ILLUMINATI SUPER BOWL HALF TIME SHOW

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

ILLUMINATI SUPER BOWL HALF TIME SHOW

Post by Deep Knight »

Sex Kitten programming and dangerous Egyptian symbols - wait a second, don't the ascendant masters and Big Mama Sekhmet use Egyptian symbols - I'm so confused!

From Bellringer's Foulwinds10 site.

ILLUMINATI SUPER BOWL HALF TIME SHOW SYMBOLISM EXPLAINED - MADONNA
From Truther

Feb. 7, 2012

When I learned that Madonna – aka the Grand Priestess of the music industry – would be performing at the Superbowl halftime show, I thought: “This should be interesting”. And it was. While most were amazed by a woman in her fifties dancing around with LMFAO and others were annoyed at her lip-syncing, I was interested with something else: the flurry of symbolism flashed to billions of viewers worldwide. While most considered Madonna’s performance as an entertaining interlude to the most important football game of the year, those blessed with symbol-literacy will probably agree with the following statement: Madonna’s halftime show was a big celebration of the Illuminati industry and of its Grand Priestess, Madonna.

A week before the Superbowl, Madonna described on Anderson Cooper the spiritual importance she attributed to her halftime show:

“The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful.”

It is rather appropriate that this Kaballah-intiate referred to the Superbowl as the “Holy of Holies” as it was the name of the most sacred place in Solomon’s Temple. No one was ever permitted to enter the Holy of Holies but the High Priest. This privilege was only granted on the Day of Atonement, to offer the blood of sacrifice and incense before the mercy seat. Madonna’s analogy was therefore telling of the mindset behind her performance. Let’s look at the main parts of her show.

Vogue or Entrance of the Priestess

Madonna entrance is an elaborate procession fit for a High Priestess or even a goddess.
Pushed by hundreds of Roman soldiers and welcomed by hundreds of women, Madonna’s glorious entrance is a reflection of her status in the entertainment world.

Her first performance was highly influenced by ancient Egypt-Sumeria-Babylon and Madonna’s costume recalls an ancient Babylonian goddess.
The decor of Madonna’s first performance combines elements from ancient Egypt, Sumeria and Babylon. Madonna herself is dressed in a way that highly resembles an Ancient Sumerian/Babylonian goddess, Inanna-Ishtar.
Ishtar with her foot on a roaring lion and wearing a distinctive headdress resembling Madonna’s horned crown. Ishtar is often depicted with wings, a feature that is recalled on Madonna’s “carriage”.

Ishtar was a powerful and assertive goddess whose areas of control and influence included warfare, love, sexuality, prosperity, fertility and prostitution. She sought the same existence as men, enjoying the glory of battle and seeking sexual experiences. Madonna’s portrayal as Ishtar is therefore quite interesting as one can argue that the pop singer has embodied, throughout her career, the same assertive yet highly sexual qualities of Ishtar, even achieving a state of power in the music industry that is usually reserved to men. On an esoteric level, Ishtar is associated with the planet Venus, known as the Morning Star or the Evening Star – a name also attributed to Lucifer in occult schools.

So, in this mythologically-charged setting, Madonna performed Vogue. During the performance, covers of Vogue Magazine were displayed, a publication that is at the forefront of Illuminati symbolism in fashion (as seen in the series of articles Symbolic Pics of the Month).

Vogue ends with a symbol that is consistent with the Egyptian-Babylonian theme of the performance, one that is also of highest importance in occult Secret Societies such as Freemasons, the Rosicrucians and the Illuminati: the Winged Sun-Disk.
The song ends with the displaying of a Winged Sun-Disk.

Egyptian mystics used the winged sun for ritualistic magic and invocations:

“‘Emblematic of the element of air, this consists of a circle or solar-type disk enclosed by a pair of wings. In ritual magic it is suspended over the alter in an easterly direction and used when invoking the protection and co-operation of the sylphs.”

-Hope, Murry, “Practical Egyptian Magic”

The winged sun is still being used today by groups like the Freemasons, the Theosophists and the Rosicrucians.

“The Winged Globe is pre-eminently a Rosicrucian symbol, although the Illuminati may lay claim to it, and it may be admitted that it is of Egyptian origin. The Winged Globe is the symbol of the perfected soul making its flight back to the source of its creation in the Elysian fields beyond.”

-Swinburne, Clymer, “The Rosicrucians, Their Teachings”

The symbol of the winged-sun inside a Masonic lodge.

The display of this symbol, although apparently trivial and aesthetic, emphasizes on the occult spiritual dimension underlying Madonna’s entire performance.

Give Me All Your Luvin’ or Madonna’s Sex Kittens

Later in the show, Madonna performed her new single Give Me All Your Luvin’. The song features two new industry favorites: Nikki Minaj and M.I.A. In the song’s music video and during the Superbowl performance, these two female rappers are portrayed in a specific way: Instead of being presented as full-fledged artists contributing to Madonna’s song, they are portrayed as her “minions” who are cheering for the industry’s High Priestess. This “relationship” where Madonna is in power – and therefore the handler – is drenched in Mind Control symbolism, specifically Beta Programming, also know Sex Kitten Programming.
In the video for Give me Your Luvin’, Madonna, Nikki Minaj and M.I.A. are dressed as Marilyn Monroe, the ultimate prototype of Sex Kitten Programming.

Another symbol associated with Sex Kitten programming is feline prints clothing and textiles. The entire half-time show was an animal-print extravaganza.

Like a Prayer or the Final Sermon

Madonna closed the halftime show with one of her biggest hits: Like a Prayer. The video of this song was always controversial due to its mixing of religious themes with sexuality. As the song starts, the show takes on a very solemn and spiritual vibe as Madonna and Cee-Lo Green enter the stage to give the final sermon. Religious figures are usually dressed in white to represent purity and godliness. The two singers where dressed in black robes and black robes are usually used in…black masses. As the song begins, a huge eye pupil is displayed before the stage, hinting to the Illuminati-influence of this spiritual performance.

Madonna’s halftime show ends in a dramatic yet very significant matter: At the end of her performance, the floor opens underneath Madonna’s feet and she falls into oblivion.

As Madonna is swept in what appears to be the “Underworld”, Madonna sings “I hear you call my name, And it feels like home”. This is another inversion of conventional religious symbolism as “home” should be in the heavens. In Madonna’s case, she obviously didn’t go in that direction.

The show ends with a message no one can disagree with. The words “World Peace” appear on the stage, a PR-friendly slogan used by those pushing for a New World Order lead by a one world government.

In Conclusion

When taken individually, the symbols described above can be simply considered as “cool-looking” and most Superbowl viewers did not give them much attention. The packing all of these signs and symbols in one comprehensive 13 minute performance cannot however be dismissed as “random images”. Quite to the contrary, the combination of all of these symbols form a whole and define with great depth the underlying philosophy and Agenda of those in power – the Illuminati. Madonna’s embrace of the Illuminati symbolism discussed on this site coincides with her signing with Interscope Records, one of the main purveyors of Illuminati symbolism in the music industry. Her halftime show performance can therefore be considered as the “launching” of her three-album (and 40 million dollars) relationship with the prominent label. Madonna’s Superbowl performance has shown that, despite the fact that she is an industry icon and that she pioneered most of the themes modern pop stars still exploit, she still needs to fit the mold and to embrace the same symbolism rookie pop stars.

Laced with profound imagery, Madonna’s halftime performance was a massive Illuminati ritual, one that was witnessed by billions of viewers. On this Superbowl “Day of Atonement”, Madonna, the High Priestess of the Illuminati industry, entered the Holy of Holies of America and delivered a 13 minutes sermon that was heard by all…but understood by few.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: ILLUMINATI SUPER BOWL HALF TIME SHOW

Post by fortinbras »

A similar theme is being touted on Freedom4um:

http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=143256

How these people seem to know the secretive rituals of the Illuminati is an unanswered question. I wonder how Madonna was able to join and yet nobody invited me to join. How long before somebody remembers that Madonna dabbles in Kabbalah?

Some people have 'way too much time on their hands.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:A similar theme is being touted on Freedom4um:

http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=143256

How these people seem to know the secretive rituals of the Illuminati is an unanswered question. I wonder how Madonna was able to join and yet nobody invited me to join. How long before somebody remembers that Madonna dabbles in Kabbalah?

Some people have 'way too much time on their hands.
Great stuff! This is the second half of the same post on http://worldtruth.tv/satanic-ritual-per ... time-show/ Other partial versions were posted at Vigilant Citizen, Hollywood Illuminati, Dangerous Minds, and numerous forums. All but Dangerous Minds in the first person and posted by the website founders/editors. Which means they're either the same person, or these folks can't resist a good cut 'n paste and liked this one so much they took credit.

At any rate, the Madonna story is sweeping the ocean! By the way, at the He-Man and Masters of the Universe forum (an old kids cartoon), they think the show was a celebration of the cartoon and that Madonna was playing She-Ra.

But why not go to the source? What does the Church of Satan think about all this?

To Hell with Madonna?

We have been asked if Madonna’s Super Bowl 2012 halftime show was intended to be a Satanic ritual. Having just watched the spectacle, which began rather like a Ken Russell remake of Mankiewicz’s 1963 CLEOPATRA, I have to applaud the opulent production. Satanic ritual is intended as a theatrical means to release pent-up emotions. I suspect that many who viewed the show found themselves excited by the selection of songs and the manner in which they were performed so that they were moved emotionally and may have achieved the sort of catharsis which is sought by Satanists when they ritualize. The game itself which framed this performance may have also served many sports fans in the same way.

Madonna, in her “material girl” phase, touched on perspectives that are dear to Satanists, after all we are a materialist philosophy. Her promotion at that time of the power of feminine allure was certainly congruent with principles expounded in our founder Anton LaVey’s “The Satanic Witch.”

Conspiracy theorists are jumping on aspects from Madonna’s cavalcade of imagery, but so much of that is like seeing the image of the Virgin Mary on a piece of toast - people project things that they want to see in places where they were not consciously intended. The use of horned helmets and her disappearance into the nether regions at the conclusion were most likely coups de théâtre without deeper meaning.

Over her career, this pop star has very cleverly found ways to reference religious iconography - her stage name alone gives that away. She stimulates her audiences, often with deftly wielded controversy, and that demonstrates her consummate mastery of the magic of show business.

Magus Peter H. Gilmore
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

David Wilcock Releases The Final Sections of Financial Tyranny - What did he say about Madonna?
BLATANT ILLUMINATI RITUAL ON THE MOST WATCHED TV PROGRAM OF ALL TIME

Think about the size and scope of what is about to become public knowledge if this story breaks open and becomes mainstream.

Think about how meticulously these plans have been followed -- literally for centuries -- and how this will be the first time that it has ever been exposed on a global level.

For some in the Order, this exposure will be a tremendous disappointment. However, many other members will be spectacularly relieved -- and they are going to need our help and support when this happens.

The Illuminati seem to have responded to this imminent exposure by staging the most dramatic, blatant, in-your-face public ritual during the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday, February 5th, 2012.

This was the most-watched show in the history of television.

Super Bowl Program Most Watched Ever – 111.3M Viewers

I DON'T BELIEVE MADONNA IS "IN ON IT"

Let me say for the record that I do not believe Madonna is a member, nor did she have any knowledge of this plan. I have seen arguments to the contrary, but I am not convinced by them.

Madonna's efforts to improve the world clearly show that she does not subscribe to a negative, self-serving, tyrannical mindset.

However, in this case she was offered the gig of a lifetime. It involved design concepts that were intended to out-sizzle Lady Gaga, and she obviously went along with it -- adding her own input at various points.

LET'S LOOK AT SOME PICTURES

The Illuminati believe they are the descendants of extraterrestrial human "Gods" that arrived on earth millennia ago. I have heard this from more than one whistleblower firsthand.

Whether you believe it or not is immaterial. The greater point is that this is what they believe.

Madonna is literally presented as a God in this ritual. It begins with an army of Roman soldiers bringing her out on a huge throne, surrounded with enormous feather-like fans.

The feathers symbolize how these people allegedly arrived here in their "winged discs". The wings were used as a metaphor to indicate how their discs would fly through the air.

Roman Procession Leading In the Goddess

Notice the sinister glowing eyes of the dark sphinxes flanking the throne.

Many people have compared this image to bat-winged god Baphomet.

The Roman headdresses of her cohorts include blatant ram's horns on the right.

The winged disc is a classic symbol in Egyptian, Babylonian and Sumerian mythology.

Up-and-coming star MIA gave the middle finger to the cameras while every dancer had their legs provocatively spread.
We were supposed to believe this gesture was an "accident".

MIA gave the finger as she said the word "shit" at the very end of her rap.
Knowing how well-rehearsed these events are, it does not appear that any of this was unintentional.

The Eye of Horus appears as a swirling vortex when Madonna sings "I close my eyes" in Like a Prayer.
The lights above the stage reveal the same shape -- triangular beams with a central vortex.

The Eye became fully formed over several seconds as it swirled -- and appeared to be made of stars and nebulae.

Madonna's headdress resembles the Sumerian goddess Ishtar. Notice the all-seeing eye on her belt as well.

The following morning, Good Morning America was one of a series of media outlets that referred to Madonna as "the High Priestess of Pop."

A LAST-DITCH RALLYING CRY

This blatant display of Roman, Egyptian and Illuminati symbolism appears to be a last-ditch rallying cry to their members -- as if to say that they still control the world, and are getting ready to formally announce their presence.

The truth is that they have no choice. Ready or not, here we go.

So many people began 'outing' the Illuminati symbolism in this show that Daily Mail took the unusual step of closing the comments section within two days of putting it online.

Alex Jones' Prison Planet was one of a wide number of independent media outlets that wrote about this stunningly blatant display.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:22 PM

3 comments:

1. Jim Costa Feb 9, 2012 12:46 PM
I just finished reading David Wilcock's Sections 8 and 9. Section 10 is comments from readers. It took me several hours (about 3) to cover it. I am a speed reader, but this is heavy stuff. Sometimes you have to get up and walk away from it for a few minutes to let it gel.
My takeaway is the following:
1. The information is reasonable and probably real.
2. It appears that WWII was planned in 1921 so most of the planetary gold could be confiscated.

3. This was done for the good of the planet in an effort to prevent future wars, but the plan backfired and was corrupted by the Federal Reserve/ key bankers and possibly the CIA.
4. The system is being corrected at this time.
5. This has been, and continues to be, VERY COMPLEX!
6. The planet has a brighter future as a result of what is happening now as a result of the lawsuit, and the fact that we are now waking up.
I highly advise you to read the sections for yourself. It is most comforting once you understand what has transpired the past 100 years, and in particular, the past 2 years.
After reading the last sections, I see the complexity of what is transpiring. I also see (feel) the proof that the Cabal's reign of control is ending. There is too much at stake for the whole world to not put the train back on track. I highly suggest you read it for yourself.

[2:24:48 PM] Jim Costa: Perhaps this is why we have not seen arrests yet:
FULFORD ON JANUARY 31, 2012
"The reason that many of the top Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate crooks have not been arrested yet is that the old system needs to be kept going with string and wire and duct-tape until final preparations for a radically new system are completed."
[2:36:46 PM | Edited 2:40:09 PM] Jim Costa:
Highlights [Wilcock Section 8 and 9] from Kauilapele's Blog
Highlights:
• BLATANT ILLUMINATI RITUAL ON THE MOST WATCHED TV PROGRAM OF ALL TIME [the Super Bowl 2012]
• Even more insiders are coming forward
• Everything is coming to a head... Rapidly

• ON HIS DEATHBED WILSON STATED: "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.... We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely con-trolled and dominated governments in the civilized world."
• DAVID WILCOCK: As we were nearing the end of this incredible process, I had an additional dialogue with Neil Keenan... NEIL KEENAN: After months of hard work, you have constructed a masterpiece. For this everyone thanks you.
• NK [Neil Keenan]: A further note to make is that Christine Lagarde, Chief of the IMF, has already made it clear that the IMF, a FED creation, will no longer launder the FED’s money. This is, in effect, her telling the Cabals that their day in the sun is over with.

Replies
1. Anonymous Feb 9, 2012 09:07 PM
Hi Jim,
Great summary of events and signs of the Old emerging into The New Earth.
Thanks for pointing out key facts.
Gene

2. Anonymous Feb 9, 2012 06:57 PM
I wonder if Wilcock knows about Illumincorp and their videos on youtube, are these guys real or is this a good fake ? Everything they talk about in their video is coming to pass, turning this world into a bigger prison planet than it already is.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Baphomet is a fake demon. It was the demon invented by the Inquisition, circa 1308-1314, to exterminate the Knights Templars, and is otherwise altogether unknown (apparently the name was a scrambled version of Mohamet).

It would appear that the people making this accusation about the halftime show know more about Illuminati ritual than anyone else ever did. If the halftime show used pagan imagery, it was very - pardon the word - catholic in its borrowings, including stuff that was not yet known to Europeans when the Bavarian Illuminati were in business.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Baphomet is a fake demon. It was the demon invented by the Inquisition, circa 1308-1314, to exterminate the Knights Templars, and is otherwise altogether unknown (apparently the name was a scrambled version of Mohamet).
Baphomet ("Baph" to his friends) won't be very happy to hear this. He suffers from low self esteem - something to do with getting teased about the goat's head, which makes his Satanic powers even more dangerous. Better avoid cloaked strangers with glowing red eyes on dark streets and bottomless pits and emit a sulfur reek for the next few days.
fortinbras wrote:It would appear that the people making this accusation about the halftime show know more about Illuminati ritual than anyone else ever did. If the halftime show used pagan imagery, it was very - pardon the word - catholic in its borrowings, including stuff that was not yet known to Europeans when the Bavarian Illuminati were in business.
Yes, they DO know more about Illuminati ritual than anyone else BECAUSE THEY ARE Illuminati!!!!!! By spreading fear of the Illuminati the Illuminati win! What would otherwise have been thought of as over-the-top costumes is twisted by this evil group to further their evil groupings! I'm not sure if this makes Madonna a mindless dupe or co-conspirator, but in either case when ascension comes she'll have some explaining to do.

As for the Bavarian Illuminati and symbols from after their time, Baphomet used to lend them his time traveling equipment, which would explain a lot, including the man on the grassy knoll and the invention of Bavarian Creme Pie.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

fortinbras wrote:Baphomet is a fake demon
Deep Knight wrote:Baphomet ("Baph" to his friends) won't be very happy to hear this.
Baph was indeed unhappy to hear about this. Of course he has been unhappy for a long time, due to hearing fortinbras always whining about not being invited to join the Illuminati. But since Baph has been chairman of the Illuminati Membership Committee for the last 1600 years, I suspect that he will find a way to get back at fortinbras for calling him a fake demon.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This goes even deeper than I thought! Whitney Houston and the Queen!

Whitney Houston, Madonna And The Queen
Feb. 13, 2012

On 10th Feb, I wrote :

“So who will be the sacrifice ? The theme for this year appears to be Goddess worship, with Madonna channelling an Egyptian pharaoh at the Super Bowl and the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth on 6th Feb, so I imagine it will be connected to the feminine . It may not even be an individual but will be linked in some way with females . If it is an individual, she will be a big name .”

In this post, I will attempt to explain the occult agenda which culminated with the sacrifice of Whitney Houston . Make no mistake, Whitney Houston’s death was a sacrifice . I don’t know how her death was organised but it was the last act in a triple header of Goddess worship .

Last year, we had a similar period with the Royal Wedding, the beatification of John Paul 11 and the death of Osama bin Laden . This year we have the Goddess worship seen at the Super Bowl, the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth in Britain and the sacrifice to the Goddess of Whitney Houston . Occultists love the ‘it comes in threes’ rituals .

First up was the Madonna Egyptian goddess performance at the Super Bowl on 5th Feb. I won’t go into great detail about this as others have written good stuff but will make my own observations about the Super Bowl . The main aspect of it was the channelling of an Egyptian goddess by Madonna who received the worship from the audience at the Super Bowl and the millions (billions?) watching on their televisions and computers .

When I looked at the images the next day, I was struck by the M logo displayed prominently within a circle divided into four quarters . Madonna, of course will say this is just connected to her initial letter . Readers to this blog have illuminated me with regards to the circle :

From tman :

The upside down “M” or “W” is marked with another symbol – the sacred circle filled with a cross…this is what the top search on google returns for that symbol:

CIRCLE (Quartered): The sacred circle filled with a cross, four equal lines pointing from the center to the spirits of the north, east, south, and west — or to the basic element: earth, water, air (or wind), and fire. In Native American traditions, it forms the basic pattern of the MEDICINE WHEEL and plays a vital part in major spiritual rituals. Many contemporary pagans consider it their main symbol for transmitting the energy of the goddess.

From Information :

The “quartered” circle is also the Annunaki symbol of Nibiru according to the ancient Sumerians(see Zecharia Sitchin’s “The 12th Planet”.

It should also be noted the Mayan Long Count Round Calendar is also a circle cut into four quarters.

M is the 13th Letter of the alphabet as in the Mayan Calendar flipping to the 13th B’aktun on December 21st, 2012.

If it was an accident the circle symbol was used, then I’m the Queen of England :-)

After the death of Whitney Houston, the M symbol used at the Super Bowl took on a sinister look . From the angle of the audience and cameras, we only see the M symbol but from the performers view it turns into a W with Madonna, jumping and down on the W in knee high leather boots .

The other aspect of the Super Bowl which jumped out at me was the Black and White symbology used . ‘Black and White’ is used to demonstrate the duality of our existence but at the Super Bowl I was struck that all the performers, apart from Madonna, appeared to be black and subservient to the white Snow Queen, Madonna . First, we had the death of the black God, Michael Jackson and now we have the death of the black Goddess, Whitney Houston .

After the Super Bowl, we then had the next act in the Goddess ritual . In Britain, the 6th Feb marked the 60th anniversary of the accession of Queen Elizabeth 2 to the throne of England . Actually there were very few public events, which are being saved up for June when the weather is a bit better . The Queen visited a school in Norfolk, England and a 41 gun salute was held at Hyde Park and a 62 gun salute at the Tower of London . Even though it was more subdued than the Super Bowl, the result was the same and again, we had a Goddess receiving the adulation from her minions .

We then move onto the final and to the occultists, most powerful ritual – the sacrifice of Whitney Houston . The Old Testament from the Bible has examples of the sacrifice of the first born son to the masculine God, Jehovah . In the case of Whitney Houston, it is the sacrifice of the daughter to the female Goddess .

The post mortem results released to the public will probably put her death down to drugs and alcohol . As I said previously I dont know how it was done but be assured there is more to the death than mixing prescription drugs and alcohol . From her past history, I would have said her body was used to toxic overload .

So why was Whitney Houston selected ? The deaths of Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston have now removed the black God and Goddess but as the saying goes “The King Is Dead – Long Live The King”, they will be replaced by individuals more in tune with the agenda of the occultists . Step forward, perhaps, Jay Z and Beyonce ?

I think her colour was a major factor in the sacrifice . Her name Whitney originally meant White Island and in her early career, she had to deal with criticism for selling out to ‘whitey’ and the domination of the white Madonna at the Super Bowl indicates there is a racial element to the death ritual (I am white, by the way) .

Unfortunately, I think there will be similar events throughout 2012 . I don’t know whether 2012 has any real spiritual significance but it appears to be important to ‘someone’ . I see 2012 divided into two parts – firstly, the run up to the Olympic ritual in London and then onto 21/12/12 .

Whitney Houston is just the start .

NB : Decakard666 pointed out the synchronicity of Whitney’s middle name Whitney Elizabeth Houston considering the Queen Elizabeth aspect to the ritual .
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Ha! You want spooky? Try soccer's Aaron Ramsey. http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/139300558.html
(It's a sign! It's a sign!)

As for some of the comments, especially the contrails person :lol:
Contrails is killing lots of people.
What lots of people?
Er, well there's more people in hospitals with breathing difficulties.

For a weapon of mass destruction these contrail chemicals don't seem to work too well. I personally have the theory that breathing difficulty is related to your tin foil hat being too tight. I think it restricts the brain cells' ability to function.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Candace "Tasty" Frieze of Abundant Dopes has the following channeling from Archangel Whitney Houston. Strangely enough she doesn't mention the whole Queen-Madonna thing.

Friday, February 17, 2012
Message from Whitney Houston
By Whitney Houston thru Rubens
Feb 16, 2012 - 6:23:47 AM

Hello everyone

This is your sister Whitney Houston and I had to insist upon my brother to convey this message for me to humanity that I have just taken leave of. It has been a pleasure for the most part to have been on this journey with you my brethren. For love of my Father and that of my brethren I had taken it upon me to have a short stay with you in order to attempt to elevate the souls of men with my voice so as to give hope to those who were hopeless and those whose hearts were failing. Your realm is not an easy one and many of you understand that.

I have had considerable problems with staying in such a dense world and as you know I have resorted to means not exactly healthy or the proper ones but, please understand, brothers and sisters, that does not diminish my contributions for many like me who have taken the journey have attempted to escape by the same very means and I wish that it were different but, you live in a sick environment and it is almost impossible for many of us not to resort to those unhealthy means without succumbing completely to the pressures of your world.

My dear brother, here, knows and truly understands of what I speak and that is one of the reasons why I have chosen to utilize his ability to get this message out. We have known each other for quite a while and he knew from the get go that I was not from this realm but, could not get it to the surface quite.

Your world is about to undergo some serious transformation and I know that you can hardly wait and you, the very few so deserve it. My Father has made everything in His power to lead you to this point where deliverance is at hand and Glory be to Him and a whole hosts of others from our realm.

Do not feel pain from me for mine is over and I am as free as a bird now. I want you to remember me as one of the many who have come to assist despite the many trials and tribulations we had to endure but, out of love, we did come and hopefully gave valuable contributions to you.

I salute you and give you my love through this one, my brother and soon enough, I will be able to see some of you.

Blessings in abundance

Your sister, Whitney Houston, the arch angel

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:54 AM
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I have had considerable problems with staying in such a dense world...
Amen sister, amen.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self