RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: RV 2012!

Post by notorial dissent »

I think for all intents and purposes, it is all recycled effluent when it comes right down to it, and Oakie dokie seems to be one of the chief purveyors of it.

I think you are also pretty spot on about the clients as well, or they wouldn't be asking for more of this bilge instead of calling their local DA's and pressing charges.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:
soonerpatriot wrote:You need to be protecting yourself, your family, and not putting your ... dongs in harm’s way.
Wise words from stuporparrot about keeping the family's most valuable assets intact! And don't give up your shoes!
Yet, he turns around later and says:
No flashy dances, no chest bumps with friends, just hand... [your] dongs... to the referee (banker) and wait until you get home to party.
Seems to be conflicting advice.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

So, after all this RV research we have been pursuing, the whole thing resolves to a Dong Deal or some sort of jerk-off jollification! Gosh, this is the sort of foolishness a person might encounter in Brazil or maybe the side of Mars where ladies smoke cigars. Also, having visited Vietnam in the past, I recall the the money was called the Piaster or Pee for short. Certainly nothing so crude and suggestive as "The Dong." Obviously the work of Godless Communists!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:So, after all this RV research we have been pursuing, the whole thing resolves to a Dong Deal or some sort of jerk-off jollification! Gosh, this is the sort of foolishness a person might encounter in Brazil or maybe the side of Mars where ladies smoke cigars. Also, having visited Vietnam in the past, I recall the the money was called the Piaster or Pee for short. Certainly nothing so crude and suggestive as "The Dong." Obviously the work of Godless Communists!
The early Romans had the Ass or As, and in the middle ages the French had the Vulvat and Derriere, the English minted a Golden Dick, and there were also a Venetian Venereal, a Swedish Nookie, a Russian Ballszak, and the Grecian Lesbobuck. In the far East, during the Ming era the Chinese "cash" coins were known by the name FuWongHoGuck, which is a term denoting for woman of loose virtue can't control herself. Today it is the name of a popular line of breath mints.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 9-May-2012 17:29:46

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinargoodoo.com :
=====
5-9-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 AM AWAITING FURTHER DATA AND CONFIRMATIONS. UNTIL THAT TIME, WE ARE SIMPLY AWAITING FOR THE RATES TO DROP TO THE FRONT BANK SCREENS. WHEN THAT EXACT TIME SHOULD COME IS UNKNOWN.

5-9-2012 Intel Guru BWM from what I have heard, the greece issue has no "effect" on the current situation with the RV per se... while in the overall scope of things it has some relevance. I can't say how good I feel about today yet honestly...I haven't heard anything that said it "couldn't happen" but at the same time I haven't gotten anything that makes me believe it absolutely will...just my honest opinion.

5-9-012 Intel Guru BellaGrits looks like "currencies and revals" are getting some headlines-- that's great. Market conditions appear to be looking great for an RV...AND yes, those things actually come into PLAY... It's confusing, but price of gold, oil, usd; ETC...And how they may be manipulated at various times lends experts an "eye" for revaluating currencies. We are told we are in a phenomenal window -- so great, better than anytime they've SEEN...OUR eyes are on many variables.

5-9-2012 Intel Guru Bear5642 ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...THINGS HAVE BEEN MOVED INTO POSITION...AND AGREEMENTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED. IRAQ MUST AND WILL DO THIS.THEY WILL GO BACK INTO THE STONE AGE IF THEY DO NOT RV IMMDEIATELY.

5-9-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 DANG, I'M EXCITED!! [Looks like the wait will not be very long!!!] NOT LONG AT ALL...ALL POINTS TO TOMORROW [Wednesday]. WE'RE GOOD TO GO NOW.

5-9-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg Bank screens are going crazy with change...no numbers, old numbers...0000.00 all sorts...within 24 hrs we will know if this excitement is the real thing.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:15 PM

2 comments:

Umakant Sharma May 10, 2012 5:20 AM

Nice Article! Thanks for sharing with us.
Hindu Saint

Anonymous May 10, 2012 9:41 AM

Finally, Guru Bear has it right. Iraq will go back to the Stone Age if no RV immediately. According to Lindsey Williams, this is the plan of the elite. Williams stated recently that the elite are going to bring down the Mideast nations and they'll be back to riding camels. So forget the RV. It ain't gonna happen.

Back to the stone age? Tell Fred and Wilma to get ready to move! Yabba Dabba Doo!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The good news, Okie says it's here, harleyrider is 1000% certain it's 100% done, so there you are!!! This is HUGE!

Dinar Intel Update
Subject: okie update

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the only news out of iraq today is that maliki is under extreme internal pressure to get this done--he has given orders to shabbi to do the r/v--now it’s in shabbi's hands--this is imminent--that’s all--no questions please--I am waiting also just like you but have never been as optimistic as I am now--not much but there it is
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] cbi audit was only completed today ---think about it
[jgem] Okie_oil_man that's huge
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jgem--am glad someone realizes the significance of that audit being completed
[ladyj47] OK some ppl seem down again so let me re-post what I sent yesterday. The LORD gave me this word yesterday about 12:30 PM. " This week will be the start of the transformation in your life and multitudes of others as I pour out MY blessing on those I have chosen, to share My blessing with the world. "
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ladyj47-boy I am on your side dear
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you’re going to have to think hard about this okiesm--the hand that gives is always higher than the hand that receives---think--visualize
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you can't take it with you---ever see a hearse with a trailer hitch?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] danema1-first thing--pay taxes--then orphanages in haiti and water wells in somalia--among other philanthropic ventures
[faithworks2] OKIE_OIL_MAN --My daughter works nights. was driving home about 5:30 in
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] faithworks2-glad someone besides me saw that--very impressive and really made me stop and think
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] when I gave the okiesm about the hand that gives is higher than the one that receives--let me explain in simpler terms--if you give to others their palm is held upward to receive--your hand is on top dispensing the money---get it?
[logos12] OKIE_OIL_MAN you been taking' lessons from the "blue couch man" group
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] logos12-absolutely not--my experiences is my and best teacher--along with a book of instructions--called--the bible
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] heres another okieism--time is just a scheme--to keep everything from happening at once
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ladybug-hopefully but could run into next week---depending on 3 ministry seats in contention--as per shabbi and maliki
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] buckeye--shoot--we'll compare notes
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] c'mon buckeye--spill your gut's--i have---chicken----he he he
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] buckeye--there are always room for 1 more imbecile (me being 1 of them)
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you bashers--give it to okie--he is bullet proof and invisable--he can take a licking and keep on ticking
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i have eaten crow so much lately---i have learned 100 ways to prepare crow where it is palatable
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] michigan--as of last sunday 30% of budget was ordered to be spent in an expedient manner--ever hear of a gov that didn't like to spend money?
M [OKIE_OIL_MAN] until the citizens of iraq are pacified to a degree they plan on weekly protest's every friday--internal pressure mounting
PM [texranchrep] OKIE_OIL_MAN does Allawi backing out of the strategic policy coucil position throw any kind of kink into the rv status ?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] tex-of no consequence at present time--he is laying in wait for p m position
[Charlie n TX] OKIE_OIL_MAN - Any thoughts to what is going on? - The RV should have already happen. - There is something that is holding it up...
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] charlie-keep the faith--it's coming--won't have long to wait now
[jgem] OKIE_OIL_MAN Proof of assets will equate to? assests to substantiate revaluation of currency rate? no illegal or dishonest transactions found? ground zero for going forward?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jgem-bingo on all statement
[BUCKEYE] Iraq paid the final payment to Kuwait today....confirmed....20 million
Contracts were paid today....at the rate that was in the budget
3.10 IQD

Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2011, 6:50 PM
10:31 PM [harleyrider] Posted Today, 02:33 PM
The $$$$ floodgates open TOMORROW.

This is 100% I am %10000 percent sure. I for one am no longer afraid or unsure. Not anymore.
Get ready to put your hands in the air as you ride the RV train!!!
I got it!!! The point of no return has been passed! Things have occured that would be IMPOSSIBLE if the RV weren’t in place. And I am not talking about theories.
Be happy – we are RICH!!!!! Don’t have that "I don’t care attitude.
From what I have heard previously, it’ll be somewhere between the base rate of 3.22 and 6.18.
One source is my IMF (International Monetary Fund) source.

As to the exact time I don’t know. BUT WE WILL SEE IT THIS WEEK BEFORE FRIDAY. Probably tomorrow! this is different!!!
THIS IS DIFFERENT. Have I ever said before that “people will be accessing funds tomorrow?”

I’M TELLING YOU – THIS IS REALLY DIFFERENT!!! If I could tell you exactly what I know you would all be going “OMG!!!!” Time for a nice bottle of bubbly "

Those are a lot of strong statements. I'm hoping that RQ gets to say I told you so anytime this week
Don't think any of us would complain Thanks goodlife!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:01 AM

What could possibly be the bad new? This was posted on Thursday, March 3, 2011. Never mind.

5-9-2012 Intel Gurus OkieOilMan & Bulldog75 WE ARE RECEIVING INDICATORS IN FROM EVERY POSSIBLE SOURCE THAT 'WE MAY BE ONLY HOURS' NOT DAYS, AWAY FROM OUR BLESSING. WE ARE IN AGREEMENT THAT THINGS HAVE NEVER LOOKED AS POSITIVE & INEVITABLE AS THEY DO AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

Much better! Who could doubt given this report that we are seconds, if not minutes away? GO RV!!!!

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday.

5-13-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman I think our most probable day (over 80%) won't be until Tuesday. Anything can happen. Maliki has been led back into the country (he came back on Thurs). He has no political powers and has been playing well. They need 163 votes to receive "no confidence". Evidently, though he will probably be reinstated after this thing RVs, but then go by the way side.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, May 14, 2012
Dinar Guru Intel 5-12-12

5-12-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits IRAQ IS OUT OF THE PICTURE. IRAQ HAS ALREADY SIGNED OFF ON THE RV. THERE IS NO HOLDUP.....NO NEGATIVE/ ALL POSITIVE...WE FEEL IS LOGISTICS AND TIMING PERIOD. ALL THINGS MUST LINE UP TOGETHER...WE FEEL THEY ARE ALL IN SYNC FINALLY.

5-12-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru ArizonaHeat remember that the Iraqi people, not all thats for sure, do like Maliki, this in its self will devide the country. the new leader or PM will have his hands full of violence and uncertanty. I believe that Maliki would want the N/C vote to go out the martyr and be welcome back to Iran with open arms. we can hope that they can educate the masses as quick as possible to keep order, once they show they show the iraqi people he signed the irbil long ago and refused to enact it, it will go over much better.

5-12-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 I know shabibi is holding till he gets a seated goi and functional agreement between all blocks. This will and could happen very fast...i think we will know before the 15th whether [Maliki] is going to concede or fight and whether they will stand up to him or fold like a wet rag. I just had a unconfirmed call that said all would be over by thursday with or without maliki...time will tell.

5-12-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT...I THINK IT WILL BE OVER BY TUESDAY

5-12-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy Here's the problem, as Shabibi just stated a few days ago: a resolution to the current political crisis is imperative to economic growth, the implementation of removal of the zeros project and the raising of the IQD's exhange rate. This is further illustrated by this SIGR report that states Iraq's currency reform project, the goal of which is to remove the zeros from the nominal value and raise the exchange rate of the IQD to a level close or equal to the USD, has been postponed due to political tensions.

5-12-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru ArizonaHeat there is no live rate AT ALL until the IMF and the BIS give out the information to world banks. [Lagarde] has to be the one to finalize everything, in fact when shabs says "go" it goes to her, then to world banks in conjuntion with the BIS.

5-12-2012 Newshound Guru Med MALIKI'S SPOKESMAN SAID MALIKI IS NOT GOING TO AGREE TO THE ULITMATUM...SAID HE WAS NOT GOING TO HONOR THE 15 DAYS...NOW HE IS SAYING NOW THIS STATEMENT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE...WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW THEY NOW RESPOND TO THE STATEMENT FROM MALIKI, THAT HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE DEADLINE. HE IS AN EGOMANIAC AND IF THEY GET A VOTE I THINK POSSIBLY HE MAY USE FORCE OR ATTEMPT TO THIS.

5-12-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG still no National Conference meeting set...Maliki has rejected any deadline set by alliances...it appears as though Maliki intends to take this fight all the way to the Parliament

5-12-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru ArizonaHeat there are no hold up as far as a goi, or powers to be, we have an irbil agreement signed, but Maliki unwilling to sign the final document to enact this agreement. he is going against his own word, the words we and other leaders agreed upon years ago. he is a desperate man doing some very dumb things. we shall see how this all plays out very soon.

5-12-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy According to reports, Iraq's economy is improving at an exponential rate. According to the SIGR's (special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction) quarterly report sent to the US Congress, the IMF and the CBI both project GDP to grow by 12% in 2012. Crude oil reached its highest production in decades and foreign commercial activity jumped 40%. The CoR (Council of Representatives) who among other things pass federal laws, ratify treaties, and approve nominations of specified officials, recently approved the largest budget in the country's history.

5-12-2012 Intel Guru BWM there's a lot of speculation about the date for M's "deadline" and I wasn't going to get into it but so many are throwing the dates around I wanted to cover that... many are saying the 17th based on an article that was released BUT there was also an article stating that it was handed down on saturday before last which would also make Sunday, the 13th as a date also... SO, what does this tell us? Same thing, you CAN'T trust the articles from Iraq for true, complete information. AND, they don't give ACTUAL deadlines, there's always some "wiggle" room somewhere in there plans.

5-12-2012 Newshound Guru Med THE OTHER BLOCS WANTED TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS ANY TOPIC THAT WAS BOTHERING THEM AT THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE WONT. THEY HAD SO MANY PRELIMINARY MEETINGS THAT I STATED THAT THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE WOULD NOT TAKE PLACE, THAT THEY WOULD GET INTO...MORE ARGUMENTS, THE MORE THEY MET IT WOULD JUST FALL TO THE WAYSIDE. NOW MALIKI IS TRYING TO USE IT AGAINST THE OTHER BLOCS...IF THE OTHERS AGREED TO THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE...I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF IT DIDNT TAKE PLACE THIS YEAR. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:27 AM

1 comments:

1. Anonymous May 14, 2012 10:26 AM

I thought the RV was supposed to show up at midnight last night on the bank screens and security guards were waiting at the banks. So what happened. Oh, I forgot! This is all BULLSHIT! Never mind!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012
From PTR chat - Bank Story - For What It's Worth

Never thought I'd post a bank story, but here goes - take it for what it's worth.

We cashed out another asset last week to tide us over until "the big one." The bank (one of the big four) said the funds would post at midnight on Monday night. She checked on-line this morning (Tuesday) and it hadn't posted.

She couldn't connect to our advisor via phone so she went to the branch to find out why. Another banker told her the computers had been down all morning and had just come back up. He also said that all the banks on that street (3 of the "big four") had their computers down all morning and they had just come back up and that it hadn't been a power problem.

This wasn't our regular banker, but we used him to set up a non-interest-bearing account last week. This morning he asked why we opened another account when we already had 4. My wife said that we were hoping for a substantial investment to mature and that we needed a non-interest-bearing account for temporary unlimited FDIC coverage under the Dodd-Frank act.

He asked what the investment was and my wife declined to tell him. He said, "Bet I can guess...dinar?" He DIDN'T give the "it's a scam" speech. He said that he'd been hearing about dinar a lot lately. Hopefully he was hearing about it in bank training sessions.
-----------

Another bank story from Intel4u chat ...

3:36 PM [ploganea] I was at my WF. It is a small bank. The tellers have been into dinar for close to a year. So, just teasing, I handed her a dinar and asked her to cash it.

3:37 PM [ploganea] She laughed and said, I wish. She asked what I had heard on the computer and I told her. Then she told me that WF used to always say "we don't handle IQD and don't plan to in the future." They are not supposed to say that any more!

3:37 PM [Serendipity] ploganea What did she do/ sa?

3:38 PM [ploganea] She said that the employees were not supposed to be negative about IQD. Now this is a little WF, just 3 employees. They are closing the branch in June but are upgrading the software soon. She didn't know when.

3:38 PM [ploganea] She and I said it seems pretty funny to upgrade software on a branch that is going to close.

3:39 PM [ploganea] peaches105 The teller and I agreed that we can actually see movement forward and that is a good thing.

3:41 PM [ploganea] justchecking I think she said they were just to indicate that they will trade IQD when it becomes a tradeable currency. She and I were both pretty excited. I think I really threw her handing her the dinar.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:53 AM

So, the guy at the bank was too tired to give the "it's a scam" speech, which must mean it isn't a scam!!! GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you guys hadn't called the banks, it would be done by now! I hope you're happy! Is OKIEOILMAN the only one out there with any sense?

5-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man AS OF 5.13 A.M. E.S.T. THIS MORNING SOMETHING OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE OCCURED. THE RATE AS I WAS INFORMED FROM SOURCES WENT LIVE THIS A.M.--W.F. HAS THE RATES AND SO DO I. THE RATES ARE VERY SATISFACTORY AND GREAT. UP TILL NOW WE ALL HAVE BEEN WANDERING AROUND IN A DARK ROOM ROAMING AROUND AND FEELING OUR WAY AROUND NOT KNOWING WHAT OR WHERE TO GO.--NOW WE DO--I FULLY EXPECT TO MAKE THE LIGHT TO COME ON IN THIS DARK ROOM LATER THIS AFTERNOON. WHEN I POST (I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN)--IT WILL ALL BE OVER AND FINISHED AND OUR BLESSING WILL HAVE OCCURED. I AM PURPOSEFULLY BEING EVASIVE AT THIS PRESENT TIME AWAITING ABOUT THE 14TH CONFIRMATION I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES OR MISINFORM ANYONE AND WANT TO BE EXCEPTIONALLY SURE OF MYSELF THIS TIME.. I AM SATISFIED WE ARE THERE--I WILL POST A LITTLE LATER ON.

5-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man TONIGHT I HAD INTENDED TO TELL YOU OF THE GREAT NEWS INCLUDING DETAILS ABOUT WHERE HAVE BEEN, WHERE WE ARE AND FINALLY POST THE POST OF A LIFETIME. BUT---AFTER MY POST THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE BEEN INUNDATED WITH CALL'S FROM OTHER "GURU'S" TELLING ME HOW SORRY I WAS FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH THAT WAS ONLY TO BE SHARED BY A FEW "SELECT" INDVIDUALS- (THAT'S THEIR OPINION OF THEMSELVES NOT MINE). ONE OF THE SO CALLED GURU"S EVEN STATED THAT BEFORE I POST I SHOULD CALL THEM. UNLIKE SOME THAT HAVE ONLY BEEN INVOLVED A SHORT TIME I HAVE BEEN ACQUIRING INFORMATION FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO SHARE OPENLY. I WILL NOT SHARE THE GREATEST NEW'S EVER POSTED. IF THE PEOPLE HADN'T CALLED THE BANK'S IN SUCH A LARGE NUMBER I WOULD BE FREE TO SHARE, BUT AS IT NOW STANDS--I AM GOING SILENT.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:So, the guy at the bank was too tired to give the "it's a scam" speech, which must mean it isn't a scam!!! GO RV!!!
Or, they had been told to quit mocking the idiots/customers who were obviously too stupid to know better and quit wasting time on them.

Sure, Okie doakie silent, that is about as likely to happen as the RV.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino

Post by texino »

A ruffled Oil Man allows;
I WILL NOT SHARE THE GREATEST NEW'S EVER POSTED

Well I'm no Guru, but I'll bet you half a peach that, should the Dinar rocket in value, it would be news fit to print with facts and everything.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

5-16-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man TODAY TAKES US 1 STEP CLOSER TO REALIZING OUR BLESSING. INFORMATION IN TODAY HAS BEEN MORE THAN POSITIVE AND OPTIMISM IS RUNNING HIGH. MANY ISSUES HAS BEEN SOLVED TODAY RELATING TO THE BLESSING. WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE'S TO APPEAR AT THE APPROPRIATE PLACES. I LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE AND HAVE ONLY HAD 2 ROCK'S THROWN AT ME TODAY.----MUCH IMPROVED FROM THE ANGRY CROWD YESTERDAY.

Something tells me that Okie didn't understand the story of the glass house and throwing rocks. Something also tells me that "1 step closer" wasn't such revealing news it needed to be repressed.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, May 17, 2012
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?

I have been reading the Oakie Oilman RV predictions and proclamations with great amusement.

HE HAS NOT BEEN RIGHT YET! And how many times has he called the RV? I ran out of fingers ---- LOL! Some people just want the attention, ego maniacs with a strong wish of adulation.

But why is HE REALLY DOING THIS?

We have known for some time that the Real Oakie Oil Man is allegedly a direct cousin to Cheney. He receives most of his intel and direction allegedly from the Bush/Cheney's camp. And we all Know For A Fact that the Bush/Cheney camp biggest purpose is serve Disinfo To The People.

Why?

To get us frustrated and disheartened. We is being led like donkeys by tidbits of carrots - but they never give us the carrot. Good intel crap as we say!

The Dinar RV is tied in with the Global Settlements, Prosperity Programs and the GOLD backed Treasury. This WILL bankrupt the Federal Reserve bankers and that is why Bush/Cheney camp are throwing in all these road blocks and disinfo.

Now remember when Oakie Oilman was given the authority to announce the RV. Now where did that authority come from? Then he disappears --- yea right! Give us a break!!!!

Per the rumors on the street.

It is alleged that the lastest coup for him is the revealing of Wells Fargo status and RV Rate on the internet. THIS IS ILLEGAL INSIDER TRADING INFO and a normal citizen would be arrested on this. Fortunately Oakie Oilman has 'connections'!

It is also alleged the Chinese (Who control WF) were livid. And they paused the RV process because of this.

It is also alleged that Oakie Oilman's actions caused a delay in the Currency RV process, ---- Geeee he is doing what the Bush/Cheney camp assigned him to do!

Oakie - wonder how many silver doubloons you have been paid by Bush/Cheney Camp for all this?

I am disappointed that the other Dinar Intel Gurus are allowing this character to play his game!

John MacHaffie ---- HIS humble servant
Telling it like it is!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:18 AM

11 comments:

Anonymous May 17, 2012 8:53 AM
Seriously?? We've been seeing rates and dates for over 2 years now and suddenly it's 'insider trading' and 'someone' is livid - really?
This reads like lamestream news to me - pitting one group against another while all the while hiding the truth. Now we have dinar guru against dinar guru hoping the masses follow along and start to eat their leaders.
From where I sit it all unfolded perfectly ... have the usual guy 'call it' once again then all the rest of the guru's will (like clockwork) call him out, that should keep the 'story' going for yet another week. All theatrics for the masses. And, make no mistake, someone, somewhere profited from the theatrics!
John, I hope you'll decide to step above the nonsense.

Replies John MacHaffie May 17, 2012 9:15 AM
I have and I will step above it. I am motivated towards helping others, not lying to them.

Anonymous May 17, 2012 9:04 AM
Bravo John! Thank you for posting this. I have often wondered exactly how Okie is benefiting from all of his shenanigans and how much he was pulling in from Dinar sales referrals and lay aways.
Seems to me that ALL the dinar sites are linked to Dinar dealers or directly own the dealership they are promoting. Why else have "Guru's" who constantly promote this week, Mon, Tues, Thursday, and for sure by Sunday? We justify the rediculousness of this idea by saying that it is not legal for them to do so, yet this has been going on consistently every week for almost a year.
I know that research has been done and several have posted on the forums who owns what. There are a few who I believe to be honest and invested in providing correct and literate information. Med, mailman, and 8ball appear to be legitimate intel providers. The others? Not so sure about their agenda.
Thanks for posting this John. Your blog just gets better everyday.

Anonymous May 17, 2012 9:09 AM
Finally, Good on ya for posting this. There is of course more to the story but your getting there at least. This stupid its coming its coming (for years now) was beginning to grind my gear and its about time the sheep wake up.. Even if its to another mirror for now.

Anonymous May 17, 2012 9:27 AM
Think, he goes by the name Okie Oilman.. oilman as in works in the oil fields? or could it be owner? Yes, the bush's are directly tied to oil too right? Makes sense to me especially if he is related to George Bush. I have seen ponzi schemes online proclaiming wealth for the investors and every time they dangle the carrot. Frequently giving reports of something major happening soon but it never happened also there would also be the idea of bringing help to those in need in the world too. When I would read these things I was reminded of those and no one ever got rich from any of them although some did make much more than they invested during the time they were promoting to suck in more suckers..They had to make it look good so they needed to pay out to some! More convincing that way! a few made a little money but those who were not savvy in the game lost their investments.

Anonymous May 17, 2012 9:31 AM
Good post but whoever wrote this needs to go back to school and learn grammar. The sentence beginning with We is..........how could you be so dumb?
It's a known fact that the Bush cabal gets a percentage of dinar's sold so do you think we will ever see an RV?
If you were in their shoes would you give up the percentage income? Not going to happen until people quit buying dinar...........

Anonymous May 17, 2012 9:47 AM
John, have to disagree with you on this one. No one person can bring the RV to a halt as it is a total Global Reset situation. It makes no sense to say that China halted this because of one man's statement. China wants this more than we do, they want their money to be paid back from this US! The process has just not been completed yet for the Global Reset, so people that are just looking for this RV and not on a broader horizon, tend to look to place blame on someone. Of course the PTB could be holding up the whole reset to hold on to power a bit longer, but the world governemnts will not put up with that much longer.
Yes, I have listened to many different Guru's that quickly showed their true colors and the money grubers that they are, selling health care, trust funds, receiving % of Dinars sold, selling instant text alerts. Their supposed intel calls turned into nothing but "sales calls". It disgusts me!
There is one thing that a Guru reported that caught my attention. This is the first time I heard anyone mention a "Pentagon Source", which said this will be over Monday. Basically I figure that will be when major players that could be holding this up, would be gathered at the Nato summit. Maybe they can take them down all at once.

Replies John MacHaffie May 17, 2012 9:50 AM
Per line 2 -- TOTALLY DISAGREE AS THE INTEL SAYS OTHERWISE.

Dave Bara May 17, 2012 10:02 AM
Okie seems like an old geezer who gets his facts wrong, frequently. I don't think anybody is stupid enough to follow him and buy or sell dinar based on his posts. Now are people stupid enough to do what guru's like Med, Doc, Randy Koonce and Kaerponi say? Yeah, they are.
Plus, all the way through your article you misspelled "Okie".

Replies John MacHaffie May 17, 2012 10:06 AM
Oh really --- must be another person! Mistaken identity perhaps.

Anonymous May 17, 2012 10:24 AM
Just ignore HIM, I DO! He probably does work for the cabal leaders, he's definitley messed with a lot of of minds and broke many spirits! Sounds like evil to me!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Imagine someone telling you, "If you buy this currency it will go up 1000 times in value in 6 months." Not you, but someone just like you, only extremely credulous. And generally unwise with his money. Like your brother-in-law, Bob. OK, even with Bob this might be a hard sell.

Now, imagine first being told by some "guru" named "Okie" that "it had already happened" at 40,000 times profit and you, er, Bob could still buy this currency! Then this "Okie" told you day after day after day, but it never happened. Then another website tells you "Yes, the Dinar will RV but in 6 months and at only a bit above $1, not $40. Sounds like the goddamn voice of reason to Bob, who spends all your sister's savings on Dinars and in 6 months hears the same story from the "Voice of Reason." And you'll hear it every Thanksgiving for the next 20 years.

Naw, not that these guys wouldn't conspire like this, but they're probably too inept to pull it off. Okie is probably some idiot who might get a low level of funding to enable him to spew his nonsense, e.g. his website paid for, but he does everything else just for the attention it gains him. Why conspire to get idiots to do your bidding when you get milk for free? Even if it means sleeping with that cow who does your sister's nails? At least that's what I told myself before becoming lactose intolerant.

But none of that matters now, I have it on good authority that something is afoot. An alert level 5 feet. So, instead of having to sleep with the aforementioned big-boned beautician, you can buy yourself a real lover with all them Dinars!

Thursday, May 17, 2012
* Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... *
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie
Date: Thursday, 17-May-2012 16:14:10

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinargoopdoo.com:
=====
5-17-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits Our HOPE and FAITH is founded in our beliefthe IRAQI people will be a sovereign currency and show the greatness they are as a people and the wealth of their country. In this final stage, and I do mean to say final hours of our journey...I feel we are nearing the drawing of the curtain.
5-17-2012 Intel Gurus Hammerman & Blaino Significant Intel regarding the rv in hand now!! Advancing to Alert Level 5, reval of iqd is staging now. Major announcement tonight.
5-17-2012 Intel Guru Blaino I'M LOOKING RIGHT NOW AT A VIDEO FROM A MAJOR IRAQI BANK, FROM IRAQI TV TODAY. GIANT STACKS OF CASH! WORKING ON GETTING IT TRANSLATED. THEY ARE SHOWING CURRENCY COUNTERS GOING A HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR. HUGE STACKS OF CURRENCY AND MEGA PEOPLE IN THE BANK LOBBY ALL LINED UP. I WAS JUST GETTING SOME STUFF FROM A BANK CONTACT AND FROM THE VIDEO GUY. SOMETHING "MAY" BE AFOOT.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:31 PM

5 comments:

1. Anonymous May 17, 2012 4:54 PM
Oh boy! Major announcement tonight. This is it. No doubt about it. Alert Level 5. Huge stacks of cash at the Iraqi bank. Mega people lined up in the bank lobby. Wait, my intel is coming in. Oh No! They're turning in their Dinar in exchange for U.S. dollars. Word is the dinar is being devalued tonight. Cash in now before it's too late!

Replies
1. Anonymous May 17, 2012 7:51 PM
Dude, don't be a Buzz Killer. Its kinda like sex! Some require the excitement every other day!!! Then back to reality...
If we keep rolling the dice its bound to happen someday.

2. Anonymous May 17, 2012 7:51 PM
LMAO these are Okie chronies !only the names change

3. Anonymous May 17, 2012 9:08 PM
What is your problem with one of the richest countries in the world having a tradeable currency that is worth 3 or 4 US dollars per dinar!
Pretty soon, I will be thinking of you guys, ha!

4. Anonymous May 17, 2012 9:40 PM
GURU YABADABADU says ..... There is a lot of camel poop here.... When are these Guruzzzz going to quit????

By "one of the richest" this Anonymous guy or gal probably means "top 10" or something. And they're close! According to the link below, they're #63. But hey, they have nowhere to go but up! GO RV!!!!!

http://www.aneki.com/countries2.php?t=R ... le=richest
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

DinarDouchebags has found this:
http://iraqidinarchat.net/?p=3452
Revealed the parliamentary finance committee on Tuesday that the deletion of zeros and replacing Iraqi currency ..... early January 2013, as pointed out it will start printing the new currency in various categories in September.

A member of the Finance Committee Haitham Jubouri in an interview for “Alsumaria News” that “the month of January of next year 2013 will see the deletion of three zeros and the replacement of the currency,” adding that “as of next September 2012, will be the direct printing of new currency in different categories.”

The Jubouri that “the process of replacing the old currency will continue to a full year to be the withdrawal of the old in full within the first six months of the year 2014,” noting that “delete three zeros and replace it from would be afterbirth on the stability of the Iraqi currency and reduce the demand for hard currency.”
It unfortunately looks like it has been through some auto-translate but you have an RD, straight LOP, being detailed there with dates. It also looks like you will have 18 months to swap old for new - January 2013 to June 2014.

Edit to add original from Alsumaria News, hope the translate works. This article has more details.
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... .tv%2Fnews
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Well, wonder how the dinaridjits will try and spin this little bit of ill news. Looks like next Tuesday is going to be in 2013 at this point.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

And The Dinar Dimwit Predicts...
The World's Largest Archive of All Your Favorite Predictions From Around the Web...Dic, Kraperoni, Joey Rats, Bleitling, Tollway Bill, OkieOilMan, Frank666, Meds, Jonnywang, Harden Studley, Jailman17 and all the others...Join over 29,128 of the sharpest, most savvy and informed masters of humanity whose fate it is to rule the world and growing!

Get Reliable RV Alerts, Latest Intel, Dinar Facts, Videos, Business Opportunities We Know You’ll Be Interested In & More Sent Right To Your Email... FREE!
Name:
Email:
Bank and Account Number:
*** Are you on the official RV ALERT List?? *** Enter your name and email and a couple other thngs above....Its FREE and you get RV Alerts, updates, specials, paranoid rantings, rabid propaganda & other fun stuff from us and millions of our friends too!

Click Here to JUMP DOWN To THE POST OF THE DAY & Rate the Dimwit of the Day

5-18-2012 *** BREAKING NEWS FLASH UPDATE ***: As of 6:31pm Baghdad time today Maliki has NOT had a bowel movement. Yesterday was his DEADLINE. Unless something changes, it appears they are now headed to another day of blockage. The silence from both sides is STILL DEAFENING. Stay tuned as the drama unfolds...

(be sure you're signed up to get the latest--enter your name, email and banking information in the box above...click here now!)

5-18-2012 Rate the new Dimwit of the day below...Today's dimwit is: Bwanna Dic

5-18-2012 Newshound Dimwit Bwanna Dic There are an enormous number of articles coming out of Iraq with the name Maliki basically in them. Many deal with other Iraqis also. Even Obama weighed in on this and this tells us many eyes are on this situation. The bottom line is we will know soon enough. This should be a very interesting weekend. I'm hearing Tuesday. We report, you decide.

5-18-2012 Intel Dimwit Buttforward THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD QUICKLY... I DONT KNOW WHEN EXCEPT SOON, I DONT KNOW THE DATE OR THE RATE BUT I KNOW ITS COMING AND I BELIEVE ITS COMING RIGHT NOW, OR TUESDAY BY THE ABSOLUTE LATEST AND I COULD PROVE IT IF ONLY I COULD STOP THIS RINGING IN MY EARS!

5-18-2012 Intel Dimwit BoogaGrits JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU AN UPDATE, AND LET YOU KNOW IT'S BEEN A GREAT DAY IN THE INTEL WORLD. LOTS OF INTEL EXCITEMENT AND THINGS HAPPENING AT THE INTEL LEVEL."PLEASE DON'T CALL THE BANKS!". "PLEASE DON'T CALL THE BANKS!". I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH! IN NO WAY DO I THINK THIS WILL GO TO THE END OF THE MONTH UNLESS YOU KEEP CALLING THE BANKS WHICH ONLY DELAYS IT. THIS HAS BEEN A CRAZY RIDE!!! THE END RESULT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT. NEXT TUESDAY FOR SURE, JUST DON'T CALL THE DAMN BANKS!

5-18-2012 Intel Dimwit Hysterical Info That Can Stretch the RV Timeline: The RV is a complex financial transaction. As such, it has a complex process that at different complex points involves complex pieces of data (such as various types of complex codes) that become invalid if they are publicly shared. This may be due to legal, security or complex policy reasons. If that kind of data is exposed in the public realm, it cannot be used. It must be replaced, and that requires an additional process that usually passes through several individuals or "checkpoints", all of which may need to be scheduled. Even the scheduling has to be rescheduled. The additional timeline could vary from a few hours to a week or more, depending on the issue being resolved, and there are always more of those. Bottom Timeline? RV next Tuesday.

5-17-2012 Intel Dimwit Hammergland Recently in Reno, Obama, Soros, Stalin, China, Iraq, The World Bank, The Food Bank, and the IMF all did a major meeting. In this meeting they came to an agreement and signed off on in it. The papers were given to Judge Judy at The World Court. The World Court approved it. Some of my sources are saying 48 hours until RV next Tuesday, others are saying 3-6 days, but they must be disinformation agents because it couldn’t possibly go on that much longer.

5-18-2012 Intel Dimwit TerryBS YOU WANT A LITTLE JUICE: MORE ATM MACHINES ARE BEING INSTALLED OUTSIDE THE CITIES, MORE SECURITY AROUND BANKS, MORE ELECTONICS BEING INSTALLED ON BANKS. THIS IS FROM A GUY I HAVE ON THE GROUND. THEY ARE WANTING MORE BANKS TO BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC OUTSIDE THE MAIN CITIES AND NOT DEPEND SO MUCH ON ATMS SO THIS IS THE REASON THEY ARE INSTALLING THE ATMS. HE TOLD ME THAT THERE IS A SENSE OF EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR. I HEAR SOME ARE SAYING THIS IS GOING DOWN NEXT TUESDAY...IF ONLY THEY CAN GET THE ATM MACHINES IN ON TIME.

5-18-2012 Intel Dimwit Beer5642 My sources are telling me this is extremely close and there have been serious real documents signed and things are real serious and moving forward

5-18-2012 Newshound Dimwit Adam Madam Myth - The Dinar is a Scam: we are talking about the current actual currency of a foreign nation. This foreign nation has gajillions of dollars of potential based on their current economic growth, political progress, and natural resources. This currency, the Iraqi Dinar, has had the potential to go up in value since it dramatically crashed, and in all likelihood will continue to have this potential. In fact, it has the potential to super-duper-dramatically increase in value! It's like having a lottery ticket that never expires until the current demonetarized next year and you have to actually travel to Iraq to cash them in for such a pittance it’s not worth it! Summary - the Dinar is not a scam, it is a currency. You have only been "scammed" if you’re holding this currency, so what are you waiting for? My inside source says next Tuesday.
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

Dear DK,I think that I may have forgotten how this Dinar thing is also a blessing from The Lord. Now, not being a true believer in this sort cosmic welfare, I may have missed the connection. I do understand that prosperity programs were marketed to church groups using the prospect that, since The Lord's Warehouses were full, it was only right that His flock should profit. It seemed a little funny that, in order to spring the cash, it was necessary to prime the pump by raising a great deal of money so someone could pull a fast one in the sneaky world of high finance. In retrospect, it seems obvious why Clyde Hood did not offer his presentation to certain other denominations who also worship the same God who holds the keys to the warehouse; i.e. The Jews. The Catholics and the Episcopal Diocese to name but a few. I'm assuming that the opportunity to strike it rich was likely offered to the sort folks who have to work on Saturday and worship in a strip mall of Sunday. Now with your Dinar option, all you got to do is buy some and wait for the RV. So when Okie and the gang (including Machaffe)go of on this "It's a blessing and I'm just His Servant" rap is it just a throwback to the Omega thing, or have I missed a strict religious connection binding the Dinar crew? Thank you for all you do. Your loyal reader, Tomas Texino. His mark----> X <---- His mark
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Dear DK,I think that I may have forgotten how this Dinar thing is also a blessing from The Lord. Now, not being a true believer in this sort cosmic welfare, I may have missed the connection. I do understand that prosperity programs were marketed to church groups using the prospect that, since The Lord's Warehouses were full, it was only right that His flock should profit. It seemed a little funny that, in order to spring the cash, it was necessary to prime the pump by raising a great deal of money so someone could pull a fast one in the sneaky world of high finance. In retrospect, it seems obvious why Clyde Hood did not offer his presentation to certain other denominations who also worship the same God who holds the keys to the warehouse; i.e. The Jews. The Catholics and the Episcopal Diocese to name but a few. I'm assuming that the opportunity to strike it rich was likely offered to the sort folks who have to work on Saturday and worship in a strip mall of Sunday. Now with your Dinar option, all you got to do is buy some and wait for the RV. So when Okie and the gang (including Machaffe)go of on this "It's a blessing and I'm just His Servant" rap is it just a throwback to the Omega thing, or have I missed a strict religious connection binding the Dinar crew? Thank you for all you do. Your loyal reader, Tomas Texino. His mark----> X <---- His mark
The Lord works in mysterious ways, well, in this case "mysterious" doesn't begin to cover it, but that's no doubt a further part of the mystery. The teaching patience aspect of this is obvious, and the blessing could be the knowledge that you should never listen to crazy people who post on the internet, but it goes deeper than that. As for Okie being his servant, I understand that he was let go years ago for stealing the silver and humping the goats. He's been replaced by Judge Dale - retired, who must be famous because if you do a Google search for "Judge Dale" you get "About 35,900,000 results (0.11 seconds)" Wow! He must make a lot of sense and be really good at judgment, so if you want my advice on what The Lord commands you to do, then listen up!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012
Dinar/Dong RV explanation by Judge Dale
THE DINAR & DONG / RV
Friday, May 18, 2012 9:13 AM

A Very Interesting Read A new banking system is ready, NOTE... The US Treasury bank system (resurrected) to go online. A list of those banks should be made available during announcements following the 'collapse' of the Federal Reserve System. Also, a 'planned' interim governing body will step forward, and also be announced in the U.S. IF you are tired of all the guru's info and you are confused as to what is and what isn't .This email I received may help you. It is from a retired judge. Enjoy!

INTERNET GURU'S - BASIL III COMPLIANT Remember the old PROVERB: 'Knowledge is power?' Well all of you Dinarians need to 'power-up' and understand a few things that these Internet Guru's obviously do not! The RV [re-value] isn't just about Iraq and the Dinar or Vietnam and the Dong.

The RV is an international matter, which does NOT necessitate, require or focus upon Maliki or Shabbi's permission or the United Nations approval or acknowledgment.

For those of you who do not research history, government, law and politics: The Puppet Master pulls the strings and call the shots of the Criminal Cabal and have been in control of the United States Corporation since 1913. 'Those who do not know their past are condemned to repeat it.' George Santayana.

The Chinese have NO designs on World Domination and still they are responsible for championing the RV internationally. Seventy-one Countries opposed the RV because it meant the destruction of their FIAT based currency and government. All of those Countries are United Nations members. Now isn't that curious?

The balance of the 194 Countries who are not United Nations members, voted in favor of the RV because they are tired of selling their goods and services internationally in exchange for worthless paper [or] script, a/k/a FIAT currency! The RV is all about forcing all Countries who wish to trade internationally, to make their currency [asset backed] or BASIL III compliant!

BASIL III means currency guaranteed by gold, silver or some other measurable asset accountability: [e.g.] NO MORE Bonded Promissory Notes drawn against government issued birth certificates [or] currency backed by counterfeit Liens [or] Bonds simply created out of thin air, which is the reason why the Euro is on the verge of collapsing right now!

You all know about America's NATIONAL DEBT and heard the arguments about how our government leaders have squandered the labor and assets of future generations for centuries to come! Now here's the truth about that argument: America is a FIAT or debt based government and economy, and in order to stabilize a FIAT system, it is necessary to PERPETUATE DEBT and never pay it off! Hence, the reason why Congress refuses to be held to a balanced budget and the reason for our military involvement in so many foreign wars! Even a high tax structure helps to perpetuate debt, Especially when 100% of your tax dollars are exported out of the United States!

And I bet you thought your taxes ran the government and wars were all about stopping Communist aggression! In the minds of our government leaders: 'War and taxes are good for business!' Spoken like a true sociopath! Debt represents a negative number and in America, debt is perpetuated with the use of promissory notes called: 'Federal Reserve Notes.' The Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor is it a Reserve. It is a privately owned foreign corporation and is also known by the name: The Bank of International Settlements. The Federal Reserve Corporation is owned and controlled by a group of Sabbatean Bankers based in Israel.

The NATIONAL DEBT is a trick bookkeeping entry, which does not involve any real assets because a real asset entry would immediately cancel the debt. Under the Uniform Commercial Code(UCC), promissory notes such as a Federal Reserve Note, is defined as a: 'Negotiable Debt Instrument' and so the National Debt of America is based entirely upon these negotiable debt instruments. In retrospect, America's National Debt can be canceled at any time with an asset bookkeeping entry and the payment of one dollar of solid gold or silver!

A positive cancels a negative, even when the negative is in the trillions. It's basic Algebra! I sent this to a friend of mine and he questioned my math because he is old school and my math didn't make sense to him! So I wrote back to him with this example and explanation: IF you add -1 and +1 what is the sum? The answer is 0 because each cancels out the other. Now if you add -34,000 and +1 what is the sum? The answer is still [0] because each cancels out the other. Here's the trick: -I can be broken up into -35,000 pieces or more but when all those pieces are glued back together, you still have nothing more than the original +1. In Mathematics, 0 = 0 and anything less than 0 is still 0. Algebra on the other hand, dissects that result and theorizes the possibility of negative numbers having values. The National Debt represents negative numbers that appear to have values! The Federal Reserves bookkeeping system conceals this simple truth, which is also known as 'debt slavery' and to complete their circle of fraud and slavery, the American public must be trained to believe that 'Federal Reserve Notes' have real value! This was accomplished by and through forced public education! Our government officials concluded that under these conditions the American public could be taught to believe anything we choose and our Licenses and Diplomas are proof of their success! PS/ Don't look in Fort Knox for that gold dollar because there isn't any gold there! America's gold was embezzled by previous federal government leaders during their planned Great Depression of 1933, however one dollar of any currency that is BASIL III Compliant can cancel the American National Debt and this is why the United Nations membership is so vehemently opposed to the international re-value of currency. Many member Countries have attempted to instigate WWIII in the middle east and Asia, in an attempt to head off the RV. [e.g.] The tsunami in Japan was created by the detonation of an underwater A-bomb. Japan's political structure is in revolt and the new faction supports the RV and desires to sever Japan's alliance with the United Nations. This new FIAT based government for the United States is the real reason why Franklin Roosevelt, issued a Presidential Order in 1933, that directed all American citizens to surrender their gold during the Great Depression and why under the Federal Banking Act, the Constitutional control of America's currency and the US Mint was surrendered to the Federal Reserve Board and why under the Federal Coinage Act, it became unlawful for American citizens to own solid gold and silver and why all American coins are now plated with mixed alloys and filled with charcoal. Only jewelers can own solid gold, if related to his trade and numismatists are permitted to collect and trade Silver Certificates; solid gold and silver, but the moment they offer any of these in payment of a Federal debt; they have committed a Federal Crime! BASIL III shall eliminate the debt based strangle hold over America and shall cause all of the Federal Reserve Notes that our politicians and industrial leaders have stolen and or accumulated to instantly become as worthless as used paper. Imagine Bill Gates and Mitt Romney being as poor as you and me! The Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnam Dong have received the greatest amount of attention by and from currency speculators because both currencies have the greatest potential to generate huge dividends with the international RV. Both of these currencies had previously been devalued by the World Bank; the IMF and CBI by virtue of the international influence wheeled by the United States Corporation (government)!The devaluation of currency is a military strategy designed to defeat a Country economically while attacking them physically. Iraqi Dinar's were previously worth 3.22 US prior to their devaluation but I'm not certain what the Dong was worth prior to its devaluation. Iraqi History: When the new government for Iraq was installed and approved by the United Nations around 16 months ago, the very first action by the Iraqi government was to petition the United Nations to be released from Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and request permission to freely Contract with other Countries once again. The United Nations agreed to both requests pending the submission and approval of a repayment plan for Kuwait and repayment of all other debts Iraq has accumulated during their occupation and reconstruction. Iraq submitted a plan, which was approved and the Bankruptcy was released and Iraq's first new Contract was with the Soviets, to supply Russia with ten trillion dollars worth of crude over the next five years! All of the internal politics about Iraq that these Internet Guru's have been writing about has no bearing on the worldwide RV. Their recent comments and Intel about Iraq's Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and their repayment plan holding up the RV is old news and incorrect news. This is all Cabal propaganda and rhetoric being used to transfer attention from the Cabal to Iraq, while the Cabal re-groups and grabs at straws to block the RV and save their thousand year plan for World Domination! None of this mis-direction will do the Cabal any good but does explain what the RV delay is really all about! The WHITE HATS have a different plan and schedule in mind, which first involves the collapse of the FIAT governments by and through the international RV; the mass arrests of Cabal members for crimes against humanity; the installation of temporary governments and lastly the release of technology that has been withheld from us under the guise of TOP SECRET! This technology will destroy the oil industries strangle hold on all Countries foreign and domestic and will eliminate their lies and arguments to drill more oil wells in environmentally dangerous and protected venues. PS/ Oil wells never go dry because Mother Earth methodically refills them as crude is pumped out! Wells can be pumped out faster than the Earth can refill them but they will all eventually be refilled just the same! The WHITE HATS plan requires that the international RV occur first because the BASIL III compliance regulation will cause the eventual collapse the worlds FIAT governments and cancel their worthless counterfeit currency. So if you're eagerly waiting for the RV to occur, be comforted by the fact that 194 Countries are just as eager for the RV as you! Keep in mind that the Cabals mercenaries are not patriotic souls and do not work for free! If the Cabal cannot hire or pay for their mercenaries, who is left to protect them? Speculation about the Dinar and Dong have caused most of these Internet Guru's to concentrate only on these two international currencies, absent any real knowledge or understanding about the RV. Their Internet Blog; member following and their personal ignorance, make them an easy mark for disinformation agents who frequently feed them useless Intel about the internal politics of Iraq and Vietnam. Have you ever witnessed any of these Internet Guru's discuss any of the historic; political; monetary or international facts or details I have just elaborated on? Since the world wide RV is certain to collapse all FIAT based governments, why would any of these Internet Guru's ever recommend setting up any kind of bank account or trust at any of the Federal Reserve Banks? If they had any real intellect, these Guru's, should be recommending off-shore accounts in safe foreign venues. I believe one of these Guru's, actually used the term FDIC insured. For those of you who don't know, the FDIC went Bankrupt around 2006 and not one deposit entered into any Federal Reserve Bank has been insured after that date! I even recall reading about some Guru recommending a special non-taxable, non-interest bearing, secured account created by Congress, called: 'Tag Accounts.' Well, isn't that special because when the Federal Reserve and the United States FIAT government collapses; so does the monetary system and their regulatory laws called Statutes! i.e. Statues are actually corporate regulations and NOT law! They can only be enforced against sub-corporations, which is why all of our names are all spelled out in capital letters! Still these people who claim to be Internet Guru's continue to offer other investors such irresponsible and ruminant counsel ! Worse still is the fact that there actually are Dinarians in our society who are prepared to blindly follow their stolid advice and risk losing it all! The only positive comment I can write about these Internet Gurus is that they do perpetuate the American dream and daily bring a small ray of hope into the lives of a people and culture who certainly deserve something better.
Blessings, Judge Dale, retired __,_._,_

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:23 PM
2 comments:

1. Anonymous May 20, 2012 12:38 AM
Why is the RV happening?
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.” Franklin D. Roosevelt.
We all know that. Another thing we know is the life of a democracy is about 200 years. What we apparently do not know is that the Powers That Be (PTB) are smarter than us. They have gone to great lengths to dumb us down so as to insure that very status. Do you seriously think they did not know the life of a democracy when they instituted it? Democracy and fiat money go hand in hand. Fiat money also has a shelf life. They knew it when they instituted it. It would behoove you to give them credit for their brains.
So, let’s say that those proclaiming a worldwide reset of currency to asset backed currency are correct. When that happens some countries will make out like a bandit. Others will get reamed. We must draw our attention to those who stand to get reamed. They will not take their reaming lying down. An incentive must be offered to get the poorer countries to take the reaming “lying down”. What, oh what, could that incentive be?
And so enters the IQD. Could it be that someone from the PTB whispered in the poorer countries’ ear, “Buy a bunch of IQD for dirt cheap?”
“What good will that be, the exchange rate to our revalued currency will be zip.”
“True, but you will be able to exchange your IQD for (revalued, asset backed) US Dollars and buy US products.” Not to mention keeping the US Dollar the reserve currency of the world. (Just an afterthought.)
The revaluation of the IQD is NOVOCAIN! It’s a pain killer. A spoon full of honey helps the medicine go down.
“Well, how do we know that the IQD will revalue?”
“Look at the Kuwait Dinar. It revalued after the war didn’t it?”
The Kuwait Dinar revaluation was a demonstration! It was done to “sell” the IQD revaluation.

Given that a democracy and its fiat currency have a limited life, if you are smart, will you not end them on your terms rather than letting them peter out on their own? The PTB well realize their time and their fiat currency have expired. They are attempting to get out while “the getting is good”. And they knew it 20 years ago when they started the Kuwait war.
Given the above is true, who has their hand on the button? It’s damn sure not Iraq.
That's my opinion anyway, Prof Jim

2. Ghost May 20, 2012 1:08 AM

Thanks Judge Dale i appreciate your explanation
"Follow the Money"