RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, January 21, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 21-Jan-2012 04:21:32

Hi, Folks -
From dinarguru.com:
=====
1-20-2012 Guru DinarWishes I am hearing Some increadible things and I am Cautiously Optomistic but I can hardly keep myself grounded...I hope Half of what I am hearing is true!!!

1-20-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man According to sources, sunday an announcement will be made by a top official in the usg [United States government] regarding the new banking regulations to be implemented on a world wide basis. Those speculating on a next week cash in may be nearer right than even they know...i fully expect upon confirmation to be able to share with you perhaps as early as sunday the real meaning of the announcement to the average personwould mean nothing but to the dinar investor will mean everything. I will confirm before i call the r/v...KEEP IN MIND THE RATE OF KUWAIT AND REMEMBER THAT IRAQ WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER INITIALLY.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:39 AM

How clever of them, to make an announcement that will sound like it has nothing to do with the RV but will be known to astute dinaridgits, er, Dinar investors! GO RV!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, January 21, 2012
DINAR Commentary - Okieoilman

OKIEOILMAN: JUST A BRIEF FLY BY AND THEN I MUST GET BACK TO ATTENDING PROBLEM WELL'S--MOST OF THE RUMORS YOU ARE HEARING ARE JUST THAT--RUMORS--BUT--SOME ARE EXACTLY CORRECT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE RATE WHICH IS NOT NEARLY AS HIGH AS SOME HAS SPECULATED. ACCORDING TO SOURCES SUNDAY AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE BY A TOP OFFICIAL IN THE USG REGARDING THE NEW BANKING REGULATIONS TO BE IMPLEMENTED ON A WORLD WIDE BASIS. THIS WILL BE THE KEY TO THE LOCK THAT WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS BEFORE NOW. THOSE SPECULATING ON A NEXT WEEK CASH IN MAY BE NEARER RIGHT THAN EVEN THEY KNOW. IT'S FUNNY IN RETROSPECT HOW ALL RUMORS HAS A TID-BIT OF TRUTH IN THEM AND ARE NOT A FIGMENT OF SOMEONE'S IMAGINATION. THIS TIME THE BULK OF THE RUMOR'S ARE TRUE AND I FULLY EXPECT UPON CONFIRMATION TO BE ABLE TO SHARE WITH YOU PERHAPS AS EARLY AS SUNDAY THE REAL MEANING OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD MEAN NOTHING BUT TO THE DINAR INVESTOR WILL MEAN EVERYTHING. I WILL CONFIRM BEFORE I CALL THE R/V

OKIEOILMAN: PRAYERFULLY---THIS WILL BE POSSIBLY OUR LAST WEEK END TO DISCUSS THE R/V

OKIEOILMAN: KEEP IN MIND THE RATE OF KUWAIT AND REMEMBER THAT IRAQ WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER INITIALLY

OKIEOILMAN: I AM GOING TO STICK WITH MY TICKET PRICE FOR AN AIRPLANE RIDE

DelawareMeMom: Leaving the island tomorrow with BM coffee fresh from the mountain. That report deserves two bags, at least!

OKIEOILMAN: JANET---YOUR TIMING IS IMPECCABLE-- CONGRATS---THE LORD WORKS IN MANY AND MYSTERIOUS WAYS DOESN'T HE?

OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO BE ULTRA CONSERVATIVE WITH INTEL AND NOT PROMISE MORE THAN I KNEW I COULD DELIVER

OKIEOILMAN: I WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND GIVE THANKS TO ALL (EVERYONE OF THEM) SITES THAT HAS ONLY TRIED TO PROVIDE AS ACCURATE OF INTEL AS THEY COULD—I READ MOST OF THEM AND REALIZE SOMETIMES THEIR INTEL IS IN-CORRECT BUT THAT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY. IT HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE AND TO SEPARATE FACT FROM FICTION HAS BEEN HARD AT TIMES REALIZING THAT MOST INTEL WAS FROM OPINION RATHER THAN VALID SOURCES. I FEEL NO COMPETITION WITH ANY OTHER SITES AND WELCOME THEM TO VISIT THIS SITE ANY TIME. ----NONE OF US (US) HAS BEEN RIGHT ALL THE TIME. I HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE WITH SOURCES THAT HAS BEEN CORRECT MORE OFTEN THAN WRONG BUT THEIR DATE'S HAS ALWAYS BEEN OFF. THIS TIME THE SOURCES (CONFIRMED SOURCES) HAS POINTED US IN THE DIRECTION OF EMINENCE MORE THAN EVER PREVIOUS. I AM MORE AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE WITH THE INTEL RECEIVED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO THAN EVER BEFORE IN THE 8 YEARS I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED

PIF
Posted Today, 08:44 PM

Keep in mind that Okie is still our friend.It's the bulldog,bear and scotti we won't post.Those who were over there when everything went south know why we won't post theirs.

OKIEOILMAN: DELAWAREMEMOM--A LITTLE HIGHER BUT CERTAINLY NOT THAT EXORBANT RATE THAT HAS BEEN BANTERED AROUND

TXMom3: Okie..Thank you for all you do for us. IYO.do you think we will be at the banks by Monday? Thank you again for your time

OKIEOILMAN:TXMOM--DISTINCT POSSIBILITY

OKIEOILMAN:FORGET WHAT HAPPENED IN KUWAIT---THERE ARE NO COMPARISION TO BE MADE TO THE IQD--

counselfly: OKIEOILMAN -- Your messages have a distinct aire of finality or completion in them! I take it that is indeed what you desire to express. Again I am grateful for the manner and method of all you have related. Thank you and God bless you. Our God is good all the time. All the time our God is good. PTL!

OKIEOILMAN:COUNSELFLY--VERY PERCEPTIVE ANALYSIS

bhjd: Okie Oil Man really enjoyed the prayer service last night..

OKIEOILMAN:BHJD--ME 2

kouma1935: Is it correct that until the ministers are seated there will be no RV?

OKIEOILMAN:KOUMA--YOUR LISTENING TO UNFOUNDED RUMORS

OKIEOILMAN:ANY CORPORATE PRAYER SERVICE IS ALWAYS AWESOME

lwil3 to OKIE THIS IS YOUR OLD YOU JUST HUNG UP THE PHONE WITH HAVE GOOD WEEKEND I HAVE THE PLANE READY

OKIEOILMAN:OK LARRY--I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THE RIDE--MY SKYLANE HAS A JUG RUNNING HOT AND I THINK I HAVE IT SOLD

OKIEOILMAN:EVEN THO IT MAY BE ADDRESSED AS A BRIBE---I ACCEPT ALL STEAK DINNERS

counselfly: OKIEOILMAN -- Any idea of time the announcement by USG on will be made on Sunday? Will it be quite public and national?

OKIEOILMAN:COUNSELFLY--WATCH CLOSELY SUNDAY ON T.V FOR AN ADDRESS FROM A FINANCIAL OFFICIAL OF THE USG

PICK3KING to OKIEOILMAN: WILL YOU HAVE LIST OF DELARUE BANKS FOR SO. CALIF... THANKS

OKIEOILMAN:I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CALIFORNIA BANKS AND HAVE NO INPUT ON WHETHER THEY HAVE MACHINES OR NOT

OKIEOILMAN:THERE ARE ENTIRELY TOO MUCH EMPHASIS BEING PUT ON THE DEL A RUE MACHINES

chers: WHAT is USG

OKIEOILMAN:U S GOVERMENT CHERS

Austintx: Okie, do you know if tx, will have to cash in in Houston?

OKIEOILMAN:AUSTIN--I KNOW OF MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY BANKS IN TEXAS THAT ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE CASH IN---

karenmurphy: okieoilman, how is there too much emphasis being put on the delarue machines? and why?

OKIEOILMAN:KAREN--TOO MANY OTHER SECURITY ITEMS BUILT INTO THE DINAR FOR THE DEL A RUE TO BE THE ONLY WAY TO VERIFY THE VALIDITY OF CURRENCY cash in in Houston?

oksooner: okie any oklahoma banks??

OKIEOILMAN:OKSOONER--TRY 1 OF THE BIG 4 ON NORTHWEST EXPRESSWAY

karenmurphy: so there will be other ways to vefify the validity?

OKIEOILMAN:KAREN--MANY SECURITY FEATURES ARE VISIBLY CONFIRMABLE

Midnightplus to OKIEOILMAN: Okie, it sounds like you are totally dismissing the possibility of the RV coming in high for a short period and then dropping like Kuwait did. Is that right?

OKIEOILMAN:YES MIDNIGHT--THATS RIGHT

OKIEOILMAN: Aloha, Hawaii does not have any of the top four banks - Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, CITI, etc. Would you advise quickly flying to the mainland to CASHIN? Besides hearing the tax rate for Hawaii might be very high and go to a non-tax State such as Nevada etc. where I can go for family.

OKIEOILMAN:MELEANA--YOUR DECISION--

OKIEOILMAN:MELEANA--THE TAX LIABILITY WILL BE EQUAL ON A FEDERAL LEVEL IN ALL STATES

DrRod to OKIEOILMAN: it is always a pleasure to see you in the chatroom and to hear your encouragement. You lift up our spritis and your words are a welcome relief to most to the nonsense we see almost every day. I thank our Lord for having been my compass. Although being human, I must admit I have at times grown weary. I praise our Lord and thank you for your stable nature. My Blessings to you

OKIEOILMAN:DR ROD--YOU TOO ARE A BLESSING BY JUST BEING ON THIS SITE

OKIEOILMAN: MELEANA--CLARIFICATION--FEDERAL TAXES WILL BE THE SAME ON ALL STATES----THE STATE TAXES WHETHER CAPITOL
GAINS OR WHATEVER IS DETERMINED BY YOUR SPECIFIC STATE AND ADDRESS AND YOU SHOULD SEEK COMPETENT LEGAL ADVISE CONCERNING ANY TAXATION ISSUES WHETHER LOCAL OR FEDERAL--I AM NOT A TAX ADVISOR AND WHAT I OFFER IS IN THE WAY OF INFORMATION ONLY AND NOT TO BE TAKEN AS AN AUTHORITIVE DIFINITIVE ANSWER TO QUESTIONS

EagleHasLanded: Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:

ABC's "This Week" _ 2012 GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum.
___
NBC's "Meet the Press" _ Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J.
___
CBS' "Face the Nation" _ Former Gov. Haley Barbour, R-Miss., and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
___
CNN's "State of the Union" _ Santorum; Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., and Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C.
___
"Fox
News Sunday" _ House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio; Stuart Stevens,
campaign strategist for 2012 GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

OKIEOILMAN:EAGLE HAS LANDED--NONE OF THOSE MENTIONED ABOVE IS THE AUTHORITY TO ANNOUNCE THE MESSAGE

JAD: Okie, Ben Bernanke?????

JAD: Or Timothy Geitner

OKIEOILMAN:JAD---BINGO

OKIEOILMAN:BANKS WILL RELEASE UPON AUTHORIZATION OF THE UST

kouma1935: OK, so you are saying it is out of the hands of the Iraq's!!!

OKIEOILMAN:YES

margie: Oakie sir could you tell me if anything is going on tomorrow that we might be concerned about?

OKIEOILMAN:MARGIE--JAD JUST NAILED IT----READ ABOVE

Midnightplus to OKIEOILMAN: so all of the other country's central banks are waiting on the UST?
OKIEOILMAN:MIDNIGHT--NO CENTRAL BANKS ARE NOTIFIED BY THE IMF

alexmac: hi Okie!!! Did I miss something??? Did you bring us the RV???

OKIEOILMAN:NO ALEXMAC--I ONLY BROUGHT A HALF EATEN BALOGNA SANDWICH

OKIEOILMAN:FINALIZATION AND SIGNING OF NEW BANKING PROTOCOLS AND REGULATIONS TO BE APPLIED WORLD WIDE WAS ONLY IMPLEMENTED TODAY

trinity to OKIEOILMAN: That was he missing piece!!!

OKIEOILMAN:TRINITY--YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!

bigdaddytim: Okie, should we expect a devaluation of the US dollar to come along with this announcement?

OKIEOILMAN:TIM---NO

Midnightplus OKIEOILMAN: So announcement of new protocol is being announce on Sunday and RV on Monday?

OKIEOILMAN:MIDNIGHTPLUS---THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAUSABLE SCENARIO

DelawareMeMom: That plausable scenario sounds like an applaudable scenario!!!!! Praise the Lord!

OKIEOILMAN:DELAWAREMEMOM--GOOD DECYPHERING

lovely: OKIE will we have time to set up our trusts after the rv?

OKIEOILMAN:LOVELY---OF COURSE

bigdaddytim: Okie, being a long time "doomsdayer", I must ask: do you feel this is going to spur an eventual world currency? ie. the Amero?

OKIEOILMAN:TIM--BIBLE PROPECY STATES EVENTUALLY A WORLD WIDE CURRENCY-------SOMEDAY-----TIMING IS IN GOD'S HAND'S

OKIEOILMAN:BEFORE ANYONE LOSES BLADDER CONTROL-----GET EXCITED WHEN YOU GET YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP IN YOUR HAND'S

scan to OKIEOILMAN: OkieOilMan, Do you feel that the cashin time will be limited to 24 to 72 hours ? Thank you for all that you do

OKIEOILMAN:SCAN--THERE ARE RUMORS AND I DO REPEAT RUMORS OF A SHORT FUSE ON THE CASH IN TIME---NOT MEASURED IN HOURS BUT PERHAPS DAY'S

alexmac: okie do you feel that this will happen this weekend?

OKIEOILMAN:ALEXMAC--WE SHOULD AT LEAST HEAR SOMETHING

dkyle56 to OKIEOILMAN: We've been hearing that they will cash lower denoms first, is that another rumor?

OKIEOILMAN:DKYLE56-----HORSE BISCUITS

mvg1222 to OKIEOILMAN: I must of Missed the topic....Okie when is the timing of this to pop, do we have any ideal.

OKIEOILMAN:MVG1222--HAVE YOU NOT BEEN KEEPING UP?

TexasDad: OKIE I will surely be diversifying after the RV, but do you think the USD will be a safe medium for our primary holdings?

OKIEOILMAN:TEXASDAD--ABSOLUTELY--THE WORLDS ONLY RESERVE CURRENCY-----NOW WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND EVEN CONSIDER WRECKING WHAT IS MONETARILY HOLDING THE WORLD TOGETHER

machiej: Okie. Really enjoyed praying with you...When you say short fuse on the cash in time, do you mean at a higher rate or just cashing in in general.
Thank you.

OKIEOILMAN:MACHIEJ--ALL SPECULATION PRESENTLY--WE WILL BE INFORMED

topgun to OKIEOILMAN: what are your thoughts that whales have already exchanged with vouchers?

OKIEOILMAN:TOPGUN--ON A SELECTED BASIS PARTICULARLY REGARDING OIL COMPANYS AND CONTRACTORS ONLY----NOT INDIVIDUALS

bugattiVeyron: double slide out diesel pusher, bugatti veyron, lambo, gulfstream jet, big yacht, kids ivy league school, and band camp!!

OKIEOILMAN:BUGATTIVEYRON--VERY SELFISH APPROACH--LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

kouma1935: Is it your opinion that a large majority of our elected officials in DC are invested?

OKIEOILMAN:KOUMA-YEP

OKIEOILMAN:I AM NOT GETTING ON ANYONE PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL BUT ALL THIS TALK ABOUT
TITHEING FIRST---WELL HERES SOMETHING THAT MAY SHOCK YOU----THE FIRST 10% WHICH YOU CONSIDER TITHE WAS NEVER YOURS TO START WITH--IT WAS GOD'S---WHAT YOU DO WITH THE REMAINING 90% IS WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR AS TO HOW YOU UTILIZED THAT TO HELP OTHERS.

harryandben: mr okieoilman-is our 10% tithe based on the dinar we hold now or after it rv"s?

OKIEOILMAN:HARRYANDBEN---NOW THINK ABOUT YOUR QUESTION---YOU WANT TO GIVE GOD WORTHLESS PAPER AND KEEP THE PROFIT FOR YOURSELF??

OKIEOILMAN:BY THE COMMENTS OF SOME IT LEAD'S ME TO BELIEVE SOME MAY SUCCOMB TO THE LOTTERY SYNDROME AND BE BROKER THAN JOBE'S GOAT IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS --- (HISTORICALLY THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL THE LOTTERY WINNERS)

OKIEOILMAN:THINK ABOUT THIS-----WHEN GOD BLESSES US WITH THIS BOUNTY---DO YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO END IT THERE?--IF WE ARE GOOD STEWARDS OF WHAT HE HAS GIVEN US HE WILL ALSO BLESS US IN THE FUTURE WITH OTHER OPPORTUNITIES---IT ALL BOIL'S DOWN TO OBEDIENCE AND FAITH

trinity to OKIEOILMAN: Are you already thinking down the road .. to the next opportunity?

OKIEOILMAN:TRINITY--YES--AND IT IS VERY CLOSE

OKIEOILMAN:I AM NOT A GUIDE BUT I AM AWARE OF WHERE THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY LIES

ic1 to OKIEOILMAN:You are completely CORRECT on the Lottery Winners of past! However... They did not belong to OUR Dinarian or OOM Family! Yes, You and I and many have been GATEKEEPERS all OUR lives... So, we will STAND UNITED and make sure that the Sudden wealth Syndrome does not collapse this Family... In Jesus name I pray!

JC4LIFE...Vic1OKIEOILMAN GOOD BOY VIC--WELL SPOKEN

oilgenrl to OKIEOILMAN Windmills?

OKIEOILMAN:OILGENRL--DIFINITELY NOT

popatopcowgirl:Okieoilman-Please share with us the next opportunity when you think it is right.

OKIEOILMAN:POPATOPCOWGIRL---IN LESS THAN 24 MONTHS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY WILL ARISE COMPARABLE TO THE DINAR---VIRTUALLY THE SAME SCENARIO BUT IT WON'T TAKE 8 YEARS TO FRUITION

We have been blessed by a man with great intel tonight. Would hope everyone learns the leasons Okie so carefull gave each of us tonight before Life changing mistakes are made.

OKIEOILMAN--EXPERIENCE IS A VALUABLE TEACHER

diamondd: Think Libya

OKIEOILMAN:DIAMONDD---CLOSE--VERY CLOSE

OKIEOILMAN:DEPENDANT ON WORLD SITUATION THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST MAY PRESENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FUTURE

OKIEOILMAN JUST DON'T INVEST INTO ANY CRUISE SHIP LINES

denhel: Hi Okie any dong news

OKIEOILMAN:DENHEL--NO RATE FOR SURE BUT ALL CURRENCIES ARE SET TO GO AT THE SAME TIME

OKIEOILMAN how much of a chance do we have a rv this weekend.

OKIEOILMAN:GHAAS--BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE

mvg1222:Did the lower denoms come out today or not? Anyone have a clue?

OKIEOILMAN:MVG--YOU DON'T ISSUE LOWER DENOMS TILL IT R/V'S---WHY REPLACE WORTHLESS PAPER WITH MORE WORTHLESS PAPER OF EVEN LESS VALUE

[OKIEOILMAN:THE NICKLE ADDRESSED WAS CONCERNING THE DONG---RATE PRESENTLY UNKNOWN

OKIEOILMAN: YOU CAN SPECULATE ALL YOU WANT AS TO THE RATE-----WHAT IT IS IS WHAT IT IS AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT

OKIEOILMAN: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT WILL BE LESS THAN KUWAIT?--REMEMBER SHABBI'S STATEMENT ABOUT HAVING THE MOST VALUABLE CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST??

OKIEOILMAN:GONNA CALL IT A NIGHT----BLESSINGS TO ALL

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:29 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

DINAR WILL BE OPENED ON JAN 23rd CHINESE TIME (Sunday)
...The RV Will Be Opened in a RED Envelope on Chinese New Year(January 23, 2012)

For those of you who listened to the PTR call approximately two weeks ago, Tony mentioned that those in charge of the RV are not the original persons who put this whole thing together back in 2003(George Bush & the Dark Cabal). If you click on this: http://XXX you will understand that China(White Dragon Society) and the Global Settlements have everything to do with the RV! The White Dragon Society, who is NOW in charge of the RV will release the RV on Chinese New Year(January 23, 2012). Guess what year is coming up? THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON!

1 comments:
AnonymousJan 22, 2012 04:56 PM
Utter BS. This nonsense needs to stop. There will be no RV tomorrow and no red envelope will be opened by the White Dragon Society.

The XXX link:

1-8-2012 -whistleblower Carol - Discusses Nesara, Benjamin Fulford, Dinar, Global Currency Revaluations, Federal Reserve, Coming Arrests, Prosperity Programs, St. Germain World Trust, Zeroing Of Debt, Farm Claims-sm

Download MP3 81.75 MB
About 1-8-2012 -whistleblower carol - discusses nesara, benjamin fulford, dinar, global currency revaluations, federal reserve, coming arrests, prosperity programs, st. germain world trust, zeroing of debt, farm claims-sm

The audio recording you are about to listen to is a conference call that took place on January 8th, 2012 with a whistleblower named Carol. The call is about 4 hours long and covers a plethora of topics. Carol discusses the history of NESARA, Benjamin Fulford, Iraqi Dinar, Global Currency Revaluations, Federal Reserve, USA Corporation, Coming Arrests of Political and Banking individuals, Prosperity Programs such as Omega, St. Germaine World Trust, Zeroing of National and Global Debt, Farm Claims and much more. If you have been following the alternative news channels and blogs then most of this information has been discussed before for many years. Carol has been in contact with certain individuals that were part of the Farm Claims that triggered NESARA Law. Carol is 71 years old and has been continually informing humanity about the coming changes and global events that will be taking place sometime in 2012. You may have been hearing about some of these imminent changes from Benjamin Fulford, John MacHaffie, James Martinez, Whistleblower Fran, Whistleblower Contact 2, David Wilcock, Sheldan Nidle, Project Camelot, and many channelings from the extraterrestrial group known as Galactic Federation of Light or other spiritual entities. I have been following this global drama for the past few years and have just recently started keeping archives of these special calls by whistleblowers to share with people around the world. I post these audio files and daily articles of alternative news at my blog. The blog is presented to all those who are researching the coming changes to planet earth and humanity. Discernment is advised with all postings of information whether it be from whistleblowers or channelings from spiritual entities and extraterrestrials whom are currently communicating their plans for disclosure and first contact with humanity this year in 2012.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, January 27, 2012
Dinar - The REAL STORY BEHIND THE RV HOLDUP
From the PTR forum today...all I can say is WOW!
The real story: The hold up of the rv

To my Friends: I have thought about this for a long time & have waited patiently just like all of you have. Being in despair sometimes wondering why & when. Everyday a little closer & then suddenly one day we will be there. What I am about to tell you is somewhat of a secret to some of you, but to others it wont be. The Best Place To Hide The Truth is In Plain Sight. When it is Big & Exposed No One Will Hardly Recognize that it is A Lie!!! There is a lot to tell, but I will do my Best to keep this Short & Sweet. There are many that will say some good things & others that will ask the age old question as to where you got this from. It is my perspective & a Source that I have known for over 5 years that has told me one thing & one thing only that has never changed. I am not here looking for notoriety, just to Shed the Light On Why this has not happened. The truth Always Needs To be Told & This Is What I Am Here To Tell. There Are others that Have Told you Similar things. When I had a chance to read what Ratatap said just a few nights ago I felt that I didn't need to do this. When I read Studley's post last night, I said O.K. This is It. I made a Promise that if there was no RV the next day, then I would Tell the Story.

I want to Make One Thing Crystal Clear about The RV: THE HOLD UP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ, PERIOD. The GOI, The HCL All DONE!!! Remember what Historian said about Preparing The Scene? Something has to be done to give them enough time to implement what needs to take place Out In The Open, so the blame is put on Iraq to Create More Time. Surprised? You Shouldn't be because if You Can Imagine as Freeway Bill Has Advised us on Numerous Occasions that they (Iraq) needs this worse than we do & He Told you the TRUTH!!! O.K. So What Is The Hold Up Right? You Keep hearing Most People Dance Around The Idea that this Is Bigger than The RV, yeah we all know that right??? But What Is It??? I want to give you some history so that you will know the validity of what is going down here, but at the same time I want to keep all of this to a Minimal so that you want have so much to read. Keep these things in the back of your Mind as you Read This: China, Gold(China's),The Federal Reserve Act of 1913, The Farm Claims, and The Consortium Of 153 Countries (which by the way is growing everyday). This is as much of the history that I will put out at this time. Some of you Are Very Smart & will Connect The Dots Very Easily as to the importance of the Listing Of The History without me Going Into Details.

The hold Up, the Lies, The Deceit, The Trickery is all About One Thing & One Thing Only: A Currency Change. Yes that is Right A Currency Change. About 2 weeks ago, this past Saturday, the Federal Reserve Lease with the US Govt ended Contractually. They & all of their Minions have been in Charge for so Long, they have no desire to Give Up. If you have been running things all of your Life & Your Contract now ends, do you just hand over the keys back to the city that you have controlled for ever??? No You Don't because Of The Power Complex. What you constantly hear is that this is Bigger than the RV. They Are Right. What Is happening Before Your Very Eyes, Most Behind Your back Is that All of The Federal Reserve Notes are about to become WORTHLESS. You thought Dinar was Worthless Wait Just a Little While & Then Our Dollars Will Be Worse than The Dinar. O.K. This Is It In a Nutshell: The Reason why there has been no RV is because when this happens you will not be paid out in Federal Reserve Notes. You Will be Paid Out In New Treasury Notes, backed by something REAL (Gold, Silver, & even Perhaps Oil) You See This Change Over Has To Take Place because The Murdering, Lying Thieves Of The Federal Reserves cannot be Trusted. The War Of 1812 was about A Bank Charter. Guess What Bank they were trying to Resurrect??? You Guessed it, A central banking System Ran By WHO??? The Same Liars As Now. JFK, knew that they were A Threat To Society & This Is Why They Had Him Killed. JFK was Brilliant, he was going to Do Something that Had Never been Done Before & that was He Was Going To Level The Playing Field. The abundance of Inequalities that exist had he lived would not be as they are now. He was Ahead of His Time.

There is a paradigm shift that is about to take place. This is not the stuff that you read in story books, but the Real Deal, involving Real People Like You & me. This Is The Time that God Speaks About In His Words That The Wealth Of The Wicked Will Be taken Away & Given To His People. Those that have Had Will Be Stripped & those that Have Not Had Will Receive The Abundance That All Of Us Have Heard About Long Ago.America has been Deemed A Sleeping Giant & Now it is Time For us To Awaken From Our Slumber. This is Our Time!!!

The video that most of you have seen that went viral several weeks ago where the spokesman of the Consortium of 153 countries. If you noticed that he did not tape this on one of the Networks that we have here in the US because the information will be skewed. One of the things that he said that was given him from the group is that 3 things must be changed & the first of those was the Monetary System. The Countries involved know that it is TIME FOR A CHANGE. This Monetary change is Happening Now because the Federal Reserve cannot be Trusted. When the Basel 3 Initiative has been fully Implemented then everything will be SET IN STONE. There are a few things that need to be completed, but just know this: The New Money even before the Dinar came into play has been sitting in the banks just waiting for this time for well over 5 years. I will end this here As I Feel that I have said what needed to be said. Just Know that We Are There!!! Wanted To Shed The Light On What Was In The Dark that Most Were Dancing Around & Afraid To Tell You Out Straight. May The Blessings Of Our Lord Be With All Of Us & May His Abundance Of Blessings Allow Us To Transform The Lives Of His People Forever More. And So it is Amen!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:59 AM
3 comments:

Anonymous Jan 27, 2012 06:24 AM
Hate to say it, but I told you so. No Dinar RV until the U.S. dollar collapses and a new currency is implemented.

Doug Duff Jan 27, 2012 07:01 AM
Here's what I've been screaming for years:
John 21:11 (KJV)
Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. [ENDQUOTE]
I didn't add anything to it; I didn't take anything away from it. Read it for yourself.

Doug Duff

John MacHaffie Jan 27, 2012 07:27 AM
ANON 6:24 AM --- And you are? Where is your posting? What is your name? Yea I know- don't have the balls to put it out there.
Sonny --- the world is loaded with critical back seat drivers. Suggest you reveal yourself as this will be the last and only comment being allowed on this blog.
Don't have time for ya!

change_is_comming_are_you_ready? Jan 27, 2012 07:57 AM
In adding to this post.
One must remember that we have two governments running at the same time. one was under contact(law of 1871) the other is the good old us constitution from 1776 with all power given to the people.
draw a chart it's simple. on one side note china that gave gold to washington all those years back to get this country going..there's a contract there..then a contact from the law of 1871...so what if the 1871 contact is null and void? is not ALL(and i do mean ALL) contracts null and void under it? is this concept really that hard to understand? this includes anything set up under the "corperation". nothing personal it's business. here's your pink slip..like poof said..it's just a old fasion "forced" bankrupcy. People are not wanting to loose control of there "intitlements" funny a contract is void and they think they are "owed" something that they "created".

Anonymous Jan 27, 2012 09:01 AM
Hi John Finally we are seeing this with some clarity and I feel that it is a bit overdue .. (gag orders, confidentiality etc)have kept the actual real truth vague and 'between the lines'for so long that most are confused and are just guessing at what might "be"...
There is lots more that the Author didn't write (above) . Global settlements , nesara, the Trusts , etc , this is what I think it is , the cooks got together and built this beautiful cake using all the ingredients above and the Rv is the icing , this will be presented to the people of the world to feast on ,I am sure that as we speak the invitations are being finalized and will be sent out as soon as the preparations are completed ,, PATIENCE ..

Anonymous Jan 27, 2012 09:15 AM
Thanks John for posting this. Extremely crystal clear analysis.

Amen! By the way, all the "gurus" who said they were asked not to talk because of national security resumed their posts after a couple of days. A post from Freeway Bill is below. Guess the Dinaridjits have a short memory.

1-27-2012 Guru Freeway Bill So many things are pointing to an RV at any hour. NOBODY knows exactly when this will hit, but based on what we have heard and seen, I think the timing of bringing it out during non-banking hours has been thrown out the window and seeing it in the middle of the day may just be something that could happen...This is not a "normal" weekend coming...So many things in the works...we are waiting for the release of rates to the banks right now. This is OUR TIME! We are getting ready to see the Greatest Transfer of Wealth in our history!

As for the RV, if it doesn't happen today ... you guessed it, Tuesday!

1-26-2012 Guru TerryK IF THIS DOES NOT GO DOWN BY THIS FRIDAY THEY (SO CALLED) SOURCE IS TELLING ME THIS TUESDAY. OH DID YOU KNOW THAT THE BUDGET STATES 3.41...HAVE NOT SEEN THE NEW BUDGET...BUT HEARD THAT ON A CALL I WAS ON FROM JORDAN CONTACT
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

You thought Dinar was Worthless Wait Just a Little While & Then Our Dollars Will Be Worse than The Dinar.
But you all spend so much time and effort discussing what the rate will be. Think of all those "investors" out there, with their worthless Dinars, waiting to turn them into Dollars which will immediately become worthless whatever the rate. Obviously the answer must be to keep hold of your Dinars and only change them into Dollars as and when you actually need cash in the US.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, January 28, 2012
Dinar Intels Update 1-27-12
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:10:40 PM
Subject: Lots of intel pointing to rate going live very, very soon - 1/27/12

There is a GREAT deal of info/intel reposted now in the BLOG at DinarRecaps.com ...
no reason for me to copy and paste it all here ... just go there for yourself!

The chat rooms are buzzing tonight as more intel is coming in about banks now
having LIVE rates for the IQD on their screens
... changing often, but live--just
waiting for the final rate to show and the dinar to become internationally
tradeable.

Cap1 is saying the IMF and Iraq came to an agreement on certain issues two
days ago ....... and that SOME banks are now seeing the REAL rate.

Whatever secret dealings are going on behind the scenes, it certainly appears
we have NEVER been this close before, and it's about to happen.

M

Cap1/Studley/BWM Chats - Post By Highhopes PTR Forum 01/27/2012
Just emailed to me....stated by Highhopes

1:53 PM [KDW] Good news from across the pond - - lawyer said it is on the way and will see it today!
1:53 PM [KDW] I just got home and got the phone call when i sat down at the computer.
1:51 PM [..CAP1] KDW -GREAT NEWS!!
1:52 PM [..CAP1] SEE THERE. ANOTHER CONFIRMATION.
1:55 PM [Bigdog55] KDW excellent, thank you I guess you can keep this attorney
1:56 PM [KDW] He is a keeper
2:08 PM [KDW] Ok everything is on go will see this rate pop in any time today is the news from lawyer across the pond

Additional Chat Posts:

Studley] hey everyone, MRP how r u??? lots of movement, waiting for the official announcement
[Studley] still on phone guys... trying to confirm info.... NO LIVE RATES YET
[diversehh] Studley no live rates at 1166????????
[Studley] DIVERSEHH... THAT IS STILL A FIXED RATE BASED ON A DIRTY FLOAT
Studley] COACH... I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN ON PHONE AND MEETINGS ALL DAY... WHAT DID JONNY SAY?
[Studley] I AM HEARING SAME AS JONNY, WE ARE THAT CLOSE, BUT NOT LIVE YET
[bama] Studley with Forex closing in under an hour, does that put us looking toward Sunday again or are banks on a different time frame?
[Studley] GUYS... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, LIVE RATES WILL SHOW EVERYWHERE, WE DO NOT, NOT HAVE THAT YET.... ON PHONE WITH BANKERS RIGHT NOW.... STILL NOT TRADEABLE
[Brightlight] BWM have anyone said what the live rate is?
[BWM] Brightlight jonny explained that earlier... it needs to be live to be adjusted
[abbababy] BWM Drove by a BOA bank yesterday afternoon and it was extremely crowed & A guard wa standing at the front door outside of bank. Seemed very odd. That bank has eplty parking lots most of the time, but yesterday must have had about 330 or more cars. Very interesting.
----------------

This just in from Jonnywg:

(*)[jonnywg] SCREENS ARE LIVE WITH NEW POSTED RATES.............. I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS FOR SECURITY,...... BUT WE ARE WERE NO DINAIAN HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE............

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:48 AM

Johnny Wang actually has no wang. I'm not allowed to discuss this due to security, but due to this anatomical omission we know he won't be going where no Dinaian has ever been before................
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

As a point of interest.I received an email from Guru Blaino. Blain says that it sure has been taking a long time get this RV thing going and "Guru" is just a title someone gave him. In other words,he really doesn't know about when this RV might happen. Not to worry because Blain has a surefire money maker in the works and he needs to get a team together to sell this scientific weight loss product. Well it's a standard MLM deal that promises you will make tons of cash and possibly be gifted with a BMW car of your choice!
Please forgive the cut and paste,but here is guru Blaino seeming to
be on the verge of ditching the RV dream!

Per Guru Blaino of Planet Dinar:
Thanks up front for taking a moment to give this a read! For some of you, this e-mail is the fulcrum upon which your short term future will gain the leverage to lift you into a better, more comfortable life.
Months ago, I asked people to drop me a note if they had any interest in future programs and opportunities... well, You did and I have, thus, this short note.
If you watch the Dinar investment, you know we are closer than ever... and it could be argued that we were "closer than ever" many times in the past, so this begs the question: "What can I do to; feel better, take some 'positive' action, get your life and finances moving again and meet people that care about the things that count!
I have found an opportunity that beckons me... now, and I am looking for a handful of people to challenge themselves, position for success and partner with myself and others to fast track some success... while we await other things!
The rewards will be great...
How about a brand new BMW (you choose the model) in 30 days?
(Yeah, 30 days from NOW!)... (NO, Not a toy, the real deal!).... (Yeah, YOU!)
Peace of mind from a financially secure place in the real world?
Feeling empowered, enriched and restored?
If these things sound like the person you want to be in the next few weeks... read on.

What you WON"T DO to sample this opportunity: Quit whatever job you may have now, jump thru burning hoops, feed wild animals by hand.... etc

LOL!
HOW I GOT HERE!
I can take a hint... a 'HOUSE' doesn't have to fall on me! LOL!

Way back in November... last year, I had a brief discussion with an old friend about some news, some intel and a venture he was about to start up... and truthfully, his words about this "new deal" went in one ear and ... well, you know the how it is! (just being honest!)
Anyway my old friend, well, actually he is only in his late twenties, and I agreed that I would look it over .... yadda, yadda, yadda... and it was so new to him that he was not really able to answer too many questions, nor did I have too many! (Did I sound interested to you?... Right, me neither!) But, I told him to set me up and we turned our talk to other things.

Thanksgiving was JUST ending, Christmas was a hurtling juggernaut about to run me over and we had plans to be gone for a couple of weeks. Oh, and (They Say) we were "about to RV tomorrow!" It was a very busy time!

ANYway early in January we were home again and I was trying to get my brain back in the Dinar game, reconnect with contacts and sources... the usual swirl of day to day stuff n things that go along with the site and the people who make it work. In the course of that I re-connected with my 'young' friend about mid month and made some inquiries about his holiday, plans, etc. I had never received the information on the "Deal" he had discussed weeks before, and it turned out there was an address mix up so we decided to basically start over. Somewhat later stuff n things arrived and sat around a few more days until I finally got a chance to dig into it and then began a flurry of calls and an exchange of information that left me astonished and excited!

I think you will be too!

I am moving forward immediately with this, however, I felt that to honor my commitment to you from months ago, I ought to at least extend you the chance that I got to review and consider. Eight weeks later my young friend and his wife are now driving 2 (TWO!) BRAND NEW BMW Automobiles! (free to them) He has piled up a huge amount of cash earnings ($5 Figures and growing!), is helping people and having fun! Want some? You will work directly with us!

What's not to like? Most of you (Dinarians) know his name and voice, I'll share it when we talk. I just wish He had found this 6 months ago when we were going to RV... "Any second now!" ("They Say"... surely the biggest liars on PlanetEarth!)

I hope we are NOT looking at another few months, but just in case.... consider this "Income Insurance!" Join the Team, I'll see you in Kansas City next month!

I need a Management team that can work with me in a personal one on one situation, as Managers to share the fun, the rewards and the positioning! Thousands of people are waiting!

The time is NOW and there is room for YOU! We are giving away 9 to 11 BMW's ... EVERYDAY! Want leather with that?

Join us and 'Become!'
Blaino

OK... NOW WHAT?
That's the simple multi-media part of this... click on the link and get a simple, fast idea about the program, the process and YOUR possibilities.

You will be empowered with an easy, fun way to change your own world!

CLICK HERE TO RESCORE YOUR LIFE!

All your questions will have answers there, or you will find a link to contact me!

Explore, investigate and take action! We'll be working together within hours! You'll find a contact tab after the jump!

See you on the other side, Blaino
Meet me in Kansas City next month! Details to follow!
Contact me after the jump!

CLICK HERE!

Sincerely,

Blaino and the VLR!
Planetdinar.com
CHECK THESE!
HOW I GOT HERE!
TIRED OF THE WAIT?
WITS END?

TIRED OF THE WAIT?
Join the crowd. Many of us feel the weeks, months and even YEARS of waiting sliding by us while we "wait impatiently" for the RV... so our lives can re-start!

ENOUGH!

Here is a simple fun way to get started NOW on the things YOU want to do, the places you want to go, the people you want to meet!

Are you at your wit's END?
If you don't like the 'output' in your life as it is, you MUST change the 'input'... we will show you how!
Step by step, it's really not as tough as it seems.

If you are like most people, all you need is a map to follow and some good people to travel the road with you!

WE'VE GOT THAT!

CLICK AND GO!
RESCORE

Dratzo~!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote: Please forgive the cut and paste,but here is guru Blaino seeming to be on the verge of ditching the RV dream!
Linking has the unintended consequence of raising these sites position in search results, making them more visible and attracting more victims. This is the reason I cut ‘n paste so many of these long rants, not because it’s an evil experiment to see how much of this normal people can read before their heads explode, honest (but if your head does explode, let me know).
Blue Goo Guano wrote:Per Guru Blaino of Planet Dinar:

I am moving forward immediately with this, however, I felt that to honor my commitment to you from months ago, I ought to at least extend you the chance that I got to review and consider. Eight weeks later my young friend and his wife are now driving 2 (TWO!) BRAND NEW BMW Automobiles! (free to them) He has piled up a huge amount of cash earnings ($5 Figures and growing!), is helping people and having fun! Want some? You will work directly with us!

What's not to like? Most of you (Dinarians) know his name and voice, I'll share it when we talk. I just wish He had found this 6 months ago when we were going to RV... "Any second now!" ("They Say"... surely the biggest liars on PlanetEarth!)

I hope we are NOT looking at another few months, but just in case.... consider this "Income Insurance!" Join the Team, I'll see you in Kansas City next month!

I need a Management team that can work with me in a personal one on one situation, as Managers to share the fun, the rewards and the positioning! Thousands of people are waiting!

The time is NOW and there is room for YOU! We are giving away 9 to 11 BMW's ... EVERYDAY! Want leather with that?

Join us and 'Become!'
Blaino
My idea for a “sweep up” scam for use on these idiots is simple. If they haven’t spent all their ready cash on Dinars, then maybe they’ll spend it on advance fees.

Deep Dinar
Dig Your Dinar Investment Deeper Today!

Hello, I’m Deep Knight, Dinar Guru extraordinaire. Like most savvy Dinar investors, you are primed to make $millions or even $billions. But if like some you really need part or all of your investment TODAY, then we have a new program you’ll want to take advantage of – CASH FOR DINARS NOW!

Deep Dinar has the best confidential sources in the industry, and they tell us that an RV at $10.66 will be happening soon. Very soon. But you’ve heard this before and may not be able to wait even this short time. We are willing to trust your instincts as Dinar investors and offer you a way of cashing out at almost full rates of $10.00 each TODAY! That’s a quarter of a million dollars for each 25,000 Dinar note!

Deep Dinar is so certain that the RV is imminent that we will cash in your Dinars for a modest shipping, handling, and advance fee right now! Your dollars can be shipped to your literally minutes after your currency has been checked and used for all those bills that have been piling up, or simply to show all those doubters that you really are an investment genius after all!

What is this shipping and handling fee, you might ask? Simple, we will be doing RUSH handling and shipment to get you your cash as soon as possible, shipping by Overnight Delivery or even faster. We also need to scientifically check all currency using state-of-the-art DeLaRue machines operated by trained forensic scientists. We only use the best and have to pay for it, and part of this enormous cost is offset by a modest $50 per order shipping and handling fee which must be paid up front, of course.

And what about the advanced fee? When you are ready to cash in your Dinars using our program, you will first be sending us an electronic reservation form. We will immediately reserve your Dinars a place in the cash-in line, at a guaranteed rate of $10 each. This is a bit of a risk on our part, but we know that as a Dinar investor you must be both astute and honest, so we are willing to take it! All we ask is a tiny 1% advanced cash-in fee to offset part of our risk. For example, if you need to take care of bills and such and want to cash in a single 10,000 Dinar note, you would send it to use FedEx overnight (do not send this US postal service – they have scanners which will immediately tell the government that you’re shipping Dinars making them fair game for confiscation or worse!) along with $50 for shipping and handling and $1,000 for the advanced fee on the $100,000 we’ll be returning to you, usually the same day we receive your shipment!

This advanced fee is so modest you may wonder how we will be making money on this deal. First of all, we are a service organization more interested in helping you than in making profits, especially since we are all Dinar investors who will be rolling in cash along with you once the RV happens. And at an RV of $10.66 we will be making at least $0.66 on each Dinar, along with your $0.10, which should just cover our operating costs.

The RV is so close many of you may not need to use this service, but cashing in even a small amount will allow you the flexibility you need to optimize your financial house and maybe even have some left over for that giant blowout party all of you are planning for the day the RV is finally announced! You might even want a few hundred thousand dollars to buy new cars to give as party favors for your guests, for which you will need cash up front. Whatever your needs, we are more than willing to service them as long as you are willing to meet us halfway with an advanced fee that shows us you’re a serious investor and not some scam artist taking us for a ride.

What do you have to lose? You can be enjoying your windfall as soon as tomorrow and not have to worry any more about the New World Order delaying your richly-deserved riches! Just fill our this form HERE, e-mail it to us, and then send our your Dinars and fees IN CASH to us for processing. It’s quick, easy, and will finally shut up those of your family and friends who have been ridiculing you since you made what you can finally prove is today’s best investment!

Results may not be typical and depend on many factors, no guarantees are implied even when they are listed as “guarantees.” Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

DINAR INTEL - OAKIE

OKIEOILMAN: IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THINGS ARE AT A FEVERED PITCH PRESENTLY. FROM WHAT I AM HEARING EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE VERY NEAR FOR US. LET'S KEEP THE CORPORATE PRAYERS GOING TO SEE THIS ACCOMPLISHED. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT INTEL RECEIVED TODAY. IT APPEARS PRAYERS AND DREAMS ARE COMING TO REALIZATION. THERE ARE MANY RUMORS FLOATING AROUND THAT HAS SUBSTANCE AND SOME THAT ARE NOT SO ACCURATE IN THEIR STATEMENTS. AT LONG LAST AT LEAST THEIR ARE ACTIVITY HAPPENING. WE ARE NOW IN A HISTORIC MOMENT THAT WILL BE REMEMBERED AT LEAST IN OUR GENERATION. TO GOD BE THE ETERNAL THANKS FOR THIS BLESSING. KEEP ALERT AND DON'T BE APPREHENSIVE AS IT WILL SERVE NO FUNCTIONAL PURPOSE.. JUST SIT BACK--RELAX--AND LET THE TURN OF EVENTS PLAYING OUT COME TO FRUITION. I AM VERY EXPECTANT--NUFF SAID!!!

OKIEOILMAN: IT WOULD SEEM ILLOGICAL FOR AN RI AS IT WOULD NOT FULFILL THE NECESSITIES OF THEIR BUDGETARY REQUIREMENTS
OKIEOILMAN: IF AN RV OCCURS THEIR ARE POSSIBILITY OF RATE CHANGE SOON THEREAFTER
OKIEOILMAN: THE INITIAL RATE (WHEN PUBLISHED) WILL BE OUR INDICATOR OF WHETHER TO PLAY THE CARDS OR HOLD THEM
OKIEOILMAN: THE CHANGE COULD BE LESS DEPENDENT ON HOW HIGH THE INITIAL RV RATE IS

OKIEOILMAN: THERE SHOULD BE A COMA AFTER LESS

pattycakes to OKIEOILMAN: if it comes in an RI then it will go up after
OKIEOILMAN: PATTYCAKES--THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT
Ribeye to OKIEOILMAN: Hi! OKIE..good to see you,sir. Do you believe, if rv, rate would be subject to drop below $4.40 at worst case?
OKIEOILMAN: RIBEYE--LOTS OF CONJECTURE REGARDING THAT---EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON INITIAL RATE-
okiegroupie to OKIEOILMAN: So if the rate is higher than we expect, change could be more? I had thought there was a few months before they could change the rate again. Could you please explain a little further on that thought, Okie? TYVM
OKIEOILMAN: GROUPIE--JUST THE OPPOSITE
tootygal to OKIEOILMAN: Have you heard anything about UST having a fee put on the rate before the bank/dealer quotes us their rate? Some have said maybe 5-10% off the CBI rate?? Thanks--
OKIEOILMAN: TOOTY--I HAVE HEARD AND EMPHASIZE HEARD THAT
okieamigo to OKIEOILMAN: can you say when... you think we will see this?
OKIEOILMAN: AMIGO--UNLESS MURPHY'S LAW INTERVENES AGAIN----RIGHT AWAY
kitchencat to OKIEOILMAN: Sir, some of us think the RI could be a win win for GOI, if works out GOI takes credit, if it goes south, they blame the IMF
OKIEOILMAN: KITCHENKAT--NO---CHINA EFFECT WILL PREVENT THAT
OKIEOILMAN: CHINA AND CHRISTINE LeGARDE IS HOLDING 4 ACES AND A KING-------WANNA BET AGAINST THAT HAND???
OKIEOILMAN: FORGET SOROS---HE IS OR IS GOING TO BE TOAST

okieamigo to OKIEOILMAN: when this is over... will you be able to tell us all that went on behind the scenes?
OKIEOILMAN: AMIGO--I DOUBT ANYONE WILL KNOW ALL THE DETAILS----KINDA LIKE THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION
pattycakes to OKIEOILMAN: do you think our president will get arrested
OKIEOILMAN: PATTYCAKES THE ANSWER THAT I WOULD GIVE TO THAT QUESTION WOULD INCITE TO RIOT
Wtex to OKIEOILMAN: are there any other forces out there want this RV sidetracked?
OKIEOILMAN: WTEX---FROM THE GET GO-----YES
SEBtopdog to OKIEOILMAN: Okie, it's an honor to speak with you. Okieamigo's question about the behind-the-scenes details sparked some interest. We may not know all the details, but it would make an incredible truth-is-stranger-than-fiction tale. It could be a novel and/or screenplay, don't you think?
OKIEOILMAN: TOPDOG--YES BUT WHO WOULD WRITE THE SCRIPT?
OKIEOILMAN: NO ONE KNOWS ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENES DETAILS INVOLVING MANY COUNTRIES AND INDIVIDUALS
OKIEOILMAN: I WILL NOT STAY UP AT NIGHT----THE LORD HAS THIS WORKED OUT FOR ME (AND YOU) IN HIS PERFECT TIMING

Wtex to OKIEOILMAN: is there a time frame Iraq has for RV before IMF slaps them down and takes over?
OKIEOILMAN: WTEX--YOUR SPEAKING IN PAST TENSE
Quidnuc: so are we down to an hour by hour, minute by minute, or by a certain day.
OKIEOILMAN: QUIDNUC--CLOSER THAN A BAND AID ON YOUR SKIN
OKIEOILMAN: SINCE I UNDERSTAND SITES ARE BEING MONITORED WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT WE SAY---SOMETIMES ALL THE SUGAR IN THE WORLD WON'T MAKE YOUR WORDS TASTE GOOD IF YOU HAVE TO EAT THEM
OKIEOILMAN: MANY OTHERS ARE POSTING ON OTHER SITES THINGS THAT ARE OF A SECURE NATURE AND IT MAY JUMP UP AND BITE THEM ON THE BUTT
OKIEOILMAN: ALLHA--JUST WORE MY BODY OUT FROM 2 MANY YEARS OF HARD LABOR (AND NOT ON THE CHAIN GANG)
OKIEOILMAN: LOOK AT THE QUESTIONS---I NOT ONLY AM A SPEED READER AND TYPER BUT I CAN'T EVEN KEEP UP
builder1: Try this one..Any Jobs for me where your at Okie
OKIEOILMAN: BUILDER--WHAT QUALIFICATIONS OR FIELD OF WORK ARE YOU SEEKING?
builder1: I will call tomorrow around your noon?
OKIEOILMAN: BUILDER--NOT BEFORE NOON--HAVE MOUNDS OF PAPER WORK TO SORT THRU TONIGHT
OKIEOILMAN: PHONE
OKIEOILMAN: EXTREMELY POSITIVE INTEL JUST RECEIVED--CAN'T SAY MORE
OKIEOILMAN: I MUST GET BACK TO MY PAPER WORK UP TO MY EAR'S IN-----REST ASSURED--WE'RE IN A WONDERFUL SPOT RIGHT NOW--

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:36 AM 0 comments

We used to be in GO mode, but now we're in GO GO GO mode!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Date: Tuesday, 31-Jan-2012 15:15:30

(Thanks, B. :)
Reader B. sends us:
=====
1-31-2012 Guru Freeway Bill This baby could literally drop at any moment...Agreements have been made and we are on an "hour by hour" watch.

1-31-2012 Guru Cap1 cash in should be starting on wednesday...some believe we need to hurry to cash in because the rate is going to drop, some say it will be 30 days. the rate will be in the $8 range.

1-31-2012
Guru Frank26 We need to raise the value because inflation is getting out of control. Inflation is likely touching 10% and maybe even 11% now. Syria and Iran causing issues? Think on these things. the budget is really done and is awaiting the GOI and CBI to release it anytime now.
we will see the rate before they see Ch. 7.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:27 PM

0 comments:

This has been up over 9 hours and their are no comments. If MacHalfie's readers are frustrated because the Galactic Forces don't show, imagine how they feel about those Dinars they bought. Even IMPENDING - 5 LARGEST MAJOR BANKS BANKRUPTCY NOW --- MUST HEAR! got 5 comments in a few hours (one about how banks failing will force the IQD RV). Still nary a word here. And such good news too - It's Tomorrow! Woopie! Go RV!

I remember one comment on a Dinar website that they would HAVE to RV immediately, if not sooner, to avoid a civil war in Iraq. A reply said that they would have to RV to avoid a civil ware here - that is the good ol' US of A - because 2 million American Dinar investors were frustrated at Obama's interference and ready to explode with rage.

My prediction? Groundhog Day fer sure! After all, since ancient times Groundhog Day is when currencies are traditionally revalued in Arab countries. Either that or next Tuesday.

Posted at Guru Diner after these - selected and most recent on top:

1-31-2012 Guru DinarWishes We are Waiting for it...It could happen anytime from what I hear and things are having to take its course because of certain events that have taken place over the past 48 hours or so...I will tell you all I have a great feeling about the next 2-3 days... get ready to get off this ride...Very Soon!

1-31-2012 Guru Studley we are seemingly right on top of this happening ...however, when I tell you all to stay balanced...there is a reason...lots of movement in the world...some amazing events are lining up as we speak...this is an extremely complex event...think globally, and multiple moving parts that are needing to be insync at the same time...we are still in a very strong window... lots of players are pushing for this to come out...the problem is there might still be one or two roadblocks in the way.

1-31-2012 Guru Forward we are about to have a HUGE breakthrough. i'll believe that even if no one else wants to.

1-31-2012 Guru Ray ONE OF MY IRAQI CONTACTS, HE HAS A FAMILY MEMBER IN BAGHDAD THAT HAS A FRIEND THAT IS A REPORTER THAT WAS AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE THAT WAS HELD LAST NIGHT. THE PERSON GIVING THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS MOHAMMED SALEH MUDHER. HE STATED THAT THE IQD WOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE USD VERY SOON. HE WOULD NOT GIVE A DATE...ALSO...THAT WHEN THE REVALUE TAKES PLACE, THE BORDERS WOULD BE CLOSED FOR 24 TO 48 HOURS AND THE BANKS WOULD BE CLOSED ALSO. HE ALSO STATED THAT THE PEOPLE IN COUNTRY WOULD HAVE 20 DAYS TO CASH IN AND PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF IRAQ WOULD HAVE 30 DAYS. HE KEPT STRESSING THAT THE RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN VERY SOON.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Maybe it will just fall apart and dinar dreamers will move on to MLM- where BMW autos are given for free (so says Guru Blaino)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 2, 2012
"I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ"

Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: "I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ"
Date: Wednesday, 1-Feb-2012 23:26:37

Hi, Folks -

=====
2-1-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPSAT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED.
2-1-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM STILL WORKING ON ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS AND THE RATE. AS TO WHEN THE USA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD RECEIVES THE NEWS IS AN UNKNOWN FACTOR TO ME PRESENTLY -- BUT IT SHOULD GO VIRAL I WOULD THINK RAPIDLY.ACCORDING TO SOURCES FRIDAY MAY BE OUR PAY DAY.
=====

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:44 AM
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

Ha! You are all barking up the wrong tree!
http://www.thenational.ae/business/econ ... -inflation

And in last weeks news:
http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/0 ... -in-value/

And there's still only 1164 Dinars to the Dollar
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: And there's still only 1164 Dinars to the Dollar
I saw a chart that showed the IQD varying between 1164 and 1168 to the dollar (as a "sell" rate) over the last couple of years. However, when it was 1164 the other day, all sorts of Dinaridjits went wild over the 3.4% increase. The second link above made the same mistake:
Central Bank of Iraq announced that it revaluated the Iraqi Dinar by 3.4% relative to the US Dollar, according to a report from Al Sumaria.

“During the daily auction of foreign currencies’ exchange, the Central Bank raised the value of Iraqi dinar against the dollar by 3.4%, or four Dinars,” the deputy governor of the bank told the news agency.
Sorry Al, 4 Dinars, or 1168 to 1164 Dinars per dollar, is a 0.34% increase, not 3.4%.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

If you read that article, it also points out that is the official rate the bank sets, so you can bet that:
1. It isn't the "street" rate or "open market" rate and
2. It's the opening negotiating position for any real international deals and not necessarily the price it will actually happen at.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the current official phrase for that is "results may vary". Since 1 dinar is (still) only worth about .0008, it really isn't going to make much difference unless you are buying enough to paper your den, and even then I think they are still cheaper than wallpaper.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Interesting reading on Dinar Guru - a bit of a lack of consensus. As posted, that is, the newest ones on top.

2-2-2012 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE GOOD TO GO. ON TARGET. WE WAIT. RATE POST COMING SOON TO LATER SOMETIME TODAY. ALL THE DATA AND INFO IS FORTHCOMING. THE ONLY ONES KNOWING MY SOURCES ARE THE DOG AND CAT WHO OVERHEAR EVERYTHING. THEY ARE VERY EDUCATED THOUGH. : )

2-2-2012 Guru Kaperoni I don’t know where these guys get this stuff? There is no RV at this time, not in country or out of country. Period. The CBI has officially updated for the day at 1166. They even held a small currency auction $4, 321,000. I watch Iraqi News for an hour, nothing on the scrolling banner. Nothing on the news sites. Therefore, we can say with certainty this is bogus intel. Stay grounded, stick to facts

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg AS STATED WE HAVE CONFIRMED OKIE'S STATEMENT IS CORRECT...THERE WERE ISSUES ON IMPLEMENTATION ...RATES ARE NOT KNOWN...IT MAY TAKE TIME BUT IT WILL SHOW ON ONE OF CBI/FOREX OR BANKSCREENS...SEVERAL DEALERS / CURRENCY CONVERTERS ARE NOT SELLING AS AT NOON EST...MOST DEALERS ARE STILL SELLING...BE PATIENT WE WILL SEE IT

2-2-2012 Newshound Guru Robusto I'm extremely excited about the 2nd day of very low auctions...

2-2-2012 Guru Bluwolf I work with facts and they are saying that it should be activated in us as of now, for it is already on our shores...it could be in 5 minutes 5 hours or by the end of the day but its here folks...rates will be very high...hang in there and be patient

2-2-2012 Guru Enorrste OKIE has NO sources, period. None of them knows the date or the rate...both CBI and Parliament are ready to do this YESTERDAY...if the GOI does something, expect an RV. If not, look to Shabibi to go solo and pull the trigger. I personally believe it is now very close because of the hemhorraging of dollars from CBI into Iran...They will have to RV to get the dinar up to at least $1 so that they can stop selling dollars on the open market in Iraq...I give it 3 weeks maximum. But then again I could be wrong! LOL.

2-2-2012 Guru BWM There are obviously differing opinions as to what our status is at the moment...IMO and let me emphasize MY opinion, the definition of an RV is the "visible change of a rate allowing for a cash in of currency for a change of value"...do we have that AT THIS TIME? NO. There may be "announced" or "agreed" acknowledgements, but...no international, visible opportunity for us to cashin AT THIS MOMENT. This is changing by the second, with information we continue to bring to you as we can...The news is GREAT but we aren't at the banks yet.

2-2-2012 Guru Freeway Bill this is a complex process and you just have to let it come out in it's own time...GOD BLESS Okie as I know he has been getting some heat this morning all over the boards...So glad to see that he was right...relax and let this all unfold.

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg i have just confirmed that okie oil man is correct. THERE WAS AN RV IN COUNTRY IRAQ LAST NIGHT...THERE WERE COMPLICATIONS THAT CANNOT BE DISCUSSED...AS AT 3:30 AM THIS MORNING THE JOB WAS COMPLETED AND PUT ON A TIMER TO SHOW TODAY...INITIALLY IT MAY BE AN RI...BUT IT MAY BE HEADED TO AN RV SHORTLY...I HAVE NO FURTHER DETAILS...JUST MY PRIVELEGE TO CONFIRM OKIE'S POST RE THE IN COUNTRY RV...LEGARDE IS IN OR JUST COMING FROM IRAQ RE THE RV NEGOTIATIONS...RATES WILL SHOW TODAY WE MAY NOT HAVE CASHIN UNTIL FRI OR MONDAY...RATES MAY ONLY SHOW AT THE BANK...CONGRATULATIONS OKIE...HOPEFULLY THIS IS IT.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE LATEST I HAVE JUST NOW RECEIVED IS THAT WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE IN THE USA---TODAY!!! YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD BULLDOG AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS AND ALL THE FLACK WE HAVE RECEIVED BY BEING FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WORLD---IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING OUR POSTINGS. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS SOME ARE PRIVIED TO INTEL BEFORE OTHERS. AM GETTING CONFLICTING INTEL REGARDING THE RATE. FROM ALL INSIGHT IT APPEARS THE HIGHER RATE IS THE MOST PROBABLE----AT LEAST AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME.

2-2-2012 Guru Bulldog75 I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT...THE IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV IS CORRECT. WE SHOULD NOW SEE THE RATE LATER TODAY OR TONITE! THE PRIVATE BANKERS WILL STOP SELLING ABOUT 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OFFICIALLY ON UST /BANK SITES.

2-2-2012 Guru Med VERY EXCITED...SEEING THE IMMEDIATE CHANGE TO CBI AUCTIONS...I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WOULD DRAG BUT THEY DIDNT ALSO ONE OF THE ARTICLES...STATED THAT CBI IS MOVING THE DINAR TO A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. THIS IS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT. THE MOVE TO NOT SELLING USD WAS HUGE. ALL THIS HAS TO BE PART OF PHASE II AND IS PREPARATION BEFORE THE MAJOR CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE. THINGS ARE MOVING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED.

2-2-2012 Guru Cap1 IT WOULD BE DINARIAN SUICIDE FOR OKIE TO COME OUT AND FOR ME AS WELL, TO COME OUT AND STATE THAT AN INCOUNTRY HAD OCCURRED WHEN IT HADN'T...HE HAS AGAIN CONFIRMED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. I ALSO AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENTS.SO, WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE RATE WILL SHOW UP FOR US TODAY.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE R/V IN IRAQ OCCURED APPROXIMATELY 4 PM CST YESTERDAY--NOW WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE POSTING HERE IN THE USA AND WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED. THESE ARE UNKNOWN FACTORS AT THIS TIME. I HAVE MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS SINCE LAST NIGHT OF THE VALIDITY OF THE INTEL. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE OTHER COUNTRIES WERE R/V'D OR D/V'D AT THE SAME TIME. HOPEFULLY AS THE DAY PROGRESSES WE WILL KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I STATED---WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR DETAILS AND WHEN AVAILABLE I WILL POST WHAT INTEL REPORTS.

Dinarian suicide if his "intel" is wrong? If this were true, there would be no Dinar Gurus left!

CBI sez the Dinar is buy/sell at 1166/1164 per dollar and it's after 2:00 AM Friday in Baghdad.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 3, 2012
GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS & PP UPDATE --- 2/3/12 --- John's Intel
INTEL UPDATE
--- DINAR & PP

This came in from 3 intel sources - one from the forex, hong kong banking and the other from banking in Europe.

The Forex planned RV release was blocked by the UST at 3:00am this morning. UST was following the instructions of Christine of the IMF.

IMF still does not have all the signatures in place which is being done in Hong Kong for the Global Settlements. It is alleged that the England Trustee still have not signed off. He is worried about being killed in transit. Suppose to be signed at 9:00 pm EST tonight. Everything else is all signed off.

Christine is awaiting the signature of this one person and this is causing the delay.

The Dinar RV can be posted tonight immediately after this signature is done.

That is all for now and always subject to change. This intel is NOT concrete and written on jello.

John MacHaffie HIS Humble Servant

Note--
With respect to the dinar gurus ---- this is a BIG OPERATION and all needs to setup properly on a global basis per the Global Settlements & Dinars.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:27 AM

3 comments:

1. Sanjeeb Sahu Feb 3, 2012 08:36 AM
We are praying and believe God is in control! Amen!

Replies
1. Anonymous Feb 3, 2012 10:02 AM
If God was in control it already be done.

2. Anonymous Feb 3, 2012 08:58 AM
Thank you John!

So that's what it was, some guy had to sign off and the Illuminati got to him first and broke all his fingers. You would think that The Forces would protect Lightworkers from that sort of thing, but they're obviously too busy cleaning up their ships for visitors tomorrow.

As for John's "intel," other Dinar Gurus do not agree.

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg i will say to you that this appears to be the time that we are looking for...before tomorrow evening we will know where we stand in the dinar...Please keep the faith one more day...results will be infront of you.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IN COUNTRY IN IRAQ HAD 3 STAGES OF CASH IN AMOUNTING TO 3 DIFFERENT RATES DEPENDANT ON WHETHER IT IS THE COMMON CITIZEN--GOVERMENT EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS -----EACH STAGE WAS 2 DOLLARS HIGHER THAN IT'S PREDECESSOR--OUR RATE WILL BE MUCH HIGHER----DON'T ASK--YOUR HEART CAN'T STAND IT--THEIR WILL BE NO PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OFFERED TO THE WHALES LIKE WE SPECULATED--EVERYONE WILL GET THE SAME RATE AND THEIR WILL NOT BE A SO MANY HOURS TO CASH IN SCENARIO THAT SOME HAS SPECULATED UPON.

2-2-2012 Guru TerryK DON’T DOUBT IT’S REAL AND IT’S HERE. THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS THAT CAN PULL THIS BACK. I KNOW THEY SAY IT CAN’T BE STOPPED BUT IT CAN AFTER ALL S DID MAKE THE PROMISE THAT THIS WOULD RV BY THE END OF 2011 AND EVEN THE MAN THAT CONTROLS IT COULD NOT MAKE IT HAPPEN.

2-2-2012 Guru Footforward ALL THE INFORMATION I HAVE GOTTEN IS POSITIVE AND I AM EXPECTING THIS TO SHOW UP IN THE US AT ANY TIME. I continue to look for the RV hour to hour... the people that have brought information would not put this out publicly unless they were sure about it! This is almost over. Hang in there

2-2-2012 Guru Bulldog75 AS OF ...3:45PM CST : DINARBANKER.COM IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS. THAT ADDS ADDITIONAL INFO TO A PROB RV LATER TODAY IN USA. YOU WILL BE VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THE RATE!!! PROB CASH IN PROJECTION STILL ON TARGET FOR FRIDAY/SATURDAY SOMETIME.
*****Dinar Guru Investigative UPDATE*****Multiple Dinar Guru Members have confirmed orders showing Dinar Banker is still taking orders at unchanged rate*******

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg [question] Now we have spurious rate reports coming in.... Are you at liberty to say yet what you are able to see on the bank screens??? [answer] 3.22, ri.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SOURCES REPORTING THE RATE SHOULD SHOW UP APPROXIMATELY AFTER BANKING HOURS IN HAWAII. IT WAS STATED THAT WALL STREET TRADERS ARE NOW AWARE OF THE R/V IN 195 COUNTRIES. TO THOSE WHO HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE WHALES CASHING IN AT A HIGHER RATE---IS PURE HORSE BISCUITS---WE ALL GET THE SAME RATE. NO FLOAT--HARD PEGGED RATE.

Hard-pegged to horse biscuits? No wonder the Dinar Gurus are in trouble!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, they're certainly full of it, that is for sure and certain, otherwise not so much.

The only spurious rates are coming from the great and well informed gurus which is no great surprise whose "intel" is worth, well, horse biscuits.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

Hey!* Stop being so derogatory about horse biscuits. I bet you don't get 1164 horse biscuits to the dollar.

* did you like how I did that? :Axe: