RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 14, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 14-Jun-2012 03:27:04

Hi, Folks -
Found at http://www.dinardopes.com :
=====
6-13-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE MUCH INTEL PRESENTLY- I AM SIMPLY AWAITING ON "THE CALL" FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT----EVERYTHING IS IMMENENT...THE BLACK JET IS PREPARING TO LAND. TIMING IS UNCERTAIN BUT I AM ON FINAL APPROACH.

6-13-2012 Intel Guru Studley I BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS GOING VERY WELL, THERE HAS BEEN LOTS OF RESISTENCE TO THE PLAN BEING ROLLED OUT, THAT IS WHY THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY DELAYS, THIS IS A PROCESS THAT IS VERY CLOSE TO CONCLUSION.

6-13-2012 Intel Guru Blaino Got some intel from my "Whale Watcher" earlier today::: Seems like our 'turn' is in the works for the next few days...That's IF all works out! He/She/They are even now awaiting a call regarding 'departure!' Said the "Whales" ought to be done cashing in today and/or tomorrow and then "WE" get our turn at bat! He/She/They doubt we will see much before Thursday mebby Friday. So...using our judgement and common sense...we should be done by mid week next week ..."mebby!"
=====

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:05 AM

1 comments:

1. Anonymous June 14, 2012 3:07 PM

These gurus are an absolute joke! I've literally heard this a thousand times!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, June 15, 2012
Dinar - Dame Post

> Dame does not post much anymore but when she does I listen. P
>
> Global central banks are preparing a coordinated action to provide liquidity to financial markets following the Greek election on Sunday if it becomes necessary, according to a report by Reuters, citing unnamed G20 sources. The markets and the euro are rallying on the news, with the Dow jumping as much as 180 points.
>
> Wow, Dame....This is heavy!
>
> Do you all know what it means to provide liquidity? Simply put..."Have more cash on hand."
>
> Global Central banks are ready to use their profits from the IQD to support their failing, debt-stricken, cash-strapped banks.
>
> How can they "provide liquidity" without a huge influx of cash from somewhere. Remember, if the richest people in the world all give up half their fortunes, it wouldnt pay for our yearly deficit in this country.
>
> You and I are not the only ones hungering for this thing to happen,people...hang in there!
>
> I have been looking for intel like this...
>
Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:26 PM

Words fail me.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, if not words, then certainly common sense and reality fail here.

Profits on their IQD????? If anything shouldn't that be net loss??

Are you sure that wasn't Lame Post instead of Dame Post. Sorry that was what I saw when I first read it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A Lame Post from OkieOilPan. Do not call the banks for any reason, even as a prank to ask if they have Prince Albert in a tightly-sealed can!

Saturday, June 16, 2012
OKIE OIL MAN - Good Advice On Cashing In ----- NEXT WEEK!
DO NOT CALL THE BANKS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER!
OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE A LONG POST PLEASE NO TYPING.

[OKIE OIL MAN] Posted with the help of the grass roots Exchange Code team This has been a roller coaster week filled with rumor after rumor. We have personally spent each day this week debunking rumors…the biggest being that there have been people that have cashed out. Folks this is not true. No one has cashed out. In fact the term “cashed out” is not a correct term.

The more correct term is “Exchanged Out” since we will be exchanging dinar (IQD Cash) for dollars (USD Cash). Please all dinarians remember one very simple fact: all the rumors are just that…RUMORS! Always consider any and all information you get as rumors until you see one of two things:
Read More Link on Right
#1 - A live rate on the public site such as www.forsex.com and/or

#2 Our group banker calls and says “Here is your Exchange Code…come into the bank!” and you have the Exchange Code in your possession.

[OKIE OIL MAN] We can tell you with great confidence that great progress has been made this last week by the entities that are heading up the Iraqi Dinar and VN Dong RVs. They are very carefully controlling and limiting the amount of information released so that they can get their job done.

So please don’t take RUMORS as fact. Remember what we really care about is live public rate and/or our Exchange Code telling us to come to the bank! Therefore my advice to you is to relax and wait for the FREE Exchange Code and Instructions to come to you via your group or via one of the email auto responders that will be available.

Once you have that information, review it in detail, ask questions to the banker, and make your decision as to what you want to do…use the Exchange Code or not…your choice. Remember the KISS theory…Keep It Simple Stupid…it is very simple. Check it out and you make your choice. It’s a grand plan and what a great way for God’s Wealth Transfer to be even greater! Have a great weekend and Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads! P.S. Dinarians please review this previously posted info from the grass roots Exchange Code Team

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #1: Maybe the bank wants your business: if there is an exchange code and instructions that a bank decides to issue, that would secure the bank’s offered exchange rate, that is the bank’s business. Did you ever think that maybe the bank is willing to pay a little more to get your business? Is that called free enterprise and maybe the price the bank is willing to pay to secure a new customer? Have you ever become a grocery store customer because of a grocery coupon they offered?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #2: Check it out first: if there is a bank-issued exchange code and instructions, the individuals who have it can go to the bank offering it to check it out and compare it to other currency exchange entities. They are encouraged to shop around. If the individuals don’t want to use it or think it is bad deal then that is their choice. They don’t have to use it. Have you ever checked out a grocery coupon and compared prices?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #3: No fees or commissions: NO money or fees should ever be collected from a third party. The bank-issued exchange code will be FREE, once the bank issues it. No one has or is being asked to pay a third party for the exchange code that the bank issues to facilitate an easier exchange process, and to secure a rate that the bank wants to give a group. Have you ever received free grocery coupons that have been given to a club, church, or website mailing list?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #4: No third parties: the exchange process is, and will always be between a licensed entity, such as a bank, and the currency owner. Never use a third party or give your currency to a third party for exchange. Have you ever had to sign a contract to use a grocery coupon?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #6: No bank-issued exchange code yet: the bank has not yet issued any exchange code or instructions to make the exchange easier, which at that time, will be more beneficial to the currency holder and bank. Once there is a real bank-issued exchange code and instructions, then check it out for yourself and decide if you want to use it. (Point #2). Talk directly to the bank and ask them all the question you desire. Have you ever tried to use a grocery coupon before it has been issued or before the start date of the coupon?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #7: No smoke and mirrors: it is really very simple. The bank issues their exchange code and instructions to individuals and group members. Individual members get it FREE and check it out for themselves. Each individual and or group member decides to use or not use it. No contract, no money paid, no fees, totally in the individual’s control. Have you ever used a FREE grocery coupon?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #8: Get trusted & professional counsel: it is good common sense and always recommended that a person get counsel from their own trusted friends, family, personal financial planner, CPA, and legal counsel before entering into any transaction. Have you ever asked someone if a grocery coupon is good deal and/or real?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #9: Check facts before writing: everyone is recommending that you check out your facts before you start writing any unsubstantiated ideas and thoughts. Have you ever checked out the source of a grocery coupon before telling your friends it is not real?

OKIE OIL MAN] OK DONE - GONE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:27 PM

That's why the banks will be willing to loose money cash in, er, exchange your Dinars - to get such astute individuals as customers! Go RV! Get 'er Dong!
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'll say it again. I can't believe OKIEOILMAN or whoever is currently behind that name, is anything other than a pathological liar (and/or has some serious mental health and/or substance abuse issues), sitting at a computer in his doublewide, hearing voices from his imaginary contacts and telling anyone who'll "listen" on the internet that it's about to happen any day now. Like it has been for the last few years.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

We know who Okie Oil Man is.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:We know who Okie Oil Man is.
The "current" one or the "previous" one? I'm back to reading this thread again as I see it's been updated and I'm still confused. I'm still coming away with the feeling that the original OOM has been replaced with a Dinar Guru type as of about a year or so ago. The name I can discern I believe to be the original OOM, not the current user.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, June 18, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie
Date: Monday, 18-Jun-2012 03:13:55

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinargarbage.com :
=====
6-17-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT DAY FOR NOT ONLY FATHER'S BUT AS A DINARIAN. IT APPEARS THINGS ARE FIRING UP...LINING UP...AND WE EXPECT THIS REVAL TO COME AT ANYTIME. LOOK AT OUR MEDIA??? A GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET? REALLY? THEY ARE TELLING THE WORLD? THE U.S.A. IS REPORTING IT? REMARKABLE!!! GET READY PEOPLE...WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THIS EVENT.

6-17-2012 Intel Guru Studley no more docs to be signed, no issues with Iraq, this event is WAY BIGGER THAN IRAQ, patience my friends...the noose is tightening like never before...timing is everything...better get used to eating chinese food...logistics around the world is coming to an end...please hold on.

6-17-2012 Intel Guru Footforward ITS A 100% ACCURATE FACT THAT CH 7 CAN NOT BE REMOVED WITHOUT AN RV....SO THAT MEANS ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO BE WAITING ON CH7 REMOVAL FOR THE SECOND TIME. IRAQ WANTS OUT OF CH 7 DESPERATELY. SO THAT ALONE SHOULD POINT OUT THIS ISN'T IN IRAQ'S HANDS. IRAQ IS NOT IN CONTROL...NEVER HAS BEEN – NEVER WILL BE. IF IT WAS UP TO THEM THEY WOULD HAVE HAD SANCTIONS REMOVED BACK IN 2000 OR EARLIER.

6-17-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman Smart cards are out in Iraq...even Iraqi citizens (foreign nationals) here in the USA received them. Iraq Military and the Iraq Government are using them. Not all - some are using them at this point. All will have them to use by next week. Smart cards are mainly for the distribution of all revenue when that comes out (Oil revenues income). Someone said smart cards were for welefare payments (wrong!). There will be no welefare in Iraq. Any poor people will be non-citizens in Iraq. All these people (Iraq Citizens) will be FILTHY RICH...everyone of them.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:11 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous June 18, 2012 8:16 AM
The PTB seem to be in control of this. All this Chapter 7, computer glitches, standing on the left foot facing Northeast only on Thursdays during a full moon during a leap year while chanting "Lode Hep ME Jesus" don't mean squat. We want to fix this.
Do what Iceland is doing. Put the parties in front of a jury of American Nationals. Present the evidence and put those found guilty in the slammer. Remove all this fiat debt. We can do that because after all we are the "Creditors". Get alloidal title to your property (Will terminate property taxes)and remove all corporate rules (statues).
This country will takeoff at the speed of thought.

Replies donald wayne June 18, 2012 9:17 AM
Do you have allodial title to your property?

Anonymous June 18, 2012 8:52 AM
None of this will ever occur until the cabal is removed. Do what you can to "make it happen"!

Anonymous June 18, 2012 1:27 PM
Guru Hammerman is full of shit. Smart cards have been out in Europe and the mideast for years. These cards have nothing to do with a RV. They're used as credit cards, bank cards and health insurance cards and have a rfid chip embedded in them. Just more lies by these gurus. They've been claiming an RV everday for years. No Iraqi citizen will become rich. The bad guys control the money. When are you sheeple going to wake up?
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This is getting to be just about as long as a thread ought to. I've started a new one, entitled "Lies my Dinar Guru Told Me" or something like, let's continue there....

Locking it up
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.