Birthers Again

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Birthers Again

Post by notorial dissent »

Probably, but the last I heard the actual hearing is tomorrow, and they weren't going to make any announcements until Mon, so she may have a long, cold, and ultimately disappointing wait.

Que tiny violins!!!!

Apropos of nothing, the latest of free floating humor from her camp is that she is now calling Fox News Pro-Obama. Now there's a giggle for you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Apropos of nothing, the latest of free floating humor from her camp is that she is now calling Fox News Pro-Obama. Now there's a giggle for you.
What is she smoking, and where can I get some? :D :D :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 14, 2013
Obama Goes Back to The Supreme Court of the U.S. February 15, 2013
By Volubrjotr on February 14, 2013

Breaking News – US Supreme Court To Hear Case Against Obama Fraud In A Closed Door Hearing Away From The Main Stream Media Spotlight

OBAMA TRIAL 15 FEB 2013 IN US SUPREME COURT –OVER OBAMA USING FAKE ID– FAKE SOC SEC NUMBER 042-68-4425 –FAKE DRAFT CARD- WITH FAKE POSTAL STAMP.
JUSTICE ROBERTS PUT THE OBAMA TRIAL BEHIND CLOSED DOORS –TREASONOUS– CONGRESS OPEN THE OBAMA TRIAL TO THE PUBLIC NOW.

Dr. Orly Taitz - DDS/JD takes the case against Obama to the U.S. Supreme Court

Orly Taitz, friend of The Obama Hustle will have her case against the protected one on the 15th of this month. In a hearing behind closed doors which is unheard of as far as I can tell, Taitz will have her day with the Justices. She will be using information supplied by the Obama Hustle detailing the frauds committed by Barack Obama along with other evidence supplied by experts and others across the spectrum of various expertise.
She will be using evidence supplied by my article: [Link] which details Obama’s crime in detail and finally connected the dots on his crime against the American people with the theft of the social security number that he stole from Harry Bounel, a man from Russia born in 1890.
Like her or not, people have to respect Orly’s tenacity in digging for the truth and shedding light on the protected one and his many crimes such as:
A fraudulent and forged Birth Certificate
Stolen social security number
Real Estate fraud
Tax fraud
High Crimes and against the American people
Election fraud
A forged Selective Service document
Aliases
2006 US Senate Ethics violations
Other articles written by the Hustle that prove Obama’s fraudulent / criminal activities:
This article clearly details how in 2006 Obama committed a US Senate Ethics violation by not disclosing a $104,500.00 real estate transaction that was a separate business transaction from his supposed real property, i.e. his home in IL.
[Links]
It is amazing how Congress and the MSM refuse to open the discussion on the so-called inconsistencies / fraud that surround this individual. In 2011 I performed a live database pull which was actually seen by the office of FL Congressman Bill Posey which clearly proved that Obama has an alias and that he is in fact using a stolen social security number which has now been proven to belong to an individual by the name of Harry Bounel as proven by a SSA FOIA received in November of 2012.
The US Congress and the MSM need to go after the criminal Obama and investigate him the way they did when Nixon was caught committing crimes within the Watergate investigation. Barack Obama is fraud who has lied to the American people and the MSM along with the US Congress are complicit in this deceit on the United States of America.

(Note: Al Hendershot is a professional Skip Tracer)
Last summer I had a conference call in which I disclosed through a “Live Database” search how:
Barack Obama’s alias Harrison J Bounel was associated with his bogus SSN and the house in Chicago.
How Barack Obama is committing Tax Fraud and Real Estate fraud as of present day.
The many SSN that he, Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are currently using in their voter fraud schemes across the country as of the last election and that they are still in use as of today.
There were several people that I invited to view the evidence that they found to be irrefutable in its accuracy and complete in its proof that Obama is a fraud.
[Links]
All of these articles and the many more that I have researched and written show that Obama is a fraud and the United States Congress is cowardice in its ineptness in trying to get to the bottom of all of these lies prostrated by Barack and Michelle Obama and their cohorts in the White House and Congress.
Last week Sheriff Joe Arpaio shed more light on the fraud that is Barack Obama and the need for more scrutiny and a complete vetting process that was not completed in 2008.
Do not think for one moment that the U.S. Congress, and the whole Government for that matter, are willing to come forth and discuss the fraud that has been committed on the American people. It is their hope and I am quoting, “that Obama is voted out of office so this will all die down.”
We have put our honor and personal beliefs in these findings, and have proven that Obama is a fraud and that he has lied to the American people.
[links]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:48 PM

6 comments:

Anonymous February 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM
So...why do I have to read all this for the first time on an email? Aren't there any honest people in the government with guts enough to make a noise about it? Obviously, the press, no matter how borderline, is also scared to put light on all this This goes as high as the Supreme Court who will consider it -"behind closed doors".If only we could resurrrect some of the frontiersmen who won this country for us over seemingly insurmountable odds. Evidence points to their descendents haveing water in thier veins today. Ah...I'm just wasting my time...Noone listens.

Anonymous February 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM
I HOPE AND PRAY ROBERTS WAS REALLY NOT APART OF THE CABAL LIKE WE HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST.... OBAMA NEEDS TO GO DOWN NOW...... WE NEED TO TAKE THE PUPPET MASTERS TOY (OBAMA) AWAY FROM THEM....
I HOPE AND PRAY WE SEE HIM AND THE REST OF THE TRAITORS ........ H U N G ........ WE NEED TO SEND THE WORLD A MESSAGE. OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD NOT WASTE A MINUTE TYING THE HANGMENS NOOSE

Anonymous February 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Sounds like anonymous 11:01PM is a candidate for treason. Making death threats against a standing President who is officially the Commander-in-Chief is jail time for sure. The only traitors, in America, are the people like Orly Taitz and those who agree with her agenda. How can anyone think that documents that have already been verified by official public reps, and judicial seats be falsified, is a joke. Anyone who has heard the Taitz argument in person, must realize that she is full looney-tunes, and if you haven't listened to her, do yourself a favor and check her out. She has been fined many times for frivolous motions and wasting the courts' and defendants time, but someone is secretly funding her to continue the debacle and she is too insane to quit.

Anonymous February 15, 2013 at 12:38 AM
There is no hearing tomorrow. A Supreme Court Conference is not even a hearing.
No attorneys are allowed to attend, no witnesses will be called, no evidence or exhibits will be looked at by any of the Justices from any of the 100 cases including the Birther case that are set for Conference on February 15th.
The only thing that will happen is that the Justices will receive the recommendations from Supreme Court Law Clerks who have looked at the cases as presented by a Special Master as to which cases (if any), of the 100 cases set for conference that day the Supreme Court should agree to hear.
If the Court agrees to hear any of the cases set for Conference that day the names of the cases will then be posted on a list that the public will be able to see along with the date on which the case will be heard.
Most, if not all of the cases set for conference on February 15th, will be dismissed without comment.
Orly gets it wrong for the 1,000th time and sets us up for more disappointment. Whether on purpose or not, I have no clue.

Anonymous February 15, 2013 at 9:25 AM
THE HEARING ALREADY HAPPENED ABOUT 3-4 WEEKS AGO..... THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WAY DIFFERENT, AND IS FAR FROM NORMAL..... THAT IS WHY JUSTICE ROBERTS PUT THE OBAMA TRIAL BEHIND CLOSED DOORS I AM HEARING THERE WOULD BE RIOTING ETC. IF A CIRTAIN FACTIONS OF THE PUBLIC SAW THIS AHO GO DOWN..... HAS TO BE HANDLED WITH KID GLOVES.... ORLY HAS NEVER GOT IT WRONG .... NO ONE NOT EVEN YOU COULD GO UP AGAINST THE STACKED CROOKED DECK AND WIN A THING.... JUST TO KNOW ALL JUDGEY WUDGEYS AND LAWYERS/LIARS ARE NOT EVEN CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY MAKES ME SICK...

Anonymous February 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Orly....This will be a day you will forget. President Obama is the Nesara President get over it...GOP!!!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The Justices are having their weekly (I think) conference on the many petitions for certiorari, to decide what cases to take up and what cases to deny cert. (thereby leaving the appellate court decision undisturbed). Since the beginning of the 20th century, the Justices have done this in absolute privacy - not even the usual pages and office staff (the most recently appointed Justice is responsible for answering the door and otherwise being gofer). Taitz will NOT be allowed in and the Justices will announce their decisions on what cases get cert and which cases don't in a very few days. The Prez (any president) will not be put on trial inside the Supreme Court building.
notorial dissent

As one of the posters at McHalfwits forum of confusion and delusion amazingly pointed out, she got it wrong (yet)again, this was just a regular review of petitions, and as was also pointed out most of them will be consigned to the dust bin of history as having sustained the lower court's actions. In other words, nothing is going to happen, except that come Tue Squirrely will be screaming treason again at the top of her lungs.

The SCT does not try cases or individuals, and does not hear evidence. That they have to listen to lawyers drone on about a case, is probably bad enough.

So, just so much more mis-information ala Orlyworld, and such a general lack of understanding of how our system actually works as opposed to how some people seem to think it should for their benefit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

But, but, but - insiders in the know say they're gonna hear this startling new SSN-TREASON evidence earlier today! What a bombshell!

Friday, February 15, 2013
President Harrison J. Bounel

The fraudulent SSN being used by Barack Obama is shown in a national data base accessible by debt collectors and ‘skip tracers’ to have been assigned in the state of Connecticut to one Harrison J. Bounel… It appears that Harry Bounel is a deceased relative of Michelle Obama.
February 15, 2013 by Bob Livingston

Who is Harrison J. Bounel? According to the 2009 tax return submitted by President Barack Obama, he’s the President of the United States. All nine U.S. Supreme Court Justices are scheduled to discuss this anomaly today.

The case in question is Edward Noonan, et al v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State, and the Justices are finally looking at it thanks to the dogged determination of Orly Taitz. The case calls into question many of the documents Obama (Bounel, Soetoro, Soebarkah, etc.) has used and/or released as authentic since he came on the national scene. The case contends that the documents — birth certificate, Social Security number, Selective Service registration, etc. — are fakes or forgeries. If that’s the case, Obama should not have been on the California ballot in 2008 and, therefore, should not have received the State’s electoral votes.

Four of the nine Justices must vote to move the case forward. We’ll see.

Meantime, on Feb. 4, Kathleen O’Leary, presiding judge of the 4th District Court of Appeal, reinstated the appeal of Taitz v. Obama et al filed by Taitz when she ran for Senate. That case involves evidence of 1.5 million invalid voter registrations in the State of California. The appeal also involves Obama’s lack of legitimacy to hold the office of President based on his forged IDs, stolen Connecticut Social Security number, the fact the last name he’s using is not legally his and his fraudulent claim to be the U.S. citizen.

Evidence in the case includes:

A certified copy of the passport records of Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, showing her son’s legal last name to be Soebarkah, not Obama.
Obama’s school records from Indonesia, showing his citizenship to be Indonesian.
Sworn affidavits of top law enforcement experts and investigators, showing Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service certificate are forgeries and that the Social Security number used by Obama on his 2009 tax returns as posted on WhiteHouse.gov was fraudulent. (The SSN failed when checked through both E-Verify and the Social Security Number Verification Service.)

On another legal front, Obama defaulted in the case of Grinols et al v. Obama et al on Jan. 30 when he failed to file a response within 21 days of being served notice of the suit. This case also involves Obama’s phony SSN.

Skip Tracer Al Hendershot Jr. performs legal/financial/criminal database search and discloses new details about the records matrix linking Barack Hussein Obama II and Harrison J. Bounel sharing the exact same Social Security number, home address, family and more.

The suit states:

Investigator Albert Hendershot found in the database of Acxiom Identity Batch Solutions the name of the individual whose Social Security Obama is using. (This data base) showed the name Harry J. Bounel with the same Social Security number (042-68-4425) at 5046 S Greenwood Ave in Chicago, home address of Barack Obama. (Again, this) data base shows Bounel with the same address and Social Security number as Barack Obama himself.
According to the database, the last changes to the information on Harrison (Harry) J. Bounel were made in and around November 2009 by Michelle Obama, who is listed as Bounel’s relative.
Database changes can involve entering the information or deletion of information.
It appears that the changes made by relative Michelle Obama included deletion of information, which was done at a time when Taitz brought to Federal court in the Central District of California before Judge David O. Carter a case of election challenge by her client, former U.S. ambassador Dr. Alan Keyes and forty state Representatives as well as high ranked members of the U.S. Military.

Recently obtained results of the 1940 census, Exhibit 2, provided the last missing link, link (sic) between Harry J. Bounel and the date of birth of 1890. Exhibit 2 shows the printout of the U.S. census, showing Harry J Bounel, immigrant from Russia, residing at 915 Daly Ave, Bronx, NY, age 50 during the 1940 census, meaning he was born in 1890, as shown in the affidavit of Investigators Daniels and Sankey.

There is a pattern of Obstruction of Justice and tampering with the official records and falsification/forgery of the official records related to Obama.

This happens in particular when [George W.] Bush employees leave their positions and are replaced by Obama appointees.

Taitz has asked for expedited default judgment and post judgment discovery in this case out of fear that any records on hand at the Social Security office will be destroyed when George W. Bush-appointed Commissioner Michael Astrue leaves office in February.

Records that might have proven Obama’s Selective Service registration was a forgery were destroyed in 2009 after Bush-appointed Selective Service Director William Chatfield resigned, Taitz alleges.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:38 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

(This data base) showed the name Harry J. Bounel with the same Social Security number (042-68-4425) at 5046 S Greenwood Ave in Chicago, home address of Barack Obama. (Again, this) data base shows Bounel with the same address and Social Security number as Barack Obama himself.
It is not clear what particular piece of information connects both Bounel and the SSN, but since it's Obama home address I'll hazard a guess: Bounel is the tenant in the house owned by Obama, and the property tax rolls or the utility company billing system might list Bounel as the transient tenant but retain the SSN of the landlord for billing purposes. If Bounel's address is so well identified, how come none of these clowns has made a point of interviewing Bounel and asking him about the SSN? Further, Obama's connection with this SSN goes back about 30 years, to his draft registration; doesn't it seem like the darnedest coincidence on earth that this one guy is now living in the house that Obama vacated to become President?
notorial dissent

Or, as is more likely, since it is doubtful that this so called database is any less error plagued than the credit bureau data bases, which are notorious for the number and magnitude of errors they contain, this so called evidence", means exactly and precisely bupkis, particularly in as much as there is no legal way of verifying just what Obama's SSN actually is. So, in other words, it doesn't even rise to the level of hearsay.

In as much as the IRS hasn't seemed to have any issues with Obama's having filed all these years with what ever SSN he is using, I would be inclined, just on empirical grounds alone to say that he has a valid and correct SSN, and that the "experts" saying otherwise are qutie frankly, full of it. If I have a choice of believing a skip trace database, or the IRS, I'll take the IRS every time.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, February 16, 2013
OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT
AP - WASHINGTON D.C.

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ... Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as resident.. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T!

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?

A: There are only three possibilities.
1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,
2) He traveled with a British passport, or
3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?

A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008.

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you Don't care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer.

If you do care then Forward this to as many patriotic Americans as you can.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:34 AM

You gotta hand it to these folks, they never waste a theory, but even after they've been shown to be false by simple investigation, recycle them endlessly.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

A total lie! There was no such court order. Occidental did not release Obama's records ... and the Occidental yearbook and student directories of the time show that the future President's name was OBAMA, not Soetoro or anything like it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... dental.asp

and

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/0 ... 29370.html

and

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barack ... tioned.htm

and

http://www.oxy.edu/news/oxy-remembers-barry-obama-83

A year or so ago some twit tried posting on the net a picture of what was supposed to be Obama's student ID at Columbia College ... except the photo was identifiable as from another source, the card identified him simultaneously as foreign exchange AND Affirmative Action (which combination would be impossible), the card turned out to be a very different design from the real Columbia student ID cards, etc. etc.

I am very alarmist about this because the birfers are becoming shriller and it sounds more and more, as they escalate their nonsense, that they are trolling for an assassin.
Last edited by fortinbras on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
notorial dissent

Details, details, there you go letting facts get in the way of a perfectly good fabrication. Next thing you'll be claiming Oily doesn't know what she is doing, and that Orlyworld is all just a poorly constructed fantasy, based on total ignorance of the law and all legal procedure.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Since tomorrow is a Federal holiday (Presidents' Day -- remember back when we marked both Lincoln's and Washington's birthdays and National Brotherhood Week was in-between?), the Supreme Court is probably in recess, which means that its usual Monday announcements of certiorari petitions will either be on Tuesday or postponed to next Monday. That's when we find out what happens to Orly Taitz's petition. I am offering 3 to 1 odds .......
notorial dissent

The court will be closed on Mon for the holiday and should release the rest of its actions then. The court did release a list of orders granted on Fri, no doubt just to annoy Orlena, guess what most conspicuously wasn't on the list? The only thing Orlena had before the court was a reconsideration of the stay she lost on in CA, and since that is already a moot issue, so was her request, despite the hooey she has been peddling to all and sundry. The stay, like the lawsuit, is/was DOA, and all that remains is for the CA judge to make it official when she comes back screaming about this latest treason against the American people/Orlyworld.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The story as far as I can figure it out. It doesn't look like Orly's case got picked. But more importantly, in a review where no additional pleadings, documents or new evidence are allowed, Orly has evidence that her additional pleadings, documents or new evidence were ignored. Treason!

From the slightly less than objective "Republican Examiner," the latest two stories on this breaking scandalgate!

Supreme Court rules on Obama forgery case; birthers protest decision (Photos)

On Tuesday, Feb. 19, the Supreme Court of the United States will announce its decision on whether or not Barack Obama should have been placed on the California ballot during the 2008 presidential elections.

On Friday, the nation's highest court released a list of granted petitions which indicates that it has rejected arguments that Obama used forged IDs in order to to run for political office, actions that are considered a felony.

On Feb. 15, the Supreme Court announced four cases that have been granted oral argument by the solicitor general, and therefore, further review by the justices. None of these included Noonan v. Bowen ...

This weekend, birthers will stage nationwide rallies aimed at all three branches of the government to protest Obama's occupancy of the White House.

Their allegations include the following:

Soetoro/Obama has been using a fake social security number
A query using the SSN yields the name "Harrison J. Bounel," a purported relative of Michelle Robinson (Obama)
Soetoro/Obama submitted a forged birth certificate
Soetoro/Obama cannot pass the government's E-Verify background check system
Soetoro/Obama forged his Selective Service registration
John Brennan, nominee to head the CIA, tampered with Obama's passport records to remove birther evidence such as his Indonesian citizenship
In 2012, the New York Times reported that up to 70 percent of Obama's Twitter followers are fake.

The movement has encouraged protesters to sign online petitions at Petition 2 Congress. So far, more than 30,000 letters and emails have been sent to members of congress urging them to conduct formal investigations. Birthers are hoping that such activism will create public hearings similar to Watergate in the 1970s which eventually led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon.

Birthers: Evidence on Obama withheld from Supreme Court (Photos)

[3 photos, 2 are this one and the other a close-up of the franking showing it was mailed Dec 21, 2012. Wasn't that before the court decided to add this to the review?]

Supreme Court Obama evidence
February 18, 2013

On Sunday, a leading birther plaintiff claimed that clerks of the U.S. Supreme Court (SCOTUS) never forwarded to five out of nine justices one single page of pleadings in a lawsuit alleging that Barack Obama is ineligible to serve as president.

Dr. Orly Taitz, who is among the petitioners in the Noonan et al vs. Bowen case, sent a Feb. 17 email to Republican Examiner stating that the clerks did not forward to any of the justices the case's Supplemental Brief which contains evidence that Obama used forged IDs and a fake social security number in order to run for political office. Article 2 Section 1 of the U.S. constitution stipulates that ...

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President

Via the Post Office, SCOTUS clerks returned to Taitz several unopened packages of the Supplemental Brief which were intended to be reviewed by the nation's highest court. The attorney took several photographs of the returned packages as evidence of possible sabotage by lower judicial associates.

On Jan. 9, Chief Justice John Roberts had approved Noonan vs. Bowen for distribution in conference for Feb. 15 after being denied by Justice Anthony Kennedy. Last week, four African American clerks prevented Taitz from verifying Kennedy's signature on a SCOTUS document that shows the justice reviewed the case before denying it.

Taitz's Supplemental Brief states, "[a] citizen of Indonesia, as listed in his school registration #203 from Franciscan Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia. As a citizen of Indonesia Obama was never eligible and never legitimate for the U.S. Presidency." In 2008, the Associated Press obtained Obama's Indonesian grade school registration which, when translated into English, identifies him as an Indonesian citizen.

On Feb. 17, Taitz sent a request for an investigation to Rep. Bob Goodlatte (Virginia, Republican), who serves as chair of the judiciary committee in the house of representatives.

Plaintiffs and their attorney are demanding an immediate investigation of both the actions of the employees of the Supreme Court of the United States in hiding pleadings and exhibits from the Justices and Barack Obama’s use of forged IDs and a stolen Social Security 042-68-4425.

Thus far, an online petition requesting a formal investigation into the president's government IDs and SSN have resulted in over 32,000 letters and emails to members of congress.

Treason! Evidence! E-Verify! Unfortunately, not everyone is onboard the Orly Train.
Comment 37 minutes ago.
The US Supreme Court is not a trier of fact. They look at the law and the lower court's decision. Only a total incompetent would try to submit evidence to the Supreme Court.
"Follow the Money"
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

For non-lawyers and lurkers, here is the basic US Supreme Court Rule governing applications for cert. What follows is more (not less) pedantry:
Rule 10. Considerations Governing Review on Writ of Certiorari
Review on a writ of certiorari is not a matter of right, but of judicial discretion. A petition for a writ of certiorari will be granted only for compelling reasons. The following, although neither controlling nor fully measuring the Court's discretion, indicate the character of the reasons the Court considers:

(a) a United States court of appeals has entered a decision in conflict with the decision of another United States court of appeals on the same important matter; has decided an important federal question in a way that conflicts with a decision by a state court of last resort; or has so far departed from the accepted and usual course of judicial proceedings, or sanctioned such a departure by a lower court, as to call for an exercise of this Court's supervisory power;
(b) a state court of last resort has decided an important federal question in a way that conflicts with the decision of another state court of last resort or of a United States court of appeals;
(c) a state court or a United States court of appeals has decided an important question of federal law that has not been, but should be, settled by this Court, or has decided an important federal question in a way that conflicts with relevant decisions of this Court.
A petition for a writ of certiorari is rarely granted when the asserted error consists of erroneous factual findings or the misapplication of a properly stated rule of law.
(red added for emphasis)

Further, the rules for the application itself-- print size, length, printing, binding in colors, are very specific -- you can't just do this using 81/2" x 11" white bond paper. Similar rules apply to original matters (see below).

Companies specialize in the process: http://legalprinters.com/services.php

From that web site:
Arguing a case before the United States Supreme Court is one of the highest honors a lawyer can have, and one of the greatest challenges. As a lawyer admitted to practice before the Supreme Court, Legal Printers' President and co-founder, Arthur Chotin, knows how much work goes into the preparation of a Petition for a Writ of Certiorari and then, if the Court grants the Petition, into the Briefs on the Merits.

Understanding the Rules of the U. S. Supreme Court as they apply to the preparation of documents has always been quite a job. Unlike most other courts, the Supreme Court requires specified typefaces and point sizes, paper of a certain weight and of non-standard size (6 1/8" x 9 1/4"), different color covers for each type of document, typeset appendices and now, with new Rules coming into effect for the October 2007 term, word counts will become critical and typeface options more limited. Lawyers should be concerned with the substance of their case and not with the details of how to get their brief into "Supreme Court" form.

And that is where Legal Printers comes in!
I can only imagine why Orly's paperwork was refused.

I have worked on 3 of these, and been #2 on only one, in a 38 year career.

NOTE: The Supreme Court does have original jurisdiction (facts included) in a two matters: cases involving ambassadors and diplomates and disputes between the states (one of the cases in which I had a VERY minor involvment was a state boundary dispute).
"My Health is Better in November."
notorial dissent

Orlena, is to put it delicately, lying through her teeth, yet again. The only thing she had before the SCT was an application for the stay that the CA court had refused, and in the process telling her she didn't have a snowball's chance in you know where of succeeding, but she applied to the SCT all the same. Her stay(order)was denied, most certainly, by the conference for mootness. She hasn't filed for cert, since her CA case is still technically pending, until the court reconvenes, and officially boots it. All the garbage she dumped on the court last week would have been pointless, since it had to do with a matter not before the court, and had nothing to do with the stay proper, and therefore would have been refused for filing as I understand, as it pertained to matters that would/should be properly addressed by the trial court, but since it is all actually hearsay, will never happen.

She has been touting for the last two weeks or so the "hearing" she was going to get behind closed doors of the SCT, when in fact all that was happening was the regular conference on orders and cases referred, so she has been effectively misleading anyone who would listen that something that wasn't going to happen was, and when as is appropriate, the order request is denied, she will once again, at the top of her lungs shout "treason". She has already sent a long winded petition to the judiciary committee to investigate the "treason" being committed against her, just to add to already overly broad comedy she has engendered.

So basically, just more fantasy from Orlyworld.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Oh yeah, sure, you want us to believe that Orly being delusional is the reason for the media blackout, but I blame the fear of anal probing by shape-shifting aliens.

Sunday, February 17, 2013
Media Blackout? Obama’s Supreme Court Hearing Was Friday – Decision On Tuesday

Posted By: RumorMail (originally at ShapeShifter.com)
Date: Saturday, 16-Feb-2013 13:49:25
Media Blackout? Obama’s Supreme Court Hearing Was Friday – Decision On Tuesday

For all the ridiculous stories that are pumped through the media airways, one would think they could at least squeeze THIS story in somewhere? We are talking about the President of the United States of America, the Full Supreme Court, and complete with possible involvement of the CIA nominee John Brennan, and no one in our pathetic media feels this is news worthy?
“Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, the Hon. John Roberts has scheduled to hear a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the United States Full Supreme Court.”

A Congressional Petition has been posted online replacing the Taitz petition that was removed from WhiteHouse.GOV. This new Congressional Petition has taken on a life of its own!
The birther case became less a source of entertainment when New York Times best-selling author Jerome Corsi suggested that the president’s nominee to head the Central Intelligence Agency, John Brennan, may have played a role in removing birther evidence from Barack Obama‘s passport records.

It appears that in 2008, a State Department insider was simultaneously employed by Analysis Corporation of McLean, Va. (then headed by Mr. Brennan) and was reprimanded for accessing (and possibly altering) Obama’s passport records.

It is likely that the overwhelming information coming from credible parties cannot be ignored any longer and it might be the reason behind the decision by the Hon. Chief Justice John Roberts to grant Taitz a full Supreme Court Conference on February 15, 2013. This story will be updated as the events evolve.

The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS.

Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.Please, keep in mind, Richard Nixon was reelected and sworn in, but later was forced to resign as a result of Watergate.
We cannot forget that over 30 high ranking officials of Nixon administration including Attorney General of the United States and White House Counsel were indicted, convicted and subsequently wound up in prison. According to Orly Taitz, Obama Forgery gate is a hundred times bigger then Watergate.

More corrupt high ranking officials, US Attorneys, AGs and judges were complicit, committed high treason by allowing a citizen of Indonesia and possibly still a citizen of Kenya Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry) Soebarkah, aka Barack (Barry) Soetoro to usurp the U.S. Presidency by use of forged IDs and a stolen Social security number SCOTUS printout is below.
No. 12A606 Title: Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants v.Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State Docketed: December 13, 2012
Lower Ct: Supreme Court of California Case Nos.: (S207078) Proceedings and Orders Dec 11 2012
Application (12A606) for a stay, submitted to Justice Kennedy.
Dec 13 2012 Application (12A606) denied by Justice Kennedy.
Dec 26 2012 Application (12A606) refiled and submitted to The Chief Justice.
Jan 9 2013 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of February 15, 2013.
Jan 9 2013 Application (12A606) referred to the Attorneys for Petitioner: Orly Taitz 29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy (949) 683-5411
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Party name: Edward Noonan, et al.
Attorneys for Respondent: Kamala Harris Attorney General (916) 445-9555 P. O. Box 944255 Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
Party name: Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State
The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday
-----------------
Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:01 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous February 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Decision NOW. Nothing is going to happen.

Anonymous February 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM
THE QUESTION I HAVE TO ASK IS ..... AFTER READING THE SLUSH FUND REPORTS FROM THE VATICAN, I NOTICED THAT OF ALL THE CROOKS GETTING PAY-OFFS..... JUDGEY WUDGEY ROBERTS WAS PAID MORE THAN ANYONE ...... OVER 1B ...... HERE IS THE ?? HOW IS THE #1 CROOKED JUDGEY GOING TO CONVICT HIS PARTNER IN CRIME??? TOO MUCH CRAP IN HERE... FOR ME TO BELIEVE... WE ARE BEING LIED TO CONSTANTLY.

Anonymous February 17, 2013 at 1:47 PM
The one question I have is...Why all the forgeries? What does this man have to hid? What is to gain? He admitted, before he ran for President, that he was born in Kenya. Who is behind all of this?

What does this man have to hid?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:Oh yeah, sure, you want us to believe that Orly being delusional is the reason for the media blackout, but I blame the fear of anal probing by shape-shifting aliens.
Certainly makes more sense than any of her rantings, and certainly more sense than any of her legal filings.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly issues a press release, dated Saturday but hitting the internet today. She DEMANDS an investigation into this unheard of following of procedure. What a woman, she doesn't know the meaning of the word "give up." Or for that matter, the words, "stop sending the Supreme Court unsolicited documents." Hotter, wetter, tighter, crazier, cluelessier than a younger lover could ever be!

Edited for your protection.

Orly Taitz Press Release: Clerks of the Supreme Court never forwarded to 5 out of 9 Justices one single page of pleadings, they
Mon, 02/18/2013 - 02:55

Press release:

Clerks of the Supreme Court never forwarded to 5 out of 9 Justices one single page of pleadings, they also did not forward to any of the Justices the Supplemental Brief.

Demand for investigation forwarded to Congressman Goodlatte, Chair of the Judiciary Committee of Congress

Law offices of orly taitz
29839 santa margarita ste 100
Rancho santa margarita ca 92688
ph. 949-683-5411 fax 949-766-7603

Via Federal Express

Attn. Congressman Bob Goodlatte
Chairman of the Committee on Judiciary of the U.S. House of Representatives
PETITION FOR AN IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION IN THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE

EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYEES OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES HIDING FROM JUSTICES OF THE SUPREME COURT PLEADINGS AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY PLAINTIFFS AND ATTORNEYS, REMOVING CASES FROM THE ELECTRONIC DOCKET, EVIDENCE OF BOGUS CONFERENCES OF JUSTICES BEING REPORTED TO THE PUBLIC, WHEN NO SUCH CONFERENCES TOOK PLACES AND THE JUSTICES BEING CLUELESS ABOUT THE VERY EXISTENCES OF THE CASE, EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL COMPLICITY OF THE EMPLOYEES OF THE SUPREME COURT AND TREASON IN THE MOST SERIOUS CASES DEALING WITH NATIONAL SECURITY. 02.16.2013.

Dear Mr. Goodlatte,

On 12.11. 2013 Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz, ES filed an application for stay on behalf of plaintiffs in Noonan et al v Bowen et al 12 A 606.

On 12.26.2012 Attorney for Plaintiffs resubmitted her application to the Chief Justice John Roberts, who referred the case to the conference of all 9 Justices to be conducted on February 15, 2013. Taitz followed Rule 22 of the Supreme Court that stated “Renewed application is made by a letter to the clerk, designating the Justice to whom the application is to be directed, and accompanied by copies of the original application…” these copies were supposed to be forwarded to 9 individual justices, library of Congress and National Archives.

Clerk for Stays Redmond Barnes sent back to Taitz 5 copies, whereby 5 justices never got the application, so clearly they could not discuss the case during the conference, as they never saw a word of the pleadings or evidence. Taitz submits herein the Exhibit 1, photograph of the original box in which 5 copies were sent back, as well as the photograph of the stamp. Taitz preserved the box and the documents as evidence.

Moreover, on 02.12.2013 Taitz traveled to Washington DC and submitted to the clerks’ office a supplemental brief with information crucial to the U.S. National Security to be reviewed by the justices prior to the February 15 conference. Taitz talked to clerks Sevgi Tekeli and James Baldin.

She was told to give the pleadings to the guard at the entrance, as the Supreme Court has mandatory screening for anthrax, but the pleadings will be docketed the same day and forwarded to Justices.

The clerks’ office never docketed the Suplemental Brief (Exhibit 2 Supplemental Brief with the date stamp of the Supreme Court) and sent it back, so none of the Justices read the Supplemental Brief as well.

Taitz provides the Judiciary Committee with the application (Exhibit 3) and the Supplementary Brief (Exhibit 2).

Case at hand was scheduled to be heard on February 15, 2013 in a conference of all the justices of the Supreme Court of the United States.

This case came from the Supreme Court of California ... notable example of criminal aiding and abetting ... ineligible Obama ... Plaintiffs provided the Supreme Court of California and the Supreme Court of the United States with over 100 pages of official records, sworn affidavits of senior law enforcement officials and experts ... 4 years of obstruction of Justice, it is clear that the Hawaiian officials have nothing to show and genuine 1961 birth certificate for Barack Obama simply does not exist ... COMPUTER GENERATED FORGERY ... failed both E-verify and SSNVS ... For that reason alone the Supreme Court of California erred in denying the application. This court has to either grant the application or remand it back to the Supreme Court of California for reconsideration.

315 MILLION U.S. CITIZENS DEMAND TO KNOW, WHO IS COMMITTING TREASON AND AIDING AND ABETTING THE USURPATION OF THE U.S. PRESIDENCY: IS IT DONE BY 9 JUSTICES OF THE SUPREME COURT OR BY THE STAFF ATTORNEYS AND CLERKS OF THE COURT WHO HAVE HIDDEN THE PLEADINGS AND EVIDENCE IN THIS CASE FROM THE JUSTICES

... Taitz caught the employees of the Supreme Court actively obstructing justice and tampering with the documents submitted to the Supreme Court. Taitz provided the court with Federal Express receipts showing packages received by the Supreme Court and signed for by the employees of the Supreme Court, but never docketed and hidden from the Justices of the Supreme Court by the employees. These employees of the court were not appointed by the President, were not confirmed by the Senate, they never took an Oath of Allegiance and nobody knows where their allegiance lies.

This is only one of a number of suspicious activities in the Supreme Court of the United States. ... book signing in Los Angeles Taitz was able to discuss the case with Justice Scalia, who was absolutely clueless that the case even existed, even though according to the docket he was a part of the conference of justices who denied that case dealing with the legitimacy of the U.S. President and he voted to deny that case.

One can believe that a judge would forget a case about some trivial dispute, but not a case dealing with the U.S. Presidency he supposedly discussed in conference only a month and a half earlier. It is clear that the case Lightfoot v Bowen was decided by the clerks, the names of the justices were printed on the order when the justices had no clue the case even existed. In a case at hand dealing with the usurpation of the U.S. Presidency this is HIGH TREASON, for which guilty parties should be getting a life in prison or death penalty and the nation is entitled to know who these people are.
Noonan v Bowen is a case which provides an undeniable evidence of usurpation of the U.S. Presidency by a criminal, a citizen of Indonesia who claims that his name is Barack Obama, who is using all forged IDs and a stolen Social Security number and a last name not legally his. Allowing this usurpation to go on is an act of HIGH TREASON. The nation has a right to know who is committing high treason: 9 justices of the Supreme Court of clerks, who hide the pleadings and sworn affidavits from justices. For that reason plaintiffs respectfully demand signatures of the justices on the order or on the front page of the application. If there are no actual signatures of the justices the plaintiffs and the nation as a whole will know that the justices never saw a word of pleadings an the case was “ruled upon” by court employees with unknown allegiance. Plaintiffs also demand to know the names of the court employees who summarized the case, provided it to the justices and compiled the list of approved or denied applications. Plaintiffs, U.S. Congress, law enforcement and World Community at large deserve to know who committed HIGH TREASON, who should be tried for high treason, who should be getting a penalty which is customary in such cases, which is a life in prison or death penalty.

Conclusion:

Plaintiffs and their attorney are demanding an immediate ... Not addressing this case represents high treason against the United States of America and people of the United States of America

Respectfully submitted
/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Yeah yeah yeah, and more screeching to come when the official denial of her stay is eventually released.