RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:I was going to suggest using them for bird cage liner or cat box litter, I think at the current exchange rate they would still probably be cheaper than the economy brand at the grocery store, not to mention a lot more colorful.
They'd make nice wallpaper, like the German inflation currency of 1923.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: They'd make nice wallpaper, like the German inflation currency of 1923.

Sharp! The 50 dinar notes in the lower right are the lowest denomination for the greatest coverage for your Dinar Dollar (about 24 bills per $US) and come in plum, which has gotta be a decorator color.

If the wife doesn't like the side with the grain elevator loading the ship (women!) you've always got the palm trees.

If you want, old Sadam notes can be picked up for a song regardless of denomination. Not only could you use multiple colors, you'd have the image of the late dictator smiling down on you from every possible angle!

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:They'd make nice wallpaper...
* rcsugar (OKIE’S LATEST POST): OOM 1/6/12
January 7, 2012 5 Comments
Source: Dinar Daddy’s Tidbits

OKIEOILMAN: 1
BRIEF STATEMENT AND I WILL RUN–AM VERY BUSY AND OCCUPIED TODAY. TODAY WE FINALLY TURNED THE CORNER FROM DARKNESS INTO LIGHT–KEEP VERY ALERT FROM THIS MOMENT ON.—-

Comments

The Tripplehorns says:
January 6, 2012 at 7:11 pm
The only thing you are busy doing is talking crap..
dinardonkey says:
January 6, 2012 at 10:37 pm
Finally, confirmation that decorating a half bath in dinar wallpaper is the most profitable way to exit this meritless scheme. It’s not going to happen today, it’s not going to happen tomorrow, it’s not happening in June of 2012 or 2013….Obama is not holding the RV up nor Shabibi or Esawi nor IMF nor any other entity… it’s not happening. There will not be an unsubstantiated wealth creation device originating from the most problematic terroristic region of the world…ever! Spend more time on looking for a job and less time in believing that a personal banker at somebody’s local branch is capable of seeing test rates sent from the cbi, UST, forex or whatever crock of crap story you’ve read on one of these pumpers Panama booh sheet stories. Your prosperity package will be delivered biweekly from your employer don’t buy into a promised secret society of “Whale Investors” in a booh sheet scheme. Move on, write your losses off, laugh at the visions of superdom and grandeur for a small purchase price. Enjoy the fiction you read regularly from gurus that couldn’t spell “lose”. Reflect back to how moronic you must’ve been as you approached the local banker with concepts of private banking, trust accounts, leveraged assets, and huge rates of return expectations courtesy of an expected windfall you couldn’t share with them, Think of the hard working realtors, car salesman, recreational vehicle salesman, whose time you wasted with your plans of gross purchases where the sky was the limit as you sit in your ordinary home and try to decide whether the light bill or water bill slips yet another month in the rears. Welcome all to reality where once again the adage is proven; If it seems to good to be true it is!
ricky revere says:
January 6, 2012 at 11:04 pm
“Hey Jack Ass.”………hee haw…..He ,he, he, he, always calls me that! You are a fool.
Ram Ram says:
January 7, 2012 at 2:42 am
Dinar Donkey………RIGHT ON !!! The truth always hurts.
And also everyone don’t forget “FREE BEER TOMORROW”.
RICHIE CHOP says:
January 7, 2012 at 6:37 am
Dinar Donkey….loved your post….hurts for them to look at reality..so every once an a while we must slap dem wit it!…..
if the place dont implode..I see pennies on dollar in 2013/14…I would take a penny today..and never look back…
but great post DD : )
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, January 15, 2012
SUNDAY SUNDAY

11:52 PM [Studley] What's up everyone.... IS EVERYONE READY TO HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY????..... I AM NOT GOING TO GO INTO SPECIFICS, SO DON'T ASK.... I GOT THE CALL I WAS LOOKING FOR....

11:54 PM [Studley] I CAN'T SAY IT IS DONE... BECAUSE IT ISN'T.... STILL ON PHONE.... COUPLE OF LAST MINUTE FINANCIAL DETAILS.... I WILL BE COMPLETELY HAPPPY TOMORROW.... HOPEFULLY
=============================================
12:16 AM [Studley] DIESEL.... EVERYONE.... I AM NOT GIVING DATES OR RATES.... I WILL IGNORE THOSE QUESTIONS.... I DON'T KNOW AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE.... READ BETWEEN THE LINES

12:16 AM [FreewayBill] Worked a 12 hour day and now am getting ready for heck of a weekend! Feel like I am in Time Square and waiting for the ball to drop for a new life!!!
---------------------
2:27 AM [FreewayBill] sheardog Studley, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the RV really need to happen before this meeting? It makes sense to me...

12:29 AM [Studley] FREEWAY... I CAN'T REALLY COMMENT ON THAT BECAUSE OF MY POSITION.... I CAN SAY THAT A LOT OF BANKING AND COUNTRIES ARE DEPENDENT ON THIS AND OTHER PROGRAMS TO FUND NUMEROUS PROJECTS... THIS WILL BE A SHOT OF PENECILLIN TO JUMP START THE WORLD ECONOMIES AND CHANGE THE BANKING SYSTEMS FOREVER...AND WE WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER EVENT LIKE THIS AGAIN
-------
2:03 AM [Studley] CAJUNMAN... I DID NOT SAY SUNDAY WAS THE DAY.... ALTHOUGH IT COULD BE... PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES... I CAN'T JEAPORDIZE CERTAIN PEOPLE... SUNDAY WILL BE THE START OF SPECIAL EVENTS....
[Studley] REMAIN BALANCED... IT DID NOT HAPPEN YET.... UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE MANY EVENTS THAT ARE TAKING PLACE NOW THAT HAD TO, AND ARE BALANCED AND ORCHESTRATED.... WE R AMAZINGLY CLOSE.... DON'T ASK SPECIFICS, CAUSE I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING.... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PLAN... I WILL BE TALKING TO SOMEONE EXTREMELY INFLUENTIAL IN BANKING COMMUNITY ON MONDAY.... READ BETWEEN THE LINES

[Studley] CAJUNMAN... I DID NOT SAY SUNDAY WAS THE DAY.... ALTHOUGH IT COULD BE... PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES... I CAN'T JEAPORDIZE CERTAIN PEOPLE... SUNDAY WILL BE THE START OF SPECIAL EVENTS....

[Studley] KYRV.... ALMOST EVERYTHING COMPLETE WITH ALL PACKAGES....

[Studley] FLASH... NO I MEAN MONDAY... LOTS OF PLANS BEING PUT IN PLACE

[Studley] TIME4RV.... I HAVE SAID FOR A WHILE... THIS IS OUT OF IRAQS HANDS.... THIS EVENT IS MUCH MUCH BIGGER THAN IRAQ.... LOTS OF BANKING CHANGES... LOTS OF POLITICAL EVENTS ROUND THE WORLD CHANGING...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:42 AM

IT'S SUNDAY! NO, IT ISN'T SUNDAY... I NEVER SAID IT WAS SUNDAY! READ BETWEEN THE LINES!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, January 15, 2012
Poofness - 1-15-12 THE FAT LADY
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:07 PM
To: 2spewforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: The Fat Lady

Liar Lyrics
Rollins Band
Send "Liar" Ringtone to your Cell

You think you're going to live your life alone
In darkness and seclusion... yeah, I know
You've been out there and tried to mix with those animals
And it just left you full of humiliated confusion
So you stagger back home and wait for nothing
But the solitary refinement of your room spits you back onto the streets
And now you're desperate and in need of human contact
And then you meet me and your whole world changes
Because everything I say is everything you've ever wanted to hear
So you drop all you defenses, and you drop all your fears
I'm perfect in every way
'Cause I make you feel so strong and so powerfull inside
You feel so lucky
But your ego obscures reality but you never bothered to
Wonder why things are going so well
You want to know why?

'Cause I'm a liar, yeah, I'm a liar
I'll tear your mind out, I'll burn your soul
I'll turn you into me, I'll turn you into me
'Cause I'm a liar, a liar, a liar, a liar, a liar...

I'll hide behind a smile and understanding eyes
And I'll tell you things that you already know so you can say:
I really identify with you, so much
And all the time that you're needing me is just the time
That I'm bleeding you, don't you get it yet?
I'll come to you like an affliction then I'll leave you like an addiction
You'll never forget me... you wanna know why?

'Cause I'm a liar, yeah, I'm a liar,
I'll rip your mind out, I'll burn your soul,
I'll turn you into me, I'll turn you into me,
'Cause I'm a liar, a liar, liar, liar, liar, liar...

I don't know why I feel the need to lie and cause you so much pain
Maybe it's something inside, maybe it's something I can't explain
'Cause all I do is mess you up and lie to you
I'm a liar, ooooh, I'm a liar
But if you'll give me another chance I swear I'll never lie to you again
'Cause now I see the destructive power of a lie,
They're stronger than truth
I can't believe I ever hurt you, I swear I will never lie to you again, please
Just give me one more chance, I'll never lie to you again, no,
I swear, I will never tell a lie, I will never tell a lie, no, no
Ha ha ha ha ha, ho ho ho! Sucker! Sucker! Ooooh sucker!

I am a liar, yeah, I am a liar, yeah, I like it,
I feel good, ooooh I am a liar... yeah
I lie, I lie, I lie, ooh I lie, I lie, yeah,
Oooooh I'm a liar, I lie, yeah, I like it, I feel good,
I'll lie again, and again, I'll lie again and again and I'll keep lying,
I promise... ha ha ha

Greetings and Salutations,

Hey, I'm happy to report, the big fat colored green eatin' wench is singing her booty off, and here comes the corn bread, fried chicken, sweet taters, and turnip tops....little spaghetti on the side. Want some sweet tea? Need some sweet tea to flush it down. Boy, for a yankee, I can do some southern eatin'. How about some red velvet cake or pecan pie? Grand ma's frying up some cracklins out back as she puffs that corn cob pipe, yea, she still uses it til this very day. That hog was nearly 200 pounds, I heard somebody talking about ribs, and some bbq, if they could just cut the parts off. All these willow switches around here, makes that dangerous. No one heard those other folks squealing for trying to get a piece before everything was ready. The word was the word, nobody gets a grit til the children get a plate.

As of last night, that was IT, tho the Fed was foreclosed upon 2 years ago, the end came contractually. Some of the other owners held out, even tho the biggest shareholder bowed out gracefully sometime ago. If the bad guys hadn't decided which side they were on, by yesterday then, come the 17th the howling will get public. It's not like this is a surprise, it's just that it Really happened. You have no idea what it took to 'take over', with out killing everyone insight. There's some not so nice folks you all let run stuff for you and more of them are trying to get in the white house right now. I submit, the political stage is going to shift greatly. They went to air and reputation, but the foundation never changed, precious metal. It was a fool's bet to think things would continue without a big shift back to where it was suppose to be. It's natural, man cannot undo certain laws of the universe, call it the 'snap back effect'

The black dragon (Water) has risen up to cleanse the earth. The phoenix rises, too. The weather may be a bit nasty now, but act like you got 2 cents left in your head and you'll get thru this. The end game has come, and by tuesday, I understand europe will be discussing things more openly. The way things have gone, it became plain, the new system, wasn't going to let anything move openly until it got complete control of the banking on this planet. Even up to a few days ago, the folks upstairs had to reverse a banking situation, that would have had funds moving to someone's pocket, other than the intended. This is seen, that's what transparency is. Old man bush, kissinger, any and all of them, done, can't even bribe anyone anymore. No matter the laws that were created to protect the plutocracy, nature will break the unnatural. It will destroy technology if it effects the proper order of life. If you tamper with stuff side of your understanding 'stuff happens'. Nukes as one of those things, they haven't found a way to use it that doesn't create a mess. Why doesn't anybody have anything that doesn't involve blowing something up and wiping out life. Sick puppies.

So all the talking heads have something to say about 'right now' I think this is the 100th monkey effect, When it's 'time' everybody feels it...it's vibrating thru the atmosphere'. I coined a word many years ago, that fits in right now; 'Synchronistic Vibrosity'. We are living that right now. The power used to exist in keeping disharmony working thru out civilization, that's now cancelled with a feed back loop on the group that wants to perpetuate the old. What I'm saying to you here is, all things rv's, old frozen trades, money stolen, everything comes free now along with the 'reconstruction' money...the global settlements...programs. The boss said 'Now', and that's all there is to it.

Have a wonderful fun filled future.

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:36 PM

4 comments:

AnonymousJan 15, 2012 05:20 PM
Now we wait for Nidle's update on Tuesday night and hope he isn't saying that they still have work to do.

AnonymousJan 15, 2012 06:09 PM
I like Pecan Pie it reminds me of home.

AnonymousJan 15, 2012 07:09 PM
Why wait until Tuesday? The rest of the world doesn't observe MLK so they should announce things Monday!

AnonymousJan 15, 2012 08:10 PM
Nidle's updates only come out on Tuesday nights. We won't be hearing from him on Monday.
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Anonymous wrote:
AnonymousJan 15, 2012 07:09 PM
Why wait until Tuesday? The rest of the world doesn't observe MLK so they should announce things Monday!
Wouldn't that be like using common sense? :naughty:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Exchange party at a "well named bank" today! I suggest not waiting for the announcement, simply show up ready to party! Wooooo!

12 dollar range?

1-17-2012 Guru Jonnywg NEWS FLASH:...UST NOW IN LOCKDOWN...IT'S NOT OVER YET...WE WERE JUST ADVISED THAT THE UST WAS STILL IN LOCKDOWN...WE DO NOT KNOW WHY BUT THE FACT IS THEY ARE IN THERE UNTIL THE RV HAPPENS...WE DO NOT THINK UST IS THE HOLDUP...BUT DO NOT KNOW WHO IS AT THE TIME.

1-16-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man ACCORDING TO THE SOURCES FURNISHED TO ME TONITE, WE MAY HAVE AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT OUTLOOK AND PERSPECTIVE TOMORROW

1-16-2016 Gurus OkieOilMan & Bulldog75 ALL THREE LETTER ORGS ARE IN A "GOOD TO GO" STATUS AND ALL INFORMATION CONTINUES TO BE ON A POSITIVE FORECAST. THIS WEEK APPEARS TO PLACE ONE IN A MUCH BETTER POSITION & POSSIBILITY OF THE CONTEMPLATED RATE POST.

1-16-2012 Guru TerryK ONE OF MY SOURCES...CONNECTED ONLY BY POLICITAL TIES...CALLED ALL EXCITED...A WELL NAMED BANK HAD CALLED HIM TONIGHT AND THEY ARE HOSTING A EXCHANGE PARTY TOMORROW... THIS CAT IS TELLING ME THE RATE IS IN THE 12 DOLLAR RANGE. I SAY WE ARE AT THE DOOR.

The CBI says there are 29 trillion Dinars in circulation, at $12 that's 348 trillion dollars worth. Since there are only 1.1 trillion US dollars in circulation, somebody somewhere is gonna come up short exchanging these...

But the true believers still believe! See the post below from December in response to a "Iraqi Dinars are a scam" post.

HOT PEPPER says:
December 2, 2011 at 1:39 am
Dude , you are going to miss out on an opportunity to get rich! How Dare you say such things about the Irai Dinar! Why did the U.S Govt but 4 Trillion Dinars? or Donald Trump buy 30 Million USD worth or the Bush’s buy $200 Million USD worth if it is a scam by your standards “?? Well ? How about it ? you got a answer for that one? no one ever lost money on a countries revalue of their currency ! EVER ! Say, what about the 41 Trillion in oil that under the ground in Iraq ? I guess you didn’t know that as well! that backs up the Iraqi Dinar! as well as the Gold, Silver, and other precious metals! Folks if you bought Dinar, be thankful you did! you will be rich! and don’t let these people tell you otherwise! The R.V will happen on Dec 18th of 2011! you can bank on it! Watch your news!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 17-Jan-2012 16:06:15

(Thanks, B. :)
Reader B. sends us:
=====

1-17-2012 Guru Freeway Bill The fact that the CBI website has not updated is big...Folks, we are not through this day and many things are in place to point to a swift end to all of this thing. We could see something today that should lead to a banking transaction for you as early as tomorrow.

1-17-2012 Guru Jonnywg WE ARE STILL IN THE GAME...UST IS IN LOCKDOWN...IT IS NOT IN UST HANDS...IT IS WITH THE IMF...AWAITING RELEASE.

1-17-2012 Guru Historian I have explained...how this process has been going on for years. It has been going forward and making big changes. What appear to be delays to those on the outside are not delays but normal problem solving. Mechanics are "done", all in place. IMO just just waiting for the word to go. Those giving the word are running through risk scenarios and debating arguments from those who still want "just one more thing" to be part of this. That is how it always is.

1-17-2012 Guru Bluwolf it is ready to be released and we are waiting for their word...we are on high alert...all banks are very ready...the clock is ticking “tic toc”

1-17-2012 Guru DinarWishes Lets look at the Lockdown thing...Lockdown means no calls in or out...not even to family...it is a good thing cause it is a sign of the place we are at in this thing...Have they been in lockdown before? yes. Is this different this time? yes it is!!! Why? Because many factors are lining up to be a great day!!!!

1-17-2012 Guru Jonnywg NEWS FLASH:...UST NOW IN LOCKDOWN...IT'S NOT OVER YET...WE WERE JUST ADVISED THAT THE UST WAS STILL IN LOCKDOWN...WE DO NOT KNOW WHY BUT THE FACT IS THEY ARE IN THERE UNTIL THE RV HAPPENS...WE DO NOT THINK UST IS THE HOLDUP...BUT DO NOT KNOW WHO IS AT THE TIME.

1-17-2012 Guru FreewayBill WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THIS RV THAT WE SHOULD BE JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH EXCITEMENT...RV IS AT IMF AND NOBODY CAN STOP IT NOW...WHETHER IT BE TODAY OR TOMORROW, WE ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS.

1-17-2012 Guru TerryK AS FAR AS I KNOW WE ARE STILL ON TRACK AS TUE NIGHT IS THE BANKING NIGHTS BEST TIME FOR THAT RV...THIS IS NEARLY DONE...LOOK AT THE NEWS KUWAIT AND IRAQ...NOW AGREE TO DO TRADE. THEY DID NOT DO THAT BEFORE. THAT CAME OUT THIS AM...IN WRITING...THAT IS HUGE.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:11 PM
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

How does this differ from what they have been posting for the last 6+ months?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Treasury Lockdown - what is it? When in doubt, look it up on Wikipedia.

Lockdown is a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced every April by the American professional wrestling promotion Total Nonstop Action (TNA), is considered one of the flagship PPVs in the company, alongside Slammiversary and Bound for Glory. The event was created in 2005 and is highlighted by the premise that all matches take place inside the Six Sides of Steel cage (or, starting in 2010, a regular, four-sided steel cage). In addition to the cage, the event usually features additional gimmicks added on to the steel cage stipulation. Trademark Lockdown specialty matches include the Lethal Lockdown, Xscape matches and exclusive to the TNA Knockouts the Queen of the Cage.

So, all US Treasury employees have been locked in special steel cages to wrestle and this means it's RV time? Best evidence yet!
LaVidaRoja wrote:How does this differ from what they have been posting for the last 6+ months?
It's said that to most people chickens all look alike, but to a chicken farmer they're all different. I know that the "it's going to RV Tuesday" pronouncements might seem to be the same old bullshit, but to a bull farmer each steaming pile has it's own unique form and odor.
"Follow the Money"
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

It's said that to most people chickens all look alike, but to a chicken farmer they're all different.
This is a damned lie. Any fool can tell the difference between a Rhode Island Red and a Plymouth Rock.

BTW if you go to book stores (I know, I know) take a look at Beautiful Chickens.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Lambkin wrote:This is a damned lie. Any fool can tell the difference between a Rhode Island Red and a Plymouth Rock.
Being any fool, I know the difference well. The first is a communist from the smallest state, the second a boulder with "1620" carved into it.
Lambkin wrote:BTW if you go to book stores (I know, I know) take a look at Beautiful Chickens.
Rule 34 - Generally accepted internet rule that states that pornography or sexually related material exists for any conceivable subject. I hope this isn't the case with "Beautiful Chickens." I know it isn't related to "Bank Screens."

Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Dinar Intel - Waiting for Bank Screen Report
[jonnywG] WE ARE WAITING FOR BANK SCREEN REPORT

[jonnywG] GOOD MORNING AMERICA!!!!! HOPE Y'ALL ARE READY TO PARTY. PLEASE THANK THE FOLLOWING FOR UNCOVERING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE IMF RELEASING THE RV TO THECENTRAL BANKS OF THE WORLD ..... SOONERFAN ...... BELLA GRITS ...... FREEWAY BILL ...... FOOTFORWARD ...... LGTENNIS ...... DEBTARHEEL ...... ROUTE66 ...... AND TO ARIZONA HEAT FOR SECRETARIAL DUTIES (LOL) WE ARE PAST THE FINISH LINE AND AWAITING THE RESULTS. BE CAREFUL AT CASH INS ....... HAVE A PLAN ..........

[jonnywG] BE CAREFUL AS YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF MONEY ........ MY BASE PLAN IS TO TAKE 5% OF THE ENTIRE AMOUNT AND LOAD UP MY BANK ACCOUNTS ....... I WILL SPEND THIS ANY WAY I WANT ON CARS, HOUSING, VACATIONS ....... I WILL THEN PROCEED TO THE 95% ....... WHICH WILL BE INVESTED ...... FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I WILL NEVER SPEND THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT ...... BUT I WILL AND CAN SPEND THE INTEREST EVERY YEAR ON HOUSES, CHARITY WORK, VACATIONS PLUS ...... THE TRICK IS NEVER SPEND THE PRINCIPAL AND YOU CAN GIVE AWAY EVERY YEAR

[jonnywG] soonerfan62 THANKS FOR GETTING THE BALL ROLLING ...... GREAT WORK AND CONTACTS

[jonnywG] Bud64 RATES ARE ALL OVER THE MAP...... FROM $4.75 TO $12.63. I THINK IT WILL BE LOW .AS IT IS RESPONSIBLE ........... COUNT ON A LOW RATE THEN BE SURPRISED

[jonnywG] REPOST

[jfreeman] Thanks you for all you do!! Are we still waiting for the IMF or did we confirm this thing is moving forward and just waiting for it to drop?

[jonnywG] IMF HAS RELEASED ...... WAITING FOR BANK POSTINGS

[jfreeman] Thanks Mr. jonnywG!!

[FreewayBill] WE FIND OURSELVES IN A VERY GOOD POSITION.... WE KNOW OUR BLESSING IS COMING AND NOW WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT.... LIKE WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT...... SO, WE KNOW THAT WE ARE READY FOR THIS EVENT TO COME TO A MOST WONDERFUL ENDING... ARE YOU READY? IF NOT, YOU NEED TO GET READY!

[FreewayBill] EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN THIS AFTERNOON FOR BELLA GRITS TO BE ON THE ADAM MONTANA (HANNAH'S BROTHER) CONFERENCE CALL ABOUT "MANAGING YOUR DIME" 3 P.M. CENTRAL TIME

[BellaGrits] yeah, I am going to talk about the economics of managing your 10 cents!

[FreewayBill] I have put Jonny's plan in my budget and it works! Smart man Jonnywg...

[BellaGrits] Jonny, nice advice ...... that's way different than my advice with A. M. ...... Thank you, jonnywg for your wise words .....I hope you all listen to Jonny ...... he is brilliant ......

[FreewayBill] Jonnywg is one of the brightest stars in the sky of dinarland .... He works hard and he looks at everything as an opportunity to bring more information... The man never stops... It is a pleasure to have our names associated with him..... (OK Jonny, I said it and they read it, now can I have my phone privileges back?)

[BellaGrits] We just need to show our last bit of patience today..... we have been waiting for this day forever it seems.... Iknow you all want to know the rate; etc. We are not privy to that, nor are we privy to the timing..... and I, too, agree with Jonnywg....I am thinking low so I can be surprised..... we have some crazy numbers on the CBI site; please disregard those numbers, as that certainly isn't correct.....we will be with you throughout the day and keep you abreast of all information we obtain that can be shared. Thank you all for your patience and your confidence in the 3sintel team.... GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

[soonerfan62] Guys I only have a few minutes and then will be moving all day, freeway, bella, and studley have my number if NO when everything goes down

[BellaGrits] Okay, guys (and ladies) of course .... let's just sit back and enjoy the ride......this is our day....hope you slept.....have your lists.....know your priorities.....remember all you have promised yourselves and others.....and thank the good LORD you are blessed and in this moment. God Bless You all. Talk with you soon.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:02 AM

The "crazy numbers on the CBI site" are 1164/1166 Dinars per dollar buy/sell rates, the same as they've been for years. No wonder we should "disregard those numbers," because being what someone who's not riding the Dinar RV train would expect it "certainly isn't correct"
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Treasury Lockdown - what is it? When in doubt, look it up on Wikipedia.
Except Wikipedia is in a 24 hour lockdown. What about that? That must mean something significant in terms of the Iraqi RV, right? That the SOPA bill is really a Trojan Horse meant to fool the Illuminati into releasing the blocked funds?
Deep Knight wrote:So, all US Treasury employees have been locked in special steel cages to wrestle and this means it's RV time? Best evidence yet!
Not really. Talk to any active or retired Treasury employee and they will tell you that they have been locked in steel cages for years.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Dinar Updates - More News
Date: Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM
> Subject: RV updates*****--
>
[Everything except the last & best part removed because it's the same old thing.]
>
> Bulldog75: AFFIRMATION OF CURRENCY RE-VALUATION: (I AM STATEMENTS FOR
> ALL DINARIANS AROUND THE WORLD). I AM LOVE, HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY
> FOR MYSELF, FAMILY AND GOD'S KINGDOM. I AM WISE, TALENTED, AND
> KNOWLEDGABLE IN ALL AREAS WITH UNLIMITED RESOURCES. GOD IS THE ONLY
> DIVINE POWER IN MY LIFE. I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO INFINITE POSSIBILITIES
> AND KNOW THAT THE RE-VALUATION OF THE IQD AND DONG IS NOW. I AM
> ACCEPTING DIVINE HELP AND GUIDANCE NOW. I AM ONE WITH THE WISDOM, LOVE
> AND LIFE ENERGY WITH GOD. I AM NOW RECEIVING MY SPECIFIC VISIONS AND
> GIFTS FROM GOD, THE FATHER. I AM RECEIVING THE SUPPORT AND LOVE FROM
> MY FELLOW DINARIANS, FAMILY AND GOD. I THANK GOD NOW FOR ME AND MY
> FAMILY RECEIVING THIS BLESSINGS OR SOMETHING EVEN BETTER. I AM LIVING
> LIFE TO THE FULLEST WITH ENTHUSIASM AND EXPECTANCY. I AM BLESSED AND
> HIGHLY FAVORED FOR MY DEAR GOD IS NOW GIFTING TO ME, MY FRIENDS AND
> THE WORLD OUR NEW IQD & DONG ACTIVATION RATES TO BLESS OUR WORLD

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:49 PM 0 comments

The I AM people (Theosophists) believe in "affirmations" and "decrees" - basically if you say something with enough belief it's true. We'll see how this one works.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I AM the reason Katy Perry left Russel Brand!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Dinar Updates - More News
Date: Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM
> Subject: RV updates*****--

The I AM people (Theosophists) believe in "affirmations" and "decrees" - basically if you say something with enough belief it's true....

To quote from Charles P. Pierce's Third Great Premise of Idiot America: "Fact is that which enough people believe. Truth is determined by how fervently they believe it."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

1-18-2012 Guru Jonnywg IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION IN A MEETING INCLUDING SEVERAL RV SOURCES THAT FREEWAY BILL, BELLA GRITS AND jonnywg ARE POSTING INFORMATION THAT IS EXTREMLY CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL...IN THE INTERESTS OF NATIONAL SECURITY...WE HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO CEASE AND DESIST POSTING ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION...AS A CANADIAN I RESPECT YOUR LAWS AND WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY BELLA AND BILL AS USA CITIZENS HAVE AGREED TO DO THE SAME...THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WE MUST BE EXTREMELY CLOSE FOR SUCH A REQUEST...WE THINK THIS IS THE END
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh would but that it were, yet the BS will continue to flow, now with the excuse of national security as an excuse for BS info.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Delicious irony from Casper, who until recently forecast packie deliveries week after week, month after month. Disdain or jealousy?

CASPER OPINION: JANUARY 18, 2012

The funds remain ‘frozen’ as all of our updates have stated for the past year.

There are no deliveries or attempted deliveries underway.

Attempts to get at the funds continue WE hear, most recently involving certain families in China, all attempts are blocked.

The R.V. of the IQD has not occurred and is not controlled by the IMF as many have stated (the U.S. controls the IMF).

WE do not know everything, not by a long shot, but we know enough to point out the constant flow of internet B.S. week after week, month after month.

We continue to receive news saying, basically, ‘it is not a go. More stuff yet to be done’.

Every messenger has been ‘led astray’ at one time or another, many times actually. What WE cannot comprehend is why those quoting false news week after week never seem to wake up.

They pretend their ‘False Intel’ over many weeks and months never occurred and then proceed to regurgitate the ‘story de jure’ which changes at least twice each week and originates with the very same sources who have been misleading them all along. Their ‘sources’ are getting their intell from ‘The Company’s’ dis-info teams, in our opinion, and all such ‘intell’ involves ‘Second Rail’ activity whereas the delays and upsets and blockages are occurring at the ‘First Rail’ level.

This is an ‘Opinion Piece’.

Truth be told our ‘Intell’ may be no better than theirs and our accurate reporting in recent months (funds locked down) might be an accidental??

Our updates are archived at Fourwinds.

After reading six or eight ‘messengers’ week after week it is easy to become confused about who said what, when.

Our ongoing reports of funds being ‘locked down’ has not changed our expectations of a successful outcome, only the timing. It is the bad guys who are ‘locked out’ as they watch their Fiat World collapse around them.

The activity and struggles at the First Rail Level are super-secret of course and it is in all our best interest we not discuss publicly the few things we do know about those activities.

Many things are happening ‘in concert’, each important to the expected outcome.

Because OUR news has been ‘negative’ and opposite everyone else’s for so long let us use this opportunity to report/assure you that WE are more certain than ever of a positive outcome.

Although the new banking system has not been opened up yet, ‘the spiget/valve has not been turned’, many believe, and it is possible, we will ‘see something’ prior to that happening and here is where we must remain silent.

Europe is in turmoil and Obama’s ongoing destruction of our Constitution, our Bill of Rights and our Country itself is unfolding faster than ever.

Surely you can read your daily newspaper without our help. WE suggest you read again yesterday’s Fulford update, especially the paragraph discussing a devalued Treasury Currency.

Remember, “The Unconstitutional Company”, masquerading as a legitimate American Government, has declared in writing that ‘We The People’ are ‘Enemies of the State’ so you won’t be surprised, will you, when the politicians, led by Obama, cut your purchasing power in half by issuing a devalued currency?

The debt resulting from his spending of Trillions of Dollars to save the Criminal Banks and Wall Street Criminals who put him in office (Goldman Sachs, etc.) is coming home to roost.

The ‘roost’ is your front porch, not his or his ‘handlers’.

Casper 1-18-1

Another lockdown? Casper may not like the Dinaridjits, but he'll use their terms!

CASPER OPINION: JANUARY 19, 2012

After reading yesterday’s update last night I realized there were some things I failed to report, so here goes:

1.) Our sources in Europe and China say the Fed is not down as others have reported and that most of the money being distributed to Euro Banks by the ECB is originating at the Fed.

2.) Sources in China say that many ‘messengers’ in the U.S. get their intell from ‘The Families’, also known as ‘The Mountain Tribes’, who, until very recently, thought they had the power to ‘force things out the door’ (get things underway) and only now have come to realize they do not have the power to ‘turn the valve/open the spigot’ and that this accounts for much of the dis/mis/info over the last few months.

3.) Our sources have always said, and continue to say, Obama is at the forefront of all blockages, that he does not want anything to fund (absolutely nothing) and views that possibility (and the exposures it entails) as a death sentence for his re-election campaign. Although WE have EYES and EARS sufficient to see and hear Obama’s never ending attacks upon historical America and his intentional blockage of deliveries, WE have always had sources around the world confirming our observations that he will do anything to block deliveries. Over time there have been dozens of such sources contributing to the opinions offered here.

4.) These same ‘Far East’ sources say emphatically there can be no R.V. of the currencies, including the IQD, until the new banking system has opened up.

5.) The new asset backed banking system is also known as, in whispered tones, ‘the owners system’. It appears to us, it is our opinion and observation, that all attempts to reconcile the old and the new, Fiat vs. Asset Backed Banking, have failed, leaving the outright and total defeat of the Fiat World Controllers the only option UNLESS the ‘negotiations’ referred to in the most recent Fulford update bear fruit. Again WE say, as we have so many times before, ‘who controls the printing press’ is the key issue, in our opinion. If the affiliated Fiat Central Banks of the world can continue to create unlimited amounts of ‘thin air money’, preserving themselves in power a while longer with no consideration of the cost to humanity (hyper-Inflation), then it seems to us the WAR will continue until they have completely exhausted any remaining value in the dollar and the world refuses to accept more of them. This is already occurring in many places as reported in the daily news. This would mean that Obama et al have opted for a complete, total and devastating crash, worldwide in scope, rather than surrender. As WE have stated several times over time, we view Obama as the most dangerous man ever to occupy the oval office, a man who does not work for America or the American people. He works for a Corporation which is controlled by ‘The Money Interest’. He has 45 extremely radical Czars working around the clock to ‘change’ America into his vision of a Communist/Socialist Utopia. As he moves in this direction signing into law one after another over rides of the Constitution, creating a Police State at break neck speed, blocking deliveries and the new banking system, 40 plus percent of the people remain unable to observe what is happening to them, their country and their grandchildren. WE hear, this week, that the ‘bad guys’ are only now beginning to recognize that they are leading the world into a bottomless pit, total economic/financial destruction, and may finally be looking for a way out as the headline of Fulfords update implies.

6.) Those in China who thought they could access the funds and therefore filled D.C.’s ears and various messengers ears full of B.S. have now learned their codes don’t work, they have no access and their high and mighty opinions of themselves are now in the toilet. It appears to this reporter that this reality is now making itself known as the funds to back the various statements by world financial leaders are not becoming available as expected. Listen carefully and maybe you can hear the resultant fussing and fighting from across the pond?

7.) Some of the above is what we hear, some is ‘reading between the lines’ and some of it is ‘informed speculation’.

Casper 1-19-12

As for the Dinar gurus, some have been kinda silenced by this same government of evil.

1-19-2012 Guru Freeway Bill to clarify the events of last night...the actual Good Guys asked us not to put out specific information regarding the RV. This tells me that the information that we put out was indeed tremendously close to being the position we are in...That said, as an American, I will honor that request...We are just tremendously limited to what we can say and cannot say...Is it a gag order? No! It is a request and we will abide by it...Nothing more nothing less...Trust that there is no negatives out there and things seem to be moving right along.

1-19-2012 Guru DinarWishes Please understand that the intel has been suspended because we have been asked not to give so many details of the complexities of that information...if we are asked to speak in generalities then we will do so...Things are moving forward in the right direction...It will happen when the PTB choose to let it happen...this isn't just about Iraq...I feel we are very close and hope we are in the final stages...We have been told many things...some things were true and some were not...Hindsight is 20/20...stay positive...it is coming!

But will Freeway Bill honor this request?

1-19-2012 Guru Freeway Bill Well, all of the news has been nothing but great today...Measuring my words is out of character for me but I will say that we are so very close to the end of this marathon. I can't see it going through the weekend at all...that is my unsolicited opinion.

Guess not. At least when the RV comes in it will be at a rediculous high rate. GO RV!

1-19-2012 Guru TonyTNT calls are being monitered and other sites as well. We are right on track-We dont know if we will see it tomorrow -some conflicting news most is saying we should see it now or tomorrow...a few people think we will see it monday...they are waiting for a certain time of day or an event that will take place within the next 72 hours. I am still expecting a rediculous high rate. and the lowest rate is more then we ever thought last year. The higher the rate-the quicker they pull all the big bills off the streets...$4 - $12 dollars.

Because if you offer 500,000% appreciation most people will think it's just chump change, but if it gets upped to 1,000,000% or more they'll start to take notice and get those big bills off the street!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Curse of Saddam: Iraqi Dinar Deals
Forbes Magazine http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2 ... nar-deals/
John Wasik, Contributor

Saddam Hussein may be long gone from Iraq, but speculation in his currency persists like a poltergeist.

The Iraqi dinar has been the recent object of desire of foreign currency operators selling mostly on the Internet. The pitch goes something like this: “Buy dinars because the current government will revalue the currency and you will get rich.”

As with most other hyperbolic pitches, the promise of wealth is couched in language like “sure to appreciate” and “virtually guaranteed.” There’s absolutely nothing guaranteed in the foreign currency world, which is absurdly speculative and nearly unpredictable.

Certified Financial Planner Bryan Hancock of Timberchase Financial in Birmingham, Alabama, tipped me off to this scheme:

“Apparently, there are those who are selling Iraqi paper Dinar in the US. From what I can gather, they convince people that the exchange rate will be `reset’ as some point in the future so the value in USD will go up 100 fold,” Hancock emailed me. “Their “basis” for this argument is that this is what happened with the Kuwaiti currency after the first gulf war.”

I have a client who fell for this at the insistence of her son in law,” Hancock continues. ”I have had two people call me for advice on how to invest their windfall — both convinced that they would gain in excess of a $1 million — money coming to them at a date in the future when the currency reset. All three were people who have little to no financial knowledge. All three had stuffed a local safe deposit box with the paper currency. Best I can tell, the currency is being sold at a 40% premium over its market rate.

What the victims don’t realize is that, in this case, if a reset of the Iraqi currency were a sure thing, the person selling it would be hoarding it, not giving away this special information. The victims don’t realize that this known information has already been reflected in the current price. If the market price did not move, then the market collectively does not believe that the price will be reset.”

There are some more nasty wrinkles to what’s behind the dinar curtain. It’s illegal for U.S. dealers to market investments without securities licenses, although currency operators can often get around this by signing a form with the U.S. Treasury Department calling them “money service businesses” and marketing the currency as if it was a collectible. This is far from a rigorous securities brokerage license; it’s little more than a piece of paper.

There’s also no active market for dinars, nor does it trade on a highly regulated exchange such as the one operated by the CME Group. So while you can probably buy plenty of dinars, you’d have a difficult time selling them. And to make money, you’d have to exceed the steep commissions charged by the operators.

What about the ongoing crisis that the Iraqis face in trying to keep their government together and rebuilding the country after more than a decade of war and internal strife? In most developing countries, it’s unlikely that their currency will rapidly appreciate. Most of the time their biggest problem is inflation, which devalues currencies. And since the dinar is valued so low relative to other major currencies, it may be demonetized, meaning the government may start over and issue a new currency at new values. That would make the dinar worthless.

As is usually the case, regulators are slow to catch up with these dealers. The best alert I could find came from the Washington State Dept. of Financial Institutions (http://www.dfi.wa.gov/consumers/alerts/ ... -scams.htm):

“Several websites have recently begun advertising investment opportunities in Iraqi dinars. These websites are asking the consumers to send a check, wire, money order, or pay cash upon delivery of the dinars. What consumers are not told is that the dinars can be redeemed only in Iraq, as most of the established currency exchange houses and banking institutions cannot convert the dinar to US dollars. Since no exchange exists for the Iraqi dinar, dealers can charge whatever they want to sell and buy back the dinars.

These dealers often register with the U.S. Treasury as a Money Services Business (MSB). An MSB registration is nothing more than a form they file; it does not reflect any experience in trading currency nor entail any qualifications on the part of the dealer, other than basic anti-money laundering requirements. The reason dealers seek this registration is to lend legitimacy to their scam and avoid more stringent regulation.

In addition, most of these websites are operating illegally in Washington State, without a currency exchange or money transmission license issued by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions. Make sure you only deal with licensed, legitimate companies when making financial decisions.”

That’s not to say the Iraqis can’t pull things together and use their oil wealth to build a functioning market-based democracy of some kind. Financial stability is key to any currency’s market value. After all, the country embraces the fertile crescent that was the cradle of Western Civilization. But it won’t take much of a history lesson to tell you that the world is littered with illiquid currencies from troubled countries and Iraq is a royal mess right now, so your dinar investment may be as viable as a flying carpet.
"Follow the Money"