Prediction Watch

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Prediction Watch

Post by Deep Knight »

I'm sad to report that there wasn't any sort of announcement on Tuesday, Japanese Standard Time or any other standard time. Fulford, if Fulford really is the real Fulford, needs to get new illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals does not seem to have been imminent. But wait, we have another from Benny, presuming Fulford is more real than he appears to be to begin with.

Thursday, March 29, 2012
Phoenix Call - World is dumping the dollar tomorrow

You Better listen to the Phoenix call tonight. Its coming down. We are fixing to have a one world currency.

All the Brick Countries are fixing to dump the dollar tomorrow.
The agreement is being signed tomorrow by the bricks

This is really Big People and it means the end of the Dollar and the USA as we have known it. Think about it, nothing is made here any longer. We depend on China for just about everything. We are nothing more than a service economy, dependent on other countries to provide us with all our toys. The Revaluation of currencies will occur after the agreement is signed. The good news is this could happen very fast. CLICK ON........ http://www.blatalkradio.com/blablablabla.bla

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:14 AM

9 comments: (or at least parts of 'em)

1. fedup Mar 28, 2012 11:39 PM
Is the US Dollar Headed for a Major Fall?
Next week there is a meeting of the BRIC nation over the use by the U.S. of the SWIFT system to block Iran from selling its oil. ... This use of the international monetary system as a war machine has surprised and angered these nations who are meeting next week to discuss this and, no doubt, to work out ways to prevent the U.S. from exercising such power.

2. Anonymous Mar 29, 2012 06:01 AM
NO .. maybe this is happening in another dimension. That is a possibility.

3. Anonymous Mar 29, 2012 06:21 AM
End of the Dollar? Not a chance. No way. Should it happen? Yes, but it won't. There is not another currency to take its place. This will not happen today, tomorrow, next week, or the week after that.

4. Anonymous Mar 29, 2012 06:57 AM
If this happens, you can bet that the U.S will start a war with Iran blocking all oil to the BRIC.

1. fedup Mar 29, 2012 12:27 PM
CGI's Maryhrt: Brics to eye joint bank (India, China, Russia, Brazil, S Africa) exchange ties at summit. … New Delhi: The Brics group of emerging world powerhouses – Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa – is expected to launch plans this week for a joint development bank and measures to bring their stock exchanges closer together.

5. Anonymous Mar 29, 2012 06:59 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6. Anonymous Mar 29, 2012 09:26 AM
Well mod at Dinarvets...Maybe you can reinstate member BANE. He was banned for breaking NONE of the rules over there. It was a mod that was very religious and didn´t like when I posted some inconsistencies in the Bible. That breaks none of the rules of Adam´s site.

7. Anonymous Mar 29, 2012 10:38 AM
To Anon 06:01 AM and 06:21 AM,
The issue isn't that the dollar will END.
The issue is that the dollar won't be the standard currency of the world anymore. Other currencies are taking over regionally. Open your mind and listen to the actual show. The whole thing.

8. Anonymous Mar 29, 2012 11:50 AM
Making way for the new US currency - US Treasury Dollars.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If anyone dumped any dollars, they didn't do it in my yard. And I could have used some too, after all being an evil minion doesn't pay as well as you would think, the recession hit everyone hard. Anyway, you would think they would get tired of waiting for things that NEVER happen, but here's a twisted pep talk and some more kinda sorta predictions from Steve Beckow's site, you know, the guy who almost got to go visit Grener on The Neptune. Funny, but there hasn't been any follow up on that ... Hmmm, is it high spiritual wisdom to ignore or deny your failures so they'll go away? Works for Okie Oil Man.

Are We There Yet?
2012 April 9
tags: On The Road To Ascension, Timing
Posted by Stephen Cook

Don’t you sometimes feel like a kid again, sitting in the back seat of the car, with your father or mother driving you to a holiday destination and wondering: “Are we ever, ever, ever going to get there?” Sometimes the travelling can be intensely boring and mundane. Either way, time seems to drag on for hours, days and weeks (even years, in my own childhood perception of time!). And it always seems that the closer you get to that long-awaited destination, the further away it seems. Sometimes anger, hunger, tiredness and hopelessness set in. Sometimes we might even fight amongst ourselves. Yet once we arrive at that place of paradise, all thoughts and memory of homework, exams, sibling rivalry and that never-ending journey instantly fade into oblivion.

Can you tell where I’m going here?

Is this current trip we’re all on – this journey through and out of duality and on to Ascension – any different in its detailed planning, scope, navigational hazards and required patience than that holiday road trip? Is it frustrating? Exhausting? Do you feel a little crabby and irritated? Have you had second thoughts? Have you doubted we’ll get there? Have you started bickering? They always say the last few miles are the longest and most difficult to get through. But in this case, the most momentous trip of all our lifetimes will be absolutely, totally worth it.

OK, yes, some days I do feel like I’m doing everything I can to visualise, dream, uphold the light and assist my fellow humans to do everything we all can to bring it on. And nothing much appears to have happened or is happening. On those days, I want to get there like, well, yesterday. In those moments, the journey feels the same as that relentless school days’ vacation trip: impatiently looking out the window for the next important landmark that says we’re one step closer to our golden journey’s end.

And while all our channelled sources, writers, philosophers, ancient civilisations, Starseed brothers and sisters and fellow Lightworkers keep on giving us endless clues, updates and continuously loving information that we’re indeed getting ever closer to our much desired destination with each passing day, on some days I join the many who continue to ask for proof. A sign post. Several, in fact.

This despite the very solid fact that I know, deep down, that the evidence of how far we’ve all travelled on this particular journey is all around us.Nevertheless, it’s in those frustrated moments I usually find myself asking a whole heap of questions…. When will the arrests of the cabal begin? When will disclosure take place? What will our galactic brothers and sisters look like? How (and when) will Ascension happen? What will it be like? Will I be going up on a ship? Will I know my true star origins? Will I see my departed Earth friends and family again? Will I still see my partner and my pets? What will happen to my family? What is the role I elected to play in the coming months? Will the entire universe completely change for the better on 21 December 2012?

In fact, the questions on those days are endless. Yet, as we now move on into this exciting year of 2012, those days are actually becoming considerably more rare. As one who’s never wanted a surprise ruined – whether that be finding out ahead of time what’s inside a birthday present or wanting to know the ending to a movie or book – I’ve taught myself patience. Why? Because I LOVE the thrill of the surprise.

Just think about this for a moment:

If you knew exactly how every single instant of your individual soul’s Ascension path was going to pan out – and you knew the how’s, why’s, where’s, what’s, etc., of where you were going, what you’ll be doing, what this amazing process is – then all you’d be thinking about day in and day out right now would be what you’d been told, read, heard and now believed. Or didn’t believe. This would also only add weight to those thoughts, and your Ascension would end up being exactly what you’ve been told. Additionally, any future growth you may have been up for between now and your actual Ascension may not be able to occur. Yep, instead of seeing many changes take place (because you knew how things would pan out ahead of time) this limited your ability to evolve and thus your Ascension path might not have evolved with you. (Now, I don’t know this; I’m just hypothesizing here.) Meanwhile, it would be REALLY boring if you knew all this. Come on now, be honest. It would. What would there be to be really excited about and look forward to with such wonder. I mean, don’t you just love the excitement of not knowing? I do.

Part of this process is also so you can face and eliminate all your fears. There’s always a slight fear of the unknown for many of us. Yet we must move forward without fear. Knowing what might happen may eliminate the fear factor and, to me, that would be pointless… If you know nothing about what is (or when it is) going to happen, you only have your trust, hope and faith to rely on. And doing so is truly facing and eliminating all fear.

To those who say: “Well, it hasn’t happened yet. I want some proof”. Or: “Well, things better get a move on we have only 256 days to go between today and December 21”. Well, here’s the way I look at it… Anything and everything can happen in the next 8 months and 12 days.

It’s also important to remember, as has been said many times before, that as humans living in duality in a 3D world, we have absolutely no comprehension or understanding of the actual cross-dimensional events and time frame. No matter how hard many of us think or try to work things out, we simply may never be able to. And so we don’t know. This whole process could also take days, weeks or months. Or be over in the blink of any eye.

Even though we might not know it today, things could really start happening tomorrow. I’m serious. They could, couldn’t they? Or it could be this month, when we’ve been told to expect the mass arrests of the cabal to begin. Or the first real proof could happen on May 20 when the Zenith Passage combines with the solar eclipse.

It could happen on June 6 when phase two of the Venus Transit occurs. Or on the Solstice, Wednesday, June 20 or Thursday, June 21, depending on where you live. Or even during the Harmonic Convergence from August 11-16.

Then there’s the Spring/Fall/Autumn equinox on September 22/23. Or December 20 could be a very hectic day for everyone.

Then again, things could kick off in one, wonderful moment of universal, galactic and planetary magic at 12.01 am on Friday, 21 December. Or even 59 seconds earlier!

I actually don’t care when or how it happens. I just intend it to happen – and KNOW it will – and I intend to be part of it when it’s meant to occur.

And so, that’s how I see things: which helps me to wake up each day and keep going, despite being so ready (and exhausted) for it all to kick into gear. That’s because, deep down, I have a sense of knowing that all will happen at the precise and meticulously-planned moment that it’s all meant to; that the Divine Plan is the Divine Plan and it will be divinely put in place at the divine moment.I put my hope, faith and trust in this. That’s what truly excites me. And I have not an ounce of fear – or doubt. On this Ascension trip, I’m letting the universe drive and the Divine Plan navigate and set the destination and arrival time. I know I am going to just LOVE this surprise. And that’s why, in my heart and soul, I am already there!

No, we're not there and if you don't stop your whining we'll never get there. You should have gone before we left. I asked you, and you said you didn't have to. So shut up and let me drive in peace.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I know I wasn't paying attention, but was that supposed to make kinda sorta some sense, or did I really not miss anything at all even though I ignored it all????

I mean if they are going to write drivel, they should at least write interesting, imaginative drivel, so that I don't nod if in mid sentence.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Pity Deep Knight. He actually READS this stuff!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent

Well, he does do it on purpose, so I'm not sure that qualifies for pity, or bemusement at someone willingly subjecting themselves to that kind of abuse. :thinking:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Forget about the end of the world (which seems to happen every few weeks anyway), we're becoming a sovereign nation really soon, that is, if it hasn't already happened!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Drake's latest on timing of the change to Sovereign nation.

Drake has a new radio show/ interview

1. Go to 90 minutes to about 120 minutes (Q and A)
2. What he said
a. We are a Sovereign nation now - - -200 resignations in Europe the first day of Sovereignty
b. The Plan is being implemented - - - Expect to be completed within 30-45 days (About June 1)
c. Money RV change was delayed today due to many banks being closed on Easter Monday
d. RV should be done tomorrow. RV is like a Breton Woods agreement. Thus, one dollar is worth X new currency.
e. Once RV is established, the Financial system should go ahead and payments can go out
f. 120 nations told Rothschild to get out of their countries. They established an independent money system
3. Bad guys will be apprehended, tried and convicted or not. He expects some will be put to death. They have killed thousands and in some cases, millions.
4. Expect law to change to Common Law which is not the Admiralty law that has been forced upon us.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:52 AM

5 comments:

Dan Apr 11, 2012 07:15 AM
Listen to the beginning as this gives the History of our Nation!
At 12:50 on audio: "April 12, 1776 North Carolina Assembly is the 1st to empower it's delegates in the Continental Congress to vote for Independence from Britain."
More on Continental Congress: "The First Continental Congress was a convention of delegates from twelve British North American colonies that met on September 5, 1774, at Carpenters' Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,"
At 13:50 on audio: June and July 1776 30 British battleships, 30,000 soldiers, 10,000 sailors came to New York Harbor for war!
At 14:40 on audio: June 11, 1776 committee to prepare draft for Declaration of Independence
At 15:20 on audio: August 5, 1776 is Official signing of the Declaration of Independence with most of the 55 members of the Continental Congress.
Now we have 535 members of Congress.
At 19:10 on audio: the bill of rights and the Original 13th amendment Fully Ratified in 1812, to declare anyone to be denied as a U.S. Citizen if they accept Titles of Nobility, such as an attorney that is a member of the BAR!
If Obama wants to declare himself as a former attorney and a member of the BAR then we have him there too!
So his Law License was removed, then He became a U.S. Citizen again?

Anonymous Apr 11, 2012 07:48 AM
Unless "naturalized", he was never a U.S. citizen.

Anonymous Apr 11, 2012 07:50 AM
Here's a graph from Terrence Mckennas work on Time wave Zero. If you stop the video at 1:45 the date is April 8th, Easter sunday. The downward trend of the graph represents what I like to call Illuminati type thinking. As you see the trend drops steeply right after April 8th, and continues to drop until December 2012 where it disappears into infinity.
If you look at the graph before April 8th, you'll see Illuminati type thinking was extremely high.
Translation? This is the "time" we've been waiting for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-OshKFF ... re=related

Anonymous Apr 11, 2012 08:09 AM
I listened to the Q&A that starts at the 1:10 mark but did not hear anything specific to the rv. I must've missed it. Great Information though. I trust that it was said, I just didn't hear it.

Dan Apr 11, 2012 08:12 AM
If the Federal Reserve, a Private corporation, wants to recall ALL of THEIR Notes, and WE must pay back in Gold or Silver, or they declare that We purchased items with THEIR Notes, then WE ARE SLAVES!!! This better NOT happen (our FORCED acceptance as SLAVES) as this would be the worst action by the Bankers as it would be 10 times worse than the Civil War as possibly 10 million Americans will Die in the Riots that come about!

Millions of Americans might die in those riots, but tens of millions would die in the riots that will take place when the Dinaridjits take to the streets because they didn't get their RV. Led by Okie Oil Man, they would take no prisoners until there were no prisoners left to take! GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"At 19:10 on audio: the bill of rights and the Original 13th amendment Fully Ratified in 1812, to declare anyone to be denied as a U.S. Citizen if they accept Titles of Nobility, such as an attorney that is a member of the BAR!"

So, even if we pretend, for a nanosecond, that this statement isn't completely, unhingedly deranged and is in fact true, the ratification of the 14th Amendment invalidates it anyway (just like the 21st Amendment invalidated the 18th).

But then, with dinaridjits, fact takes a back seat to fervor.... :P :P :P
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Ok, we have had several earthquakes over the last 48 hours. Which one of the NESARites or RVites got it correct? And by correct, I mean that they actually had a prediction posted BEFORE the earthquake hit.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nancy Lieder, zetatalk.com

She's the Okie Oil Man of earthquakes, she predicts one every day and twice on Sunday.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Ok, we have had several earthquakes over the last 48 hours. Which one of the NESARites or RVites got it correct? And by correct, I mean that they actually had a prediction posted BEFORE the earthquake hit.
You smug unbelievers out there will be unhappy to hear that Wetherornut nailed a big (7+) quake "within the next 10 days." The only problem is sthat was last year...

Large Earthquake Prediction From Weatherornut
Posted on November 23, 2011
Uploaded by WEATHERORNUT on 21 Nov 2011

Wheel anomaly coming from Albany possibly indicating an earth quake event of over 7 magnitude somewhere on planet Earth within the next 10 days approx. I will do a follow up video soon …. NAMASTE

OK, so the latest thing this idiot has on his site about earthquakes was a claim that a 6.4 quake in Mexico was made by the NWO - no predictions what-so-ever lately (could it be he got burnt by his earlier ones?).
Gregg wrote:Nancy Lieder, zetatalk.com

She's the Okie Oil Man of earthquakes, she predicts one every day and twice on Sunday.
Apparently she didn't predict this one (the one day you don't boilerplate and see what happens?) but she will have the zetas look into it.
Nancy,

There was a massive earthquake - magnitude of 8.9 has struck under the sea off Indonesia's northern Aceh province and it has triggered an indian ocean wide tsunami alert.

Would zetas like to comment on this and it's general effect on the 7 / 10 scenarios?
Accepeted.

Nancy Lieder
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, April 22, 2012
***INTEL*** GFL Schedule of Events for Mid Spring & Summer 2012
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail to Wilber]
Date: Sunday, 22-Apr-2012 18:47:33

***INTEL*** GFL Schedule of events for Mid Spring & Summer
This data obtained from Sheldan Nidle Webinar #26 April 22, 2012
You can find this and more Thursday, April 26, 6 to 7:30 p.m. PDT
Sheldan Nidle Updates
http://www.posweb.com/updates.htm

Mid - Spring 2012
* Mass Public Arrests
* Announce New Banking System
* New Government In Power
* UFO Disclosure
Summer 2012
* Trial Dates Set
* Release Of Secret Technology
* New Business & Financial Infrastructure In Place
* Meetings With Earth - Based Members Of Space & Spiritual Families

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:34 PM
8 comments:

1. Anonymous Apr 22, 2012 06:05 PM
You heard it hear folks. Mid spring and summer all of these things are going to happen according to Nidle. When they don't happen, it'll be time to call him out along with the other channelers. Don't forget! He's got about one month before mid spring.

2. Anonymous Apr 22, 2012 06:20 PM
Mid Spring would actually be the beginning of May....half of the 60 days of Spring.
Note:Sheldon is not a channeler, he gets his information straight from the horses' mouths.

3. Anonymous Apr 22, 2012 06:25 PM
Aren't we in mid spring now, considering March,April, and May are spring months? I do agree when people(anyone) set dates, and they don't happen they need to be called out and if there dates don't play out they should be ignore because they are no longer credible. In anycase, I hope those events do happen this year and not in 2015....I don't think the human race can go on much longer in the current sad state of affairs.

4. Anonymous Apr 22, 2012 06:39 PM
What we do know is that the bad guys have absolute total control of this country and our lives. You can easily see that with the stock market .. specifically oil. No one is running or hiding so they couldn't possibly be afraid of being arrested .. imminently or any time in the future. The IRS is ramping up audits. Check with ANY banker, there have been no changes. Banks can still confiscate your money. Obama or Romney, whoever wins the election, will continue taking orders from the bankers. Neither has any respect for American citizens or the U.S. Constitution. If the election process continues that is proof positive that nothing has or will change. Nobody else has control of the military but the president and that power has not been taken away from Obama. Nothing will happen this year.

5. Anonymous Apr 22, 2012 07:00 PM
Is Neasara part of this take down and disclosure...this spring?

6. Anonymous Apr 22, 2012 08:03 PM
John, Why, you know as well as all the others there is no such thing as a banking system that does not enslave people that are charged to live on the planet they were born on, GFL If they claim to be in a galaxy gang that would advocate a monetary system on a planet, are not the good guys, they will be (Genus) what is below family, species.
I will bet they are nothing more than our very own secret space program, I'm not sure if anyone has thought this through.
If free energy devices, no need for bank.
All medical done one trip, no bank needed.
What we need to charge people for something, there is no cost for anything, work if you want or not, food dispensers that create any dish you want from matter, remember in this reality, you can not create nothing new, it cant be destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another (Matter), matter is 99.99999999% empty and .000000001% energy, this will sink in.
This planet is considered as a -1, GFL claims to be a positive one that would be billions of years more advanced than us, converting matter into anything possibly you could imagine would be child's play for them, is any of this coming to mind ?
If they had ships it would not be any visible ship, a class +1 planet would have no need to travel like a pirate, they could beam their likeness any where in the universe, and remain completely safe at home planet, they know how to use the power of the suns.
They would know time in this universe dose not exist, nor dose motion, those two things are an impossibility, this was known here in the 9th century, research it.
And Ill tell you they have sent plenty of information to us, and dire warnings of Pirate beings pretending to be friends of all others who come bearing gifts, that are in league with some very evil humans from here. Banking system come on.
Now you have some very smart people on this site, have them brainstorm on this if you think I'm wrong, Be very careful of what you wish for, you might get something you really didn't want but it could be too late, any problem we have we can deal with it our self if we could learn to work together, any +1 planet would never intervene in another world that could not handle their own affairs.

7. Anonymous Apr 23, 2012 12:19 AM
The answer is simpler than you think. The banking system was never meant to be permanent. You can't uproot a financial system and expect people to just change overnight. The idea is ABUNDANCE. If you show people that abundance can be for all, then you can transition over to seeing that you don't need a monetary system for it. Its just temporary..
Fear is widespread among people who question absolutely everything. Its a knee-jerk reaction. Its our mental conditioning. We look for the negatives before we try to enjoy the positive and constantly keep our guard up. Even if you were right and that these aliens or whatnot are here to enslave us. Why wait?
Their presence has been here for a millienia. Logic dictates they would have made their move long ago and it wouldn't have to be covert.
Just try to enjoy a little good news and hope. Say they are the bad guys, what were you really going to do about it?
What was anyone going to do?
A worldwide global system of control and enslavement and you think a small resistance force with little resources is gonna overthrow the whole thing? Get real.
We needed a little outside help to level the playing field. Period.
I don't fear death honestly. The idea of any kind of enslavement doesn't scare me. Terrestrial or otherwise, simply because I know it wouldn't matter if they threatened me with death. I'd rather die than live in a hell.

I look forward to what the day brings. Not fear it.
Get away from the fear.

Replies
1. Anonymous Apr 23, 2012 03:30 AM
Either they waited for us to devolve to stupid so they would have no trouble pulling the wool over our eyes or they really are here to transform our world and free us from evil, I'll just have to wait and see.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I've been wanting to post some of garbage surrounding "World Liberation Day" in this thread, but can't seem to find any actual predictions. Just stuff like "the liberation process will continue," which you've gotta admit would be hard to either confirm or refute. Which, I believe after all the failed predictions so far, is the point...

Friday, May 4, 2012
World Liberation Day - Last Update

Our moment of breakthrough has arrived. We will gather and create a resonance field for our freedom.

Many groups have designed their own visualizations for this event. This is ok if they are so guided, but it would be better to use the exact visualization I have specified, to create the most effective result.

Instructions:

1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

2. Visualize civil authority arresting central banking criminals such as Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and other members of this Cabal such as Henry Kissinger, etc. Visualize this process taking place worldwide peacefully and smoothly .Visualize the world finally being free from financial slavery, free from all evil dictators and corrupt politicians.

3. Visualize bright new future for humanity, with new and fair financial system put into place, with all debts canceled, prosperity funds for humanitarian projects released, advanced technologies introduced, ecosystem healed and human beings finally being free from all oppression.

Disclaimer: the date of this visualization (May 5th) is most likely NOT the date when these mass arrests will be taking place.

After the World Liberation Day, our liberation process will continue. It is a global process that will culminate in our actual liberation. Hereby I am issuing a call to all people wanting to be free to actively participate. The process that Drake is speaking about and has started in the US is now spreading worldwide. If you want to actively participate in assisting to create freedom for your own country, please contact Freedom Reigns group that is supporting Drake’s efforts at their email

Victory of the Light!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:59 AM

There's a prediction I can get behind! On May 5 there WILL NOT be mass arrests of the central banking criminals! Pass it on!

Thursday, May 3, 2012
May 5, 2012 World Liberation Day: Our United Effort
Posted by Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri_Featured_, Awake and Aware, Conscious Evolution, Manifestation

“A tree as great as man’s embrace springs from a small shoot;
A terrace nine stories high begins with a pile of earth;
A journey of a thousand miles starts under one’s feet.
People usually fail when they are on the verge of success.
So give as much care to the end as to the beginning;
Then there will be no failure.”
~ Lao Tsu. Tao Te Ching, #64.

There is a growing and now global awareness that the elites, who have been in charge around our planet, are going to be held accountable quite soon for the deliberate chaos they have created –from wars, to financial destruction, to geo-engineered poisons. These all have been covert operations. The list of massive injury and harm to all of us is very long. Now, thanks to many courageous people, the truth is being reported on alternate websites (including this one), and millions are awakening to what is really happening behind the scenes. With these positive changes, there is also a significant rise in our consciousness and individual inner efforts to understand life’s deeper meanings.

For years, I have written about our collective wish for peace, good health, and the cessation of the hidden poisons that surround our every move. We CAN imagine Gaia, our Mother Earth, as healthy! We use a trifling 10 percent of our brain functions. Surely, we can do far better than that. We can imagine our planet, our entire web of life, and all individuals evolving “to a greater state of awareness and consciousness.

This Saturday, May 5, at the exact time of the full moon, there will be a world-wide, collective gathering of citizens –a global and unified visualization!– for our planet’s liberation, so we can go in the direction of harmony, good health, healing and peace. This will be our shared and unique opportunity to visualize and create a new future for all of us. Dr. Riane Eisler calls this a partnership society. We can put out our combined, positive energies to the universe, for our common good, to create our new beginnings. Remember: together, drops of water create oceans; the collective energy of bees, gathering nectar for their hives, makes honey; and individual singers join together, for example, in Beethoven’s “Choral Fantasy” for harmony of the spheres:

This is a call for a “unified Global Meditation” for us, as free individuals, to create our new and healed planet. This is an opportunity for all of us to take back control of our lives and our countries. It will be done in peace with our hearts filled with positive healing energy, compassion, caring, kindness and love.

Wherever you are, please join in and help bring the harmony of the spheres to our lives. Here are the times for meditation on World Liberation Day:
9:00 am, IST, May 6th [India]
7:30 am, MSK, May 6th [Moscow]
6:30 am, EEST, May 6th [Bulgaria]
5:30 am, SAST, May 6th [South Africa]
7:30 pm, AKDT, May 5th [Alaska]
5:30 pm, HST, May 5th [Hawaii]
1:30 pm, AEST, May 6th [Sydney]
12:30 pm, JST, May 6th [Tokyo]
11:30 am, CST, May 6th [Beijing]
5:30 am, CEST, May 6th [Paris
4:30 am, BST, May 6th [London]
11:30 pm, EST, May 5th [New York]
10:30 pm, CDT, May 5th [Houston]
9:30 pm, MDT, May 5th [Denver]
8:30 pm, PDT, May 5th [Los Angeles]
Collectively, this unseen energy from our higher spiritual selves –truly an elevated state of shared consciousness of which we are capable– can and will make a powerful global statement of what we want to achieve and the future we can create. This is an extraordinary opportunity for us to join together for a common goal –across cultures, languages, time and physical boundaries! It will empower us! As my blessèd grandmother used to tell me: “It is better to reach for the stars, and get to the tree tops, than to reach for a bush and get there.” Together, we can reach for the stars, united in peace, love, and a new beginning for all of us. We have that combined potential!

“Little drops of water, little grains of sand,
Make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land.
Little deeds of kindness, little words of love,
Help to make Earth happy, like the Heavens above.”

Educator and environmental writer Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri is the author of the highly acclaimed book, “The Uterine Crisis.”

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:06 PM

I don't care how acclaimed she is, I still don't want to read a new-agey book about the crisis in her uterus, thank you very much!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
ETs/EDs Thwarted Quakes As Forecast For This Past Weekend

John Kettler Investigates: ETs/EDs Thwarted Quakes As Forecast For This Past Weekend
Posted By: pax [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 8-May-2012 12:56:43
---
The following is submitted for your awareness and discernment.
---
John Kettler has posted on his website that ETs/EDs implemented the use of a "web of force fields" this past weekend to prevent massive earth quakes as predicted by renowned quake predictor Jack Coles. Mr. Coles has a history of being very accurate in his earthquake predictions.
Mr. Coles had predicted two earthquakes of 6.5s-7.5s to take place this past weekend along the San Andreas fault thought to be caused as a result of the experienced full moon and Super Moon, (moon at perigee).
Mr. Kettler goes on to further state that the ETs/EDs have informed him that the structual strain on the earth is currently so great that in order to lessen the strain, the ETs/EDs have found it necessary to slacken the earth's containment because of internal pressures as caused by Solar Maximum energies that will eventually cause earth's dimensional shift.
Mr. Kettler's copyrighted article(s) containing more detail and links on this subject can be found at the following url: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... shit+crazy

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:40 PM

I looked at Mr. Coles site and agree - he has proven that if you predict enough earthquakes in broad areas with windows extending over weeks, you're gonna hit on a few. Mr. Coles has been doing this for years, even while in jail over a domestic case and in a psychiatric hospital, so you gotta admit he's committed. Mr. Kettler has also been committed, but he's out and using the old "if the phone doesn't ring it's me" ploy. Twice. From his actual website:

Numerous Earth sensitives, who felt the astronomic buildup of forces in the crust and suffered grievously in consequence, faithfully mirrored in the “screaming”strain gauges monitored by a Cal Tech scientist who wishes to remain nameless. That scientist simply can’t understand how there was no quake at all, let alone no red quakes (magnitude 6 or greater here ) not just on the San Andreas Fault, but anywhere planetwide since May 1st. As one longtime quake researcher put it, “I’m beginning to believe in the ETs/EDs and their force fields.”

ETs/EDs Hold The Planet Together–With Very High Tech

The ETs/EDS have said they are “holding Mother Earth together in web of force fields,” and that if they were not, “the planet would convulse for two weeks with continuous magnitude 8-10 quakes.” This would effectively destroy civilization, in the view of the ETs/EDs and the writer. The internal strain levels of Gaia may be gauged by looking at the enormous levels of volcanism, yet we’re not suffocating from the ash and gas, thanks to the ETs/EDs.

Yep, two things that didn't happen thanks to the ETs/EDs (Exasperating-Twits/Extra-Delusionals). Well, Deep Knight can one-up the two of them! Not only do I predict a 10.10 earthquake centered under Burns Flat, OK on May 15 at 8:00 AM Average Normal Time. However, I also predict that The Space Guy Forces will use their anti-earthquakey ray to neutralize this, and it will never happen! And, for the hat trick, I predict that Deep Knight posting this will be the reason all those Burns Flatians will survive the month!

You can send you donations to:

The Thanks-Deep-Knight-for-Saving-the-Earth Fund
1234 5th St #678
Ninth Base, OK 87654

Make the check and money orders out to "Cash"
Gold and silver preferred
No Dinars or Dongs, please
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/vid ... rom=sec501

Doomsday delayed? New Maya calendar unearthed
AP Video
Published Thursday, May. 10, 2012 7:26PM EDT
Last updated Thursday, May. 10, 2012 8:24PM EDT
An archaeologist with help from the National Geographic Society discovers a never-before-seen Maya calendar in Guatemala that may dispel the myth predicting end times in 2012.

John Kettler and thousands of others who've had their bags packed for months are gonna be upset.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012
GFL EVENTS ---- ARRESTS COME FIRST

Based on this outline from the GFL...we are right on schedule.
I think some delays are slowing it down...but the word is you will not see any galactics until after the cabal are arrested first to make it safe for them. (and us) I think we will meet the GFL at the same time as we meet the Agarthans around August. (see schedule below)
I also hear our PP will not be FRN's and so they won't release the new currency until after the cabal are locked up as to keep their hands off the new money. Then the FRN's go to 25 cents on the dollar. (for the bad ones hoarding cash that didn't get arrested)
So everything is waiting for the arrests. Which have started behind the scenes and being documented for later public viewing.
I also heard the new government will announce the PP.
Mr.Ed

Schedule of Events for 2012
Sheldan Nidle Updates
http://www.posweb.com/updates.htm

Mid - Spring 2012
* Mass Public Arrests
* Announce New Banking System
* New Government In Power
* UFO Disclosure
Summer 2012
* Trial Dates Set
* Release Of Secret Technology
* New Business & Financial Infrastructure In Place
* Meetings With Earth - Based Members Of Space & Spiritual Families
Autumn, 2012
* Agarthans Meet Surface World
* Abundance is Common Place
* Prepare For Full Consciousness
Rest of 2012
* Complete Major Reforms
* Clean Gaia's Air, Water & Soil
* First Contact Announcements
* Ascended Masters Manifest

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:30 AM

How exactly are we "on schedule" when we're past mid spring and none of these things have happened?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

In the same fantasy realm where NESARA is real and gonna happen any day now, and the RV was supposed to happen last night or Tue, whichever is sooner, and where McHooey actually knows what he is talking about.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

There is an eclipse on the 20th and I was wondering if the NESARA/RV crowd are posting any predictions in regards to cosmic revelations involving earthquakes, HAARP-influence tornadoes, blood-filled rivers, land sharks, mutant sheep, wormholes opening to Planet Draconis, or Justin Beibor growing an additonal head that looks like St. Germain.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

First Contact on August 4th during the Olympics. Pass it on.

Saturday, July 28, 2012
WE WILL SEE YOU ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH! ---- FIRST CONTACT!

Rumor Mill News Agents Forum
***FIRST CONTACT*** ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH - London Olympics
Posted By: Mr.Ed
Date: Saturday, 28-Jul-2012 05:26:17

***FIRST CONTACT*** ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH - London Olympics

PLEIADIAN CHANNEL
BY GLR MICAH

FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2012
IT IS NOW ESTABLISHED AND WAS DECIDED AS OF EARTH DATE, WEDNESDAY JULY 25TH, 2012 BY THE PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL IN ALLIANCE WITH FOUR OTHER GALACTIC COUNCILS, UNDER GALACTIC CODEX GUIDELINES THAT WE THE PLEIADIAN FAMILY OF LIGHT WILL NOW INTERVENE FULLY INTO GAIA’S ASCENSION.

FURTHERMORE IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT WE WILL MAKE FULL CONTACT WITH EARTH BEINGS IN EIGHT DAYS FROM THIS TRANSMISSION ON AUGUST 4, 2012 AT THE WORLD OLYMPIC GAMES IN LONDON ENGLAND FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE! THIS WILL BE FOR OUR INTRODUCTION AS WELL AS OUR FIRST EFFORTS TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU IN THE CORRECTION AND ASCENSION OF GAIA AND TO ASSIST WITH YOUR OWN ASCENSION.

THIS GALACTIC INTERVENTION HAS BEEN ORDERED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- SOPHIA-GAIA’S SICKNESS HAS REACHED A CRITICAL STAGE AND MUST BE CLEANED UP AT ONCE.
- THE LIGHT QUOTIENT ON EARTH IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH AT THIS STAGE TO AFFECT A MASS GLOBAL ASCENSION LET ALONE TO HELP MOVE AN ENTIRE PLANET TO THE NEXT DIMENSION.
- PLANET TERRA (EARTH) IS SCHEDULED FOR A TRANSITION INTO THE FIFTH DIMENSION ON 12-21-2012.

WE ARE WELL PLEASED TO SEE THAT THE EFFORTS OF MANY BEINGS ON EARTH HAVE EASED HER SUFFERING HOWEVER DUE TO THE IMMINENT UPCOMING GALACTIC CYCLE AND THE AMOUNT OF WORK AND HEALING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR GAIA CANNOT BE COMPLETED BY EARTH BEINGS ON SCHEDULE.

WE BY NO MEANS ARE DISMAYED AT THE GOOD EFFORTS MADE BY SO MANY FOR SO LONG AND ARE GREATLY HONORED BY ALL THE ACTIONS TAKEN TO RAISE THE VIBRATIONS OF GAIA AND TO CLEAR THE NEGATIVITY THAT SURROUNDS HER.
UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER AND WE ARE ONLY STEPPING IN TO HELP!

WHAT HAPPENS ON EARTH NOW AFFECTS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, SO THIS IS PRETTY IMPORTANT! SOPHIA-GAIA-TERRA’S IMMEDIATE CLEANUP TAKES GALACTIC PRIORITY NUMBER ONE.

THIS INVOLVES THE COMPLETE REMOVAL OF ALL ARCHONTIC CABAL REMAINS.
THE CABAL-SHADOW-MIND-PARASITES CANNOT BE CLEARED BY EARTH BEINGS FAST ENOUGH AND ARE HALTING GAIA’S ASCENSION AS WELL AS THE INFECTED LIVING BEINGS THEMSELVES!

WE HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN GAIA-LIFE BECAUSE WE CREATED IT WITH YOU EONS AGO!

THAT IS WHY WE SAY WE ARE YOUR FAMILY!

YOU WILL NOT BE SHOCKED AT ALL BECAUSE WE ARE VERY HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU. WE ARE MORE HIGHLY EVLOVED SPIRITUAL BEINGS AND HAVE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY BUT WE DO NOT SEE OURSELVES ANY HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER, FOR WE ARE ALL ONE!

WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUATIONS OF PRIME CREATOR EXPERIENCING ITSELF!
WE ARE FAMILY AND WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AS YOU WILL SEE.
IT IS KNOW THAT WE WILL GET THIS JOB DONE TOGETHER, SO YOU CAN RELAX!
WE INSTRUCT YOU NOT TO SPREAD FEAR AS MANY STILL DO. THIS IS NO FALSE FLAG BUT AN ACTUAL EVENT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE AND IT COMES ONLY FROM GOOD AND FOR GOOD!

MANY LIGHT BEINGS OF EARTH FROM OUR QUADRANT HAVE BEEN ON GAIA FOR SEVERAL DECADES AND HAVE HELPED OUT TREMENDOUSLY. IT IS KNOWN HOWEVER THAT ALL YOUR INCREDIBLE EFFORTS COULD NOT GET THIS DONE IN TIME! WE DO NOT BLAME ANY LIVING BEING ON GAIA FOR THIS. THE LIGHT QUOTIENT ON EARTH HAS GROWN TO INCREDIBLE LEVELS OVER THE LAST TWO MONTHS! BE PROUD OF THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE AS WE JOIN WITH YOU FOR SOPHIA-GAIA’S CORRECTION.

THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED BY ORIGINAL NEGATIVE ARCHONTIC BEINGS THAT ENSLAVED THIS PLANET 300K YEARS AGO AND ALL THE ASSOCIATED BLOODLINES AND CLONES WHICH HAVE BEEN CLEARED OUT!

THERE IS A TIME WRITTEN IN THE STARS FOR DECEMBER 21ST 2012 WHICH CANNOT BE STOPPED

IT IS THE DAY THAT GAIA BECOMES FREE AND BEGINS ASCENSION WITH ITS PEOPLE! THIS WILL BE PROCESSIONAL AND WILL BE STEPPED UP IN PHASES BEGINNING ON 12-21-2012

WE COME TO WORK HAND IN HAND WITH ALL LIGHT WORKERS ON GAIA TO AID IN AND COMPLETE THIS MISSION.

WITH OUR GALACTIC ORDERS ESTABLISHED WE NOW PROCEEDED TO BEGIN PHASE 1 FOR OUR FIRST MAJOR MODERN DAY CONTACT AND REUNION WITH YOU TO DO THIS FINAL WORK.

WE HAD TO DESCEND SO THAT GAIA AND YOU CAN ASCEND!
WE BEGAN PHASE 1 TWO DAYS AGO!

ON JULY 25TH IN THE PM HOURS EST OUR ORBITING PLEIADIAN FLEET OPENED A SUPER PORTAL ON GAIA’S INNER ATMOSTPHERE IN THE PM HOURS EST.
A SUPER PORTAL WAS OPENED ON THIS DAY OUT OF TIME SPOKEN OF OLD IN PREAPRATION FOR OUR LANDING ON GAIA! YES THAT'S RIGHT DEAR ONES! NOW IS THE TIME!

THIS DIMENSIONAL DOORWAY WE OPENED IS A 5D TO 4D VIBRATIONAL STEP DOWN GATE USED TO DECLOAK AND LOWER THE DENSITY OF OUR SMALLER SHIPS AND OUR LIGHT-BODIES FROM PLASMA-LIGHT TO 3D ELEMENTAL VIBRATION AND EARTH RESONANCE.

AS OUR MAIN SHIP FROM ERRA WHICH IS 4 TIMES THE SIZE OF YOUR EARTH DESCENDED 300 MILES DOWN TO THE BASE OF THE INNER ATMOSPHERE TO OPEN THIS PORTAL, THE PLASMA FIELD AROUND THE SHIP INTERACTED WITH EARTH’S MAGNETIC FIELD IN A STRONG MANNER. THERE WAS NO DAMAGE DONE TO GAIA OR ITS BEINGS AS WE CALCULATED HOWEVER MANY HIGHLY SENSITIVE EARTH BEINGS FELT THIS JOLT WHEN OUR SHIP TOUCHED YOUR INNER ATMOSPHERE.
MANY OF THESE HIGLY TUNED EARTH BEINGS’ MAGNETIC FIELDS WERE GROUNDED OUT!

THERE WERE MINOR REPORTS OF ETHEREAL EXPLOSIONS AND ELECTRICAL DISURBANCES, BALL LIGHTNING, OBE’S AND TRANSLUCENCE MATTER SIGHTINGS. A FEW HIGHLY EVOLVED AND VERY SENSTIVE EARTH BEINGS LOST CONSCIOUSNESS FOR NEARLY AN HOUR BUT AGAIN NO SERIOUS DAMAGES WERE DONE! MOST EARTH BEINGS NEVER REALIZED ANYTHING AT ALL HAPPENED!
THIS FIRST PHASE HAD TO BE DONE TO OPEN THIS STARGATE FROM THE HIGHER DIMENSION TO YOURS TO PREPARE FOR THE CLEAN UP OF GAIA AND FOR HER ASCESION AND FOR THE ASCESION OF HER SENTIENT LIFE.

THIS PHASE WAS AN INTRICATE AND ADVANCED TASK FOR US BECAUSE EARTH IS SO FRAGILE AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN THE KNOWN HISTORY THAT WE DEMATERIALZED OUR MAIN SHIP AND BROUGHT IT THIS CLOSE.
THIS OPERATION WAS COMPLETELY SUCCESSFUL!

THE OPENING OF THE PORTAL WAS FOR THE MERGING OF 5D AND 4D, A BRIDGE BETWEEN THESE TWO DIMENSIONS AND IS NOW FULLY OPEN!
THIS IS THE FINAL GATE WHERE YOU WILL LETERALLY WALK FROM EARTH INTO YOUR HEAVEN!

OUR DISCLOSURE DATE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU AND HAS BEEN IMPRINTED INTO THE GROUND AND LITERALLY WRITTEN IN THE EARTH AT MANTON DROVE AND WINDMILL HILL AS OUR MESSAGE TO YOU FOR OUR REUNION EARTH DATE:

SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH, 2012!

WELCOME TO ZION, THE CITY OF YOUR CREATOR GODS, DEAR ONES!
ON THIS EARTH DAY JULY 27, 2012 WE SAY TO YOU, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
WE HAVE SOUGHT THE BEST WORLD-WIDE EVENT; YOUR OLYMPICS WHERE MANY EARTH BEINGS AROUND THE GLOBE WILL GET TO MEET US!
WE KNOW THIS SOUNDS INCREDIBLE TO YOU BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIRM IT FROM MANY OTHER SOURCES, MANY OF THESE ARE OUR EARTH ALLIES!

WE ARE MEETING WITH HIGH LEVEL EARTH AMBASSADORS (THE GOOD GUYS) TODAY AND WE HAVE SUCCESSUFLLY NEGOTIATED OUR REUNION WITH YOU TO TAKE PLACE AT THE 2012 OLYMPICS!

THAT DISCLOSURE AND OUR REUNION WITH YOU WILL TAKE PLACE IN 8 DAYS!
AS IT IS DECIDED AND WRITTEN IN THE COUNCIL RECORDS, SO SHALL IT BE DONE!

ALL EYES WILL SEE IT!

THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NO NEED FOR ANXIETY, HOWEVER KNOW THAT THIS IS A CRITICAL TIME FOR EARTH AND IT’S BEINGS AS WE HAVE WATCHED AND PREPARED LONG IN ADVANCE FOR THIS TIME!

WE HAVE SAID THAT WE WILL NOT LAND UNTIL THE CABAL IS REMOVED! WE TOLD YOU ON JULY 4TH , INDEPENDENCE DAY, THAT THE PHYSICLA AND NON PHYSCAL CABAL WAS REMOVED AND SO IT IS!
DEAR ONES HERE IS THE REALITY. YOU ARE NO LONGER IN TRUE 3D! YOU ARE IN UPPER 4D, BORDERING 5D. YOU HAVE RECREATED 3D ‘THE MATRIX’ FOR A TIME LONGER NOW UNTIL THIS GREAT WORK IS DONE AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSMUTING ALL LOWER NEGATIVE VIBRATIONS.

ANYTHING APPEARING TO THE CONTRARY IS A FICTIONAL SHADOW IMPRINT REMAIN OF THE ARCHONTIC-LE 3D MATRIX PROGRAM STILL RUNNING.

OUR SMALLER SHIPS WILL APPEAR ABOVE THE STADIUM IN LONDON AS OUR SECOND AND MOST UN-MISTAKABLE LOW-FLY-OVER EVENT!

WE HAVE MADE PLANS TO LAND DIRECTLY ON THE OLYMPIC FIELD WITH YOUR EARTH LEADERS AS WELL AND WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT THE 4TH DIMENSION AND THE 5TH DIMENSION LOOKS LIKE!

IT WILL BE A TRUE DISPLAY OF LIGHT AND SOUND AND ENERGY! DO NOT FEAR THIS! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

WE HAVE BEEN IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH YOUR LEADERS FOR SOME TIME NOW BUT THERE ARE STILL SOME OF THESE WHO HAVE BEEN DRAGGING THEIR FEET ON OUR REUNION WITH YOU! WE ARE NOW GOING TO FORCE THIS TO HAPPEN FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD BECAUSE THERE IS NO TIME LEFT!

WE HAVE GIVEN YOUR WORLD LEADERS UNTIL AUGUST 4 TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OR THEY WILL BE MOVED OUT OF THE WAY BETWEEN YOU AND US!
THEY HAVE INTERRUPTED OUR DISCLOSURE SINCE APRIL OF THIS YEAR AND WE HAVE WAITED UNTIL THIS, THE VERY LAST MOMENT DOING ALL WE COULD TO STOP THE DESTRUCTION ON EARTH WITHOUT DIRECT INTERVENTION!
THAT TIME HAS NOW COME TO ITS END!

IN 8 DAYS All WORLD G20 LEADERS WILL ANNOUNCE US AND WE WILL APPEAR OR THEY WILL NOT AND WE WILL APPEAR ANYWAY! THOSE LEADERS OPPOSED WILL BE REMOVED AND WILL NOT BE PART OF THE GOOD WORK WE WILL DO WITH YOU THROUGH THE REST OF 2012 AND BEYOND!

THE DOOR IS NOW OPEN AND WE ARE COMING THROUGH!

THE FALSE AUTHORITY CABAL TRACE REMAINS STILL INFECTING THE MINDS OF MANY CAUSING THEM TO BELIEVE THEY ARE ENSLAVED BY SOME POLITICAL-MILITARY AUTHORIOTY OR GOD WILL BE TERMINATED.

THE FEDERAL RESRVE WILL NOW BE COMPLETELY DISMANTLED AND THE UN WILL WORK WITH US OR NOT! THEY HAVE 8 DAYS!

ALL DEBTS OF THE PEOPLE OF EARTH WILL NOW BE FORGIVEN AND PRISONERS WILL BE RELEASED ON EARTH AND RE-ORGANIZED ACCORDINGLY!

ALL TECHNOLOGY WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE FOR INSTANT HEALING OF THE BODY AND FOR THINGS THAT CANNOT BE IMAGINED!

DEC 21 2012 IS THE FIRST DAY OF THIS GREAT ASCENSION AND ALL NEGATIVTY WILL BE COMPLETELY CLEARED FROM THIS REALM!

THE MATRIX WILL NOW BE COMPLETELY DISSOLVED FOREVER! THIS WILL BE DONE BY BOTH YOU AND US WORKING IN TANDEM!

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BRAVERY AND COURAGE FOR COMING HERE DECADES AGO AND LATER TO DO THIS GREAT MISSION!

WE WILL SEE YOU ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH!
GOODWILL TO ALL THE EARTH AND THOSE WHO DWELL WITH HER.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:29 AM

Remember the "Unmistakable" part. I assume this isn't a "if you look just right at this picture" sort of UFO.

46 comments:

1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 6:48 AM
I had goosebumps all over and tears in my eyes reading this post.

Replies 1. AnonymousJuly 29, 2012 3:47 AM
Dont cry..... Remember all of Micahs earlier prediction din came true ..... Those are lies and wont happen at all, reserve ur Tears for Later on u might need them

2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 6:58 AM
I really do hope this happens and happens without fear.
It would be exactly what this planet needs.
I hope that when I wake up next sunday, I will be awakened into a new paradigm. Not reading a well worded apology and retraction by the GFL. No excuses guys.
Lets make this happen.
Much Love.
Wiggy

3. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 7:18 AM
They played "Chariots of Fire" at the Opening Ceremony in London. :D

Replies 1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 9:45 AM
They also played the tune from The Exorcist, the Muse, Uprising, and Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon...A very weird choice in music, I must say.

2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 8:46 PM
I noticed that too... and a kind of last death wish song at the end. Indeed weird choice!

4. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 7:58 AM
Im not sure about this...Zion creators Gods!!??

Replies 1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 8:27 AM
I didn't like this line either. We will see how it plays out. If it happens there is nothing we can do about it anyway. If it is negative we will find out very quickly as well. Let's try to stay positive. I still felt good and positive reading it.

5. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 8:40 AM
This is not real people!!!!!!!!
Go and read - Behold A Pale Horse - By William Cooper - Believe Me ( IT AIN'T REAL). He was ex-Naval Intelligence. HE WAS ALSO MURDERED by the same cabal that's giving you "goose bumps"

Replies 1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 2:18 PM
You are CORRECT!! These timid people are looking in the wrong place for help. You want answers, look inside the Holy Bible. Read the Book OF Revelation, The Book Of Daniel, The Book Of Matthew. You want to know who will save you? Turn to Jesus - Act 2:21 - 'AND IT SHALL BE THAT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.'

2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 3:41 PM
The GFL know about Project Blue Beam long ago. Even I knew of it over 20 years now. They said it will not be allowed to happen. (fake alien invasion)
What is about to happen is not fear based so stop the fear porn already.
Did you see this? >>>
****Ufo Hovering At Olympic Park Firework Display! On news!**** - YouTube
Regards Mr.Ed :)

6. RagtopRoadsterJuly 28, 2012 9:11 AM
Agreed. I am not convinced the Zionist a loving mindset. This one comment makes me suspicious of the rest of this. I FEAR that this is dis-information as a "gate" for the Zionist lead CABAL to have us all just watch them stroll in a take full control of us as debt slaves.

7. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 9:15 AM
Just in time for one of Obama's birthdays.

Replies 1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 11:45 AM
Thats what I thought! And this article recently appeared:
From Steve Beckow 7-23-12…”First the Dark Attacks the President. Now Lightworkers"
A new book also, about Obama, The Obama Factor was released? So whats up with that? Is O who we really think he is? Is he doing what he does to make realizations come because we need to see the error in our own ways? SO many questions, SO little answers. Be prepared for anything, and I do mean anything!
.....I do think enough people have awakened and deserve the long awaited monetary relief so many of us desperately need. Tired of the suffering of all the living things, release US NOW. All good things must come to those who wait. Well the waiting has to end! or better~ the torture must stop!
Signed.....A caring and concerned Human Being wanting the many to be happy again!

8. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 9:27 AM
Exaclty Zion = NWO

9. siriusvoidJuly 28, 2012 9:35 AM
I will be watching Syria..

10. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 9:37 AM
WELCOME TO ZION, THE CITY OF YOUR CREATOR GODS, DEAR ONES!
Zion is a fictional city in The Matrix films. It is the last human city on the planet Earth after a cataclysmic nuclear war between humankind and sentient Machines, which resulted in artificial lifeforms dominating the world.

Replies 1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 11:47 AM
Zion is part of UTAH! aka The land of Zion, no I am no kidding.

2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 7:27 PM
Yes I know I have been to Zion Natl Park.
(Wikipedia) In 1909, U.S. President William Howard Taft named the area a National Monument to protect the canyon, under the name of Mukuntuweap National Monument. In 1918, however, the acting director of the newly created National Park Service changed the park's name to Zion. According to historian Hal Rothman, "The name change played to a prevalent bias of the time. Many believed that Spanish and Indian names would deter visitors who, if they could not pronounce the name of a place, might not bother to visit it. The new name, Zion, had greater appeal to an ethnocentric audience."
Zi·on [zahy-uhn]
noun
1. a hill in Jerusalem, on which the Temple was built (used to symbolize the city itself, especially as a religious or spiritual center).
2. the Jewish people.
3. Palestine as the Jewish homeland and symbol of Judaism.
4. heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
5. a city in NE Illinois. 17,861.

11. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 9:48 AM
We all pray that this is the truth, but it could also just be project "Blue Beam" kicking off. While they did play "Chariots" during the opening ceremony, I have to say that the imagery was dark and foreboding - goblins scaring children in their beds, faceless masses wielding sledge hammers, etc. Not exactly the stuff of light and love... No happiness or joy here. (Really bizarre symbolism, to get the real feel, watch it with the sound off. )
So August 4th it is. Not much wiggle room there. I intend to keep an open mind, but not so open my brains fall out.
Ultimately, "you will know them by their fruits".
Peace brothers.

12. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 10:03 AM
John!! huge UFO at the opening of the Olympics!! multiple camera angles from home footage AND backround of news cameras! THIS MAY JUST HAPPEN, FINALLY!!!!!
B

13. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 10:17 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling that someone is sitting back laughing at you ? I think I saw an invisible flying saucer land during the opening ceremonies last night.
The end of the world is December 21st and flying saucers are landing all over the world. Reminds me of the movies KNOWING with Nicholas Cage, the Matrix, and The Day The Earth Stood Still. Can't wait to see Gort.

14. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 10:21 AM
Disernment is whats needed, we all need to hone our BS meter skills. The only way we know what is truth here is to FEEEEEL, when the moment arrives, what is your intuition telling you.
WE ALL MUST PERFECT THIS GOD GIVEN SKILL.
(not implying I have perfected it, I have a long way to go)

15. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 10:24 AM
Re: 9:48 A.M.
My friend it takes a long time for a tree to bare fruit. If the fruit turns out to be poisonious your stuck with the tree. I don't think we should waste any time,RESIST NOW! YOU HAVEN'T ANY TO LOSE BUT INSLAVEMENT.

16. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 10:47 AM
Look forward first contact of our brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!

17. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 10:59 AM
I think the mention of Zion was only a reference to the "Matrix" and all that Zion represented to those who lived there.
I am from the UK and I thought the opening ceremony was piss poor to be honest although I did like the floating rings and fireworks.
The strange choice in music and symbolism is down to the creative director Danny Boyle. "Watch his movie Trainspotting and you will catch my drift"
I am looking forward to this.
Dont let us down!
Much Love
Wiggy

18. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 11:00 AM
To all, the term "Zion" is a spiritual term used as a metaphor for all things heavenly or not of this earthly dimension.
The cabal/Zionist/Illuminati gang has hijacked that term in the process of setting up a political Zion in the city of Jerusalem/country of Israel and was an attempt take credit for and take control of the world through the people who believe in the Judea-Christian teachings of the Bible (as it is understood today, see John Hagee's teachings) but my Jewish friends tell me that the common Jew is not interested in reviving that monolithic construction and destructive policies of the cabal, so it was all the effort of a bunch of control freaks namely those fake Jews called Khazarians and Jesuit priests, which of course was all destined to and is failing!!

19. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 12:09 PM
you people will find an excuse for anything. zionism is extremly evil you idiots no wonder this country is in danger cause it has way to many dumb asses in it. the opening of the olympics was extremly symbolic do your home work.

20. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 12:16 PM
RE STATEMENT: "THAT THE PHYSICAL AND NON-PHYSICAL CABAL WAS REMOVED AND SO IT IS!"
Am I nuts and seeing things? Or what?? This article is saying that "the CABAL WAS REMOVED"?! Then who am I seeing when I look at Queen Elizabeth and the Clintons and Bushes and Geitner and Kissinger and Bernanke and Pelosi and Reid and J Napolitano and all the rest of their ilk? Am I hallucinating from the poison flouride in our drinking water? Or seeing from MK Ultra programmed eyes via the chemtrails and HAARP?

Replies 1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 3:56 PM
I'm pretty sure the removed ones they were refering to were the draco reptilian annunaki shapeshifting dark ET's that were removed and some destroyed when their under ground and under ocean bases were destroyed over the past months. Tolic told of this when it happened.
Those cabal puppets you mentioned are of little significance and more than likely they are only clones of the real person. This will all be sorted out and shown clearly to the public soon. The GFL have spoken on this and said all they have to do is turn off the clones and it is all over after they removed the ones behind it. (which IMHO has already been done) Mr.Ed

21. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 12:23 PM
"WE HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN GAIA-LIFE BECAUSE WE CREATED IT WITH YOU EONS AGO!" Who is "we"? My Bible says that the Lord God Yahweh/Jehovah - the god that you claim to serve and submit to - created the Heavens and the earth. My Bible also says that "God is not a man that He would lie." So WHO ARE YOU?

22. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 12:50 PM
the way i see it, it will either happen or not. i'm not going to get my panties in a bunch either way, since everything in this world is illusory anyway. haha.

23. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 1:32 PM
Everyone lock hands and hearts together in Lord God Christ Jesus and prepare for this Great Deception.

24. myunhauzen74July 28, 2012 2:09 PM
It's very interesting. Is it all happens August 4, 2012! I look forward to this day! People learn the truth on the planet!

25. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 3:15 PM
Having read channelings and watched all the alternative media since at least 2005, its amazing that we are so close to these momentous happenings, I am even somewhat shell shocked , even though I consider myself awake, its like I am in a dream right now, I think the energies must really be ramping up. At last humanity is going to be free from tryanny, thank you to all galactic beings, to all lightworkers, to all angels , to everyone who has done a single act , to help free humanity.. I salute you all.

26. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 3:16 PM
Let's keep this article in mind but not be surprised if nothing happens by August 4th. I really do hope it does though.

27. Nathan UtleyJuly 28, 2012 8:26 PM
:D so excited.

28. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 10:45 PM
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN .........JUST TO SEE THE SHOCK ON THE FACES OF THOSE IN POWER ! BRING IT ON ......LET'S GO !!

29. AnonymousJuly 29, 2012 2:06 AM
If this happens, it will definately be a fake "alien landing" event to promote NWO agenda.
Besides, IN Dec 20122 the White house sent everybody Christmas cards with a UFO over the White House (signaling what was planned to happen in 2012).

30. AnonymousJuly 29, 2012 9:57 AM
Just another date...just as the Calvary was coming July 4th...I find too many people out there are so desperate, they hang on every word that is written. We all know something is going to happen eventually. So instead of believing in every blog post from people you don't even know, live your life, make the positive changes you want to see within yourself first and if/when this all happens, be prepared. Think of yourselves as one of the lucky ones that are ready for what ever comes your way, some people are totally clueless as to events that will be taking place, most thinks it's business as usual and aren't even close to being ready for something. You will be there to help those who have not awaken, that will be your job. So in the mean time get on with your life and stop listening to those who are predicting anything.

31. AnonymousJuly 29, 2012 12:24 PM
For the christians who are convinced this is some evil deception, I would like to point out, that according to the bible, God and Jesus are NOT one and the same entity, if you doubt this, go read the good book again a few times and realize you are believing religious dogma versus what is actually written IN the bible. Second of all, the bible says 'the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one/ones' and that out of the heavens the 'army of god' will come to give salvation to humanity. What you fail to realize is that the ETs are in fact messengers of the Most High Creator, which btw is NOT Yahweh who was an Sumerian throwback from Enlil...research your belief systems as Jesus told you to people. :)
Furthermore I think the sentence Welcome to Zion home of your Creator Gods was tongue in cheek, meaning it's the seat of power for those who claim to be and feel entitled as the creators/masters of us all.........and they are gonna be shown up on their own turf.

32. AnonymousJuly 29, 2012 3:00 PM
what sort of this channeling is for???????Will we see e.t.s projected by blue beam,then it's a farce,lie and illusion.But our heart will tell us the truth,so deceptions of politicans are no longer credible and possible to tell us.........

33. AnonymousJuly 29, 2012 3:03 PM
What happens, happens.
Last time nothing happened.
I'd see it in advance.
I've nothing to say, yet.

34. AnonymousJuly 29, 2012 4:11 PM
Why would the Pleiadians give a deadline when they see clearly that disclosure requests haven't been met? And warning the ones in control of the deadline might give them time to create a new distraction event. And if the cabal was removed, why interrupt a sporting event when you could just as easily land a ship on the lawn of every major live morning news show, times square, capitol city lawns, etc? Either way you're going to scare the shit out of some old people and fill up the cardiac wards everywhere unless you have a special device to calm people down. Pleiadians are supposedly psychic. You could just send thoughts to people and say "Hey we're here. Don't be alarmed, but we are taking care of some business while you enjoy the games." Sounds too fantastic to be true, although I will have the tv on just in case.

35. AnonymousJuly 29, 2012 4:39 PM
Giving a date for this means whomever came up with it is very confident in what is planned, whatever that may be. Hey, all we can do is wait... and continue to speculate if you so wish to do so. Nama-nama-naste!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You gotta believe this SaLuSa guy, after all he's the one who confirmed that mass arrests would be taking place July 4th.

Monday, July 30, 2012
SaLuSa 30-July-2012 - Confirming August 4th First Contact

Dear Ones as you are learning from a number of sources, the point has been reached when Divine instructions have been given that action shall be taken without delay to announce our presence. We have shown extreme patience and given your leaders plenty of opportunity to take the steps called for to release you from the control of the Illuminati. We know that they too are also like many people in fear of them, but that has to be put aside to allow the truth to come out. The Olympics is the window that is being given world attention, and we cannot think of a better way to make it known. Time is fast running away and we must be given the opportunity to make ourselves known to you.

Some will still choose to disbelieve our messages, but that is their free choice which we honor. However, there is the important matter of Ascension and much to do in these final days, and we cannot wait any longer. Our allies have gone as far as can be reasonably expected, and they need complete freedom to go surging ahead with their final responsibilities. So very shortly the clearing up process will be able to proceed without further hindrance from the dark Ones. Your lives are to some extent to be turned upside down, although many people are already prepared for it. We hope that some leaders will heed our request and not wait until we are forced to intervene, but if we have to we are fully ready.

The coming period will show those who are of the Light, as they will be able to step forward with our blessing and take the reins from those who are not. We want to stop all actions that are happening or proposed, that are purposefully directed at you the people to limit what little freedom you have left. You do have good souls of the Light that are here at this time to handle such matters. Hitherto you have had too may people in high places that have become corrupt, and do not know who you can trust. That must change and we are the ones to help you, as we know exactly what level of Light people are at and whether they are honest and proven to have the interest of others at heart.

We know you have had your share of disappointments over many years, when your expectations have for different reasons been dashed. However, we are empowered by God and we see no reason why the great spectacle of the Olympics, should not be a show window for the announcements of our existence and our coming part in your evolution. The end of this cycle is in itself an historic occasion that will be a long spoken about through this Universe. As we have often told you, it is a unique event of your Ascension with Mother Earth. Upon your assured success rests the future of the whole Universe, and many civilisations look on with awe and wonder at your coming Ascension.

Although you have been preparing yourselves for this time, we know it will take your breath away as it is massive process of world wide extent. In one way or another every single soul is involved and provided for. Where God is concerned there are no mistakes but only perfection, so you may be certain that the outcome will place everyone where they are intended to be. You have had a long journey that has led you to where you are today, and your future will be a continuation of it in the next phase of your evolution. Do not worry exactly what that will mean where you are concerned, as in time you will be told. Be assured that many spiritual Beings share your journey and know you better than you know yourself, and you will progress in a manner that is exactly right for you.

Lightworkers can prepare to take some responsibility for making sure people around them are calm and not fearful about what is happening. We cannot cover it all in just a few days but will soon have the freedom and facilities to address you directly. We do not use your methods that are to us antiquated, and ours are such that no remaining members who oppose us will be able to prevent our communications to you. We know you well and have many recorded addresses that are precise and capable of relaying details to you that you will understand. We feel as excited as you do at the prospect of at last of meeting you, but first things first and the acknowledgement of our existence is most important.

That will allow us to be identified with the many ways that we have helped your civilization already, as much of our work has been carried out without any publicity. It goes back thousands of years when you have incarnated into your various lives in the many Races that exist on your Earth. It has all been part of your experiences that have enabled you to grow spiritually, in your understanding on your way back to the higher dimensions from whence you came. Bear in mind that you volunteered for your Earth lives, that have given you so many opportunities to find out about duality. You are all the greater for it and as you might say, earnt your spurs and done so in great style. You will not have to re-live those experiences unless for some reason you desire to do so.

You have yet to fully understand the function of the different time lines, and many different dimensions but all in good time when it will be of value to you. We will however tell you that everything that ever was still exists at some level, which is why you can go back in time and re-live your past lives. Of course you can also travel into the future and see all probabilities. It is what many seers have used to predict the future, but it is of course open to change. It is why you are best advised not to hold onto old prophesies too strongly, as time can change the outcome of events. An example of that is your present time which will in no way be as catastrophic as was first anticipated. You have lifted yourselves and Mother Earth up, and the Light has grown so much it has paved the way for much more peaceful changes than were thought possible.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and many of you will know already that this coming week is one that is a last chance for your leaders to respond to our demands. If we are ignored yet again, we shall go forward ourselves, and make ourselves known in such a way that our presence can no longer be ignored or hidden. Yes, we have the deadline Saturday the 4th. of August in mind and no longer, before we take matters into our own hands.

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:40 AM

1 comment:
AnonymousJuly 30, 2012 8:52 AM
There are so many liars, double agents and profiteers out there. The only way you know the truth is when the person is murdered by the scum. Than you know they were good guys and trying to help. So unless you get killed or do something tangible to prove who you are(a good guy) What you have to say is just so much tripe to Me.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Make sure you understand this important announcement because if you just read what it says that's wrong.

Monday, July 30, 2012
Making Sure We Understand SaLuSa’s Important Annoucement
2012 July 30
by Steve Beckow

It’s important to review what SaLuSa and Mike Quinsey have said right out of the starting gate. Stephen has said what I’m about to say here. Andrew has. But I worry that, even though we’ve been crystal clear, some people will not see it or catch SaLuSa’s drift.
I’m also being compulsive about it because I’ve just been raked through the muck on a particular discussion group for exactly these misunderstandings. So perhaps we can avoid a repeat by going over the details.
SaLuSa has confirmed what Sierra Neblina said and what the two crop circles at Manton Drove and Windmill Hill have indicated (see below). That is NOT that Disclosure will take place on Aug. 4 or even Aug. 5 necessarily, but that the divine deadline after which the galactics have the ability and authority to decide when to disclose their presence to us passes on August 4.
Here is what SaLuSa actually said: “Yes, we have the deadline Saturday the 4th. of August in mind and no longer, before we take matters into our own hands.” SaLuSa amplifies his comment: “Dear Ones, as you are learning from a number of sources, the point has been reached when Divine instructions have been given that action shall be taken without delay to announce our presence.” He continues:
“We have shown extreme patience and given your leaders plenty of opportunity to take the steps called for to release you from the control of the Illuminati. We know that they too are also like many people in fear of them, but that has to be put aside to allow the truth to come out.”
He goes on to explain that the galactics intend to use the Olympics to the maximum advantage:
“The Olympics is the window that is being given world attention, and we cannot think of a better way to make it known. Time is fast running away and we must be given the opportunity to make ourselves known to you.
“Some will still choose to disbelieve our messages, but that is their free choice which we honor. However, there is the important matter of Ascension and much to do in these final days, and we cannot wait any longer. Our allies have gone as far as can be reasonably expected, and they need complete freedom to go surging ahead with their final responsibilities.”
He then states what all this means: “So very shortly the clearing up process will be able to proceed without further hindrance from the dark Ones.” Notice he did not give a date but only said “very shortly.” The last part of his message I want to give again is his caution to us that our lives are about to be “turned upside down.” In other words, the main events are about to start, the signal we’ve been waiting for.
“Your lives are to some extent to be turned upside down, although many people are already prepared for it. We hope that some leaders will heed our request and not wait until we are forced to intervene, but if we have to we are fully ready.
“The coming period will show those who are of the Light, as they will be able to step forward with our blessing and take the reins from those who are not. We want to stop all actions that are happening or proposed, that are purposefully directed at you the people to limit what little freedom you have left. You do have good souls of the Light that are here at this time to handle such matters.”
He gives this signal to us, I believe, to have us start to adjust to the fact that our time of service is about to begin. In my opinion, he doesn’t give it to us so that we can look for events happening tomorrow or the next day but so that we’ll get ready for them when they do. Mostly that getting ready is an inside job. There may be other external factors to pay attention to but the important thing is to make the inner adjustments and preparations, in my view.
Mike Qunisey adds an additional note to SaLuSa’s message:
“SaLuSa [refers] to the Disclosure date of Saturday the 4th. August as being one of ‘intent’ thus allowing for change if it was proved necessary. The dark Ones would clearly like to use the event for their own agenda, and it has been said that a fake alien attack was planned using real craft and holographic projections.”
I’m not in agreement with Mike that SaLuSa said Aug. 4 would be the day of Disclosure, but what Mike is really saying here anyways is cautioning us against expecting that Disclosure has to happen exactly on Aug. 4. The intent is the same as what we’re saying here and intent is all that’s really important to me.
We as lightworkers need to understand the complex of factors that goes into choosing the exact right date. We’re close to Disclosure but any factors could result in a delay. That resulting delay does not invalidate anything. It simply says that the galactics are managing a huge operation and may not be able to turn on a dime.
There is one circumstance that favors the choice of Aug. 4th as a date for Disclosure. Certainly if I had the decision-making power, I would choose it. That is that August 4th is President Obama’s birthday.
As far as I’m aware, and I’m not following the Olympics closely (I have a job to do!), he’s still in London. It would be fitting of him to receive the honor of Disclosure. And who knows where the Queen will be when it occurs so Obama becomes the obvious choice of world leader to receive the honor, the Starseed-in-Chief.
The second at Windmill Hill, near Avebury, England, was reported July 27, 2012, and points to August 4 as well.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:51 PM

5 comments:

1. AnonymousJuly 30, 2012 4:48 PM
Where does Steve Bekow get off, in making the statement that Obama..Starseed-In-Chief, would be the perfect announcer of Disclosure.
Have we not been inundated with evidence that this traitor should be put-away ...toute suite??
Here again misinformation from someone that should know better!!

2. AnonymousJuly 30, 2012 4:58 PM
In other words.. this is not really gonna happen although it was written to make u think it will happen but we don't want u to stop believing and following along so we give this disclaimer so that we can say .. we told ya so! You believed what u wanted to believe so it was not our fault! lol.. Who wrote this? Why did they write it in such a way as could be misunderstood if the intent was not for those reading to believe that it was happening on the 4th?

3. AnonymousJuly 30, 2012 5:39 PM
Some of us gave you the benefit of the doubt. That benefit has expired. Now you are trying to rationalize the obvious falsies in your articles. You seem to be more interested in adjusting your false statements than continuing to ignore the critical thinkers.- (nonwilsta)

4. AnonymousJuly 30, 2012 5:51 PM
It's obvious you people are bad guys!--Obummer???STARSEED????? If you ever had any credibility it's GONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. AnonymousJuly 30, 2012 6:48 PM
I wish the aliens would just go away and bother someone else.
"Follow the Money"