Birthers Again

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Birthers Again

Post by Deep Knight »

In a posting yesterday on Orly’s site, she was looking for the name behind an IP address, but got this as a comment instead.

charlene zechender
February 25th, 2013 @ 8:52 pm
Obama Illinois bar application fraud, Obama lied about drug use other names and tickets, Andy Martin complaint letter to IL Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission

Posted on April 9, 2012
Citizen Wells articles about fraud committed by Obama on his Illinois Bar Application have been getting a lot of attention lately. I am reprinting what I consider to be the more damning one. Andy Martin, whether you agree with him or not, was in the forefront of questioning Barack Obama prior to 2008. Martin has a legal background and below you will see his complaint against Obama from March 13, 2007 filed with the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission. You will also find an email exchange between me and Andy Martin.

The Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
An agency of the Illinois Supreme Court

Rules of the Board of Admissions and Committee on Character and Fitness
RULE 6 CHARACTER AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
“Rule 6.4. The revelation or discovery of any of the following should be treated as cause for further detailed inquiry before the Committee decides whether the law student registrant or applicant possesses the requisite character and fitness to practice law: (a) unlawful conduct; (b) academic misconduct; (c) making false statements, including omissions; (d) misconduct in employment; (e) acts involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation; (f) abuse of legal process; (g) neglect of financial responsibilities; (h) neglect of professional obligations; (i) violation of an order of a court; (j) evidence of conduct indicating instability or impaired judgment; (k) denial of admission to the bar in another jurisdiction on character and fitness grounds; (l) disciplinary action by a lawyer disciplinary agency or other professional disciplinary agency of any jurisdiction; (m) acts constituting the unauthorized practice of law; (n) failure to comply with the continuing duty of full disclosure to the Board and the Committee subsequent to the date of registration or application.”

Barack Obama fraudulently applied to the Illinois Bar.

Obama had 17 unpaid parking tickets from his days at Harvard.
Obama omitted his aliases of Barry Soetoro and Barry Obama.
Obama admitted to drug use when he was younger and there is strong reason to believe he was still using drugs.

From the Somerville News, March 7, 2007.

Obama attended Harvard Law School from 1988 to 1991. During his time at Harvard, Obama lived at 365 Broadway in Somerville, according to his parking tickets. Records from the Cambridge Traffic, Parking and Transportation office show that between Oct. 5, 1988 and Jan. 12, 1990 Obama was cited for 17 traffic violations, sometimes committing two in the same day. The abuses included parking in a resident permit area, parking in a bus stop and failing to pay the meter.

Obama’s disobedience of the rules of the road earned him $140 in fines from the City of Cambridge.

Obama spokeswoman Jennifer Psaki said the presidential candidate’s parking violations were not relevant.”

“not relevant”?? Apparently they were relevent to the IL bar and running for president. Andy Martin filed a formal complaint with the Illinois Board of Admissions, Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission and Illinois Supreme Court on March 13, 2007.

“March 13, 2007

COMPLAINT
Dear Board, Commission and Clerk’s Office:

I am addressing the following complaint to all three of your offices because
I am not sure which of you has jurisdiction to review the matters submitted
below.

Please deem this letter a formal complaint and request for investigation
submitted to all three of your offices, although I understand that only one
office will likely have authority to proceed with an actual investigation.

1. Background facts

a. Bar admission of Barack Hussein Obama
Mr. Obama was admitted to the Illinois Bar on December 17, 1991 (see
attached ARDC page). He is currently inactive.

b. IBAB requirements
The IBAB requires that bar admission applicants disclose whether they have
outstanding parking tickets (see attached excerpt from current application).
Obviously, in so far as the admission of Mr. Obama is concerned, the form of
the 1991 IBAB application would be controlling.

c. Outstanding parking tickets of Obama
Mr. Obama recently paid outstanding parking tickets that were unpaid at the
time of his admission to the bar (see attached news stories).

2. Legal issues
If in 1991 Mr. Obama signed an application to IBAB and denied that he owed
outstanding parking tickets, he falsified his application and gained
admission to the bar by fraud.

3. Request for relief/investigation/action
I would respectfully submit that Mr. Obama’s 1991 application should be
scrutinized to determine whether he falsified his answers and whether he
gained admission to the bar on the basis of fraudulent representations.
If the investigating authority determines that Mr. Obama’s answers were
deceptive, I believe an appropriate sanction should be imposed. It obviously
should not be a major sanction but a public reprimand or other appropriate
sanction should be imposed to protect the integrity of the admissions
process.

Respectfully submitted,
ANDY MARTIN”

A new type of high treason so dangerous it would keep anyone from holding public office! Orly jumped on it only a few minutes later!

Very important! I am looking for Obama’s traffic tickets: from MA, HI, IL, CA
Posted on | February 25, 2013 | 11 Comments

Irma Gerd
February 26th, 2013 @ 4:58 am
Oh My God!!!! Checkmate!!!!

Lucy Indagoosy
February 26th, 2013 @ 9:26 am
Brilliant, traffic tickets.
CHECKMATE!

Wow! I'm a bit confused as to why Orly is asking for help, after all she's had enough traffic tickets, one would think she knows where to find such information.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22386720/Orly ... ing-Record
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've not posted on this thread before because I'm not capable of countering Orly's legal expertise and Obama isn't my president. But, ok, I admit it, I'm confused. She seems to be saying he should be impeached for some unpaid parking tickets. Is that a constitutionally based argument?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Careful, the use of expertise and Squirrely in the same sentence nearly caused a dimensional collapse of staggering proportions.

Bear in mind that this is the same blond wing nut who swears, literally, and up and down, that Obama was born in Kenya, and is either a British, Kenyan, or Indonesian citizen, alternately depending on which random thought happens to strike her at the moment, all in spite of two birth certificates, issued by, attested to, and verified by the HI Dep of Vital Stats, that there are birth announcements for same in both papers dating back to Obama's birth. So logic has nothing to do with her actions. This latest bit of hooey has to do with the licensure process in IL. Whether or not the tickets imputed to Obama existed, at this point they would have been rendered moot as having gone well past their expiry(statute of limitations) date. Most courts clear out their ticket dockets on a regular basis when they haven't been either paid or prosecuted, and five to seven years is a good measure, and we have long since gone past that point, so even if they were valid once, when he applied for his licensure in IL, they would have most likely been voided out and time barred. As to the alias nonsense, since there is no evidence that Obama ever used any of those names, except in Squirrely's fevered delusions, they are a non starter as well. So, in the words of the prophet, "she's got nuffin", as usual.

In answer to your question, NO. At the very most, IL might, if they had nothing better to do might, and I say only might, say naughty naughty. they don't seem to have been bothered, and since it is highly unlikely that Obama will ever return to the practice of law, largely a moot point in any case. And since it happened before he ever entered office, not something subject to the high crimes and misdemeanors requirement. Much though Squirrely would like to make a mountain out of this mole hill, she is yet again doomed to further disappointment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am not sure if unpaid parking tickets and past imbibing in low-level (but contraband) intoxicants is what the Illinois Bar Examiners were looking for when they asked for confessions of illegal activities. I have never heard of a lawyer disbarred anywhere for pre-grad pot smoking. I suspect that, if all the lawyers who ever smoked pot or accumulated unpaid parking tickets were disbarred the legal system would start to break down due to lack of manpower.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The bottom line is that we are dealing with an attention whore who fears having to actually do something productive with her life. As long as she can keep the birfer movement going, and haul in cash from the suckers in the ranks, Oily doesn't have to fear having to go back to hanging around the local district court trolling for clients, or go back to her dental office and have to spend her time filling cavities and scaling teeth.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The bottom line is that we are dealing with an attention whore who fears having to actually do something productive with her life. As long as she can keep the birfer movement going, and haul in cash from the suckers in the ranks, Oily doesn't have to find clients.
Simplified that for you.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:The bottom line is that we are dealing with an attention whore who fears having to actually do something productive with her life. As long as she can keep the birfer movement going, and haul in cash from the suckers in the ranks, Oily doesn't have to find clients.
Simplified that for you.
Thanks; but my original post was intended to emphasize how Oily is desperately seeking to elevate herself in her own mind by Leading The Charge Against The Usurper, and to avoid having to do routine and low-level work which brings her not a whit of public recognition.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Actually, I like Pottapaug's choice of words better, as it does adequately describe what she is doing. The fact that she give ambulance chasers a bad name, and that they don't want to associate with her is a whole other matter.

I will admit to a certain perversity in all this, in that I really would like to know what her true motivation for this mania of her is. While I agree she is an utter and complete attention whore, I can't help feeling that there is some other much deeper and darker psycho pathology in this somewhere, and would really love to know just what it is, and most likely never will.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

In her latest round of birfoonery, Squirrely has filed, wait for it, "an emergency petition for a Writ of mandumas", didn't you just know that was coming? Seems, that per usual, she didn't quite manage to serve just about anyone, and particularly the party in chief, and now she has her knickers in a twist because Judge England ruled he won't issue a default against a party that was never or improperly served, if served at all, and for some reason that just doesn't set well with her. Her other problem is that since she has amended her complaint, the clock has reset for response time as to all parties, so her current whine, like her case, is moot. More pseudo drama undoubtedly to follow when the 9th's motion review panel, quite properly, goes ho hum and declines to play. More entertainingly, by this point, there should be amended dismissal motions have been filed, and the March hearing will probably be attended by lots of loud screeching and further cries of "treason", when this latest effort will be put to rest, except for the inevitable appeals and denials to and from the 9th.
notorial dissent

True, but she has an awful lot of crazy left over then.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:True, but she has an awful lot of crazy left over then.
People should always try and do what they're good at.
"Follow the Money"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

A friendly reminder to those posting in this thread:

We have a rule about no politics. It's really simple: NO POLITICS.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Supreme Court met last Tuesday and discussed the fact that before the President was born some guy lived at a same address and so shows up on a "skip trace" database with him? Why didn't the lame-stream media cover this High Treason!!!

Friday, March 1, 2013
Obama's 2009 Tax Return Says Harrison J Bounel

02/26/13
From Free Republic:

Who is Harrison J. Bounel? According to the 2009 tax return submitted by President Barack Obama, he’s the President of the United States. All nine U.S. Supreme Court Justices are scheduled to discuss this anomaly today.

[The original had a link to the Supreme Court website's schedule, which (wait for it) showed nothing of the sort.]

The case in question is Edward Noonan, et al v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State, and the Justices are finally looking at it thanks to the dogged determination of Orly Taitz. The case calls into question many of the documents Obama (Bounel, Soetoro, Soebarkah, etc.) has used and/or released as authentic since he came on the national scene. The case contends that the documents — birth certificate, Social Security number, Selective Service registration, etc. — are fakes or forgeries. If that’s the case, Obama should not have been on the California ballot in 2008 and, therefore, should not have received the State’s electoral votes.

Four of the nine Justices must vote to move the case forward. We’ll see.

Meantime, on Feb. 4, Kathleen O’Leary, presiding judge of the 4th District Court of Appeal, reinstated the appeal of Taitz v. Obama et al filed by Taitz when she ran for Senate. That case involves evidence of 1.5 million invalid voter registrations in the State of California. The appeal also involves Obama’s lack of legitimacy to hold the office of President based on his forged IDs, stolen Connecticut Social Security number, the fact the last name he’s using is not legally his and his fraudulent claim to be the U.S. citizen.

Evidence in the case includes:

A certified copy of the passport records of Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, showing her son’s legal last name to be Soebarkah, not Obama.
Obama’s school records from Indonesia, showing his citizenship to be Indonesian.
Sworn affidavits of top law enforcement experts and investigators, showing Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service certificate are forgeries and that the Social Security number used by Obama on his 2009 tax returns as posted on WhiteHouse.gov was fraudulent. (The SSN failed when checked through both E-Verify and the Social Security Number Verification Service.)

On another legal front, Obama defaulted in the case of Grinols et al v. Obama et al on Jan. 30 when he failed to file a response within 21 days of being served notice of the suit. This case also involves Obama’s phony SSN.

The suit states:
Investigator Albert Hendershot found in the database of http://www.acxiom.com/identity-solution ... solutions/ the name of the individual whose Social Security Obama is using. Acxciom-batch-solutions showed (Exhibit 1) that Harry J Bounel with the same Social Security number xxx-xx-4425 at 5046 S Greenwood Ave in Chicago, home address of Barack Obama, Database shows Bounel with the same address and Social Security number as Barack Obama himself. According to the databases last changes to the information on Harrison (Harry) J Bounel were made in and around November 2009 by Michelle Obama, who is listed as Bounel’s relative. Database changes can involve entering the information or deletion of information. It appears that changes made by relative Michelle Obama included deletion of information, which was done at a time when Taitz brought to Federal court in the Central District of California before Judge David O. Carter a case of election challenge by her client, former U.S. ambassador Dr. Alan Keyes and 40 state Representatives and high ranked members of the U.S. military.

Recently obtained results of the 1940 census, Exhibit 2, provided the last missing link, link (sic) between Harry J. Bounel and the date of birth of 1890. Exhibit 2 shows the printout of the U.S. census, showing Harry J Bounel, immigrant from Russia, residing at 915 Daly Ave, Bronx, NY, age 50 during the 1940 census, meaning he was born in 1890, as shown in the affidavit of Investigators Daniels and Sankey.

There is a pattern of Obstruction of Justice and tampering with the official records and falsification/forgery of the official records related to Obama. This happens in particular when [George W.] Bush employees leave their positions and are replaced by Obama appointees.
Taitz has asked for expedited default judgment and post judgment discovery in this case out of fear that any records on hand at the Social Security office will be destroyed when George W. Bush-appointed Commissioner Michael Astrue leaves office in February. Records that might have proven Obama’s Selective Service registration was a forgery were destroyed in 2009 after Bush-appointed Selective Service Director William Chatfield resigned, Taitz alleges.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:22 AM 0 comments

Strange that Orly, basking in this victory, has been silent about this on her website. Instead she's posting things like:

We have nearly 44,000 signatures on my petition to the U.S. Congress to hear immediately the issue of Obama’s use of forged IDs and stolen CT SSN 042-68-4425. Anyone else would be in prison for that, why is he in the WH? Posted on | March 1, 2013

She's right that anyone else would be in prison for having almost 44,000 signatures on a petition against them, that being the constitutional definition of High Treason. And, the last time I visited the petition website and viewed the most recent signatures, 4 on that page of 50 were "Jesus Christ." Gotta make you sit up and take notice when someone of that stature and influence feels so strongly about this they sign the petition that many times! Then there are the petition comments, the most recent being:

2 hours ago Randy M. from Coquille, OR writes:
I have reviewed the evidence and find it compelling. Why is the Supreme Court and Congress not investigating this? Believing in initial investigation is not a good enough reason if your constituents demand an investigation. It is your duty under the oath of office that you took to uphold the Constitution, not just those parts that you deem reasonable. If the proof is available to you and you dismiss it, you are committing treason and shall be held accountable to the people who you are supposed to represent. It is my understanding that under 18USC 2381, the penalties are not less than 5 years imprisonment or death. With the current feelings growing through out the country, I'd fear the latter as a more possible punishment.

Wonderful work Randy, threatening the Supreme Court with death is a GREAT way to motivate them!
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:Why didn't the lame-stream media cover this High Treason!!!
Probably because - unlike Taitz & Co. - they know what "application denied" means.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

On another thread someone wondered when Orly would try the International Common Law Court for her Quixotic quest. Seems she’s starting to look in that direction. Unfortunately for her, a “Training Workshop for International Tribunals and the ICC” seems like a training workshop, not an advocacy venue as she implies in her statement.

As a member of the International Criminal Bar Panel I am tentatively scheduled to participate in this meeting and will discuss possibility of an International tribunal prosecuting the usurper of the U.S. Presidency Barry Soebarkah, aka Barry Soetoro, aka Harry Bounel, aka Barry (Barack) Obama and his accomplices
Posted on | February 28, 2013 | 11 Comments

Press Release
Law Offices of Dr. Orly Taitz, ESq

Attorney Orly Taitz is tentatively scheduled to participate in the International Criminal Bar meeting in Victoria, BC, Canada, where she will bring to the attention of the international jurisprudence an iverwhelming amount of evidence of the usurpation of the U.S. Presidency by a citizen of Indonesia Barry Soebarkah, aka Barry Soetoro, aka Harrison Bounel, aka Barack Obama who is using forged and stolen ID.

She will discuss a possibility of convening an international tribunal and trying Soebarkah (Obama) for the usurpation of the U.S. Presidency and deprivation of the civil rights of the 315 million American citizens by Soebarkah and his accomplices in the U.S. Department of Justice, US judiciary, U.S. Congress and various U.S. and state governmental agencies. Donations from supporters to cover the cost of the travel to the conference are appreciated and can be given through her website OrlyTaitzESQ.com

End of Press Release

Dear members of the ICB,

Next July in Victoria, B.C., Canada, it will be held a 3 day Forum “Training Workshop for International Tribunals and the ICC”.

Royal Roads University in partnership with the International Criminal Bar, the International Criminal Defence Attorneys Association, the National Association of Criminal Defence Lawyers and The Hague University of Applied Science, is offering a three day training workshop on international criminal law and procedure in Victoria, B.C., Canada.

The forum will address substantive law, advocacy skills, novel approaches, procedural and ethical dilemmas for lawyers engaged in international criminal matters and practice before the ad hoc International Tribunals and the International Criminal Court (ICC). Presentantions will be in English by distinguished criminal practitioners from Canada, the United States and Europe. The forum will also provide a unique opportunity to meet lawyers and experts in this highly specialised field. The sessions are designed to encourage a dialogue around critical international criminal law issues and to help equip lawyers to practice criminal law nationally and internationally. Lawyers who practice international criminal law are faced with novel challenges; an understanding of the procedure, law and unique advocacy issues is crucial to participate in this cutting edge legal environment. Similar training sessions have been successfully conducted in Senegal, Morocco, The Hague, Montreal and in 2006 at Royal Roads.

Kind regards,

Laura Vericat Figarola
International Criminal Bar
Coordinator of Secretariat
lauravericat@bpi-icb.com
Address: Avenida Diagonal 529 1º2ª
08029 Barcelona, Spain

Most of the comments are boring or some “lead” for Orly to follow (“I was watching CSPAN when I saw someone say something that might have…”), but some are interesting and show an AMAZING knowledge of international law-like stuff.

Yoel
February 28th, 2013 @ 9:01 am
I believe “0″ can be prosecuted at the international level as hostis humani generis, as his actions as a foreign national who has usurped the office of POTUS logically constitutes a form of international piracy (he has, by subterfuge, hijacked control of the government of this nation). Also, “0″ has confessed to having ordered the murders of various people in this nation and around the world, plus he is currently in the process of permanently destroying the economic viability of this nation, thereby impoverishing and effectively enslaving all inhabitants. He has armed the sworn enemies of the U.S.A. and Israel, which constitutes a form of genocide (ROME STATUTE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT,
Article 6: Genocide. For the purpose of this Statute, “genocide” means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;…). That is only the beginning of the myriad prosecutions which must be set in motion right away in order to stop “0″, who most definitely qualifies as the enemy of mankind.

winnybar
February 28th, 2013 @ 9:08 am
None of those names is supported by a single verified legal document. In mathematics Obama is X the unknown quality.
We know that he is a Buddhist and that he is from Thailand about age 60 which blows up The Obama Story skyhigh. His father’s name is Bhumibol Adulyadej. However since he is a bastard son X is the name. Obama Adulyadej
Google ObamaBornThailand

[You can’t argue with the math. The next one even mentioned NESARA!]

W. Tynan Brown
February 28th, 2013 @ 12:38 pm
When the 9th Circuit orders the default jusgement, please very quickly attach and perfect a lien on all Obama accounts ans assets, because when NESARA is completed all Obama off shore accounts will be seized, and there are many of them in his name Michelle’s name and the children’s names, thos accounts should be your security for an award of costs and fees

Marie Chantaca
February 28th, 2013 @ 6:37 pm
i am so glad that a great lady is finally seeing the false traitor for what he, there are a lot of people with blinders that still think he is the savior of this country,and this news need to get out in the public before he truely destroys our great Country. more Power to you and all that will help you. God Bless you and God Bless America

Doing the Google search brings you to a "hoax of the century" website where truly remarkable claims seem to be the norm:

Buddhist Obama Home Again To Thailand
By Jon Carlson

The Asians killed 50,000 Americans in the Korean War and 55,000 Americans in the Vietnam War while thousands of Asians died while historians even today can't come up with a good reason why Americans were in Southeast Asia anyway. Stands to reason many Asians are bitter and revengeful for the death and destruction they suffered at the hands of the Nazi controlled foreign policy of the US government. Since Obama is an Asian born in Thailand STANDS TO REASON HE HAS GOOD REASONS TO DESTROY AMERICA. Four years running and he has yet to do anything good for America. His destruction of the Gulf of Mexico seemingly is small potatoes for what Americans did to his Asian countries:

First order of business after the election was a quickie trip to his old stamping grounds, Thailand, Burma, and Cambodia. To make the trip appear promotional Clinton was shipped in for a meetup in Bangkok. First stops in Thailand, a Buddhist shrine and a monastery, and then a meetup with his Thai Father. Giving first priority to Buddhist shrines indicates his religion Buddhism.

As evidence that he was born in Thailand, Obama is well practiced in Thai ways: the Thai handshake, the wai, taking off shoes in a Buddhist shrine, and sitting on the front of chairs while visiting his father.

Hordes of Asians greeted him on parade routes fit for royalty cheering him on in his destruction of America. Americans can't recognize an Asian but Asians can. The Big Giveaway is the erie resemblance of Thai Buddhist Obama to his father. Obama made no attempt to visit the Thai Queen so it can be assumed that he is the bastard son of King Adulyadej. Like Obama these are not nice people.

OBAMA is classified as a Nazi German sleeper agent. He lies low until death and destruction are in order. He carries the Nazi traits in abundance.

Nazi Traits:
1) Broken spoken English YES
2) Lack of job qualifications: They are all hacks on the job. YES
3) UnAmerica acitivity YES
4) Bad manners and Egotistical YES
5) German or obviously made-up names YES
6) German birth (Our investigation puts Obama's birth in Thailand as a Buddhist.) YES
7) Easy college majors: law, political science, history, journalism. No difficult math or science majors. Lawyers are clerical lawyers, the probate and divorce guys. No trial lawyers with their poor spoken English. YES
8) No use for the Truth. Spies live a life of LIES. They are always looking over their shoulder for assassins. YES
9) Support the Iraq War YES
10) Promote 9/11 claiming the Nazis didn't do it. YES
11) Bad old country teeth as in Obama's (and Biden's) false teeth. YES
12) Blame BP for the destruction of the Gulf of Mexico. YES YES YES

Huh?
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I have to agree with DK on this one...
Nazi Traits:
1) Broken spoken English YES
2) Lack of job qualifications: They are all hacks on the job. YES
3) UnAmerica acitivity YES
4) Bad manners and Egotistical YES
5) German or obviously made-up names YES
6) German birth (Our investigation puts Obama's birth in Thailand as a Buddhist.) YES
7) Easy college majors: law, political science, history, journalism. No difficult math or science majors. Lawyers are clerical lawyers, the probate and divorce guys. No trial lawyers with their poor spoken English. YES
8) No use for the Truth. Spies live a life of LIES. They are always looking over their shoulder for assassins. YES
9) Support the Iraq War YES
10) Promote 9/11 claiming the Nazis didn't do it. YES
11) Bad old country teeth as in Obama's (and Biden's) false teeth. YES
12) Blame BP for the destruction of the Gulf of Mexico. YES YES YES
Huh? Some of these are 180 degrees from what they claimed started the whole mess.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Attorney Orly Taitz is tentatively scheduled to participate in the International Criminal Bar meeting in Victoria, BC, Canada, where she will bring to the attention of the international jurisprudence an iverwhelming amount of evidence of the usurpation of the U.S. Presidency by a citizen of Indonesia Barry Soebarkah, aka Barry Soetoro, aka Harrison Bounel, aka Barack Obama who is using forged and stolen ID.

Enough is enough! Orly in my home town! I moved out of there over half a century ago but go back often for the pubs. Since it is just a ferry ride away from Vancouver I'll no doubt read of her antics. I don't think the conference will be too tolerant of Orly trying to hijack their proceedings for her own publicity grandstanding.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

And, once Oily wears out her welcome in Canada, she will haul herself off to a place like England or Australia, there to seek out a local equivalent of Denny's wherein sits a Citizens' Common Law Court, or some variation thereof, and obtain a Common Law Writ of Ejectment from Premises Unlawfully Possessed. Having received it, she will then hire some poor schmuck of a constable to try to plaster a true copy of it on the front door of the White House, while she takes the original into whatever court will give her any sort of a hearing.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

According to Denny's website there is one Denny's in Victoria, conveniently located downtown, so she has a citizen's courthouse facility available to her. Maybe she's coming here to prove that Stephen Harper is actually not the Prime Minister of Canada. Be a little trickier than in the US because we don't care where our Prime Minister was born. Even Orly qualifies for the job since we don't have a citizenship requirement either!

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am going to assume that this bit about Obama being a Buddhist is a complete put-on because I cannot imagine anyone capable of typing that message being stupid enough to believe it.

... O Lordy, it's for real ....
http://www.hoaxofthecentury.com/ThaiPresident1.htm
I gotta admit I am confused: If Obama is a Buddhist and Germans in Thailand are Jewish, how does any of that make Obama a Nazi??! Some Nazi - he put a kvittle in the Wailing Wall!

As for Orly visiting Canada: Is there some way we can keep her from re-entering the United States??