Bring Your Toothbrush

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Bring Your Toothbrush

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Bring Your Toothbrush: Important Communications for Invitees
2012 JANUARY 31
Posted by Steve Beckow

This article will be revised as needed. Please watch for changes. We have stopped accepting names. There will be other trips.
Revisions as of Feb. 1, 2012, 6:10 a.m. Pacific Time
Feb. 1. Total reorganization of instructions.
Jan. 31. Revised by addition of Jan. 31 taped interview with AAM
I request everyone who received an invitation to send [email temporarily removed while we set up a dedicated "Grener" account] a blank email with Full Name: (Your Full Name followed by Email Address) in the header. Example:
Subject: Full Name: John Smith (johnsmith@gmail.com)
The galactics need to know your full name. We will not be reading the email itself. BZ will be using it to prepare the flight list.
If you have an urgent matter, you can write the “Grener” email account and put “Urgent” in the header. This applies only to people going on the trip. From here till Saturday we’ll be working exclusively on details of this trip.
Here are some important communications that people going on the trip should know about.
Here is an additional discussion from Archangel Michael this morning on the trip. I’ve asked Ellen to transcribe. The transcription will probably be up soon.

In this tape, AAM discusses children, the sick, animals, those who have only a few days, the agenda, and many other topics related to the trip.

I’ll be updating and expanding this file, which will become the means of telling the people who are going on the voyage what will be happening.
The trip has been expanded to include everyone who wrote in by 12:00 noon on Tuesday – whether to BZ, me, the “Comments” form, the “Comments” section. Everyone who did should have an acceptance letter by now. I believe the number who are coming now stands at perhaps 100-120.
Perhaps have a read of this file later today. I will publish transcripts separately, but add notes from them here. But for now I just want to get this post up.
Emails that bounced are listed on the bottom. Would those people please get back in touch with me via the “Comments” form.
Please don’t send me an email saying “Thanks!” You have no idea how much time and energy that adds onto this! Let thanks be understood. See you on the ship.
Details (Updated Regularly)

Departure
We will be leaving this Saturday (Feb. 4), not next Saturday (Feb. 11), as some of you believe.
The galactics will come some time on Saturday, usually at the time you decide but not absolutely always.

For Australians, for whom our today is your tomorrow, AAM says that you will be picked up on your Saturday, which will be our Friday. So for everyone it is Saturday, Feb. 4.
The pick up is going to be organized one by one by one. Is it possible that all of us will be picked up at the same time? Yes. But they don’t want us to have a feeling of mayhem so each of us will arrive individually at the Mothership so we can be individually greeted by Grener and Archangel Michael. (Yes, that’s what I said.)
They will take us to the ships in what they call “space bikes” – two and four seaters.
You don’t have to worry about the pick-up. But do not be in a shopping mall.
Be at home on Saturday. If you’re in a situation where you’re involved with somebody, the galactics will wait until we are through and then they will make their presence known and gather us up – which is why they have not said “Saturday at noon.”

The galactics will locate you from your full name and email address (to the best of my knowledge).

Change of Mind
If you change your mind and don’t want to go, your change of mind will be noted by the galactics who will not press you to come.

Length of Trip
We will be gone for ten days. Not an instant or one day in Earth time, but ten actual days in Earth time. People who cannot stay the whole ten days can be accommodated and returned to their homes early.

Pets
The galactics have given conditional approval for you to bring your dogs. Cats, no. Cats are less amendable to travel and less obedient.
The galactics cannot be responsible for the situation where they say you can bring your dog along and the dog itself decides it does not want to go. Therefore you can bring your dog along but you must have a back-up procedure in place for if your dog refuses to come. If your dog refuses to come and you have no back-up procedure, you may be required to stay behind to look after your dog and miss the trip.
That means that you must have a back-up person selected and available to you for when the galactics arrive. If your dog refuses, then the dog would be left with the back-up person.

What to Pack
Pack light. Don’t bring a red cent. There is shopping on board the ships. You do not need money. There are facilities on the ship that refresh your clothing by you merely passing through a door.

Courtesy
Most people do not ask the galactics and celestials how they are doing. It’s OK and appreciated to ask them how they are doing too.
You may bring a small gift that speak of the Earth for a galactic who has served you in particular but it is not at all expected or necessary.

Explanations to People Left Behind
Leave instructions in a general way for those who will be assisting you while you’re away. Do not lie. Omit instead.
Do not raise alarm with your loved ones or make them apprehensive. It’s alright that members of your family who accept what you are doing see your departure. They can be there when the galactics arrive.
Regarding your work situation, simply say that you have some pressing personal or family matter. AAM says that he does not want anyone to feel they need put their employment situation at risk. Accommodations can be made for people’s work schedules. Again: Do not lie. Omit instead.

Communications from Ship
We can communicate with our loved ones from the ships. They cannot call us however. The science officer is seeing if he can arrange for us editors to be blogging to the 2012 Scenario site. But we will be able to host the Monday-night Hour with an Angel from the Neptune. (How about that!)
How the Galactics See This
This will be a homecoming for many of us. Grener has planned it that way. We will be meeting people from our home planets who will awaken our memories.

Guides
We’ll be able to perceive your guides, not see them. We’ll be on the Fifth Dimension for the time of the trip. We’ll be given adjustments to tolerate the Fifth Dimension.

Other Visits
This is the first visit, but not the last. Others will have their opportunity to visit the ships. If anything screws up and you cannot go, you’ll be given first priority later.
“Excitement is percolating on the other side. This is what you would call a game-changer.”
“The old agenda of government Disclosure is gone.” (Archangel Michael.)

A Note on Numbers, “Selection Process,” etc.
Originally I thought it best and acceptable to ask the galactics if around 20 people could come to the ship. I thought that was a large number to ask for.
But Archangel Michael stated that we could bring more. I then consulted your emails, your responses by the “Comments” form and through the “Article Suggestion” form, the “Comments” page, etc. and included anyone who had written in.
I did not announce the number lest I get flooded with a couple of thousand requests. Given that we have only days to go, I would not have been able to handle that or devise a “selection” process. As it is, the requests continue to come in and again I don’t know how to respond. We already have more than enough names.
[Passage deleted.]
There has been no selection process per se so far in the sense that almost everyone who wrote in was accepted.
We’ve tried our best to accommodate everyone we can. There are still a small number of people I have not yet replied to who wrote today (Jan. 31, 2012).
Once I reach the number that AAM said, which will be reached from the people who have already written in on Jan. 31, 2012, we will not be adding more names unless word comes from AAM or Grener (and I have no further readings planned).
We are trying to be as fair as possible under a situation of little time, small numbers of people handling the matter, floods of email, etc.
There will be more trips. This is only the first.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:13 PM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Bring Your Toothbrush

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Now, why does the word "Millerite" keep flashing through my mind?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Can't possibly imagine??? Fruit loops and loonie toons also comes to mind as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I am going to go out on a limb here and predict that at the last minute the Dark Forces will interfere with the "gathering" and the celestials/galactics/Archangel Michael reluctantly cancel the trip to the 5th dimension out of concern for the safety and well-being of our Earth-Shan citizens.

Otherwise we are going to get 150 "testimonials" from unidentified people who claim that they had a lovely trip and wish that the rest of us had been able to join them.
Again: Do not lie. Omit instead.
Omission is not a lie?
There are facilities on the ship that refresh your clothing by you merely passing through a door.
What if the door malfunctions? Do you end up naked? And don't try to tell me that the door can't malfunction. If the Zeta Reticulans are routinely shot down by accident with Terran radar, it follows that the doors can malfunction.
You may bring a small gift that speak of the Earth for a galactic who has served you in particular but it is not at all expected or necessary.
What do you give a celestial who already has everything?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Now, why does the word "Millerite" keep flashing through my mind?
Worryingly, the thing that goes through my mind is Kool-Aid. Or do I mean "Heaven's Gate"?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
What do you give a celestial who already has everything?
Something they can't get at home and would be a good souvenir, such as a "I Been To Earth!" T-Shirt or refrigerator magnet. Then again, given that they seem to enjoy giving Earth humans anal probings, maybe the invitees themselves showing up will be gift enough.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

Maybe:
My friends got anally probed on an intergalactic lightship and all I got was this lousy T shirt.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Archangel Michael through Fran Zepeda: “Not a Hoax”
2012 February 1
Posted by Steve Beckow
Now the channeled messages, pro and con, begin to roll in. Well, this message does give me a greater feeling of confidence. I need reassurance too, I’m afraid. My neck is way out there. From Fran Zepeda, channeling Archangel Michael. Thanks to Adriano for sending it along.

Archangel Michael Speaks of Saturday’s Multi-dimensional Field Trip
Message from Archangel Michael ~ 1.31.12 ~ THE TIME TO UNITE IS NOW ~
Channeler: Fran Zepeda

(Hello Archangel Michael) Hello, dear one, I understand you would like to know, on behalf of many, about the veracity of the channeling last night with Grener and Steve Beckow. (Yes, please give us information about that).

Well, as you know, there is much controversy about the subject, about Disclosure, and about the credibility of the radio show, An Hour with an Angel, especially the show last night about the “joy ride”, as it was termed. I am here to tell you that it is not a hoax.

There is much need right now for all to come together, and to not be divided. All of you on this earth are in the throes of such a huge shift, and I am here to tell you, dear ones, do not be deceived by naysayers. Look to your hearts, as I always say. The truth is in your hearts, after you extract the beliefs and the fears that have held you under for so long.
It is crucial right now that you listen and adhere to the Truth in your hearts. This is a true test of whether Ascension and even Disclosure will happen. And yes, beliefs and adherence to old ways of thinking, and yes, of course, fear can even deter this event that has been promised to you on the radio show last night with Steve and Grener.

By this I refer to the power of the Collective Consciousness as well as the individual hearts and minds of the participants for this proposed event. I have always said that Disclosure is truly up to you. You have an opportunity here to go forward and let this be a huge forerunner of Disclosure, or not.

Whether it happens this Saturday is also dependent on the mindset of everyone, and their opinions; yes, all this can sway it. So I ask of you, pool all your dreams of Disclosure and Ascension and go within your hearts and manifest the world you have all been waiting to see; no more waiting – No more waiting for Disclosure to happen! It is time to start Disclosure on your own, individually, and as a collective, and it is time to stop the in-fighting amongst all you Lightworkers. If you are not United, there is no hope for the millions who are on the fence or completely in denial of Disclosure and Ascension.

The turning point is now – Grasp it, dear ones! Muster your courage and prayers, and continue to adhere to and disseminate the Light and Love you have all been receiving and storing up. Unleash it now, dear ones, and come together and fight for the Earth you so richly deserve, the New Earth you can almost taste. Take this moment to reach out to all your Galactic family and to all your Earth family, Lightworkers or not, agreeing with you, or not. You, each and all of you have a common denominator – your humanity – and more so, your very important piece of the Wholeness, of Oneness.

You have all been working on making yourselves Whole, of discarding the fears and beliefs and distractions of the 3rd Dimension, of Duality. Keep on going so you can reach that vastly attainable goal of Oneness. You know the ingredients: Eradicate the judgment, embrace the Acceptance and feel the Love and give it freely, regardless of whether you agree with one another on the finer points of Ascension and Disclosure. What matters is the full commitment to shed the trappings of ego, of judgment, of Duality.

You are, all together, one breathing organism and that includes every human being on earth, as well as all your Galactic sisters and brothers, all celestial beings, including all the Ascended Masters, all of the Company of Heaven, and yes, this includes everyone, no matter how much light is now in their hearts and bodies. Now is the time to embrace it, dear ones. The choice is yours.

Your loving comrade in peace and love, I Am Archangel Michael

Thank you, Archangel Michael,

Fran Zepeda
"Follow the Money"
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

Deep Knight wrote:Archangel Michael through Fran Zepeda: “Not a Hoax”
2012 February 1
Posted by Steve Beckow

Whether it happens this Saturday is also dependent on the mindset of everyone, and their opinions; yes, all this can sway it.

Fran Zepeda
Geez, it's only Wednesday and they're already hedging. I thought they'd at least wait until Friday.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

It's just WAY too much to hope that come Saturday, we'll be done with all of this stuff......
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

LaVidaRoja wrote:It's just WAY too much to hope that come Saturday, we'll be done with all of this stuff......
What she said! Fervent agreement!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Cathulhu wrote:
LaVidaRoja wrote:It's just WAY too much to hope that come Saturday, we'll be done with all of this stuff......
What she said! Fervent agreement!
But then Deep Knight would have no purpose.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Deep Knight has served long and through unimaginable difficulties. (YOU try reading the full posts without your head exploding) Deep Knight deserves a LONG vacation in the location of his choice served in whatever manner he desires by whomever he desires to have serving him with whatever he desires to be served.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Deep Knight has served long and through unimaginable difficulties. (YOU try reading the full posts without your head exploding) Deep Knight deserves a LONG vacation in the location of his choice served in whatever manner he desires by whomever he desires to have serving him with whatever he desires to be served.
Deep Knight had his vacation (see A Two-Fisted Deep Knight Adventure) and all he could think of doing to entertain himself was get mixed up with Sorcha Faal. Although he did have that sexual interlude with Doris which I guess counts as R&R.

I agree about the sacrifice necessary to read the full posts. Those clowns have to be the most long-winded blowhards in the galaxy.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Deep Knight has served long and through unimaginable difficulties. (YOU try reading the full posts without your head exploding) Deep Knight deserves a LONG vacation in the location of his choice served in whatever manner he desires by whomever he desires to have serving him with whatever he desires to be served.
"When the time comes" I'll see you don't get assassinated like the others who "know too much" because they read this forum. The rest of you don't need to worry too much, it will be after NESARA is announced.
Scenario 1 - They find more than 20 people with names like LightStarSeedy to swear they went and it was wonderful.
Scenario 2 - Steve Beckow pretends to be more than 20 people with names like Howard W. Shelburn who swear they went and it was wonderful.
Scenario 3 - Delays, delays, delays. You know how difficult it is to comply with universal law.
Scenario 4 - Those darn Illuminati ate my homework.

The original "Bring Your Toothbrush" has 12 comments on MacHaffie's site:

1. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 12:40 PM
haha, no longer taking names, eh? Ill just have to talk to them via mind powers and such :D Heres to hoping this is real, even if Im not on the list.

2. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 12:58 PM
This is what happens when you consume too much LSD

3. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 01:10 PM
Let's get the show on the road!!

4. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 01:13 PM
John...How come we were not notified of this voyage...in order to participate?
How did the Galactics choose who was considered worthy to participate?

5. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 01:27 PM
To things caught my eye, and tipped off my truth meter.
One. Dogs have Free Will. If a dog of it's Free Will does not want to go, you cannot violate his Free Will. They recognize the power of our Free Will on this planet
, and all the doom and gloom fear mongers for One World Government and stuff, don't even know they sign up to be citizens of a corporate government, of their Free Will. If you don't like it, well you know what to do? Or do you? I think not. All this misplaced anger makes no sense to me. You are either in the game playing the game as one player (US Citizen) or you are in the game playing the game as another player (non US Citizen). We are born none, and our parents enter us into agreements first, and we enter ourselves into them second.
Anyway the second thing that set off my truth meter was the do not lie, Omit statement.
Every time I read their messages. I know there is something they aren't saying. I hear what they aren't telling me. It is finally confirmed.
Anyone that boards for 10 days, if something happens and they can't come back, just relax. You got on board, so you will have to wait until they return you. You got on board of your own Free Will.
I'm reminded of those abduction stories, the galactic being always reaches out their hand to you and the captured One reaches out their hand to greet them.
That handshake is the agreement by gesture.

I wish all who take the trip, well.
My dog would not want to go, and my cat would be glad it was excluded from the trip, too. Me. I am all Earth. I'm already a galactic being by her being in the galaxy.
I'm cool right where I am.
Love to all.
or like the message from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, "So long and thanks for all the fish!"

6. John MacHaffie Feb 1, 2012 01:43 PM
I just was sent this and do not know how they are picked. Be glad to go but it is the GF call.

7. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 03:19 PM
How do you get your name on the list? I want to go, I need a vacation.

8. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 03:27 PM
Sounds cool, however in 1975 I once took a trip and never left the farm. Funny...it was right after a Greatful Dead concert too.

9. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 04:03 PM
Its a trap do not get on those ships. I heard there is some kind of machine aboard thus space craft, that we built by the way. This machine is supposed to mind control you somehow. This is the illuminattis last effort to suck you in don't let them win stay off those ships

10. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 04:05 PM
Steve Beckow from http://www.the2012scammadoodle.com talks with this "so called channeler" who claims to channel EVERYONE....Jesus, Archangel Michael and now this guy from The Federation, Grener. Steve believes all that she says and has recently lost a good friend over believing this woman Linda, (I will withhold her last name). Many people can see through her, but not Steve. Once I was listening to one of her recordings supposedly channeling Jesus and my body started reacting very negatively to it, I mean my face started scowling, like I was hearing pure evil and dark feeling followed me around for 5 days. I was afraid I couldn't get rid of it and that there was some kind of programming in her recorded message. It took a long time to shake, even though her words spoke of love, there is something dark about her or in the recording.
Anyway, Steve asked this Grener guy if he could board his ship and help with disclosure by reporting about his trip and was told he could bring others, so Steve choose 20 people that he knows.
Now, let me predict what will happen since this Linda is not to be trusted......Saturday will come and Steve will be told that the ship was called away for an important meeting or they were told be on stand-by for something big that was going to happen. The second thing that may happen is that the evil that I sense from this channeler will turn out to be correct and yes, they may not come back, if they go at all. For Steve's sake, I hope my first scenario is correct and the "supposed trip" is cancelled. Hopefully then Steve will realize that his friends intuition about this Linda is correct. Of course no one likes to admit that they have been duped, but Steve, you may have to come to that realization and STOP paying this woman for her STAGE SHOW! I realize that some people can be a channel, but how is it that she can channel ANYONE at will????

11. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 05:22 PM

John,
Do you think I will need my pass port?

12. Anonymous Feb 1, 2012 05:43 PM
I'm riding shotgun.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A Transcript of the channeling that started this historic mission has been posted!!!!

Occupy Disclosure: Archangel Michael on Our Voyage to the Stars
2012 February 1
Posted by Steve Beckow

The following is a reading between Steve Beckow, his wife D’Arcy, and Archangel Michael, through Linda Dillon, on the upcoming Voyage to the Stars, which represents the people’s disclosure of the ET and UFO presence.

We have waited for our governments to disclose and they have not done so. We’re now taking the process of ET/UFO Disclosure into our own hands.

Above a hundred people will be leaving Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012, to board the Neptune, the mothership of Grener of Ashira, from Neptune, the President of the Intergalactic Council, for a 10-day tour of the fleet and a trip to another planet. We’ll be returned on Feb. 14 (or sooner if people have other obligations).

This reading features some details of the trip. I have not had time to proof it but will do so as time becomes available. Again thank you to Ellen for such a speedy transcription.

Linda Dillon Channels Archangel Michael, January 31, 2012

Linda Dillon: This is a reading for … everybody … with Archangel Michael, channeled by Linda Dillon, on 31st of January

Archangel Michael: Greetings, I am Michael.

Steve Beckow: Greetings, Lord, and I guess you know just how excited we all are.

AAM: Yes, we are too. For the excitement is not limited to the Earth plane and to your circle. It is exciting all the way around. And yes, we are here to help, to guide, not to interfere. You have taken us at our word, and you have begun, dear brother, to catalyze the humans. You have stepped into action, and you have stepped forward with your star brothers and sisters. This is in absolute alignment with the nature of who you are, your mission and purpose. And there is no better ally than Grener of Ashira of Neptune, for the channel is correct, this one is very serious, and he is not of a frivolous nature.

But he has been the one that has issued the invitation on behalf of this Council to Earth many years ago, and they have experienced – the entire Intergalactic Council has experienced frustration at the unwillingness or inability for the Earth representatives to get greater or broader or more clear participation from those upon the planet. So you have jump-started the process, and it is good because what it does also, dear warrior of peace, it becomes a human, grassroots movement to move forward in the understanding.

So the words and the politics and the charges that have evolved around Disclosure begin to disintegrate as you prepare to go, yes, as a collective and as individuals, on this excursion. Yes, on this joy ride. I will be present as well. So will Jesus/Sananda.

SB: My wife D’Arcy is giving a victory sign because she’s very eager I think to meet Jesus Sananda.

AAM: No more eager than he is to say hello and hug her back.

SB: Wonderful. Lord, we have a number of questions for you about the trip. And this tape will be posted to the site, and the questions are things like some people can’t come Saturday but they can come Monday. Other people can come for a part of the trip but not the whole trip. Some people have young children. Some people are elderly and have medical conditions. Some people are sick but don’t want to miss the trip. And other people have special needs, such as diabetic treatments.

Could you address this whole subject of what’s possible and what’s not possible, please?

AAM: Now, yes, we can address this. First of all, we say do not worry about age. Let us be very specific about that. We do not want anyone coming who is under the age of majority, whatever that is in a given province, state or country, because we do not wish to put out or to worry parents. If the child was accompanying the parent, that would be a different situation, but the children are not simply to disappear from their homes. That would cause undo duress. And then it would also alter the spirit and the mood into one of kidnapping and drama, and that is the last thing that any of us want.

If there are illnesses, if there is anything from arthritis to diabetes to cancer to Alzheimer’s, to simply what you used to call lumbago, they can come, because there will be magnificent healing done. When I have spoken with Grener and with the channel as well, we have talked about the tune-ups that will be available to each one of you who choose to step forward during this time.

Now, we have understood, and certainly Grener has understood, that 10 days is a very long time in the human realm. That is like an extended vacation for many of you, because you do have commitments, and there are heart commitments and responsibility commitments, and things that you have promised, and things that you do not wish to be left undone. If you can only come for a day, we will consider it, but we will not stop what we are doing in order to, shall we say, pick somebody up. So it is not a certainty, but it is certainly a possibility.

The 10 days will not feel like 10 days at all. And for some of you at moments, it will feel that you have been gone a long time, and then at other moments it will feel that you’ve only been gone a few minutes, but so much has happened. We are not trying to shrink time, which the star brothers and sisters are very capable of, jumping time, as you know. But we do not wish to shrink time because what we want is your conscious minds to also be absorbing not only the joy, the friendship, the kinship, the return home, but also the information, the technology, the gifts that are available. So we do not want to shrink it. So it will be a feeling of 10 days.

Now, if one has need to return prematurely, that will be handled and it will be handled with great grace and very smoothly. That is not an issue. There has also been a question that the channel has forgotten, for she has requested to bring her dog. Certain animals will be allowed to come on board, but again, it is a question for them, that they be attuned to the energy. Not all dogs, or not all animals – cats – are attuned to the energy of the star beings. Now, many who have taken form actually are star beings who have come to simply keep you company while you have to journey upon the planet. But, so some animals will be permitted. It will be selective. We would not encourage you to tell people that the door is open for all the animals to come. They will have their turn, do not worry. But that will come later.

Does that answer your question?

SB: Yes, it does, Lord.

Can you give our listeners an idea of the agenda or schedule, what they’ll be doing on board, where they’ll be going, please?

AAM: Well, first and foremost, you simply get – we want to acclimatize all of you. And we will acclimatize you to the ship. Think of this delegation, and what we have done is we have tried to attune it to the human experience while leaving enough of the flavor of the stars that you are not missing anything! So of course there will be a welcome home ceremony. There will be great jubilation and celebration, because you are going to see a number of old friends! Yes, that is the side benefit of what is taking place.

You will have the opportunity – and for some of you it will be more interesting and others less interesting – but you will be exposed to the science ships, the healing ships – because each of these have bays, and in the healing ships this is where – or the healing bays, as it were, this is where the attunements and the healing for those who are not well, or who really need a tune-up and they don’t even know it, can take place. For some the science will be fascinating and it will help them remember much of what they have forgotten.

Now when we include science, we are also talking about technology. So this is a very broad field. Some of you will wish to spend days there exploring and talking with the science officers. Halizar is the chief science officer, and he will make himself fully available, as well as his crew. So that will be a [function?]. But then there will be exploration of ship, of simply having the experience. Yes, ask the channel, she knows of what it is like to live on board ship.

In terms of sleeping, eating, looking at the stars, visiting, then you will each have the opportunity as well to go on what we call explorer ships. These are smaller vessels that go out to do exploration, as sometimes it is within the sphere that you call the planet of Earth, sometimes further away, such as the Pleaidean sector. So some of you will choose to take a side trip, as it were, on one of the explorer ships. You will get to play and come to be familiar with the space bicycles, the small – they are two-man vehicles, although there are some fours – that we use for very rapid transportation, mostly within the Earth’s atmosphere, either dropping off or picking up.

There is a lot more activity on your planet than you have been – and when I say “you,” I mean of course the collective – has been consciously aware of. So that will be a bit of the play. We are trying to make it as fun, as exciting as possible, because when you return the flavor will not only just be wonder, it will be enjoyment, it will be playful, it will be fun, it will be people all over the planet saying, I want to do that as well! So you are the forerunners, you are the showers of the way.

There will be many briefings. Some of them will be – we will use the term “top secret,” and they will be briefings on what is transpiring in the bigger picture and some of what is transpiring politically, financially, socially upon your planet. Because we feel as you return as the emissaries you need to be fully briefed on the back story. So this will also be part of what you do.

Then we are going to move the mothership. We are going to go collectively on a journey. The destination has not yet been decided. There are many debates because of course there are many cultures involved. You know Grener and the Council, there are over a thousand planets that are represented, and of course everybody thinks their planet is the most beautiful and the most worthy of a journey. But it will probably be in closer proximity to Earth.

So thus far, that is the agenda that has been developed by the Intergalactic Council in tandem with [UFOG?] and the various commands. But we also know that you will bring your agendas along, and we are anxious and open to adding, subtracting, expanding and doing what you want to do as well.

SB: All right, Lord. Well, that’s … incredibly exciting. I’ll ask a cluster of questions here, too, and you can address them as you wish.

Do people who come along need to speak the English language, or is it okay if people of other languages come as well? That’s one. Now, there are leaders of opinion, such as David Wilcock, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Lisa Renee, Lauren Gorgo – will Grener and his team be inviting those people, or should we be issuing them invitations? And do we need to bring things like cameras and tape recorders, or will you supply those?

AAM: First of all, it is not necessary to speak English. The facility to speak any language – and by the way the facility to instantaneously imprint, not embed, but simply allow someone, for example, who speaks Lithuanian to understand what is being said will be accommodated, so – that is not an issue at all. In fact, we welcome a variety of nationalities, because it will help, again, with the return. And we will speak about the return in a moment as well, because that is an important piece.

Grener himself will invite some of those who you think are opinion leaders, and there will be several who have been naysayers. But the entire point is that this be a joyous reunion. So we will only be inviting those who are very eager and ready, whether they know it or not, to have the veil ripped off. So that is how that will happen. They will be – some will be slightly surprised and unprepared, but there’s nothing they really need to bring anyway, other than the running shoes, and we can supply those if necessary!

We have great stores upon the ship, you know. So if you forget anything, do not worry about it. We can take care of everything.

The tape recorders, the I-phones, the I-pads, the computers – it is not that we do not have supplies that we can share with you. We do not ask you to go out and buy anything. We do not want this journey to be an expense, not one red cent. Unless you want new running shoes, that is a different story. But – I tease you, but – no, there is no need. You can bring your own equipment because you have a familiarity and a comfort level with it, so there is no learning curve. But it is also fun to say, “Look, here on my phone, on my camera, look at my pictures.” And it is a human-made instrument and therefore not so questionable as instruments that we will give you. But either way, we do not want anyone to go out and start buying things. Bring what you have if you wish. But do not worry about it.

SB: Another cluster of questions. I [ / ] to make a joke about roaming, lord. Do we – can we call home? That’s one question. Do we need to bring our computers if we want to keep a diary, or will we be given instruments that will allow us to keep a diary? My wife is very – she’s nudging me and saying she’s very much interested in shopping! [laugh] And I wouldn’t mind some new clothes myself, including new running shoes on the ship. So do we need our own computers, do we need to bring those with us? Or will we have shipboard instruments?

AAM: You will have shipboard instruments. Every apartment…what you would think of as…. You will be housed in your own rooms, what we would call apartments, and every apartment is equipped with what you think of as computers. So if you wish to keep diaries or make notes or notations to yourselves, that is completely available. And there is no shortage of equipment. Every room has a computer.

SB: All right, Lord. Well, that’s…I think that is….

AAM: And yes, you can go shopping!

D’Arcy: Oh, wonderful!

SB: Oh, should we bring our bathing suits?

AAM: The channel asked the same thing! And so yes, we can tell you, you can bring your bathing suits, because there are what you would think of as recreational facilities and relaxing facilities for people to take advantage of. And they can do that either privately or in conjunction with others.

SB: Medications, Lord, should people, say, I think of diabetics, for instance, should they bring their medications?

AAM: They – we would say bring your medications, because it will make you feel better. It will make you feel…you are taking a leap of faith, and we know this. So we say bring your medications, but know that upon return you won’t be needing them.

SB: Very good. All right. Well, that concludes my part of the tape. I’m not going to turn it over to….

[END]
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

Part of me says I hope it is like some sort of Heaven's Gate because I'm not sure earth will be any the worse for missing a few "channelling" nutters. I, like others, think this will fall through at the last minute. I note this:
AAM: They – we would say bring your medications, because it will make you feel better. It will make you feel…you are taking a leap of faith, and we know this. So we say bring your medications, but know that upon return you won’t be needing them.
Please leave your names and approximate earth location. The Darwin Awards have been a bit quiet recently and I have several "deadpool" bets on for 2012. Also, don't take any food or drinks with you. Thank you.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

There are just too many caveats in the instructions. So why weren't you picked up on Saturday? Because your dog didn't want to go. Because you didn't have your right name in the email (the sov'runs were right all along about capitalization). Because you had a shred of hesitation at the last moment.

If you miss your ride, it is your fault.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Only people who have been invited get to go. If the galactics know enough about you to invite you, then why do they need your full name to find you?

#Occupy Disclosure. Update 2
2012 February 1
Posted by Steve Beckow
.Hopefully I won’t need to post multiple updates in a day but today I do.
“Full Name” Emails

I had asked that people send us their “full names” and I see that I did not ask that only people who received invitations do so.

The reason I made this request is that we have a lot of email addresses on the invitation emails but not the full names that we need for the galactics to use in locating you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new, dedicated email account for “full name” emails is not yet open. It will be open soon. I will post the email address as soon as it is. Please do not send any more emails to BZ’s email account. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What has happened is that instead of only invitees sending along their full names, everyone has sent along their full names. We now have a huge number of emails to sort through. We are in an almost impossible situation and it is all of my own making.

We’ll now use the folder full of email as a means of cross-checking the invited list against. That will allow us to know who is coming and who is not and provide us with full names. So we can salvage some of the situation.

But the fact that people sent in a response who did not originally receive an invitation does not mean (I repeat: does not mean) that you are now somehow scheduled to go on the trip. In fact you are not. Only those who already received an invitation will be going.

There is a second group of people whom I have been talking to today and whose full names I extracted in the course of our conversations. I then wrote them and told them they were confirmed. This second group of people does not need to send in their full names. We already have them.

If you received an invitation and have not received an email from me saying you’re confirmed, you may wish to send in a full-name email. Just to be on the safe side.

We cannot publish a list of names of those who are going because that will violate confidentiality. But perhaps we can publish a list of initials and a part of an email address or some other form of “code.” (I’ll leave the comments open for you to make suggestions on how to work this. But we will not answer comments – no time to do that.)

I apologize for the confusion I caused by my lack of clarity.

I’m going to post this right away because of this snafu and will add to it later.

Translation - We're saying that a lot of people will be going, but not you. We woudl tell you who is, but we can't. You'll just have to trust us. Steve Beckow expands a bit on this below.

My Stand in This Matter
2012 February 2
Posted by Steve Beckow

Our initial request to Grener to allow twenty people to come on board the ships has grown to at least 120 people, all of whom are willing to embark on an adventure with us.

It has also resulted in a tremendous discussion behind the scenes among lightworkers.

That discussion has almost entirely been amicable, but very serious.

I won’t be naming any of the people with whom I’ve had discussions and I’ve told them so. I will not be publishing anything more than the most general of summaries of what has been discussed.

At the same time, any lightworker with whom I’ve had a discussion is welcome to publish anything I’ve said to them.

I’ll summarize their concerns here. I do so believing that this much is allowable and will not identify or harm anyone.

Some people are concerned that our alleged discussions with Grener, Archangel Michael, etc., jeopardize the credibility that all others associated with the Light have labored so long and hard to build.

Some lightworkers point out that no prediction anyone has ever made has come true. Why then would this one?

Others say that they themselves have sources that would have confirmed this matter if it was true. And those sources have by and large not. (Fran Zepeda’s appear to have, but so far that is all.)

It’s time for me to declare myself and my stand in this matter.

If this event does not shape up as I have been told it would by my sources, the responsibility will be entirely mine. All the mistakes made are my mistakes. I will not offer you excuses. I will not try to shift responsibility or mince words. I have initiated these events and I will carry the burden if they fail to come true.

I am staking all on this event – all the credibility I have gained from you for all the work of the past three years, all the support I have garnered, and all the goodwill you have given me.

Several teams of volunteers work this site, moderate the discussion group, and man the Bridge Fund. And they do it because they’ve placed faith in the quality of my own discernment and have chosen to go with the sources that I’ve said I find credible.

I’m very grateful for the faith they have placed in me and I will do all I can to warrant that faith. But others are not responsible if this effort fails. I alone am.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not blowing my horn or seeking something from you. I have, except for one or two exceptions, never sought anything from you and I seek nothing now.

I’m simply saying that I’m completely responsible for what follows. No one hoodwinked me, forced me, lied to me, or anything of the sort. I chose this course of action completely. I’m not a victim in any way.

We’ll know by late Saturday evening whether or not this roll of the dice was successful. If unsuccessful, I will retire from this work and carry the responsibility for the failure of this effort with me and with me only.

To the lightworkers who are worried that I am endangering their own credibility, I hear you. I can appreciate your apprehensions. I love you and respect your concerns.

For me personally, this gamble is worth it. I’m not saying it is for you. For me, it is High Noon and the galactics will either show up and offer us tangible proof that all this is true or they won’t.

I’m casting aside fear, which has never served anyone anyways. I have no reputation I choose to protect. I seek only to serve the Light and, if I must depart because this effort fails, I will serve the Light by departing.

With that, I invite you to go forward with me (with us), act with determination but maturely and wisely, and let’s see what comes of our best effort. In four days we’ll know.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wonder if the "Neptune" is actually a boat or ship which will take the lucky 100 to a jurisdiction from which extradition is almost impossible....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools