Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by Deep Knight »

Yesterday MacHaffie changed the banner on his RAP-NESARA forum from the one predicting the end of the world that never came (but, but ... it was close!) to this:

RV THIS WEEK
RV SHOULD BE DONE TODAY - FRIDAY
IMF Head made announcement last Thursday night
RV been given Green Light to Post today Friday

Musta missed it.
LightinDarkness wrote:You know...not that I have the time to do this, but maybe when Im retired (even though thats 30+ years from now, the RVers will STILL be doing this I'm sure) I'd like to start a "Tinfoil Hat Wrong Predictions" website that chronicles each and every one of these "RV is soon!!!" posts. It could just be a simple list of the date, a simple statement of the claim, and then a screenshot of the site. Since they make a claim that the RV is right around the corner every week or so, within 5 years youd have hundreds of wrong claims chronicled. Then I'd go around spamming these blogs with links to that website.
That's because it's true and truth doesn't have a shelf life! Just because it doesn't happen doesn't change that, and it won't change it 30 years from now when it still won't have happened but will be any day now, perhaps in the next couple of hours!
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote:That's because it's true and truth doesn't have a shelf life! Just because it doesn't happen doesn't change that, and it won't change it 30 years from now when it still won't have happened but will be any day now, perhaps in the next couple of hours!
Ya know, I think even you have reached a new depth of cynicism.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:Musta missed it.
I think the head of the IMF musta missed it too, since there was no announcement!!!!

What I want to know is why these Econ 101 rejects think the IMF would care one way or another to begin with? The IMF is at most minimally involved in Iraq's restructuring, and since it will be the Iraqi gov't that actually makes the decision and takes the actions it really doesn't matter what the IMF or anyone else for that matter thinks or says. the plain fact of the matter is that the Iraqis are still in the talking about it stage and don't seem to be in any great hurry to make the changes. I think they are more concerned about getting their banking system, such as it is, in to at least the 20th, if not the 21st C, before they worry about a swapping out a currency that while not quite bottom tier isn't much better.

In other words, the dinaridjits are just as clueless as ever, making McHalfwit the king of the clueless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie has changed his "Green Light to Post Friday" banner and replaced it with:

CASH IN MONDAY
DINARS & DONGS CASH IN

The picture is no doubt so you can see it with your own eyes. Tony and Gary who turn out to be Sean agree!

Saturday, February 9, 2013
Dinar Update...Excellent Call From Tony And Gary

This sounds like announcements are not going to happen if they're talking about the collapse of the dollar.

Good call with Tony and Gary
LIVE at the BULL :::: FRIDAY 1 PM EST PTR CONFERENCE CALL
posted in PTR forum:

Sean Shares His News
Post From Recaps Comment Section02/08/2013sean said: I am posting this in hopes that it will be seen and reposted everywhere. I am Sean. I'm an invester in the Dinar. I have interesting news. I have a new friend, who is C.E.O. of XXXXXXX Gold and Silver. He told me last night that the Dinar is already exchanging at a high rate in China FOR GOLD. He tells me that he and all his investors are firmly convinced that the World's Monetary Reserve is about to switch to the Chinese money because it is backed by gold, and that the Chinese have revalued the Dinar at a high rate in advance of the U.S. He told me that my dinar is all that will save me when the $$ collapses soon. He is looking to help me cash in now. We shall see if he can. Folks, the Dinar is real.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:40 AM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Now that is just flat out funny!!!! So many NITLoR statements and all in one place.

I like the part about the Chinese revaluing the dinar and dong ahead of the US, like either one of them have a say in the matter. Well, actually, I suppose, considering that the Chinese have been keeping Viet Nam afloat all these years, they might actually have a say in what the currency is worth, since they have been supporting it, but I think right now they have other concerns that do not include making McHalfwit's followers rich beyond their dreams of avarice, and so don't really much care what the dong, old or new, is worth.

And the Chinese currency being backed by gold, is even more priceless.

Sean is undoubtedly on to something, the problem is that it is a controlled substance, and is either taking too little or too much of it. Which might explain why Tony and Gary are talking for him....

Well, amazingly, not too bad on average, one mostly true statement among all the dross,
"the Dinar is real", but its not the real deal, oh well.

I see McHalfwit is now getting his Fridays and Mondays confused, as well as his lefts and rights, but what can you do? Shouldn't have been mixing all those koolaids all these years, finally caught up with him. He should really have just taken up drinking, then all he would have had to worry about was his liver.

Wonder what the excuse will be when Mon comes, like Fri, and still nada. Hopefully more original than the last 5,000 or so, but then it's early in the morning and I'm only barely awake, so I'm allowed to have silly hopes. Haven't had anywhere near enough coffee yet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, February 10, 2013
DINAR CASH IN MONDAY - TerryK

[TERRYK] THE WORD IS TOMORROW I GET THIS DANG CONTACT LENS REMOVED SO I GET ON WITH THE HEALING MODE
[7:36:22 PM] luckydi: [7:35 PM] luckydi:
<<< [TERRYK] HEARING SUNDAY NIGHT
[TERRYK] CASH IN MONDAY MORNING
[TERRYK] COMING FROM 3 SOURCES
[TERRYK] SSTRONG PEEPS
[TERRYK] SO WITH THAT SAID NO ON CALL ME

[7:39:40 PM] luckydi: tina] PER Email send to Terry K: 5 currencies rv sunday when the Forex opens... Canada, China, India, Iraq and VND

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:21 AM

10 comments:

Reset Delay February 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Lets hope this time around the rumors are correct. I hope the cabal doesn't stall this once again at the last possible second. John, you must know something because you posted the same thing yesterday morning way before Terry K. You must feel this is not another of the millions of failed RV predictions. Praying that tomorrow is finally the big day. We all need this huge blessing.

John MacHaffie February 10, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Yes I have known about this several days before. I have been gagged but decided the people's right to know & prepare is more important. Enough of this 'fat cats' secrecy crap!
THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE AND THE BAD GUYS DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE IT!
We will see Monday!

Anonymous February 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM
YOU GO, JOHN ! I have been fed up with this secrecy crap for years, and my past comments will confirm that. All this " secret " crap is nothing more than information slavery. I'm sure that a VERY SMALL amount of secrecy is necessary to keep some from harm, but I believe most of it is pure bullshit. THANK YOU for having the big brass ones to post it, it made my day when I first saw it ! Take good care of that beautiful family of yours. TYJM frj

Anonymous February 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Hi John, I hope your primary source was not TerryK.

John MacHaffie February 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM
No he is not my primary source, just another confirmation besides the Bank Managers of the 3 Big Banking Groups, Reno folks and programs folks.
Still no guarantee until it actually happens. We ALL have been burnt before on this crazy roller coaster.

Anonymous February 10, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Gooodmorning , my prayer today is to look toward our Lord and Savior,this been a long road lose friends and some lose their jobs and home and other lose their Business. So please do not lose your. Faith, because having Faith bring strenght. To stay focus on what we believe, even when disappoint occure and so many Rumors. So now is the time to really Trust God and listen to his words and promise that good things wait upon the Lord. God bless everyone and have a bless Sunday.

John MacHaffie February 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM
AMEN
Fully in agreement. Trust HIM!

Anonymous February 10, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Those who have the real strong unwaievering faith,ask the lord which way
this is going and share it back with us if he okays it.
God bless us

Anonymous February 10, 2013 at 6:08 PM
John,
Please keep this thread updated and reposted when you have more info.
Thanks.

Anonymous February 11, 2013 at 12:34 AM
GOD IS SAY YES. OUR TIME IS NOW. THATS ALL NEED TO KNOW. TRUST. LET GO AND KNOW THE TRUTH THAT WE ARE AMAZINGLY ABUNDANT ALREAD AND NOW WE ARE TO ALLOW AND RECEIVE OUR WORTHINESS MANIFESTED IN FORM OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

John MacHaffie was gagged before, but used his "safe word" and Mistress MacHaffie let him tell us all. At least about the Dinar, you don't want to know the rest.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote: (John) You must feel this is not another of the millions of failed RV predictions.
I don't think we want to know what John has been feeling, but it has nothing to do with accurate predictions.
John MacHaffie wrote:Yes I have known about this several days before. I have been gagged but decided the people's right to know & prepare is more important.
John we really don't want to know about your extracurricular games, your public behavior is bad enough!!!
Deep Knight wrote:John MacHaffie was gagged before, but used his "safe word" and Mistress MacHaffie let him tell us all. At least about the Dinar, you don't want to know the rest.
I think we've already been over this, EWWWW, just EWWWWWWW!!!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, February 11, 2013
ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD"

Blaino

We… have 2 major bank foreign currency execs that SAY "monday-tuesday" and this according to internal memos and meetings, training and so ON... Rates flashing on teller screens after being solid and showing no ust hold on foreign currency department screens for weeks originally at $3.42 buy (they buy from us) and $3.68 sell...(they sell to us)then, we had several days of $3.86 and $4.20.... Now back to the former rate since Thursday

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PLANETDINAR ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD" OR "IRAQI DINAR" THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL ADVISE THE READER THAT PLANETDINAR AND THE INTEL TEAM HAVE ELECTED TO DECLARE A "REVALUATION WARNING" A WARNING IS A TIME DURING WHICH "MOST" CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR A REVALUATION TO OCCUR AND THAT OCCURANCE CANNOT BE RULED OUT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. WE ARE ARRIVED AT THAT PLACE IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS WHERE A REVALUATION COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:15 AM

3 comments:

Reset Delay February 11, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Hi John,
Do you still believe it could happen today? Today, I stayed home because of the possibility of this RV, and didn't feel like going to work. Man what an amazing present that would be if it happens today. I think this will probably happen after O's "State of Union" speech that is scheduled for tomorrow. Tman from white hats fame wrote something similar to that on the comments section of recaps two days ago. If this doesn't happen this week, this thing has to give soon. We hope the bad guys are finally done stalling this. I believe this "executive" order has to do with the possible reset of currencies:

John MacHaffie February 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I am now waiting with my briefcase and car --- ready to go to the bank. Can happen any time without notice!
I am hoping and praying the bad guys don't delay this again.
Want to get mad & upset ---- aim in the direction of the bad guys.

Reset Delay February 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Thanks John for your reply and honesty. Much appreciated. I think we will see it sometime this month. This could still happen today because I heard that the Kuwait happen late afternoon back in the early 90's.

Monday, February 11, 2013
Wells Fargo Dinar Banking Instructions

"At the branches they are instructed to not respond to anything related to Dinar until they are instructed otherwise. He then told me that all I need is to call the branch again and merely ask if my account can please be converted to the WAY TO SAVE type of account.

He said that when the RV occurs, to have all funds that are incoming from the Dinar conversions - those alone should be deposited in that account with no old green-back dollars. That way, when the gold-backed US currency is released (soon he thought) then the money in the WAY TO SAVE account will be traded to the new currency at a one-to-one rate.

Whereas, your other accounts with old greenback money will be converted to the new US gold currency at some lesser rate - rumored to be at loss of 2 to 1 or even 5 to 1 - meaning that for two old US dollars, they will give you one new gold-backed dollar.

So the Way-to-save account has a good basis for saving us losses on the Dinar converted funds.

THe Dinar you hold is gold backed, and therefore you deserved to be paid in gold backed dollars - except that there aren't any gold backed US currency - but that should change soon.

Therefore when you call your branch, don't mention Dinar. If necessary, just say that some of your investments are likely to pay-out soon."

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:44 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Someone is lying through someone's teeth, to go with the general collection of clueless and bewildered at McHalfwit's halfway house for the terminally bewildered.

The only true statement in that last bit of drivel was
"At the branches they are instructed to not respond to anything related to Dinar until they are instructed otherwise.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

RV John,
What's that tinfoil you have on?
Could it be your favorite clothes from days gone by?
And did I hear you say
You were meeting them here today
To take them to your RV in the sky?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A long, long, long post by MacHaffie, no doubt he thought readers would nod off in the middle and forget that this didn't happen Friday or yesterday, heavily redacted 'cause otherwise you would lynch me.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Global Finances Rumors

02/11/2013

[WILDDUCK] Good morning I have just a few minutes this morning and I have to jump into the real world

[seokgrl] WILDDUCK give us the good news for the day

[WILDDUCK] just want to let you all know this is supposed to be a pivotal day, people in the our government have been working like beavers to get ready to be ready, the pope quit today they die in office they do not quit, but then again the vaitican bank was playing hard to get with other peoples money

[weneedit] WILDDUCK Are we over a week out?

[WILDDUCK] weneedit hope not in week the grocery stores will have a whole lot less stuff imported from other countries

[paradisegirl] WILDDUCK another piece of the puzzle......

[WILDDUCK] paradisegirl big, piece maybe some of the crazy rumors about big dogs losing there jobs might have some leg to the story
[WILDDUCK] i am fully aware that in the castle we have dinarians in , elementery school, jr high, high school , college and post graduate. And some that just want there maypo. Regrding whats going on in all of this
[findmoney] The flies are being swatted. Queen B of the Netherlands steps down. The Pope resigns. Queen Elizabeth is being audited. Guess how much money those 3 controlled? And you will not find a Fed Reserve note in your wallet printed beyond 2009. There is your sign
[blessedandhighlyfavored] Guys now you see why we were told to watch the USA and not Iraq...Now we are overwhelmed and this is mind shocking...BAM!! They are dropping this all on us at one time to get us frustrated and confused...NOT!!...We are God's children and he is in control...Amen and Amen!! Grin
[WILDDUCK] this is the most serious time and place and series of envents in world history. Find faith and hope in the book of revealations this is not a religious bashing it is factually reporting of complictty of the vatican bank and deutch bank

Robertprofessor] If you want to do some heavy reading on Rothschilds and the Franco Prussian war see Fritz Stern GOLD AND IRON. I think the corruption of today goes back at least to then.

WILDDUCK] Robertprofessor holy smokes we got a guy with a masters in here today now your on it keep going forward to 1913

[highhopes] Great History today...Where exactly does the RV of the IQD and VND fit for Us little people though

[Robertprofessor] WD If you really want to go way back, I think European banking corruption should be traced back to the Fuggers of the Renaissance, lines of credit, double entry book keeping, and then keep the line going right up through the Hitler years to today...and the line runs through the Vatican.

[WILDDUCK] Robertprofessor nothing had changed over at the fed till last week i believe that was the delay from this not being over already

[Robertprofessor] WD I hoped you would put it just as you said. This gives me great hope for very soon.

[Maryrose] WILDDUCK they have been holding onto the Fed for as long as they could. They are losing their grip

Jester] Maryrose lost their grip now...

[Robertprofessor] WD I'd like to toss into the ring our founding fathers fear of a national bank and then Andrew Jackson.

[WILDDUCK] Robertprofessor amen and i have educated myself blue trying to figure out who has the real info and who is puffing smoke and mirrors out in guru land and that is why i pull from at least 4 sources with the same off the record intell before i ever show up here,

[xfilesfan2013] WILDDUCK hope you are right about the delay being the Fed to Tres delay...if so guess we should see this soon as this week maybe

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:03 AM

After the big dogs lift their legs to the story, the "damn the torpedoes" quote for the War of the RV will be those stirring words, "If so guess we should see this soon as this week maybe."
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

You know, there is this magic button, perfect for things generated by McHalfwit, it says "DEL" on it, in McHalfwit's cause it is definitely use worthy.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"[findmoney] [a]nd you will not find a Fed Reserve note in your wallet printed beyond 2009. There is your sign."

It's a sign, alright: a sign that "findmoney" has no clue as to what the Series identification on any of our currrency means.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

I personally doubt that [findmoney] is seeing all that many frn's to begin with so his confusion is partly understandable.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Important Update! MacHaffie's banner has gone from CASH IN - MONDAY to:

CASH IN - BE EXPECTANT
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

He oughta change that to "real soon now", as that has been the hallowed chant of the dinaridjits for as long as this con has been running, and that is as close to true and accurate as he will ever get.

Did the dog eat their RV, was it stolen again by the double seckrit Green Cabal this time? Hopefully it was a better excuse than any of the recent ones.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Important Update! MacHaffie's banner has gone from CASH IN - MONDAY to:

CASH IN - BE EXPECTANT
Ok, this one is hard to peg. Is McHaffie saying that in order to cash in, you have to be pregnant? Or that when you cash in, you will become pregnant?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Important Update! MacHaffie's banner has gone from CASH IN - MONDAY to:

CASH IN - BE EXPECTANT
Ok, this one is hard to peg. Is McHaffie saying that in order to cash in, you have to be pregnant? Or that when you cash in, you will become pregnant?
Oh that MacHaffie, too proud to proof his work or use a dictionary. What he obviously thought he was writing was "BE EXPECTORATED"

ex·pec·to·rate
/ikˈspektəˌrāt/
Verb

Cough or spit out phlegm from the throat or lungs.
Spit out (phlegm) in this way.

Synonyms
spit - cough up - hawk

I think you'll agree this makes a lot more sense when it comes to investing in the IQD.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

2-12-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE ACTION'S GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES REGUARDNG THE GLOBAL RE-ALIGNMENT OF CURRENCIES. THERE ARE MUCH SPECULATION REGARDING WHAT IS TRANSPIRING IN THE GOV OF IRAQ. THIS IS VERY INTERESTING FROM A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE BUT AS FAR AS THE CURRENCY ADJUSTMENT WORLD WIDE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. THE DELAY'S (I HATE THAT WORD) ARE CAUSED BY PROCEDURAL REQUIREMENTS INVOLVING 198 SEPARATE COUNTRIES AND NOT JUST VIETNAM AND IRAQ. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

2-12-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IF YOU WANT TO CONCENTRATE ON WHAT AND WHEN THIS WILL OCCUR--FOLLOW CLOSELY CHRISTINE LeGARDE AND WHAT SHE IS SAYING IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE RECENT G-8 IN WHICH CURRENCY RATE EXCHANGE WAS ONE OF THE TOPIC'S ADDRESSED. THE STATEMENT WAS MADE FROM ONE OF THE MEMBER'S THAT THIS PROPOSED RATE ADJUSTMENT WAS TO ELIMINATE THE WORLD'S FINANCIAL CRISIS WHILE ANOTHER MEMBER SIGNALED THIS WOULD BE THE DEMISE OF THE FIAT SYSTEM AS WE KNOW IT. TAKEN IN CONTEXT BOTH COMMENT'S ARE POSITIVE. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

2-12-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE G-8 IS TRYING TO BRING CURRENCIES INTO ALIGNMENT WITH EACH OTHER AND UNDERTAKING THE DIFFICULT TASK OF MAKING CURRENCIES MORE EQUITABLE WITH EACH OTHER. THE DIFFICULTY IS SOME COUNTRIES WILL BE UNABLE TO MEET THE NEW BASIL-3 REQUIREMENT'S OF SECURING THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCIES WITH GOLD IN CONJUNCTION WITH COMMODITIES. SINCE SOME COUNTRIES CANNOT MEET THE CRITERIA OF BASIL-3 THE I.M.F. IS IN THE ALLOCATION POSITION OF ASSISTING THESE COUNTRIES. THIS SHOULD BE A PRIME INDICATOR TO US THAT THE PROCESS OF GLOBAL RE-EVALUATION IS IN PROCESS. THIS PROCESS IS ON SCHEDULE AND TO BE IMPLEMENTED SOON. I AM VERY EXPECTANT TO SEE NEARLY IMMEDIATE RESULT'S. (RE-READ THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE) INFER AS YOU WISH. [post 3 of 3]

But that was yesterday, and yesterday's gone.

2-13-2013 Intel Guru Blaino there is a lot to evaluate and be excited about NOW. Certain steps that are required for our banks and financial companies to take are now ORDERED. We tracked it and it is happening! These are the kind of things that naturally are delayed and delivered without warning to insure compliance and to rule out the double dip & windfall profits from insider information. AND Most important...Are among the final steps, both to avoid any kind of "alert" to those directly involved and to render a level playing field for all! These things are not on any kind of "public" checklist for a reason. When time passing has rendered these things 'toothless' (not long now, methinks) i'll share. It doesn't really affect us as dinarians, but it is a gauge, an indicator that the speed of the quickening is increasing. Hold onto something...We are going to hit the revalue real hard & pretty SOON... Methinks!!!

2-13-2013 Intel Guru Blaino I THINK WE ARE VERY CLOSE AND THERE IS MUCH YOU DO NOT KNOW...AGAIN, AS I TOLD YOU... MEBBY A LIL TOO EARLY FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND..."I THINK I CAN SEE THE RV FROM MY HOUSE!"...IT IS HUGE, AND SLOW MOVING. TAKE A LOOK FROM YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW [WEDNESDAY]...MEBBY YOU'LL SEE IT TOO! [HisBlessed: Blaino have you ever felt we were this close before???] NOPE, NEVER.

2-13-2013 Intel Guru TerryK I HAVE CALLS INTO THE SOURCES NOW. ONE CALLED BACK TELLING ME THAT WE MAY SEE SOMETHING TONIGHT.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Intel Guru Blaino wrote:"I THINK I CAN SEE THE RV FROM MY HOUSE!"
Kind of like Palin could see Russia from her front porch???? Kinda sorta...