Mass Arrests Confirmed to be Underway

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Mass Arrests Confirmed to be Underway

Post by The Observer »

I'm starting to get the feeling that if it came down to it, McHaffie would give up the RV just to see the mass visible arrests.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, June 15, 2012
G. Thomas Gulick Intel Updates

Good morning NexBoom Champions & selected few;

Attention: Bankers & Mastermind Group - We are all on the same page today. Time will not permit me to reach out and touch direct.

Get it? So much is happening and my valued clients seem to own much of my time of late. Life happens.

I notice my e-inquiry minds are wanting to know when the mass arrests are going to happen. Believe me, as reported, arrests are happening. I have not noticed any reported by the controlled 'mainstream news' yet. But the intelligence received yesterday indicates
the steps to be taken starting today, June 15th and afterwards is in place to make this happen. But and I stress "BUT"

This INTEL will most assuredly change so it is written in Jell-O. As John broke the silence on this yesterday. Get it?

So let me give you a preview of our ALL ABOUT DERIVATIVES until we can confirm some of this coming at us. Good & reliable information is all I care to send. If in doubt or in question, you bet I am just going to sit on it. None of us wants to be fooled and I sure don't want to become a fool either. Believe me, if it were not for Bank Call Reports required, WE THE PEOPLE would not know much? Some of the Big Bad Banks are operating with 3-sets of books but only 1 shows up in their Prospectus. Who let them get by with that? Care to guess?

When time permits, take the time to read what Herman Cain and his Federal Reserve Board Members were doing after the entire world went broke. When? October 16, 2008. In any event, this is being released today since the OCC Quarterly Derivative Report remains 'past due' for public viewing. Imagine that!

Last Friday's FDIC Failed Bank List was up by four. Wonder what today will bring? How long will it take to unwind the remaining 722 problem banks listed by the FDIC? Yep! Confirmed this week. 1 of 10 banks are on the FDIC Problem Bank list. Stay alert! Just as soon as I know, I will let you know too.

Since banking, insurance and derivatives are my specialty, you can rest assured All About Derivatives will be released with a full report shortly. If a few of you 'slow learners' and 'e-reader skimmers' get anything out of this e-teaching session today, be sure to know why interest rates are low and must remain low! Until the Great Correction happens, interest derivatives, if interest rates rise, cannot exist! They surely would implode!

In the meantime, in the breeze! Keep in mind, life's problems can be like bananas. They sometimes come in bunches. I am working on a batch now!

Let's go fishin,

Gerry

G. Thomas Gulick
HOW MONEY WORKS - SINCE 1970

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:18 AM

No, I don't get it, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:No, I don't get it, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to.
Then you will be mass-arrested. Or arrested at Mass. Or your masses will be arrested. Or you will be arrested at half-mast.

In other words, according to the RVites something is going to happen sometime to someone.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

No, you have to get it right,
something is going to happen sometime real soon now, just any day to someone for sure now this time
Otherwise it isn't genuine RV certified gobbledygook/intel.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Assessor
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Assessor »

Okay, so we're no longer just talking about a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Suddenly, the dinar RV is one minor piece of a complete global financial overhaul along the lines of NESARA, with some aliens thrown in.

This whole currency revaluation, which was supposed to be ready to go and such a sure thing a long time ago, now requires mass arrests, a total upheaval in the global currency markets, and an intergalactic effort.

This seems to be the inevitable situation that many of these scams devolve into, from NESARA to CMCX to RuSA. It all starts out so simple. You find out the the courts are corrupt. Pretty soon, you have World Court rulings. Then, you discover that there's a vast global conspiracy trying to stop you. Before you know it, you're counting on St. Germain's gold, the White Hats, some Ascended Masters, and an intergalactic force of aliens to get justice.

And it just continues to get stupider. There's no bottom. Maybe next week we'll find out that everyone has already received a trillion bucks, but it's in 5th dimensional currency. You have to believe that it's real before you can touch it and spend it. But, of course, the Queen's Corgis will exercise their mind-control powers across the globe and prevent you from believing it's real. Will COBRA stop them? Stay tuned, suckers.
notorial dissent

I'm betting on the Queen's corgis, they are the secret power behind the throne.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote:..... Or arrested at Mass. Or your masses will be arrested.....
You try doing that to me and you'll be hearing from His Holiness Himself (37th Grand Dan High Mason 48th Parallel St Germain Jesuit 83rd floor penthouse suite Zen master Lightsaber channeller)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm betting on the Queen's corgis, they are the secret power behind the throne.

Actually, in a classic case of a story getting distorted a little more with every telling, the truth of the matter is, they are not the power behind the throne (that's the generator) but they did make the "secret stain behind the throne".

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Assessor wrote:Okay, so we're no longer just talking about a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Suddenly, the dinar RV is one minor piece of a complete global financial overhaul along the lines of NESARA, with some aliens thrown in.

This whole currency revaluation, which was supposed to be ready to go and such a sure thing a long time ago, now requires mass arrests, a total upheaval in the global currency markets, and an intergalactic effort.

This seems to be the inevitable situation that many of these scams devolve into, from NESARA to CMCX to RuSA. It all starts out so simple. You find out the the courts are corrupt. Pretty soon, you have World Court rulings. Then, you discover that there's a vast global conspiracy trying to stop you. Before you know it, you're counting on St. Germain's gold, the White Hats, some Ascended Masters, and an intergalactic force of aliens to get justice.

And it just continues to get stupider. There's no bottom. Maybe next week we'll find out that everyone has already received a trillion bucks, but it's in 5th dimensional currency. You have to believe that it's real before you can touch it and spend it. But, of course, the Queen's Corgis will exercise their mind-control powers across the globe and prevent you from believing it's real. Will COBRA stop them? Stay tuned, suckers.
NESARA is "the BORG" of conspiracy whacko theories. Any theory that goes more than a week or two gets absorbed into it. NESARA loonies are quite an industrious bunch and spend most of their days sitting on the porch, waiting on the packies and reading God Like Productions on their laptop. Being paranoid schizophrenics, they naturally see a connection between anything that happens anywhere and find how it relates to their own little contained and crazy universe. The Prime Minister of Fricktardistan missed an appointment because of an infected ingrown toenail? No, the press says so but in reality he had to be whisked to a secret meeting in Zurich on short notice to discuss the RV of the Iraqi Dinar and the release of the Leo Wanta Trust.

Screw people losing their homes because they couldn't pay for the heart bypass, the real criminal tragedy of health care is that these lunatics are no longer in institutions.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:You try doing that to me and you'll be hearing from His Holiness Himself (37th Grand Dan High Mason 48th Parallel St Germain Jesuit 83rd floor penthouse suite Zen master Lightsaber channeller)
Who said anything about me doing that? That is going to be the Forces of Light that try that nonsense. And, by the way, you seem a little confused about what side you're on. If you are depending on some guy to save you with a title that includes the name of St. Germain, you need to look around some more and try to find a certified four-star defender who actually works for our side.

Assessor
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Assessor »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm betting on the Queen's corgis, they are the secret power behind the throne.

Me too. They seem to be smarter than the dinar gurus, at least.
And the Corgis have an overwhelming advantage over COBRA from the start: they are real, and COBRA isn't.

If I could only find a bookie that accepts fifth-dimensional bills of exchange, I'd make a killing on this. Of course, the Corgis would prevent me from collecting my winnings, but once the aliens made their move I would be rolling in fifth-dimensional dough. Lawful fifth-dimensional money, at that, so no taxes.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, June 17, 2012
Drake's Open Letter To Our Military
Posted on 06/16/2012

There have been several tasks given to different people through military command. To date all have been either completed as requested or are still developing.
This is an open letter to those who requested these specific missions. At the onset of these missions, extraordinary efforts were expended in just their start up. Each of these required a similar expending of time and effort to complete, all on a voluntary basis.
There were very few objections as to following mission parameters and instructions. Real patriots seldom complain of any hardship involved in any true patriotic effort either.
We The People have done as requested, and yet there is a great and growing concern. As many as possible have been contacted, groups, militias, and freedom loving individuals. These number in the millions here in the states, with many more millions world wide, watching closely.
Our efforts are looked at as the cornerstone to be built upon for all nations. This was only a dream of a hope for those of us most directly involved in all this. It seems that everyone is looking to us to lead the way, just as happened in part because of our war for independence.
There is and has been growing concerns as to the military’s not taking action that the people see as both vital and timely. I have offered the tactical complexities, both in house and outside, as a possible reason or cause for this delay.
However, there are a growing number who are beginning to believe that there never was any intent on the military’s part, to help the people in their efforts to restore our foundations, etc. This is where things are at presently.
The request is major, both for you and the people. In order to restore the faith in the military helping the people, an official statement of this intent needs to be made.
I understand all the ramifications involved in an action of this nature. Therefore, I have decided to go farther out on the limb I’m presently on, and offer you to directly contact me.
I was asked to offer several things in my broadcasts on internet radio as a help in the overall plan.

* I have accepted the risks involved in the same light as our founders.
* I pledge my honor, life, and fortune in this effort.
* I can do no less for my country and my countrymen

We The People now respectfully request the same from our military. Note that this will be sent out to everyone I have been asked to contact. Thus, the quicker the reply, the better.
The country looks forward to your reply,.
~ Drake

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:15 PM
5 comments:

1. Dan June 17, 2012 6:40 PM
Maybe some popular people in the freedom movement should be on the Mass Media giving us the updates like; Jesse Ventura, Charlie Sheen, and especially Ron Paul, as he may of known this was coming and will be ready to step in as Interim President of the Republic.
Once the Announcements are made on the Debts being forgiven there should be one on the Taxes being Halted, Immediately, and NOT wait for a court decision for each one of us.
The employers should be told that they should refund each of the employee's taxes for this year and nothing has to be paid by the employer to the IRS any more!

2. Anonymous June 17, 2012 7:52 PM
John Hannibal Smith ( George Pappard ) loved it when a plan came together. He should have been in charge of this mission.

3. Pete L. June 17, 2012 11:50 PM
I thought the Marshals were supposed to start the arrests and have the military fo backup?

4. Anonymous June 18, 2012 1:44 AM
I wonder if Drake Bailey is related to Foster Bailey and Alice Bailey, founders of the Lucis Trust(formerly called Lucifer Trust) that is associated with the United Nations. I read that Foster Bailey was a 32'nd degree Freemason and Alice Bailey is considered the founder of the New Age Religons associated with the NWO, Maietreya, United Nations and the occult. Foster Bailey had a second wife named Mary Bailey that was involed in this stuff also. I became suspicious of this guy Drake because he seemed to be hiding his identity at first. When a caller brought up the Chinese troops on the Mexican and Canadian borders he came back with - there's no proof of that and quick-changed the subject and said just become homeland security has a contract for millions of bullets that it doesn't mean that they will ever actually receive any of them. He said there would be mass-arrests by mid May and here it is mid June and no arrests have happened. He talked about Obama like he was a secret good-guy that was going to pull a "switcheroo" and arrest all the bad guys. Well I can't believe that with Obama putting drones in the sky over the US, escalating war in Syria, and issueing many unconstituional executive orders.

5. guardian54 June 18, 2012 5:02 AM
Some info to pass along. My friend and I work in a major dept. store, well known to everyone. My friend is a cashier, and tonight she took advantage of an opportunity to talk to a Marine while ringing him up. She asked him if he had heard of Drake (he had),then she asked if he knew about the letter and all the things Drake spoke about(he did),then he added on his own that what he (Drake) talks about is going to take place in the near future.I can't tell you anything else. You know, (secret).
So, I don't know about you, but that was confirmation for me.
I have asked several people over the past 2 months if they had heard of Drake or had heard any of his messages. No one had. So I was quite taken back when this Marine not only knows of Drake, but is well aware of what's going on as well as what's coming up.
I don't know where Drake is located, but this happened in Tallahassee.So our guys are up to date with the news.
"We Salute and stand behind our military)!Way to go guys.
guardian54

Monday, June 18, 2012
SUMMARY DRAKE & OTHERS ON MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2012
Comment submitted by an astute reader ----- VERY GOOD SUMMARY
=====================================================

Here's the score as I see it Monday June 18, 2012.

1. The Greek Elections: The bankers needed a swift control of the Greek economy and government to continue the Ponzi scheme. They did not get it. Instead, the election was a draw which puts Greece without a government for several months while the delegates fight out who is on top., In the meantime, back at the ranch, this is by anybody's definition, a major credit event for Greece (a default) such that the derivatives must begin paying off; just what the bankers feared. They feared it because they don't have the money to pay off nor any more excuses as to why they are not required to pay off. So, in poker terms, CALL! Either the trillions of dollars worth of derivatives have value or they don't.

2. Drake says that the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) has been liened and is prevented from doing business for the next 90 days. CALL! If true, this is a death blow to the global Central banks and if untrue, a deathblow to Drake.

3. Drake Stirs the Pot. Drake gave the career military officers notice Saturday to perform the mass arrests by Monday or the Career military will no longer have a career. CALL! The military must either support the Constitution or put the U.S. under Marshall law in support of the Cabal.

4. The ET Ultimatum. According to Drake, an ultimatum was given to the Cabal to surrender by Thursday, June 21st, or else the ET's , militia and citizens will begin the killing of the Cabal, their minions and organizations that are usurping the constitution. CALL! Congress and DAS Homeland have to put up or shut up. No more time to stall or bluff. It is come to Jesus time - you either believe or you are going to hell.

5. The Final Score: Prepare to defend your liberty. Better have your preps and your mindset ready.

Its CALL time - Call to Duty! Whatever is going to happen is going to happen this week.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:26 AM

1 comments:

1. Anonymous June 18, 2012 8:55 AM

Here is a link about the BIS lien.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93544415/LIEN ... S-05-14-12

The "Commercial Lien by Force of International Admiralty and Common Law" is well worth a quick read for the amusement value alone.
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Aliens and all, let them eat cake!

http://io9.com/5917785/alien-versus-pre ... y-adorable

(I've been desperate for an excuse to post this link, for pure silly.) I want to renew my wedding vows, just to get a cake like this! But would prefer devil's food to hydrocloric acid flavor.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, June 18, 2012
Drake Is Called A Fake And A Poser from a reader

Sir,"Drake" is a fake and a poser.He has done NOTHING to promote America, Americans or the patriot movement.You would be wise to distance yourself from this SHILL as soon as possible.Best Regards and thank you for your service.Jordan deRoulet"Gunny"

Travelinguy

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:01 AM

27 comments:

Anonymous June 18, 2012 9:10 AM
This is no doubt a member of the criminal cabal. They are scared to death !

Replies AnonymousJune 18, 2012 10:19 AM
I agree, that this is a member of the Dark Cabal. They are Now Very Afraid!!! This is the END Of the Ride For Them!!!

THOMAS June 18, 2012 1:15 PM
Drake is very suspect I agree with gunny drake might be an dis-info agent/spokesperson. Be very Care full dealing with drake we are supposed to be evolving pass all the violence but drake puts way to much emphasis on militias he seems to be promoting a confrontation there is a better way check out. EVOLUTION NOT REVOLUTION

Anonymous June 18, 2012 9:14 AM
Not sure I agree with Gunny. From where I sit, Drake has brought together alike minds with the goals of the same outcome. Open your heart Gunny and you will find your way.

AnonymousJune 18, 2012 9:22 AM
He presented absolutely NO evidence. Why post it?

Anonymous June 18, 2012 9:28 AM
there is always someone there ready to take up the BS banner. It all sounds like a desperate cry for attention. Or it is a ploy to keep us from doing anything because someone is already doing the right thing i.e. Drake Need to see something this week for me to give him much more of his time.

yes816 June 18, 2012 9:31 AM
Wow, this is certainly a convincing argument.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 9:35 AM
WELL GUNNY YOU MAY HAVE BEEN ON THE CALL THAT WAS ON THE WRONG LINE FOR THE DRAKE CALL YESTERDAY.... I DO NOT KNOW DRAKE BUT ACCORDING TO OTHERS I KNOW .... SEEM TO THINK HE IS OK AFTER THEY CHECKED HIM OUT.... HE IS ONLY THE SPOKES PERSON AND DOES NOT PULL THE STRINGS.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HELP THE CAUSE??.....ARE YOU A NWO DISINFO AHO????

Anonymous June 18, 2012 9:57 AM
Gunny, you KNOW this because.....YOUR inside sources tell YOU so???? Apparently your ability to discern is way off! You better hope, with every fiber of your being, that Drake is the REAL DEAL, because if he is not, we all might as well crawl up in a ball and die. That will be better than the life we would be facing if Drake is wrong!!!

Gunny June 18, 2012 10:00 AM
John,
Since you seemed to find it necessary to POST MY PERSONAL EMAIL... you should know I have received 15 letters of AGREEMENT!
Drake is a POSER and a FAKE.
Not ONE thing he has sputtered has EVER HAPPENED!
When ONE thing ACTUALLY OCCURS, THEN HE MAY HAVE SOME CREDIBILITY.
TILL THEN, HE IS A POSER, FAKE AND A CIA SHILL!
Carry On,
Gunny

Replies John MacHaffie June 18, 2012 11:05 AM
We shall see.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 10:11 AM
...and why would you highlight this comment and post it?? He's provided NOTHING to back up his OPINION.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 10:19 AM
Wow, who died and made him an expert? lol And we care what some "gunny" dude has to say WHY???

Anonymous June 18, 2012 10:20 AM
Drake's first messages are different from his later.
He went from stating the People are in power to asking us to vote on whether we want what is already ours.
His audio that opened the vote was the most telling.
He may be aware of some things but he certainly is not in the center of the activity.
I'm humiliated that he has to tell the military that they should contact him (who made him God?) and he'll give them the back up they need?
Did anyone hear that nonsense? What 1 star General or higher is going to communicate with a man who is not even a retired 1 star General or higher to ask for help with a military action to back the people.
There are 6 responses before mine, and I don't know if they are just people who hear what they want to hear without analyzing the details of what they were told, of if they are Cabal and need the rest of us to keep listening to the 'nothing' that Drake has dispensed.
I don't care about Drake's message and I will listen just so I can analyze his intentions by what he says.
Drake gave a date, and everyone knows (well not everyone because some people demand a date) that you don't give a date because the world is dynamic, as soon as you give a date, you give the other side an opportunity to see what has changed or what is changing so they can stop the activities for that date.
If the military all of a sudden called into action certain people without telling them where they were going, then that would leak up to the Cabal that something's up and they'd know all the names of the people called into action and who made the call.
That's dumb and stupid, and you got people who want to know a date in a public forum and they don't care if lives are risked as long as we 'get 'er done'.
The entire picture of Drake is the entire series of audios he's created. The messages in them, the different people who have distanced their selves from him, the different websites that have trouble carrying his messages and so on.
The entire picture of Drake is there for those that have eyes and can see and ears and can hear.

Replies Anonymous June 18, 2012 11:38 AM
Try not to hurt your head analyzing so hard. Try for a moment FEELING what he says and KNOWING that he speaks the truth. It's called intuition, everyone can use it if they settle the left side of the brain down for 2 seconds and stop picking apart every little thing. He's a good man, and 99% of the community know that from what I've seen. God speed in the days ahead.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 1:46 PM
Anon 10:20am here:
Believe it or not, it is the FEELING and KNOWING that was communicating.
A piece of truth in a midst of a lot of distortion is not the same as full truth.

I haven't supported nor rejected Gunny's statement and I can't support nor reject Drakes.
I posed what was different and what has changed, and I admit that with the education many have received there is an element of lack of long term memory and the inability to tie together pieces of truth spread out over months. The Cabal can play with, as they trained the brain through their programming.
Doesn't take much to see if one is truly away.
Only a fool argues whether something is true or not. Truth is.
Good day to you, and many more.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 11:22 AM
Well as I always say .. The proof is in the pudding and so far I have not seen any pudding from any of these guys making such claims! We always have to remember that the cabal infiltrate all things and are good at placing propaganda both here and in the MSM news! Would I like to believe this is true? Sure but I won't bet on it till I see results!

Anonymous June 18, 2012 11:34 AM
Drake is a spokesperson who was given a task. what about that don't you understand? His values are old fashioned and wonderful and maybe shocking to those who grew up after the cabal escalated. He put himself in harms way because of his deep beliefs and because he wants to protect the future of his children and grandchildren. Why is that so hard to believe? Is it because you would not do the same.Some of the comments like the last one, make me understand how we have elected the people that we now have in office.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 11:44 AM
Well, everyone has a right to their opinion. At least that is a right that is still guaranteed to us, for now.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 11:49 AM
Hello Jordan....
Is this you ?
Gunny Is this from one of your latest writings?
Thought you might want to know the Post Master General and the Vatican are part of the Cabal.... SINCE IT appears you are in bed with the bad guys I thougt you might want to know...
WELCOME JORDAN DEROULET - "GUNNY", AND UPDATE FROM THE POSTMASTER GENERAL, DIVINE PROVINCE - 6/15/2012
Greetings from the Postmaster General
Our new world is unfolding before us every day at a dizzying pace.
We have a new mailing location at 1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, D.C.
We have seated and empowered the Postmaster General Transition Council established in the Universal Postal treaty For The Americas 2010. The Council is registered with the UPU, United Nations and the nations of the world as an International Peace Council charged with restoring the peace and ending the decades long war against the people and nations of earth. We have the full support of the Military, the UPU and the Vatican.
JORDAN ARE YOU THE BAD GUY AS THE MORE I READ ABOUT YOU HERE, THE MORE I AM BEGINNING TO WONDER ABOUT YOU??

Replies John MacHaffie June 18, 2012 12:16 PM
Interesting about Gunny. What say u now?

Anonymous June 18, 2012 12:21 PM
Gunny, I agree with you whole heartedly. Drake is an imposter. First of all giving out dates of arrests which has come and gone, asking people to vote, and then writing a letter to his alleged military insiders, which was posted on this site, is total BS. Drake is no doubt a shill just making up this crap or is a CIA agent posting disinfo. Even his IP address info is highly questionable and just down the street from Langley. Being an ex Navy man myself, both you and I know the military doesn't operate like this and Drakes info is nothing more than pure scuttlebutt. No doubt Drake will continue feeding the sheeple BS and they'll keep on lapping it up while the bad guys continue their agenda.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 12:52 PM
"confusion is my game,Lucifer is my name."Any body that causes such conflicting reactions falls under the above quote. I know you by your fruit.Drake's fruit has poisoned the well so to speak.My advice is to read everything listen to every one believe nothing.Only that which does not confuse you is what you should retain.
Be an army of one!Don't trust anyone!Prepare to resist!

Anonymous June 18, 2012 1:50 PM
ANN. 6/18/12/ 11:44
You don't have the "right"to an opinion if that opinion is wrong and affects other people.Like voting,or on a jury,etc.What you do have is a obligation to seek the truth.Come to a conclusion.Uninformed people have opinions,informed people come to conclusions.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 2:00 PM
For once, a post that I agree with.
Drake is a nobody...just another NESARA wingnut who thinks ET is going to get the packies delivered.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 2:37 PM
When you open your mouth "Gunny" you should always keep in mind that you have nothing to prove your credibility either. It is just your personal opinion.
We will see whether something will happen or not. The 21st of June 2012 is Thursday this week. Till then we can give him the benefit of the doubt.
P.S.: Even if he didn't mention the date 21st of June 2012 on the show, he endorsed the video, in which the lady cleary states the date. So if nothing happens once again I think people will start to get very angry. Most of us are impatient already.

Anonymous June 18, 2012 2:40 PM
By the way, your post has a very bad vibe. I can feel your fear and hate.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Today is the 21st! Time for those arrests! You know, the massive, visible ones.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012
A Summary of Drake’s Latest Update ‘Arrests, Extraterrestrials, Sea Levels & Prosperity Funds’ by Greg Giles - June 20
Rumor Mill News Agents Forum

Posted By: Mr.Ed

Pentagon and military insider Drake has released his latest update of the goings-on behind the scenes in regards to the mass arrests of many members of the criminal organization referred to as the cabal. Drake’s presentation was approximately 3 hours in length and as such, I will take this opportunity to very briefly summarize some of the points that I feel you may find of interest.
Drake stated that the extraterrestrial presence is indeed real and they are indeed here in our world at this time and are taking an active role in the arrests of the members of the criminal cabal. One of the more interesting statements by Drake was that the extraterrestrials have issued a deadline for the arrests of the members of the criminal cabal and that deadline is June 21, 2012. Beyond that date, Drake claims the extraterrestrials have stated that they will begin to make these arrests themselves.
Drake further states that one of the plans of the extraterrestrials is to use their technologies to identify negative beings within the human population and take them into custody, separating them into two groups; one group that can be rehabilitated and one group that cannot be successfully rehabilitated. Drake asserts that the extraterrestrials stated that they will take the negative beings who cannot be rehabilitated and deposit them into the central sun of this universe, effectively recycling their energy and returning it back to Creator. (This procedure has been described by Neil Donald Walsh in his 'Conversations with God' book series. )
Drake went on to say that the extraterrestrials have stated to the Earth allies (members of the Pentagon, CIA, Militaries & militias in favor of our new system) that time is running very short and much work is needed to be accomplished to allow the extraterrestrials to assist us in many projects that will allow for as smooth a transition as is possible for our planet and humanity, corroborating many recent Galactic Federation of Light communications. Drake also continued to state that the extraterrestrials stated to the Earth allies that the latter part of our year of 2012 will issue humanity challenges in the form of earthquakes and rising sea levels throughout several parts of the world, further corroborating Galactic Federation of Light as well as Ashtar Command communications shared in many messages over the past few months. Drake also states that the extraterrestrials stated that the obstacle of the cabal needs to be removed to allow the galactic commands to assist humanity through this transitional period ahead.
Drake wished to explain that the extraterrestrials that are here are performing what he refers to as ‘charity work’, and they should be recognized and appreciated for what they are doing.
Drake states that the extraterrestrials asked the Earth allies to share a video, and if you have not viewed this short 5 minute message I will include it here:
Drake went on to state that cabal faction chiefs Rockefeller and Rothschild wish to now surrender as they see no other alternative.
Drake mentioned the prosperity funds and says they have now been opened and that the collateral accounts have also been freed through the work of Neil Keenan and many others. Drake went on to say that he believes a number of prosperity packages have been sent out to those in need and who are participants in some sort of deal or agreement.
Drake stated that as a condition of unconditional surrender, the cabal corporation Monsanto and each and every product of their manufacture would be eliminated and removed from our society and not be allowed to ever be a part of our society in the future.
Drake discussed the lien placed against the Bank of international Settlements, as well as a cease-and-desist order for 90 days against the institution which could have important ramifications for the collapse of the old system and the launch of the new financial system.
Drake advises the citizens of the United States and the world to be vigilant for cabal sabotage against targets such as utilities and other systems in our country, as there may be members of the cabal who do not wish to go out without causing some problems.
Drake described a 'technology' that may be employed to eradicate many different types of pollutants which involves the releasing of microbes that eat and effectively transmute and purify many toxins. It was not made clear where Drake believes this 'technology' originates.
There was certainly more to Drake's three-hour presentation, though I believe the summary shared here offers fair insight into Drake’s latest update.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:15 PM

3 comments:

1. Anonymous June 21, 2012 12:27 AM

just because drake said ets are real. that doesnt mean that they are. thats just what the dark cabal wants you to believe. there are no dam ets there brain washing you into thinking there is so they can pull off there false flag alien agenda. wake up people you dont even no people like drake how do you believe in someone you dont even no. cause your dummys

2. Anonymous June 21, 2012 4:23 AM

I guess we will see what is going to happen today. There is still time to bash Drake in the following weeks if nothing happened. But everybody has to admit that sooner or later some of the stuff he is saying has to come true or he looses all his credibility. If nothing happens I assume he will say it wasn't him saying it, it was that lady in the video he endorsed. Just my guess, although I hope like everybody else that the cabal will be taken down.

3. Anonymous June 21, 2012 6:04 AM

I just listened to yesterdays radio show. He did exactly what I thought he would do. He said cobra was the one mentioning the 21st of June not him. I call BS on this one because he endorsed the video of that lady. If the content is wrong he should have distanced himself from that timeframe. One thing was interesting in the interview though. A guy called a friend in the Pentagon (Rank: Major) who said that there are things going on, we are not crazy, and we should keep listening to Drake. Could be true could be false who knows.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 21, 2012
Operation Stardust 2
Victory of the Light!

You might want to listen to the excellent last Drake’s interview, especially from 18 to 86 minute mark:

It is obvious at this point that the Cabal as a whole does not want to surrender. The plan of the mass arrests continues. This time of negotiations has not been spent in vain. The Cabal has been given its chance. The generous offer has been refused. This protocol has finally allowed the positive ET forces to start taking some action. According to the Galactic Codex, section IV/2, The Galactic Confederation has an unalienable and unconditional right to the implementation of the Galactic Codex and of conquering the areas of Galactic Codex violation with military force if necessary.

This subsection gives a legal basis for the liberation of the occupied planets with military force. The military forces of the Confederation remove or give assistance to the local Positive Military in removal of the representatives of the Dark Forces and set the hostages free.

Operation Stardust 2 was carried out by the Pleiadian Fleet from the orbit of planet Earth. Stardust is the codename of a special advanced nanotechnology. It is a dust made of small nanoparticles that were sprayed into the physical bodies of the members of the Cabal and their minions (think “cosmic chemtrails”). This nanodust can not be removed by any technology known on Earth. Its activation has two phases. The first phase blocks the central nervous system immediately and a person can not move. The second phase kills the person. It will be activated at the time of the Event to block members of the Cabal trying to do any harm. In vast majority of cases Phase 1 activation will be sufficient. The purpose of the Operation Stardust is to counteract any negative effects of Doom 33 that the Cabal might want to use at that point. In combination with the Positive Military action, this basically check-mates the power of the Cabal. This technology will NOT be activated before the Event. At the Event, the Positive Military and civilian authority will still need to do their part. The purpose of this operation is to make it easier for them.

If high-ranking members of the Cabal need to have proof that Operation Stardust 2 is real, this proof can be arranged.

I would still suggest them to surrender before the Event takes place or even during the Event itself. Those that surrender and cooperate with the Light forces will be treated with much more forgiveness.

I would also like to stress that most of the members of the Cabal families are not guilty and need healing, not condemnation. As you can read in this brave report:

I would encourage other beings in similar position to come forth with their confessions. I will give space in my blog for their expression. This will be healing for many.

As I have said many times, I do not know when the Event will happen. No human being knows, only our Source does.

Yes it can happen in a few days. But no guarantees. I have been given intel years ago that the deadline is April 2012. Now it is June. The only thing I know 100% is that it WILL happen. I will report the events as they unfold.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:22 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

And here all this time, I thought the ET's were big in to non-interference, and now all of a sudden they are pushing mass arrests, isn't that a big no no under the cosmic great beings convention or something?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

A-nonymous wrote:Anonymous June 18, 2012 9:57 AM
Gunny, you KNOW this because.....YOUR inside sources tell YOU so???? Apparently your ability to discern is way off! You better hope, with every fiber of your being, that Drake is the REAL DEAL, because if he is not, we all might as well crawl up in a ball and die. That will be better than the life we would be facing if Drake is wrong!!!
Pot meet kettle.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

The arrests have happened. It is no longer a concern for you.

It was ugly. Much blood was shed. Property was destroyed. Families ripped apart, etc., etc. The sight of an injured ET was particularly traumatic to those nearby.

If you are still sitting here, your memory was wiped. The ETs are compassionate and don't want to harm the fragile minds of the innocent. You will never know your loved ones were taken.

Should your missing loved ones (whom you've already forgotten about) be deemed rehabilitatable, you can trust that they will be treated compassionately. If they are returned to you your memory will be reconstructed so you will never know they were gone.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It is a dust made of small nanoparticles that were sprayed into the physical bodies of the members of the Cabal and their minions (think “cosmic chemtrails”). This nanodust can not be removed by any technology known on Earth. Its activation has two phases. The first phase blocks the central nervous system immediately and a person can not move. The second phase kills the person.
Why do I get the feeling that if the Dark Cabal had done the exact same thing with cosmic chemtrails, the Forces of Light would be pronouncing it as a diabolical plan?