Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by Deep Knight »

Wow! This person sent the Romney campaign (or is that campaine?) an e-mail and 5 minutes later Mitt was on the phone telling him the RV was going to happen before the election!

But, wait a tick, wouldn't that mean that the economy would suddenly improve (what with the influx of trillions of dollars) and wouldn't that make that naughty Obama win again?

I'm so confused...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney

Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:26 PM
---------- Forwarded message ----------

SOUNDING POSITIVE!> > > > it's so cool about rv on iqd > > > THIS > HAPPENED ON FRIDAY 10/12/12> > MY SON JACOB (35) CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO > SIT DOWN HE HAD SOMETHING TO TELL ME. I AM THINKING THEY > ARE GOING TO HAVE > ANOTHER KID #4 FOR THEM........NO THAT WASN'T IT> > THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS, BUT SOME MAY SOUND > LIKE IT. IT'S ABOUT THE RV AND WHEN.> > JACOB GOT AN EMAIL FROM MITT > ROMNEY'S CAMPAINE AND JACOB REPLIED WITH AN EMAIL......HE > TOLD MITT THAT HIS > FAMILY IS JUST GETTING BY (DON'T NEED TO TELL EVERYTHING > ON HOW BAD, WE ARE > ALL GOING THROUGH IT) MAIN THING IS HE TOLD MITT THAT HE > WOULD LOVE TO DONATE > TO HIS CAMPAINE, BUT ONLY HAD SOME CHANGE LEFT IN HIS > POCKET. HE SENT THE > EMAIL AND IN LESS THEN 5 MINUTES HE GOT A PHONE > CALL...........YEP........IT > WAS MITT ROMNEY ON THE PHONE..........REALLY IT WAS MITT > HIMSELF NOT ONE OF > HIS STAFF, BUT MITT. THEY TALKED FOR OVER 30 MINUTES > ABOUT DIFFERENT THINGS. > THINGS LIKE: WE KNOW AND FEEL YOUR PAIN AND HOW SO MANY > PEOPLE IN USA ARE > FEELING THE SAME PAIN.......ETC> > THEN MITT ASKED JACOB IS THERE ANY > QUESTION YOU HAVE FOR ME AND OF COURSE HE ASKED: DO YOU > KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT > THE IRAQI DINAR BECAUSE I AM WAITING TO START A BUSINESS > WHEN IT DOES RV, DO > YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS GOING TO RE-VALUE???????????? > > MITT SAID I WOULD > LOVE TO TELL YOU BUT I CAN NOT, BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT > YOU WILL BE VERY > HAPPY,VERY SOON............JACOB WAS SO EXCITED OF COURSE > HE CALLED HIS MOM TO > TELL HER (ME).> > MITT TOLD MY SON YOU HAVE MY CELL PHONE NUMBER ON YOUR > PHONE AND MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS SO WHEN IT RE-VALUES > FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OR > CALL AND I WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR BUSINESS OFF THE > GROUND......(SON IS IN > MICHIGAN WHERE MOST PEOPLE THAT HAD UNEMPLOYMENT, DON'T > HAVE THAT OR > WELFARE.....THEY MOVE IN WITH OTHER FAMILY AND ALL HELP > EACH OTHER MAKE IT > EACH DAY)> > OF COURSE SON WAS SO HAPPY THAT HE SAID I WISH I HAD THE > MONEY TO DONATE TO YOUR CAMPAINE 5??????? TO YOUR > CAMPAINE BUT I CAN'T UNTIL > THE RV. THIS IS THE BEST PART............JAKE THEN ASKED > WILL I HAVE TIME > BEFORE THE ELECTION TO DONATE...................MITT SAID > YOU SHOULD HAVE THE > TIME AND REMEMBER IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU > NOW, PLEASE JUST CALL > ME AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO........> > I AM NOT SAYING THIS JUST TO > GET ANY ATTENTION............I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU > THIS WONDERFUL NEWS > THAT IT IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN SOON.> > I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE IN THE > SAME PLACE OUR FAMILY IS IN (US BINGING IN CONSTRUCTION> AND NOT MUCH WORK AND > HOPING EVERY DAY WE HAVE ENOUGH TO GET THROUGH THIS MONTH).> > I TRULY > HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE IN PTR............YOU HAVE ALL > BEEN SO VERY > SUPPORTIVE. I AM GREATFUL FOR ALL YOUR KIND & UPLIFTING > WORDS IN PTR. OF > COURSE THERE ARE ALWAYS THOse THAT JUST CAN'T FIND > HAPPINESS ANYTIME > WITH ANYTHING. THEY WILL NOT LIKE THIS INFORMATION, BUT > THIS IS NOT FOR > THEM..........IT'S FOR THE 99% OF THE REST OF > PTR...........CAN'T WAIT TO MEET > ALL OF YOU IN S.F. IN NOVEMBER...........YA > HOOOOOOO > > > ANGEL777LINDA; > > Today

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:54 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous October 16, 2012 11:08 AM
WOW john if this is correct we got it made how sure is this thanks GOD bless the us again

Anonymous October 16, 2012 12:01 PM
Nice story...
THE PROBLEM IS -- IT WAS THE BUSH's ADMINISTRATION and their antics "behind the scenes" that PUT OUR COUNTRY INTO THIS MESS...REPUBLICAN POLICIES!
FYI - MITT ROMNEY MADE ALL OF HIS MONEY "investing" and NOT GROWING BUSINESSES from the bottom up! HE WAS A "consultant" and those companies that he made MILLIONS of dollars were not made by "INCREASING" JOBS IN THE USA!!!!!!!
For in fact, jobs FLEW out of our country in every case!
FYI - MITT ROMNEY IS NOT THE ANSWER for our country!
Right now -- JOIN YOUR LOCAL MILITIA and work with them in bringing back our REPUBLIC....for the RV will matter now without it!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Well Mitt doesn't call me, but he does come to me in dreamland where he offers to do things for me if I will just do some "things" for him. Well Texino don't go that way, plus I am a personal acquaintance of Dan Auerbach who is tight with Danger Mouse. All I'm sayin here is I'm pretty much covered; I just have to tighten up with that "Gang nam Style" thing and I'll be qualified to lead the revolution.

Do enjoy your unfettered freedoms...)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Gnoose

Post by Gnoose »

Romney is obviously a closet lightworker working with Obama to get the RV and NESARA off the ground. He doesn't mind that he won't win the election because, as we all know, after the RV happens the smart people who invested in it will use their money to buy out the corporation that is posing as the US government, and they will then return us to Constitutional Law and make Ron Paul president for life. :!:

Though, I do wonder what this guy's thoughts would be if Romney was elected and 4 years later there was still no RV. Oh, wait, I know exactly what his thoughts would be: "Bankers/the Iraqi government/the UN/etc...is blocking the RV, but any day now it'll go through and then PROSPERITY!!!1!1!11!!!"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Well Mitt doesn't call me
What?!? He calls me all the time, and frankly I'm tired of it. I've put my name on the Federal "do not call" list and it hasn't helped. It never fails, I'm in the middle of dinner or thwarting prosperity packies and he's on the phone, usually just to shoot the shoot.
texino wrote:... I just have to tighten up with that "Gang nam Style" thing and I'll be qualified to lead the revolution.
I had no idea what this was, but the following lyrics by the Korean artist PSY (no Archie Bell and the Drells, but he'll do) explained everything to my satisfaction. If only the Dinar Gurus spoke so plainly, we might finally have our RV!
Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
Oppa is Gangnam style
Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style
Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh
Now make it mellow.

(True story - I worked at my college radio station, KRCC, and the station manager used to leave notes about playing certain Frank Zappa songs like Dinah Mo Hum because of their lyrics. I can't speak for others, but it made me play them more. Anyway, I put up a note later in an approximation of his handwriting saying we shouldn't play "Tighten Up" because of the lyric "Now, tighten up on the organ.")

Gnoose wrote:Romney is obviously a closet lightworker working with Obama to get the RV and NESARA off the ground. He doesn't mind that he won't win the election because, as we all know, after the RV happens the smart people who invested in it will use their money to buy out the corporation that is posing as the US government, and they will then return us to Constitutional Law and make Ron Paul president for life. :!:
The US Government is NOT FOR SALE! The new RV billionaires will have to rent it, like Exxon, GE, and everyone else.
Gnoose wrote:Though, I do wonder what this guy's thoughts would be if Romney was elected and 4 years later there was still no RV. Oh, wait, I know exactly what his thoughts would be: "Bankers/the Iraqi government/the UN/etc...is blocking the RV, but any day now it'll go through and then PROSPERITY!!!1!1!11!!!"
No way! I listened carefully to the debate last night, not to the words but what was "between the lines" and almost everything was about the RV! Obama said that he would continue to block it because he's Kenyan and hates the real American values like owning the Iraqi Dinar, and Romney sait he would push it though because is the opposite of what Obama wants. I suggest we get big signs and stand on streetcorners to let the people know. Something like: "Obama has been blocking the IQD RV and preventing millions of Americans from becoming $billionaires. Vote for Romney so I can become rich and buy the presidency for Ron Paul!" The logic of the arguement will win all who pass by over.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Darn it, we were promised the RV before the election by Romney himself, yet a week later, nothing.

Between conspiracy theories on the election, MacHaffie has had a few Dinar RV updates. Unfortunately, these have been with a slightly different cast of characters, none of which seem willing to risk their reputations. Where’s the fun in that?

Monday, November 5, 2012
Dinar Intel Updates
This is an overview of the past week and where things are now according to Blaino – Some of this info of course -being an overview – is repeated from previous posts this past week - mingled with some new –

9:30 PM target: [Blaino] FROM TUESDAY: [Blaino] Getting NOTHING today from all the regular contacts... just like yesterday.... If you have ANY doubt on this, review the last several weeks of "POO-tel that has been released by numerous 'guru' types! To date, back screens, bank screens, "All Done" and "Any minute now's" have sadly failed to materialize!

9:31 PM target: [Blaino] [Blaino] Clearly, "S", "M", and people in the top levels of the USG, the GOI, and IMF, ET AL, are honing the point of the spear. Methinks this might possibly be the calm before the hurricane of worldwide paradigm change that is in the offing! Hopium delivered!

9:32 PM target: [Blaino] [Blaino] I wanted to reinforce the fact to all of you here that we cannot allow the "INTEL" to drag us off on a goose chase.... so far "they" have been consistently WRONG, proven over time! We have been VERY accurate over the last 14 months...

"The Dinar Chat-o-sphere... you will never find a more wretched den of liars and villainy.... we must be CAUTIOUS!"..... "you don't need to see their proof..... these AREN"T the rumors you've been looking for...." L O L! So, here we are with 2 highly placed contacts, in a position to know but t

9:36 PM target: [Blaino] [Blaino] "In OTHER NEWS.... Guru's call for the RV this evening... or tonight... uh, maybe tomorrow..... at last report, nobody's BELIEVING and nobody thinks it's real.... and THAT"s the way it IS..... here on PlanetDinar.com, The CUTTING EDGE of the IQD revaluation, so, as they say here...... "Mind your toes!"

10:11 PM Gembox: gambler1 IMO Blaino was being graceous to his old team mates from years past....and responding to a complement that he received from TerryK today. and nuff said comes from his long time friend OkieOilman" Much of that was to acknowledge them...again being very graceous... We elevated to level 5 in the middle of the night sat am around 3ish...If PTB don't step in again we could have an amazing week.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:15 PM

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
More Economy & Dinar Chats
11/13/2012

[Retchie08] The Fed ( CabaL ) is Dead... The IRS isnt a LegaL Govnmnt Agency ( OnLy pertains to D.C., Govnmnt empLoyees,Puerta Rico,& Virgin isLands )... the US is mereLy a Corporation & iT iz Broke.. the Fiat System..as any Ponzi Scheme has come to an End.

[flashing] As i told before there is a rumor that O want it to be done before year end

[cisco411] it is like a weather forecaster. he sees the right signs for rain but he has no control of the weather. he sees perfect conditions for a tornadoe but can't tell where it will hit and when. I am like that weather man

[hmoob76] Cisco411 ... I guess I just don't get it but if u could explain .. If I go exchange my Dongs or Dinar at an airport right now, there's no taxes for the exchange, why would it be any different after the RV?

[ready4riches] hmoob76 i would like to know how that works too.

BigB] cisco411 They can not release the real info on Dinar. Just think when/if the average person finds out that with $1000.00, they could have become a millinaire. They are going to come totally unglued!

[woodguy 6250] BigB no kidding, would be mass riots,linchings

[ready4riches] BigB yes, it's gonna be bad enough when the people we tried to tell about this find out we were right and they didn't listen thud

[BigB] I feel I have been chosen to come into this site and help people to understand things and to open their eyes. However, I an helping many others I brought into the investment to understand the same things. It is my responsibility to make sure they Exchange correctly and keep their blessing

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:33 PM

You might consider me “old fashioned,” but I still like classical Dinar Guru pronouncements, like this from Oak Oily Man

11-12-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man FROM WHAT I AM BEING TOLD WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO SEEING OUR DREAM'S FULFILLED---BUT---I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT BEFORE. I ONLY PRAY THIS TIME THE SCENARIO LAYED OUT BEFORE ME IS TRUE. I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU INTEL DEFINITIVELY BUT I DON'T THINK ANY ONE CAN SAY FOR CERTAINTY WHAT AND WHEN OUR R/V OR C/E WILL OCCUR, BUT FROM WHAT I AM BEING TOLD IT SEEM'S VERY CLOSE.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie was sick in mid December (or at least MacHaffie said he was).

Thursday, December 13, 2012
Okie has a collapsed lung - Prayers Requested
I just been informed that Okie is in the hospital with a collapsed lung. Prayers are requested for his recovery.

He has served us all with much good intel over the years and time for us to return the blessings.

GOD Bless Okie,

John MacHaffie
Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:46 PM

But he's back!

1-3-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. WELL---THE GREEN CHRISTMAS I WAS TOLD TO HAPPEN EVIDENTIALY NEVER OCCURED. (ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE OF INTEL BEING CHANGED AT THE LAST MINUTE). AT THE TIME WE NEVER ASSOCIATED THE FISCAL CLIFF OR ANYTHING ELSE HAVING AN INFLUENCE ON THE C/E [CURRENCY EXCHANGE] BUT NOW IT APPEAR'S THAT THEIR WAS AN ASSOCIATION AND A DIRECT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO AND OTHER INTERVENING FACTOR'S. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

"Evidently?" Does he mean it might of, but nobody noticed?

1-3-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man NEW'S IN TODAY IS THAT THEIR HAS BEEN A BEE HIVE OF ACTIVITY REGARDING PROGRAM'S AND THE POTENTIAL C/E. THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE LEADING US TO LET TIME PROVE OR DISPROVE INTEL. I HAVE RECEIVED VERY POSITIVE NEW'S FROM THOSE IN AUTHORITY THAT I CONSIDER BEING AS VALID AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. WHILE NO ONE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY CORRECT UP UNTIL NOW--I WOULD HOPE AND PRAY THIS TIME THE INFORMATION IS VALID AND CORRECT. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

1-3-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THEIR IS STILL A GAG ORDER STILL IN PLACE AND I AM DUTY BOUND TO HONOR THIS REQUEST. THE MANY FACTOR'S NOW INFLUENCING THE C/E IS NEARLY UN-BELIEVABLE. I WOULD THINK THE ACTIVITY PRESENTLY OCCURRING CAN BE NOTHING BUT POSITIVE FOR US. I WISH I NEW THE DATE/RATE BUT I AM STILL NOT PRIVIED TO THE EXACT TIMING BUT THINK IT CAN'T BE FAR AWAY. EVEN THO YOU ARE NOT PRIVIED TO WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED TODAY IN THE COMMUNICATION FURNISHED ME--PLEASE PRAY THAT IT IS CORRECT AND ACCURATE FOR A CHANGE. I NEVER POST UNLESS I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING INEVITABLE IS ABOUT TO OCCUR. [post 3 of 3]

One thing you gotta say about Okie, he doesn't let trivial things like reality or colapsed lungs interfere with his mission!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, Okie has "intel", so he must know what he's talking about.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Well, Okie has "intel", so he must know what he's talking about.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
And Okie's intel has been 100% correct except for the dates! Remember when he got the $12.36 RV rate 100% correct but just was a few days off on the date last February? The man is amazing!

Sunday, February 26, 2012
DINAR RV CALLED AT $12.36 --- THANKS OKIE OIL MAN TEAM
Bulldog75 update 6 PM at OOM Sat evening 02/25/2012

_ Bulldog75: 6:00PM CST: WE LOVE U ALL. AS OF MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY, IRAQ TIME: OKIE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE WANT TO MAKE. WE ARE HOLDING ON THAT ANNOUNCEMENT UNTIL AT LEAST THREE CONFIRMATIONS CAN BE MADE. IT COULD BE A POTENTIAL RATE OF $12.36 USD. ONCE WE GET CONCRETE INFORMATION WE WILL MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT. RIGHT NOW, THIS IS AN INFORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM YOUR OKIE OIL MAN TEAM: OKIE, BULLDOG75, BLUWOLF, GARY, GARI, FOOTFORWARD, SOONERFAN. OKIE IS NOW AWAITING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CONCRETE SOURC

Bulldog75: $12.36 USD INFORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT RV BY OKIE & TEAM !!!

Bulldog75: 6:10PM CST: A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR OKIE TEAM: OKIE BULLDOG75 BLUWOLF GARY GARI FOOTFORWARD SOONERFAN. ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD BUT THE ROAD LEADS HOME. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE, SUPPORT, TIME, ENERGY AND CONFIDENCE. GOD BLESS AMERICA, USA ALLIES, DINARIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Bulldog75: OKIE CALLED IT.

Bulldog75: SPECIAL THANKS TO SAMBO MISKEBAM BIGTENT GYPSYMAMA LSUTIGER SBM0601 LEXIE ALL MODS : ALL OOM MEMBERS. WE LOVE U.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:40 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous February 27, 2012 5:14 PM
Oh dear God! What the hell is wrong with you people!! Okie-pinoccio's nose should be dragging on the ground by now! What the hell does he get from this?? And you all believe his crap..after all of these years. Seriously?
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"IT COULD BE A POTENTIAL RATE OF $12.36 USD."

This reminds me of a radio ad I heard, some years ago, in which a fast-talking radio pitchman was talking about this incredibly lucrative business opportunity which he had for us. The most memorable line was "you could potentially make up to $20,000 or more per month...." Of course, he forgot to say anything about the odds of actually achieving that potential.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:And Okie's intel has been 100% correct except for the dates!(And well, everything else, when it comes right down to it!!! I mean, who wouldn't trust the guy?) Remember when he got the $12.36 RV rate 100% correct but just was a few days off on the date last February? The man is amazing!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Today or before Jan 15, certainly not as late as February.

1-9-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Flashing N0000000 bad news, everything is excellent...the fat lady is her way to the stage. imo, january is our month and still confident about jan 15...we still in an anytime alert. if u r following ch 7 meetings news today they are on line with our previous comments...they will be removed from ch 7...this means that the rv is upon us... imo, it cannot go into february. facts are solid...it could be tonight or any day between midnight and 4 am.

1-9-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM RECEIVING POSITIVE INTEL AND SOME THAT ARE NOT AS OPTIMISTIC. THIS WAITING GAME IS NEARLY REACHED A BREAKING POINT IN MY ESTIMATION. WE ARE STILL CONFIDENT IN THE FINAL OUTCOME AND SUCCESS OF OUR INVESTMENT BUT NEED TO ALWAY'S REMEMBER THAT AS WE APPROACH THE FINISH LINE SOMETHING ALWAY'S SEEM'S TO INTERVENE. PRAY THIS TIME THAT ALL THE SO CALLED OBSTACLE'S HAS BEEN REMOVED AND ACTION FINALLY OCCUR'S. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

1-9-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT'S HARD TO KEEP THE FAITH WHEN PROMISES AND PROJECTIONS HAVE NEVER BEEN MET TO DATE BUT SOMEHOW THERE ARE A FEELING IN THE AIR THAT JUST PERHAP'S THIS TIME THIS WILL OCCUR--ONE THING ABOUT IT--WE DON'T HAVE LONG TO WAIT TO SEE IF IT IS REAL THIS TIME OR JUST MEMOREX. KEEP THE FAITH--WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE REWARDED SOON. [post 2 of 2]
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie's inside intel about the RV being before Jan 15 was 100% correct except for the date. Now he has more exciting news!

1-17-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD THURSDAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. THERE HAS BEEN A MULTITUDE OF NEW'S PRESENTED THIS WEEK AND IT IS ALL POSITIVE. WHILE THE EXACT DATE-RATE IS STILL BEING GUESSED AT THE FINAL DECISION OF THESE HAS BEEN MADE. THERE WERE AN INTERNATIONAL CONSORTIUM AGREEMENT MADE ONLY YESTERDAY PERMITTING BETWEEN THE 3 LARGEST COUNTRIES THAT HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE R/V OR C/E TO AGREE FINALLY ON THE COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

1-17-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THAT IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE GLOBAL INVOLVEMENT POINT'S US AT THE INEVITABILITY OF THE C/E OR R/V OR R/I. THE NECESSITY OF THE WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENT'S CAN NOT BE DELAYED MUCH LONGER. THE GLOBAL SETTLEMENT HAS NO DOWN SIDE AND CONVERSLY HAS NOTHING BUT A POSITIVE EFFECT ON MANY COUNTRIES. THIS HERETOFORE HAS BEEN DELAYED BECAUSE OF POWER STRUGGLE'S BETWEEN POLITICAL FACTION'S AND CORRUPTION BEING A HINDRENCE. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

1-17-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man LET'S HOPE TO HEAR VERY SOON THE POWER PLAY'S HAS ENDED AND OUR PRAYERS HAS BEEN ANSWERED. AS USUAL AS I AM PERMITTED I WILL ELABORATE BUT AT PRESENT I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT I POST AS I WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING OR POST ANYTHING THAT MAY HAVE AN ADVERSE EFFECT OR CAUSE ANY DELAY BY CREATING ANY FALSE POSITIVE'S OR NEGATIVE'S. LET'S KEEP IN PRAYER'S OTHER'S AND OUR GOAL AND KEEP OUR FAITH ACTIVE AS NEVER BEFORE. [post 3 of 3]

As never before, just like the last time, and the time before that, and every week for years and years. But some don't play coy, er, have a non-disclosure or understanding with the powers that be, but can tell us the inside poop out loud. And it sure is a loud poop.

1-17-2013 Intel Guru OCrush THIS IS IT!!!! THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENTS THAT ARE TAKING PLACE IN IRAQ! THE DEPT. OF TREASURY HAS SENT HIGH OFFICIALS TO IRAQ. JOINING THIS GROUP YOU HAVE OFFICIALS FROM THE WORLD BANK, IRAQS FINANCE MINISTER, THE GOVERNOR OF CBI AND OTHER HIGH OFFICIALS (MINISTERS). THESE MEETINGS ARE TAKING PLACE WITH AMB. BEECROFT AT THE US EMBASSY IN IRAQ. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

1-17-2013 Intel Guru OCrush THE REASON FOR THESE MEETINGS ARE TO ADJUST THE FINAL BUDGET TO REFLECT THE NEW RATE. THIS HAS TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE LAST BUSINESS DAY OF THIS MONTH ( JAN. 31..THURSDAY). THEY WILL ALSO DISCUSS THE TARIFFS AND HOW TO ADJUST THEM TO REFLECT THE NEW RATE. THE TARIFFS WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTED UNTIL WE SEE THE REVALUATION. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

1-17-2013 Intel Guru OCrush IN CONCLUSION: I AM SOOOOO EXCITED...THE US TREASURY OFFICIALS ARE THERE TODAY, NOT NEXT MONTH, TO MAKE SURE THE CURRENCY REPORT IS PUT FORTH CORRECTLY TO REVALUE THE IQD THIS MONTH!! THERE IS NO OTHER REASON FOR THESE OFFICIALS TO BE IN IRAQ!!! [post 3 of 3]

Wait a tick, isn't Orange Crush Okie's other alias? Orange as in the Oklahoma Sooners, don't cha know. What a clever way to get around the powers that be! Pants, er, hats off to Okie! There is absolutely no other reason that the highest treasury officials would be in Iraq, and the fact that this isn't being reported by the MSM PROVES it's worthy of ALL CAPS!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Yep, Oakie Dokie's dead bang right, just like every other time...NOT!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A private message has informed me that I had no idea what I was talking about when I referenced the color orange as somehow being associated with the University of Oklahoma Sooners. This is because I was stupid and relied on a comment on a Dinar RV board about Okie's alter egos, not being what you would call a football fan myself. Orange is associated with Oklahoma State, as it's one of their colors and all over their website and t-shirts, but their football team is the "Premature Ejaculators" not the "Sooners."

Also, the Orange Crush was the nickname of the defense or a defensive formation of the Denver Broncos (orange and blue) during the late 70's. As I remember they had to change it to "Orange Squeeze" while they worked out trademark issues from the drink, but then they kissed and made up, and it became a popular poster and t-shirt. Why Okie would use it (or OCRUSH) is beyond me, perhaps it's because the new student orientation at Oklahoma State is called "Orange Crush" and he went to it before getting kicked out after the first semester, or perhaps some more-obscure reference only known to him. Maybe it's his favorite drink (with a shot of Old Crow in it, of course).

Anyway, if I offended any Oklahoma alumni or fans out there by this stupid error, tough. And as for speculating that OKIEOILMAN might have gone there, which is even more offensive, that's tough too. And finally, as for the especially offensive Oklahoma State nickname, OK, that was over the line, but if you've ever watched the movie musical "Oklahoma!" you'll forgive me for taking my revenge.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, February 3, 2013
This may be it ,, Dinar updates 1/31 to 2/2 2013

02/01/2013

Blaino: so, here's the short story...last night's festivities were delayed 24 hours (according to my information today) keep your eyes on the us national DEBT... It may be vanishing. "the us house of dollars" was under lock and key earlier but is now set free. Like a big jetliner once you're up and on course, they are often put on "autopilot"...

[Blaino] appointments have been similarly delayed, but like the old year in december... Time is short for the life cycle of the rv/current currency situation in IRAQ.... And it's not looking like it will survive the midweek hump next WEEK.... There may be a lot to see tomorrow or MONDAY.... We might have a public notice of the facts of the casre by then as WELL... Serious financial leverage has been placed and will be sufficient to tip over the [cash] COW... If you take my meaning...

Blaino: think "cow tipping".... you understand that the total of the fed res notes "is" the nat debt, SO..... jamb it all back up their KEESTER.... AND.... All bets are OFF... WELL... Mebby there is some "jammin" going ON.... Take a sip and pass the hopium bottle along to the next person, share and share alike!
02/01/2013

Rumor -- It is on bank screens everywhere, Banks are flush if not heavy in cash, Codes this weekend, Public on Monday....the end.

Watching the weather channel in Baltimore a very serious friend reported this and called me excited. Scrolling along the bottom it read WALL STREET SAYS THESE THREE CURRENCIES ARE ABOUT TO HAVE MAJOR REVALUATIONS. He will call me back when it scrolls again for the third one he forgot, but the two he saw were Dong and Dinar...Imagine that.When I have codes I will let you know. Our "Honorable One" has them, can't release without the Green Light to do so..

Flashing 2/1/2013 10:50PM EST
Kuwait also hoped that all agreements are passed by the parliament before the planned visit of Prime Minister HH Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah to Baghdad next month, Ashour added. Ashour, who is the president of the parliament’s foreign affairs committee, indicated that the panel is set to take a decision on the KAC-IAC settlement at its meeting today.

On Tuesday January 22, 2013 the KAC-IAC settlement was ratified by the Kuwait Parliament. Last tuesday Iraq approved a deal with Kuwait regulating the use of a shared waterway through which most of Baghdad’s oil exports flow, which Iraq had accused its neighbor of attempting to cut off. “The agreement opened the door to discuss other unresolved issues between Iraq and Kuwait,” Alaak said. He said the Kuwaiti parliament had approved the deal. The Khor Abdullah waterway serves as Iraq’s entrance to the Gulf, through which the vast majority of its oil exports flow.

SWFG Update from MIG Posted Early Saturday AM
02/02/2013

[SWFloridaGuy] We have another encouraging report from the WTO. Senior Iraqi officials have received intensive training on the multilateral trading system and to joining the WTO. This is very specific and necessary training that is directly related to the procedural steps regarding accession. This also includes economic development requirements.

FootForward Update -
02/02/2013

2-2-13 Footforward: Banks at the higher level are looking for this. The RV should happen in February, you can piece things together, things that are moving forward. The purchase of Boeing jets is not the sign of a broke country.

The Standby Agreement has not been renewed, it expires February 23rd. If you don't have an RV and don't renew the Standby Agreement, then Iraq will be in a whole lot of trouble because they will not be getting any of their money back. So, the RV should happen between now and the 23rd. Of course things happen, but it should.

1-31-2013 Delta: The CBI is now connected to all the banks in Iraq, this was a huge announcement in Iraq. This gives us an indication that the CBI is ready to go. They announced that they will open a free market zone in 3 areas in Iraq. They will do a lot of trade between Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq. This was huge. Iraqi Airlines - Kuwait got their money, 500 million dollars and now Iraq is going to start flights to Germany, Sweden & basically all over the world.

The budget will be approved on the 5th. It doesn't look like there will be any problems or issues with the it. Looks like they are all happy. Can they revalue before they have a budget? Yes, they can.

They can revalue before or after the budget. We have confirmation from the IMF that the Standby Arrangement will not be extended anymore. They did not say anything about an extension of the DFI funds. It will expire in May. If they revalue their currency they will not need an extension any more. All indications is Iraq will have to basically support themselves. They will have to start paying their debts. They will have about 80% of their debt erased but they will have to reach certain benchmarks.

One of the benchmarks that Iraq has to meet with the sponsor of the World Bank & the IMF is to restructure their currency. Will they do it? They don't have a choice.

It is not in Iraq's hands, when the time is right the The World Bank & the IMF will do it. The big announcement is: We are going to see the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar in February. This comes from 3 high sources. Everything is ready to go. Don't know the exact date. They may do it before the budget. We don't know the rate.

---------------------------
2-1-13 Poppy3
2-1-13 Poppy3: BGG and all my rich friends I just got a call saying Maliki has been dealt with during this meeting that has taken place today at Najafi's home and that he has been issued a ultimatum in writing to sign all documents he has been served on all his previous agreements, erbil. 140, hcl, border.
--------------------------
Anonymous Financial And Personal Advice - Emailed to Recaps
01/31/2013
Anonymous Financial And Personal Advice
Here is a really big tip. Avoid credit cards period... you won't be needing them anyway. Your debit card will suffice and save you money.
The banks know you will be having money and they want a percentage of every transaction you make on your credit card. Just remember, you won't be needing perks for the most part, so don't get sucked in to the bank's BS.
Be smart, think smart, and stay out of the line of fire when it comes you way.
When your blessing comes, you won't need to invest and assume any of the post RV turmoil risks... so don't. And don't allow yourself to be talked into it. Everyone (or almost everyone) will want your money... one way or another. And there isn't anything that some (many) won't try in order to get some of it, if not all of it.
It would be better to give it away than allow someone the prideful advantage of taking it away from you. Help those whom really need your help... people you have known for some time, that God has placed across your path.
Allow your life to be your filter. Learn from it and do not try to reinvent the wheel... it is already round and what goes round comes round. Let the wheel pass you by... you don't want on that (un)merry-go-round.
Do set up a trust and keep most of what God has put in your hands in that trust, in order to shield yourself from spurious liability claims against you personally.
Research the banks that you choose. Look for solvency issues first and then check out customer complaints. Almost all banks have customer complaints because not everyone is wealthy and the poor don't rate at banks. So don't expect to find a clean slate anywhere. Look for the good reviews and make sure there are more good than bad.
Keep deposits in several currencies such as the Canadian Dollar, the Australian Dollar, the Singapore Dollar, or the Hong Kong Dollar. Also, maintain up to 10% in physical silver, platinum, and gold. That's it... don't do anything else post RV.
Oh... and lastly and most importantly... do not tell anyone about your new found wealth... at least not the amounts you received. People will know you came into some money because of a few major purchases... but let them think that it was minimal and that you spent almost all on your wish list.
When you do help others, old friends and family, do it anonymously through the trust you set up. People talk. Let them talk about the trust... not you personally.
If you do all the above and keep a low profile, the event horizon that comes down the pike will likely pass you over.
Anonymous

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:28 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous February 3, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Gotta love these Dinar gurus, it's always just a few days away isn't it? Go back over a year and a half and take one of these Gurus' postings, it will be nearly identical to ones that get posted today.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 7, 2013
Dinar News - Fat Lady Singing?

02/07/2013

[sananddan24] I can hear the Fat Lady singing, can you?

[prosperous1] sananddan24 the fat lady has a beautiful voice

[sananddan24] She is singing praises to God!

jester] ~~~~we'll be singing.... when we're winning...~~~

[WCW] prosperous1 my banker said rates will show at the same time every where in the usa at the same time

[Jester] WCW i agree with your banker...

[Waiting] WCW Did you see mystery woman in recaps - said budget would pass tomorrow

[WCW] Waiting yes good news i hope everyone gets woke up tonight

[spiritfilled] keiji Yes Chinese new year starts Sun..that really got me pumped by saying the Chinese wanted it by this year of the dragon which ends Sat nite at midnight

[misskitty05] spiritfilled dragon is lucky isn't it?
[spiritfilled] misskitty05 yes and suppposedly this is the year they really wanted the CE

[misskitty05] spiritfilled yes I think I read that this is not just your basic year of the dragon it is some very rare super special year of the dragon or something like that. They are highly superstitious

[FreeManna] Jester we still lookin goooooood?

[spiritfilled] Jester there you are....good to see you and it is good to be seen....everything moving ok as far as you know?

[Jester] FreeManna Mr Duck thinks we are... i like to think he is right...

[keiji] Jester did you hear from Wildduck tonight? Does he still think this is the window?

[Jester] keiji i di.. he is tired... nothing has changed.... everything has been said....

highlander65] Jester so what is the good news tonight... everything still sounding the same?

[Jester] highlander65 nothing has changed...

[highlander65] Jester good so we might have a spectacular weekend ?!?! :

[Jester] highlander65 that is what we are looking forward to... keep in mind that it will take a while to get the emails out after things go live...

[highlander65] Jester So we are at the mercy of receiving an email or will someone be allowed to say something in chatrooms? Forbidden due to NDAs???

jester] highlander65 not really... you COULD go to the bank on your own... but you will get a better rate with the group...

highlander65] Jester okay well let's hope they got the emailing down pack ty

[Jester] theoretically they will be at the bank pretty quick... they will get the instructions all worked out and test the system... then when they come out they will text and the emails will go out...

Jester] that is straight from someone that ws involved in setting up the group deal....

[deniseanderson] Jester how many times can you use the code

[Jester] deniseanderson i am guessing one time since you will have an NDA to sign...

[highlander65] Jester what was straight from someone that set up a deal -- room moving too fast ... please repeat ty

[telemar59] denisanderson fi you need a second appointment to exchange layaways just let the wealth manager know that.

[Jester] highlander65 DFT was instrumental in setting up one of the groups... as you know he is my friend....

bailey2..] EVERYONE GET A GOOD NIGHT'S REST, I HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS, BUT IF NOT I WILL BE HERE TOMORROW AS USUAL

duffy2] TK says Chapter signed 3 weeks ago and Budget signed today. Rumortell he got. Iraq happenings have nothing to do with this happening. Still saying Thursday/Friday done.

[duffy2] Meant to say Chapter 7 signed 3 weeks ago.

[MiracleMax] duffy2 Just sayin... Iraq out of Chp 7 of United Nations Security Council sanctions would have made the news. No reason to keep such a milestone of global importance out of the news

[hardtorecall] Anyone else suffering from dinar fatigue?

[MiracleMax] hardtorecall lol yes indeed

[MiracleMax] Im suffering

[duffy2] MiracleMax: All a fasad. When Rv ready to be announced. then a miracle: Gee. GOI intact, Out of Chapter 7, HcL already announced as signed off yesterday and Budget today. So, Kazam> That is how it is meant to work. U.S. is calling the shots and no one else.

[MiracleMax] I take it month to month now. Used to be an any day now guy, but not anymore. been here too long

Mitzi] duffy2 ty

[duffy2] Me too, but I think I'll bank on TK info as being more accurate than anyone elses at this point.

[duffy2] If ya take it month to month,,,,,,you are going backwards.

[fmc1] TerryK said intel that came to him was that VND $4.00+

[duffy2] Strictly my opinion of course, but I do believe tomorrow and Friday look for it and it finally being over and good night and I am out of here. Yes TK said Rumor strictly, but he was told that by someone who knows a lot about VND, so wouldn't that be a killer?? GN

[hardtorecall] I'm starting to think this whole deal is a cruel hoax! lol

[MiracleMax] hardtorecall I sure hope not lol

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:26 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 8, 2013
GREEN LIGHT HAS JUST BEEN GIVEN TO GET THE RV OUT

I just rec'd word from one of my prime intel sources involved in posting the currencies on the boards.
John MacHaffie

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:14 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous February 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Big John, thanks for all your good work and patients. I hope for all the good sence to be wise and invest in the Kingdom of God.

Anonymous February 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Once this goes public and we enter the start of our new Golden Age, let us all come together and be our highest, best selves from henceforth. Let's be good to each other. No more racism (whites are not better than blacks, or vice versa) and no more favouring people of one religion over another (Christians are not better than Muslims, or vice versa). The real truth is greater than any perspective we have individually.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

You know...not that I have the time to do this, but maybe when Im retired (even though thats 30+ years from now, the RVers will STILL be doing this I'm sure) I'd like to start a "Tinfoil Hat Wrong Predictions" website that chronicles each and every one of these "RV is soon!!!" posts. It could just be a simple list of the date, a simple statement of the claim, and then a screenshot of the site. Since they make a claim that the RV is right around the corner every week or so, within 5 years youd have hundreds of wrong claims chronicled. Then I'd go around spamming these blogs with links to that website.
notorial dissent

There will still be an excuse for why they were right even though they were wrong, and that it is sure to happen tomorrow, Oakie promised.