RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:[Image
This pair of ... umm, "heroic" statues, known as "Worker and Kolkhoz Woman", first appeared at the Paris World's Fair in 1937. They capped the USSR pavilion on the right side of one of the avenues on the site. Opposite it (with the Eiffel Tower in the middle) was this:

Albert Speer was the designer.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If not Monday then Tuesday, if not Thursday then Friday, but not on Iraqi holy days or holidays or their Islamic Sunday, whenever they are.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Dinar Announcement From The BIG GUY ---- FLOOD GATES ABOUT TO OPEN!
From Footforward

8:30 AM [Precious] Word from Footforward: God just gave me this word. For i have said in my words that I....I the king of kings, the lord of lords, the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the END...I the lord your god...know the plans that i have for you!!!!
Plans to bless you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future!!! I will use my servents to speak hope into not only america but in all the earth.
For the flood gates are about to open.

3:06 am dare to dream at this time, for it takes gods hands to make dreams come true. Rely not on your own might, but my mighty hand and my wisdom. There is much there for the taking for those who will claim what i have set out for you.

3:07 am and know that the season for hoping is coming to an end. A season of action, and setting out is about to come forth. The planning stage and dreaming stage will go from a place of hope, to a place of action and doing in accordance with my will!!

3:09 am it is time that my children learn how to take back what the enemy has stolen from them...including their hope and their futures

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:04 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous Apr 10, 2012 07:29 AM
This is the problem with the Dinar RV....TOO MAN RELIGIOUS WACK JOBS THAT HEAR VOICES IN THEIR HEADS THAT THEY THINK IS GOD TELLING THEM ABOUT SOME RV.
AND THE SECOND PROBLEM IS PEOPLE LIKE MACHAFFIE WHO SPREAD THIS SHIT ON THEIR BLOGS.

John MacHaffie Apr 10, 2012 08:15 AM
I just have to respond to this while normally it would be discarded.
It is obvious where this anonymous 'wacko' is coming from. Your thoughts and spirit have been noted. You have preordained your own future, not mine or ours. Our sympathy.
I and those around us are of the LORD --- period!

Pete L. Apr 10, 2012 08:56 AM
Peace, Love & Light to you Brother John! You are doing a great service for us all!As far as I'm concerned, when there is no name attached, take it with a grain of salt.
I thank you from all of us. Blessings

Anonymous Apr 10, 2012 08:12 AM
Everything's been imminent...about to happen...just around the corner...for way too long. Especially this dinar RV! It's like the boy who cried wolf, at some point it all loses credibility and we need to stop hanging onto every announcement that something is imminent. Maybe it's a tactic to get us to just sit around and wait...and wait...and wait for the other shoe to drop. If we give our energy to these false hopes, that has a dis-empowering effect on us.

Dis-empowering effect? An effect that empowers your disses? Why can't new agers use simple words instead of ones with 2 prefixes and in the transitive tense as an adjective?

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 9-Apr-2012 23:15:28

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
4-9-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits All looks well, however, and I feel the misinfo is encouraging..... there was also very good information leading me to believe we are about to wrap this up...today was a Holiday in Iraq...we will have more clarity tomorrow or late tonight?

4-9-2012 Intel Guru BWM I feel there is a time period currently that we are looking at and the opportunity is good from the information that I am hearing... we'll know by tomorrow if this finally happens, at this point, we wait and watch.

4-9-2012 Intel Guru DinarWishes I must say I am hopefull the Intel is true this time and we see this this week.... I know all are ready!!!! I have been quiet because I have had conflicting intel and it seems that I was wise to keep quiet. But, for now my Intel is saying sometime this week.... I hope it is right!!!

4-9-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS IS SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP ON THE LONDON FORE-X LATE TONIGHT AND BE ACTIVE IN THE USA BANKS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING---(CAN'T BE MUCH MIS-UNDERSTANDING ON THAT INTEL ARE THERE?) MY POST OF LAST FRIDAY IS AND WAS COMPLETELY ACCURATE. IF ANYTHING CAN OR INTERFER WITH THE LATEST I HAVE JUST RECEIVED--I AM UNAWARE OF IT.

4-9-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 ALL BANKS NEED TO BE OPENED ORCLOSED FOR THIS TO TAKE PLACE. WE ARE ONLY ONE OF THREE COUNTRIES WHERE OUR BANKS WERE OPENED TODAY GLOBALLY. THE RV COULDN'T GO LIVE TODAY BASED ON THAT SCENERIO FROM WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD. SO TOMORROW, TUESDAY , IS LOOKING FANTASTIC!! I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT WHAT I'VE LEARNED TODAY. MANY EXCITED PEOPLE OUT THERE.STILL COULD HAPPEN LATER TONIGHT BEFORE MIDNIGHT. WE JUST DON'T KNOW. CAN'T SAY MUCH. WE NEED TO STAY QUIET AND LET THIS BABY ROLL ON OUT.

4-9-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf we are still on track for any minute..there has been alot of misinfo by men from the senate...they are giving out really bad information...we are minute to minute now.

4-9-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man LAST WEEK'S POST IS STILL VALID...THINGS ARE MOVING---THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW PRESENTLY...JUST SIT BACK--RELAX--AND WATCH HISTORY BEING PLAYED OUT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES AND AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

4-9-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits the Lower Denoms were issued on Thursday in Iraq and subsequently available for usage today...per Intel...we learn IRAQ "amazingly" had another HOLIDAY today...so my assumption is they will be in use on TUE in IRAQ.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:35 AM

April 9th is Baghdad Liberation Day in Iraq, just like it has been for years, and the tradition is to hide colored eggs for and give hollow chocolate bunnies to children and dinaridjits. Still, we used it to once again thwart the RV. Are we Illuminati crafty or what?

8 comments:

AnonymousApr 9, 2012 11:42 PM
You've got to be kidding! These guys never give up. Just more trash talk. They know nothing.

Anonymous Apr 10, 2012 12:09 AM
lol any minute, moment now. they been wrong so many times, they have no credibility. It will happen when it happens! and you don't need to buy dinar/dong to benefit from it. keep pimping the dinars though, there's a sucker born every minute :)

Anonymous Apr 10, 2012 12:23 AM
Are people actually still believing in this? I've been following this news about the dinar for a little over a month now. And NOTHING has changed. News is always the same. Positive Keywords are tomorrow, this weekend, high rates, trusted info and so on.
Negative keywords are dis-info, computer bugs, banks not closed and so on...
If i stop reading this and continue reading 4 weeks from now, the news will be the same...am i missing somthing?

Anonymous Apr 10, 2012 02:34 AM
It's not believing but hoping....

Anonymous Apr 10, 2012 07:45 AM
Logically speaking.... I would never base my hope on lies... READ THE BEN FULFORD REPORT ON NESARA TODAY.... YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED...

Anonymous Apr 10, 2012 05:04 AM
Only God know when this going to happen and he going to bless his people when it does happen so say what you'll wanna say but sound no one know what they are talking bout

Anonymous Apr 10, 2012 06:15 AM
This is all nonsense. It's only going to get worse if you believe in the Bible and what Revelations has to say. Don't wait on ETs, dinar RV, prosperity packs, St Germaine funds, etc. It ain't going to happen. Satan will take control of the world, Jesus and his army of angels will come back to destroy him and only then will there be prosperity.

Anonymous Apr 10, 2012 05:19 AM
Somehow I get the idea that these so called "gurus" are just some punks sitting around in their parent's basement posting this drivel day after day and laughing at those who believe this nonsense.

MacHaffie readers getting wise? I need to bring up the weather report from hell (http://www.infernalregions.com) and see if they've been having a cold spell. But then again there's "Anonymous" (if that is his/her real name) who complains that "they been wrong so many times, they have no credibility" but still thinks "It will happen when it happens!" Maybe it's warmer in Hades than I think, if so, I hope both Hitler and Stalin are enjoying the intensely hot weather.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Date: Friday, 13-Apr-2012 00:23:28
Hi, Folks -
Found at dinargoogoo.com:
=====

4-12-2012 Intel Guru Bear5642 THE IMF AND THE CBI ARE IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING RATES...THE INFO COMING OUT OF IRAQ IS THAT THE CBI MINISTER OF FINANCE AND THE IMF ARE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THE RATE OF THE IQD AS WE SPEAK. TO OUR KNOWLEDGE IT HAS BEEN SETTLED JUST NOT ANNOUNCED YET WITH MALIKI NEUTERED WE WILL SOON SEE RESULTS.

4-12-2012 Intel Guru ScottiG my sources are telling me that we could see this very soon. But...We thought that back month before month before month! I have felt very comfortable for awhile that we are exactly where we want to be. I think the move to lock Maliki down last weekend was HUGE! I hope the resolution of M will bring the fulfillment of Erbil.

4-12-2012 Intel Guru Poppy3 Guys all indication are pointing to M [Maliki] being nullified politically and making a deal not to be prosecuted once his terms are over and the GOI being completed according to law and all their previous agreement being activated. This can occur at anytime . I suspect it will take a few days but i know they are meeting and making decisions to solve problem and work together. If communication and co-operation doesn't break down again expect to hear many more facts and good news daily till completed. This is also the best outcome for all invested in the dinar.

4-12-2012 Intel Guru BGG there are some folks who are convinced Maliki will stay - I was pretty sure he would at one time too, but for now, they are angling to get him gone. They've just announced him as their next candidate so once the term limits law gets voted on he'll see his future as lots less bright. The big deal he is after is an extension of his diplomatic immunity. Once he's out of office there are a number of organizations that will want to have a chat with him. No matter how long that lasts. he's got some war crimes _ _ to answer for yet as well.

4-12-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman ust had met with China today they also had another country there, I cannot expose...I gotta be very cryptic... I have to watch what I tell you all...I havent been silenced.. I've been warned...the rate was 100% finalized.. I cannot disclose...they got everything finalized, they got everything pushed through...all big 4 banks are expecting this as we're on this call...between 4 and 6 cst time...3 of the big 4 have the rate at all regional levels...we wont know until 9 cst tomorrow ...window is between now and the 22nd...we are in a very good place.

4-12-2012 Intel Guru Bear5642 they have decided to stop the lifting of the 3 zeros? This could be the tell tale sign of the rv. My contact in iraq quote "lower denoms are not in the market places" its not smoke because a lot of stuff came out today in referance to the imf and the chapter7 issue so they can revalue their currency. They feel they must revalue first before they can drop the zeros. It makes perfect sense who would want to exchange their currency for smaller notes if they were not worth more first, i have been saying this all along and this totally discredits a lop

4-12-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits IMO, we will know something before the weekend...IMO we will have 90 days to rid ourselves of 000's notes...hope to have something to bring soon that "can" be shared.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's nice to see that these bozoids are as politically astute as they are economically, which is to say that my long dead Siamese cat is ahead of them on all fronts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, April 13, 2012
Hang In There Folks - Intel Update
Today April 13, 2012 and yesterday evening April 12 2012

All I can say is hang in there. There is more information to suggest that the below information is correct even though other articles have been circulating that suggest rv in july and possibly two years from now, all suggestive of political maneuvering. Since the BRICS are taking control of the world's financial situation because the US could not act as a creditor or a leader for that matter and get it done but instead, acted like the supreme debtor that it is, applying stall tactics and excuses to delay the inevitable,, the fall of the fiat debt currency commonly known as the USD. The change in the new currencies and revaluations around the world has caused untoward delays which has cost much discomfort for many. Hang in there as we are all rapidly approaching incredible change never seen before in our nations and much of the world's history where so many currencies are changing at one time.

We are also at the same time witnessing unprecedented arrests and many to commence in this country most likely related to chicanery behind keeping the debt system alive, and orientation towards a new world system and thwarting our prosperity programs as well as a return to integrity amongst independent nations rather than an orientation to a one world system.

All this PLUS a new (as the case of the US or us of a) currency or revalued currency across other nations = complexity unmatched so hang in there,, it is coming for the benefit of all mankind and their individual prosperity. It is soon,, it is on top of us. It is minute by minute ,, we have all waited a long time, some years some months but we have all been part of this neo prosperity program,,, a prosperity Renaissance so to speak and involving 195+ countries most of which voted to rid themselves of the debt system. The FED is dead,, what goes with it (IRS) (UN) a crooked Congress and Vatican are yet to be determined pending the arrests that are imminent. The arrests and the resignation of the bankers and CEO's were the bottom of the barrel. We shall see remarkable change in a short time.

Hang onto your hats and what pennies you have, buy some canned foods, seeds, rice and bottled water for stock up for 3 months at least. I know i say this and have not done it myself because I have a storage issue at the moment but for those that dont have those problems, get yourself in gear while waiting for this global event to unfold in weeks/months to come.

Blessings

Unknown Author

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:29 PM

1 comments:

Anonymous Apr 13, 2012 10:03 AM
At least 80% of the congress, senate, Supreme Court Justices, ex-presidents and sitting president; plus chief of staffs receive annuity checks from the federal reserve each month. The farther we fall into debt the greater their monthly checks are and they knew it. They even made sure that the Queen of England got a check each month from the federal reserve. I hope they get these bastards too.

The Queen sends her checks to me for "services," what can I say, the old broad is still quite amorously active and Prince Phillip isn't, so Deep Knight has to take up the slack, so to speak. My only question is, how did MacHalfass learn my secrets which he so plainly wrote about between the lines? Or, for that matter, this intel which he says is "from Deep" and that I didn't write on Jello (I'm not even sure how someone would do that)?

Friday, April 13, 2012
INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

1) Bill Clinton and his dark cabal cronies have allegedly bought an island in the Bahamas and building a city. This is to be a refuge from international forces trying to arrest them. Security is allegedly being provided by Moss ad, French and US Navy Seals.

2) All the world's central banks controlled by Rothschild s have been served papers for genocide yesterday and have been instructed to close down. Rothschild bankers and associates are being hunted down and arrested worldwide.

This intel is from the highest level and credible. No jello here!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:19 PM

1 comments:

Pete L. Apr 13, 2012 10:42 AM
Gee it would nice to see them all grouped on one island. very easy to arrest if they are all in one place. As long as a drone didn't acciedently bomb the island. We don't want nothing like that to happen to them. Or maybe Gaia could raise the water level while she does her cleanse.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

some tard wrote:Hang onto your hats and what pennies you have, buy some canned foods, seeds, rice and bottled water for stock up for 3 months at least. I know i say this and have not done it myself because I have a storage issue at the moment but for those that dont have those problems, get yourself in gear while waiting for this global event to unfold in weeks/months to come.
Because that's how anyone would prepare to become incredibly wealthy, right?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

It's for while they're living in their refrigerator boxes while they wait for their "packies" to arrive, or the RV to happen, whichever comes first. Might be the only sensible piece of advice given so far, always assuming that any of them would know what to do with the seeds besides plant them for birds.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, April 14, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... / "may be happening now!"
Date: Saturday, 14-Apr-2012 15:17:27

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarpump.com (most recent at the top):
=====
4-14-2012 Intel Guru Blaino may be happening now! Banks are showing rates now! This is percolating. Kansas city, houston, boston. We are seeing stuff. We have renumerating happening in several regional banks. K. City, denver, dallas, houston just came online a few ago. This started when hawaii shut the doors and locked up. I told you it might be this way back last april. This "could" be some kind of dress rehersal. We need to see if it spreads. We might see a cascade effect where it downloads to all the different branches. Getting this from some insiders. Rates appear to be hugenormous!

4-14-2012 Intel Guru Bear5642 I HAVE NEWS FROM IRAQ AND THE US...AND BOTH ARE POINTING IN THE SAME DIRECTION AND THAT IS SUNDAY APRIL 15TH. SEVERAL OF THE ARTICLES COMING FROM IRAQ AND MY CONTACTS CLEARLY SAYS THE SAME THING, CHAPTER 7 IS BEING RESOLVEDAND...THE RELEASE OF CHAPTER 7 GIVES IRAQ THE AUTHORITY TO HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE REVALUE AND THIS WILL BE SETTLED TODAY OR TOMORROW. IRAQ HAS EVERY INTENTION TO BRING THE DINAR TO THE PREVIOUS RATE AND I DO EXPECT IT TO BETWEEN 3.46 AND 4.00.

4-14-2012 Intel Guru Deep Knight I have news from insiders so high up they need to use Oxygen that it HAS to be by April 15th because it's tax day and if they collect taxes at the old rate they'll lose TRILLIONS of dollars or Dinars or both! And if not April 15 then the 16th because the 15th is Sunday and they give you an extra day. Or if not that then the transit of Venus across the sun, and we know how those Iraqi bankers are influenced by the passages of Venus. I have that confirmed by 3 sources I trust and who have never been wrong except for their predictions. IMO I feel good about this, and am keeping my bags packed but am still selling Dinars to those who've waited for the last minute, at bargain prices! That's Deep Dinar Outlet Operation, http://www.DeepDinarDoo/fleece-the-suckers.com

4-14-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 WE ARE TO A POINT WHEREANYTHING SAID OF IMPORTANCE COULD BE USED AGAINST US POSSIBLY AND WE'VE BEEN TOLD TO TONE IT DOWN A LITTLE. THERE ARE SOME THINGS WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ARE HAPPENING THAT WE CAN'T SHARE. I STILL HAVE MY BAGS PACKED AND PLAN ON USING THAT PACKED BAG THIS WEEKEND.

4-14-2012 Intel Guru Footforward I WAS EXPECTING THIS TO SHOW UP ALL THIS WEEK. IT WILL SHOW SOON. ANY TIME NOW.

4-14-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman USA MET WITH CHINA, JAPAN, KWT, AND THE 3 PRESIDENTS OF IRAQ IN WASHINGTON. THEY ALL WERE ONLY HERE A SHORT TIME...LIKE 2 HOURS. ALL WENT GREAT. THE RV OF IQD WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LAST NIGHT, DUE TO THIS MEETING WAS STOPPED. US IS NO LONGER HOST COUNTRY. WE GAVE IT AWAY FREELY. NOT SURE WHY BUT NEW HOST CODES MUST BE DONE. BANKS ALL HAVE THE RATES AN ARE READY. WE LOOK GREAT BUT WITH THE DELAYS. LOOKS LIKE RV SOMETIME BETWEEN THE 17TH TO 23RD OF APRIL IS WHAT I WAS TOLD.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:25 PM

Saturday, April 14, 2012
Divine Intervention Flash April 13th

A new flash of energy has been sent directly from the Source towards the surface of planet Earth on Friday, April 13th. The purpose of this energy beam was to unstuck old energy and to ensure forward motion towards the completion of planetary liberation process. Quantum foam signature of the gluon particle-wave became more harmonious. Put it simple, there will be more light streaming towards planet Earth.

It may be significant that planet Mars went direct on Friday. Mars was retrograde since January 23rd, which resulted in many delays, impatience and apparent lack of action. Well, you will see a lot of action soon!

Also, planet Mercury enters Aries on April 16th. This also implies more action, more good news.

Sheliak Timewave, which is the most accurate of all Timewave Zero novelty functions, has its peak on April 17th and after that it decreases steadily until December 21st. We can expect more and more “release language” until the planetary liberation is complete.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:31 PM

1 comments:

1. Anonymous Apr 14, 2012 05:56 PM

We all've been waiting for this divine sign. It's the green light, now things start to happen.

Quantum foam signature of the gluon particle-wave became more harmonious? We olives been waiting for this divine sign which is a green gluon light. And this sign says, buy Dinars now like you life depended on it! And where can you get a better deal than at Dinar Deep Dinar Outlet Operation, http://www.DeepDinarDoo/fleece-the-suckers.com? Visit our website today before the beam of light hits our souls! GO RV!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie is in a sweet spot.

4-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM WAITING ON DEVELOPING NEWS ABOUT POSSIBILITY OF THIS AFTERNOON OR NIGHT GIVING US THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR--WHEN I GET ANYTHING DIFFERENT I WILL POST--AT LAST REPORT THIS IS A VERY SWEET SPOT TO BE IN.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

It is about time Mars went direct. I can tell you that having to use an operator to call there is damned expensive! If you get a Martin operator you are screwed because their voices sound like wind blowing across dry sand, and if you ask one to speak up a little bit the audio goes through a ring modulator. Also, they're a much older civilization than we are and they don't mind bending your ear about that ,or venting on the writing of William S. Burroughs. (whom they confuse with author Edgar Rice Burroughs though there is no relation) So , all in all. having Mars "go direct" is a good thing.

Thank you
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Today's Dinidgit post of the day....
dim Dinaridgit wrote:Is there a link to an official announcement of a "redenomination"??? from brietling??? :blink:

There is no law that says they can't "in country only exchange" they only need exchange the currency from their own people. :unsure:

No one can force me to do anything :angry:
That's right Sparky, you don't have to exchange your old notes, you can keep every damn one of them until they cancel them and no one can do a damn thing about it!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, April 20, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... / "IRAQI T.V. IS REPORTING THE REVALUATION OF THIER DINAR."
Date: Thursday, 19-Apr-2012 23:30:40

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguur.com :
=====
4-19-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg we are just waiting for the processing to end...the agencies are working at full tilt and they are reporting that the alignments are going as expected...we all feel this should bring us to our goal. I am aware that iraq has major education going on iraq tv for the next 4 days.

4-19-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits i generally expect to wake up to negative news, and as usual i DID...HOWEVER, i always know it shakes out as the day moves along, only today seems to be quite different...it just gets better and BETTER...NO kidding, misinfo like "crazy" to great information...wow, what a ride...let's pray this is it, PEOPLE...I sure hope we are on our way to a victory lap SOON...HATE to place a TIME...But it honestly looks GOOD...IT really does.

4-19-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 [Ghost] IRAQI T.V. IS REPORTING THE REVALUATION OF THIER DINAR. IT IS REPORTED THAT 90% OF ALL BROADCASTS ARE CENTERED AROUND THE REVALUATION NEWS.INSTRUCTIONS ARE ALSO BEING GIVEN BY WAY OF TV ON HOW TO EXCHANGE THEIR DINAR, ETC.WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS FOR YOU.

4-19-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75 WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION WHAT WE WERE WORKING ON REGARDING AN "IN COUNTRY RV". WE HAVE ALSO RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RATE IS LOCKED ON THE FOREX TO BEGIN TRADING TOMORROW/FRIDAY. THE RATE IS UNBELIEVABLY HIGH.

4-19-2012 Intel Guru Blaino DR. SHABIBI HAD A VERY INTERESTING COUPLE OF GUYS AS BREAKFAST GUESTS. THIS COULD BE THE FOOT PRESSING THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL...20 MINUTES OF SOMEWHAT INTENSIVE CONVERSATION...THEN EVERYONE LEFT IN AN UPBEAT MOOD...WITH SMILES.
=====

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:31 AM

WOW!! This should be all over the news! Strangely, it's not, in fact, the news is that the IQD is dropping in value. How strange.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Well, that is what you get when you keep tapping in to the Bizarro world news feeds, are completely delusional, or are just lying through your hat like these bozos are.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, that is what you get when you keep tapping in to the Bizarro world news feeds, are completely delusional, or are just lying through your hat like these bozos are.
I'm gonna go with "ALL OF THE ABOVE" special STRAWMAN edition
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Seems like Okie Oil Man is having an image problem,
OKIESWALLOWS says:
April 10, 2012 at 3:48 pm

OKIE DOKEY OKIE!
LET ME GUESS .. TOMORROW AN ALIEN SPACECRAFT WITH ELVIS WILL KIDNAP MALAKI AND PUSH BACK THE RV ANOTHER WEEK …UNTIL ELVIS RETURNS MR MALAKI AND IRAQ FINDS OUT HES BEEN SHOOTING HEROIN WITH OBAMA SO THEY PREVENT IT ONCE MORE… OH AND THEN AFTER MALAKI GETS CLEAN AND SOBER PAPA THEY FIND OUT PAPA SMURF HAS BEEN SMUGGLING FAKE DINAR INTO SMURFVILLE AND IT PUSHED BACK THE RV UNTIL THEY CAN RECOVER ALL THE DINARS FROM PAPA SMURF AND FRIENDS…
DUDE REALLY BRO.. HAVE U GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN SMASH THESE PEOPLES DREAMS WEEK AFTER WEEK. YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT GOD AND HOW AWESOME HE IS.. HOW DO U THINK HE FEELS ABOUT YOU? I GUARANTEE THE FEELING IS NOT MUTUAL. THE GOD IS A VENGEFUL ONE . AND I HOPE HE RAINS DOWN A SHIT STORM OF TERROR ON YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT COCK SUCKING DREAM CRUSHING BUTT FUCKING DIPSHIT GURUS. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LO LIFE FUCK TARDS DESERVE TO BE HELD DOWN WHY ALL OF US BIG DREAMERS TEA BAG U AND FILL YOUR FACES WITH DIRTY NUT SLUDGE AND OLD HAIRY ASSHOLE JUICE. YOU FUCKING FUCKDS….DIE DIE DIE..

Oh my, the natives are getting restless...
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I sense that there might be a slight degree of disillusionment setting in......
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More dirty Dinar nut sludge!

Saturday, April 21, 2012
Date: Friday, 20-Apr-2012 23:02:02

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarnutsludge.com :
=====
4-20-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE RATE IS LIVE AND GREEN ON THE FRONT SCREEN'S AND ACTIVE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES IN EUROPE AND IT IS A REAL GOOD AND REALISTIC RATE THAT I CAN SEE BEING VALID--FROM WHAT I AM BEING TOLD IT IS DOUBLE OF WHAT I CONTENDED A YEAR AGO AS A TICKET PRICE FOR AN AIRPLANE RIDE--(YOU OLE TIMERS CAN REMEMBER WHAT I SAID THEN) I AM NOT PERMITTED TO GIVE THE RATE EXACTLY AND I WON'T--I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE RATE WILL APPEAR IN THE USA BANK'S BUT EVIDENTIALLY IT WON'T BE LONG NOW--I WAS MIS-LED ON THE RATE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR INTIMATING THAT EXCESSIVE RATE. THE RATE IS MORE THAN SATISFACTORY AND WILL BE ACCEPTABLE TO ALL BUT THOSE WHO'S THINKING HAS BEEN INFLUENCED BY THE HIGH RATE SPECULATED ON. THIS LONG RIDE AND THE SAGA OF THE ELUSIVE DINAR IS FINALLY OVER.

4-20-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 just received a call that the ptb are trying to make it happen right now! I did also hear that some of the banks will be staying open after hours when this hits...all we can do is wait.

4-20-2012 Intel Guru Freeway Bill Well, yesterday we went from Any minute to problem in the mechanism, to back on again. We went from Lockdown at UST to no Lockdown at UST to Lockdown at UST. We have heard rates that are all over the spectrum. We all have great sources...Guess what? Sometimes, and in the case of the three letter agency sources...sources feed misinformation a lot of the time. I believe we are so very close and it literally could pop at any time. IT WILL HAPPEN and it MUST Happen soon! So, is today the day? I certainly hope so!

4-20-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits It's been an extremely encouraging afternoon...everyone is hoping we will see this soon (is that an understatement?)...we have had some great phone calls...I will say the big SMOKE I got yesterday wasn't SMOKE after all...but all is well.

4-20-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg WELL IT IS PAST 5 EST AND WE HAVE NO MOVEMENT YET...THESE GUYS NEVER WORK TO SCHEDULE...WE WERE TOLD THAT THIS IS THE TIME THAT WE WOULD SEE RESULTS...WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WAIT IT OUT...THERE ARE NO NAYSAYERS SO WE CAN JUST HANG IN A WHILE...WE HOPE TO GET RESULTS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:09 AM

Bella, you gotta stop smoking that stuff, especially if your addiction is causing you to get burned when you apparently bought phony weed for 4-20. Eatin' all them grits are bad enough for your health. I suggest a fast an purge with nothing but orange juice and coffee enemas.

3 comments:

1. Anonymous Apr 21, 2012 06:52 AM

More BS from OakieOilMan. Confirmed thru my European sources that no Bank screens in any country are showing RV rates. Looks like the ride is over for you Oilman.

The ride is never over for Okie. No matter how many times he's wrong, he always keeps coming back.

2. Anonymous Apr 21, 2012 07:21 AM

If the rates are actually showing in certain countries in Europe, then Fulford, Wilcox, Drake and all of the other patriot gurus are wrong when they said it would happen all around the world at the same time.

If it does happen as all of the patriot gurus have said and it is RVd all around the world at the same time, then Okie Oil Man is pulling our leg to make us all feel good!

Replies
1. Anonymous Apr 21, 2012 02:45 PM

Okie Oil Man has announced the RV more than 4 times this year, to include "in country RV's and it is done now". If you've never had the displeasure of hanging around the chat room or posting on the forum to find that this group is secular and censors everything posted by anyone not in the small circle of "accepted" members then please be my guest and discover for yourself the direct manipulation and control exhibited by the mods at OOM.

I would highly advise caution when listening to "intel" coming from OOM because it is outright manipulation, perhaps it is to encourage further sales of dinar by their friends and currency dealers.

How many weeks/weekends this year alone has Okie said it is done? Do they think we are just complete idiots. Just say'n. You are better off gathering info from this site. At least John posts what is currently going on globally which provides an overall picture of what and how the RV and global financial situation is playing out.

Thank you John for your hard work, it is greatly appreciated!

4 times? That many? That can't be right, I count well over one hundred so far this year! Okie's keeping his end up, in fact, he's saluting you with his end up in full moon mode right now! Thank you John for bringing this to us over and over and over again! GO RV!!! But don't give up your shoes or Dinars!

Saturday, April 21, 2012
Dinar Holders Warning
Dear Dinar Friends,

Tonight I heard of a "nice man" here in the Phoenix area who was gathering up Dinar to take to WF tomorrow to negotiate a rate for cash in. He was throwing $20 - $30 rate around.

I personally heard him say he needed the receipt along with the dinar so the bank could verify the dinar and that he had collected $120 million this evening.

1) The only person to take their dinar to the bank should be YOU!
2 Giving him your receipt means he can claim you gave him your dinar.
3) Bank will verify the dinar by several other means.
4) A "nice person" will not ask you for your dinar.

Two members of our little dinar group here were approached by him.

Let me say this clearly: DO NOT GIVE YOUR DINAR TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON!
DO NOT MEET ANYONE, BROKER, ETC. IN A MOTEL ROOM, BAR, HOTEL LOBBY FOR CASH IN
REPUTABLE PEOPLE WILL NOT ASK YOU TOO.
If the bank officer wants to take it to another room to verify YOU GO WITH THEM!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:34 AM

2 comments:

1. Anonymous Apr 21, 2012 11:00 AM

Hi John

You are very quiet right now. Where are we at with all this... arrests, dinar, RV, restart, etc.
Is it the calm before the storm? Dusk before dawn?
Inquiring minds want to know. Many blessings!

2. Dan Apr 21, 2012 05:38 PM

If the Bank employee says your Dinar is counterfeit then tell them they are wrong.
If they refuse to do the Exchange then tell them you will go elsewhere.
If they refuse to allow you to leave with the Dinars then have the Sheriff's phone number, not 911, and have the Sheriff's deputy come over to make an arrest for the potential theft of the Dinars.
The bank may have confiscated other people's Dinars and they're in the bank's vault, or the manager's office.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'll have to trawl back through DinarDouchebags but, if I remember the story correctly, someone doubted the existence of OkieOilMan and suggested he was a sockpuppet who came out with such wild information that it made the "gurus" and pushers look sensible, reasonable and rational. This was countered by someone who claimed a good friend of his had met Okie and concluded he was a pathological liar. He said he had had one phone conversation with him too and reached the same conclusion. His claim to be an "oil exec" is about as likely as his other recent claim (in a chat channel? - I have no proof of this, just something I read somewhere) that he flew a crop duster when he was 14.
Occam's razor says he's a pathological liar, which, once you make that decision, allows everything to fall into place.
A person may not be lying deliberately. He/she believes in the lies completely. A pathological liar would thus concoct lies in public to make people believe new stories. They begin to live these stories. This stems from their need to have the last word or to beat everyone's stories. They often lie for many reasons, one of these being, to have their own way in various activities. In this case, the person may seem rather self-centered with very little respect for other people's feelings. The person may speak lies to even enhance their image in public.

Most pathological liars have low self-esteem and therefore they use their stories to put themselves in better light and feel important. In doing this, they will concoct such stories which have no grain of logic and reason in them. These stories are so far-fetched that it becomes easy to identify them as lies.
Except when you are invested in IQD.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

someone doubted the existence of OkieOilMan and suggested he was a sockpuppet who came out with such wild information that it made the "gurus" and pushers look sensible, reasonable and rational.
That was me, I'm F8 on that blog. It was wild speculation but honestly, it does make a lot of sense in a "my dinar are worth millions" kind of way.
Assessor
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Assessor »

The quantum foam signature is past it's peak now, so the RV is on hold. Plus, the Dark Cabal arrests went pear-shaped after they all escaped using Reptilian technology. As if that weren't enough, the green screens turned chartreuse. Those "in the know" understand that this is the work of the Queen and her Intergalactic Terriers. I know that we are getting close, because I saw my picture hanging up in the post office recently, which is a sign of grateful recognition by Lightworkers using the initials FBI.

My sources, who are so high that they are turning down bong hits, are mumbling about "getting a pizza". Once it arrives, the RV can go forward - or not. It's completely mysterious, but that always means that the RV is imminent. It also means that I'm paying for the pizza.

Remember, when you take you dinars to the bank to cash them in, you must wear a nylon stocking pulled over your head. This way, the bank will immediately know to provide you with extra security and escort you directly to the bank officer in charge of dinar exchanges.

I examined the quantum foam in the bottom of a beer bottle, and it assured me that I should open another bottle. I am employing what industry insiders term a "twelve pack" for this investigation, and it's leaving me giddy with excitement about the prospects for the RV. We're almost there, folks! I expect more unprecedented arrests to follow, particularly if I operate a motor vehicle.