RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: RV 2012!

Post by LaVidaRoja »

NEIGH!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, February 4, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 4-Feb-2012 14:24:27

(Thanks, B. :)
Reader B. sends us:
=====
2-4-2012 Guru Cap1 WE SHOULD BE AT THE BANK ON MONDAYIMO...HIGH RATE FOR THE IQD.

2-4-2012 Guru Jonnywg We have verified that the UST is indeed out of lockdown and home with their families. No other info was verified or debunked.

2-4-2012 Guru Bear5642 WE HAD HEARD ABOUT AN IN COUNTRY RV 2 DAYS BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE HAD HEARD IT AND I CHOOSE TO REMAIN SILENT. WE JUST NEED TO REALISTICALLY LOOK AT IRAQ AND WHERE THEY HAVE COME FROM AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES. IT’S PRIMED AND READY TO GO AND WE WILL SEE AN RV. THE ARTICLE ABOUT PRESS CONFERENCE THAT SALEH HAD JUST A FEW DAYS AGO REALLY ENCOURAGED ME IN A BIG WAY... HE SAID "VERY SOON".

2-4-2012 Guru Footforward I’m honestly baffled we didn’t see it Friday. Things are still on track... some smoke, some fact, and it’s about to get worse. I’m telling you guys the closer we get the worse it’s going to get. INFO IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. UNDERSTAND AND "KNOW" THAT IT’S BEING DONE FOR A REASON. I do have reason to believe that Okie is correct in his statement. Keep in mind, Kuwait took 10 days to show once they RV’d. I’m still looking HOUR TO HOUR because of what I KNOW to be true and its going to be an RV and it’s going to be a high rate to start. I’ve been told if we see a high rate...5 plus to start...it Eould last 5-30 days.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:38 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, February 4, 2012
Date: Saturday, 4-Feb-2012 19:03:36

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru:
=====
2-4-2012 Guru Bluwolf when a country is going to rv it gives the bis a locked in rate, which is the rate that that country wants to be out there, it goes into the system and it starts to float , when it reaches the locked in rate or matches it, it is then locked in... that did happen yesterday with allcurrencies ok...everything is now loaded into the system, so now we wait...we are there folks, there are no more delays, political nor of country, no ust, no bis, no imf is going to stop this from happening.

2-4-2012 Guru BWM we are still hearing any minute now...my "logical" response would be from tonight cbi update til monday am cbi update...point is that we are still looking at this time.

2-4-2012 Guru Cap1 THERE IS A NEW HOLIDAY AND CELEBRATION OF MOHAMMED'S BIRTHDAY. NORMALLY IT IS NEXT WEEK BUT WAS MOVED UP A WEEK FOR SOME REASON. THAT CELEBRATION IS TOMORROW IN IRAQ. WAS THE RV PUT ON HOLD FOR THAT SPECIFIC REASON...TO BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD ON THAT DAY? I DON'T KNOW. DON'T KNOW WHY WE DIDN'T SEE IT LAST NIGHT. RATES WERE BEING LOADED...DO I STILL BELIEVE WE WILL BE A THE BANKS, FIRST OF THE WEEK...YES. THIS RV IS RIGHT ON TOP OF US.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:12 PM 0 comments

Those cunning Iraqis moved up Mohammed's birthday to announce the RV tomorrow which is today or yesterday? What other explanation could there be?
Wikipedia wrote: Mawlid (Milad an-Nabi) is a term used to refer to the observance of the birthday of the Islamic prophet Muhammad which occurs in Rabi' al-awwal, the third month in the Islamic calendar. ... Shias observe the event on the 17th of the month, coinciding with the birth date of their sixth Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq and the Prophet Muhammad while Sunnis observe it on the 12th of the month (Feb. 4, 2012). As the Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar, the corresponding date in the Gregorian calendar varies each year.
Next thing you know those naysayer unbelievers will be claiming that it was moved because the Islamic lunar new year was 11 days earlier this year than last!
Al Hijra: Islamic New Year’s Day - First day of the Islamic New Year celebrated on the first day of Muharram. Al Hijra is the day when Mohammed began his migration from Mecca to Medina in Islamic Year 1 (1 AH), 622 CE.
* January 10th 2008
* December 29, 2008
* December 18, 2009
* December 7, 2010
* November 26, 2011
See? What did I tell you? More proof they're trying to hide the fact that the RV has already happened! Just like it has already happened all those times over the last 7 years! Go RV!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

When Johnny Wang talks about people at the UT being locked down is he implying that they can't go home until "the screens" do something? Also, is "UT" the US Treasury? Maybe I should ask these questions at rumor mill news so John will insult me.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:When Johnny Wang talks about people at the UT being locked down is he implying that they can't go home until "the screens" do something? Also, is "UT" the US Treasury? Maybe I should ask these questions at rumor mill news so John will insult me.
UT is University of Tennessee, and while Johnny could be using UT for US Treasury (since he has said that it also was in lockdown). it is a more reasonable interpretation that BOTH are in lockdown. As you know, a lockdown is an elimination wrestling match in a steel cage, to the death like in Thunderdome. It takes a while, in this case since Mr. Wang first reported it on MLK Day, to fit in all those bloodsoaked bouts. It's worse than the NCAA basketball tournament. Anyway, Johnny Wang says that lockdown is over, you can stop watching the matches on "the screens" and go home. The good news is that government spending will be sharply curtailed, what with all those expensive Treasury employees off the payroll. The bad news is that the Tennessee basketball team is gonna be a little light on experience next year.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, February 5, 2012
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 5-Feb-2012 04:26:50

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
-4-2012 Guru Studley I have received the final call that I was looking for. The Final Pieces of the puzzle are being installed as we Speak!!! Get Ready, Get Ready!!

2-4-2012 Guru Freeway Bill There were dozens of messages from agencies and other sources yesterday that were not true. Why yesterday? Because we are so close that they (the agencies, governments, etc.) do not want us to know when this baby is coming...Is this about you and me? NO! This is about the Bad Guys taking advantage of early information to stock up on dinar for the purpose of bad things.
=====

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:36 AM

4 comments:

1. AnonymousFeb 5, 2012 01:44 AM

Surely, ‘the bad guys’ have enough cash, stolen from us, to have stocked up with Dinar months, if not years ago!! Why is the immanent revaluation sooo important to them.??

2. Xplorer10 Feb 5, 2012 06:24 AM

'Freeway Bill' always has some of the most humorus intel.....i.e. the cabal is stokin' up the smoke so they can stock up on IQD. Then there's Okie (Haliburton asset/friend of 'the' Dick Cheney. The black baggers must get a good laugh at they way they play these gurus to the max (i.e."imaginary".... lockdowns/algorithms/scratch codes/phantom bank screens, etc). Having said that, I've been in this IQD charade for almost 7 years and 20 + for the PP/WGS, etc. and I still believe it will come to fruition in the near future. Hopefully then, these dark cabal sub-humans will be banished back to whither away in their dark holes forevermore.

3. Anonymous Feb 5, 2012 06:53 AM

It's not! These supposed "Gurus" are just pumping Dinar and they will tell us all kinds of lies to fool us.

4. AnonymousFeb 5, 2012 07:21 AM

THIS IS WHAT 2012 IS ABOUT THIS MIGHT NOT HAPPEN TILL NOV 2012, BUT IT WILL ALL HAPPEN IN GODS DIVINE TIME!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

What with joy rides on spaceships and the Superbowl halftime show, little attention has been shown to the Dinar RV. I'm happy to report it's still on schedule to announce any second now, just like it has been for years.

2-7-2012 Guru Cap1 WE ARE GOOD TO GO. I CAN ONLY TELL YOU THIS, WE ARE STILL LOOKING SO VERY GOOD!!! I CAN HARDLY SIT STILL IN THE CHAIR BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT'S COMING DOWN THE PIKE AND IT'S ALL SO VERY GOOD.

What's coming down the pike? Is ALLCAPS1 trying to tell us he's been sitting at his computer too long without a bathroom break?

Then their's Okie and Bulldog who aren't talking because the NSA told 'em not to. I wonder if this will only last a couple of days like it did with Johnny Wang.

2-7-2012 OKIE_OIL_MAN/Guru Bulldog75 THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (NSA) HAS ASKED US TO CEASE POSTING UNTIL THIS EVENT IS OVER. WE ARE HONORING THEIR REQUEST.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There seems to be some confusion. Oakie is talking about "The National Security Administration" which is not the NSA we all know at Fort Meade, its a training compound founded by the skinheads in backwater Georgia where Jeb and Jethro will teach you to make any keyborad ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME for just $44.99.

(the Fort Meade guys are the National Security Agency. And when they tell you to shut up, you hardly get to post on the internet that you're only shutting up cause they said so)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

DK )) As you know, a lockdown is an elimination wrestling match in a steel cage, to the death like in Thunderdome.

Well the kids and I were in car waiting for the wife, it had been just a few days since watching Mad Max and the Thunderdome, and they were wondering why mom was taking so long...without missing a beat I said>>>>>Mad Pxxxx is on the thundermug....shucks no sooner said and out the door she came with wondering what all of us were laughing about. :whistle:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

co-shoot wrote:>>>>>Mad Pxxxx is on the thundermug....shucks :whistle:
Mad Max - Beyond Thundermug. Max gets a bad case of intestinal flu from working with pigs and is forced to fight for the one available toilet stall while the crowd chants, "Two men enter; one man leaves!"

Mad Max - Beyond Dinardome. Max gets a bad case of intestinal flu, resulting in diarrheal excretions almost exactly like the predictions at Dinar Guru. Max gets mad and decides to do something about it, seeking out the most popular gurus and killing them horribly one by one while the crowd chants, "Eighty-five cents per thousand; Go RV!"
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie just couldn't keep his mouth shut - I have it on inside information that the National Security Authority is coming after him.

2-9-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR NOW--I AM NOT, REPEAT NOT, CALLING ANYTHING FOR SURE BUT YOU MAY BE BUSY./ EITHER TOMMOROW OR MONDAY--ACCORDING TO THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. REMEMBER WHO TOLD YOU FIRST ABOUT THE IN COUNTRY R/V---????---THEN LISTEN WITH UNDERSTANDING AGAIN TONIGHT.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Italy loaning Iraq half a billion dollars? Guru Footforward said with great authority that the IRQ will RV at "5 plus to start" so that will be enough to cash in up to 100 million Dinars, or 0.00034% of the 29 trillion dinars in circulation in Iraq! GO RV!

Dinar - Watch for our breakthrough!!! ----- Italy loaning Iraq half a billion dollars.
Posted in a Skype Dinar Room

Dinar - Watch for our breakthrough!!!
Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:02 PM
Italy loaning Iraq half a billion dollars.

Want to start jumping up and down in excitement? I am. This article makes me start to tremble and tonight I am going to dream of Hawaiian Beach home Seriously, this is one of the most blatant and most in your face financial articles I have read in a year. This article makes me giddy. I am seriously about to crap my drawers that this came out so blatant. Hang on to your crochet granny, we are getting close!

Here's why! Italy is 2.4 TRILLION in debt! Italy has lost 3,000% of GDP in the last 10 years! Italy fell further than many of its Euro peers. Italy has, for the last decade, averaged a NEGATIVE growth rate! Italy has one of the worst export trade sectors of all nations, and it has an average age population of 45 years old! IF that doesn't give you a quick overview of how bad it is there, then consider this: it is estimated that in the next 7 years, Italy will only be able to pay off 4% of the loans it has taken in the last 12 months! That means they are, at the very best, going to default on 96% of all bonds purchased! This is a perfect picture of European failure and if you hang on just a few minutes longer, you will understand why their horrible situation MAY mean good news to us!

I want to ask with a situation so desperate and so bleak, why would Italy be ALLOWED to loan ANYONE a nickel let alone 500 million! Recently, Italy has been having bond sales for very short term bonds with very high interest rates. Great for investors IF they pay, but most hedge funds have steered clear as the Euro crisis gets worse and worse. Italy can’t make Germany pay off its debts any quicker, and Germany can’t get Spain to pay its debts and this goes on and on until you get dizzy and throw up. I can’t make it any clearer, Italy doesn’t have the money to loan themselves a salami sandwich, and if they actually loan Iraq 500 Billion there will be worldwide calamity as the Euro tanks! Now we are getting closer to the good part!

I think you are starting to figure it out too. The question of the century is: How in the wide-wide world of sports is Italy able to loan Iraq 500 million dollars? The answer is easy. It isn’t. A US Treasury Secretary, Henry Paulson, 2008, said If you’ve got a bazooka, and people know you’ve got it, you may not have to take it out. This statement rocked the world and opened a lot of eyes financially.

Recently Mario Monti was placed into office in Italy. He made a comment about Italy’s financial crisis that would make any bully proud. Mr. Monti stated that the IMF doesn’t need to ever actually distribute one single Euro to a single Euro country to get out of debt and salvage their economies. He said that all the IMF needed to do was to STATE THAT THEY WERE GOING TO INSURE LIQUIDITY, AND HAVE EACH MEMBER COUNTRY STATE THAT THEY WOULD USE THE LIQUIDITY TO COVER DEBT, AND FOREIGN NATIONS WOULD BE GLAD TO GIVE MONEY TO PROP UP THE EURO AND MEMBER COUNTRIES! He is taking the bazooka statement and making it true for Italy’s economic situation. The want the world to believe they have liquidity promised so they can trick the world into giving them liquidity! That is insane!!!!!

I promised good stuff. So since you have been patient, here it is.

The only way in the world that Italy has any money to give to Iraq, is if Italy cashes in Dinar holdings at a RV’d rate! This loan is intended to make investors THINK Italy has a bazooka (liquidity) and they hope that we believe it so that Italy and the Euro will never have to prove it because they can’t!

The IMF IS VERY OBVIOUSLY following the insane program to a T. They are now, publicly trying to get everyone to believe that there IS liquidity in Europe tons of it! The IMF is saying there is so much liquidity in Europe that even the nut job Italians can afford to loan 500 billion!

Follow the lunacy straight to Iraq. They already have a huge IMF loan available to use at any time. They have billions in reserve, and they are playing with their currency auctions at will. They don’t even need Italy’s fake 500 million! So why the loan?

Because there is an RV just around the corner.

Nothing says we are not going to RV! on Monday like saying We are borrowing money from the most broke and in debt nation in the world on Sunday. Iraq’s golden goose gets cooked if anyone knows the RV date in advance. this is the most blatant lie I have ever seen the IMF put out there, and trust me, it has nothing to do with Italy or the Euro.

Iraq’s problem is that they have been selling Dinar to some very bad people lately and the news hit the street and the you know what hit the fan. The IMF is running around saying stupid stuff and Iraq government officials can hardly contain themselves any longer.

Want to watch the Euro get fixed? Hang on, because the IMF is going to announce it very soon. They are probably NOT going to say it was Iraq because they want us to believe it is the liquidity in Europe that allowed Europe to rally and save their currency. Don’t be fooled, it is going to take a monumental financial event not a fake bazooka! And the only monumental event possible in the world right now is the Iraqi revaluation of it’s’ dinar.

Sorry about rambling, but it is all just hype unless you understand WHY it is important that the IMF and Italy are faking a massive loan to Iraq. It is to keep Saudi and China from buying Iraq! But the part that is easy to put in your pocket and keep for lunch is this: Iraq is RV ready and the IMF just messed up big time.

I am telling you quite honestly, I think this is one of the most important articles I have read in a long, long, time. When the IMF is scrambling to get everyone on board with the Euro it is so they can RV Iraq quickly and quietly.

Maybe post RV we can go to Italy and buy ancient artifacts! LOL COME ON BABY RV!

I want to mention that most of the Italian fiscal info is from the respected economist, Edward Hugh. I want to give him credit for his in-depth charts and research that helped me put this all together. I have not quoted his weekly economic paper directly, but I have used the information he researched and provided freely in this

Even Brad from the BHGroup is getting excited !

and that’s good news !

This is a snip-it of an email sent out from the BHGroup today,

"As most of you know I usually don’t get caught up in all of the rumors coming from various Dinar Web Sites and Chat Rooms BUT now my gut is telling me that there are just way too many unrelated bits of very positive information coming to me from very credible sources plus I am digging up some exciting INTEL on my own! All I care to say at this point is that my adrenaline is really flowing but I am not going to discuss these possible delicious morsels of information as I don’t want to get peoples hopes to high BUT I will say that I personally think SOMETHING IS UP and it could be SOON! I guess that makes me sound like a politician but honestly, for the first time in a long time I am very excited, so let’s see where our journey leads us next!"

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:52 AM 0 comments

So which is it, $500 million or $500 Billion? I guess when you're used to dealing with huge sums like this every day, like the writer obviously is, it's easy to get mixed up.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wasn't Bulldog75 the other guy who told the National Security Administration that he wouldn't blab anymore?

Saturday, February 11, 2012
Date: Saturday, 11-Feb-2012 13:55:01

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====

2-11-2012 Guru Bulldog75 WE WILL PROBABLY SEE THE OFFICIAL FINALE' OVER THE WEEKEND HOPEFULLY, IMHO...THIS WINDOW IS WIDE OPEN... THERE WILL BE MUCH TO DO WITH MIXED ANNOUNCEMENTS IN VARIOUS FORMS THAT COMES SHORTLY. CHINA IS A MAJOR FORCE IN THIS DECK OF CARDS. EUROPE & THE 'EU' WILL BE HAPPY & BOOSTED WITH THIS RV AS WELL...IQD & DONG STAY STRONG & LOCKED.

2-11-2012 Guru FreewayBill Have got information that explained why it did not happen last night and now realize that there is NO DELAY other than several things have to happen at the same time. I cannot give you any more details than that but just rest assured that our blessing is upon us. I promise you that I am giving you the best of the best that is out there right now.

2-11-2012 Guru Bluwolf banks are all ready...security has been placed into play...is it the highest rate in history = yes... will it be soon = yes...all banks under gag order, do not call them...what are they waiting on = permission to start your cash in...where are we at at this time = on top of the food chain...should we cash out prompltly = yes, in the first 24 hours period...is this a matter ofnational security = yes very much so...[the sooner we cash out [24 hrs] the better because violence could take over if waiting?] correct?...are we there yet = yes, amn [any minute now].

2-11-2012 Guru FreewayBill Tired of waking up with no RV? Me too! Last night, we had blessed assurance that we will see this, as I stated before Tuesday, but most likely, last night. Well, I woke up this morning with no RV and I was, for the first time, extremely baffled. Will it happen this weekend? I believe so...Can we make it happen? No! Should it have happened months ago? Yes and we have documented proof of that...Is it time to panic? NO WAY! All of the players are in place and all of the documents have been signed and all of the banks are getting ready or are already ready...99% of the people "in the know" have literally called for this weekend...Will it happen? I certainly hope so because I see not better window than NOW!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:43 PM
1 comments:

Anonymous Feb 11, 2012 12:44 PM

"99% of the people "in the know" .. you can't help but laugh. Their batting average is .000. Pete Rose's hits record is in no danger.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

All banks under gag order? Makes me want to gag on the fact that people have thrown thousands of dollars into this scam. Sure some are greedy, but others, blinded by the phony religious hype, will suffer dearly. I would gladly support a movement to have Okie-Oil-Man boiled in oil and have someone put the red hot tongs to Jonny's wang. I'm sure we have someone here who could take the role of Grand Inquisitor. Capt. Kickback and The Observer come to mind.

Ideas?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

texino wrote: Capt. Kickback and The Observer come to mind.

Ideas?
I lost my Inquisitor license a long time ago. The Inner Council had heard through the grape vine that I was enjoying my work too much, so they kicked me upstairs to Conspiracy Central. I make sure now that I always complain about some facet of my current work, show up late occasionally without an explanation, and generally act like an overpaid bureaucrat. So far, I am getting outstanding ratings.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:All banks under gag order? Makes me want to gag on the fact that people have thrown thousands of dollars into this scam. Sure some are greedy, but others, blinded by the phony religious hype, will suffer dearly. I would gladly support a movement to have Okie-Oil-Man boiled in oil and have someone put the red hot tongs to Jonny's wang. I'm sure we have someone here who could take the role of Grand Inquisitor. Capt. Kickback and The Observer come to mind.

Ideas?
Tomás de Torquemada has the experience and temperament, but I believe he's tied up and getting prodded with pitchforks by Satan's minions, so not available.

As for the gag order, here is the complete nonsense in a more-understandable format that the guru gals uses. From Dinar Recaps (where they bond Iraqi banknotes to used tires).

Bluwolf in 3S's forum posted by AndieZ1 Sat morning 02/11/2012
9:53 AM [bluwolf] listen I cannot answer certain questions
9:54 AM [bluwolf] are you ready
9:54 AM [bluwolf] banks are all ready=yes
9:55 AM [bluwolf] security has been placed into play =yes
9:55 AM [bluwolf] is it the highest rate in history=yes
9:55 AM [bluwolf] will it be soon=yes
9:55 AM [bluwolf] are there any delays=no
9:56 AM [bluwolf] are all banks under gag order=yes do not call them
9:57 AM [bluwolf] what are they waiting on=permission to start your cash in
9:57 AM [bluwolf] where are we at at this time= on top of the food chain
9:58 AM [bluwolf] should we cash out prompltly= yes in the first 24 hours period
9:58 AM [bluwolf] like in one day
9:58 AM [bluwolf] period
9:59 AM [bluwolf] should we stay in the room and wait it off= no so please go out and have some fun
10:00 AM [bluwolf] if you notice I am not even reading your questions
10:00 AM [bluwolf] is this a matter of national security=yes very much so
10:02 AM [bluwolf] when you are in the bank what wiil you do= first check to see if this bank has a De La Rue machine
10:02 AM [bluwolf] second - if not make sure that they have been trained to look for the security signs on the bills
10:03 AM [bluwolf] third - do not leave your bills out of your sight by no means
10:03 AM [bluwolf] I say again I am not even reading your questions ty
10:03 AM [bluwolf] are we there yet=yes
10:04 AM [bluwolf] will we be rich= yes very much so
10:04 AM [bluwolf] when=amn [Mod note: amn = any minute now]
[10:04 AM [bluwolf] period
10:04 AM [bluwolf] bluwolf out
10:05 AM [bluwolf] are we clear=well you tell me
10:09 AM [bluwolf] now lets go out and have some fun will ya
10:13 AM [bluwolf] listen up we have 2,300 people in all chat rooms that they have the task to misinform you and we the messengers feel them out and do not absorb their stuff
10:15 AM [Asells]: [showmethemoney] DID ANYONE SEE THIS STATEMENT WHILE BLUWOLF WAS POSTING??? ::::From MIG: [Jeepgirl] 9:10 AM
[divinegrace] bluwolf For OUR security you are saying the sooner we cash out [24 hrs] the better because violence could take over if waiting? correct?
9:11 AM [bluwolf] di correct
10:17 AM [bluwolf] asells classified
10:17 AM [Asells] bluwolf bluwolf I'm just asking .... HOW is it going to be POSSIBLE for everyone to be at a bank in 24 hours?
10:20 AM [srm777] bluwolf Is China meeting tomorrow an issue for this to unfold?
10:20 AM [bluwolf] no period
10:21 AM [srm777] bluwolf Is that a no to my question sir?
10:21 AM [bluwolf] yes
10:22 AM [bluwolf] hey sweet do I speak a different language here just what part of the 24 hours you do not understand?
10:23 AM [bluwolf] I said 24 hours period
10:23 AM [charps85] 24 hours = 1 day
10:23 AM [bluwolf] charp ty
10:24 AM [SemperFi] bluwolf ...Do you believe Banks will have extended hours to accomplish the Exchanges
10:24 AM [bluwolf] sem yes
10:25 AM [bluwolf] I will not address this issue again
10:25 AM [bluwolf] 24 hours one day period
10:25 AM [bluwolf] you think what you want and do what you want
10:25 AM [electricman75] bluwolf-----> i talked to my local Chase bank and they said they no longer deal in the Dinar. do you think they will reconsider after the rates are shown to the public???
10:26 AM [bluwolf] elec thats smoke
10:26 AM [cmoore] Bluwolf what would be your suggestion on cashing in our reserves .thx for all you do
10:26 AM [bluwolf] cm talk to a good cpa or tax attorney
10:27 AM [bluwolf] one last thought
10:28 AM [bluwolf] You are all millionaires already, take that on your stroll to the park today with your love ones ok,,be blessed and happy journeys,,bluwolf out
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, February 13, 2012
Dinar Intel from Oakie

OKIEOILMAN: HEY GUYS--REMEMBER FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN I SAID YOU WOULD BE BUSY EITHER FRIDAY OR TOMMORROW???------WELL----I AM NOW MORE ADAMENT ABOUT THAT STATEMENT THAN I EVEN WAS THEN.

OKIEOILMAN: ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE JUST MAY WAKE UP SURPRISED TOMMOROW (MORNING AS IT IS NOW REPORTED)

OKIEOILMAN: SOURCES HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST AS TO THE DATE BUT NEVER THE INTEL-----WHAT I RECEIVED TONIGHT WAS INTEL
OKIEOILMAN: LETS SEE WHAT DEVELOPS WAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT (ACCORDING TO SOURCES)

OKIEOILMAN:I AM HERE ONLY TO SERVE AS A MESSENGER AND NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR

OKIEOILMAN: RATES------WONDERFUL

OKIEOILMAN: ALL 195 COUNTRIES WILL GO AT THE EXACT SAME MOMENT TO ADVOID ANY INVESTOR FROM HAVING AN ADVANTAGE OVER ANY OTHER INVESTOR

OKIEOILMAN: HEY LARRY--LITTLE ICE AND LITTLE SNOW ON CS RUNWAY PRESENTLY--VISIBILITY 1/4 MILE--WIND CALM

OKIEOILMAN: 19 DEGREES LARRY

OKIEOILMAN: LARRY--DEFINITELY IFR CONDITIONS--HOPE ICEING NOT A PROBLEM

OKIEOILMAN: LARRY--THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL (EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE?)

OKIEOILMAN: MY THANKS TO ALL YOU FOLKS AS WELL--YOUR EQUALLY AS IMPORTANT AS I OR ANY OTHER MESSENGER IS

OKIEOILMAN: TG-HIGH

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:20 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous Feb 13, 2012 05:43 AM
Anyone who believes this man is a fool!

Anonymous Feb 13, 2012 05:43 AM
Looks like OakieOilMan missed it again. The weekend is over. It's late afternoon Monday in Iraq. He claims his sources have been wrong but not the intel. Better check your intel Oakie. Apparently you can't read it correctly. The correct intel is that no RV will take place until the dollar is devalued and that's a fact. Epic failure buddy!

Okie's "SOURCES HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST AS TO THE DATE BUT NEVER THE INTEL?" But isn't the intel based on the date of the supposed RV? And what about things Okie's said about it already having RV'd - it's already RV'd but the date was wrong?
2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IN COUNTRY IN IRAQ HAD 3 STAGES OF CASH IN AMOUNTING TO 3 DIFFERENT RATES DEPENDANT ON WHETHER IT IS THE COMMON CITIZEN--GOVERMENT EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS -----EACH STAGE WAS 2 DOLLARS HIGHER THAN IT'S PREDECESSOR--OUR RATE WILL BE MUCH HIGHER----DON'T ASK--YOUR HEART CAN'T STAND IT--THEIR WILL BE NO PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OFFERED TO THE WHALES LIKE WE SPECULATED--EVERYONE WILL GET THE SAME RATE AND THEIR WILL NOT BE A SO MANY HOURS TO CASH IN SCENARIO THAT SOME HAS SPECULATED UPON.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, February 13, 2012
Dinars, GS and PP Intel Updates
Posted Today, 02:40 PM
Soonerfan 3S's Intel Chat -- Post By AndieZ1 02/12/2012

12:12 PM [soonerfan62] Good Afternoon everyone, wanted to jump on before lunch and getting engulfed in the Golf

12:17 PM [Dogwalk] How can we negotiate when Bluwolf says cash in in 24hrs? And the packages will be ready within 24 hrs??

12:18 PM [soonerfan62] Dogwalk You will have time

12:28 PM [mort] soonerfan62 - Do you agree that the global settlements, prosperity packages and the rv will happen all at the same time?

12:28 PM [soonerfan62] mort Yep

12:29 PM [jonnywg] mort THE GS IS ON ROAD TO COMPLETION NOW............ THE RV IS NEXT AND THE PP FOLLOW REALATIVELY IMMEDIATELY........ WE ARE CLOSE TO THE END

12:29 PM [BellaGrits] mort the wgs is on the road to completion now.....the rv is next......the PP will follow.......immediately, IMO....this is how it will work.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:20 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous Feb 13, 2012 06:35 AM
OK Bluwolf. You've got about 4 hours before your 24 hour period is up to cash in. Better make sure everyone knows. Time to line up at the banks folks or you'll miss out. Ha, Ha! What a joke!

Anonymous Feb 13, 2012 08:06 AM
This isn't about if it will happen it's about when will it happen and only God has the answer to that. This is a good time to learn to control your thoughts. Ken

Anonymous Feb 13, 2012 08:46 AM
To Ken: It will happen when the dollar is devalued. The cabalists told me so.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

12:28 PM [mort] soonerfan62 - Do you agree that the global settlements, prosperity packages and the rv will happen all at the same time?

Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time....
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:

Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time....
I spent some time with my 8-year old nephew this weekend (2nd place in his Pinewood Derby!) and talked about infinity. He had just learned about this in 3rd grade and asked questions such as what infinity plus one would be. I didn't want to over-explain it, so used "never" as an example. Can you have longer than never? He's a smart kid (he came to me to help him on his Cub Scout car, didn't he?) and he got it.

So, wondering if the RV or PP or GS or BJ will come first is kind of like deciding which never is biggest. My nephew would get it. These guys will probably never get it, after all they hang on every prediction even though they're from gurus with a 0% record. Perhaps they need to go back to 3rd grade.
"Follow the Money"