Birthers Again

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Birthers Again

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Going off another thread on here, does Fed-Ex-ing documents count as service? Especially when some minion probably signs for all the mail/junk/documents that get sent to Congress members. (Personally, I'd be signing it "Refused for Cause" but that's another story.)
Attorney Taitz is a civil rights attorney, who took this case pro bono...
Always suspected this. Pro Bono.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Saying she "took the case" is probably misleading. I suspect she cooked up the case herself and then cast about for dummy plaintiffs to pretend to be her clients. Here, for example, she's got a guy who claims to be a presidential candidate but it turns out that he's in prison for a serious sentence, registered as a write-in candidate in just one state, and has less hope of getting elected president than Paris Hilton.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Kind of one of those cases where the attorney is at least as delusional as the client. He that he ever had a snowflake's chance, or is in any way an injured party, or her in that she has any better chance carrying this one than any of the other, what is it, fifty some now, she has already outright lost.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Larry Klayman just had his birfer lawsuit dismissed for the third time. The courts have kicked him in the teeth so often that I think he gets nourishment through straw.

In this instance, the court recognized Obama as the legitimate president by resorting to that highly esteemed legal precedent, The Miracle on 34th Street.

You think I'm kidding?

http://judicial.clerk.leon.fl.us/image_ ... ource=CRTV

{PS: Considering that this field of litigation and agitation appears to be doomed to continue for the next four years, I strenuously recommend that we set up a Forum division for the birfer topic.}
notorial dissent

As far as I am concerned, Klayman is right up there with Squirrely in her abuse of the court system.

Klayman purports to be a lawyer, but bases his arguments, not on the law, but upon what he wants the law to be and then is positively shocked when he gets his posterior portions repeatedly handed back to him.

I personally think it is hilarious that the current judge handed him his portions suitably wrapped and in clever style. He of course goes on to whine about how he is not being shown the respect he is due, I think he had best look again, he is coming out far better than he deserves.

I think his loss record is right on par with Squirrely's 0 for all, he just hasn't been as prolific.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The link gives me a screen of halftone. Fortunately, the idiot in question posted it on his own site, along with petulant comments. This is after a page of his legal argument, which is basically, "He wasn't born here and even if he was it wasn't born here enough, and besides the constitution requires his SSN pass E-Verify."

We requested that this evidentiary hearing be set for the week between Christmas and News Year's, since time is short before Congress will meet to tally the Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, 2013 — but Judge Carroll apparently decided that he did not want to be "inconvenienced" during the holiday season. Without giving us an opportunity to have this hearing, he instead rushed, within hours of our having requested the hearing, to issue a brief and hastily written two and a half page "Order Dismissing Complaint," lest he suffer a judicial heart attack at having to seriously preside further over a case that could remove Obama from the body politic of the nation and the world.

Here is part of what he said in denying Voeltz, the people of Florida and the nation a chance — known in both the U.S. and Florida constitutions to be "due process of law" — to be fully heard in order that he could weigh the considerable evidence of fraud and ineligibility and render a reasoned and just decision:

"We are now presented with Voeltz III. This Court notes that President Obama lives in the White House. He flies on Air Force One. He has appeared before Congress, delivered State of the Union addresses, and meets with Congressional leaders on a regular basis. He has appointed countless ambassadors to represent the interests of the United States throughout the world. President Obama's recent appointment of The Honorable Mark Walker, formerly a member of this Court, has been confirmed by the United States Senate. Judge Walker has been sworn in as a United States District Court Judge and currently works at the Federal Courthouse down the street. The Electoral College has recently done its work and elected Mr. Obama to be president once again. [This is wrong!] As this matter has come before the Court at this time of the year it seems only appropriate to paraphrase the ruling rendered by the fictional Judge Henry X. Harper from New York in open court in the classic holiday film 'Miracle on 34th St.' 'Since the United States Government declares this man to be President, this Court will not dispute it. Case dismissed.'"

Whatever Judge Carroll's motive in dismissing Voeltz' case without providing due process of law — for example, perhaps like his buddy he wants to be nominated for a higher federal judgeship — this jurist has not only violated his oath of office to obey the U.S. and Florida constitutions, but subverted the rule of law generally.

Our greatest Founding Father and second American president, John Adams, in arguing successfully for the Declaration of Independence, stressed that the new nation, unlike the British crown, was to be a country of laws and not men. In the face of this, Judge Carroll apparently believes that he, as part of the establishment judicial club, can do as he pleases without legal consequences.

Notwithstanding our forthcoming appeal of this dismissal, Judge Carroll and our other so-called public servants, who have brought us to the brink of revolution with their disregard for the constitutional rights of We the People, are about to learn otherwise.

This will be "Judicial Grinch" Carroll's lawful gift from us this Christmas.

© Larry Klayman
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I guess that, according to Klayman, Taitz et al., we are supposed to waste the time and resources of our courts giving full consideration to every half-baked and delusional fantasy which is presented to them. I also guess that "due process of law" requires that the courts uphold each and every claim of the delusionals, and grant them victory.

That sure worked for Mr. Crain....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

And the point being, in this matter, just as in the previous ones, that Klayman is 100% wrong as to the law, both to citizenship, and to the court's jurisdiction, and that the court has, if comically, and somewhat obliquely come out and said so, which means, much as he dislikes the answer, he has gotten due process, the court has heard his silly complaint, and determined that it is without merit, and that the court is without jurisdiction to do anything he did or could request. There isn't much else that can be said or done beyond that.

The only way, in Klayman's universe, the court would be doing its duty would be to agree with him, and that quite obviously isn't going to happen. So obviously the court is denying him his rights.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I find humor in the fact that the Judge in Miracle on 34th St. is having his strings pulled by political hack Bill Frawley (Fred Mertz from the "I love Lucy" program")
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

texino wrote:I find humor in the fact that the Judge in Miracle on 34th St. is having his strings pulled by political hack Bill Frawley (Fred Mertz from the "I love Lucy" program")
... and also the first Uncle Charlie on "My Three Sons" (succeeded by William Demarest after his death).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Says the worthy Pottapaug1938:
and also the first Uncle Charlie on "My Three Sons" (succeeded by William Demarest after his death).
Correct, excepting his role was Grandfather "Bub" and I don't believe he was as street-wise as "Charlie" who was adept at both pool and harness racing....--)

Good New Year to all here...TT
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In Orly's current case (which might be dismissed by the time you read this), she is, for the umpteenth time, trying to drag in the Hawaiian Director of the State Health Dept as a defendant or witness or something. She has done this so often that it appears that the poor man has built an escape tunnel to evade the process servers.

At any rate, in the current lawsuit, the twit who was supposed to serve the Director instead served the guard at the front desk (why do I suppose that Orly was relying on a fellow birfer instead of hiring a professional process server such as an off-duty policeman??). I doubt that the guard at the front desk knows anything about the circumstances of Obama's birth.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/12/ ... ng-served/
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Additionally, a number of nitwits are spending almost as much time trying to present grand juries with indictments of Barack Obama, mostly for treason for the 'crime' of being born someplace.

http://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2012/ ... s-missing/

Considering the severity of the accusation, the traditional penalty for the crime of treason, etc., I am concerned that someone will try to 'do something'.
notorial dissent

Some/well in my opinion, most of the ones involved in this particular part of it are completely clueless, haven't got a clue about what treason actually is or what is involved in it, it is just a big word to them to throw around. The ones I have looked at are dangerously distant from reality, and I do think some of them pose a very real threat to someone, if only be it someone who disagrees with them. Flat out unhinged in some cases. the one responsible for jaghunter is to my mind clearly dangerous and really is operating in a fully delusional state, full blown paranoia, the works.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

They know only that it is a most serious and uncommon crime.
They totally do not understand what it is, what the constitutional requirements for conviction are, nor even what is the mildest form the accuasation entails.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent

It's the biggest scariest magical word they know, even though they really don't know what it means, and most of this crowd is deeply in to magical words, since they can't seem to do facts and reality.

They're rather like the sovrun yokels who shout treason every time a judge laughs at their silly magical words and doesn't fall over in obedience when they use them. They don't know what it is either but it must be powerful as it is a magic word.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

US v. Stickrath (S.D. Ohio 1917) 242 Fed 151 ....

http://books.google.com/books?id=QMUKAA ... 17&f=false

... is a leading case on the law against threatening the President and shows that the law applies not only to direct threats but also for the sort of incitement or trolling that we have seen from, among others, some birfers.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Additionally, a number of nitwits are spending almost as much time trying to present grand juries with indictments of Barack Obama, mostly for treason for the 'crime' of being born someplace.

http://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2012/ ... s-missing/

Considering the severity of the accusation, the traditional penalty for the crime of treason, etc., I am concerned that someone will try to 'do something'.

My favorite parts are all the "we know" assertions (You know it? Then it must be true!), the ALL CAPS sections, and "Every member of the Congress, Senate, every Government Agency, Military Agency or other arm of law is required to have a Social Security Number that can be checked online." No doubt the last is a constitutional requirement.

I also note that although a couple have embellishments (like the SSN section), they're mostly identical. Was it Orly that wrote the original?

fortinbras wrote:US v. Stickrath (S.D. Ohio 1917) 242 Fed 151 ....

http://books.google.com/books?id=QMUKAA ... 17&f=false

... is a leading case on the law against threatening the President and shows that the law applies not only to direct threats but also for the sort of incitement or trolling that we have seen from, among others, some birfers.
Or, for example, slowly lowering the president into boiling sulfuric acid. Could this be why we haven't heard from Gassy Rassy recently?
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

My favorite parts are all the "we know" assertions (You know it? Then it must be true!)

That was Dove's modus operandi. She'd say "we know" or "I have been told" and some outrageously stupid fantasy, "The beltway sniper is a CIA black-op on a mission ordered directly by President Bush!", would magically be turned into hard verified fact.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:My favorite parts are all the "we know" assertions (You know it? Then it must be true!)

That was Dove's modus operandi. She'd say "we know" or "I have been told" and some outrageously stupid fantasy, "The beltway sniper is a CIA black-op on a mission ordered directly by President Bush!", would magically be turned into hard verified fact.
Don't forget the way that she was always throwing around the quasi-word "intel", just to show us all how in-the-know and tuned-in she was.