was typed verbatem from my friend, which may help clarify another report I read on your blog.

A friend just sent me this information for what it is worth.

strong rumor that something is happening in Dinar world... dinarexchange in Melbourne has stopped selling... I rang and the lady said they were instructed from Iraq to halt sales

1300-856-xxx

Their website has been taken down (no longer able to be viewed)

They are registered to be exchanger in Oz, and in operation 7 years

Just got an update from another friend there in Melbourne, Australia, who rang them after seeing the above post. He spoke to the guy at DinarExchange and was told, that "yes, they cannot sell dinars. They were instructed by Iraq not to sell them. He said, after the RV they will be able to buy from all parties that are interested. He then chuckled and said well you should be able to know tonight or tomorrow morning."

When I checked the website, it appeared to be "down", later it went up again, then down for a few hours, then back up. So there seems to be movement there.

I know both these people as being very reliable and honest, so have no doubt about the veracity of their information.

When their office reopens in the morning, they will be contacted for an update if possible.

My email/response to Dinar Exchange Austrailia:
Message Info: are you selling IQD? or still on hold? ID: 146 Time: 01/11/2012 01:16:51
Dinar Exchange Australia dinars@dinarexchange.com.au 11:37 PM (8 hours ago) to jcb "We have resumed trading back on now. Thank you"

They did close down. I deal with a currency dealer how halted the sale of IQD for a couple hours last month because they heard it was about to RV.
We just have to be careful and know that everything you read or hear should be considered a rumor. It will only be real when we see it on the CBI/Forex.
It sounds old and I am growing tired of saying it, but we are very close.

To Our Success,
Jeff (Duckyboy)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:02 AM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:Some people (including many here at Qutaloos) have pointed out that if dealers realy thought the Dinar would increase %300,000 to %500,000 soon they wouldn't be selling/trading them.

I think this actually applies to anyone with an IQ anywhere above room temperature.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to fix formatting
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:I think this actually applies to anyone with an IQ anywhere above room temperature.

In an outdoor room.

In Alaska.
In January.
Measured in Celsius.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Dinar - Great Intel and two calls you MUST listen too
LISTEN To PTR call first - this is FULL of the bank news that is about to happen - YOU MUST LISTEN as they have direct word on this call - please listen

[link removed, and the blather below was excerpted 'cause it was so long]

ONE THING I GOT FROM THE PTR CALL - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TOLD YOUR PRIVATE BANKER THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT AMOUNT OF FUNDS COMING INTO YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT SO HE CAN FLAG AS OK - these banks are saying they can FREEZE our assets we wire in since they are so large while they investigate the funds and can hold them frozen from 7 days up to months... no joke - so please go make friends with your banks private banker and say large funds are coming soon - we think this week - and ask him to note your account with this info...

12:05 AM [FreewayBill] freedom got some information from IMF contact ...returned from Headquarters after meeting with CL and he says everything is a go.
12:11 AM [FreewayBill] I have to think that we are going to see this tonight or tomorrow, but I have been up waiting on this baby to come out for 4 nights
12:18 AM [FreewayBill] Just got off the phone and apparently this all has been sent to the World Bank..... if this is true, we should be in the bullpen ready to get into pitch us an RV.

[Studley] prosperity... I would have several plans based on different values of the dinar, do NOT move too quickly, but don't waste time... I personally am all out if it shows up over 3, think about the return, there are too many problems with the Middle East to stay long term there, I've taken enough risk

[poppy3] No tax due...could this be??? Friends - This came from a reliable source but he wished to stay anonymous. As he says verify for yourself but he did intentionally go right to the IRS. Subject: GOOD NEWS: - no direct tax on Dinar or Dong conversions. Have authorities re-verify this. Friends: When you convert Dinar to US dollars, you are not selling anything that brings taxable capital gain. You aren’t selling a house, or stock, or any of the normal capital-increasing gains.

Tony--Dr. Todd said dramatic things were going to happen. We know penalties are coming up and it would seem they would try to make this happen before that time... you would think that it would happen ... but we really don't know when ... is being called for possibly the very very near future.. don't say tomorrow. ... lol
Tony--What's being said - well I shouldn't say... its being said tomorrrow is a good day
Tony--It's tomorrow ... info says it is tomorrow.. alot of stuff and gary too ... but Dan is saying it's being alluded to

High rate at first to restart the world economy This will be traded for oil credits.. Then countries will also come in and build the oil infrastructure.
High rate, 8-00 for a while, then drop to 4.00 in 5 to 30 days
Thinks it is to be fixed to stabilize economy.
Foot is prophesying 10 years of great favor on earth. Bigger than we can dream.

1-10-2012 Guru Lojak We have all been thru quite a lot...and just recently many others including myself are convinced that this RV should have occurred on several occasions. Well, following a lot of digging today, it appears that whatever unexpected issues came up (which I cannot discuss) have been taken care of. It was told to me by some very reliable sources that we just may see this tonight. Also, I'm told that the stories that we are hearing from these dinar dealers are true.

1-10-2012 Guru Jonnywg [via Gacavegirl] LATE BREAKING NEWS...THE LAST TWO CURRENCIES HAVE BEEN POSTED AND VERIFIED. THERE HAS BEEN A PAPERWORK DELAY THAT WE WAIT TO BE RESOLVED. IT COULD BE AT ANY TIME NOW.

1-10-2012 Guru Footforward EVERYTHING IS STILL OK...WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE LOOKING FOR THIS ANY TIME TODAY. THE RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN, WE ARE MOVING FORWARD AND THERE IS AGAIN A SENSE OF URGENCY TO GET THIS DONE. SO IM LOOKING FOR THIS ANY TIME NOW!! DOESN'T THE FACT THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN DINAR DEALERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING? GOI PUBLICLY ADMITTED THE NEED FOR AN RV?

1-10-2012 Guru Bluwolf Must say all is quiet and we are still waiting for our official confirm on the rv, local tv informs that all brokers in the ME were told to stop selling, this is the sign folks lets wait for the outcome.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:54 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Private Banker, yeah right, as if most of these bozos could even qualify for a checking account. And like they, the Private Banker, would believe someone with a consistently zero balance checking account is suddenly going to have funds coming in, yeah right.

Oh great, now they’re getting tax advice from imaginary “friends/intel sources” better and better.

“...are convinced that this RV should have occurred on several occasions...”
and I want a magic unicorn too, which is about as likely to happen.

“DOESN'T THE FACT THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN DINAR DEALERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING?”
Like maybe they are tired of the scam artists and con jobs, and I suspect there were probably some other serious irregularities and currency violations that actually caused it, all having nothing to do with the mythic RV that is gonna happen RSN.

And they will still be waiting this time next week, and the week after that, and the week after that.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Private Banker

Dweeb777 woke up every morning and ran to his computer to see if this day was the day the Dinar RV'd, making him an instant millionaire. He had taken the advice of a bunch of guys named "Anonymous," bought IQD with his life savings of $600 and had been on a roller coaster ever since. The promises of cash-ins and the disappointment of them falling through (darn Illuminati) had taken him up and down on a weekly basis. Much to his surprise, today actually turned out to be the day and he gawked, open mouthed, at his computer screen with visions of sugar plums dancing in his head.

Dressing quickly, he waited at the door of his bank for it to open, and was the first in line at the teller. A sleepy-looking clerk took one look at the wad of colorful notes in Dweeb777's hands and pushed a small button next to his cash drawer. "I can't help you sir, for these transactions you'll need to see a private banker," he said smiling and winking. Dweeb777 was led to a plushly-furnished back room, given a cigar, and asked to sit in an overstuffed chair. A bucket of champagne was brought in, along with caviar and fine chocolates. Finally, a scantily-clad woman with a voluptuous body and perfect skin entered and said with a low, sexy voice, "Hello, I'm your private banker." Dweeb777's head was spinning as she walked over and kissed him, driving her tongue deep down his now-dry throat.

"We like to take special care of our rich customers, especially those astute enough to recognize investments like the Dinar," the private banker cooed as she helped Dweeb777 out of his clothes. She peeled off her skimpy outfit and offered herself to him on the luxurious, large couch. "Take me!" she suggested, the desire burning in her eyes. Dweeb777, tripping over his half-removed jeans, finally made it to the couch, and after a few false starts gave her that one thing a virgin can only give once. In fact, he was so stimulated by her perfume and gymnastic prowess, he gave it to her twice.

As he eagerly set up his new prime-bank-high-interest account, Dweeb777 realized he would be spending more time at his bank in the future. He silently gave thanks to all those who had spent so much time in chat rooms and on conference calls making sure his Dinars RV'd at a high rate, turning his investment of $600 into $12,000,000! And, as his private banker had whispered in his ear at a moment of supreme pleasure, it would be tax-free too!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

poppy3 wrote: No tax due...could this be??? Friends - This came from a reliable source but he wished to stay anonymous. As he says verify for yourself but he did intentionally go right to the IRS. Subject: GOOD NEWS: - no direct tax on Dinar or Dong conversions. Have authorities re-verify this. Friends: When you convert Dinar to US dollars, you are not selling anything that brings taxable capital gain. You aren’t selling a house, or stock, or any of the normal capital-increasing gains.

Wow! Verifying this yourself must be hard and take a flurry of high-priced lawyers working their fingers to the bone! You couldn't just search the internet and find out in a couple of minutes, could you?
Currency traders are treated the same as other commodities traders in that their trading gains and losses are treated as section 1256 contracts.
Then again, consider the source. If the IRS, a known branch of the New World Order, says this the opposite must be true! GO RV!
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

So why isn't there a Magic Flying Unicorn bank? I'm sure I could cash in dinars there...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Deep Knight wrote:
poppy3 wrote: No tax due...could this be??? Friends - This came from a reliable source but he wished to stay anonymous. As he says verify for yourself but he did intentionally go right to the IRS. Subject: GOOD NEWS: - no direct tax on Dinar or Dong conversions. Have authorities re-verify this. Friends: When you convert Dinar to US dollars, you are not selling anything that brings taxable capital gain. You aren’t selling a house, or stock, or any of the normal capital-increasing gains.

Wow! Verifying this yourself must be hard and take a flurry of high-priced lawyers working their fingers to the bone! You couldn't just search the internet and find out in a couple of minutes, could you?
You mean like this, which only took a few seconds to find:

IRS Publication 525, Taxable and Nontaxable Income, page 33:
Foreign Currency Transactions. If you have a gain on a personal foreign currency transaction because of changes in exchange rates, you do not have to include that gain in your income unless it is more than $200.00. If the gain is more than $200.00, report it as a capital gain.
I just heard thunder. Was that someone's bubble popping?
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
notorial dissent

Not like any of these bozos are going to have anything to worry about. They aren't going to have any gain to report, and the loss they will have most likely won't be significant enough to qualify for reporting on their regular tax returns. Plus since this was an illegal transaction, I doubt if they can claim it any way. Like I've previously said, the double whammies just keep on coming.

With this kind of advice, they had maybe better check with their dentist or chiropractor and see what they are advising this week, seems to work, see reports, at least as well as what anonymous is providing, at other Quatloos sites.
notorial dissent

Kestrel wrote:I just heard thunder. Was that someone's bubble popping?
More likely imploding, but yeah, lots of them.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

If there was a woman's voice screaming "Ah, give it me tax free, baby" at the same time it was just my private banker.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:Private Banker

Dweeb777 woke up every morning and ran to his computer to see if this day was the day the Dinar RV'd, making him an instant millionaire. He had taken the advice of a bunch of guys named "Anonymous," bought IQD with his life savings of $600 and had been on a roller coaster ever since. The promises of cash-ins and the disappointment of them falling through (darn Illuminati) had taken him up and down on a weekly basis. Much to his surprise, today actually turned out to be the day and he gawked, open mouthed, at his computer screen with visions of sugar plums dancing in his head.

Dressing quickly, he waited at the door of his bank for it to open, and was the first in line at the teller. A sleepy-looking clerk took one look at the wad of colorful notes in Dweeb777's hands and pushed a small button next to his cash drawer. "I can't help you sir, for these transactions you'll need to see a private banker," he said smiling and winking. Dweeb777 was led to a plushly-furnished back room, given a cigar, and asked to sit in an overstuffed chair. A bucket of champagne was brought in, along with caviar and fine chocolates. Finally, a scantily-clad woman with a voluptuous body and perfect skin entered and said with a low, sexy voice, "Hello, I'm your private banker." Dweeb777's head was spinning as she walked over and kissed him, driving her tongue deep down his now-dry throat.

"We like to take special care of our rich customers, especially those astute enough to recognize investments like the Dinar," the private banker cooed as she helped Dweeb777 out of his clothes. She peeled off her skimpy outfit and offered herself to him on the luxurious, large couch. "Take me!" she suggested, the desire burning in her eyes. Dweeb777, tripping over his half-removed jeans, finally made it to the couch, and after a few false starts gave her that one thing a virgin can only give once. In fact, he was so stimulated by her perfume and gymnastic prowess, he gave it to her twice.

As he eagerly set up his new prime-bank-high-interest account, Dweeb777 realized he would be spending more time at his bank in the future. He silently gave thanks to all those who had spent so much time in chat rooms and on conference calls making sure his Dinars RV'd at a high rate, turning his investment of $600 into $12,000,000! And, as his private banker had whispered in his ear at a moment of supreme pleasure, it would be tax-free too!
Then the alarm went off, he got dressed and caught the bus to Wendy's for his morning shift.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Kestrel wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:

You mean like this, which only took a few seconds to find:

IRS Publication 525, Taxable and Nontaxable Income, page 33:
Foreign Currency Transactions. If you have a gain on a personal foreign currency transaction because of changes in exchange rates, you do not have to include that gain in your income unless it is more than $200.00. If the gain is more than $200.00, report it as a capital gain.
I think that's wrong. That is the rule for currency contracts, if you take physical possession, I think its regular income.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I think that's wrong. That is the rule for currency contracts, if you take physical possession, I think its regular income.
'Cordin' to some Dinaridjits you have to be a professional currency trader to pay taxes on this income. Much like you have to be a professional investor to pay taxes on your investments, a professional treasure hunter to pay taxes on that pot of gold you found, or a professional gambler to pay taxes when you get a winning lottery ticket. Not being a professional anything but lover (for which I get large tips, but rarely regular income), I'm going to use this theory when I file my 1040 this year - wish me luck!

Friday, January 13, 2012
DINAR PTR Call Synopsis --- Dan & Tony
Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:11 PM
PTR call 9:00pm Dan and Tony

By DebTarHeelGirl

DAN STATES - we still are in an HOURLY watch and things look really good

TONY STATES – DO NOT BE FRUSTRATED – enjoy the last minutes of peace that you have as it will happen and it will be a whole new world

TONY STATES - I DO NOT THINK it will happen next week – absolutely DO NOT think it wil happen last week – December 29th the Erbil and ministers were done and HCL was done on that date –you can look for yourself

TONY STATES - 24-48 hours ago I got the same call again to remind me the middle of January and now I SAY that next week DOES NOT EVEN COME INTO THE PICTURE

TONY STATES - and I have been on HIGH HIGH HIGH alert since 1pm today when we started getting notification on what to look for – and today is not over!!!

GARY STATES – we are hearing a lot of conflicting info and yesterday was quiet and today we started hearing conflicting info today. All are trying to cover up what is trying to go on and we were told it would be chaotic before it went on…

DAN STATES - The information is all over the place, but the basis is it looks closer than it ever looked, info telling us we could wake up in the middle of the night or morning and be very happy

DAN STATES - KNOW WE ARE MOVING FORWARD NOTHING BAD IS HAPPENING. nothing negative at all.. it’s just a little confusing…

TONY STATES - I know Biden was supposed to be at the HS in Ohio, but we know where he was last night. How long it takes for a plane to get there and back. Just some things we do know

TONY STATES - we have good info about what you guys want to hear on the board you got some BAD information today and you guys will be happy and its time for us to go on to our “10”……

DAN STATES - we still are in an HOURLY watch and things look really good – lots of things on the boards of rumors out there - it has been quiet at times or opposite stuff that it has not been done or been putting it off etc. so we are here to put a call together as we have heard all sorts of stuff today so we are here to share what we have heard.

[Wow! Deja vu!]

TONY STATES – DO NOT BE FRUSTRATED – enjoy the last minutes of peace that you have as it will happen and it will be a whole new world – good info and some crazy info – crazy side is now its next week or after this thing or that thing

TONY STATES - I DO NOT THINK it will happen next week – absolutely DO NOT think it wil happen last week – December 29th the Erbil and ministers were done and HCL was done on that date –you can look for yourself now you do not see that arguing any more – no more calling to see the ministers anymore…on Dec 29th I got a call and they were having meetings on when the RV was to come out on that date they told us that the Middle of January the RV would take place….

TONY STATES - 24-48 hours ago I got the same call again to remind me the middle of January and now I SAY that next week DOES NOT EVEN COME INTO THE PICTURE…It can’t go that long I said in December – but who gets the last laugh – the one told me January is – it’s a GOOD DAY – Tomorrow is Friday the 13th.
The same thing we are hearing is nutty and also the GOOD STUFF
and from totally different sources and its all good

[If they say it twice, it must be twice as true! GO RV!]

DAN STATES - asked to give what we are hearing.. been holding my cards.. look at 7/8 dollars go against everything I think....I am personally happy with 2.50 and happening tomorrow….I believe 20 cents north or south of the KWD….some hearing it/s been announced and its over.. at a point do u believe it??? put peeps in position of reality. only reality I know is the foundation of what we started with.. the IQD was 2.00 higher when war was started….For the last decade from the Bush administration to the new order guys now, they've been trying to get this RV done and put this country back on the map. If you go back to the beginning of the plan, take the country out, bring them back to a better position, and all these other countries are gratified…. Reasonable makes sense somewhere near the KWD. Now We're on an hourly watch.

DAN STATES - The information is all over the place, but the basis is it looks closer than it ever looked, info telling us we could wake up in the middle of the night or morning and be very happy, other info says not til next week. What do we believe? Closer than ever, could be announced before we hang up the phone. Moving forward, nothing is bad happening.

DAN STATES - KNOW WE ARE MOVING FORWARD NOTHING BAD IS HAPPENING. nothing negative at all.. it’s just a little confusing…

TONY STATES – the whole process has been completed – You don't know what you don't know until you know that you know it. This whole process has been like that. A lot of you guys out there, even some of our intel gatherers, don't know. Not downplaying anyone…Everyone has their own reality, their own financial level they're used to, and anything above that just doesn't seem natural. They can't comprehend it. Further complicated by language barrier and trying to interpret articles that come out, impossible without that back door info, people in certain agencies that give us what you can't get…Had a mod call right before this call and I said I got a copy of the bank memo today. I know I have more info than the average person so I get to look at things a little different than you. Not blaming people who don't know. Knowing and seeing what we've seen already, gives us a different look on things

TONY STATES - That's why we come out with the high numbers, saying high $3 just for Dan. That's really low to me. Anyway, with the dates and rates, we always know something you don't.

TONY STATES - Today has been very confusing, especially the last hour I'm just waiting, waiting, for that starter gun to go off. I'm still waiting, to tell you the truth. There's info out there that the wait is over. About to see it.

TONY STATES - Sources I'm getting from that from are the ones I believe. They say people weren't over there yesterday. I had sources absolutely tell me they were there. Chief could have asked how many planes on the runway and how long they were there…

TONY STATES - I know Biden was supposed to be at the HS in Ohio, but we know where he was last night. How long it takes for a plane to get there and back. Just some things we do know. We were looking at Obama on TV on Veteran's Day, but I know for a fact his plane had just landed in HI. We had someone on the runway. CNN said it was live, in fact, it was not live. He does something diff from every other pres. I shouldn't have said that. Even yesterday, you guys are reading an article, and I'm getting the info straight from a guy in UST. Even the info we're getting today, there's more to it than meets the eye. We are VERY fortunate to be getting the level of info we're getting. We get that kind of info.

DAN STATES - you have to know with all mis-info is planted from military and govt and that’s appropriate that’s national security.. we shouldn’t try to decipher that on call…What Tony said, liked Gary's comment too, all I want to add is when we have this much info coming in, you have to know we're getting mis info too. That's called nat'l security. We should also know its going come, and that's okay. You shouldn't come on a call like this and try to tell people anything diff than what the govts want us to.

GARY STATES – we are hearing from KEY SOURCES we do not take from other people who hear from other people…We have original contacts and they're telling us what they know in their frame of reference….

GARY STATES - Banks are waiting and expecting this – remember tellers do not know what is going on yet. when will they let us see it ? I can’t answer but it has to be very close…- peeps in room when decisions being made and these things suddenly change from moment to moment – we see sections at a time so we can put things together… conflicting info we use it and it starts to all make sense

TONY STATES - Okay Gary, appreciate that, appreciate you throwing me under the bus and not telling what you're hearing – folks going to be a great day to look back on….

DAN STATES - Tony is a bit more optimistic about tonight than I am….not sure if it will happen before we wake up or before banks close tomorrow….

TONY STATES - I'll be honest, I heard it was 4 hours ago, look for it, keep looking. I've gotten even better news, but we still don't know how long its going to take for everybody to hear that. I know its not as long as you think…

GARY STATES - I will tell you one story that upset me today. It was bad news, really bad news. Had a friend call who was dealing w/some issues. He & partner were working together and got frustrated. Partner said I don't believe in this anymore and I cashed all our dinar in yesterday. I felt like someone just hit me. I said wow. In the next 24=48 hours.

DAN STATES - Everyone is on their own here. We've all said we're going to do our best to keep people in the game. Not a guru, not looking for nothing except for you to understand we're holding hands and trying to keep this together. Believe we've accomplished a lot of our goals. Members have been tremendous helping new people. Not here to tell you to buy more, sell more, just stay in the game. Keep X amount so you can be thankful when its here.

TONY STATES – I don’t know the time frame but it is a good night!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:34 AM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I think high is a good explanation for a good deal of it, beyond that not so much.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I think that's wrong. That is the rule for currency contracts, if you take physical possession, I think its regular income.
Gregg wins today's "knows his ass from his elbow from a hole in the ground" award! According to a Forbes article last July:
Investing|7/27/2011 @ 8:40AM |222,787 views
Is The Iraqi Dinar Worthless Paper Or Maker Of Millionaires?
Robert A. Green, CPA

Postscript. After reading several good comments on this blog exposing the buy Iraqi Dinar get rich quick scheme as a scam, I want to make it very clear that I also believe it’s a scam. My intent for the original blog was to answer tax questions about holding physical currency as an investment, not to drill down into the Iraqi Dinar scheme. I may do just that in a follow-up post soon. -R.G.

Dozens of people have signed up for tax consultations with me over the years looking for a windfall profit on the U.S. government revaluation of the Iraqi dinars back into U.S. dollars. In other words, these were people holding dinars who were hoping they could exchange them for dollars again.

Most dinar investors are current and ex-military, warzone contractors and now speculators. A cottage industry of promoters has sprung up on the Internet promising dinar “get rich” schemes. Many have invested, say, $5,000 and they hope to make millions. I’ve always thought it was a scam, as it sounded too good to be true.

These people ask me about their potential large tax bills. Most hope for long-term capital gains tax rates, currently up to 15 percent. I have to give them the bad news: holding physical currency is considered ordinary gain or loss in Section 988 (foreign currency transactions). Unlike forex traders, who don’t hold physical currency and don’t take or make delivery, they can’t file a capital gains election to opt out of Section 988 and into short- and long-term capital gains treatment.

That means no lower 60/40 futures tax rate either (Section 1256). At least, it’s not considered a personal loss which otherwise can’t be deducted, as is the case when a person returns from a vacation and exchanges his left over currency from that trip. Investors in dinars can deduct ordinary losses in Section 988, but few expect a loss.
And what does our contestant Gregg win, Johnny? The delight of being able to read these responses to the article above! Congratulations!

duckyboy 5 months ago
The UST estimates that 2+ million Americans own the IQD. They own this investment for one reason, Iraq as a sovereign country must revalue its currency. Iraq has in it possession the 2rd largest oil reserves in the world. The Bush administration did set this entire plan up which is fashioned after GHWB’s Kuwaiti dinar revalue back in 1993. Would the revaluation benefit the USA, you bet through the capital gains taxes AND the FACT that the UST has in its possession approximately 3-5 trillion Iraqi dinar.

robralf 5 months ago
I’d like to know where I can find PROOF that the UST has this currency…where is the official link that provides us with that information?…and what are the facts,is it 3 trillion…or 5 trillion?

leonidas 5 months ago
There is no link. It is made up fantasy by dinar dealers and their paid pumpers.
In fact… John Taylor, US treasury under secretary for international affairs was quoted one time as stating the US had bought no dinars from Iraq.

leonidas 5 months ago
What a ridiculous post. To call someone out for not doing research… and then you bring up some fantasy RV from Kuwait. Kuwait NEVER changed the value of their currency.(other than small incremental changes) The Kuwaiti Central Bank never issued ONE single dinar at a discounted rate. This is a massive lie that was exposed years and years ago and all the dealers are very aware it’s a lie. Yet they continue to push it because people continue to fall for it. Proof that they are scamming.

robralf 5 months ago
I received this email a moment ago,it perhaps sheds some light on this.I bought some dinar,and would be tickled pink if does RV,but I do believe it’s in the hands of Iraq…no-one else.

“Dear Mr. Raxxxxx:

Thank you for getting in touch with me about investing in Iraqi Dinars.
Unfortunately, there is misinformation circulating about this issue. The United States Department of the Treasury is not invested in Iraqi Dinars.
Iraq is a fully sovereign country now and has full control of its accounts. While Iraq may redenominate its currency to create smaller denominations, to my knowledge, Iraq is not currently planning to appreciate the value of its currency.
Should this matter come before the Senate, I will keep your concerns in mind. Thank you again for being in touch with me.

Sincerely,
Sherrod Brown
United States Senator

markaldrich 5 months ago
hi robralf, like, are you a little gullible? You’re going to believe a US senator? These are the people who create things like Fast and Furious, who’s probably in with the crowd of elites..need I say more! When the Dinar RV’s, it’s a secret only for those who are on the up and up!

leonidas 5 months ago
I think anyone holding a currency waiting for a 100,000% or more RV should be very careful about calling other’s “gulible”.

scoobie 5 months ago
I see now your against this investment. Why involve yourself in telling others? Don’t you have better things to do! Unless your paid to turn people away from this investment. It’s clear that you are.

skyegale17 5 months ago
It can’t be much of a scam when you spend 1200 dollars for a million and the current value for 1,000,000 IQD is 854 dollars and some odd cents. Speculation (risk losing 300 dollars) but not scam. Wondering if this is typical mis information right before a revalue, just as it was with the Kuwait Dinar which BOA states it’s value at 3.22 for currency exchange . ..To the USD. Go dinar go RV ;)

leonidas 5 months ago
you spent $1200 for $854 worth of dinar? Any shipping cost? Even if it included shipping. You paid almost a 50% premium for it. The dinar has to go up 50% just to break even. That’s almost criminal if you ask me.
If you sold right now you would lose $300… plus you’d also have to pay shipping. But if you continue to hold you risk the entire amount. If Iraq decides make it tough to get dinar back into the country for exchange, you could very well lose it all.
Remember… it is against Iraqi law for all this currency to have left the country. Don’t be surprised if they decide to enforce those laws apon redenomination.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 13-Jan-2012 17:22:46

(Thanks, B. :)
Reader B. sends us:

* Miskebam (BULLDOG): OOM 1/13/12
January 13, 2012
Bulldog75: ON PHONE WITH OKIE: 1:50PM CST. THERE IS NO OFFICIAL CELEBRATION ABOUT RV; BUT MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY COULD BE AN EARMARK WEEKEND FOR A PRESIDENTIAL CEREMONY OF HOW ROBUST THE WORLD ECONOMY WILL BECOME DUE TO “EURO CRISIS BEING SOLVED’ WITH AGREEMENTS, ALIGNMENTS. RATES WOULD GO INTO EFFECT ON MONDAY/TUESDAY PENDING SEQUENCE AND WORLD BANKS EVENTS.WE WAIT AND WATCH. KNOW THAT THIS COMES. RATES ARE LOCKED. PREPARE.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:42 PM 0 comments

Prepare your Dinars! I suggest shredding them and making Easy Cheesy Iraqi Dinar Casserole.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I was going to suggest using them for bird cage liner or cat box litter, I think at the current exchange rate they would still probably be cheaper than the economy brand at the grocery store, not to mention a lot more colorful.