POTS AND PANS BRIGADE

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

POTS AND PANS BRIGADE

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, May 28, 2012
POTS AND PANS BRIGADE BEGINS - THURSDAY, MAY 31 AT 4 PM EASTERN TIME
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

TERI HINKLE....... POTS AND PANS BRIGADE BEGINS - THURSDAY, MAY 31 AT 4 PM EASTERN TIME - WILL REPEAT AT THE SAME....
Posted By: Seawitch
Date: Monday, 28-May-2012 14:53:48

POTS AND PANS BRIGADE BEGINS
Ladies of the world, wherever you are, whatever you are doing on Thursday, the 31st of May at 4pm Eastern time, drop it. Grab up a pot or pan and a large metal spoon and step out on your porch, outside your job on the sidewalk, in front of a government building and make a BIG BIG NOISE! If you are at home hand the lids to those pots and pans to your children and show them how cymbals work! Let the self appointed elite know the women of the world are not alright with what they have in mind for our children, that we are not alright with what they have in mind for us, that we are not alright with waging endless wars for profit at the expense of the lives of our sons and daughters, death and destruction for the purpose of lining their pockets, that we are fed up and have had enough. That we are willing to fight for what is ours and we will NEVER BEND TO THE WILL of men with no honor, no integrity, no decency and not enough intelligence to know when they have gone too far!
Let the men who have enough intestinal fortitude to stand with their ladies join you! Make such a noise that it can be heard around the world, such a noise that even the dishonest media cannot ignore! We are wives, we are mothers, we are the keepers of family and decency, we are the world, the world of peace, equality, love and all that is gentle but we are fierce and capable when threatened!
Just like William Wallace American Women say this to those who presume to know what is best for us in Washington D.C. ! You think the people exist to provide you with position WE SAY YOUR POSITION EXISTS SOLELY TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM, DO YOUR JOB OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!
OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL POTS AND PANS BRIGADE BEGINS THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2012 AT 4:00 PM EASTERN TIME AND WILL REPEAT AT THE SAME TIME EVERY LAST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH HEREAFTER!
Any of you out there who can video your pots n pans brigade contact Freedom Reigns. We will edit video footage from all over the world and upload it for all to see. BE HEARD LADIES! FOR THE CHILDREN, FOR YOURSELVES AND FOR HUMANITY!
SEND THIS INFORMATION VIRALLY! COPY AND PASTE IT INTO FLYERS, POST ON PUBLIC FORUMS, IN CHAT CITES AND SKYPE, SHARE WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS, SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE!
Attached to this email is an article which explains what happened in Iceland when the ladies used their pots and pans! And by the way the ladies of Argentina, Spain, Nicaragua just to name a few did the same thing and brought great change when the message got across that we are done putting up with evil, selfish, immature behavior from our leaders.

Teri

1892 – Bankers adopted their Bankers’ Manifesto of 1892 in which it was declared: “We [the bankers] must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance. The Farmers Alliance and Knights of Labor organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them….
The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.
When through the process of the law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders.”
Rags make paper,
Paper makes money,
Money makes banks,
Banks make loans,
Loans make poverty,
Poverty makes rags.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:50 PM

2 comments:

1. Anonymous May 28, 2012 7:28 PM

I listened to the broadcast of 5/27 related to this, and as an elderwoman involved in the freedom/truth movement for some time now, I must tell you that my respect for these women as they rattled foolishly on and on, plummeted out of sight as I listened. Some of the remarks were disgusting, ie, what to do with a man who gets drunk and beats you up. This type of content has nothing to do with getting our country back, or anything else that is part of our common goal as a people. A good concept has been poorly represented here. I hope this presentation improves a whole lot, and soon. -- Maxine

2. Anonymous May 28, 2012 8:06 PM

THIS IS MEANT TO BE A COPY OF THE ICELAND LADIES AND WHAT THEY DID TO START THE BALL ROLLING.... WELL THE ICELAND LADIES SURROUNDED THEIR GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS WHILE THERE ELECTED LEADER WERE MEETING.... TO ME AND MY LOGIC ... I BELIEVE ALL THE NEIGHBORS WILL ONLY BE ENTERTAINING THEMSELVES ...... IF THE NEIGBORS WILL EVEN HAVE A CLUE WHAT ALL THE RACKET IS ABOUT... IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE SOME NOISE TAKE IT TO THE POLITICIANS IN YOUR GOVERNMENT OR YOUR WORK WILL BE IN VAIN...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: POTS AND PANS BRIGADE

Post by Deep Knight »

I know this first thing has nothing to do with the pots and pans post, but I found it from MacHaffie's "we're almost at 12 million hits" blog/forum and I was amused as heck. Don't worry, it's a You Tube link, and it's not only short, but has the surf instrumental classic "Pipeline" as the soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stlX0TvrP4g
THE COSMIC WAVE IS HERE. NOW!
-A second sun in the sky heralds the end of the old world. The prophecies are coming true. The financial system has collapsed, the world leaders are realising they are merely puppets, celebrities are killing themselves en masse, a footballer triggers the very real possibilty of a third world war - and even the Power Elite now realise that the Cosmic Wave is on its way. The choice is yours: Are you prepared to be washed away, or are you ready to surf the Cosmic Wave?
And second, my fantasy about May 31 and a RumorMillNews or RAP-NESARA reader.

I. (Bangs pots and pans loudly)
II. Hey lady, keep it down, will ya!
I. (Bangs some more) I want the self-appointed elite know the women of the world are not alright with what they have in mind for our children, that we are not alright with what they have in mind for us!
II. Yeah, yeah, lady, go back inside.
I. (Bangs louder) We are willing to fight for what is ours!
II. What do I need to do to get you to stop banging those things and shut the @#$% up? Call the police?
I. The police are the terrorist arm of the New World Order! Except for the Sheriffs, who are the highest legal authorities in the land by common law!
II. Want me to call them?
I. I want you to listen and wake up?
II. Will you stop banging those pots and pans if I listen for 1 minute?
I. I will keep on banging until I'm heard!
II. OK, I'm calling the police.
I. Obama is getting ready to kill and imprison those Americans who are spreading the truth. He just announced his Assassination Czar and we already knew Obama has a list of enemies he wants to get rid of.
II. Hello, hello? What? No, not so much an emergency as... OK, sure.
I. The Committee of 300's shadow government banking scam has its royal knickers ripped off. How rich is White Spiritual Boy now, Your Majesty?
II. Yes? Yes? No, don't put me on...
I. A new protest movement appears, men and women dressed as bears, they call themselves the Enemies of Freedom.
II. Hello? Yeah, I'm a 4th and Main, there's this lady banging on pots and pans and yelling and...
I. The cosmic wave is here now!
II. Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Since about 4 PM. Uh, huh. Yeah, Eastern Time. Uh, huh.
I. The Obama cover up is bigger than anyone could imagine!
II. No, 4th and Main. Out in the middle of the street outside right outside my apartment window. What? That long?
I. Actions are being done now to restore our world!
II. OK, OK. But hurry, will ya?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I was wondering what the "a footballer triggers the very real possibilty of a third world war" stuff was all about, and believe I found it. The video (which you should watch for the bear costumes alone) says:

The talented, if stupid, footballer Matty Crabstick
Upsets the Chinese and almost sparks WWIII - by getting a tattoo
Which he presumes simply reads "Peace and love to all peoples of the world" -
- but which actually reads
"Give us back Tibet you Chinese @#$%^&*"

This must be a very twisted version of this obscure story.

Buddhist mantra mistaken for 'anti-Chinese' wiped out from UFC poster
Phayul [Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:11]
By Kalsang Rinchen

Dharamsala, March 25 – One may wonder what a Tibetan mantra has got to do with the UFC 111 fight? Well, an English welterweight Dan (The Outlaw) Hardy has been in the news lately for his stomach tattoo of six syllabled Buddhist mantra ‘OM Mani Padme Hum’, a prayer of praise for the Buddha of compassion Avalokiteshwara (Sanskrit) or Chenrezig (Tibetan) being removed from promotional materials of the bout.

The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion company based in the United States.

This fight poster shows Dan Hardy (red shorts - extreme right) without the tattoo.
This fight poster shows Dan Hardy (red shorts - extreme right) without the tattoo.
UFC president Dana White, who had the tattoo airbrushed out of the UFC 111 fight poster because it is "anti-Chinese government stuff," needs to do some more fact checking or just google it.

"I'm trying to get into China," he told fans at a question-and-answer session Tuesday. "I don't need anti-Chinese government stuff on my fighters."

Hardy, however, says the tattoo – his favourite -- is a Tibetan Buddhist prayer written in Sanskrit.

"It's basically just like a prayer for focus," Hardy said. "It keeps me walking the path that I should be walking without veering off and distracting myself."

"This thing popped up and I heard that it was anti-Chinese government, so I ripped that thing off it. I'm not going to put him on a poster with anti-Chinese government writing on it when we're trying to get into China".

Hardy will face Canadian Georges St-Pierre for his UFC welterweight title on Saturday at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.

The tattoo is the well known Buddhist mantra which has no political significance in relation to China.

A Facebook group "Boycott the UFC - Dan Hardy's ‘Tibetan tattoo’ wiped out to please China" has sprung up following the incident.

“If the promotion needs to photoshop harmless Buddhist mantras from it's fighters skin just to "get into China" is it really an area that needs to be expanded into? I'm sure many MMA fans will say that it's "just a tattoo" and downplay the significance. But the real story is about much more than that. It's either the UFC falling into knee-jerk reactions to hearsay or it's a much more complex story of political maneuvering to appease an oppressive government and establish a new market,” Brent Brookhouse, a MMA fan writes on bloodyelbow.com.

Tibetans Buddhists believe the Dalai Lamas to be manifestation of Avalokiteshwara.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

For some queer reason, the middle class of Panama, Panama take to the streets on occasion and drive around the city in their BMWs and SUVs banging cooking utensils on pots and pans. Go figure.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com