RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:I spent some time with my 8-year old nephew this weekend (2nd place in his Pinewood Derby!) and talked about infinity. He had just learned about this in 3rd grade and asked questions such as what infinity plus one would be. I didn't want to over-explain it, so used "never" as an example. Can you have longer than never? He's a smart kid (he came to me to help him on his Cub Scout car, didn't he?) and he got it.
Please give your nephew my congratulations from an old Eagle Scout and former Cubmaster!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, February 13, 2012
Dinar Intel Updates 2-13-12

Papajack posted in OOM chat Mon afternoon 02/13/2012

_ papajack: OK Here are the facts, I was told this personally by an IMF source that actually worked on the Iraq deal, Iraq asks the IMF to RV their currency, the IMF recommends a rate but Iraq is the final determination on the rate, Parliament votes on the rate and presents it back to the IMF for approval, the IMF approves it and then it is presented to the BIS for activation
-----------

Bullrider in 3S's chat Monday afternoon 02/13/2012

_ [bullrider] Okay guys, just had my own personal bank story one hour ago!!!!! Want to hear it?

bullrider] Went to Chase and for the fun of it asked to talked to a personal banker. I was led to the office of the president of the branch. He introduced himself and said he would be the personal banker. I asked him if he handled foreign currency and he stated he did. I asked him if he had a delarue machine and he stated no but that he knows how to check currency.

Here is the good part. I asked him if they would be dealing in the iraqi dinar. He sat up and forward and said yes we do and we are all over that. He asked me if I had some.

The banker then said they had received a memo this morning from headquarters and in the memo he was told to get their clients ready because this was ready to "pop". He was very excited, he told me when it happened he would schedule a private time for us, get us a lawyer re trusts and if we needed

bullrider] chillimac if we want to go into a private facility that is not a
public bank, but their private banker facilities, they will fly us there if we
are not comfortable with that particular public bank
. [bullrider] sierra88
evadevad did not see the memo or rate and did not ask about other memos. The
banker did say they have been receiving a lot of memos but today they said it
was a memo actually saying it was getting ready to pop. This is true and no
bull! [bullrider] lileagle this happened one hour ago and memo came out this am
to get their clients ready because this is ready to -pop

Okay guys, please dont call idaho banks!!

[bullrider] Get ready guys, this is happening!

bullrider] lileagle tomarrow, this week

---------------
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:43 PM

3 comments:

1. Anonymous Feb 13, 2012 05:59 PM
Bullrider is full of Bullsh*t!

2. Anonymous Feb 13, 2012 06:08 PM
stop posting this RV BS

3. Anonymous Feb 13, 2012 06:20 PM
come on this all bullsh*t!!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 16, 2012
Dinar Intel Updates - Bulldog75

9:08 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: WE HAVE LOTS HAPPENING; TOO MUCH FOR A MAJOR POST. WE WILL SIMPLY ANSWER QUESTIONS. MOST OF YOU HAVE STAYED UP TO DATE WITH INFO. WE ARE SO CLOSE. RATES APPEAR HIGH. IQD & DONG STRONG. ALL PROBLEMS/SITUATIONS SOLVED. GOOD TO GO. LET GO MODERATION. THANKS.

9:09 PM [..TS] papa5: bulldog75 - do you really think we are close to the end?

9:10 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: GWALLACE: ANSWER: AMEN. WE ARE THE NEW $$$$$$$ CHRISTIAN LEADERS OF THE WORLD. WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HELPING MANKIND. THIS IS THE MAIN PURPOSE WE ARE HERE. LETS KEEP THAT IN SITE THE WHOLE NIGHT AND INTO THE FUTURE. THE WORLD FINANCES ARE ABOUT TO BE RE-SET. THIS IS A GARGANTUA WORLD GLOBAL EVENT AND WILL NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN FOR DECADES TO A CENTURY.

9:11 PM [..TS] kouma1935: To Bulldog...do you think the visit by the VP of China had anything to do with the Global Settlements?
9:12 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: KOUMA ANSWER: ABSOLUTELY. PAPERWORK FINALLY SIGNED OFF. DID U SEE THE LOOK ON SOMEONE'S FACE?

9:12 PM [..TS] wildwes35 to Bulldog75: Bulldog75, do you feel that this RV could go into March? Thanks for all you ALL do here for us Bulldog75: WILDWE35 ANSWER: NO !!! BUCKLE UP NOW!!!

9:14 PM [..TS] Refinedbyfire: Sir, people have been saying rate 1to 1. Can you Bulldog75: REFINEBYFIRE ANSWER: NO LOW. ITS HIGH. BOTH DONG AND IQD. TIER 1 AND 2 WANT TO CASH HIGH TO REAP HIGH INVESTMENTS AND MORE SO THE 'IQD' IS THE CATALYST FOR GLOBAL RESET. INLCUDES: USA PAYOFFS TO CHINA AND EU RESET. DETAILS FORTHCOMING. MANY MANY FACTORS HERE. MANY WAIT TO BE SEEN.

9:15 PM [..TS] lightforall: Blessings Bulldog. Weve had several false alarms the past couple months.....How is this tonite any different? Bulldog75: LIGHFORALL: THIS IS NOT AN ALARM. ITS A FACT. BUCKLE UP. MAN PROJECTS; GOD DECIDES
9:18 PM [..TS] Spec1 to BIGTENT: We are hearing a lot of bogus smoke and we would like a new focus on our timing of RV

9:18 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: SPEC1 ANSWER: BELIEVE THE FIRST FACT AND THATS THE RATE POST . THE SMOKE IS WHAT CANNOT BE PROVEN TO BE FACT. SMOKE DIS-ORIENTS DINARIANS. FILTER EVERYTHING. TY.

9:19 PM [..TS] daveahgirl: Bulldog is it in our best interest to cash in some...and than wait a few days to do more?

9:22 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: DAVEAHGIRL; IMHO, ONE WILL NOT HAVE TO WAIT AT THIS POINT. RATE PROJECTED TO COME IN VERY HIGH.
Feb 15 9:28 PM [..TS] peggyforeman18 to Bulldog75: I come to this site and no other site. I read, pray and read and pray. Tonight I actually cried. I, like so many, need the RV to happen now. Thank you Bulldog and Okie and all OOM members.

Feb 15 9:28 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: PEGGY; HANG ON AND BUCKLE UP DARLIN. YOUR JET IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF.

Feb 15 9:28 PM [..TS] cotland69: Bulldog75 - So you think that by this time tomorrow night we will see the RV? Bulldog75: ALL BANKS WILL DENY IQD CASH INS TIL RATE POSTS .

Feb 15 9:29 PM [..TS] Awesome777 to Bulldog75: Will we probably be cashing in tomorrow during the day sometime?
Feb 15 9:29 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: AWESOME777: THIS IS PROJECTED FOR 24 HOUR RATE POST. MAN PROJECTS; GOD DECIDES. WE HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN THIS HOT & CLOSE. WE PRAY AND BELIEVE. I REPEAT ALL PROBLEMS, PAPERWORK SIGNED OFF BY O TO CHINA.
Feb 15 9:29 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: CHINA IS THE BANK/DEALER AT THE POKER TABLE!!!
9:39 PM [..TS] rosie to Bulldog75: Good Evening, since the 15th. in Iraq, has passed, can we heighten our hopes for a memorabe event tonight? Yhank you Sir..

9:39 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: HI ROSE; ANSWER: WE WAIT FOR THE COMPUTERS TO POST. ITS OUT OF IMF AND BIS HANDS AND IMHO, ITS SET AND READY TO ROLL. ITS PROB ON A COUNTDOWN SYSTEM. HIGH SECRECY CLASSIFIED INFO THAT CANNOT BE ATTAINED BY ANYONE EXCEPT THE FEW GOVT INSIDERS, IMHO.

9:40 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: OKIE WILL ANNOUNCE THE OFFICIAL RATE POST.

9:45 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: TUMBLEBUS ANSWER: WE ARE AT A POINT WHERE NO MAN HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE. WE ARE WITNESSING THE MIRACLE OF ECONOMIC MIRACLES ABOUT TO UNFOLD. WE ARE WITNESSING HISTORY BEFORE OUR VERY EYES. WE MUST STAY FOCUSED ON WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR. THATS TO BENEFIT AND HELP MANKIND. HELP YOUR NEIGHBORS FINANCIALLY. MANY WILL NOT BENEFIT SUCH AS WE. WE ARE HERE TO BLESS THE UNIVERSE WITH OUR NEW FOUND WEALTH. WE ARE NOW AT THE POINT THAT NO ONE HAS ANYTHING TO GAIN NOW FOR STOPPING THIS. IMHO, THE TIME IS UP. THIS SHOULD GO IMHO WITHIN 24 BUT THE COMPUTERS ARE ROLLING. SEE PREVIOUS ANSWER. THIS EVENT SHOULD BENEFIT MANKIND AND THE WORLD ECONOMY.

9:48 PM [..TS] Logan1 to Bulldog75: So would it be safe to say this is a Financial Earthquake, a 10 on the reichter scale! Cash-in stay liquid. Reason is there will be finacial aftershocks (or adjustments) for 6 months or so. Does that sound plausable. Do I have it right??
10:07 PM [..TS] Lvn42day to Bulldog75: Will the current administration take the credit for this big change? Or will it be made known that it was initiated by the previous administration?
10:11 PM [..TS] HillbillyPreacher to Bulldog75: Bank holiday Monday, but won't we be cashing in way before that.

10:11 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: HILL ANSWER; WE SHOULD. TY.

10:13 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: REMEMBER EVERYONE PLS; USE PASSPORTS; NO DRIVERS LICENSE FOR ID CAUSE ITS GOT TOO MUCH INFO ON IT. USE POBOXES OR UPS DROP BOXES.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:48 AM
11 comments:

1. Sonny Feb 16, 2012 07:20 AM
Hi, as someone who doesn't know anything about financial matters nor hold any Dinars or Dongs at all, I get the feeling that this "prosperity" only involves those in the USA or those holding those currencies.....what about the rest of humanity, will they get trickled down into? Thanks guys....

2. Pete L. Feb 16, 2012 07:40 AM
The Dinar is just the first domino to fall and will trigger all other 194 countries to revalue their currencies at the same time. The Prosperity package is for all humanity. We will all have the same wealth!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous Feb 16, 2012 08:30 AM
I think the St Germain acc. is for the masses in the states as well as other accnts. for humanity purposes.
Lets do it!!

5. Anonymous Feb 16, 2012 08:37 AM
i wonder what all these dinar gurus will be doing with themselves after the rv happens.

6. Anonymous Feb 16, 2012 09:22 AM
I heard someone on TV one time talking about the wealth of the whole world and this was about 10 years ago. They stated that if we could pile the whole wealth of the world in one place and the distribute it equally to all living persons on the planet; we would get $10 Million EACH!!!

7. Anonymous Feb 16, 2012 10:20 AM
If you are not a holder of the dinar (or any other currency) that is about to increase in value nor are you involved the Global Settlements and Prosperity Packages, I don't see how you will gain from these events.

Replies
John MacHaffieFeb 16, 2012 10:42 AM
The purpose of all these programs is to get the Blessings to the people. The OPC program will be using the dinars RV blessings to distribute the blessings to the people and then use help PP folks in donating there blessings. Those in the Global Settlements and Prosperity programs ARE REQUIRED to give large funds to the people.
Everyone will be Blessed.
THIS IS A HUGE RESET FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Anonymous Feb 16, 2012 10:56 AM
While I agree that this is a reset of the world, I don't see everyone / all people seeing a financial benefit unless they are involved themselves. The playing field will not be leveled so to speak, those in power will ensure they stay there and today money equals power. There will always be the have and have nots.

8. Anonymous Feb 16, 2012 10:34 AM
It is all just disinfo move on nothing happening here. Hope I'm wrong but kinda of doubt anything will change. The only change we will see is when TPTB launch WWIII.

9. Anonymous Feb 16, 2012 11:41 AM
Ronald Reagan said he wanted this money to go to the American people and not the American government. He knew that if this money got into the hands of our government, no one would ever see a dime. He also knew that if it got into the hands of the American people, we would spread it around. I have brothers and sisters and they have children who have families. I also have a few aunts left who have children who have families. And who doesn't have friends and neighbors who are in need of help ? There are 330,000 PP recipients and if each of us help just 100 people that comes to 33 million people spending money. When those 33 million people spend the money that will help the economy and create jobs.
OF COURSE NONE OF THIS CAN HAPPEN UNLESS THE BAD GUYS ARE REMOVED.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

2-16-2012 Guru Bluwolf we are still just waiting for our phone call, we are still looking good and there are no stalling what so ever. There will be some misinfo please do not pay attention to them.

Right you are, Mr. Wolf. As one of those Dark Agendaist Illuminati it's my job to see that such misinfo is spread. And it's not easy, after all, because given a chance most people would believe that a country could increase the value of its currency 500,000% overnight! We have to come up with convincing arguments like, "Read their stuff and you'll see they're crazy." and "They've been predicting this in a couple of days for years, I would say their credibility is shot." Pretty underhanded stuff.

What we haven't done is assassinate the gurus, boosters, and Dinar dealers, and you have to ask yourself why. I mean, the thousands of investors these sites have sucked in will some day rise up and force the RV! Is it part of some complex conspiracy where the left hand doesn't know what the right foot is doing? Or could it be that we don't exist and thus can't go around assassinating anyone with the possible exception of Sorcha Faal?
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Anonymous wrote: 9. Anonymous Feb 16, 2012 11:41 AM
Ronald Reagan said he wanted this money to go to the American people and not the American government. He knew that if this money got into the hands of our government, no one would ever see a dime. He also knew that if it got into the hands of the American people, we would spread it around. I have brothers and sisters and they have children who have families. I also have a few aunts left who have children who have families. And who doesn't have friends and neighbors who are in need of help ? There are 330,000 PP recipients and if each of us help just 100 people that comes to 33 million people spending money. When those 33 million people spend the money that will help the economy and create jobs.
OF COURSE NONE OF THIS CAN HAPPEN UNLESS THE BAD GUYS ARE REMOVED.
Apparently not paying attention.
Bunch of Delusional Clowns wrote:9:11 PM [..TS] kouma1935: To Bulldog...do you think the visit by the VP of China had anything to do with the Global Settlements?
9:12 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: KOUMA ANSWER: ABSOLUTELY. PAPERWORK FINALLY SIGNED OFF. DID U SEE THE LOOK ON SOMEONE'S FACE?

9:39 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: HI ROSE; ANSWER: WE WAIT FOR THE COMPUTERS TO POST. ITS OUT OF IMF AND BIS HANDS AND IMHO, ITS SET AND READY TO ROLL. ITS PROB ON A COUNTDOWN SYSTEM. HIGH SECRECY CLASSIFIED INFO THAT CANNOT BE ATTAINED BY ANYONE EXCEPT THE FEW GOVT INSIDERS, IMHO.
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :lol:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 17, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 17-Feb-2012 04:01:50

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
2-16-2012 Guru Freeway Bill We have every reason in the world to be enthused this EVENING...just be glad you bought your dinar folks and hang in THERE.

2-16-2012 Guru Studley we have great info, but I am super conservative based on the patterns that have come out with misinformation...it is extremely hard to tell how close we are, HOWEVER, all the signs seem to be lining up for the entire financial programs to be released.
=====

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:28 AM

Dinar Cash In at Hilton Hotels c/o TampaDinar
Go to http://Tampascaminar.com when the site comes up and find their locations if you wish to use this option. They will receive and authenticate your Dinar, and then wire funds to your local banks. This is desirable in that you’re not forced to set up a bank account at one of the 4 or 5 designated banks.

The same is true if you choose to cash in at Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker. However, they may be too slow for many people in getting their branch offices set up.
===-===
Subject: 2/16 - CAP1, generals64
2:40 PM [mimi48] ..CAP1 OK FOLKS listen up: just got thru to Tampa Dinar, spoke with representative, site is down for what she says are IT problems, they will be cashing in at Hilton Hotels all over the country, Canada and Japan.......this is the biggy - they will NOT LOCK IN RATE until your actual appt!!!!!
2:40 PM [midtex56] ..CAP1 Just talked to contractor source with boots on the ground there. He will send pictures, I'll forward them to you when I get them.
2:40 PM [..CAP1] midtex56 - JUST REVEIVED ANOTHER CONFIRMATION AS WELL.
2:41 PM [..CAP1] RECEIVED
2:45 PM [mimi48] ..CAP1 Not going to, will call them immediately when rate goes LIVE.... she laughed and agreed it was a long and tedius roller coaster ride, but coming to the end ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2:45 PM [..CAP1] mimi48 -SEE THERE. SHE GAVE YOU A GOLDEN NUGGET OF INTEL RIGHT THERE.
3:27 PM [..CAP1] trini -IT'S A TIMING ISSUE ONLY. THIS HAS NEVER , EVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, SO THERE ARE NO HARD AND FAST RULES.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:45 AM

Dinar HOT INTEL --- IMF released codes last night
Found on a Skype Dinar Room ---

[Asells] 8:20AM est [BellaGrits] The 3sintel team is happy to know the IMF released the "codes" completely last night...... this is a great opportunity; now we wait to see the RV........ we are currently seeking confirmation regarding the "coins" being out on the streets of Iraq..

[Asells] other factors to prove the Iraqi people have there long awaited freedom.... their sovereinty, and their dignity back. Of course, we await our opportunty to see the revaluation as well, but please be mindful, these people have gone through much..

BellaGrits [Digs] Asells With the "Codes" now released to the UST & Central Banks, i woulld guess that would mean that they could hit the Individual Branch's/Teller Screens post haste/as in this morning??
[BellaGrits] Digs IMO, once the IMF releases, the "fat lady" we hope loses her ability to sing..... just sit back.... relax.....
[BellaGrits] Digs the process would be IMF to UST (our Central Bank) to our Banks to our Branches........now we wait.....
Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:10 AM
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dinaridgit-first_class wrote:9:39 PM [..TS] Bulldog75: HI ROSE; ANSWER: WE WAIT FOR THE COMPUTERS TO POST. ITS OUT OF IMF AND BIS HANDS AND IMHO, ITS SET AND READY TO ROLL. ITS PROB ON A COUNTDOWN SYSTEM. HIGH SECRECY CLASSIFIED INFO THAT CANNOT BE ATTAINED BY ANYONE EXCEPT THE FEW GOVT INSIDERS, IMHO.
and a few guys on internet forums, of course
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Beats me why these people aren't in jail for fraud.

Tampa Dinar Cash-In Procedures

*Please note new regulations on exchanging Iraqi Dinar:

1. Ledger to Ledger transfers / Internal transfers will not be allowed due to US Treasury Department restrictions.
2. Per US Treasury Department directives, wires can only be sent to the individual exchanging the dinar and the account must be in that person’s name.
3. Per US Treasury Department directives, wires can only be sent internationally if the individual making the exchange is a citizen of that country and the account is in the customer’s name.
4. Exchanges to trusts must be initiated by the beneficiary of the trust.
5. Per US Treasury Department directives, dinar exchanges must convert to US dollars in the customer’s name prior to any purchase of precious metals or other commodities.

The New Tampa Dinar
RV CARD & CASH-IN PROCEDURES:
Dear Tampa Dinar Customer, below is your Cash in procedures.
Once the rate has been confirmed with THE CBI and you are ready to cash in your dinar:
Tampadinar will email all of our customers to inform them that the RV has happened. Within the email, will be a calendar link to set your appointment date and RV Location nearest to you.
We will be taking appointments by an assigned open date range calendar system. For example you will have up to 90 days open calendar to schedule your appointment.

Group Appointments group is considered 5-30 people. Our calendar system will allow you to set-up group appointments. At the time of the appointment you must inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars each person will be exchanging.
Customers cashing in on someone’s behalf must have a copy of the individual’s identifications, banking information and a notarized letter authorizing the specific individual to complete transaction on their behalf.
International customers: we will require a copy of your passport and banking information to cash in at locations outside of the United States.
You will need the following: Two (2) Forms of ID (one state or federal picture id such as Driver’s License, Green Card, Passport and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)
- Fincen 104 Form if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .
- Bank Incoming Wire Instructions (ABA Routing number and Account number)
We will wire the funds from our bank account to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange. Tampa Dinar will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars. If you have less than a million dinars we will pro-rate the fee.
As for the exchange rate, it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange. We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us. We are pretty sure we will beat their rates.
Once the RV occurs we will have locations open within 72 hours. We will open a site shortly to know where exactly to open convention halls in Hilton Hotels & Resorts. We will post the addresses on our website http://www.Tampascaminar.com contact us page.
Locations to be opened will be in most major Cities, Canada and Japan.
We will not disclose the address to the above locations until we are open. If you would like to exchange before a location is open near you will have to come to our office in FL, DE or NV. We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the RV occurs. We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 days when you make the appointment. We will accommodate on a first-come, first-serve basis but the customers of TampaDinar will have first priority. The RV card is not a requirement but will give priority during the RV. The above does not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen. We are informing every one of the procedures for when it occurs.
T.D. Asset & Trust Management Co. procedures for cashing in dinars at the time of a re-value:
When you are ready to cash in your Dinars with The New Tampa Dinar; T.D. Asset & Trust Management Co.
Fees:
Tampa Dinar will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for exchanging your Dinars. Our minimum quantity of Dinars that may be cashed in is 100,000. The minimum fee is $150.
Rate of Exchange:
The exchange rate will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time of the appointment for customers not locking in a rate. We will let you know the rate on our site but it will not be confirmed until you arrive at one of our offices at the time of exchange.
We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging Dinars and their rates before calling us. We are confident we can beat their rates.
Exchange Options:
Customers looking to trade their dinars for other currencies or gold will have the option to do so but you must inform us of the exchange at the time we schedule your appointment.
Gold:
We will base gold off the London spot fix plus 2%.
Three options:
Pick-up the gold at any of our location as long as you let us know you will be exchanging for gold at time of exchange.
Pick-up the gold at the New York gold depository. We will give you a certificate of deposit to pick up the gold at the New York Depository.
Gold may be shipped at the expense of the customer. Shipping prices will vary on what region of the country the gold will be shipped to. The customer must carry the shipping and insurance cost.
Gold purity is .9999
Gold will be available in 1 oz., 5 oz., 10 oz., 20 oz., 50 oz., and 100 oz. bullion bars. The lower the bar size the higher the price.
IRA Customers:
Customers who hold dinar in safekeeping through an IRA will not have to be present to exchange their dinars. The IRA agent for the customer must contact our office via email with wire instructions for the IRA account where the funds are to be transferred to.
Taxes:
T.D. Asset & Trust Management Co. the New TampaDinar.com is not a tax attorney or CPA. For tax questions kindly contact your accountant or financial advisor.
The above does not constitute that Tampa Dinar knows when a re value of the Iraqi Dinar is going to occur. We are informing our customers of the procedures our company will take at the time of a re value to better serve them.
Tampa Dinar reserves the right to change any of the policies depending on market conditions.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Sincerely,
Jeff Thompson

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:16 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Dinar sites are all over this single-source "report" from a Dinar booster that huge amounts of gold have been found ... in Baghdad! Strange that they can have veins of gold in silt deposits, but hey, what do geologists know?

Spotlight on Iraq gold as fog of war lifts By : JOSÉ L. CARMONA 02/17/2012
caribbeanbusinesspr

The recent discovery in Baghdad of what may be one of the world’s
largest gold deposits could make Iraq a bigger producer of precious metal than
oil, and help it pay its outstanding debt to Western countries stemming from the
two Gulf Wars.

What’s more, the gold vein found in an eastern Baghdad
neighborhood is expected to increase the area’s real estate prices with the
influx of hundreds, if not thousands, of gold seekers, according to a report by
currencynewshound

As Iraq — with one of the world’s largest untapped oil
deposits—continues to increase its oil production output for export, the
discovery of large quantities of gold changes the economic landscape for the
Middle Eastern country, noted James Méndez, president of Méndez Internet
Management Services, an authorized money service business and Iraqi currency
broker based in Puerto Rico.
“This means that in addition to large quantities of oil, Iraq
will have one of the world’s largest gold deposits, which ensures the country
will have plenty of money to pay its debts and to cover the cost of the upcoming
revaluation of its currency, which should happen soon,
” Méndez told CARRIBEAN
BUISNESS online.

Mining operations continue in the upscale Aldajh area after the
discovery of the existence of large quantities of gold in the soil,
currencynewshound reported Wednesday.

For more than two years, exploration and drilling have been going
on under the streets in the region, extending from Fudhaliyah to Obeidi, where
low-lying water channels are used for the diversion of rainwater during flood
seasons.

The drilling operations extend for several meters deep into the
earth, except for longitudinal drilling spanning more than ten kilometers (6.2
miles), the online report said.

So far the mining has raised thousands of tons of earth, which
has been set aside in order to extract the gold particles, the report
said.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I wonder if a person might invest in the Iraqi gold rush. You know, the bible talks about gold quite a bit and, since Iraq is smack in the middle of bible country, one might wonder where they got the precious metal? At any rate, there will no doubt be dancing in the streets any time now, while we naysayers rend our garments and tear our hair!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Digging a new sewer tunnel.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:I wonder if a person might invest in the Iraqi gold rush. You know, the bible talks about gold quite a bit and, since Iraq is smack in the middle of bible country, one might wonder where they got the precious metal? At any rate, there will no doubt be dancing in the streets any time now, while we naysayers rend our garments and tear our hair!
It's not to late to get in on this exciting gold strike! Deep Knight has put together a mining company that's not going to use any namby-pamby "longitudinal drilling" but bring in those huge earth movers to crush those houses and dig a huge pit to get to all that sweet, shiny, yellow metal. Baghdad Gold Despoilers, Ltd., a Cayman Islands corporation. All we need are a few more investors. But remember, the window of opportunity is brief, if you don't act immediately it will probably close. And once closed it will close forever, until the next time. US dollars only, no Iraqi Dinars or Vietnamese Dongs, please.

2-18-2012 Guru Bulldog75 THERE IS A COUNTDOWN MODE IN PROGRESS. WE CONTINUE TO BE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN...NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE & RATES OF RELEASE BUT THIS APPEARS HOTTER THAN EVER. NUMEROUS SOURCES ARE REPORTING (INCLUDING MULTI BANKS, AND 3 LETTER ORGS) OF AN IMMEDIATE RELEASE, IMHO...RATES ARE HOT AND SHOWING FROM THE CENTRAL BANK TO CORPORATE LEVEL BUT NOT ON TELLER SCREENS.

2-17-2012 Guru Cap1 OKIE WAS CORRECT, I WAS CORRECT, AND JONNYWG WAS CORRECT WHEN WE CONFIRMED THAT THE RV DID TAKE PLACE IN IRAQ DAYS AGO. NOW, RVING ON PAPER AND EXECUTING THE COMPLETE PLAN FOR ON THE STREET DISTRIBUTION ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. HOWEVER, AS I STATED EARLIER IMULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS THAT THE LOWER DENOMS ARE OUT HAVE BEEN ISSUED. IT CAN GO LIVE AT ANYTIME. NO MORE MEETNGS, NO MORE BUDGETS, NO MORE NOTHING.

2-17-2012 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE LOOKIN GOOD. ALL POSITIVE. NO NEGATIVES. THESE ARE THE [RATE] RANGES. LOW IS 3-4; MID IS 5-7; HIGH IS 8-11. IQD IS EXPECTED TO COME IN HIGH. NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT RATE N DATE. WE KNOW RATES ARE "PENDING LIVE" FROM CENTRAL TO CORP BANKS. CAN ONE IMAGINE THE REST OF THE WORLD SEEING AN "IRAQI RATE POST IN COUNTRY OF $4.00 AND NOT BEING ALLOWED ALL OVER THE WORLD? THAT WOULD BE MASS CHAOS IN THE WORLD MARKETS. THAT [IS] WHY NO ONE CURRENTLY SEES AN IQD IN COUNTRY RATE POST.

I see, not $3 to $11 but 3 possible rate ranges, 3-4, 5-7 and 8-11. Does this mean values between these ranges are impossible, like $4.50?

Saturday, February 18, 2012
Dinar Intel Update
Posted Friday, 08:32 PM

[footforward] I'm glad to see most are still in good spirits. We have every reason to be at this point. The information coming out is great, and leaves us with no other possible opinion then to say the rv is on the brink of showing up. Ive had a ton of great info and this is going to happen! I don't know the exact moment, but you need to trust me. Well you dont need to trust me, but you can if you want to [footforward] and hey to everyone

[footforward] there is a reason why all of the team is looking for this to show up any time now. its not false hope. there is a REASON we are looking for this to show ANY TIME NOW!

4:18 PM [bluwolf] the international release of all currencies is now active,when will it come out to be,,atn

[blc] Bulldog75: 8 pm cst: the light is shining brighter hour by hour. We are buckled up and ready to fly 747s. All preparations should be ready and in order.

[weaver] [soonerfan62] footforward Buddy I'm with you on that team and I agree 100%, they better trust you or they will have to answer to me

[soonerfan62] Guys the intel today has been unbelievable
=================================================================

[Asells] 1:29 AM [..CAP1] JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT YOU'VE ALL HEARD THAT MANY OF US ARE LOOKING FOR IT TO HAPPEN TONIGHT INTO THIS WEEKEND. I HEARD FROM A TOP LEVEL BANK CONTACT THAT THEY WERE TOLD TO LOOK FOR IT TONIGHT, A HIGH LEVEL UST CONTACT STATED TO LOOK FOR IT TONIGHT AS WELL. NOW WILL IT SHOW, I DON'T KNOW. IT STILL COULD BE PROCESSING THROUGH THE TIMER. WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS AND PROSPERITY PACKAGES ARE BEING RELEASED FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD AS WELL AND THIS IS A HUGE PROCESS. SO WE, ARE HERE. WHEN IT DOES BECOME OFFICIAL, OKIE WILL BE THE ONE TO CALL IT. 1:29 AM [..CAP1] IT IS NOT A DREAM, IT IS NOT A SCAM, AND IT WILL HAPPEN. 1:30 AM [..CAP1] AS ALWAYS.......WE WAIT AND WE PRAY. 1:32 AM [.gracie] WINGMAN: THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OF ANY TIME, DATE, RATE. GOD WILL DECIDE THIS.
[feda] wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:12 AM

1 comments:

Anonymous Feb 18, 2012 08:24 AM

Poor Bluwolf and Bulldog. They just can't seem to get it right. They've been claiming an RV on a daily basis for months. Guess they'll never learn that the dollar has to be devalued before any hope of a dinar RV.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, February 19, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012 17:16:06

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
2-19-2012 Guru Bluwolf We were told that all was finished and released, that is true...We were told the rates will be high, that is true, it is the highest that all mankind will ever see, we were told that it should show up today, that maybe but we have been here before, do not get me wrong...there is a system in play that cannot be stopped now and no, the rates cannot be changed anymore. You were told that the China VP had gone home or is in another country. You would be surprise to know where he is but that is my secret...we are officially ready now to receive these blessings within the next couple of days.

2-19-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT TODAY IN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY FOR THE R/V. THERE ARE LITTLE TO ADD TO THAT STATEMENT. I HAVE AT MY DISPOSAL SOURCES THAT INFORMED ME OF THAT. I HAD SOURCES LAST FRIDAY NIGHT REPEATING THE SAME INFORMATION AND I PRAY THEIR INTEL IS CORRECT. YOU WILL NEVER REALIZE THE PARAMOUNT SIGNIFICANCE OF THE CHINESE V.P. BEING HERE. [Have you had confirmation of the lower denominations being released in some form in Iraq?] YES. WHEN AND IF I GET ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION OF ACTIVITY BEING INITIATED---I WILL POST.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:08 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

yeah right. Just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and ....... back what is it two/three years now????

Such good intel, such right on top of it dudes........ blech!!!!!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I thought the NSA or the CIA or the Cub Scouts or SOMEONE important told them to stop posting?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That was last week, and you're not supposed to remember that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino

Post by texino »

Yep, no doubt Mr Xi came to the US to speed up the RV of the Dinar in order to make our own peasant class into multimillionaires. What a bunch of Kloons and Maroons!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I thought the NSA or the CIA or the Cub Scouts or SOMEONE important told them to stop posting?
That was the "National Security Arcade" (NSA at the Funplex) and other "3 letter agencies" (they have old, manual typewriters due to security concerns, but they break down so often the secretaries can only get out 3 letters a day). As for stopping posting, what they actually asked was that no information get out, and considering the accuracy of their posts this was never a problem.

As for the news (all from MacHaffie’s site) it's so exciting I don’t know where to start. Perhaps with…

[8:19:51 PM] 4:17pm Est [jonnywg] NOW DOWN TO SECOND TO SECOND........

Second to second! Wow! There were 14,571 seconds between the two times shown (“8:19:51 PM” and “4:17pm,” don’t let the upper and lower case difference in the “PMs” fool you, upper case is a corporate entity existing under the color or law and lower case the real time) which means that the RV could have been released literally thousands of times in this interval, whatever caused it (I blame the Illuminati). There will be approximately 50,000 more seconds elapsed by the time this is posted so it almost has to have RV’d by the time you read this – I suggest you get off of your computer NOW and go check your front step to see if a pile of money has been left there for you as a cash in. I’ll wait… No? Well, it will be there any second, I suggest you go check again.

2 VERY EXTEMELY IMPORTANT Items regarding cash out

The RV is nigh so I want to give you a heads up about
There will be two bank packages available to you at the time of RV - DO NOT RUN OUT to cashout the very second you hear RV. These packages will be available 24 hours after RV announcement if not before, from Jonnywg and Freeway Bill. They have negotated with the heads of Wells Fargo, Chase Bank and Bank of America for us to take these packages when we go cash in, if you choose a Bank over the Traders. I will have these packages and I will email them to you when I retrieve them off the site. I will say that Jonny nor Freeway Bill are not endorsing nor do they have any affiliation with any of these banks other than in negotiating on behalf of dinar holders everywhere....

The first package is a RATE PACKAGE - this package will have a group code - prenegotiated for us all - the rate with this package will be higher than the actual RV rate- yes this is what has been negotiated - take this to the bank of your choice of the 3 above and let then know you are a part of this group code on that package. That will be what you will get!!!!

The 2nd package is the PERK Package - This package will have all the nice perks that banks can offer to high dollar depositors - many great items on these packages such as Lloyds of London Insurance, Free CPA, Free Private Banker- no Fees ever - unlimited amount debit card and MUCH more - I will send this to you as soon as its posted after RV -It is suggested you cash out them go back and you can take this Perk Package list to your banker and say this is what I want or I move my money to a bank that will give it to me - MANY great things in this package to benefit us extremely and I am sure since it too was pre-negotiated we will have NO issues in getting all promised!

So again I will email it to you as soon as it appears after RV - you will have time to get this and cash out no need to run prior to getting this - these rate packages will have a higher rate for us AMEN!!! Pray and ask the Lord to direct you as to what to do...

That’s right, even though you could get an insanely high return with the published rate (about to be announced any second – go check again) you’ll actually be getting an even higher rate, prenegotiated for all of us by Johnny Wang and Freeway Roadkill Bill. I don’t know why they didn’t include Okie Oil Man since he seems to be in the know (100% accuracy on everything except the dates), but perhaps the terms of his parole don’t allow him to leave Oklahoma. The perks list is great (I always knew that rich people got Lloyd for free) but doesn’t include the free champagne and beautiful women in lingerie I get at “Bank of Fredericks of Hollywood.”

[10:02:26 PM] [KYRV39] papajack: I heard it's on countdown papajack: The darkside of the force has been defeated, VICTORY is ours, it is written WE WIN!!!!!! papajack: It's being alluded to on Dinarrecaps that it might show up in the wee hours of the morning

[10:03:57 PM] ::: WEATHERNUT's BANK STORY :::
Weathernut called today and he asked me to post his BANK STORY.
His home was scheduled to be put up for auction this week. He decided to contact his bank, which is BOA and see if he could use his Dinar as collateral against his home loan and prevent this auction. He asked the banker if they knew of the Dinar and they said yes, He asked do you have a book to verify its authenticity and she replied, yes they did and that they had been trained on how to verify it. He proposed this question to this banker who then referred him to a larger branch to assess his question regarding his auction. When he spoke with the banker there they said they were also aware of the Dinar and that they would take his offer under consideration. A few days later he was contacted that they would INDEED postpone the auction of his home until March 14th.

So there you can read between the lines and make your own conclusions. He indeed gives God the Glory and is hopeful that this RV will happen prior to that date.

At first I thought this might be WEATHERORNUT who has posted his 100% accurate earthquake forecasts based on weather radar artifacts in New Zealand (only the dates were wrong), but it turns out to be another nut. Seriously, I wonder how many people purchased Dinars to get out from under water and now have to face foreclosure because they didn’t make their loan payments. It’s easy to mock these idiots, but the actions of scammers have real impact on people’s lives and this is probably the tip of the iceberg.

OKIEOILMAN: SECURITY ISSUES PREVENT ANSWERING SOME QUESTIONS----INFER FROM THAT WHAT I AM TELLING YOU

OKIEOILMAN: BLUWOLF IS CORRECT IN KNOWING WHERE HE IS IN LIEU OF WHAT YOU'VE BEEN INCORRECTLY TOLD

OKIEOILMAN: WE ARE WAY PAST THE POINT OF IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS BEING ADDRESSED

snowbird111 to OKIEOILMAN: You stated that there was an in country RV over two weeks ago
however we have not been able to find any articles that would lead us to the same conclusion. What could we study or research to help us draw this conclusion?
OKIEOILMAN: SNOWBIRD--BOY ARE YOU BEHIND THE TIMES---
OKIEOILMAN: SNOWBIRD----EVEN A BLIND SQUIRREL FINDS THE ACORN OCCASIONALY

We are WAY past the point of irrelevant questions such as “why have your reports always been wrong?” being asked! You just gotta believe! If you don’t, Tinkerbell will die! ‘Nuff said! Even a blind squirrel can tell a nut from less-nutty things, and Okie is definitely nuts. Go RV!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bulldog issues a call to arms! Enough is enough! Either make him fabulously rich or the people will rise up and take to the streets!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Dinar Intel ------ and the news continues!

[4:27:59 PM] (heidy) jonnywg] JUST TALKED TO ONE OF THE MAJOR 4 BANKS IN USA IN TEXAS. THEY CLOSED THE DOORS AT 12 CENTRAL FOR A 10 MINUTE MEETING. THE BANK IS ON HIGH ALLERT AND EXPECTS THE BANK SCREENS TO POST A RATE TODAY
(heidy) jonnywg] ALSO ADVISED THAT THERE HAS BEEN ACTIVITY AT BIS, IMF AND UST................ INFO NOT DISCLOSED
(heidy)most recent: [jonnywg] I WISH TOO TELL ALL THAT YET AGAIN WE FIND OURSELVES IN NEW TERRITORY. THE CHINESE HOLD ALL THE CARDS BUT HAVE NO PLAYERS. THE USA IS THE GAMEKEEPER AND WILL NOT START THE PROCESS.......THE CIRCLE IS EXASPERATING FOR ALL................... THE WHITE KNIGHTS ARE HELPING US ALL ...THE BAD GUYS ARE IN IT FOR GREED AND POWER.............. WE ARE TODAY AT THE CROSSROADS AND I FULLY EXPECT ACTION OR INTEL OR INFO OR AN RV. THIS HIGH STAKES POKER IS OVER ,,,,,,, PROBABLY TODAY AND WE WILL SEE RESULTS OR ELSE SAY THE CJINESE OR THE WILL DISMANTLE AND DO IT THEIR WAY............... BE ON HIGH ALERT AS EVERY OTHER BODY IN THE RV IS...... I KNOW WE ARE READY
=======================================
[4:28:45 PM | Bulldog75: THE GOVT WANTS THE ILLEGALS HERE BECASUE THEY ARE UNEDUCATED. THEN LEGALIZE EM TO VOTE. WE ARE NOT IGNORANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS. STOP THE ILLEGALS AND GET THE INCUMBENTS OUT.

Bulldog75: THE PROBLEM WITH OUR FUTURE IS THE GOVERNMENTS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WE CAN ONLY PROTECT OURSELVES. WE CANNOT RELY EVER ON THE GOVERNMENT. THE GOVTS WANT YOUR MONEY AND TAKE OUR RIGHTS AWAY FROM US. THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. LOOK WHERE ALL OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY GOES? CONGRESSMEN HAS RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES WE DO NOT. ITS TIME TO TAKE A STAND AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AT THE BALLOT BOXES. WE ARE THE NEW CHRISTIAN PROSPERITY LEADERS. TAKE A STANCE AND BE THE NEW LEADERS OF THE WORLD. ITS TIME TO MAKE A MAJOR CHANGE FIRST HERE IN AMERICA. THE WORLD COURTS WILL CONTINUE TO DEMAND RESIGNATIONS OF MANY BANKERS AND ARRESTS ARE FORTHCOMING. THIS IS THE TIME WE GET INVOLVED. THE GOVTS DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE THIS MONEY. CHINA IS ACTUALLY PROTECTING THE AMERICAN CIITIZENS FROM ITS OWN USA GOVT. THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT THIS. THE GOVT IS NOT OUR FRIEND. LOOK HOW THE MONEY IS SPENT, HOW TAXATION HAS SKYROCKETED. THE GOVT TELLS US WHAT TO DO. IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND. LETS GET SERIOUS ABOUT THIS AND WHAT WE WILL DO WITH OUR NEWFOUND WEALTH.
=========================================
LATER TODAY

Bulldog75: THIS THURSDAY, CHINA WILL BE MAKING A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT; WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS. WE WAIT. ITS SPECULATION AND GUESSWORK ON THE CHINA ANNOUNCEMENT. CHINA CAN FORECLOSE BUT PROBABLY WILL NOT. BUT, THERE IS SOMETHING MAJOR COMING FROM CHINA ON THURSDAY. THE CHINA IS NOT AS GOOD AS WHAT ONE THINKS IT IS. CHINA IS TRYING TO TURN TO INTERNAL CONSUMPTION OF THEIR PRODUCTS IN LIEU OF EXPORTS. (PER OKIE)

Bulldog75: 1:20PM CST. OKIE/BULLDOG: WILL INFORM LATER ON TODAY. THERE WAS ONE DOCUMENT HAND CARRIED LATE LAST NIGHT FROM BAGHDAD TO THE BIS; THEN CARRIED TO THE IMF; THEN PRESENTED TO THE UST. THEN THE NUMBERS WERE LOADED INTO THE CORPORATE BANK SCREENS LATE LAST NIGHT.

THATS WERE WE ARE. WE ARE AWAITING ACTIVATION RIGHT NOW PROVIDING THERE ARE NO MORE ADDENDUMS TO BE ADDRESSED OR SIGNED. RATES ARE HOT. WE ARE CLOSE. COULD DOMINO ANY HOUR. BLESSINGS. OKIE & BULLDOG75. ("KEEP THE FAITH AND KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP", PER OKIE)

Bulldog75: THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHERE MAN CAN'T GO; IF HE DOES NOT CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT. AMEN. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR WORLD. AMEN.
Bulldog75: WE ARE DONE FOR NOW. BLESSINGS

AND NOW

BellaGrits] ======= WHERE WE ARE: WE HAVE CONFIRMED, BY REQUEST, DOCUMENTS WERE INDEED DELIVERED FROM BAGHDAD TO THE IMF, THEN TO THE BIS (NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE BY THE BIS); ADDITIONALLY, APPROVED BY THE BIS AND THEN SENT ON TO THE US TREASURY..... AWAITING RATES TO BE POSTED AT THIS TIME TO THE CENTRAL BANKS OF THIS WORLD....ULTIMATELY, WE AWAIT NEW RATES TO APPEAR ON THE BANK SCREENS OF THE US BANKS. YAY!!!! WILL BRING MORE AS WE CAN CONFIRM IT..... =======

[BellaGrits] JONNYWG WILL BE IN MOMENTARILY TO POST MORE................PLEASE WAIT AS HE GATHERS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT CAN BE PASSED ON TO YOU.................

2:47 PM [jonnywg] JUST TALKED TO ONE OF THE MAJOR 4 BANKS IN USA IN TEXAS. THEY
CLOSED THE DOORS AT 12 CENTRAL FOR A 10 MINUTE MEETING. THE BANK IS ON HIGH
ALERT AND EXPECTS THE BANK SCREENS TO POST A RATE TODAY

[1biz4u] jonnywg only one bank??
[jonnywg] 1biz4u YES A BIG ONE

[jonnywg] WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SPEAKERS LIKE FREEWAY BILL....................... WHO ALWAYS HAS INTEL UP HIS SLEEVE.............. CALL FOR HIM TO MAKE A STATEMENT NOW AND YOU WILL SEE

[jonnywg] ALSO ADVISED THAT THERE HAS BEEN ACTIVITY AT BIS, IMF AND UST................ INFO NOT DISCLOSED

[booyahoohoho] jonnywg jonnywg wow! my bank closes in 10 minutes, but currency exchange open till 8:30, will it post at a currency exchange as well, same as banks?? thanks!
[jonnywg] booyahoohoho booyahoohoho IT WILL POST EVERYWHERE
FEB.21,2012 12:41PM CST.
BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: EVERYONE; LOOK AT THIS FROM THE OUTSIDE IN: WHEN HAS THE BANKS/FED GOVT/FED RESERVE EVER BEEN HONEST WITH US? ANSWER: NEVER. WHEN WILL THEY LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND? ANSWER: NEVER. DO THEY HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST, LOVE, AND FINANCES AT HEART TO HELP US THE MOST? ANSWER: NEVER. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR USA SINCE RONALD REAGAN LEFT OFFICE? AND SINCE THEN WHAT HAS THE FEDERAL GOVT/BEAURACRATS/FED RESERVE EVER DONE FOR YOU? ANSWER: LOOK AT THE PENDING RESIGNATIONS AND FORTHCOMING ARRESTS. ARE WE GETTING THE PICTURE NOW?

Bulldog75: THE PROBLEM WITH OUR FUTURE IS THE GOVERNMENTS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. SEE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] WE CAN ONLY PROTECT OURSELVES. WE CANNOT RELY EVER ON THE GOVERNMENT. THE GOVTS WANT YOUR MONEY AND TAKE OUR RIGHTS AWAY FROM US. THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. LOOK WHERE ALL OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY GOES? CONGRESSMEN HAS RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES WE DO NOT. ITS TIME TO TAKE A STAND AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AT THE BALLOT BOXES. WE ARE THE NEW CHRISTIAN PROSPERITY LEADERS. TAKE A STANCE AND BE THE NEW LEADERS OF THE WORLD. ITS TIME TO MAKE A MAJOR CHANGE FIRST HERE IN AMERICA. THE WORLD COURTS WILL CONTINUE TO DEMAND RESIGNATIONS OF MANY BANKERS AND ARRESTS ARE FORTHCOMING. THIS IS THE TIME WE GET INVOLVED. THE GOVTS DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE THIS MONEY. CHINA IS ACTUALLY PROTECTING THE AMERICAN CIITIZENS FROM ITS OWN USA GOVT. THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT THIS. THE GOVT IS NOT OUR FRIEND. LOOK HOW THE MONEY IS SPENT, HOW TAXATION HAS SKYROCKETED. THE GOVT TELLS US WHAT TO DO. IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND. LETS GET SERIOUS ABOUT THIS AND WHAT WE WILL DO WITH OUR NEWFOUND WEALTH. SEE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bulldog75: I AM ONLY ONE VOTE; WHEN IS AMERICA GONNA WAKE UP??????????????????????????

Bulldog75: THE GOVT IS ROBBING US BLIND.

Bulldog75: I FEEL LIKE A VOICE CALLING IN THE WILDERNESS AND FEW ARE LISTENING.

Bulldog75: OKIE CAN SOLVE THE ENERGY CRISIS BY: A NATIONAL SENSIBLE ENERGY POLICY THAT THE EPA DOES NOT HAVE; THE PIPELINE WAS NEGATED. 30 MILES OFF THE FLA KEYS IS A CHINESE RIG DRILLING. 60% OF THE OIL IMPORTED IS THEN EXPORTED BY REFINING IT AND SENDING IT BACK OVER. WE HAVE ENOUGH OIL IN THE USA TO LAST 350 YEARS IF WE DEVELOPED OUR ENERGY POLICY. THERE IS NO ENERGY POLICY. (PER OKIE RIGHT NOW) 12:46PM CST.

Bulldog75: WHEN O CAME INTO OFFICE; HE SIGNED A BLOCK TO STOP OFFSHORE DRILLING.

Bulldog75: THE OFFSHORE DRILLING RIGS WILL NEVER COME BACK TO USA. RIGS ARE DRILLING NEAR BRAZIL, AUSTRALIA AND AFRICA. THEY WILL PROB NEVER RETURN TO USA COASTAL WATERS. WE WILL HAVE TO BUILD NEW RIGS. PER OKIE.

Bulldog75: WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!
Bulldog75: WE HAVE BECOME THE SLAVES TO THE GOVT.

Bulldog75: WE A NEED A SAFE ENERGY POLICY FOR AMERICA. EVERYONE NEEDS TO COORDINATE OUR OWN VOTER REGISTRATION CAMPAIGN AND GET THESE BIRDS OUT OF OFFICE. ALL OF EM. AS MANY AS WE CAN GET OUT.

dinarcajun to Bulldog75: True about drilling and oil. My husband works for BP and since the oil spill and all the non sense law suits they have sold all BP plants with exception of one in USA. China has open their doors for the first time to BP because they liked the way they handled the oil spill. UNLIKE the greedy ppl in USA. Law suits just shot your fellow man in the foot!!

Bulldog75: DIANRCAJUN; YOU ARE CHAIRPERSON!!!!!!!

ready4riches: Give DC to china.

Bulldog75: READY4RICHES; GREAT IDEA.

Bulldog75: OKIE WANTS TO BE IN CHARGE OF A SENSIBLE "NATURAL ENERGY POLICY". NO BUDGET BY O. WHAT A JOKE.

Bulldog75: OKIE IS THE MAN./

dinarcajun to Bulldog75: OKIE is President and I SAY OKIE for US PResident

Bulldog75: CATERPILLAR IS OPENING NOW A NEW PLANT IN GEORGIA. ITS BETTER TO BUILD EM HERE. APPLE GAVE JUST GAVE 25% SALARY INCREASE TO CHINESE.

Bulldog75: RECIPROCITY WHEN CHINA BOUGHT OUR DEBT. (PER OKIE).

Bulldog75: WE CAN ONLY DO THIS AT THE BALLOT BOX FOLKS. ONE TERM CONGRESS AND ONE TERM PRESIDENT. THESE GUYS ARE LIFETIME POLITICIANS. YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE WITHOUT CALLING NAMES. GET THESE GUYS OUT.

Bulldog75: WE FINANCIALLY BEING RAPED WHILE THE POLITICIANS DRINK AND SPEND.

Bulldog75: EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD HAVE A 'RECALL' AND GET RID OF THE WHOLE LOT. MY HIGH SCHOOLER CAN MAKE BETTER DECISIONS THAN THESE GUYS. MOST OF EM CANNOT EVEN RUN A CANDY STORE.

Bulldog75: THEY THINK THE USA IS A CANDY STORE.

Bulldog75: SPEND OUR MONEY

Bulldog75: I AM SERIOUS FOLKS. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET MAD AND GET RID OF ALL THESE GUYS. YOUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS ARE GONNA PUT UP WITH THIS. THEY PRINT IT AND SPEND OUR MONEY. WE CANNOT SPEND OUR WAY TO PROSPERITY. ARE THEY ABSOLUTELY NUTS OR WHAT???????

Bulldog75: THE BANKS ARE MAKING A HOARD AT NO RISK. BY NOT LENDING US MONEY. THE BANKS ARE A SCAM.

Bulldog75: THIS THURSDAY, CHINA WILL BE MAKING A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT; WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS. WE WAIT. ITS SPECULATION AND GUESSWORK ON THE CHINA ANNOUNCEMENT. CHINA CAN FORECLOSE BUT PROBABLY WILL NOT. BUT, THERE IS SOMETHING MAJOR COMING FROM CHINA ON THURSDAY. THE CHINA IS NOT AS GOOD AS WHAT ONE THINKS IT IS. CHINA IS TRYING TO TURN TO INTERNAL CONSUMPTION OF THEIR PRODUCTS IN LIEU OF EXPORTS. (PER OKIE)

Bulldog75: THESE ARE HISTORICAL FACTS. NOT PERSONAL OPINIONS. WAKE UP AMERICA.

Bulldog75: WE ARE HERE TO INFORM. WE ARE THE MESSENGERS. WE DO NOT WANT CONTROL. THIS IS THE STATE OF THE AFFAIRS. TYVM.

Bulldog75: WE ONLY WANT TO MAKE THE FACTS KNOWN. NOT TO INFLUENCE ANYONE BUT USE ONE'S OWN DISCRETION AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE USA AND WORLD SITUATIONS. AT THE PRESENCE TIME, THE WHOLE WORLD IS GROANING. 1.12PM CST.

Bulldog75: YES, THE RV IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. BUT, IT IS SOMEWHAT MYOPTIC IS LOOKING AT THE REAL WORLD PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING. THIS RV WILL NOT SOLVE EVERYTHING; IT WILL HELP BUT NOT SOLVE THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS. WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE FOR MANKIND. WE MUST IMPROVE OURSELF FIRST AND BECOME MORE INFORMED. PER OKIE.

Bulldog75: PER OKIE: THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL!

Bulldog75: MICHAEL REAGAN IS NOW ON FOX. HE IS WELL INFORMED AND A QUALITY LEADER. PLS FOLLOW HIM WHEN U CAN. THANKS. SON OF RONALD REAGAN.

Bulldog75: WE ARE DONE FOR NOW. BLESSINGS. 1:16PM CST.

Bulldog75: 1:20PM CST. OKIE/BULLDOG: WILL INFORM LATER ON TODAY. THERE WAS ONE DOCUMENT HAND CARRIED LATE LAST NIGHT FROM BAGHDAD TO THE BIS; THEN CARRIED TO THE IMF; THEN PRESENTED TO THE UST. THEN THE NUMBERS WERE LOADED INTO THE CORPORATE BANK SCREENS LATE LAST NIGHT. THATS WERE WE ARE. WE ARE AWAITING ACTIVATION RIGHT NOW PROVIDING THERE ARE NO MORE ADDENDUMS TO BE ADDRESSED OR SIGNED. RATES ARE HOT. WE ARE CLOSE. COULD DOMINO ANY HOUR. BLESSINGS. OKIE & BULLDOG75. ("KEEP THE FAITH AND KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP", PER OKIE)

Bulldog75: THANKS TO YOU ALL. BLESSINGS. ADIOS FOR NOW.

Bulldog75: WE ARE THE NEW PROSPEROUS LEADERS OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD. WE CANNOT LEAVE OUR STATES & COUNTRY AND WORLD TO OUR CHILDREN & GRANDKIDS IN THIS CHAOS AND ABUSE BY GOVT OFFICIALS. THIS IS OUR ONE AND ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO 'TAKE BACK AMERICA" AND CHANGE THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE. WHAT WILL YOU DECIDE TO DO?

Bulldog75: AS FAR AS THE RV IS CONCERNED; PLS MONITOR CBI, NEWSWIRES, DINARBANKER.COM. WE ARE CLOSE. THIS SHOULD COME, IMHO AND SOURCES REPORTING. WE WAIT. WE ARE BLESSED AND POSITIVE. I LOVE U ALL. I WANT THE BEST FOR EVERYONE BUT WE WILL DO IT WITH TRUTH, LOVE AND LIGHT.

Bulldog75: PAPA5 MADGE BARB: TAKE BACK AMERICA AND REMOVE THE INCUMBENTS IN ALL FORMS OF GOVT: CITY, COUNTY, STATE, FEDERAL. THEY WASTE OUR MONEY AND THE CORRUPTION IS RAMPANT. TAKE BACK AMERICA. SEE U LATER. PS; "IQD AND DONG ARE HIGH AND STRONG". SHARP AS A TACK AND THE CUTTING EDGE OF A RAZOR; THAT'S HOW CLOSE WE ARE." . BULLDOG75

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:53 PM

2 comments:

1. princesirki2012 Feb 21, 2012 04:37 PM
IT IS TIME FOR AN ARMED REVOLUTION!!!! A COMPLETE TAKEDOWN OF THE CORRUPT U.S CORPORATE INFRASTRUCTURE! A HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HUMAN RACE, UNITE!!!! USE YOUR DIVINE POWER NOW!

2. Anonymous Feb 21, 2012 08:52 PM
amen i like the way you think im ready to pick up arms and go to it.
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

1. princesirki2012 Feb 21, 2012 04:37 PM
IT IS TIME FOR AN ARMED REVOLUTION!!!! A COMPLETE TAKEDOWN OF THE CORRUPT U.S CORPORATE INFRASTRUCTURE! A HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HUMAN RACE, UNITE!!!! USE YOUR DIVINE POWER NOW!
WTF! A bunch of people caught up in a phoney Forex scam feel that the answer to their foolishness lies in an armed conflict against the "corporate infrastructure" Sounds like it might mess up this cash in plan that Gurus freewaybill and jonnywang have personally set up with some big banks. (and the banks are giving them a high rate regardless of what the true rate might be.)
Boy howdy, these guys major are "Banksters" in their own right. And the Perks! Insurance with Lloyds of London! I believe that Lloyds will underwrite anything (for a price)
As a point of interest, Planet Dinar is still selling dinar for c $1850 per million and they will buy your stash for between 6 and 8 hundred bucks per mil plus, they seem to hand out a thousand dinar note with every order; certainly not the actions of traders who expect a currency to > by several thousand % at any minute. If any corporate entity needs taking down, I believe these pumping/sales outfits would fit the profile.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com