Mass Arrests Confirmed to be Underway

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Mass Arrests Confirmed to be Underway

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Wow, DK, I didn't think anyone but me remembered the Lemon Pipers. I think I have "Green Tambourine" on vinyl around here somewhere...wonder where the Zombies are?*

*Ok, boys, don't say I never gave you anything. That's one hell of a straight line.
I'll be 60 in November, and I remember the Lemon Pipers. "Psychedelic Bubblegum" was the lable one deejay put upon them.
Unfortunately I remember all of those groups. It shows just how unspeakably vile DK and his minions are that they would party to the likes of the Union Gap and Gary Lewis. At least the Lemon Pipers only had one song.[/quote]

Well, Gary Lewis et al. weren't bad. With the Union Gap, however, it seemed like every one of their hits and semi-hits, after the first one, was an obvious attempt to rework "Young Girl" (especially... no, I don't want to remind you all of the title. You might be unable to get it out of your head).[/quote]

I was thinking largely of Union Gap and their overwrought bombast. Gary Lewis was hampered by being very poorly served by stereo engineering. Back in those days albums were offered in both stereo or mono versions with stereo costing more. I unfortunately chose stereo for Gary Lewis. His label demonstrated the wonders of stereo by having all the vocals come out of one channel and all the instruments out of the other. Even if engineered properly Gary was still a lightweight who became prominent only because of his father's pull with Ed Sullivan. Like the Monkees the Playboys did not actually perform on their early hits, studio musicians who could actually play did the job.

However Gary Lewis' "Everybody Loves a Clown" fit in perfectly in "A Clown Without Pity" in Simpson's Treehouse of Horrors III where a homicidal Krusty doll tries to kill Homer.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Well, Gary Lewis et al. weren't bad. With the Union Gap, however, it seemed like every one of their hits and semi-hits, after the first one, was an obvious attempt to rework "Young Girl" (especially... no, I don't want to remind you all of the title. You might be unable to get it out of your head).
Darn you, it's in my head now and like one of those worms that eats through your brain and lays eggs, eating through my brain and laying eggs!

Gary Puckett and the Union Gap were notable as being the only known band to cause a riot in Fargo, North Dakota (where such things just don't happen). Honest. They way I heard the story, they didn't realize they were repeating a song they had just done, and the crowd, who weren't actually rioting but just being playful, physically stopped them.

Gary Lewis & the Playboys put out a special promotional record for Kellogs Corn Flakes with a song something like "Do the Flake" ("Doin' the Flake - I just looked it up) with "This Diamond Ring" (their big hit) on the B side. You got it by sending in box tops or something, the market was glutted with them, they got thrown out, and the remaining ones suddenly became one of the holy grails of 60s record collecting. I believe they were pressed in yellow-brown colored vinyl (corn flake color?).
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Well, Gary Lewis et al. weren't bad. With the Union Gap, however, it seemed like every one of their hits and semi-hits, after the first one, was an obvious attempt to rework "Young Girl" (especially... no, I don't want to remind you all of the title. You might be unable to get it out of your head).
Darn you, it's in my head now and like one of those worms that eats through your brain and lays eggs, eating through my brain and laying eggs!

Gary Puckett and the Union Gap were notable as being the only known band to cause a riot in Fargo, North Dakota (where such things just don't happen). Honest. They way I heard the story, they didn't realize they were repeating a song they had just done, and the crowd, who weren't actually rioting but just being playful, physically stopped them.

Gary Lewis & the Playboys put out a special promotional record for Kellogs Corn Flakes with a song something like "Do the Flake" ("Doin' the Flake - I just looked it up) with "This Diamond Ring" (their big hit) on the B side. You got it by sending in box tops or something, the market was glutted with them, they got thrown out, and the remaining ones suddenly became one of the holy grails of 60s record collecting. I believe they were pressed in yellow-brown colored vinyl (corn flake color?).

How could the Fargoites (I just made that up) tell it was a repeat? All their songs sounded exactly the same.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Young girl get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run girl
You're much to young girl

We have to kill Pottapaug.

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I recall Dave Barry doing a survey for the most annoying song of that era; "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I got Love in my Tummy" and "Young Girl" were both contenders, but the winner was "MacArthur Park".
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Cathulhu wrote:I recall Dave Barry doing a survey for the most annoying song of that era; "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I got Love in my Tummy" and "Young Girl" were both contenders, but the winner was "MacArthur Park".
Honey by Bobby Goldsboro has to be the clear winner;

She wrecked the car and she was sad
And so afraid that I'd be mad
But what the heck
Though I pretended hard to be
Guess you could say she saw through me
And hugged my neck

Does it get any more inane?

BTW, I want Pottapaug's screams for mercy drowned out by repeat plays of Gary Pucket and the Union Gap's Greatest Hits.

Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

The last time I made someone scream for mercy (aside from Gregg and an incident involving the Poetry Appreciation Chair) was when I put on my mix of yodel rock, which includes both the Vogues and Hocus Pocus by Focus.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Young girl get out of my mind
Better run girl

If I don't get to you first, since your country gave us Leonard Cohen and The Poppy Family.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Young girl get out of my mind
Better run girl

If I don't get to you first, since your country gave us Leaonard Cohen and The Poppy Family.
Big talk from the country that unleashed The Archies on a defenseless world. I will however accept at least partial responsibility for the Union Gap, the bassist came from Vancouver. We'll blame Cathulhu for Gary Pucket, he grew up just a drive over the Cascades from her in Yakima.

I went to see the Poppy Family at the University of British Columbia's Student Union Building in 1967. Good local garage band that got promoted past their abilities.

Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Undoubtedly, the worst music (and I've seen Kiss) and most fun ever at a concert had to be the Rock Bottom Remainders. I have fond memories of Scott Turow dancing offstage with a pair of size XXXL panties around his neck, as they were too big to wear on his head.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Cathulhu wrote:Undoubtedly, the worst music (and I've seen Kiss) and most fun ever at a concert had to be the Rock Bottom Remainders. I have fond memories of Scott Turow dancing offstage with a pair of size XXXL panties around his neck, as they were too big to wear on his head.
Hopefully not yours. Your unfortunate addiction to Harmon's fries comes to mind.

obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:Undoubtedly, the worst music (and I've seen Kiss) and most fun ever at a concert had to be the Rock Bottom Remainders. I have fond memories of Scott Turow dancing offstage with a pair of size XXXL panties around his neck, as they were too big to wear on his head.
Hopefully not yours. Your fortunate addiction to Harmon's fries comes to mind.
Fixed it for ya.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

obadiah wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Hopefully not yours. Your fortunate addiction to Harmon's fries comes to mind.
Fixed it for ya.
I have a similar addiction to their deep-fried chicken wings. However, unlike you Tacoma types, I don't live within an easy commute of the pusher.

obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Longbranch is close as the crow flies. You just can't get there from here...
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Actually, my niece and I made a foray into the least-classy store we could think of (Walmart) and carefully selected those black net french-cut size XXXL's, a size far larger than either of us will ever wear, especially for this concert. We even left the tag on, a la Minnie Pearl. Scott Turow, who writes those grim courtroom thrillers, came out in a blond wig (and a huge grin) as one of the chick backup singers, and I recall thinking, "this looks promising!" Y'know, a size XXXL has enough elastic to shoot quite a distance. For the record, this is the only time I have ever thrown underwear at any stage--but it was a double, I nailed Amy Tan with a pair of silk boxers.

I honestly think he intended to wear them on his head, but they were so huge they went right over it, and last I saw of them he was dancing his way off the stage with 'em around his neck. Someday I think I'd like to have lunch with that man.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Don't give the Gary Puckett and the boys a hard time, the bands performing at the Green Light party all made it by selling their souls, not by talent. As it was, "Lady Willpower" was a huge hit, the crowd was up on their feet holding up lighters and/or breathing liquid fire.

"Lady Willpower,
it's now or never.
Give your love to me
a-and
I'll shower
your heart with tenderness
endlessly."

They just don't write them like that anymore.

Other news, Ruth Bader Ginsburg won the 100 beers in 24 hours drinking contest with a new record of 21:14! For such a small lady she really knows how to chug those brewskis. And just to show that the prince of darkness has the common touch, the head honcho himself took part in the big Karaoke contest and won the silver cup with "Sugar Sugar."

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Cathulhu wrote:The last time I made someone scream for mercy (aside from Gregg and an incident involving the Poetry Appreciation Chair) was when I put on my mix of yodel rock, which includes both the Vogues and Hocus Pocus by Focus.
Cat, remind me to never ever get you upset with me, let alone mad.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

On another board, a cut 'n pasted quote from Rumor Mill News sez:

Pleadian board sez Archons amping up chakra disturb frequencies so we will all fight. Let's not go to their party.

Well, you're not invited! I mean, if you could party down like the Dark Cabal does you would be welcome, especially if you were a woman with large breasts and low standards, but you guys are such a drag with your "almost here soon" and "we can't 'cause evil won't let us" whining.

That aside, this may explain why not one person has come and tried to arrest us, and this is day 4 of the party (3 virgins down, 1 to go). And we've broken every law in the book, even the secret ones, in public and open view. Heck, we've posted them on Facebook. When will these idiots realize that no matter how tough they talk, if they never get off their behinds and do something besides visualize our destruction, we're never gonna be afraid of them. Like I should have been afraid of that potato salad after it had sat out in the sun all day, but no-ooo-ooo-ooo. So I'm in the bushes rolfing my guts out and who should be standing right next to me but the Republican Leadership of Congress, all similarly affected, but from the bad brown acid. Crazy guys.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh, please... "disturb(ing) frequencies" chakra frequencies is just so yesterday, and so pointless, besides, the best these jokers can work up is a mild burp in the cosmic unconsciousness on one of their good days, and they haven't had any of those in a long long time. All we seem to get out of these galactic clowns lately is big talk and no action. We can get more reaction just by laughing at McHalfwit than they can with their entire arsenal of light spectrum weaponry.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

It should be obvious that all the Galatics need to ruin our minds has been handed to them via recent musical statements made right here on The Q. It would seem a lot of those groups came from the Pacific NW. i.e. The Kings men, Paul Revere and the Raiders, and others previously mentioned. I think Gary Lewis' band did perform because they had a guy who played the accordiovox, A big accordion that plays through an amp, so you don't have to squeeze it. No studio musician would touch one of those.

"With all the charms of a woman.
You've kept the secrets of your youth."

Golly, I hope these arrests star soon. Otherwise, it's The Strawberry Alarm Clock, or the Ultimate Spinach for you guys
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com