RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHalfAss has a flurry of Dinar posts on Friday and over the weekend, here is the latest:

Sunday, March 11, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 11-Mar-2012 17:31:31

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
3-11-2012 Intel Guru DinarWishes I dont have a clue as to what is the reason we havent seen this...I know we are close but, by design we are not supposed to know it all...Im really surprised we know as much as we do...I wish I could say it is all over but alas I cant...Im missing a piece of the Puzzle we may never get...But, post RV we really wont care...Will we???

3-11-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 ALL IS DONE...IT CAN RV ANY ANY TIME... EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

3-11-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf it is out of any countries hands and it has been for awhile...people just think that Iraq is the only one to rv and they are wrong, this is a rv of 195 countries and they are in the banking system now and there is no going back,,period...no one will see it until the cycle ends in the USA. We are there, waiting for process to filter and go live.

3-11-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg the past few days are as close as it gets... today brings us promise...we expect little intel today but this Sunday could be an important day...as it happens, the team here will provide the info...we were told that the bugs and glitches were almost completely resolved, completely as it is wrapping it up...It is believed uploading to forex was in process...forex opens at 5pm est today.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:57 PM

And this gem where everything shakes loose.

Sunday, March 11, 2012
INTEL - GS, MARKETS, PP, RV & NESARA - 3/11/12
Another fasten your seat belts report on Sunday 3/11/12:

This has been sourced from 3 continents from multiple sources:

1) Global Settlements - The sign offs in Hong Kong should have been done under extremely tight security. They all should be done by now, no wait - we are still waiting for the fellow from London (from about 3 weeks ago) and I honestly don't know the real status. The fellow from London represents Europe and is the top dog ---- and his life has been threatened by the bad guys over and over. He is the final one to sign. My respect and appreciation for his diligence on this matter.

2) Financial Markets -- Also been advised that Greece was the holdup. They and Ireland have thumbed there noses at the 'fake fraudulent debt' of the Dark Cabal Bankers. The Euro and the markets shall CRASH on Monday, 3-12-12 and/or early next week. The fake paper derivatives from the dark cabal bankers are one of the primary causes. These markets and the dark bankers are to fail to bring on the new global financial marketplace. Don't believe the dis info by the mass media press - it is to crash.

Notice how many top level bankers all over the world have resigned lately? It is in the hundreds. What do they know or more important -- what have they been told?

3) NEW BANKING PROGRAM AND RV
When the markets crash, the New GOLD Backed currency system will be presented as the solution. It is all already in place worldwide and awaiting the Official Announcement from London early next week, hopefully
on Monday. This Announcement of the GOLD BACKED CURRENCIES and Basil III banking will include the announcement of the Global Revaluation of Currencies otherwise known as the RV. The RV of the Iraq Dinar is included and most probably may show up on the banks Monday Morning here in the USA.

Dark Cabal and Illuminati Bankers crash, and the new banking system is awaiting. Maximum concern, worry and panic for the bad guys. There ill-gotten paper money will be worthless. Fortunes lost overnight.

It is written in the Bible "The Meek Will Inherit The Earth". Whether you believe or not - it is happening!

This is time of the greatest switch over of fortunes from the bad guys to the good guys in mankind history.

Thank You LORD!

4) PP Prosperity Programs Deliveries
The P/F Penalties & Fines portions (USA Only) of the programs must go out before the RV. When the RV is announced on Monday (hopefully), the PP P/F letters have been delivered already and a certain percentage has been signed off in the bank.

5) NESARA Announcement
Last week I was advised it was to be announced this week. Obviously there was a delay and it now appears the Greece situation was one of the causes. NESARA shall be announced after the GOLD Financial system within a few days (we hope). NESARA is legally supported per several Supreme Court Rulings which now is to be expedited. These may be done with or without the NESARA label.

6) Prosperity Programs Distributions
These WILL start after the banking announcement. Long overdue and my heart goes out for everyone suffering. GOD's Blessings shall commence.

7) OPC Distributions
OPC which stands for Operation Compassion will assist in the distribution of Blessings with a wonderful team of angels. We know we are all hurting and we will hustle to get the job done. OPC was founded by regular folks with big hearts from all other the world. We are not sanctioned by any gov or religious body --- we come from the heart for distributing Our LOVING LORD's Blessings.

My salute to all those dedicated light workers, white knights, good guys, opc angels, galactic friends and our spiritual guides who made this happen. Thank You.

Thank You LORD

GOD Bless You And Yours,

John MacHaffie -- HIS humble servant

This intel is written on jello and subject to change. LOL!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:16 AM

16 comments:

1. Renegade Zero Mar 10, 2012 10:47 PM
I can't thank you enough, the good guys for making all of this possible, thank you all blessed souls of the light. May the good guys win.
May the light go with you always!!! :)

2. Anonymous Mar 10, 2012 11:58 PM
Praise YHWH the bush cabal will be stopped

3. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 04:25 AM
Thank you John for sharing you are a truly great man and noble patriot. Please keep us informed of any developments.

4. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 05:01 AM
Does this mean the chemtrails will stop tomorrow? They are really terrible at the moment :(

Replies
1. John MacHaffieMar 11, 2012 05:58 AM
Fully expect the Evergreen gangsters shall be rounded up shortly. Perhaps they can have cells next to Bill Gates.

2. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 10:34 AM
Hi John
would you please elaborate more on this statement "PP Prosperity Programs Deliveries
The P/F Penalties & Fines portions (USA Only) of the programs must go out before the RV. When the RV is announced on Monday (hopefully), the PP P/F letters have been delivered already and a certain percentage has been signed off in the bank

5. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 05:37 AM
hmph.
Far from benevolent.
Simply this new system is Totalitarian in nature
Resign the "weak links" that showed incompetency during the "old" monetary system, so that when a new system is created, there is no threat of "leaks" into the activities within this new system.
Very malevolent, and why wouldn't it be... 7 billion people cant all be billionaires living in mansions along the coast.
Ne = Fallen
Sa = Ones
Ra = Principality

Replies
1. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 10:50 AM
"7 billion people cant all be billionaires living in mansions along the coast". We all can't have homes along the coast, due to lack of space, but everyone will have homes, no more homelessness!(yay) BTW I won't buy a mansion even if I was a billionaire overnight(though I don't expect to happen) IMO, 99% of the people will not buy mansion either, I think the 99% are very practical people, unlike the elite 1%. They mostly will buy a normal home(nothing fancy) and use their wealth wisely.
I personally don't think this new system is malevolent - it's only malevolent for the dark cabal, who basically put all their eggs into one basket, their arrogance got the best of them! Of course the proof will be in the pudding(i.e. seeing our life,wealth grow in a short period of time).
It is a known fact that with the amount of money spent on just WW2 alone, that same money would of been enough to buy homes for everyone in the US, but the cabal prefer to use that money to destroy and create chaos - they had their chance, now a new page is about to turn, a story is about to happen.

6. John MacHaffie Mar 11, 2012 05:57 AM
To 5:37 anon
BULLSHIT --- your negativity is showing. Now which dept of the dark cabal do you work for?
Don't waste our time.

Replies
1. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 10:54 AM
I don't think he/she is a dark cabal member, life is full of grey areas. Most likely he/she is a Christian base on "fallen ones principality". Like I said the proof will be in the pudding, we'll have to see how our lives,society,banking changes before we can say this is benevolent or malevolent. Alot people are awake, it would be extremely hard to pull a fast one on the 99%, empty promise of hope and change won't cut it this time.

2. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 01:54 PM
Thank you John!
It is good to know you are on our side.
I love ALL of your posetive posts! I check them daily!

7. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 06:29 AM
@Anon 5:37am
If I were a billionaire, I wouldn't live in a mansion nor along the coast. I'd roam free across the continents and exercise my right to reside in a tent or a teepee if I wanted to.
Some of us, after these experiences in the dark, have moved beyond materialism and want to be truly free from the controls that money had on us. If there is no scarcity then there is nothing to hoard.
I'm hoping for the two earth scenario because i do want the future I seek, but I want no more of the future where people like you can't get over separation and the 'us and them' mentality.
One Earth will know the truth, All is equal (even if they were all ga-zillionaires) and All is One (including one with the planet).
Greed may have it's place on the other Earth, but this one is tired of it and so AM I.
I know that by living in the light, I've done things to make this come to fruition. I learned so much over the years, and I know that for Goliath to fall, it took one rock and someone with the spirit and the intention to make it happen. That One could not just stand there and hold it either. And if he'd told others he could bring down Goliath with a rock, they'd have scoffed at him anyway.
I can imagine the damage Goliath created on the way down.
Nov 28th 2010 prediction of March 14, 2012 - not saying it's true, just adding something to look at if you are seeking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEA4CF3X0_A
Feb 20th 2012 video about March 2012 - June 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peGdslO5xlk
Foretelling of Unknown events in March 2012
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data ... 1331325508
Sign of Fed desperation - sterilization? purchase bonds with borrowed money at low interest to remove it from the system? What? End game is here. Fed never cared about removing what they created (un-creation, un-created).
http://www.thedailybell.com/3686/Fed-Sa ... zing-Money
In a collapsed system, the ponzi stops working everywhere and on everyone before a reboot into the new system of abundance. What will happen when people find out they don't have anything in their retirement funds or that Social Security check is not coming or those food stamps aren't coming? FEAR of the unknown had been instilled in so many they'd give up freedom for protection from it. How many hearts can last long enough to make it through this change from the dark (that they've known all their life and tolerated) to the light (that is unknown to them and the unknown is scary to them)?

8. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 09:42 AM
Let's put the COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS to work for us and envision the LAST arrest being done! Picture it in your minds and send our energy on it until it is done!!
Then we can proceed with all that we have been waiting fo
r :)
Keep in mind, according to the 'LAW OF ATTRACTION'...WHATEVER you focus on....you will attract.
THE ARRESTS ARE DONE IN MY MIND!!!
Thank you John!!

9. Anonymous Mar 11, 2012 11:24 AM
I am in every prosperity program out there and I have yet to receive any letter to go to any bank nor have any of the 32 other parties I know that are in various programs as well. So, forgive my reluctence to embrace the message that letters have been received and some have been in the banks. I will only believe this when I or someone I know gets their letter. In other words I have heard all this before and it has never come yo pass. I'll be positive though and go out on my front porch and sit and wait for the delivery guys to show up. They will have an extra hour of daylight to find me today. Wait...I think I will take a nap instead.

Replies
1. John MacHaffie Mar 11, 2012 12:21 PM
Hey --- Read the message
"The P/F Penalties & Fines portions (USA Only) of the programs must go out before the RV. When the RV is announced on Monday (hopefully), the PP P/F letters have been delivered already and a certain percentage has been signed off in the bank."
WHAT DID I SAY?
The RV is to follow deliveries. Have we had an RV yet? NO
SO I HOW IN HELL DID I CLAIM LETTERS HAVE BEEN REC'D.
The delivery process can be done in the morning and a few hrs later the RV can be called.
PLEASE PLEASE --- USE YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAIN!

If they used their brain, they wouldn't be reading your messages, John.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

John MacHaffie -- HIS humble servant

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Ever since "The life of Brian" I can never think of this
It is written in the Bible "The Meek Will Inherit The Earth".
without the lines which follow: "That'll be nice for them, the meek never seem to get anything."
I'm starting to think MacHaffie is just some sort of program which scrapes the internet for dinar and conspiracy theories, shuffles them around, add positive Dinar news but without it actually happening, attributes this to "guru" + email name and posts it all on his site.
If any of the idiots following this have any money it has to be invested in sub-penny shares, telephone and ATM machines, devices for running cars on water (instead of petrol) and gold in some obscure format. This is, of course, what was left after paying for those processing fees for that lottery win and the money that barrister in Nigeria needed for that inheritance which still hasn't turned up.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHalfass is being silent on the Dinar front, but those wacky gurus are still predicting "momentarily."

3-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR FLYING THE IQD AIRLINES AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND PATIENCE IN OUR DELAY'S EXPERIENCED IN THE PAST. WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO LAND AND ARE NOW IN FINAL APPROACH WITH THE AIRPORT AND DESTINATION IN SITE AND SHOULD BE LANDING MOMENTARILY. WE SHOULD HAVE YOU AT THE GATE IN A VERY SHORT TIME NOW. IT TOOK A LITTLE LONGER TO LAND THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED BECAUSE THE ELEVATION OF THE AIRPORT IS MUCH HIGHER THAN ORIGIONALLY ANTICIPATED. THOSE WITH UNDERSTANDING WILL APPRECIATE THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT I POSTED.

Yes, I understand, you're pumping the marks to encourage them to buy Dinars.

3-15-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg THE JOURNEY CONTINUES AND WE HOPE IT ENDS SOON...OUR SOURCES ARE CHECKING THE MIDDLE EAST AS WE SPEAK TO SEE THEIR POSITION ON THE DINAR...OTHERS ARE AT BANK SCREENS WATCHING...YET OTHERS ARE READING IRAQI NEWSPAPERS...WE ARE IN FULL PURSUIT...WE WILL GET IT DONE. THE U.N. VOTED FAVOURABLE ON CURRENCY VALUES THAT APPLY TO OUR QUEST... DETAILS LATER...A LOT OF LITTLE THINGS ARE SURFACING...MORE INFO COMING.

Whoa, reading newspapers?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote: Whoa, reading newspapers?
Well it makes as much sense and has as much probative value as anything else that has been said.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

Deep Knight wrote:3-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR FLYING THE IQD AIRLINES AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND PATIENCE IN OUR DELAY'S EXPERIENCED IN THE PAST. WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO LAND AND ARE NOW IN FINAL APPROACH WITH THE AIRPORT AND DESTINATION IN SITE AND SHOULD BE LANDING MOMENTARILY.
I am reminded of the joke:
Pilot: "One of our engines has failed but we can continue with the remaining engines, it's just that the journey time will be a little longer".
Pilot: "A second one of our engines has failed but we can continue with the remaining engines, it's just that the journey time will be a little longer".
Pilot: "I'm afraid a third engines has failed but we can continue with the remaining engine, it's just that the journey time will be a little longer".
Pilot: "I have to announce that our forth engine has failed....".
At which point a (insert allegedly stupid ethnic minority of choice) passenger says "Oh, we'll be here forever at this rate."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Well, it seems that MacHalfass couldn't resist and finally gave in to the seductive Okie Zone.

Friday, March 16, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 16-Mar-2012 01:49:06

Hi, Folks -
(Thanks to Mr.Ed. :) This comes to us third-hand, apparently from a chat room:

QUOTE: HI Folks, I live in Australia and just wanted to let you know that on our ABC TV news last night it was announced that the world is about to realign the world's currencies That is the first indication I have heard publicly END OF QUOTE

Meanwhile, found at dinarguru.com (in latest-first order):*****************************************************************************
3-15-2012 Intel Guru Studley we have made tremendous strides by being vague on info, but I can tell you the steps that I expected to take place have all been done...we are on the cusp of greatness... again, specifics can lead to a delay of release...there are monumental steps that have been taken to get us past the point of no return, and the global economies of the world are desperate for this to be released.
3-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man RATES ARE LOCKED IN AT BANKS AND FOREX...WHEN ACTIVATED ---WILL ADVISE. THERE ARE NOT A POSTING TIME FOR THE RATE---ANYTIME NOW.
3-15-2012 Intel Guru Blaino THIS IS AN OFFICIAL...ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY. THE INTEL TEAM...HAVE ELECTED TO DECLARE A "REVALUATION WATCH". A WATCH IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR. WE ARE ARRIVED AT THAT PLACE IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHERE A REVALUATION COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME.

3-15-2012 Newshound Guru 8Ball this is really BIG!! BIGGER NEWS then I ever imagined would happen.Kuwait just paid 120 billion usd for it’s boarders...This means chapter 7...This means Iraq government formation...well there is too much on the table, Iraq just cleared all of Sadams debt...Maliki probably got off the plane giggling...he got everything he wanted total debt relief for the RV...I think that this could be a good month...its [the dinar's] value just surged.
3-15-2012 Intel Guru Studley The effects of the relative quiet have started to work, more progress in last week than you all can possibly imagine, last bits are being completed right now...SILENCE IS GOLDEN...ITS TIME...DO NOT GET EXCITED UNTIL YOU SEE THE WHITES OF YOUR BANKERS EYES. Don't forget...anything is possible in currency plays, stay balanced, it is not official YET.
3-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR FLYING THE IQD AIRLINES AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND PATIENCE IN OUR DELAY'S EXPERIENCED IN THE PAST. WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO LAND AND ARE NOW IN FINAL APPROACH WITH THE AIRPORT AND DESTINATION IN SITE AND SHOULD BE LANDING MOMENTARILY. WE SHOULD HAVE YOU AT THE GATE IN A VERY SHORT TIME NOW. IT TOOK A LITTLE LONGER TO LAND THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED BECAUSE THE ELEVATION OF THE AIRPORT IS MUCH HIGHER THAN ORIGIONALLY ANTICIPATED.THOSE WITH UNDERSTANDING WILL APPRECIATE THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT I POSTED.
3-15-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg THE JOURNEY CONTINUES AND WE HOPE IT ENDS SOON...OUR SOURCES ARE CHECKING THE MIDDLE EAST AS WE SPEAK TO SEE THEIR POSITION ON THE DINAR...OTHERS ARE AT BANK SCREENS WATCHING...YET OTHERS ARE READING IRAQI NEWSPAPERS...WE ARE IN FULL PURSUIT...WE WILL GET IT DONE. THE U.N. VOTED FAVOURABLE ON CURRENCY VALUES THAT APPLY TO OUR QUEST... DETAILS LATER...A LOT OF LITTLE THINGS ARE SURFACING...MORE INFO COMING.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:47 AM

You'll recognize the last two, which posted here first!

Friday, March 16, 2012
Dinar Intel Updates
It's around 2:30 Friday morning in Iraq ... Okie is talking in riddlesagain, strongly hinting that his 747 has landed ... of course folks want to believe this means the RV is underway ...Other familiar names in chat are hinting the same ... but we've beenlet down too many times to BELIEVE it! Not that we're not allhoping this time it's true! Global currency alignment news story from Australian television last night ----------------
Tidbits from around Dinarland Thurs. Evening 03/15/2012

Hi everyone -just saw this and wanted to share with all of us here. Joshua-PTRQUOTE: HI Folks, I live in Australia and just wanted to let you know that on our ABC TV news last night it was announced that the world is about to realign the world's currencies That is the first indication I have heard publicly. END OF QUOTE txred] Folks all is well moving forward, very little left to do. All of the crooks are out of the way, so no impedment. Just be patient. Please as soon as we have information it will be posted. We are very close.folks I just got off of the phone with Soonerfan, and he concurs100% with my statement.GrannieAnnie] txred So do you think it will happen before this coming weekend?[txred] GrannieAnnie IMHo yes ... i did not give a rate only is still high ------------------------------3:33 PM [drl] [HomeFree] This question was asked and answered : [.RCC] txred in your opinion how close? hours, days, weeks?[txred] .RCC hours ... IMHO we are hous away. 6:34 PM [drl] 6:33 PM [devildogmom] [txred] Folks all is well moving forward, very little left to do. All of the crooks are out of the way, so no impedment. Just be patient. Please as soon as we have information it will be posted. We are very close.folks I just got off of the phone with Soonerfan, and he concurs100% with my statement. -------------------17:18:23]
OKIEOILMAN:
IT TOOK A LITTLE LONGER TO LAND THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED BECAUSE THE ELEVATION OF THE AIRPORT IS MUCH HIGHER THAN ORIGIONALLY ANTICIPATED.
[17:19:01]
Sambo to OKIEOILMAN:
ARE WE STILL ON INTEL LOCKDOWN?
[17:19:52]
OKIEOILMAN:
SAMBO--YES--THATS WHY I WAS EVASIVE WITH DETAILS--TOO THOSE WITH UNDERSTANDING WILL APPRECIATE THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT I POSTED
[17:22:37]
JOHNNYcashin to OKIEOILMAN:
We are at the Banks today or tomorro?
[17:23:02][17:23:02]
OKIEOILMAN:
JOHNNYCASHIN--AS PER SOURCES---YES
-
Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:26 AM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I keep on thinking of that sad sack I saw, last summer, buying upwards of 7 million Iraqi dinars at a currency exchange kiosk in Boston. I suppose that he could have been working for a contractor who does work in Iraq; but looking at him all I could think was "here's a guy who (took his entire life savings/borrowed the money from his mother/"borrowed" the money from his mother) and decided that he had found a way to become VERY, VERY RICH."

I envision him, nowadays, going to a public library every day so that he can use the public computers to go onto the dinaridjit blogs and find out when he can take his still-packed suitcase and head for the mansion which will be his once the RV happens and he is a multimillionaire.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle

Thanks to Mr.Ed.
Ah, straight from the horse's mouth then. :Axe:
notorial dissent

?Well, horse's something, but I think you have the wrong end.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I am reminded of the joke:
At which point a (insert allegedly stupid ethnic minority of choice) passenger says "Oh, we'll be here forever at this rate."
On Wednesday, MacHalfass, in honor of St. Patrick's Day no doubt, put up a list of Irish jokes.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Humor --- Irish jokes

Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on a Friday this year".... Mick says "Let's hope it's not the 13th."

Paddy & Mick find three grenades, so they take them to a police station. Mick: "What if one explodes before we get there?" Paddy: "We'll lie and say we only found two."
Paddy's in jail. Guard looks in his cell and sees him hanging by his feet. "What the hell you doing?" he asks. "Hanging myself" Paddy replies. "It should be around your neck" says the Guard. "I know" says Paddy "but I couldn't breathe".

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:58 PM

I mean, of course the Irish are an allegedly stupid ethnic minority, they're not the same as me! Or perhaps MacHaffie IS Irish and he's just showing what a good sports they are.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I get a kick out of Okie's airplane analogy-"The runway elevation is higher than I thought" Well you better have it set correctly Okie or you will crash. Now a scary character is Blaino! Ever see his picture at Planet Dinar? He's a burly chap given to wearing a short sleeved shirt with a tie and a packet of pens. His poor wife looks like a frightened animal. He's a mean looking piece of work and looks ready to take his dough and head off shore, something he has been hinting at for a while. Also, like many here at the Q have said, Blaino and the rest of the pumpers are still selling IQD non stop, when you would think, what with the RV Watch in full cry, they would be sitting on their stash. Oh well, it beats the reality shows about grouchy gold miners---)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote: Now a scary character is Blaino! Ever see his picture at Planet Dinar? He's a burly chap given to wearing a short sleeved shirt with a tie and a packet of pens. His poor wife looks like a frightened animal. He's a mean looking piece of work and looks ready to take his dough and head off shore, something he has been hinting at for a while. Also, like many here at the Q have said, Blaino and the rest of the pumpers are still selling IQD non stop, when you would think, what with the RV Watch in full cry, they would be sitting on their stash. Oh well, it beats the reality shows about grouchy gold miners---)
No, I haven't seen his picture, and when I went to look I found the site not responding. Looking in Google images instead, I found a strange picture which led me to this site:

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/

Which I can highly recommend. An example of their stuff, from the top of the page the picture led me to:

Monday, October 31, 2011
Continuing Drama at DV
A few days ago I reported that Adam Montana from Dinar Vets had stated that the IQD fell to mere pennies in value after Saddam was thrown out, and ended up banning a DV member who corrected him. Well the issue came up again with another member so Adam responded. First the member's questions:

I was reading his rate prediction and I just don't understand how the math works:

"Let’s say there is a billion USD worth of Dinar out there right now, or 1 trillion IQD. The CBI pays $2.25 for every $3 worth of Dinar, then resells it the next day for $3. That’s a profit of $75 billion just on the spread. Not bad, right? The problem is it cost them 225 billion to do that… and that 225 billion goes right into the “debt” column."

1 trillion IQD at 3 USD per dinar (minus 25% spread) is 2.25 trillion, not 225 billion.

And for the 10 cent RV:

"the CBI makes 250 million in the first 90 days at an expense of only 1 billion. This puts their debt on this transaction at only 750 million… a far cry from the 225 billion in the $3 RV!!!"

1 trillion IQD at a 10 cent RV is 100 billion, not 1 billion.
At first I just thought there was some mechanism in there that I didn't understand, but one of his sets of numbers is 10x less than you would expect, and the other set of numbers is 100x less than you would expect, so now I'm just confused. Does anyone understand this?

I also don't understand what he means when he says:

"An instantaneous RV to $3.00 will create a ton of wealth – coincidentally, probably about the same amount of wealth that they lost when Saddam Hussein was taken out of power and the value of the Iraqi Dinar plummeted to mere pennies!"

Saddam was taken out of power in 2003. According to the CBI the exchange rate in 1995 was already 3,000 to 1. Is he saying the CBI is putting out false information, or is there something else I don't understand here? Thanks for any help, I'm geniunely confused about all this stuff.

Now for Adam's response:

I didn't pull a calculator out at all when I was writing the thesis, and it's true I may have mixed up my billions, millions, or trillions. In all honesty, I simply didn't care if the numbers were 100% accurate because my intention was not to present a mathematically precise prediction...

All of the numbers I used were pulled out of the air for one purpose: to illustrate a point.

If you put your fancy calculator down and just pay attention to the logic behind my theory, then you should be able to understand the point I was making and I have accomplished my goal.

Regarding the actual timing of the decline of the value of the Dinar - come on guys, seriously?! Again, I was making a point and although I didn't cite exact dates, the timeframe is still accurate for the purpose of my article.

Amazing, isn't it? Adam is essentially admitting that he pulled these numbers out of his arse. This "successful entrepreneur" who graduated from Harvard and is married to an accountant can't keep track of millions, billions, and trillions. And on top of that he doesn't even consider it necessary. "Put your fancy calculator down". Gosh, Paw!!! Reckon mebbe we oughtta start cipherin' the good ol' fashion way like Jethro? LOL! And he expects people to pay him for investment advice? When will this charade end, Adam? Just admit you don't know what you're talking about, refund the money to the poor schmucks who thought that you did, and call it a day.

Posted by Sam I Am at 5:27 PM

Now, thems good eatin'! And now for the Douchie Award!

Sunday, March 11, 2012
Kap, Kap, Kap ......
Wow! The competition for this week's Douchie was outstanding! The best I've seen in months. First we had this from Studley on Sunday.

[Studley] Thank the Chinese, Legarde, our Special Veterans, and other Patriots around the world… they saved this at the last minute, we are in overtime, our backs are against the wall, this MUST come out now, otherwise very bad things will start happening around the world, there is a line in the sand…. this will be either a new glorious era, or you will see institutions crumble, along with major problems in the financial markets…
I believe we will see the finish line in the next 24 to 36 hours…. Our country is being cleansed of a very bad element that has been allowed to steal from great Americans for decades…. There will be a great reckoning shortly….be ready for some very unique times….. God Bless you all

Well the 36 hours passed, along with the rest of the week and so far no major problems in the financial markets other than what we've already seen for the last three years. Then we had this from jonnywg, also on Sunday.

2:19 PM CST: 3sIntel [jonnywg] OVER THE PAST 3 MONTHS we have stated on this site that the rv was near, soon or imminent………something always blocked it …..SWEET QUEEN declared the RV LAST WEEK AND WE KNOW IT WAS PUT IN MOTION BUT AGAIN BLOCKED…. in the past 2 weeks over 100 top banking executives were forced to resign, over a 100 others were arrested, and 250 banks were raided by interpol. BY TODAY 99% of the problems have been erased. I feel today may be our day, TODAY may bring a global reset to help us all, TODAY may be a giant step for mankind with all of the social packages to be released … TODAY may be the day that we get the opportunity of a lifetime, TODAY we may step forward into a bright future ….. I feel TODAY may be our day.

This nonsense about all of the bank executives resigning spread like wildfire. The implication being that the RV is somehow tied into this worldwide "reset". Even Brad Huebner from the BH Group tried to get in on the global settlements crapola in his conference call. (I guess it's desperation time for Brad in light of his recent troubles.) Folks, there are thousands upon thousands of bank executives in the world, and most of them are not young. They retire all the time. I'm not even sure that it's true about the resignations, but if it is it may very well be that the number of execs resigning is higher now due to the restructuring of the financial world rather than some global crackdown by interpol. Do a quick keyword search in Google for "interpol" and "banks" and "raids" and see if you can confirm what jonnywg said. All I found was something about raids in Spain and South America in response to cyber attacks against government and commercial enterprises. Nothing about bank raids.

Then on Tuesday a guy named leo posted this.

a message sent to me from Rich Queen: I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM OKIE. PER HIS UST CONTACT – IF WE WANNA SEE AN RV IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS ALL SITES NEED TO SHUT UP!!! NO POSTING ABOUT ANYTHING. OOM IS DOWN AT OKIE’S BEHEST

Well I guess the sites were too chatty because it didn't happen. Darn the luck! As entertaining as all of this douchebaggery was, one post stood out among all of them. It wasn't rate and date intel stuff. It was news analysis. I am more convinced every day that the people spinning the news are doing more harm than the intel douches because most people know better than to listen to the likes of Okie, jonnywg, and TonyTNT, but unfortunately they think that some of these newshound gurus know what they're talking about.

This is an excerpt from a post that Kaperoni did on Tuesday.

kaperoni: "According to the agreements, the new bill will be printed by a European company and introduced to the market gradually and in a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and would not have a negative impact on the market," explained MP Khalil. He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1,000.”

kaperoni: This is an extremely powerful statement.

kaperoni: I was thinking about this today…1:1000.

kaperoni: Let me tell you exactly what they are saying here. This is telling us no LOP or re-denomination is going to happen. Because they are telling you the difference between the “old and new banknotes”. In order for this to be true, the notes have to be honored at the printed face value. If, for example, a LOP or re-denomination occurred (changing the value), they would state the exchange rate between the new and old notes would be 1:1, meaning they now have the same value or a neutral event. But that is not the case. They are clearly stating 1:1000.

They already did a 1:1 exchange in 2003 and it wasn't a lop because there was no change in the exchange rate. It was done primarily to get rid of the old Saddam dinars and demonetize the dinar held by terrorists. Sure, it was a value neutral event, but that doesn't mean that 1:1000 isn't a neutral event.

Now let me tell you exactly what they are saying here. They're saying exactly what it looks like they're saying!!! The exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1000 as in new = 1 and old = 1000. In other words they give you a new 25 note worth $21.50 for your old 25K IQD note worth $21.50. They give you a new 10 note worth $8.60 for your old 10K IQD note worth $8.60. They introduce a new currency worth 1000 times more with 1000 times less in circulation. That's what we call a redenomination, or cutting the zeros, or deleting the zeros .... whatever else you want to call it - it spells L O P !!! Don't try to spin this to mean anything else, dude. They couldn't be any clearer.

The expressed purpose for the redenomination according to the CBI is to ease cash transactions, or as Shabibi said when he was in DC last year to "facilitate payments". It's not to "make dinar holders millionaires". Your take on this suggests that Iraq is telling us that they are going to increase the value of the IQD 1000 times and make us all rich. Really? In case you're not aware of it countries don't announce revaluations ahead of time. But they are obligated to announce redenominations ahead of time in order to avoid chaos. They are clearly announcing an RD here, Kap. As Judge Judy would say, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Congrats on winning your second Douchie.

Posted by Sam I Am at 6:44 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, March 17, 2012
DINAR RATE POSTED ON USA BANK SCREENS ----- 14.38 WOW!

[BWM] I WILL SAY THIS RESPECTFULLY AND THEN I'M OUT FOR THE NIGHT... MY FRUSTRATION COMES FROM THOSE THAT CONTINUALLY LOOK TO CALL IT FIRST... there is no need, once the RV is TRULY AND ACTUALLY visible we will ALL know it within seconds... the cryptic messages and all the "reading between the lines" is absurd... I take thought process you are all adults and able to make your own decisions. We will all make mistakes once this happens, my hope is that we have continually covered the things you needed to know for POST rv that will make you and your family successes with this investment that you have CHOSEN to pursue...
[Dulcinea Daughter] pontymania Okie called a screen rate of $14.38.
[paintgirl***] pontymania 14.38 pegged
[bookings] lovelylady lovelylady lovelylady OKIE, BULLDOG CAP1 HAS CALLED THE 4RV
Okie Oil Man in OOM calling the RV at 14.38
03/17/2012 OKIEOILMAN: CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND WAKE THEM UP---THIS WILL BE WORTH IT----GUARANTEED

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD MORNING (VERY EARLY MORNING) AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. LAST NIGHT I STATED I HAD LANDED THE PLANE AND WAS TAXING TO THE TERMINAL. WE ARE NOW AT THE TERMINAL AND HAVE STARTED DE-BOARDING. BOY THAT SOUNDS TOO CRYPTIC FOR SOME--SO LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT SO THERE WILL BE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDING.------THE R/V HAS OCCURED AND IS NOW POSTED ON THE BANK SCREENS AND IS ACTIVE. MYSELF, BULLDOG, SOONERFAN AND MANY OTHERS HAS MADE AROUND 70-80 CALL'S TODAY TO MANY FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO VERIFY SUCH. THE RATE IS VERY HIGH--WE WERE INFORMED BUT SUBJECT TO CORRECTION THE RATE WAS 14.38--

-THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC AND I PRAY THE INTEL WE RECEIVED FROM SO MANY SOURCES IS CORRECT. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT SOME MAY BE ABLE TO CASH OUT TOMMOROW (TODAY-SATURDAY) BUT THE BULK OF THE DINARIANS WILL BE AT THE BANK MONDAY AND THEREAFTER. SO THERE IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR AND SHOULD GIVE EXTRA THANKS TO OUR FATHER FOR BRING THIS TO FRUITION----CONGRATULATIONS RICH FRIENDS---DO NOT FORGET YOUR TITHES AND PAY IS FORWARD--

[00:16:04] OKIEOILMAN: I PRAY THE EXPLANATION WAS CLEAR ENOUGH SO THERE ARE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS

00:16:32] Bulldog75: AMEN. DEAR LORD JESUS & HEAVENLY FATHER. WE PRAY YOUR NAME WITH PRAYER AND GRATITUDE

.00:17:00] OKIEOILMAN: THE BANK SCREENS ARE THE ONLY THING TO BE INTERESTED IN--KEEP DETAIL QUESTIONS TO YOURSELF

00:18:24] Bulldog75: LADIES & GENTS; ALL DETAILS WILL BE ANSWERED OVER THE WEEKEND AND AS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE. THANKS.

[00:18:25] OKIEOILMAN: YOU GUYS CAN ASK QUESTIONS BACK AND FORTH TO EACH OTHER ALL NIGHT LONG--I AM GOING TO BED SHORTLY--I CAME ON HERE AND HAD THE ROOM OPENED UP TO INFORM YOU OF THE ABILITY TO NOW CASH IN AND NOT TO ANSWER A THOUSAND QUESTIONS

[00:22:11] Bulldog75: TO CLARIFY; A BULK OF US WILL BE AT THE BANK ON MONDAY MORNING PENDING ADDITIONAL CLARIFICATIONS WITH OFFICIAL RATE POST WHICH SHOULD SHOW ON SCREENS SOMETIMES OVER THE WEEKEND. REMEMBER, WE ARE NORMALLY AHEAD OF THE 'CURVE'.

[00:22:20] OKIEOILMAN: OK LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT MORE----THE RATE IS ON THE BANK SCREENS AT 14.38------IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?

00:25:22] OKIEOILMAN: I COULD NEVER HAVE ACCOMPOLISHED THE TASK BEFORE ME WITHOUT BULLDOG'S ASSISTANCE AND CO-OPERATION

00:26:46] OKIEOILMAN: WE HAVE HAD THE INFORMATION SINCE I POSTED LAST NIGHT BUT WANTED MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS AND PROOF BEFORE CALLING IT

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:12 AM

9 comments:

1. Anonymous Mar 17, 2012 12:59 AM
DO WE NEED TO FLY SOMEWHERE SPECIAL??

2. Anonymous Mar 17, 2012 01:00 AM
WIL SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE, TELL ME THE NAME AND ADDRESS TO A BANK WHERE I CAN GO??

Replies
1. Anonymous Mar 17, 2012 04:50 AM
One of the 4 major banks that deal with international currencies.
J.P.Morgan Chase, Bank Of America, Well Fargo and Citibank.
I don't know how accurate this intel is, so I will call my bank today. Use the internet to get the branch address closest to you.

3. Unknown Mar 17, 2012 05:21 AM
is this for real? you cant just post this kind of info if it is not true. john i need you to look this up and back it up please. we are all very tired and worn down over the rocks this theses people. Thank you

4. Anonymous Mar 17, 2012 06:34 AM
too bad i dont have dinars lol

5. Anonymous Mar 17, 2012 06:36 AM
Be patient people. Lots of info gets posted only to be refuted and fine tuned down the road. Take heart, I do feel that we're getting close. This is a huge event taking place, not just simple revalue of some currencies. Imagine the implications here. HUGE ! Our whole world playing field may be changed because of it.I do not think that anyone is attempting to trick anyone by posting measures that are just simply "intel". These are complicated times that we are all struggling with. Remember, don't shoot the messenger. Be grateful, be patient and await the miracles coming our way !

6. Anonymous Mar 17, 2012 06:48 AM
John,
This isn't related to the Dinar post above, just wondering if you could comment on the Presidential Order signed late yesterday - National Defense Resources Preparedness
No mainstream news on this at all.

7. Anonymous Mar 17, 2012 09:01 AM
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Iraq: CBI conducted an exhaustive study concluding that lifting of three zeros would strenghthen Iraq's Currency ...
Thursday, 15 March 2012
Central Bank in connection with the printing done bearing the image of the Kurdish tragedy ...
Committee on culture and information revealed, Thursday, the Central Bank's intention to print a new currency with a category image embodies the tragedy suffered by the Kurds ' alfillion ", indicating that the Central Bank to print this currency was the proposal of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.
Member of the Committee on culture and information for saman Fawzi "twilight news" that "in commemoration of the tragedy of the Kurds and the bishops as crimes, crimes of genocide, the Central Bank decided to put a picture in the new currency reflects their plight after applying the draft deleted zeros from the current currency and I seize new currency".
"The Central Bank did not specify any categories of Kurds the bishops would be a currency".
And between Fawzi "directed the Central Bank to print the currency was based on the proposal of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."
He was Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohamed Saleh revealed earlier, for "twilight news" reported that the new Iraqi currency be lifted by three zeros, indicating that the Central Bank conducted an exhaustive study concluded that lifting the Iraqi currency would strengthen the zeros.
And thousands of Kurds to displacements of the bishops by the former Iraqi regime began on 4 April 1980, where it was displaced to Iran after confiscation of their movable and immovable property, and supporting documentation such as nationality and Iraqi citizenship certificate on the grounds that their return to Iran, forcing some of them to change their names in order to preserve the lives and families of murder and displacement.

Posted by kel at 10:07 AM

8. Anonymous Mar 17, 2012 10:02 AM
Thanks John may the blessings flow........Oh Lord thank you in advanced for the blessings we are soon to receive let it help us in furthering your cause and your work.
This month may be a great month family.......I know it will be a great year! Don't forget to help those in need.

Saturday, March 17, 2012
Dinar Intel - Oakie & Bulldog
00:38:29] Bulldog75: DC DIINARMAMA7 GYPSYMAMA LEXIE ALL MEMBERS OKIE: THANKS TO ALL.
Q & A

1.)herenow to Bulldog75: Bulldog, Okie says the RV has occurred, but it is not yet released to us and nothing has changed on Dinar Banker. So, effectively, what is the situation?

[00:42:54] Bulldog75: OK; HERENOW AND EVERYONE; LISTEN CLOSELY PLEASE: WE ARE A HEAD OF THE CURVE. MOST BANK EMPLOYEES DO NOT EVEN KNOW YET. THEY WILL AWAKE TO THIS RATE POST WHICH IS ON THE SCREENS NOW. DETAILS WILL EVENTUALLY COME FORTH AS WE PROGRESS THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT. DETAILS ARE NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW. WE WILL ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS TO HELP CLARIFY.
7.)SCDinarDude to Bulldog75: is this past the point of no return ...the fact that it is on the teller screens?

Bulldog75 to lexie: SCDINARDUE ANSWER: BELL HAS BEEN RUNG. RIVER OF NO RETURN. THANKS.
11.)HillbillyPreacher to Bulldog75: when can we expect the bank packages? tks.
Bulldog75: HILLBILLY ANSWER; AT CASH IN ON MONDAY. MGRS WILL ASSIST EVERYONE WITH THAT.

OKIEOILMAN: I POSTED THE RATE GIVEN US AS 14.38-------WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO ABSORB ?

OKIEOILMAN: GONE--GOOD LUCK BULLDOG
Mvisionz: I would just like to send OkieOilMan,Buulldog75,and the power team of mod's a well done job with providing the Intel, dedication to Gods work, preparation materials for us all to study, and prepare, and for being true examples of Godly principles, and upholding positive, and Extremely patient hearts, and attitudes through this journey. All my questions have been answered.This one goes down in the history books! I look forward to a brighter tomorrow for the better of his kingdom.

Bulldog75: MVISIONZ; AHHHHHHH . SUPER THANKS.

IslandDancer: A HUGE MAHALO to Okie Bulldog75 and all others who work so hard for us!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blessings Galore!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bulldog75: ISLAND DANCER; WE SALUTE ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO OUR JOURNEY. TY.

16.)Awesome777: What about dinar banker not changing rates yet?

Bulldog75: AWESOME777 ANSWER: WE ARE AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!! TY. THEY WILL ADJUST OVERNIGHT. THANKS.

Bulldog75: YES. BUT HOLD. CAP ; WE WANT TO SALUTE YOU AND YOUR CAPS CORNER. PLEASE SAY A FEW WORDS FOR US . THANKS.

Bulldog75: OK; CAP IS TYPING AND WILL CONTRIBUTE; THEN WE WILL OPEN THE BOARDS TIL 2AM. THANKS TO ALL.

CAP1: THANKS BULLDOG AND OKIE. HIGH MY FRIENDS. IT'S BEEN A LONG JOURNEY. ONE WITH MANY PEKS AND VALLEYS BUT I CAN TELL YOU TODAY, THIS JOURNEY IS OVER. WE HAVE ARRIVED.! GLORY TO GOD!! AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. SO NOW IS THE TME
TO TAKE UP THE MANTLE AND FULFILL YOUR DESTINY. IN JESUS NAME!!

Bulldog75: CONGRATULATIONS TO: ALL MEMBERS DINARMAMA7 DC GYPSYMAMA LEXIE LSUTIGER ALL MODS SAMBO MISKEBAM; AMEN. THANKS DEAR LORD AND FATHER.

CAP1: GOOD NIGHT MY FRIENDS. NOW WE MUST BE BUSY AT OUR FATHER'S BUSINESS!

Bulldog75: AND A SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO OUR FEARLESS LEADER, OUR OKIE OIL MAN. GOD BLESS THE USA AND ALL ALLIES AND OUR MILITARY AS WELL.

CAP1: YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED

Bulldog75: WE BLESS ALL COUNTRIES, MANKIND, EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD ON THE PLANET. OKIE, MYSELF AND STAFF LOVE U ALL. AMEN.

Bulldog75: LOVE U CAP1. THANKS BROTHER FOR ALL U HAVE DONE.

CAP1: THANKS BULLDOG! GOODNIGHT GUYS!

Bulldog75: SEE YOU TOMORROW CAP. GLAD U CAME BY. GREAT DAY AND NIGHT FOR THE FATHER'S KINGDOM. AMEN.

Bulldog75: LEXIE; MODS; YOU ARE GONNA GET A LOT OF ROSES FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

CAP1 to angelsflight: SHOULD AVE PACKAGES BY LUNCHTIME

Bulldog75: DREAMER4; RATES ON SCREENS. WE ARE AHEAD OF CURVE.
PROB CASH OUT ON MONDAY. BANKERS MAY REQUIRE ONE TO TAKE A NUMBER AND COME BACK FOR THE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME. THEY DO NOT WANT A LARGE LONG LINE AT THE BANK DOORS. BE PREPARED FOR 'BASKIN ROBBINS STYLE' TAKE A NUMBER AND COME BACK,

RATES MAY NOT BE GOOD TIL MONDAY. WE WAIT AND SEE. PATIENCE. THANKS.

Bulldog75: GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR PLANET; ALL MILITARY AND
ALLIES. WE LOVE U ALL. THANKS FOR BEING HERE.
Bulldog75:

WE MADE THE JOURNEY; NOW WE HAVE ADDITIONAL WORK TO DO NOW. DIFFERENT CHAPTER
Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:52 AM
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

Sadly, according to the exchange site I checked, updated as of 03/18/12, says 1000IQD still only buys $0.86. I also suspect that any bankers they can get hold of will not be happy having their weekend interrupted by dinareejits talking their usual rubbish.
I also note OKIEWRONGMAN still 0 for 0. But if you put it ALL IN CAPS IT MUST BE TRUE!!!
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Sadly, according to the exchange site I checked, updated as of 03/18/12, says 1000IQD still only buys $0.86. I also suspect that any bankers they can get hold of will not be happy having their weekend interrupted by dinareejits talking their usual rubbish.
I also note OKIEWRONGMAN still 0 for 0. But if you put it ALL IN CAPS IT MUST BE TRUE!!!
To quote (accurately, I hope) Charles P. Pierce's "Second Great Premise of Idiot America":

"Anything can be true if one says it loudly enough."
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

So what? All these morons are going to show up at banks tomorrow morning demanding to cash in? Or late tonight is Okiedude going to post something about how the dark cabal or Bill Gates has done something to mess up the RV?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:So what? All these morons are going to show up at banks tomorrow morning demanding to cash in? Or late tonight is Okiedude going to post something about how the dark cabal or Bill Gates has done something to mess up the RV?
Anyone want to bet on George Soros, recent favorite of conspiratorialists? I would find this delightful because he's supposed to have invested heavily in the IQD...

$14.38? The Dinar is selling at CBI for 1166 to the dollar (down a bit in value, funny, it was all over the boards when it went up a few dinars...). That would be 16,767 times its current value or 1,676,608% profit overnight! Wow! And it's confirmed by a wealth manager!

Sunday, March 18, 2012
Dinar - Wells Fargo Wealth Manager Confirms Monday Trading at $14.38
WF Wealth Manager Confirms Rate Showing - Post By Dinar Jim 3S's Intel

03/18/2012 _Called our WF Weath Manger in Oregon and asked him to see if the Dinar showed on their screens.

It did not on teller screens so he called and had the back screens checked.

He came back and said that the WF back screen showed Dinar trading on Monday at $14.38.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:40 AM

I've heard of this "WF back screen" and it's supposed to be awesome. No wait, that was the "WWF Backdown Smackdown" on Pay Per View (which coincidently cost $14.38 when you added the tax). Never mind.

4 comments:

1. Anonymous Mar 18, 2012 07:36 AM
Continue the prayers that this information is accurate. So many people who are in desperate situations will be helped by this RV. I have a list of people who I'll be assisting immediately after I cash in a small amount of Dinar. Primary medical and housing. God Bless.

2. Dan Mar 18, 2012 09:39 AM
Now if the Federal Reserve, THE UNITED STATES, INC.., and others have TRILLIONS of Dinars then we should NO LONGER have a DEBT after Monday.
However, to make up for the Trillions of Reserve Notes to go out and replace the Dinars then the Federal Reserve MUST Print Up maybe $1,000,000,000,000,000 (QUADRILLION) worth of FR NOTES!
Now that comes to, at 2% rate, $10 Trillion to the Federal Reserve and $10 Trillion to the Rothschilds for money backed by DEBT!
You get nothing!!!

3. Anonymous Mar 18, 2012 11:37 AM
The Bible speaks of in the last days that the nations of the world will become rich for a short time off of Babalyon; (Modern Day Iraiq). I do believe that these are the last days that we are living in before the coming of the Lord. Will we as Christians see the RV before the coming of the Lord? Only GOD knows those answers and that pertains to the RV as well. Good luck to all.

Replies
1. Anonymous Mar 18, 2012 12:31 PM
WELL SAID MY FRIEND!
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I would love to be a fly on the wall when these nutbags show up at their bank Monday morning to cash in.
notorial dissent

I'm sure the guards will be more than happy to show them where the proper waiting line is, on the other side of the door marked EXIT!!!