RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Deep Knight »

Omne wrote:You mean my $100 Trillion Zimbabwean dollar bill isn't going to be worth $100 Trillion USD eventually?

Geez, what a waste of 4 bucks....
Yes, but if every Zimbabwean dollar was worth only a cent, you'd have a trillion dollars! Then again, by that point a trillion dollars would probably buy you a cup of coffee.

Monday, February 27, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Date: Monday, 27-Feb-2012 15:35:56

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
2-27-2012 Guru Cap1 BE ENCOURAGED, BECAUSE GREAT THINGS ARE FIXIN TO HAPPEN.THE BANKS HAVE THE RATES, JUST NOT ON THE TELLER SCREENS FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD. I WOULD THINK IT SHOULD BE SHOWING HERE TODAY. WE KNOW IT WAS ANNOUNCED AND HAVE MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS OF IT BEING ANNOUNCED IN IRAQOVER THE WEEKEND...FROM PEOPLE ACTUALLY THERE. I DON'T PUT MY TRUST IN THE NEWS MEDIA. BASED ON THE IRAQI BUDGET GOING LIVE OR BEING OPENED BY 3/1, WE SHOULDN'T SEE ANOTHER WEEKEND.

2-27-2012 Guru American Contractor [long time, no see] The deletion of the zeroes - what they really mean is changing out the currency. No new currency has been reprinted at all & they must have authorization to print the new currency. Shabibbi says much work has to be done. The ariticles about May & September are not true. I don't see anything happening in 2012. We will most likely see the new currency in the latter part of 2013 or beginning of 2014. They are still studying this, it's a process & they want to do it right. This is not a done deal!

2-27-2012 Guru Doc We cautioned all to get ready for the "hour to hour" watch sites to be screaming the RV has occurred as soon as the budget passed Parliament. As predicted many sites are saying it has occurred and the rate is $12+. Unfortunately we have absolutely zero confirmation that this has in fact happened from any source including media, Iraqi officials or international banking. We have counseled all that the RV will not be announced and then take days for the new rate to becomes active. This would allow mass speculation. We truly wish these sites were correct but highly suspect this to be just another unfounded rumor. As we have stated numerous times all is not finished and Parliament will not reconvene until March 6. We report, you decide.

2-27-2012 Guru Bulldog75 THE RATS ARE STILL IN THE BARN...NOW WE SEE WHY THERE IS NO RATE POST. CHINA KNOWS THIS AND WANTS THE 'RATS OUT OF THE BARN/ARRESTED AND SO DOES WORLD COURTS, INTERPOL, IMF, BIS, WORLD ORGS AND HONEST GOVT LEADERS. LA GARDE, IMF AND CHINA HAVE AGREED TO A TEMP HOLD TIL ALL THE RATS ARE GATHERED UP. MANY HAVE SCATTERED. WE CANNOT PLACE THE FRESH CORN INTO THE BARN/CORNCRIB UNTIL 'ALL RATS ARE GATHERED'. THAT'S ALMOST OVER. WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE VERY, VERY, VERY SOON.

2-27-2012 Guru Jonnywg we were just informed that the currency rv is working its way to the streets...lol...aka the cashin window worldwide and is going through the checks and balances...all that is left is admin...we are told to count on it being activated worldwide by wednesday...we have waited this long and who knows it may be ready earlier.

2-27-2012 Guru Med ALL THE VALUES OF GOODS AND SERVICES WILL ALL BE REDONE TO ACCOMADATE THE NEW LOWER DENOMS WITH A RATE OF EXCHANGE OF 1.25 OR 1.17, WHATEVER THEY HAVE REALLY DECIDED ON. NOW WILL THEY BE ABLE TO BUY MORE WITH THE NEW DENOMS INTERNALLY. NO, OF COURSE NOT.

2-27-2012 Gurus Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75 the rates are hot and live but not on teller screens. One cannot cash out til that occurs, period...WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING ON THE BANKS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RATES.

2-27-2012 Guru Footforward everything is looking good...its all in the news. i expect to see it before march 1st...i do feel we are on top of this...don’t watch the CBI - this is not going to show up on the cbi first...and here is why, so people in Iraq will exchange USD for lower denoms on a one to one basis and then get a rate in country of around 3.75. yet...over here...we will be cashing out at over 8 bucks let’s say, you think they want to put that real rate on the cbi for all to see? NO!~ so this will not show up changed on the cbi until AFTER they put the rate down for everyone around the world...we are only waiting for this to show up at the banks so we can cash out.

2-27-2012 Guru DinarWishes I hope everyone is well rested and ready for the week ahead!!! Just got off the phone with the Bank and the Screens are ready and waiting.... We are so close!!! Im expecting Great things this week!!!! I would be even happier with Today!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:15 PM

and

Monday, February 27, 2012
DInar News Updates

Bulldog75: 12NOON CST: EVERYONE: REMEMBER THE 'RATS ARE STILL IN THE BARN' SCENARIO FROM LAST NIGHT. NOW WE SEE WHY THERE IS NO RATE POSTED. CHINA KNOWS THIS AND WANTS THE 'RATS OUT OF THE BARN/ARRESTED' ; AND SO DOES WORLD COURTS, INTERPOL, IMF, BIS, WORLD ORGS AND HONEST GOVT LEADERS.) LA GARDE,IMF AND CHINA HAVE AGREED TO A TEMP HOLD TIL ALL THE RATS ARE GATHERED UP. MANY HAVE SCATTERED. WE CANNOT PLACE THE FRESH CORN INTO THE BARN/CORNCRIB UNTIL 'ALL RATS ARE GATHERED'. THAT'S ALMOST OVER. WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE VERY, VERY, VERY SOON. THANKS FOR BEING PERCEPTIVE, AND INTUITIVE. YOU ARE THE WINNERS. CONGRATULATIONS.

awilliams: Folks: Bulldog is absolutely right here. This is a Proactive posture, Not a Reactive one. We must focus on the solution and not the problem. This is why many of he and Okies posts in the past have alluded to this very fact. It does no good to release this into the hands of the greedy whom would love nothing more than to cause problems and perpetuate their own agenda resulting in continued misery for the planet. We are blessed to have such people committing their time, integrity, and intelligence in the face of such negative adversity.

Bulldog75: THE CATS AND BULLDOGS ARE AFTER "THE RATS WHICH HAVE SCRAMBLED OUT OF THE BARN" AND INTO THE PUBLIC AIRPORTS AND WATERWAYS AROUND THE WORLD. SICK EM US MARSHALS AND INTERPOL, WORLD COURTS.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:33 PM

1 comments:

1. Anonymous Feb 27, 2012 04:59 PM

John, Would you please Post this?
home bible studies illegal in America"

To All Of The Regulatory Czars And To The Dictator / President Barack H. Obama:

It’s obvious you have no idea of the history of America. This is totally understandable, you not being born here, so allow me to enlighten you on some major facts:
Our pilgrim fathers wrote in the Mayflower Compact, “In the name of God, Amen. We whose names are underwritten . . . Having undertaken, for the glory of God and the advancement of the Christian faith . . . a voyage to plant the first colony in the Northern parts of Virginia.”
In the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson invokes our Creator-God no less than four times. In fact, Jefferson predicates the Declaration on “the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God” and concludes the Declaration with an appeal to the “Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions” and with “a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence.”
Attorney and author, John Whitehead, in his book, The Separation Illusion, rightly noted, “In 1892, the United States Supreme Court made an exhaustive study of the supposed connection between Christianity and the government of the United States. After reviewing hundreds of volumes of historical documents, the Court asserted, ‘These references . . . add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a religious people . . . a Christian nation.’ Likewise, in 1931, Supreme Court Justice George Sutherland reviewed the 1892 decision in reference to another case and reiterated that Americans are a ‘Christian people.’ And in 1952, Justice William O. Douglas affirmed that ‘we are a religious people and our institutions presuppose a Supreme Being.’”
Muslims have they're right to worship in private, but not for us Christians. I'm not knocking Muslims, in fact I believe that evangelical Christians may respect the sincerity with which Muslims hold their beliefs, but we cannot respect the beliefs themselves. We can respect Muslim people for their contributions to human welfare, scholarship, and culture. We can respect the brilliance of Muslim scholarship in the medieval era and the wonders of Islamic art and architecture. But we cannot respect a belief system that denies the truth of the gospel, insists that Jesus was not God's Son, and takes millions of souls captive. Mr. President, you say you are a Christian with Christian values, but kill innocent children with your large donations to “Planned Parenthood. You have sworn an oath to God to protect our Constitutional Rights and the people of The United States Of America from all foreign and domestic enemies. Instead you have imposed your ideology upon the people of America to rob US of our God Given Rights and you have become the enemy of God Almighty Himself by denying the right for Christians to worship HIM in private Bible Studies in people’s own homes. As a result of all of this consider yourself “Put On Notice”. You may be elected for another 4 more years, but no one lives forever in Peace unless one repents and Call’s On The Name Of The Lord For Salvation.
Luke 12:6 Jesus told this parable: "A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. [7] So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, 'for three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?'
Repent, for the time of Judgment is at hand!!
A Child Of The Most High God
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

SweetQueen] I don't need a link, my source is directly from the sandbox.
Source of what, I might ask? It's a good thing that we can't legally study The Bible in our homes, or else we might ask, "Why in God's name would the RV pay out such a high rate to idiots in the US, but not the same for the Iraqis"?

Also, we should believe the guru intel, because they are using accepted code words and code situations i.e. "The rats are in the barn"; (rats= bad people; the barn= where the deal is going down; corn= the money) It is a crying shame that these rats show up each time an RV is on the verge. I think the Guru community would help themselves immeasurably by hiring TV's Billy The Exterminator to deal with this rat issue. Well today could be the big day-go RV!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And yet the day is done, the earth yet spins on its axis, the moon still riseth, and the dinar still stinketh and is all but worthless, and dinaridjits still bray at the moon.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Remember how Iraq "had to" announce an RV before March 1?

Thursday, March 1, 2012
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 1-Mar-2012 03:56:01

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
3-1-2012 Guru BellaGrits Please know there are absolutely NO ISSUES, NO PROBLEMS...our RV looks GREAT...everything is moving along just fine, and we are very happy to see and hear what we are...it's an up and down thing...but I really think it's on a downhill slide

3-1-2012 Guru Jonnywg ACTUALLY THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE BEFORE BANK OPENS...CBI UPDATE MEANS NOTHING...THEY CAN AND HAVE UPDATED 3X BE BACK UP

3-1-2012 Guru Adam Montana [Post 3 of 6] I think we all know that Iraq isn't going to "advertise" the RV.So the 0's [3 zeros] talk is usually simply a reference to redenominating or l0pping. Don't expect a huge warning that "the dinar is going to increase...". If this thing is going to happen, it will happen suddenly and without much warning. ["continued in post 4...stay tuned"]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:46 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:
SweetQueen wrote: I don't need a link, my source is directly from the sandbox.
Source of what, I might ask? It's a good thing that we can't legally study The Bible in our homes, or else we might ask, "Why in God's name would the RV pay out such a high rate to idiots in the US, but not the same for the Iraqis"?

Also, we should believe the guru intel, because they are using accepted code words and code situations i.e. "The rats are in the barn"; (rats= bad people; the barn= where the deal is going down; corn= the money) It is a crying shame that these rats show up each time an RV is on the verge. I think the Guru community would help themselves immeasurably by hiring TV's Billy The Exterminator to deal with this rat issue. Well today could be the big day-go RV!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, March 3, 2012
Date: Saturday, 3-Mar-2012 04:10:47

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
3-2-2012 Guru Cap1 I'M HEARING TONIGHT INTO TOMORROW AND MAYBE SUNDAY MORNING. WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. WE DO KNOW THAT THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED AT LEAST 6 WEEKS AGO. WISH I COULD BE MORE SPECIFIC BUT IT WON'T BE LONG.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:21 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, March 4, 2012
INTEL on Deliveries And DINAR RV perhaps by Poofness?
WOWOWIE WOW!!!!

The news below is circulating widely. There are literary hints that the article may have been written by “Poof” without signing his name. ejl
===-===
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:10:33 0800
Subject: just in

WED 29 FEB 2012: News from the heavy duty lender and from P: P’s [ Poof's ] Sun 26 Feb newsletter is below. I've been traveling the past several days and I was unable to get out an update till now. Here's news from the past 10 days:

• Two weeks ago, the Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping was in DC Chinese VP Xi was working with Pres Obama and the U.N. to help get the 19 [typo ? - should be 195 perhaps]currencies RV's ready for posting & the simultaneous start of North American deliveries. Over the weekend of Sat-Sun 18-19 Feb, Xi flew to Iraq to see the RV posting of the Iraqi Dinar while he was in Iraq.

• Ten days ago on Mon 20 Feb, when RV's were ready to post and North American deliveries were ready to start, there was a death threat delivered to Pres. Obama by people loyal to Bush Sr, that threatened to kill Obama's wife, Michelle, and his two daughters, if Obama let the RV's post and deliveries start. Chinese VP Xi did not know about the death threat.

On Tue morning, 21 Feb, when Xi expected the Iraqi Dinar to RV and post to the worldwide banking system, nothing happened (a familiar occurrence for all who have been waiting for the release). So Chinese VP Xi contacted Treasury Secty Geithner Tue 28 Feb and said that if the RV's weren't posted by last Thu 23 Feb, China would begin immediately to sell all it's trillions of dollars in Treasury bonds for cents on the dollar. Geithner then informed Chinese VP Xi that there had been a credible death threat against Pres. Obama and his family and that the Obama admin needed more time to review all it's security levels around the president's family to plug any holes through which assassination attempts could come.

John Paul Jackson, a trusted prophetic leader, said the Lord showed him that there would be an assassination attempt against Pres Obama this year and to pray for the president's safety -John Paul does not agree with Obama's political positions but said the Lord told him we the Body of Christ should pray for him anyway! (1 Tim. 2:1-5).

Geithner finally signed off on Tue afternoon, 21 Feb, at 3:15pm EST, for the start of deliveries and the RV's to post by Thu 23 Feb. By Fri 24 Feb, the Asians had given the Obama admin and the US Treasury an extension through the weekend because of unfolding security issues.

Meanwhile US Marshalls & Interpol started tracking down and arresting people from whom the death threat came, and Interpol was also arresting more bankers in the US and Europe who had any ties with the illuminati moneylaundering operations over the past decades (good for the safety of our accessing).

• On Fri 24 Feb, Treasury Secty Geithner was subpoenaed (not arrested) to testify in a court case involving the collapse of Lehman Bros in 2008. Geithner did testify about moneylaundering crimes while he was head of the NY Federal Reserve Bank branch. Benjamin Fulford's source in Fulford's 27 Feb report that claimed that Geithner had been arrested (he wasn't arrested; he was subpeonaed) and that Geithner said that he and Obama "work for Bush [Sr]" is simply incorrect.

Both Source1 (the investment banker in Dallas and senior trustee of programs since 1984) and the #2 Asian trustee in Hong Kong of the White Dragon Clan banking family both said months ago all the way back to 2009 that Geithner and Obama were working FOR the release of the programs and AGAINST Bush Sr and the opponents. Fulford's 27 Feb report also incorrectly claims that former Fed Chair Paul Volcker and Supreme Court Justice John Roberts are also working for Bush Sr, which is also incorrect:

Source 1 and the #2 Asian trustee in Hong Kong have said for the past 2.5 years that both Volcker and Roberts have been working with the White Hats and are FOR the programs and the new worldwide banking system. The rest of Fulford's 27 Feb report appears to be accurate as far as P's[Poof’s] and the heavy duty lender's trustee-level sources are saying.

• Over last weekend, the Asians, program trustees working with the US Treasury, the IMF, and the Bank for International Settlements (Basel), found 24 electronic traps in the new worldwide banking system through which the illuminati opponents were planning to drain the funds being transferred in to program accounts worldwide in all 195 countries.

The programmers and bankers responsible have been traced and arrested over the past several days. These electronic trap doors are being fixed and closed now. As soon as the trustees finish this, if nothing else gets in the way, the Bank for International Settlements source told P's contact that deliveries and the RV's posting are planned to start this week. The Chinese are still pressing for the release immediately, thank God! The key statements about deliveries and RV's in P's newsletter are the following:

The rvs got done and [the trustees] are currently checking the [banking computer] 'system' repetitively to make sure these computers are 'talking' to each other. A problem that had to get rectified a couple of days ago. It's All new folks and once you fire it all up and start paying people, oops, is not a good answer. The clean up has already started and you're learning more about that day to day. This banker resigning, that banker quitting, this high muckety muck arrested, some folks that aren't even listed yet.

They are cutting off the escape routes….giving the bad guys no room to move. Even doing 'hacks' themselves to check for weaknesses and open doors to anyone prowling around looking for a way in, so they can steal. [Bill] Gates left a lot of ways (ports) 'in' with his software, they'll shut them down. A few things were explained to Mr. Gates during his trips to china, 'it'll be a new world Mr. Gates'. The NWO will not be running the world, get used to it. It's called freedom and not the drivel coming out of politicians mouths.

Things will show publicly when they are satisfied the system is solid. There are many platforms by which things get funded, so the job is huge. It covers the entire world, even that little piddly bank in Silt, Colorado. If you know anything about cockroaches [the illuminati opponents] you know how comprehensive you must be to exterminate them from your dwelling. This is bigger than just one house. When you 'see' the rvs know that they are satisfied and then the world flips on it's head.
===-===
This is partially why we are in the "RV wait and see" what happens. The other reason is that the most banks are bankrupt, kept afloat day by day with loaned money created out of thin air that has no backing whatsoever – except for our unexplainable “faith and confidence” that our government would never allow banks to do anything like that to us. Understand please that the four banks designated for RV use don’t have even 1% of the “cash” needed to cover your deposits. Expect rationing along the lines of “you can only withdraw 5 or 10 thousand dollars per month because of the economic crisis and martial law.”

Posted by John MacHalfAss at 12:07 AM

8 comments:

1. Anonymous Mar 3, 2012 09:49 PM
Martial law as per the last line?? Duh! Why, if all this is bringing goodness and light? That's bad news! And if Obama is involved, that's bigger bad news!
There is absolutely no similarity in Poof's literary style and this writers.

2. Anonymous Mar 3, 2012 10:24 PM
All this hype about the RV and the release of the programs. Then the last sentence claims economic crisis and martial law. WTF!

3. Anonymous Mar 3, 2012 10:29 PM
I am over-joyed with everything but the last line
“you can only withdraw 5 or 10 thousand dollars per month because of the economic crisis and martial law.”
What the he%% does that mean? Limit your withdrawals and MARTIAL LAW???? So we are getting our money, but we can't spend it, we have to just keep it in a bank who will "ration" it to us? BUT there will be MARTIAL LAW so we can't even go to the bank and withdraw our ration so we can't go to the store and spend it???? What kind of nonsense is that??? Poof, what are you puffing on?

4. Anonymous Mar 4, 2012 04:51 AM
Ok it was a very good article but come on the complaints about tthe last line. Stop crying use your debit card and buy gold or silver. There still will be unbacked fiat currency in the system until they all collaspe. Come on people your fighting the wrong battle here. Many people have no clue this has happen, many will think they have just been screwed. So MARTIAL will be called on.

5. Anonymous Mar 4, 2012 06:27 AM
I agree that this article doesn't resemble Poof's style of writing at all. Until he comes out and says it is his, I will be skeptical.

6. Xplorer10 Mar 4, 2012 06:28 AM
I agree with anon (9:49)..this is not poof's writing, but a plagiarized version interjected with a few of his recent comments. It's probably safe to say it is just more dis-info, especially regarding the alleged withdrawal limits. These programs/rv's will either fund or they won't, and if they do the funds will not have limitations attached. However, no one should expect to leave the bank with more than a few K's ( up to 10k as some claim?) on day one cash-outs at least. I don't believe that 'Obumma' has been the loyal ally in this supporting completion of this process either.

7. Anonymous Mar 4, 2012 07:12 AM
"Expect rationing along the lines of “you can only withdraw 5 or 10 thousand dollars per month because of the economic crisis and martial law.”
Ridiculous. This would continue the economic crisis. This would mean that there is no new banking system and the cabal is still in total control of our government and us.
And what is with "WOWOWIE WOW!!!!" ? This story isn't circulating widely. Not one of my sources have seen this. I would have received it if Poof had put this out.
You will see in tonight's update that Poof did NOT wrote this nonsense.

8. Anonymous Mar 4, 2012 09:12 AM
FROM: The Crucifixtion of Chief Justice John Glover Roberts
"Two months later, the clone labs were busy again. In the early days of March 2008, just before Admiral William Fallon resigned as Commander of US Central Command, the particular Bush-clone who had been threatening him was removed and terminated with a single gunshot to the head. A different lookalike clone replaced him in the presidential rotation. It is emerging that what the American electorate regards as single individuals called George Bush, or Dick Cheney, or Hillary Clinton are no such things. They are mind-controlled clone-entities, and there are several of each of them functioning at any one time. Usually only one is kept in circulation for public eyes while the others are held in sleeper cells for cosmetic adjustment, rest and re-programming."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, March 4, 2012
Date: Sunday, 4-Mar-2012 16:41:54

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
3-4-2012 Guru Jonnywg OVER THE PAST 3 MONTHS we have stated...that the rv was near, soon or imminent...something always blocked it...in the past 2 weeks over 100 top banking executives were forced to resign, over a 100 others were arrested, 250 banks were raided by interpol. BY TODAY 99% of the problems have been erased. TODAY may bring a global reset, TODAY may be the day that we get the opportunity of a lifetime, TODAY we may step forward into a bright future...I feel TODAY may be our day.

3-4-2012 Guru Studley we are hearing very soon, I am intimately involved with some powerful people...it looks great, BUT there are always possibilities to delay this event...this is a power play on the highest levels...u have to think like a crook, it is that simple, there are people that have specific ideological agendas that want to stop the financial changes...I don't do dates or rates because of the uncertainty in currency plays...anytime an rv is released... it is released simultaneously around the world...this can transpire at anytime.

3-4-2012 Guru Cap1 TODAY may be the day that we get the opportunity of a lifetime, TODAY we may step forward into a bright future...i feel TODAY may be our day.

3-4-2012 Guru Med EVERYTHING HAS BEEN LAID ON THE TABLE, NOW WE NEED TO JUST SIT AND WAIT AND SEE HOW IT EFFECTS THE EXTERNAL HARD CURRENCY. IS THE DRAFT TO PRINT, IS THAT WHAT CBI WAITING FOR? IF SO, WHAT IS THE HANG UP...MALIKI IS NOT AN ISSUE, HE HAS NO SAY. IT IS PARLIAMENT.

3-4-2012 Guru Nighthk11 [long time, no see] They had some more housecleaning to do today - Matter reported handled, everything proceeding now...hold-up is NOT IRAQ...re-set will proceed as planned by G-20. Has to happen, all must be in place, at this point enough of the main players have been dealt with, so trigger pulled, now we wait for rate to go live...stay positive - it is happening.

3-4-2012 Guru DinarWishes THERE IS A LOT THAT WE ARE HEARING ABOUT AND WE FEEL WE ARE AT THE END...WITH EVERYTHING WE KNOW TO BE TRUE WE ARE HOPEFUL THIS IS COMING TO A CLOSE EITHER TODAY OR BY THE 8TH. [Is the IQD still tied to GBP?] TO MY KNOWLEDGE, YES.

3-4-2012 Guru Studley I believe we will see the finish line in the next 24 to 36 hours...I am not promising, or guaranteeing anything, but I see this event and others coming to a head very quickly. I wouldn't worry about the rate...Adam Montana's fifteen cents has nothing on the real rate.

3-4-2012 Guru FreewayBill it is time for the US to get their head out of their hiney and realize that China means business...they want this over with to go on with their PLANS...Their 100 year plan ended march 1...Now a new one begins. We have no where to turn but to just go with the RV.

3-4-2012 Guru Footforward China is HELPING to get this done...this has to happen now...nothing more needs to be said.

3-4-2012 Guru Studley Thank the Chinese, Legarde, our Special Veterans, and other Patriots around the world...they saved this at the last minute, we are in overtime, our backs are against the wall, this MUST come out now, otherwise very bad things will start happening around the world, there is a line in the sand...this will be either a new glorious era, or you will see institutions crumble, along with major problems in the financial markets.

Posted by John MacHalfAss at 5:07 PM
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

Guru Studley we are hearing very soon, I am intimately involved with some powerful people...it looks great,
Looks great Studly? How does it feel?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:
Guru Studley we are hearing very soon, I am intimately involved with some powerful people...it looks great,
Looks great Studly? How does it feel?
My informants in the Dinaridjit world (so high up you wouldn't believe it) tell me that Studly may "look great" but in a pinch he fails the proof is in the puttin' test. That's right, no matter how powerful the people, when he's with them in the sack, Studly is a dud.

From MacHalfAss's latest breathless and endless post, from Saturday night:

Nighthk11 - They had some more housecleaning to do today- BIG FISH out of the way, stay positive, still happening, not nonsense, very very real
23:38:42Nighthk11 - cannot elaborate due to sensitivity, but it is real and is happening there too, but mostly HERE...people stopping it here not Iraq
23:40:01Nighthk11 - Matter reported handled, everything proceeding now
23:40:47Nighthk11 - Chase has rate showing on screen, cannot turn-in until official
23:41:50Nighthk11 - said they will take your dinar at face value, upon RV, they will pay out- use descretion with this method
23:42:52Nighthk11 - Issues ref hold-up is NOT IRAQ, Global in nature- bad people many arrested
23:43:30Nighthk11 - many resigned, rfe-set will proceed as planned by G-20 very discreet
23:44:18Nighthk11 - names would shock people and many more politicians now, Just have to say you are looking at it now
23:46:36Nighthk11 - accts frozen, monies seized, warrants issued and still being served
23:47:29Nighthk11 - Has to happen, all must be in place, at this point enough of the main players have been dealt with so trigger pulled, now we wait for rate to go live, that is all hope this helps many still wondering
23:48:09Nighthk11 - stopped yesterday- warrants served this morning
23:48:28Nighthk11 - that is msg rec'd
23:48:47Nighthk11 - they will aledgedly take your dinar fort deposit
23:49:29Nighthk11 - I received that msg, I have not confirmed it, I trust the source as I was asked what he should do. cannot tell him that money is his was well as decision to deposit and wait for live rate to show. I will wait
23:51:03Nighthk11 - NO- directive is simply allow RV to proceed as directed or world trigger will be activated in override
23:51:46Nighthk11 - I hope this helps some, all I can say right now
23:51:57Nighthk11 - stay positive- it is happening
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

various dinaridjits wrote:
The news below is circulating widely. By this I assume he means going round and round in the porcelain oracle.There are literary hints that the article may have been written by “Poof” without signing his name. ejl If it is illiterate, lame, and generally all wrong, then probably yes a genuine Poofness.

I particularly love the bit about Interpol arresting bankers in the US, considering they have exactly zip for authority here to arrest anyone, but then what's a good fantasy for if not to well, fantasize. Amazing how there could be this big round up and yet not word of mention about it, even in the supermarket rags which are usually the first to pick up on things like this. Just goes to show you how good their intell really is.

it's nice to know that they know almost as much about how banking systems work as they know about how finance and economics work, which is to say none at all. My cat has a better grasp of it by comparison.
** [snipped a whole lot of extraneous and pointless garbage] **
And Gurujohnny and all the rest sing the same old song, today, tomorrow, sometime, never, that they have been chirping forever, in other words, things still the same, no change, no RV, wheee!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

3-4-2012 Guru FreewayBill it is time for the US to get their head out of their hiney and realize that China means business...they want this over with to go on with their PLANS...Their 100 year plan ended march 1...Now a new one begins. We have no where to turn but to just go with the RV.
Ah that would be the 100 years plan drawn up when they had an Emperor (and presumably approved by him as he was the top man in those days) and included losing loads of territory to Japan, WW2 and a communist revolution followed by around 50 years of brutal oppression. Still, I bet that 100 year plan is more interesting, reads better and actually had some events in it that really happened compared to your daily guru fantasies.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm suddenly thinking of the song "Delta Dawn" (for you youngsters out there, it's a song from the 70s about a beautiful young woman who is seduced by a "man of low degree" and then abandoned. In the song, she is 41 years old, and still goes downtown every day, suitcase in hand, waiting for the man to come and take her to his "mansion in the sky").

I'm envisioning people sitting around, their possessions in boxes, waiting for the Omega program to become a reality/the NESARA funding to finally come through/the Iraqi Dinar RV to happen, so that they can tap into their new wealth and move into their new mansions, buy their new cars, and buy their other new toys. When the RV doesn't happen and the promoters come up with some other scheme, most of the suckers won't realize that they have been bamboozled; they will simply accept whatever excuses the promoters offer for the non-RV, and eagerly await the next "intel" about the next prosperity program that will make them all rich.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Delta Dawn, what's that flower you have on
Could it be a faded rose from days gone by
And did I hear you say he was a-meeting you here today
To take you to his mansion in the sky

She's forty-one and her daddy still calls her "baby"
All the folks around Brownsville say she's crazy
'Cause she walks around town with a suitcase in her hand
Looking for a mysterious dark-haired man

In her younger days they called her Delta Dawn
Prettiest woman you ever laid eyes on
Then a man of low degree stood by her side
And promised her he'd take her for his bride

Delta Dawn, whats that investment doin' now
Could it be a million Iraqi Dinars from days gone by?
And did I hear you say they was gonna RV today
Or if there's a hang up by next Tuesday at the latest!
Monday, March 5, 2012
Date: Monday, 5-Mar-2012 03:39:41

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinardoodoo.com:
=====
3-4-2012 Guru Cap1 IT CAN SHOW AT ANYTIME AND MANY OF US ARE LOOKING FOR IT! YOU WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH.

3-4-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE MANUAL LOADING OF THE RATES WERE ACCOMPOLISHED LAST NIGHT---SO---WE SIMPLY AWAIT ACTIVATION FROM THE BANKS.

3-4-2012 Guru BWM do I think it could happen tonight...YES absolutely...the information is all positive...it's down to semantics and who get's the last touch on the "button" at this point just show.
=====

Posted by John MacHalfAss at 4:58 AM

1 comments:

1. Anonymous Mar 5, 2012 03:17 AM

John, I'm no Dinar Guru but it looks like our ship came into port!!
Good News For Dinarians!!!!

Check out the Forex Report – March 5, 2012

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

A Child Of The Most High God

The Forex link shows 1163.95 Dinars to the Dollar and going up, which means their value is going down! Wooooooooo! A sure sign of the RV! GO RV!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Hey, when you're worth .0008¢ where can you go but down?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHalfAss has a bunch of polls up on his RAP-NESARA site. Amusing reading.

If Bill Gates tried to stop RV---- Microsoft should be
Dissolved 66 (5%)
Assets Seized 126 (10%)
Charged with Treason 202 (16%)
Management Arrested 102 (8%)
Bill Gates Trusts Seized 161 (13%)
All Of the Above 876 (73%)
Nonsense 72 (6%)

Vote on this poll
Votes so far: 1197
Days left to vote: 3

If Bill Gates/Microsoft is guilty of delaying the RV, they should be penalized --
$ 1 Billion Per Day Delay 146 (14%)
$ 5 Billion Per Day Delay 49 (4%)
$ 10 Billion Per Day Delay 216 (20%)
Higher Per Day Delay 551 (52%)
Nonsense 80 (7%)

Vote on this poll
Votes so far: 1042
Days left to vote: 4

If SOROS was directing the currency RV blockage w/Gates to expedite -- SOROS should be
Arrested for Treason 103 (21%)
Seize his assets 80 (16%)
All his trusts seized 76 (16%)
Possible execution 13 (2%)
All Of Above 358 (75%)
Nonsense 14 (2%)

Vote on this poll
Votes so far: 474
Days left to vote: 6

Obama & clones should be
Arrested For Treason 7 (10%)
Arrested For Fraud 3 (4%)
Replaced 2 (3%)
Responsible arrested 3 (4%)
Soros Arrested 4 (6%)
All Of The Above 58 (87%)
Nonsense 3 (4%)

Vote on this poll
Votes so far: 66
Days left to vote: 6

Be part of the 131% and not the 1% - Vote in MacHalfAss' Poll Now!!!!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'm suddenly thinking of the song "Delta Dawn" (for you youngsters out there, it's a song from the 70s about a beautiful young woman who is seduced by a "man of low degree" and then abandoned. In the song, she is 41 years old, and still goes downtown every day, suitcase in hand, waiting for the man to come and take her to his "mansion in the sky").

I'm envisioning people sitting around, their possessions in boxes, waiting for the Omega program to become a reality/the NESARA funding to finally come through/the Iraqi Dinar RV to happen, so that they can tap into their new wealth and move into their new mansions, buy their new cars, and buy their other new toys. When the RV doesn't happen and the promoters come up with some other scheme, most of the suckers won't realize that they have been bamboozled; they will simply accept whatever excuses the promoters offer for the non-RV, and eagerly await the next "intel" about the next prosperity program that will make them all rich.
RV John
What's that tinfoil you have on?
Could it be your favorite clothes from days gone by?
And did I hear you say
You were meeting them here someday
To take them to your RV in the sky

He's 41 and everyone calls him Tommy
He's single and he still lives with his Mommy.
But he thinks he'll soon go very, very far
'cause Iraq will soon revalue its Dinar.

All his life he's worked as a lowly chicken plucker
All the grifters know that he's a sucker
for every two-bit hustle, scam and con.
Just as soon as he saves money, it is gone.

Now he listens to a man named John MacHaffie.
All the folks 'round Brownsville think he's daffy
to buy dinars and then hide them 'neath his roof
unaware that all his money will go Poof.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
texino

Post by texino »

That's a clever song!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, March 5, 2012
Date: Monday, 5-Mar-2012 16:04:29

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru:
=====
3-5-2012 Guru Studley This is being done as we speak, they have been doing this the old fashioned way, they are checking all systems...the info on back screens is incredible, in all my years of experience, I have never seen this happen, so we are in unchartered territory...all I can say is it is a process, and we are in a complex environment of many moving parts around the world happening at the same time...you will be very happy with the rate...by the way and yes, we are expecting this to be shown very, very soon...we are that close.

3-5-2012 Guru Cap1 THIS BABY WAS REALLY SUPPOSED TO SHOW LAST NIGHT...THERE WERE MAJOR CONCERNS BECAUSE OF THE "SOFTWARE ISSUES" THAT AROSE THIS PAST WEEK, I.E. THE BACK DOORS. SO, THE GOOD GUYS THAT ARE IN CHARGE OF THIS MONUMENTAL TASK NOW WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE WERE NO MORE ISSUES.THEY ARE, ...MANUALLY INPUTTING AND CHECKING ALL ENTRIES ONE BY ONE TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE NO MORE GLITCHES. WE HAVE TO GET THIS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME...TOO MUCH AT STAKE. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IS PROCESSING NOW. WE'RE IN THE FINAL HOURS, IMO...IT CAN SHOW UP AT ANYTIME.

3-5-2012 Guru BellaGrits Banks have been prepared for today...we expect to hear more as the morning progresses...deadlines have come and gone but we have clarification things are still moving forward...that's great news...Certainly don't expect it to be a long delay at all...it was merely an extension less than 12 hrs...dotting i's crossing t's. We want it done right the first time.

3-5-2012 Guru Jonnywg Well yesterday was supposed to be our day...it was filled with promise and hope, and obviously it was not to be...We got a call at 11 stating a delay was granted until early am...this too has passed...No new info has surfaced as yet but we remain positive and hopeful that we are near the end. AS FAR AS WE KNOW THIS IS TECHNICAL NOT POLITICAL ISSUES. just in and great news if it is in fact the straight goods...the work is still in process and we wait again...at least it is not cancelled or postponed.

3-5-2012 Guru TerryK Had a call from a source...out of DC, hearing that there is a special meeting going on as we speak in Iraq. That the powers at hand are sitting at a table early. Hearing things maybe moving.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:44 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous Mar 5, 2012 03:52 PM
Wishing all the folks waiting for the Dinar rv all the best and God speed.

Anonymous Mar 6, 2012 06:45 AM
Every 4 years we hear that they can't allow this money to be released because it might influence the election. If that is the case, nothing is going to happen before November. ANYWAY, how many of you are going to waste your money on a presidential candidate ? And that includes Ron Paul, who is the only candidate who is qualified to be President. Last night Ron Paul was blasted on one of America's biggest radio stations, which reaches 37 states, for not showing up in Ohio. I don't know what his plan is but it doesn't look like the plan is to win.

Every 4 years Anonymous hears... Doesn't it occur to him/her that if something that's supposed to happen "soon" has to wait 4 years it's unlikely it's real?

Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Date: Tuesday, 6-Mar-2012 04:07:56

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru:
=====
3-5-2012 Guru Cap1 I CAN CONFIRM BLUWOLF'S POST.

3-5-2012 Guru Bluwolf Everything that was pending to be done (manually and electronic) has been completed, we now await the signal from banks to just cash in PERIOD.
3-5-2012 Guru Foghorn Great news...My contact at the US Labor Dept says we should hear some interesting news this week regarding the IQD. I asked what type of news...he said the IQD is supposed to finally go live this week!I also spoke with my brother tonight (V.P. Big Four Bank) has as well said the information they are receiving is NOW pointing to the Iraqi Dinar being revalued this week.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:30 AM
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Fogbrain wrote:3-5-2012 Guru Foghorn Great news...My contact at the US Labor Dept says we should hear some interesting news this week regarding the IQD. I asked what type of news...he said the IQD is supposed to finally go live this week!I also spoke with my brother tonight (V.P. Big Four Bank) has as well said the information they are receiving is NOW pointing to the Iraqi Dinar being revalued this week.
WTF??????? :Axe:

Fogbrain's brother is a VP at a Big Four Bank and he still thinks he's getting rich off Dinars?

A new low for dinaridjits? :roll:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt