Birthers Again

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Birthers Again

Post by AndyK »

Magic Eight Ball has been asked "Whence goeth Orly?" and been given a good shake.

Little window reveals:

"Expect a RICO suit against the Electoral College and all members, both individually and severally"
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Don Quijote only had to be thrown once by the windmill.

The paintings, allegedly of a topless Orly, are attributed to a Minnesota artist, Dan Lacey, and are reproduced in Exhibit One appended to Orly's latest pleading...

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... -brief.pdf

... and she claims that this is part of a criminal plot against her. (My opinion: She very deliberately made herself a public and controversial figure, including by running for office and her own energetic publicity campaign, and can count herself lucky if this is the most demeaning cartoon of her.) It is not clear what a California court can do about it, but the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure authorize the court to reject "scandalous" pleadings. (In view of her age and general appearance, clothed, in news photographs, I think the paintings might be rather flattering, in a way.)
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

And I used to like pancakes.

Birther Queen: Obama Persecuting Me with Placenta Painting!
By Stephanie Mencimer
Tue May. 18, 2010 2:00 AM PDT
Mother Jones

Orly Taitz, the queen bee of the birther movement, sounds distraught. “I’m going through hell,” she says. The California dentist-lawyer had called to tell me about what she says is a campaign to scare her family so that she’ll abandon her quest to become California’s next Secretary of State. She says she’s endured death threats and an attempt to tamper with her car. But this time, she says, her opponents have gone too far. The final straw? An elaborate oil painting of a nude Taitz, legs splayed, giving birth to… a pancake.

First, a little back-story. For two years, Taitz has been demanding that California’s secretary of state request more evidence that President Obama is truly an American-born citizen. In March, she got herself on the ballot to run for the job in the Republican primary. But since declaring her candidacy, Taitz says that Obama supporters have been targeting her children—she has two in high school and one in college—via their Facebook pages with disturbing messages and images of their mother.

Exihibit A, says Taitz, is a series of paintings of her by Dan Lacey, the so-called “pancake painter,” who achieved minor celebrity during the 2008 presidential race for his numerous depictions of a naked, muscular Obama perched atop a unicorn. He’s also painted Sarah Palin, John McCain and Mother Theresa, among other famous figures, with a pile of pancakes atop their heads.

But Taitz doesn't feel flattered to be in such company. She maintains that the painting titled Orly Taitz, Pancake Birther actually portrays her holding a placenta rather than a pancake. "This is really despicable,” she says, theorizing that one of her many political enemies put Lacey up to the work. But she says she’s more concerned about the effect the paintings are having on her children.

For his part, Lacey quips, "I thought all of these were rather sweet paintings of her giving birth so I don't know why her family would be upset. Perhaps her children now suspect that they are actually pancakes." He confirms that some of the original Taitz paintings were commissioned (though he won't say by who). But most of them, he says, were his own inspiration. Lacey listed the paintings on eBay, where one sold for about $200. "Orly remains a popular auction subject,” he explains, "though not quite as popular as Michael Jackson."

The famously litigious dentist has not sued Lacey, saying she fears that doing so would only bring him more publicity. ...

This isn’t the first time Taitz has complained of harassment. In December, in one of her many lawsuits challenging Obama’s legitimacy, she insisted that someone had tampered with her car (she included an explanatory drawing).

But for all the vilification that Taitz describes, she’s keeping her eyes on the prize. If she prevails in her bid for office, she’ll become the gatekeeper for the entire California elections system, meaning that Obama will have to go through her to get his name on the presidential ballot in 2012. And Taitz is emphatic about her intentions if she wins. She writes, "If I become Secretary of State, I will demand proper original vital records from Obama." Pancakes or no pancakes.
-----------------------------------

Orly Taitz to Subpoena Pancake Painter

On May 19, Taitz filed a "motion to reconsider" in her mostly failed lawsuit against Obama in DC federal court. And one basis for the motion was none other than a Mother Jones article! Yes, Taitz told the court that she has discovered new evidence of "intimidation and harassment" against her in my story on Dan Lacey, the Minnesota "Painter of Pancakes," who has painted some nude portraits of Taitz giving birth to a pancake.

Taitz told me in May that her opponents have sent copies of the painting to her children and family along with threatening emails in what she believes was an attempt to scare her into dropping her insurgent campaign to be the GOP's candidate for California's secretary of state. She suspects that one of Obama's powerful allies commissioned the painting. I asked Lacey about that and he was cagey on the subject. So Taitz wants to subpoena him to force him to out his benefactor. She writes:

"Recent article by Washington burro [sic] correspondent Stephanie Mencimer shows that “artist” Dan Lacey, who painted despicable art work series “Birther Orly Taitz”, showing Taitz nude, with her legs spread, giving birth and holding bloody placenta, which were sent to her children, posted on the Internet and a local paper, did not work on his own accord. Dan Lacey admitted, that he was commissioned, paid by someone to do this, it was a clear attempt to intimidate Taitz and pressure her to withdraw as a candidate...Lacey refused to provide the reporter Stephanie Mencimer with the name of the person who hired him, who paid him, however during the depositions and upon subpoena this information will be available and will be provided to [the] court. At this time Taitz cannot state with certainty who paid Dan Lacey, however it is common knowledge, that Billionaire George Soros, one of the biggest backers of Obama, through his organization Moveon.org, has commissioned numerous artists to promote Obama and denigrate his opponents and critics."
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:Don Quijote only had to be thrown once by the windmill.

The paintings, allegedly of a topless Orly, are attributed to a Minnesota artist, Dan Lacey, and are reproduced in Exhibit One appended to Orly's latest pleading...
Most first-year law students could write a better pleading than this.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, maybe that's her chief problem, she needs to hire a first year law student in place of whoever she is letting ghost write all her filings, since rumor has it that she cannot write coherently enough to get anything accepted.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, maybe that's her chief problem, she needs to hire a first year law student in place of whoever she is letting ghost write all her filings, since rumor has it that she cannot write coherently enough to get anything accepted.

How did she pass the bar. Writing was a component of the texas bar so I imagine bthe california bar had one too.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

ashlynne39 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Well, maybe that's her chief problem, she needs to hire a first year law student in place of whoever she is letting ghost write all her filings, since rumor has it that she cannot write coherently enough to get anything accepted.

How did she pass the bar. Writing was a component of the texas bar so I imagine bthe california bar had one too.
Allegedly she did the one correspondence course recognised in CA. If they haven't changed the rules I suspect I could easily become a CA lawyer if I had the money. Actually, I suspect Erasmus could be a CA lawyer if he had the money.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

I've never heard of a correspondence bar exam. I know she went to an unacredited law school but she should have had to sit the bar exam with everyone else. Everything I've heard about the California bar is thatit is one of the most difficult in the country.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

California is the one state that allows graduates of non-accredited law schools to apply for bar membership ... but it has a special (supposedly extra-tough) bar exam for them.
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

fortinbras wrote:California is the one state that allows graduates of non-accredited law schools to apply for bar membership ... but it has a special (supposedly extra-tough) bar exam for them.

I just wonder how hard it could have been for her to pass it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

There are a LOT of bar exam cram courses available in California, where the students (who pay perhaps more than a thousand dollars for the 6-week course) are taught (again) everything they should have picked up in 3 or 4 years of law school. These courses have become so ubiquitous and popular that even the valedictorian of my law school class was at a distinct disadvantage sitting for the bar exam without such preparation.

For those who are into graphology, here is a specimen of Orly's handwriting on a check to pay court fees .... I myself would hesitate to accept a check so sloppily written:
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... -check.jpg
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Even more disturbing.

Wonkette
2:35 pm April 13, 2011
Birther Who Described Orly Taitz’s Sex Parts Sells Nude Painting of Her

by Jack Stuef

In an effort to keep yourself from vomiting, you should probably close your eyes as you read this post. Birther Lucas Smith, who was last seen in an affidavit claiming Orly Taitz asked him to perjure himself and also recounting another birther guy’s claims about the narrowness and viscosity of her womanly passages when she was having an extramarital affair with him, has painted and sold a nude portrait entitled “Orly Taitz and her Exhibits.”

"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

One of the times I am thankful that my monitor has poor resolution.......
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Ick! And it's not like he's a good artist, or has a good subject. I've been painted by a couple of artists; I suddenly find myself really glad they had talent and could make something I'm not ashamed of anyone seeing.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent

In all honesty, or at least banality, the "portraits" are for all intents and purposes political caricatures, and while not particularly flattering, certainly fall within a long line of such, and certainly well within the parameters usually reserved for such. That Squirrely is letting her paranoia get carried away is no great surprise as she sees dark conspiracies under ever rug, but I think in this case it is more just that she is such a convenient and, you should pardon the pun, broad target.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm actually beginning to feel a little sorry for Oily, the same as I feel a little sorry for our old friend DMVP. Both of them repeatedly embarrass themselves in public -- or rather, they repeatedly do what would embarrass a normal person; but due to their own self-absorption and rabid belief in their own expertise and wisdom, they are incapable of understanding what a godawful public spectacle they make of themselves.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The Federal court in Tennessee has just ordered birthers to pay the Democratic Party more than $10Gs for spinning their wheels with a hopeless birther lawsuit.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/12/ ... ismpart-3/

This may be the beginning of Act Two of the birther farce, where the birfers have to pay for their follies.
notorial dissent

Squirrely is about due to get socked in MS and CA, and probably IN at this point where she has either lost or is in the process of losing suits in those courts, and there could be more to follow since he questionable charm has apparently worn thin.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Of course Obama was born in Kenya. Who wouldn't want to travel 5+ days in the ninth month of pregnancy to meet their husband's family? Obama should simply take a page from Erasmus of America, who was born and Illinois but needed to be born in the Confederacy to become their president, so he simply made Illinois part of Virginia! Using the same logic, Kenya (in fact, the whole of Africa) could be part of Virginia.

Unfortunately, Gassy Rassy is himself a birther and kind of hot for Orly (who he called a brilliant legal mind), so I don't think he'll help. We could get some other lawyer to read his stuff and copy his methods, although that would be quite expensive. In my experience, lawyers charge double to read stuff that makes them bleed from their eyes.

As for Orly getting fined, in my mind this is wasted money well spent. Think of it as her own stimulus program, and when Orly gets stimulated, stand back! As one of her lovers supposedly stated, “Orly’s better in bed than 99% of the much younger girls I’ve ever met: you name it, hotter, hornier, wetter, tighter, more of a nympho than I’ve ever met.”
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:As for Orly getting fined, in my mind this is wasted money well spent. Think of it as her own stimulus program, and when Orly gets stimulated, stand back! As one of her lovers supposedly stated, “Orly’s better in bed than 99% of the much younger girls I’ve ever met: you name it, hotter, hornier, wetter, tighter, more of a nympho than I’ve ever met.”
Perhaps; but unless you are in a pitch-black room with her, the sight of Oily looking back at you afterwards has to be the equivalent of getting doused with a 5-gallon bucket of crushed ice; and if that doesn't make you miserable enough, can you imagine what her "pillow talk" would be like? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.