Birthers Again

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Birthers Again

Post by Deep Knight »

You could make this stuff up, but it wouldn't be as good.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" has spent a lot of time and energy looking for "evidence" to remove the President from office. When a group of citizens started a recall petition against Sheriff Joe, one would figure that they might be upset at the particulars, but behind the process. No such luck.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... ies_sa.php

It turns out the same individuals behind Arpaio's birther squad are threatening to take the recall organization to court because, wait for it, they're trying to reverse "fair election results." Said without a hint of irony. For this reason the recall effort is "illegal," "unconstitutional," and a "criminal recall enterprise."
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One can only assume and expect that the CCP will show the same diligence and capability in dealing with these wannabe usurpers as they have in all their other endeavors. I mean, how could they go wrong, they've got the great conspiracy theorist Jeorome Corsi as the brains of the outfit, and that well known and sterling legal genius Larry Klayman as their attorney, I can't help wondering if he's even authorized to practice in AZ to begin with, particularly as he may not be in his home state too much longer after his latest birther legal escapades.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly hasn't posted anything new about the Supreme Court's rejection of whatever it was, but she's upset that Israel may give an award to you-know-who.

Open letter to the President of Israel seeking his reconsideration of a medal of Distinction to Obama in light of Obama’s use of forged and stolen IDs
Posted on | February 20, 2013

DR. ORLY TAITZ ESQ

Open letter to the President of Israel Shimon Peres
from Attorney Orly Taitz

Dear Mr. Peres,

I understand that recently you decided to reciprocate the Medal of Freedom that was given to you by Mr. Obama and give him a Presidential award of Distinction.

Please, see the attached briefs and documents that show that Mr. Obama is engaged in the most serious crimes of elections fraud and use of forged and stolen IDs for the purpose of the elections fraud.

Mr. Obama is a citizen of Indonesia. He became a citizen of Indonesia when he resided there from 1969-1971 with his mother and step father, citizen of Indonesia Lolo Soetoro. Obama is not even his legal name. Attached passport of his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, show his last name to be Soebarkah. He was born in Kenya, as evidenced by statements of the Minister of Kenya James Orengo, his own biography and the sworn affidavit from the assistant clerk of the Registrar of Hawaii. He is using a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425, which was never assigned to him according to official governmental agencies E-Verify and SSNVS and was actually assigned to a Jewish Immigrant from Russia Harrison (Harry) J. Bounel (Mr. Bounel was a neighbor of your cousin Betty Persky, as he resided at 915 Daly Ave, Bronx, NY between 1935-1940) and Obama/Soebarkah/Soetoro is using a computer generated forgeries claiming those to be valid copies of a genuine birth certificate and Selective Service certificate. There are multiple legal actions in courts today seeking to remove him from office and prosecute him for elections fraud and use of forged IDs, as well as seeking to prosecute corrupt governmental officials, U.S. attorneys and Judges, who aided and abetted him. I now that you and your first cousin, Betty Persky, who under pseudonym Lauren Bacall became a famous and beloved U.S. actress, escaped from Poland and were spared the Holocaust. 65 million people around the world, among them 6 million Jews died due to actions of Adolf Hitler. Hitler’s reign of terror started in 1932 when corrupt German judges and corrupt members of Reichstag looked the other way and did not take a stand against the Constitutional violations of Hitler. Not one single German judge found Hitler’s actions to be unconstitutional.

Today in the United States of America we reached the level of corruption and lawlessness which resembles Nazi Germany in the 1930s or Stalinist Soviet Union of 1917-1977 or Jihadist Iran today. If World Community does not rise in helping the U.S. citizens in fighting this corruption and criminality in the U.S. Government, Congress and Judiciary, USA will become another NAZI Germany of 1940s.

You are planning to give Obama a medal of distinction. The question is: distinction in what? In criminality? In using all forged and stolen IDs? In fraud? In usurpation of the constitutional rights of the U.S. citizens?

You came from a family of well known Rabbis. Would they be proud of you giving a medal to a criminal? For 68 years you were married to your wife Sonia, who fought for justice during WW2 and beyond. Would she be proud of you giving a medal of distinction to a criminal?

Obama’s presence in the White House is the biggest embarrassment to this nation. You giving him a presidential award of Distinction will be the biggest embarrassment to the state of Israel.

Please, write to Mr. Obama and seeking verification of the information provided in the attached pleadings before you give the aforementioned award and embarrass the state of Israel, before you give an award that will need to be taken back.

Sincerely,
Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ

Let's hope President Peres listens to reason and doesn't defy Israeli law by giving awards to people whose SSN doesn't pass E-Verify.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Translation from Oily-speak: "Since no U.S. court will buy the bafflegab with which I'm trying to dazzle them, and since I am so desperate to bring down President Obama by any means necessary, I have to try to work my magic on foreign heads of state."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

And also possibly, hopefully, violating at least one Federal law(Logan Act) about interfering in foreign affairs. Not that Peres is ever going to see or hear about her "letter", but bet it gets back to the State Dept fairly quickly, if it's ever received. I wonder if there is also a law against harassing a foreign head of state? I'm sure there is probably a third violation in there, but I'm just not quick enough to find it. Oily likes her trifecta of error. Of course, considering her apparent constitutional inability to properly serve anyone, anywhere, anytime, the likelihood of her "letter" ever even making it to Israel is probably pretty slim.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to update missing information
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I believe you're thinking of the Logan Act, which criminalizes attempts to play diplomat to a foreign govt. As far as I know, no one has yet been prosecuted under it although I remember some instances (esp during the 1980 hostage crisis) when quite a few people violated that law.

see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act
Last edited by fortinbras on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

fortinbras wrote:I believe you're thinking of the Logan Act, which criminalizes attempts to play diplomat to a foreign govt. As far as I know, no one has yet been prosecuted under it although I remember some instances (esp during the 1980 hostage crisis) when quite a few people violated that law.
Yes, thanks, I had just updated my posting when I saw your post. I don't know if it will ever happen, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't. Also, wouldn't that letter constitute provable libel and defamation? I also suspect she could be/should be charged with complicity with the people who violated the SSN confidentiality acts by trying to use e-verify on the supposed Obama SSN, whether it is Obama's or Bounel's, or whoever's, it is none of their business. I personally think the ones who did it, and the ones trying to make use of it should be prosecuted for having intentionally violated the law, violating someone's privacy and misusing private information. As I recall there are also statutes about improper access to credit information as well, which I suspect this comes under as well.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I think Orly should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I just can't remember if the Logan Act was the one about "runners" who leave the Dome and are tracked down by Sandmen, or mutants not being allowed to have razor-sharp retractable metal claws.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I agree. Oily's act has long since become tiresome. She keeps on serving the same dish to us, over and over again; and I hope that someone finally decides that she has done so once too often and needs to pay the penalty. Let Oily go on and on about injustice, treason and the like to her cellmates -- she'll be begging for solitary confinement in no time at all (and then begging for release into the general population because, in solitary, there is no one there to listen to her wise words).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The Israeli award that Obama is going to get is sort of problematic for birfers and teapartiers.

They had claimed that Obama was a secret Muslim, and (only a few months ago) played up that Obama was trying to discourage an Israeli bombing of Iran's nuclear facility while Romney was talking as if he were inciting such an Israeli action. Evidently the issue of dropping the big one on Teheran was the litmus test. Obama's nomination of Chuck Hagel sent this frenzy into overtime.

But the award from Israel sort of blows all that talk away.
notorial dissent

fortinbras wrote:But the award from Israel sort of blows all that talk away.
Why? They don't believe in letting reality get in the way of a good fantasy, well their fantasy anyway. It really wouldn't matter, whatever it is with regard to Obama, they are agin it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:I mean, how could they go wrong, they've got the great conspiracy theorist Jeorome Corsi as the brains of the outfit, and that well known and sterling legal genius Larry Klayman as their attorney
Well put.

The letter Klayman wrote - on his own letterhead, so there could be no mistaking the source - is a notably dumb piece of purportedly legal writing. The nonsense starts at the first sentence: "We represent the bona fide voters of Maricopa County". No, you don't; you represent some ad hoc Arpaio sock puppet.

It continues to make serious accusations: the Arpaio recall folks are engaged in "abuse of process". It is "blatantly illegal" (is that more illegal than just "illegal"? How about "heinously illegal"? Is that even more illegal?). It is a "criminal conspiracy and enterprise", a "fraudulent and illegal attempt to nullify ... legitimate votes". One would think that a lawyer indulging in such hyperbole might actually cite some law. One, however, would not know Larry Klayman. He cites nothing.

Since the letter, various Arpaio backers have attempted to justify the lawsuit threat by citing Article 8, Part 1, Section 5 of the Arizona Constitution:
No recall petition shall be circulated against any officer until he shall have held his office for a period of six months
I seem to recall that Arpaio has been in office longer than six months. Moreover, they seem to have missed Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) 19-202:
Recall petition; limitations; subsequent petition

A. A recall petition shall not be circulated against any officer until he has held office for six months, except that a petition may be filed against a member of the legislature at any time after five days from the beginning of the first session after his election. The commencement of a subsequent term in the same office does not renew the six month period delaying the circulation of a recall petition.
Emphasis supplied. That seems so clear as not to be subject to dispute.

Klayman closes the letter as follows: "Please let us know what your intentions are on or before March 2, 2013, and we will then proceed accordingly". Every now and them, I receive a threat of legal action which - like Klayman's - is thoroughly lacking any basis. If I am in a bad mood when I respond, I have been known to say, "Come get me, jerkoff". I hope the recall proponents do that, as loudly and publicly as possible.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

wserra wrote:The letter Klayman wrote ... - is a notably dumb piece of purportedly legal writing. Isn't this the same legal genius who claimed to the FL Appeals court that he'd found a new legal precedent for his claims, except for the little detail that it had previously been overturned?

The nonsense starts at the first sentence: "We represent the bona fide voters of Maricopa County". No, you don't; you represent some ad hoc Arpaio sock puppet.True, I don't remember the voters of Maricopa County begging him to represent them.

One would think that a lawyer indulging in such hyperbole might actually cite some law. One, however, would not know Larry Klayman. He cites nothing. Why should he start now, when he has previously shown no penchant for doing so. Particularly, when he knows, or at least should if he'd bothered to actually read the law, that what they are doing is perfectly legal, and this particular group is good at it.

I hope the recall proponents do that, as loudly and publicly as possible. From what I have read of the recall people, they don't bluff, and they don't back down, they are legally in the right, and I can't see any court even remotely entertaining any of Klayman's drivel should he actually have the balls to attempt to file something, plus they have a very real advantage that CCP doesn't, a real, live, competent, really really competent lawyer heading this up. He'll eat Klayman for lunch as an hors d' oeuvres, and then be ready for the rest of them as a main course. The last politician who didn't take them seriously is now a very unemployed.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

An unflattering look at Larry Klayman:

http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2 ... awyer.html

and a court case that doesn't make him look like Father of the Year (see esp ¶¶ 25-26):

http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/do ... o-3354.pdf
notorial dissent

Not to be too rhetorical, but how could anyone who isn't seriously brain dead find anything flattering to say about Klayman. His track record pretty well speaks for him, and it isn't saying anything nice.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Just so you don't think Sheriff Joe has nothing better to do with his time besides helping harass president Obama over his birthplace.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sheriff-joe-ar ... d=15833775
From holding press conferences questioning President Obama's birth certificate to putting inmates in pink underwear, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, 79, knows how to expertly court a national audience. The Arizonan, who has been sheriff since 1993, has become a national figure largely due to his quirky ideas.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

JamesVincent wrote:Just so you don't think Sheriff Joe has nothing better to do with his time besides helping harass president Obama over his birthplace.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sheriff-joe-ar ... d=15833775
From holding press conferences questioning President Obama's birth certificate to putting inmates in pink underwear, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, 79, knows how to expertly court a national audience. The Arizonan, who has been sheriff since 1993, has become a national figure largely due to his quirky ideas.
I read the article and thought this comment after the article was particularly entertaining:
LabradorkLuver: First realize that Sheriffs holds the highest elected law enforcementoffice in the nation. ( Mack vs. U.S. 1994 SCOTUS ) and other court decisions and constitutional citations. Even the U.S. president cannot give any orders to a sheriff. Disease, hunger and poverty etc. are not part of the sheriff's Office mission. Arpaio's investigation into this matter has credibility and is an important issue open for investigation by any U.S. law enforcement agency. What better agency than one not under the thumb of the person being investigated. Sheriff "Joe" has been exemplary to his office in a straight forward, well managed and efficient way. too damn bad the federal govt. can't do as well. "TP"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The reference to "Mack v. US (1994 SCOTUS)" is a mistaken citation of Sheriff Richard Mack v. US (D.Ariz. 6/29/1994) 856 F.Supp 1372, reversed in part, (9th Cir. 9/8/1995) 66 F3d 1025, reversed again in Printz v. US (6/27/1997) 521 US 898, 117 S.Ct 2365, 138 L.Ed.2d 914.

Richard Mack, a sheriff in Arizona (and a darling of militia-types), brought suit challenging the duties put upon him by the federal Brady Act, primarily background checks, on the grounds that they imposed responsibilities on him not contemplated in the law that created his office, were onerous and expensive without any compensation, and possibly unconstitutional in its demands.

The District Court sided with the sheriff, the Circuit Court reversed in part by upholding the law and requiring only some of the duties it imposed, and finally (when combined with similar lawsuits against the Brady Act commenced elsewhere by other law enforcement officers) the Supreme Court reversed the Circuit Court in Mack (and upheld a different court decision in a similar case commenced by another sheriff) and held that the Brady Act was unconstitutional in imposing these various investigation duties in supervising gun sales.

The courts described the plaintiffs as CLEOs (Chief Law Enforcement Officers) because they were each county sheriffs, but the courts did not say that sheriffs were higher rank than the President or anything remotely similar.
notorial dissent

Which doesn't stop those who would not under any circumstances read or research of think on their own, from swallowing someone else's very customized version of what happened, hook, line, and sinker, mainly because it coincides with something they want to believe, and they don't want to look too closely for fear they would find something that would contradict their closely held delusions.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

(1) The RuSA is once again promising Richard Mack will be on its Thursday night conference call.

(2) Already in Phoenix, a recall petition effort to undo the recent re-election of Crazy Joe Arpaio, inspired not only by his birfer circus but by his recent assignment of non-police armed posses to the local public schools - it turned out Arpaio had made no effort to sift out the volunteers and so assigned armed men who included ex-cons and even child molesters.

Arpaio has responded to this with organizing an anti-recall campaign that includes his fans heckling and intimidating the petition gatherers and the people who would sign the petitions. Part of Arpaio's brain trust on this strategy is birfer ex-lawyer Larry Klayman ....
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/02/ ... o-klayman/

Believe me, if I could make this stuff up I'd be more tasteful about it.