Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:
Intel Guru Blaino wrote:"I THINK I CAN SEE THE RV FROM MY HOUSE!"
Kind of like Palin could see Russia from her front porch???? Kinda sorta...

More than kinda sorta....
...SOME COUNTRIES WILL BE UNABLE TO MEET THE NEW BASIL-3 REQUIREMENT'S...
Basil the Third was the Grand Prince of Moscow back in the early 1500s. So there is definitely some sort of Russian conspiracy connection going on here in the minds of the Dinarettes.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Either that or they've been smoking Russian cigarettes that some claim will produce the same result, if they don't eat your lungs first that is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 14, 2013
Dinar Intel - Blaino

[Blaino] PLANETEERS! I AM GETTING A LOT OF CONFIRMED INFORMATION ALL DAY... MUCH IS "CLASSIFIED" BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS.... NONE IS NEGATIVE IN ANY WAY! BANKS ARE ALL GETTING A FOREIGN SURPRISE! (ASK ME NOT!) THE GRINDING SOUND YOU HEAR IS THE LEVELING OF THE "PLAYING FIELD" AS FAR AS IS POSSIBLE TO DO!

ALSO, THOSE NOT BASEL III COMPLIANT ARE GETTING HELPED OUT... HOPE THE PRICE IS NOT TOO DEAR... (PIPERS WILL BE PAID!) ALSO: THERE APPEARS TO BE A VERY FULL GI PIGGY BANK.... ALL SET TO CRACK OPEN LIKE A PINATA... AND WE NEED TO HIT IT WITH OUR IQD STICK! MINE IS READY... IS YOURS?

Blaino: teller screens are flashing the rate since last Tuesday afternoon, 4pm PST... So over a week NOW... "never before" has "never before" been so .... Interesting to consider!

Blaino: jtolsn here it is: locked in with both a buy and a sell ... No ust hold but this is on the executive side in the foreign currency div of ... A big 4 BANK...It is flashing on the teller screens!
Been locked in F.E. Side since the 1st of feb and rate went down once to $3.42 buy, then back again. The flashing is to alert tellers that a new rate is imminent and to pay attention. Once it locks, we are go!

Blaino: HisBlessed no, the rate flashes, that's all they need, for awhile after this happens, tellers will probably not be allowed to take foreign currency ... They will have to pass it to an officer.

[Precious] Blaino: Kevdriver till they lock it IN... As long as it flashes we are inbound... If it STOPS... So do we, unless it locks in!

Blaino ... one has to think ... how could they let tellers have flashing iqd rates ... and not RV very, very soon. .... everybody and his brother would be in the know about RV at some point

Blaino: jam777 MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY... SOME REQUISITE BANK CHANGES, INTENTIONALLY LAST MINUTE AS I UNDERSTAND IT, NEED FINISHING... THEN WE ROLL I THINK... HOPE... NEED... BELIEVE!

Blaino: be back later if stuff develops!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:12 AM

Blaino is gonna catch it tonight when Mrs. Blaino comes home and doesn't buy his "I didn't get you anything 'cause I was watching flashing teller screens all day."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

2-14-2013 Intel Guru Blaino there is a lot going on, quietly and to be SURE... Not nearly fast enough for all of us! At any rate, we are likely as not to see some interesting times in the hours ahead! Banks and their foreign currency situations are almost asunder... As is required 'before' there can be a sumation of our pursuits...Lil hint there for you! I understand they need to wrap up those concerns before MONDAY..Which is almost as interesting a day as...Tomorrow! [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

2-14-2013 Intel Guru Blaino A number of moving targets will all line up then, and will be easy to hit then! Citizens, sight your weapons! There could be some additional news this evening, and if there IS...You know i'll bring what i can! One 'entity' has reported and several have confirmed that the us nbsp;box is full N fact ...Over FULL...Yes, a surplus! HUMMMM...We "believe" that the ust (after 100 years and a few weeks) has finally gone back to work! One can only wonder and speculate at what the heck they are about in THERE.... Well, i'm not ONE.... I know what goes on! More than that i cannot say, HOWEVER...Get your 'excited' all gassed up and ready to rock! Methinks you're going to need it pretty soon! [post 2 of 2]

2-14-2013 Intel Guru TerryK HERE HIS WHAT I GOT. THIS IS FROM A VERY CREDITABLE SOURCE. EVERYTHING IS SIGNED OFF. CL [CHRISTINE LEGARDE] IS TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW. OBAMA MAYBE MAKING A STATEMENT. WE ARE ON TARGET FOR THIS WEEKEND. SEEING IT ON SUNDAY NIGHT, FOREX. THIS IS DONE, DONE, DONE ACCORDING TO THIS SOURCE. THIS AGAIN IS A VERY CREDITABLE SOURCE, PERIOD. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR. THIS IS WHAT THEY KNOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN. IT IS A RUMOR FROM ME THO.

AdChoices2-15-2014 Intel Guru TerryK WHAT I'M HEARING, IT'S HERE. YOU WILL NOT SEE IT UNTIL THE WEEKEND AND THEN WITH THE HOLIDAY MONDAY YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT UNTIL TUESDAY.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Surely the passing asteroid or the exploding meteor delayed the RV of the dinar???????
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent

That'll work, or at least it has the novelty of being original. It certainly beats the standard "the dark cabal ate my homework BS".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, March 3, 2013
Global Currency Reset (GCR)

02/27/2013

Eagle1- KTF Always Good Morning, Family! You've all heard Frank and I discuss the Global Currency Reset (GCR) from time to time. We've been fortunate enough to have some interesting inside contacts within the IMF who've provided us with some intel as they have been freed up to release it.

This information has not yet made the financial news, but here is a heads up for all of you on the group of currencies in the first "basket of currencies" out of the 168 scheduled for revaluation or devaluation.

I'd strongly suggest that you study these currencies, know what their current value is, find out what the nation's asset base is, and make your own determination as to the feasibility of investing in them.

Time is of the essence in this -- obviously!! Two of the currencies listed are two we've talked about and are very familiar with -- the IQD and the VND., or within days What is interesting about this list is that these two currencies are obviously revaluing either at the same time of each other.

The IQD's revaluation is literally "moments away", if I can put it like that, and the Dong will follow almost immediately thereafter.
Following is the list as it was provided to me: Jordanian Dinar, Somali Shilling, Seychelles Rupee, Sao Tomean Dodras (whatever that is), Tunisian Dollar, Syrian Pound, Tanzanian Shilling, Malaysian Ringg, UAE Dirham, Peruvian Nuevo, Philippine Peso, Qatari Rial, Namibian Dollar, Euro, Nigerian Naira, Omani Rial, Chinese Yuan, Kazakhstani Tenge, Lebanese Pound, Vietnamese Dong, Iraqi Dinar, Colombian Peso, Bolivian Bolivano, and the Venezuelan Bolivar.

The Venezuelan Bolivar devalued this past week by something on the order of 50% against the USD. The Euro is slated for devaluation and elimination several weeks or months from now, and it will be replaced by the new German Mark (the Mark II), which will be the new currency of the European Union.

You'll notice that the USD is not among this list. The USD is going to lose value, but from all I've seen and heard, its value will drop and then gain in stages in relationship to other currencies.

One currency not on this list that I was advised was going to devalue this week is the New Zealand Dollar. I'm not sure if that was an error or not, or if it is supposed to be in the next basket, but keep an eye on the NZD.

Blessings on you. Eagle1

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:46 AM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:This information has not yet made the financial news, but here is a heads up for all of you on the group of currencies in the first "basket of currencies" out of the 168 scheduled for revaluation or devaluation.
This is remarkable, in that by my best count, there is approximately 178 currencies in the world (unless you want to start counting exotic stuff like the precious metals and oil index currencies off the list. So we are being told that nearly 95% of the worlds currencies are on the verge of being devaluated/revaluated.

Now mind you, currencies go through a form of revaluation on a daily or hourly basis as the result of trading. So I am sure what the Dinaridjits are talking about is about the country's determination to revaluate as opposed to what the world's consumers determine the value to be. If so, the Dinaridjits want us to believe that nearly every country in the world wants to get in on the same good thing that the Iraqi's (plus those plucky souls who threw their entire life savings into the dinar/dong pool) did.

How much longer before people like Okie start offering the likes of the Vatican lira, the Tuvaluan dollar, the Manx or Jersey pound as more opportunities for investment prior to their imminent (or nearly imminent) RV?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:the Dong will follow almost immediately thereafter.
With these guys, you can expect with a high degree of confidence that the Dong will follow the Ding.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:This information has not yet made the financial news, but here is a heads up for all of you on the group of currencies in the first "basket of currencies" out of the 168 scheduled for revaluation or devaluation.
This is remarkable, in that by my best count, there is approximately 178 currencies in the world (unless you want to start counting exotic stuff like the precious metals and oil index currencies off the list. So we are being told that nearly 95% of the worlds currencies are on the verge of being devaluated/revaluated.

Now mind you, currencies go through a form of revaluation on a daily or hourly basis as the result of trading. So I am sure what the Dinaridjits are talking about is about the country's determination to revaluate as opposed to what the world's consumers determine the value to be. If so, the Dinaridjits want us to believe that nearly every country in the world wants to get in on the same good thing that the Iraqi's (plus those plucky souls who threw their entire life savings into the dinar/dong pool) did.

How much longer before people like Okie start offering the likes of the Vatican lira, the Tuvaluan dollar, the Manx or Jersey pound as more opportunities for investment prior to their imminent (or nearly imminent) RV?
I'm insulted that they are not discussing the RV of the greatest currency in the world, without which the Illuminati would cease to function: the Quatloos.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'm insulted that they are not discussing the RV of the greatest currency in the world, without which the Illuminati would cease to function: the Quatloos.
Ha! That shows how little you know about the greatest currency in the world: the coins from Yap!

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Well, it's certainly the BIGGEST --literally!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'm insulted that they are not discussing the RV of the greatest currency in the world, without which the Illuminati would cease to function: the Quatloos.
Ha! That shows how little you know about the greatest currency in the world: the coins from Yap!
Here's a thought: let's spread rumors among the sovruns that the real, suppressed Constitution for the united States of America requires that only coins of stone be legal tender within any of the Republics of the union.... :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

If you move to a stone-based economy the people in the New England states will be rich.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Imagine the Yapian (Yapite?) coin operated vending machines. But, for more pressed news, here's the latest post MacHaffie saw fit to cut-'n-paste.

Monday, March 4, 2013
Dinar RV --- problems revealed?

This is a mystery intel report, don't know were it came come nor how genuine. Cannot be found on the white hats website.

Update of the white hats website:
Posted Today, 11:38 AM

"As of late Sunday evening, the moves anticipated for the Dinars on Monday have not succeeded. Boehner, Lew, Le Guarde, the Chinese and others are all acting in unison for the common good. Up against them are the perpetual Cabal and their minions, all dancing on a chain of control.

Clearly, the Texan, Zionist and Chicago Mafias have no interest in the common good of America and in predatory collusion with the ruthless Zionists,will not dismantle their choke hold on your lifelines and stability unless forced.

China will now reposition itself and assess its options. Now, Obama has lost all face with them. In China, face is everything. Lose that and your word and credibility is no good. Then you are a man of straw. Worthless, on a par with a dog, but not as worth eating!

The question now is how many more days they will allow O to re position and honor what is due. We feel, for all of you.

The GS parties have not yet been stood down, but the RVs have. China has a number of options. Calm reason will apply, but one option is to withdraw funds and fold a major US Bank as a warning shot. An opening shot long overdue. Just one will cause a major run on Wall Street. Way beyond Os Pay Grade or capability to handle. Another is to simply underwrite the Dinars with Chinas own currency, a move probably acceptable to the Iraqis as Kuwait is doing a half way deal on the same terms right now rather than risk all with the US prevaricating.That hands Iraq to China on a plate. Pay up or Shut Up as a move.

This is not a good start to the week and will depress the markets. Jack Lew has already, allegedly, received unwelcome "messages" from the usual cronies.

A BUSH -FIRE to stop these BUSH WHACKERS is long overdue. Again, Texans knew how to deal with their horse thieves. When will they deal with a group who are stealing their nation?
It will now take until Wednesday to reposition. How long will Chinas patience last? Once the perception of face loss is achieved, all credibility is impaired.

The Fed is now in deep collusion with Japans criminal Bank fixers to create more Ponzi fixes, but China will not stand by neutered. This is a proud nation of old cultures re emerging. America does not realize China can take the 20% Fiscal cliff drop to fold America. It's spent the last decade re positioning its markets for this eventuality if called. They know its coming.
Boehner is trying for all of you. As is Lew. Your enemy is within. These will be deeply trying times for America. If China calls, an implosion will follow. As with Russia when Regan collapsed the Ruble and no one saw it coming. No one can judge Chinas next move now.

At your helm, you have an illegal, with false papers,a White hating wife who despises America, his Commie Iranian Chicago Handler,with Mob ,Soros and Sr links, and the Zionist Mafia who are a locust infestation devouring all in their path. How lucky do you feel?

Where is reason in such a festering pot of dis-functionals? We seem to have hit Ground Hog Day. All parties can only now watch and see what now. At least it's still all to play for and not yet folded but a White Knuckle ride ahead. Good luck, all of you. You need a break. Pity its not a few Texan and Zionist marauders necks. Dark days. Good parties and Patriots are focused for you all trying to reason it through."

There is no posting on the White Hats web site that I can find. Is this a false flag?

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:04 PM

Luckily, John's posse has his back.

8 comments:

Anonymous March 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM
John,
Really having trouble with this today. It seems like everyone is lying to us and the Restored Republic, which our country badly needs, is just vapor, a dream. I feel we are in deep need of divine intervention, and I don't see it happening. Very down today as I know many others are. Some are talking about giving up their dinars and walking away. Very sad days for our country.
db

Anonymous March 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM
John, this post is legit and it is still on the White Hats blog. Here's the time of the post by "john" of the Whs.
"john March 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM"

Anonymous March 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Just go to http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/ for the latest.
The above report is probably not from the WH's.

Ralph Fisher March 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM
My "gut" tells me that there's some truth in this article. But, if it isn't posted on the White Hats webpage then it's assumed that attributing the article to "them" would be inaccurate and patently false.

Anonymous March 4, 2013 at 5:06 PM
No John, this is not a false flag. What's it going to take to get the so-called guru's to stop posting the garbage, and garbage it is. Have you ever seen such ego's - they are trying to be somebody so we, as readers, will think they are important. They are being told false intel and when they post it they are giving the intel providers a good laugh. Folks, you are being laughed at - they call us the American idiots.
Stop the nonsense and act like you have a little education. Okie is the only believable one and he gets false info most of the time.
How do I know what I'm talking about - A very close relative is an executive with a foreign bank and keeps me informed. I have tried to post what I know on Recaps and Dinar Guru but they won't post it because it sounds negative. It is not negative folks - it is the truth.
O does not want us Americans receiving money from any source. He wants every American to receive the same amount of money each month. If you don't believe we are headed toward a socialist nation then you sit back and watch.
If some of you folks are in need of money then go find a job - stop depending on the dinar.......and stop posting what you think. No one gives a damn about your opinuion and what you think.

Anonymous March 4, 2013 at 5:37 PM
I usually feel in my heart what what feels right and some of this sounds petty plausible, I think.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:If you move to a stone-based economy the people in the New England states will be rich.
There's a reason why more than one old-time farmer referred to himself as a "rock farmer".
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

As usual, it all comes down to the Zionists.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Gee, Anonymous 1 almost has it right, for all the wrong reasons of course, but still a glimmer of reality in the otherwise dark forest of dimwittedness.

Anonymous 2 almost gets it, and then loses the thread at the last moment, it is not that the gurus are "being told false intel", it is that they are just making it up out of whole cloth, and this bunch isn't smart enough to figure that little point out.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Gee, Anonymous 1 almost has it right, for all the wrong reasons of course, but still a glimmer of reality in the otherwise dark forest of dimwittedness.

Anonymous 2 almost gets it, and then loses the thread at the last moment, it is not that the gurus are "being told false intel", it is that they are just making it up out of whole cloth, and this bunch isn't smart enough to figure that little point out.
The same "Anonymous 2" says that "Okie is the only believable one," so I think that any association between this commenter and "gets it" is probably coincidental.

Speaking of Okie, I went to Dinar Gurus to look for signs of his wisdom, but he either hadn't poster or been picked up. The first and last posts are an interesting mix of the same old thing.

3-2-2013 Intel Guru Panda Express What we think we are looking at: 1. Rates should show up on Saturday morning...4 confirms. 2. Well Fargo is the bank...5+ confirms. 3. Monday is the exchange date...2 confirms. 4. This weekend exchange...2 confirms. 6. Wells Fargo screens are live again...3 confirms. 7. Codes are loaded at Wells Fargo...2 confirms. In summary: Rates should show up on Saturday morning. We should have banking locations by Sunday at the latest and exchange by Monday at the latest. This thing is so done you can stick a fork in it.

All those confirmations! And "Panda Express" is the gold standard of steam table fast Chinese food! It must have happened!

3-5-2013 Intel Guru Blaino the next few hours, whether divided into a day or so or somewhat more than that "ought to see us complete" in most respects, to spell out the few details that we have along that way would serve no purpose and .... "will slow down the process" as they say. Actually, these few details are less important to disclose than to allow to complete... So, we'll do that! i wish that like an old friend, some time ago, i could give you "the rate, the date and the TIME!"...Alas, i cannot! But see around you the signs, as big as texas, that we are at the end!

As big as Texas. I am reminded of the man who came into a bar and started shooting his mouth off about how big things were back home in Texas compared to the puny things there-abouts. "Why," continued the Texan, "yer farms here abouts would only be garden plots back home! Mah uncle has a ranch in West Texas so big that it takes him all day to drive across it!" "Yeah," countered a tired listener, "I used to have a car like that once."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, March 21, 2013
REAL RV INTEL - Not BS

I just spoke with one of my very "in the know" contacts, things are on track and have been for three weeks. Some of the problems have been political and some pure greed as always. Don't lose hope. It is still anytime now but drop dead date due to banks being Basel III compliant is April 5th. Hold up yesterday was that many banks are angry. They were told it was a scam and did not participate. They are furious that WF got the goods. All is being corrected now. Some countries (China) have already revalued their currency.

Iraq has RV'd and are paying contrators and others in dinar. Until world has their own access to the revalued dinar, the payments are worth nothing. It has to rv everywhere. Other countries are pushing US hard and not waiting any more....demanding with serious consequences if we don't do "it"! We will get the truth of this when it happens. Many heads are rolling and will roll and you need to be ready to accept that those leaders you loved may have been crooks. Not to worry about banks taking money. Fear mongering on internet, lots of lies to keep us enslaved. Military is with us and will step into monetary system if needed in order to protect our accounts. Whole new world for us is coming and it will take years to recover because of the brainwashing that has occurred. Those who have never wanted to hear the truth will have the worst time.

For your own sakes, get your head out of the sand. It will protect your wealth, your health and your sanity.

Remember, "And you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free!" God is about to reveal Himself big time!!! Jesus is King!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Christina Largarde and Jack Lew have been in China the last 4 days setting things up to go. C.Largarde will stay there in China and when Jack Lew gets back over international water another confirmation rv or USA soil C Largarde is going to release the RV - They have already pre recorded the announcement.

[CarrolBeams] want news?
[CarrolBeams] Lew is leaving China.. .in less than 24 hours.
when he is over international waters, he makes the call for the RV???????

[CarrolBeams] pp's are being delivered. .starting in CA
[CarrolBeams] Legard is staying in China to make sure that if a problem comes up.. it can be fixed asap
[CarrolBeams] RV Announcements begin tomorrow.. tomorrow night Lew and Legard are supposed to make the announcements to the public
[CarrolBeams] Banks will close for 3 days
[CarrolBeams] NESARA announcements coming over the next 30 day too
[CarrolBeams] 800 number for banks for RV groups are being established
[CarrolBeams] eleanor ..maybe to change the $$ from fiat to new UST BILLS..not sure
[Gullwing] CarrolBeams any word on the VND ??
[eleanor] They decided not to use UST bills
[CarrolBeams] Gullwing VND in same basket
[Midnight Blue] CarrolBeams Will the new rates show up every where around the world at once?
[CarrolBeams] Midnight Blue probably all at same time..if banks are closing
[CarrolBeams] I did tell you that we would be getting steady NESARA announcements too..over the next 30 days
[CarrolBeams] js86901 yes..Lew and Legard making public announcement tomorrow night is what I heard
[duffy2] CAROLBEAMS: Where did that announcement on Legarde and Lew come from please..????
[dennis] CarrolBeams curious how are you connected to the Poof? :)
[CarrolBeams] duffy2 friend in D.C.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TerryK & Amaddan

major contractors that are doing construction paid today at $7.42 in Iraq...has been confirmed. hearing constantly showing up at

different WF screens at $7.24. supposedly RV'd a few nights ago... it is being traded as a commodity on trade screens at forex... had

heard this, heard it would happen 24-48 hours before showing at the banks...so that has been going on the past days...enhanced

security around CBI going on.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:10 PM

1 comment:

1Luv* March 21, 2013 at 2:16 PM

ALOT BEING CREATED FOR THE FUTURE NOW!!! 1LUV* & TRUTH IS SETTING EVERYTHING FREE!!!...INCLUDING US SPIRITUAL BEINGS MAKING IT HAPPEN!!! 1LUV* NAMASTE !!
"Follow the Money"