RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Gregg »

And for the love of Bob, will someone explain to these pinheads that Iraq is the entity that has to pay for the RV, so the higher it is, the more expensive it is to Iraq and the more of their reserves they lose to speculators.

Or do they think that they're the only ones who would immediately dump all their dinars if they ever became worth anything?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I still have a choking fit every time they make the statement that Iraq has to come out of Chap 7.

But then, what is one more flight of illogic when there are so many more to choose from?

At this point, I think i have lost track of the logical fallacies floating around here at the moment, and let's not even get close to Mr. Los Cojones Azul at this point for his totally worthless predictions and bum mots,

After all, they don't call them dinaridjits for nothing!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:So, prey tell, why doesn't "every investment firm in the world, forex trader etc " buy it now at less than 1/10 of a cent? Is it because even though they spend millions on analysts, research and such, and have real intel from people whose names are not CB Radio handles they don't know as much as the Dinaridjits? Or is it because even though they're greedy bloodsucking devil worshippen' leeches, they only they want to give away gazongazillions in profit before they jump in?

The argument holds as much water as your average colander, and I'll bet you wear penny loafers because you don't sound like you're smart enough to tie your shoes.
Gregg, your first mistake was injecting reason into this. "Every investment firm in the world, forex trader etc." both DO and DO NOT have investments in the Dinar, if you know what I mean. Just read the intel, you see both, and it makes sense as long as you don't try and make TOO MUCH sense out of it. You see, why would a investment firm buy a cow as long as they could get milk for free? They're in the business of business, so let them take care of their business and you take care of yours, which if you were wise would be buying Dinars and Dongs by the bundle from Deep Knight Dinars & Dongs, LLC!
Gregg wrote:And for the love of Bob, will someone explain to these pinheads that Iraq is the entity that has to pay for the RV, so the higher it is, the more expensive it is to Iraq and the more of their reserves they lose to speculators.

Or do they think that they're the only ones who would immediately dump all their dinars if they ever became worth anything?
But, but, but. They have OIL!!!!! And as I understand it, veins of gold in the silt around Baghdad! Shows you what geologists know. And our space brothers will be bringing in gold from Venus and our hollow earth brothers' gold from the hollow earth. Not to mention St. Germain's gold and the gold of Egypt or even the lost Dutchman's gold and what those dragon societies hid from the Japanese and what the Japanese hid around the Pacific. Besides, they have OIL!!!!!

Now that they've come out of Chapter 7 and gone into Chapter 8, a couple dozen confirmations tell me this won't go by April 1st without it becoming April 2nd. Mark my words.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

What did I tell you? April 1st fer sure!

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/0 ... ues-11000/

Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000!

Iraq Business News. Posted on 01 April 2012. Tags: IQD, iraqi dinar, re-denomination, re-valuation, Redenomination, revaluation

Just as the dinar speculators predicted, Iraq has re-valued its currency 1000-fold, making dollar-millionaires of ordinary folk from Anbar to Arkansas!

The unprecedented 100,000% revaluation was welcomed by businesses all across the world, who saw nothing strange about paying $1,000 today for something that was priced at $1 yesterday. At the stroke of a pen, foreign companies now pay their cleaning staff in Iraq more than they pay board-level directors back at home.

Dozens of ‘investors’ in America partied the night away, as news of their windfall came through.

Billy Bob, from Alabama, exclaimed: “I knew it would happen, just like the Lord said it would!” When asked why he only invested $1,000 if he knew it would revalue, he declined to comment.

Peggy Sue, of Butte, Montana, said:

“Wooo hooo!!! I knew if I just said ‘Go RV!’ one more time on an internet forum that it would somehow make it all come true – you just have to believe hard enough!”

Asked what she would do with her gains, she replied:

“I’m re-investing. Cousin Cletus buys his bait from the same guy as a director of Goldman Sachs, and he said that one day these rocks he sold me will turn into gold. I know it’s a long-shot, but the upside is so large it’s worth gambling on, and I’m only going to give him what I can afford to lose, and take a long-term view, so that makes sense, right? Hey, I’m an investor, and investors take risks, and I’d just hate myself if I missed a golden opportunity like that. Go rocks!!”

An Iraqi government official told us off the record:

“It’s so obvious, with hindsight – we should have done it sooner. All we had to do to be richer was to say the currency is now worth 1,000 times more, and everyone would be willing to pay 1,000 times more for it. I mean, wouldn’t you?”

But one dinar seller, who asked not to be named, said:

“I’m devastated! If I really thought this was going to happen, do you think I’d have sold dinars at the old price? What sort of an idiot was I!”

Meanwhile, a special sitting of the United Nations General Assembly has been called to discuss this unprecedented shift in global power.

I have to admit it, I was wrong. I want to apologize for all the mean things I said about Dinar investors in the past, you know, how they were unbelievably stupid and slept with barnyard animals. I also have to apologize for the even nastier things I suggested be done to the Dinar gurus, tortures that were banned in the middle ages for being too gruesome. And besides, I really don't think hungry rats would do that to OKIEOILMAN if he was being slowly lowered into molten lead, what with all the smoke, convulsions, and screaming.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

John MacHaffass posted this on RAP NESARA (a hip hop music about debt forgiveness forum), giving the link but the first page only - through the Wooo hooo!!! quote - and ...

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/0 ... ues-11000/

Discernment Advised - This may be an April Fools Joke - Not Confirmed!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:56 AM

2 comments:

1. Anonymous Apr 1, 2012 12:03 AM

Read page 2... Obviously an April Fool's joke.

2. Anonymous Apr 1, 2012 05:30 AM

It's a good April fool's joke because someone has just put the actual happening of the event into the mind of the 'COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS'...yet again.....bringing it even closer to fruition :)

Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL........ESPECIALLY THIS PERSON...THANK YOU!

I see, they're not laughing at you, they're laughing at you to put what they're ridiculing into the collective consciousness so it comes to fruition! Go RV!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Gatekeepers Team - Conference Call Sunday Night April 1, 2012 8:00 PM E.S.T. 04/01/2012

Joey, Vic, KJ, Whiskey-6, A-33, T-Dawg... Take pride in our calls that draws the listeners to the "Round Table" conversation that shows the moto we stand bye!

[The moto?]

"We Search for It! We Bring It! So that our listening audience Get's It!
We appreciate and thank Dinar Recaps for all their support! TGK'ers

BellaGrits & Freeway Bill 3S's Intel Chat - Post By Russhe2 04/01/2012

_Posted Sunday , 01:44 AM
[FreewayBill] cib I just came in to see if you guys are ready for an RV? I can tell you that I am more than ready!!!

[FreewayBill] I will give you this folks ..... Yesterday I met a three letter guy who actually went through someone to get to me and he says that we should see this pop by tomorrow night.... and then called me back today and told me that it was even more certain....

I liked the news but we have been told stories by three letter agency people before... Hope this one is right... If he is, we are gonna party like it is 1999!!!!

[FreewayBill] sln1987 he is saying tomorrow evening.... Hope so

Bluwolf in chat at MIG Sat evening 03/31/2012

11:38 PM [bluwolf] WELL I WILL SAY THIS IT HAS BEEN FUN TO HAVE SERVE YOU ALL,,MY TIME WITH YOU IS ABOUT TO COME TO A CLOSE,,IT IS IMMIDENT THAT THIS INTERNATIONAL 195 RV EVENT WILL BE OVER WITHIN SOME HOURS AND THAT ITS RATES WILL BE VERY HIGH,,SO YOU ALL BE BLESSED WITH YOUR NEW WEALTH,,BE GOOD STEWARDS,,AND DO WELL BY YOU,,THANK GOD AND TAKE OUT YOUR 10%,, AND LIVE A GOOD LIFE WITH MY BLESSINGS,,GOOD NIGHT..AND HAPPY JOURNEYS,,MY LAST POST WILL BE ADVISING ALL OF YOUR NEW FOUND WEALTH AND YOUR CASHIN,,ADIOS

Lifeisgood2 - dang I didn't win the Mega Million....come on dinar LOL
8ball - neither did I
Lifeisgood2 - gm 8ball
daneich2 - i didn't either

WangDang Conference Call Replay Info 03/31/2012
_ MP3 CONFERENCE CALL WITH WANGDANG SATURDAY MARCH 31,2012

3S Q&A with JonnyWG,Studley,BellaGrits and Freeway Bill Part 3 03/31/2012

piper] Should our window of April 1st/2nd pass with no RV (God Forbid), what
piece of the puzzledo you believe will have been missed that will allow the puzzle to in fact be complete and enable the rate activation?

[.jonnywg] piper i will be at a loss...... there better be explanations............ currently

[snuffysmith] Inall of your opinions who has the final say to activate the RV Ty?

[Studley] snuffysmith the agencies are working in tandem but the final release will be from the bis

[Squirrel#1] do you feel we are moving from a macro currency environment to a micro one.

FreewayBill] Squirrel#1 I do not believe that we can call that at this time

[I feel we are moving into a macho currency environment because the IQD will be so manly and strong!]

[ariel1754] If all banks are ready for impending RV, wouldn't all bankers everywhere be buying up dinar and then want to retire? What would happen to entire banking structure?

[.jonnywg] ariel1754 banks are not allowed to own currency as an asset

3S Q&A with JonnyWG,Studley,BellaGrits and Freeway Bill Part 2 03/31/2012

[trooperb] Is there any truth to a rate of 22.00 and only being able to cash out 8.00 and 14.00 for credit?? Rate is only an example.

BellaGrits] trooperb THIS OF COURSE I ONE OF THE "RUMORS" FLOATING AROUND-- WE WON'T REALLY KNOW UNTIL THE RV ACTUALLY OCCURS.... THANK YOU

[ronnydinar] Who do you think is holding this rv up??????

FreewayBill] ronnydinar At this point as we speak, I do not think anyone is trying to hold up this RV... timing is an issue and they are working hard to get this done

Janee3108] Do you believe it will be a managed float?

Studley] Janee3108 I believe that info is extremely classified, but IMO, it should be managed float to keep currency stable

[owl2] How will we be able to be SURE our money (after exchange) is 'definitely' in Treasury notes and not Reserve notes? Bankers I've talked to seem clueless, even about Dodd-Frank? Also, wont it be OK to open NIBaccts and safely deposit the same day?

[BellaGrits] owl2 GOOGLE THE DODD FRANK NON-INTEREST BEARING AND PRINT IT OUT.....TAKE TO THE BANK....MANY BANKS ARE EVEN UNAWARE...... DODD FRANK IS A NON -INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNT

Fresh Transcript from PeopleInvested Chat Saturday Afternoon: 03/31/2012

_[grizzly] Fresh any new news

[Fresh] grizzly yeah tons - in the forums!

[Fresh] I'll say this I have some of the best contacts you could hope to have following some of the information we all desperately crave... and even at that - I disagree with some of their information from time to time - that's why I've always absorbed all the credible intel as it comes in and then filter out a nice balanced logical "weight" of the different opinions... but to be clear - I have contacts that think it's not happening RIGHT NOW - and we may have a little more time (weeks/months - not years) for what that is worth!~

[Fresh] so that being said I've been very excited with all the AMAZING developments we've seen all year and especially in this past week and I have very GOOD contacts I reach out to that are like - we'll I'm glad your excited... but... I don't agree with your timing from what I'm hearing...

[lorijeanmarshall] So are.we.thinking that the ISX wont be opening with a higher exchange rate tomorrow?

[Fresh] lorijeanmarshall here's the way I see it - we have the ISX and CBI that have been closed for a very lengthy period of over a week of no activity and I think that's important because...

3S Q&A with Jonnywg,BellaGrits,Studley, and FreewayBill Part 1 03/31/2012

Jonnywg: OPENING ADDRESS ............... Another
Saturday with hope……………….. a bit different ……lots of positive talk and we know that all the technical work is done all of the 3 letter groups claim on the same page, all appear to be helping each other and it is felt by many that all is completed….. we are here to tell you that we are on that page, we feel the rv is very close again and we are eagerly AWAITING THE FINAL RESULTS

[FreewayBill] I sat in my livingroom last night and thought of all of the intel we have received... We are in a great spot... we KNOW it is going to happen soon, but WHEN? In the following hours or days we will see this and there is many things that have been positive leading us toward our blessing...

[Gracious] are the misc high rates we are seeing an attemp by FOREX related individuals to pump or make a market prior to the differant currencies becoming
tradeable?

jonnywg] GRACIOUS THE HIGH AND LOW RATES ARE TEST RATES PUT OUT TO TEST THE BANK SCREENS BY THE 3 LETTER AGENCIES
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:[The moto?]
Yes, The Moto. Obviously he is chasing down the White Dragon Society.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

The scary part is that it is April Fool's day every day of the year with these clowns, and they really can't tell the difference.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

[.jonnywg] ariel1754 banks are not allowed to own currency as an asset

WTF? IS that why they keep popcorn in the teller drawers?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Just more proof positive that this crowd hasn't got clue one about what banking is all about, let alone how it works.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, April 1, 2012
Dinar Intel Update - Bluwolf - 4-1-12

Apr 1 12:44 PM [bluwolf] ALL I WILL SAY HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY,,WITH THAT SAID I HAVE GOTTEN MANY PHONE CALLS THIS MORNING TELLING ABOUT SOME CLIP THAT IS OUT THERE,IT COULD BE A HOAX SO BE CAREFUL,,WHAT IS PRESENT IS WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SYSTEM TO COME THREW AND THAT THE BANKS CALL US AND EXPRESSES THAT IT IS OFFICIAL FOR ALL OF US TO GO CASHIN,,THAT IS WHERE WE STAND NOW,,ANYTHING ELSE WILL BE INFORMED EITHER BY ME OR CAP,,I AM SURE THAT HE IS AS RESPONSABLE AS I ON THIS SUBJECT.. SO RELAX AND LET THIS PUPPY BE BORN 4-1-12 BLUWOLF

12:54 PM [bluwolf] ..CAP1 LAST FRIDAY EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO IRAQ WAS SIGN AND ACCOMPLISHED,,THIS WAS THE CATALIST FOR THE POSITION THAT WE ARE AT RIGHT NOW..AND ITS NEWS

12:54 PM [pokerplyr] bluwolf good afternoon iyo what time should we be looking for it today? in your best estimate?

12:55 PM [pokerplyr] bluwolf so 9:15 am est tomorow?

12:56 PM [bluwolf] pokerplyr CORRECT THE CYCLE ENDS THERE

12:59 PM [dealer1947] Bluwolf So, by the system, it would appear on Forex on opening at 5:15 EST, then be on teller screens at 9:15am EST , correct?

1:00 PM [bluwolf] dealer1947 CORRECT

LET ME SAY THIS - THERE ARE THINGS THAT MOST OF YOU NEVER LOOK INTO, NEWS AND ARTICLES THAT STATE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN IRAQ, POLICIES BOTH POLITICAL AND OF SOCIAL CONTENTS. I FOR ONE RESEARCH THESE THINGS. SINCE MOST OF YOU ONLY READ WHAT IS GIVEN TO YOU, YOU GET CONFUSED BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORANT TO THE FACT[ NO DISRESPIECT INTENDED].. NOW I CAN SAY BY MY RESEARCH THAT WE ARE FINALLY THERE ON ALL ASPECTS OF THIS VENTURE,,YOU WILL RECIEVE SHORTLY THE FRUTUATION OF THIS COMPLEX ISSUE OF THIS INTERNATINAL RELEASE OF THESE 195 COUNTRIES,,DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE 900 BANKS IN THE WORLD AND YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE HOW MANY BRANCHES,,SEE THE COMPLEXCITY OF THE ISSUES THAT HAVE TO SOLVE FOR THESE RV'S TO COME TO FLOAT..REST ASSURE THAT YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR BLESSINGS IN A TIMELY MATTER,,WE ARE JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY..HOPE THAT THIS EXPLANATION CALMS THE NERVES.. 4-01-12 BLUWOLF

1:27 PM [bluwolf] FOLKS PLEASE READ MY POST FOR IT TELLS YOU ALOT ABOUT YOUR INFORMANTS OR MESSENGERS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:06 PM
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

blupoopooguru wrote:I HAVE GOTTEN MANY PHONE CALLS THIS MORNING TELLING ABOUT SOME CLIP THAT IS OUT THERE,IT COULD BE A HOAX SO BE CAREFUL
Ya think?

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bad news - that Dinar RV that ABSOLUTELY had to happen? It didn't. But, when it does it will be at a new high of $22-$25!!!! That's 2,915,000% profit if you jump in right now! But hurry, this can't last much longer! And, be sure to buy your worthless paper from Deep Knight's Dinars and Dongs Ltd.!!!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012
More Dinar Intel Updates

Summit coming April 4-5 for Iraq,, second attempt ,, RV not ready now ready so intel reports now backed by articles

Rumor also has it that for UST hold it, the rate has escalated to between 22 -25 to 1. We will believe it when it is announced.

[Studley] everyone.... If you want to be on my list you can add info to kickmegroup@gmail.com. If you want to take a look at Studley's group, send an email to kickmegroup@gmail.com asking to be put on their email list. They will send you an email by return. Then, contact them immediately and ask to be put in the cash in group. They will send you an excel spread sheet, with information to fill out.

[.jonnywg] ALL JUST A QUICK NOTE RE BANK PACKAGES............ AS I HAVE STATED FROM September THE BANK PACKAGES ARE FREE TO ALL AND WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE plus it will be available as a download on wells fargo and chase websites........................... I am not connected with any advertised group to cashin period................ while all groups ... such as STUDLEY and DINARWISHES........... may use these packages if the choose plus add other items...........I am not connected with them NOR IS THIS SITE.................................. I AM SURE THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO NEGOTIATE CASHIN BENEFITS AND RATES WHILE THE PACKAGES I HAVE ARRANGED ARE FOR POST CASHIN......... OFFERING LEGAL ACCOUNTING, TAX ADVICE, PRIVATE BANKING, WEALTH MANAGEMENT AND MANY OTHER PERKS
========================

some reputable intel

4-1-2012 Sunday Morning SWFloridaGuru post 04/01/2012

4-1-2012 SWFloridaGuru: Some important announcements were made today by Maliki at the Council of Ministers Headquarters. The Prime Minister said there is an overwhelming effort being made right now to remove Iraq from Chapter 7. He said there are no international resolutions that stand in the way and the topics that involve Kuwait will be resolved in next coming days. Maliki also confirmed they are going to remain firm on the April 5th date as the day for the National Conference. Maliki is also holding a press conference today that was only described as "CRUCIAL" and the topic of discussion has been withheld from the public. We will have more reports later. History is unfolding right before our eyes and if you're not excited now about the direction Iraq is headed and confident in your investment, you never will be.

3-31-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 ALL IS LOOKING VERY GOOD FOR NOW THRU THIS WEEKEND. IT CAN SHOW AT ANY TIME. RATE STILL EXPECTED TO BE HIGH. MANY PEOPLE ARE ALREADY HAPPY IN DINARLAND. CHINA CONTINUES TO BE OUR TRUSTED FRIEND. I'LL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS POST RV. PTB ARE REALLY TRYING TO PUSH THIS THROUGH AS WE SPEAK.

======================================
9:51 PM [msjeta1] ..CAP1 have heard so much about three rates CBI - Bank - Market is that still in the works or not?

9:54 PM [..CAP1] msjeta1 -YOU WILL ONLY SEE ONE RATE
10:16 PM [Ribeye] bluwolf do you concur about the BBC announcement of lifting chapter 7?

10:16 PM [bluwolf] Ribeye YES AND THAT MEANS THAT WE HAVE A INTERNATIONAL RV may not be lifted yet according to the paragraph above but will be before the summit ,, RV can occur without the Ch-7 lifting however so we will see the order of things as days unfold

10:17 PM [bluwolf] THE GCC ACCEPTED IRAQ TODAY

10:17 PM [bluwolf] YOU NEED A RV FOR THAT POSITION
10:18 PM [wildwes35] bluwolf Gulf Cooperative Countries right?

10:19 PM [bluwolf] wildwes35 MORE OR LESS

10:19 PM [aceman1] patriot1490 that just says they urge kuwait to release iraq

10:19 PM [..CAP1] aceman1 KUWAIT HAS ALREADY RELEASED IRAQ.....JUST SAYIN
10:25 PM [GiveForward] CAP A few days ago it was said that Iraq did not want it's citizens to know we get higher rate.. How do we have 6/7 days to cash in before cbi opens on 2nd n rate visable?

10:25 PM [..CAP1] GiveForward -CASH IN TIME MAY HAVE JUST BEEN SHORTENED

11:26 PM [..CAP1] forgesasmi1 - IT WAS JUST GIVEN TO ME. I'LL CHECK. IT STILL DOESN'T NEGATE THE FACT OF TODAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT..

IRAQINEWS.COM UNSC resolution restored Iraq’s full sovereignty BAGHDAD: The United Nations Security Council’s resolution to bring Iraq out of Chapter VII of the UN Charter has restored Iraq’s full sovereignty over its money abroad, the chairman of the parliamentary security and defense committee said on Tuesday. “The resolution is an acknowledgement that Iraq no longer poses a threat to the security of other countries,” Hadi al-Aameri told IraqiNews. UN Security Council Resolution 678 was the legal authorization for the Gulf War, which was passed on 29 November 1990. It gave Iraq an opportunity to withdraw from Kuwait by 15 January 1991 and authorized UN member states in cooperation with the government of Kuwait to use “all necessary means to uphold and implement” Chapter VII of the UN Charter, which authorizes the use of force to restore peace. Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter sets forth the powers of the UN Security Council to maintain peace. It allows the council to “determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression” and to take military and non-military action to “restore international peace and security.” The United Nations Security Council on Monday unanimously voted to extend arrangements for depositing the proceeds from sales of petroleum, petroleum products and natural gas into the Development Fund for Iraq and to review all resolutions pertaining to Iraq from 1990. SS (S) 1

(*) 11:40 PM [RusticRainman] ..CAP1 If I go to a Iraqi bank now, and exchange $1 will I receive the incountry RV rate?

(*)11:41 PM [..CAP1] RusticRainman -YEP. ONLY PROBLELM. YOU CAN'T TAKE CURRENCY IN OR OUT.
================================
[3/31/2012 9:15:29 AM] weaver: [ppm] dinardr for years bluwolf has been saying Monday at 9:15AM EST, that is the system...correct bluwolf?[bluwolf] ppm YES
==================================
8:54 AM [xxxxxx] Good morning ALL...I was just reading http://www.iraq-businessnews.com ...and it says that iraq now has revalued their currency now 1:1000 and its dated with todays date with everyone in cellebration..
8:55 AM [xxxxxxx] The Central Bank of Myanmar is expected to announce a reference rate for the kyat against the dollar at around 9:30 a.m. on Monday (0300 GMT), the banker said.
=====================================
12:22 AM CST: 3sIntel [FreewayBill] I just came in to see if you guys are ready for an RV? I can tell you that I am more than ready!!!

[FreewayBill] I will give you this folks ..... Yesterday I met a three letter guy who actually went through someone to get to me and he says that we should see this pop by tomorrow night.... and then called me back today and told me that it was even more certain.... I liked the news but we have been told stories by three letter agency people before... Hope this one is right... If he is, we are gonna party like it's 1999 !

[FreewayBill] sln1987 - He is saying tomorrow evening.... Hope so

[BellaGrits] wango - We can only speculate it was for the Summit and the Nat Conference coming up on Wed..... I think we will see it up on MON possibly.... but.... if we have some great fortune..... they won't put it up.... let us get cashed out.... that would be my hope.... so as to not display our rate to the Iraqis.

[cib] BellaGrits, "not display our rate to the Iraqis" means what? Our cash in rate?
[BellaGrits] cib - Yes, what our rate is....I'd like to think it will be higher than theirs....

[FreewayBill] TexasT - Don't know (if they would lie to me, they have before), but this one went to a lot of trouble to get to me and they know I usually do not post what I am told by agencies.... Maybe this one is really right...

[FreewayBill] I do have an announcement.... BIG NEWS, SERIOUSLY

[FreewayBill] George W. Bush and Tony Blair were indicted in Malaysia today for WAR CRIMES.... THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND IS SERIOUS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:12 PM
1 comments:

Dan Apr 1, 2012 04:27 PM
The Bush, Blair story is over 4 months old, they just have to be arrested, see here:
Bush, Blair found guilty of war crimes in Malaysia tribunal November 22 2011
Also look here:
Bush and Blair found guilty of war crimes
Same video!

And now, for a story before bedtime (Yeah, I know it's early in the day, but with the line of supermodels waiting for me to ravish them I gotta be puttin' in bedtime 24/7).

Monday, April 2, 2012
PTR Forum Warning about Studley
a warning: From the PTR Forum … ( sounds like he's referring to Studley) (worry)
A cautionary tale... those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will get this; the rest of you probably can't be helped.

Once upon a time, not too long ago, a man named Joe is talking on his cell phone in the airport about the RV. After he hung up, a gentleman walked up to him and introduced himself as "Zippo," a fairly well known guru in dinarland who has been gone from the boards for a few months. Joe recognized the name and Zippo offered to buy him a drink.

Zippo lets it slip during conversation in the airport bar that he has been in Europe getting briefed by some very high officials in the IMF and even has met Christine Lagarde, hinting that she told him the rate was going to be very high. Joe reveals that he has put together a group of friends who have invested heavily in the dinar and Zippo says he so happens to be on his way to meet with "the southeast regional vice president of Wells Fargo bank in Atlanta" and he might be able to get Joe and his friends in on the deal that he is putting together. Zippo lays out for Joe that the rate is going to come out very high for only a short time, but he can get the WF to lock-in large groups at a premium of $2 over the CBI rate if they agree to open up "wealth management accounts" and leave their money in WF for 6 months.

Joe says he will check with his group and gives Zippo his card. Zippo says he's out of cards because he just returned from Europe, but he will call Joe in a couple of days. Zippo calls a week later and tells Joe he has worked it all out for Joe's group to get in on the deal. Zippo just needs their name, email address and the amount of dinar they will be exchanging. Joe collects the info and a few days later, Zippo calls him all excited. Okie_Oil_Man has called the RV and everyone is going to be able to go to the banks on the following Monday; however, Zippo has negotiated a special deal for Joe and his group. They are all to meet Zippo at "the WF southeast regional headquarters on Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta" on the Sunday morning BEFORE everyone else is going to be exchanging their IQD. The head of the WF Wealth Management Group will bring the group into the Wealth management group offices where accounts will be set up and they will be given receipts for their dinar AND they will be able to wire some of their dinar into their other banks on Monday morning just by calling in to their private bankers.

Everyone is so excited and making plans to head to Atlanta... and then, as you know, it doesn't happen. Zippo calls into a couple of dinarland conference calls and assures everyone that he is working hard on their behalf to negotiate the best bank package available. "Don't worry," he says “I can't talk now but I am working very hard for everybody."

The next week... the same thing happens. Only this time, someone in Joe's group, let's call him Tim, makes a startling discovery... Wells Fargo doesn't have a southeast regional headquarters in Atlanta. They have an Eastern divisional headquarters, but it is in Charlotte, NC. the WF bank in downtown Atlanta is a large branch that only occupies a few floors in the building that bears its name. The rest of the floors are filled with other businesses or empty offices that haven't been leased. Tim also discovers that WF doesn't call it a Wealth Management Group; they call it Wells Fargo Advisors and the WFA offices are in separate buildings from the bank branches.

Tim starts asking some of the mods and others he has met on the boards what they know about Zippo and soon he learns Zippo's real name. Tim discovers that Zippo is NOT a financial advisor nor does he have a financial services company in Tampa. the only record the State of Florida has of Zippo is an arrest booking a few years ago and real estate records which reveal Zippo is way upside down on his mortgage. Then Tim discovers that Zippo's alleged company is the same name of a company that is used by an international financial con man who is wanted by the FBI and Interpol. Tim calls a friend of his in Atlanta who has a brother who works for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. This leads to the discovery that Zippo's company has recently signed a lease in the WF bank building only two floors up from the bank offices, but haven't moved in yet.

Tim compiles his findings and gives them to Joe. Joe passes the information along to Dan. It happens to corroborate some other information that Dan has been given about Zippo.

Now I ask you... what would YOU do if you were in the same situation. Would you protect the dinar holders who are about to walk into WF on Monday morning only to discover that their accounts are bogus and their dinar is halfway to Brazil? Or would you say "That's not nice to throw Zippo under the bus."

Like I said, it's just a story told to pass the time on a Friday night... sort of like a fairy tale, right? Like that story where the wolf eats the grandmother and then pretends to be her so he can also eat Red Riding Hood's lunch. Like that one, right?

Some of you need to grow up real fast. There's some bad people in the real world.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:19 AM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

They are all to meet Zippo at "the WF southeast regional headquarters on Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta..."
Well, that is the revealing flaw in the story right off the bat. EVERY street in Atlanta seems to be named Peachtree. I have encountered intersections where both streets were named Peachtree. You can't drive through Atlanta without crossing a Peachtree-named road. So it is obvious that Zippo was conning people at the start when he pretended to them that they could locate the bank office on Peachtree Street. It simply cannot be done.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Selections from the interesting batch of comments to the Iraq Business News April Fools story/joke.

APRIL FOOL: Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000!
Posted on 01 April 2012 Iraq-BusinessNews
Selected comments:

Kay love says:
April 1, 2012 at 1:41 pm
Is this an April Fools Day joke?

Liz says:
April 1, 2012 at 2:38 pm
I COME HERE FOR SERIOUS NEWS REPORTING AND YOU PEOPLE TAKE UP WITH PLAYING APRIL FOOLS JOKES ON PEOPLE! THIS IS SHAMEFUL!

Harold says:
April 1, 2012 at 2:44 pm
Not funny it has not rv they had auctions today.
rate still 1166

z.monkey says:
April 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Revalue doesn’t mean you gained any value. Mexico revalued the Peso back in the 1990′s. They revalued it by 1:1000. This means that you can pay 5 Nuevo Pesos for a Barley Soda that you used to pay 5000 Pesos for.
A revalue does nothing except change the nomenclature on the face of the bill, the value largely remains the same. A revalue is just that, the number on a bill changes, but the purchasing power stays the some. Talk to some people in Zimbabwe about revalues, and their Trillion Dollar notes that buy a loaf of bread…
STFU about revalues

TOM says:
April 1, 2012 at 3:19 pm
is this really true or an april fools joke? the names seem to come off as fake?

Jaydee says:
April 1, 2012 at 3:28 pm
That’s not even funny, but we’ll see who gets the last laugh. I’m a believer.

nuttintosay says:
April 1, 2012 at 3:34 pm
Bill Bob in west virginny says better put another fridge on the back porch to hold all that mu-laa.
I agree with post above…… we will see who gets the last laugh…..

billy bob says:
April 1, 2012 at 3:38 pm
you’ll be hearing from my lawyer !!!!!!!! for using my name !!

FREE-DVD-BIZ says:
April 1, 2012 at 3:52 pm
Yes, I expected the same, and this didn’t disappoint, this whole revalue thing has become a bad joke having heard it is done a thousand times over the years, so someday, just not today.

That'sWrite says:
April 1, 2012 at 4:58 pm
Nah. This is a HOOT! Come on, fellow Dinarians. We need to have a sense of humor about ourselves. I think this was a great joke. The writer pretty much pegged much of the U.S. dinar investment community.
That done, I’m glad to have found this site to check for the real announcement.
Dancing in the streets. ROFL
Good April Fool’s gag, writers!

Wendy Nicholls says:
April 1, 2012 at 5:28 pm
A year ago I would have thought this was a cruel joke (albeit being April 1st). However I made a decision last year that I would not sit idly by and hang on the word of “The Gurus” and all their “Rumtel” with the hope that “this time” they were right and all my financial worries would go away when the iqd RV’d. Will the value of the IQD increase? I’m sure it will but I’m also sure you can’t just hang out in forums and invest none of your own energy and expect to see an ROI.

Dan says:
April 1, 2012 at 7:30 pm
Hardy, har har har…. I am sure the guy who wrote this owns iqd.

Stew says:
April 1, 2012 at 7:37 pm
Gurus and pumpers have pulled this same joke on a weekly basis for 7 years now. Where is the outrage for them?

belizebound says:
April 1, 2012 at 7:40 pm
This is really no different than the “gurus” who get everyone hyped for an RV based on their “super credible intel”. They just took it one step further to show just how easy it is for those self-professed gurus to create quoted material from “sources” too risky to mention. I like to stick to the ones that showcase actual articles, not regurgitated garbage or false headliners to draw you in just to read mindless chats/posts to supposedly keep you in a positive state. Worse, to share an experience that a friend of a friend had with a bank teller about the weather. How sweet.

TJ says:
April 1, 2012 at 8:20 pm
It is a currency and we will have the last laugh…lol

Steve says:
April 1, 2012 at 8:43 pm
Stupid,,, very stupid and shameful prank. The publisher should have a show thrown at him

Steve says:
April 1, 2012 at 8:46 pm
Shoe thrown at him …..

[Perhaps Ed Sullivan's really, really big shoe...]

Steve says:
April 1, 2012 at 8:48 pm
Iraq Business news has lost ALL credibility and most likely many many visitors resulting in lots of lost revenue. Jokes on you Iraq Business News LMAO LMAO

Steve says:
April 1, 2012 at 9:22 pm
For the editor of this site … you are a very foolish person.. In times like this when so many people are hurting you think a article like this is funny? Best you take down your site before someone else does.

Hogan says:
April 1, 2012 at 9:29 pm
Steve, they obviously don’t care who they hurt, just like the gurus. They are probably laughing at our comments as we write them… But it will all come back to them in the end. Karma is a bitch!

Kickabuck says:
April 1, 2012 at 9:58 pm
Very funny!!! If anyone is offended, it’s your own fault for not understanding basic economics. This site is fantastic, breaking news can be found here all the time. Keep it up guys, it’s appreciated!!!

Uruki-the-Iraqi says:
April 1, 2012 at 11:02 pm
April fool day or not… The mighty Iraqi Dinar will be reevaluated (sooner than you think) for the benefit of the Iraqi people (alone)… As to those who are currently buying Iraqi dinars for the hope of making a fortune, they better wake up first and begin the process of locating a NEW money exchange parlor to turn in their “collection” of old Iraqi Dinars and exchange them with the NEW IRAQI DINAR denominations (after removing the three 000) and at that TIME, they will discovery their $1000 investment is STILL worth $1000 or 1000 Iraqi Dinars…

Shananay says:
April 1, 2012 at 11:45 pm
Why is everyone so upset? It is ALWAYS April Fools Day in the Dinar world….the liar gurus make sure of that. So take a chill pill…do you people also need to be told you didn’t win Mega Millions too??? WELL YOU DIDN’T!!!! ROFLMAO

ray says:
April 2, 2012 at 1:10 am
Did I miss something ,the gurus said from $1 to $42. A dinar ,every day it revalued or Monday every week from 2009 , how much money did the gurus make out of all us ,we cash in and get our money back now less 10% broker fees wel I gees 10% loss is better than nothing in hope of a dream .
I gees that applys to the Vietnam dong we all had to buy , strange there the only 2 currencies mentioned to buy as all other 169 world wide were not revalueing to make any money’s off there RV?so I’m guessing every other thing on nesara is fake and morningliberty is fake information ,about corruption you know marshal law, trillions stolen , Obama heal plan ,toxic waste sprays , medicines,corruption world wide is fake romors . . ..? The CIA , has had a aprafools day world wide , what corruption ,bankers are good people now ? Government is ok now mmm makes you wonder if it is not on tv then it’s not real What do you think ? I just spent 2 million last night , great dream I had ?

DredLord says:
April 2, 2012 at 3:03 am
I congratulate You on this “refreshing” news, LOL.
As to the Real FOOLS who have converted the Dinar high-risk speculation game into a religion, where their empty lives revolve around the make rich quick scheme orchestrated by all Dinar sellers, pumpers, gurus, intels, idiots, etc
I get a warm feeling when these idiots start a nuclear war against anyone who publishes anything contrary to their beliefs, every minute somebody publishes
Dinar crap, the congregation with GOD always first! (never mix religion and money) praise the post and the author. Poor Obama, even a paid photo opportunity with one of these clowns is being used as a “credibility” asset in one of these Dinar websites.
Just to show as the great PT Barnum said “There’s a sucker born every minute”.
keep up the good work!

paul Bearden says:
April 2, 2012 at 4:34 am
“Buy on the rumor, sell on the news” is a time-honored investment phrase that is oftentimes more confusing than the wisdom it attempts to impart. The meaning relates primarily to company securities that appreciate in expectation of a big news announcement. Early speculation drives ups the price, such that when the real announcement is made, most investors sell on the news to take their profits, often driving the price down, rather than up. “Pump and Dump” stock frauds also follow a similar scenario, but in this case, criminals benefit and investors lose.
A similar situation has been building for years, some say as many as eight years, surrounding the potential “revaluation” of the Iraqi Dinar. As the rumor would have it, the Iraqi economy has stabilized, and the potential for enormous foreign currency reserves from increased oil exports will drive the value of the Dinar to unconscious levels versus the U.S Dollar. The government authorities will be forced to revalue the currency from 1,175 to 3 per Dollar, resulting in an outrageous windfall for anyone owning stockpiles of the currency. Does something here sound a little too good to be true?
In actuality, the Iraqi Dinar, or “IQD”, is a “controlled” currency. The central bank of Iraq determines the exchange rate and must support that rate by maintaining adequate foreign currency reserves to handle capital flows across its borders. The IMF permits countries with a transitional economy to implement currency controls in order to stabilize their economy during its redevelopment phase. Presently, international banks will not accept the Dinar, and it is not traded on any forex exchange. Actual purchases can be made through currency dealers that have been authorized to buy and sell banknotes that are already in circulation.

JBob says:
April 2, 2012 at 5:43 am
LOL! Even Iraq Business News is making fun of all you RV’ers!! If that doesn’t shed some light on the absurdity of this investment then I don’t know what does.

America says:
April 2, 2012 at 6:37 am
hahhahahahhah…Congratulation IBN,dealer and they dinar pumper are mad. hahahaha, Dozens of ‘investors’ in America partied the night away, as news of their windfall came through.

william says:
April 2, 2012 at 6:57 am
At first perusal i was ready to stand up and kick myself repeatedly in the backside for not having purchased some very inexpensive wall paper a couple years ago…. this was an uplifting writing for the far side of Winter in Alaska..where our heating costs are straining everyone..

Ali Haroon says:
April 2, 2012 at 9:39 am
ha ha ha, bye the way all indications point to the progress of the Iraqi economy and improve the Iraqi Dinar coming sooner or later.

2collect says:
April 2, 2012 at 2:49 pm
to all who don`t understand the lifting of the ZERO`S IT S DONE LOCALLY TO BALANCE THE CENTRAL BANK!!!30 TRILLION IN FLOW ONLY 60 BILLION IN RESERVES LOOP TURNED THE 30 TRIL INTO 30 BILLION NOW THEY`RE BALANCED 30 BILLION IN FLOW 60 BILLION IN THE BANK! FYI 100`000 FROM GID NOW COST 120 WENT UP $10 DOLLARS SINCE THE END OF THE ARAB SUMMIT!IRAQ WILL RETURN TO THEIR NATURAL PLACE IN THE WORLD $3.22 JUST LIKE KAWAIT DID @ $3.47 ON 3-25-1991!!!
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The Observer wrote:
They are all to meet Zippo at "the WF southeast regional headquarters on Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta..."
Well, that is the revealing flaw in the story right off the bat. EVERY street in Atlanta seems to be named Peachtree. I have encountered intersections where both streets were named Peachtree. You can't drive through Atlanta without crossing a Peachtree-named road. So it is obvious that Zippo was conning people at the start when he pretended to them that they could locate the bank office on Peachtree Street. It simply cannot be done.
There were 30 Peachtree streets in Atlanta when I was there a few years ago. They've probably multiplied exponentially.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Cathulhu wrote:There were 30 Peachtree streets in Atlanta when I was there a few years ago. They've probably multiplied exponentially.
Yes, no doubt that it is part of some insidious plan to derail the RV.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This is what you get when you deal with the "wealthiest nation on earth"
t dropping a note to give you what I believe is happening.... I will do a call on Wed afternoon, but until I send a notice for that I am just going to give some info.....

Iraq did not have the money to do the Summit so when they did it they just stayed at the airport for all the meetings..... They did move some of the meetings to the greenzone, all of which the United States provided the security..

The two biggest countries did not really participate in the summit which by everyones standard other than Maliki's own group the biggest bust there could be. The Saudia Arabia did not go because Iraq had not lived up to the agreements that Maliki signed off on. That is showing the Gov. and letting the money RV...

DO NOT WORRY there is still pressure on Maliki to finish at the National Conference on April the 5th... Which is where they have promised to show the Ministers and the Strategic Council....

So do we look for RV no We look for the Ministers and the GOI.... Ban Ki Moon from the UN did not go to the Arab Summit to release from Chap. 7 He went on the behalf of another country tring to expose the fact Maliki Lied on Documents.... "and by lying all things were sign and promised to be done before the Arib Summitt." the only reason they are not done is Maliki wanted to go to the summit with total control of Iraq, this has back fired on him and now he is facing the rath of the kurds which started today they have quit sending the oil....

This is a very great sign So do not expect anything until the 5th it can happen at anytime but do not expect until the 5th if there is No GOI, then we will have to see what is happening to give that to us....

One more thing if you are worried or send me emails telling me that you have lost faith and just need me to give the confidence to stay in. I cannot do that you need to sell your dinar and get out because this investment is not for you...If you are looking for this to happen at any particular time and if not you lose everything you need to sell the dinar and save your business...... what I can say is this is going to happen but not one person can predict it we just have times that look better thean others.

Breathe and I willl talk on Wed.....

One more thing I have brougth up Dinar Corp up because they were giveing the best deal and if you are going to do this you might as well get those breaks. I do not own Dinar Corp.... they were just very friendly to me.... You have overwhelmed them a little with your support of the company.

the KURDS stopping the Oil is a very big sign.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:There were 30 Peachtree streets in Atlanta when I was there a few years ago. They've probably multiplied exponentially.
Yes, no doubt that it is part of some insidious plan to derail the RV.
This evening, I saw irrefutable evidence of RV derailment. I was on my way to the local branch library, with my wife, and saw an RV parked in someone's yard, jacked up on cement blocks because it didn't appear to have any tires.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

The Dinarians seem to be saying:
"we are getting a fantastic rate, while Iraqis get bupkis"
Of all the unmitigated gall and blatant greed! It's all just a ruse started by the pumpers to distract the idiots, yet they eat it up and it never seems to occur that it's OK for them to reap impossible profit while the folks in that war torn country get a 1:1 exchange. Astounding!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com