Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Dinar Commentary - Gary PTR

I wish the dinar people would get off the ego trip thinking that the Johnnie Come Lately dinar people are the source of funding for the Prosperity programs. We in the programs have been around for 20+ years (1993 and earlier while Iraq came in 2005.) The funding for the PP and WGS comes from the St. Germain Trust and the World Trust. I hate the way they are also whining about how long they have waited for the revaluation with some as little as recently buying dinar or 3 months ago to the latest I heard being 8 years. They have no idea what waiting is.
Gary PTR

7-16-2012 Gary (PTR): If the RV is in Iraq's hands, then we are looking at Ministers and Erbil and the signing of those agreements. This past weekend the ceremonies for the seating of the ministers and the paperwork was completed in the last 48 hours. So, if that's what we've been waiting on, then guess what, it has been completed. I'm also received some communications from a number of sources from the Central Bank side, that all the Central Banks are pushing it to go through, they also gave us a timeline which we're not supposed to talk about. All the banks are saying they are ready but now we actually have higher levels saying they want this done now. There is a great expectation for this to be over. There are going to be announcements of "stimulus" packages but knowing what we now know, the money must be coming from the RV. (NOT TRUE THAT THE PP STIMULUS PROGRAM MONEY COMING FROM THE DINAR EXCHANGE.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:32 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous July 17, 2012 11:41 AM
THIS ARTICLE IS FALSE.
THE WGS DOES NOT COME FROM ANY ST GERMAIN TRUST.
REPEAT: THE WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS DO NOT,,,,DO N-O-T COME FROM THE ST. GERMAIN TRUST.

Anonymous July 17, 2012 12:45 PM
I know who today's St. Germain is. All those who have been in this since 1992 should know who he is. He is the sole trustee.
What leads everyone to believe that the PP money is coming from the dinar RV is that we have been told that the money generated by today's St. Germain has been stolen by the cabal and the dinar RV will recover those funds.
No one knows what to believe any more.

I both know who the trustee is and what to believe, but can't tell you because of a Non Disclosure as serious as something very serious. Oh, what the heck, the trustee is Clyde Hood and what you should believe is what I believe.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Sweet Queen Relays Message From Jonny - Intel4u Chat07/16/2012

Dinar Recaps will be emailing (NOT posting publicly) this information to our email list. Now would be a good time to join, or set up a new email to receive our emails. You may go to our POST-RV page to sign up. We will NOT answer any questions emailed to us pertaining to this at this time. This is the same information the other groups will have and will send it to all our email subscribers on our main email list.

7:30 PM [..SweetQueen] JONNYWG AND I WERE TALKING THIS MORNING AND WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF YOU ARE REGISTERED WITH A GROUP TO RECEIVE A BANK CODE VIA EMAIL, OUR REGISTRATION IS BANK@INTEL4U.NET

THIS WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE FOR A HIGHER RATE, THIS CODE CANNOT BE POSTED IN CHAT OR FORMS, BUT YOU CAN GIVE TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VIA WORD OF MOUTH IF POSSIBLE.

IF YOU POST THIS CODE ONCE RECEIVED THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES THAT YOU WILL DEAL WITH OF WHICH ONE IS LOOSING YOUR ENTIRE BLESSING.

SweetQueen for Sooner Patriot posted at Intel4U Monday night07/16/2012

[..SweetQueen] THIS IS A POST FROM SOONER PATRIOT MADE FOR INTEL4U............Good Evening Folks – Hope all of you are in great RV spirits. Up front I want to say that everything is positive and on track, but I have heard some concerns coming from the PTBs and banks – worried that too much exposure of this investment will cause serious consequences. You might ask how that might be, but think of all the people out there who listened to the UST claim that the IQD was an illegal currency and there were several UST sponsored references to this being a scam. Why – because the PTBs don’t want visibility of this.

[..SweetQueen] How many Re-Valuations have you heard of before? Some of you have now heard of Kuwait long after the fact. But there have been hundreds in the past, some of them huge after WWI and WWII. One thing though is different between this one and those past. This one in North America is open to the common person. All those others have been hush-hush. So how did they keep this from the public? Primarily due to the participants being required to have pre-RV $10 million dollars just to play in the game – these people are used to making millions.

[..SweetQueen] So making several millions, maybe even billions isn’t anything new to them. They know how to go into a bank quietly and leave just as quietly without tooting horns and wearing T-shirts that say, “I used to be poor, but now I’m rich and command respect!” This RV is a first and may be a last that allows the common man to invest without rigid investment requirements. As such, it has caused the PTBs to sweat steel balls that we will act out and the secret will be out. So what would happen if the secret were to come out? The public outcry would be deafening, but for you and me, there would be significant pressure to make this a taxable event. The jury’s still out on whether it is or isn’t, but let this become common knowledge and it will be a slam dunk taxable event.

[..SweetQueen] There are other consequences as well, congressional hearings, lots of audits, and many other negative consequences that I shudder to even think about. Just take my word for this; you don’t want to be the person to blow this investment opportunity by acting stupid – not ignorant, I said stupid. Ignorance is lacking knowledge or unaware of something. Stupidity is knowing about it and doing it anyway with complete lack of common sense. So how do we slip in and out of the door like the rich have done in the past? I’ve said on many occasions, act like you’ve been in the RV end zone (Bank) before. Do nothing to make anyone think you’re in the bank for anything but a loan or to attend to some other banking function.

[..SweetQueen] Make an appointment and be on time. Don’t try to exchange a few dinar ahead of time to hold you over without an appointment as this might bring attention to you. This is the biggest concern of all bankers – having a run on the banks and people demanding exchange of your dinars and dongs without an appointment. That could be one of the reasons why we are still waiting. The PTBs and banks aren’t sure how we’ll react. Most of us will go in the bank with control, but there will always be one or two who can’t live by the rules. How to address those people is of great concern. And as most of us realize, there is nothing we can do about these renegades. They’ve been a disruption all their lives. Why change now? All I’m saying is, let’s minimize the signature we leave in the banks as much as possible.

[..SweetQueen] Make your appointments, walk in humble, walk out humble, and don’t bring attention to yourself for this issue, but also for personal security reasons. Don’t try to crash the gates and exchange early. There’s a reason for the appointments – use them. It might also be good to have your story down pat when someone recognizes your improved lifestyle. Just humbly say, “We were blessed with a great one-time investment that worked out well.” Leave it at that and don’t go into details. If they persist asking questions, just say, “It’s personal.”

[..SweetQueen] Seriously folks, this may well be the last time for this type of investment being opened up to everyone. A lot of that depends on how well we conduct ourselves this time around. RVs will continue to happen, but whether everyone has the chance to participate may hinge on how we act this time around. God Bless Everyone and remember to Pay It Backwards and Forwards. I pray that all of you are truly blessed with this investment and that your post RV days are the happiest days in your lives and those of your family. Enjoy your blessing, because it is YOUR MOMENT!......Sooner Patriot

7:25 PM [..SweetQueen] I SPOKE TO JONNYWG THIS MORNING AND PROVIDING THAT HE HAS CONNECTIVITY HE SHOULD DROP IN SOMETIME TONIGHT!7:26 PM [..SweetQueen] JONNYWG SAYS HELLO TO EVERYONE, HE MISSES ALL OF YOU!
7:28 PM [..SweetQueen] Dakotaman HE WILL BE BACK, HE HAS BEEN FEELING VERY ILL

REPEATED ON PURPOSE:
7:30 PM [..SweetQueen] JONNYWG AND I WERE TALKING THIS MORNING AND WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF YOU ARE REGISTERED WITH A GROUP TO RECEIVE A BANK CODE VIA EMAIL, OUR REGISTRATION IS BANK@INTEL4U.NET

THIS WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE FOR A HIGHER RATE,

THIS CODE CANNOT BE POSTED IN CHAT OR FORMS, BUT YOU CAN GIVE TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VIA WORD OF MOUTH IF POSSIBLE.

IF YOU POST THIS CODE ONCE RECEIVED THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES THAT YOU WILL DEAL WITH OF WHICH ONE IS LOOSING YOUR ENTIRE BLESSING.

[..SweetQueen] IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP WITH GENERAL/STUDLEY, OOM, RECAPS, OR INTEL4U THE CODES WILL BE THE SAME.

7:39 PM [..SweetQueen] THE BANK CODES ARE STRICTLY FOR WELLS FARGO, IT IS UP TO YOU TO NEGOTIATE WITH OTHER BANKS AND SEE IF THEY MATCH WHAT WELLS FARGO IS OFFERING.

7:42 PM [..SweetQueen] I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME TO ADVISE ALL OF YOU TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM CPA'S, TAX ATTORNEYS, FINANCIAL PLANNERS, TRUST ATTORNEYS, ETC...

THIS IS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY AND YOU NEED TO BE PROPER STEWARDS OF THIS BLESSING. WE HAVE HELD YOUR HANDS PROVIDING AS MUCH ADVICE AND INFORMATION THAT WE CAN, BUT AT THE TIME OF RV IT IS TOTALLY UP T O YOU TO SEEK THE PROPER COUNSEL.

Sambo in OOM Chat 7/16/2012 Evening SpecialAgentGibbs Today at 6:50 pm

[..SAMBO] GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE - NO NEWS FROM OKIE - I KNOW THE MAN MUST BE EXHAUSTED - THE STRESS OF TRYING TO SORT THE HUNDREDS OF EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS HAS TO TAKE A TOLE ON ONES BODY - PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE - THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN AN EVENT SUCH AS THIS AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL AGAIN, ESPECIALLY IN OUR LIFETIMES - WITH THE WORLD BEING SO CLOSELY CONNECTED IN THIS ELECTRONIC AGE - EVERY T MUST BE CROSSED, EVERY I MUST BE DOTTED AND EVERY ATTEMPT MUST BE MADE TO TRY AND STOP ANY POTENTIAL SECURITY or CRIMINAL THREAT BEFORE IT CAN ACTUALLY OCCUR - ONE CAN NOT LOOK AT THIS A SIMPLE FLIP THE SWITCH - TURN YOUR FAITH AND PRAYERS TO GOD FOR PATIENCE NOT FOR THE RV BUT FOR HIS PLAN WHATEVER IT MAY BE TO PROVIDE SALVATION AND RELIEF FOR THOSE WHO TRULY NEED IT.

Soonerfan Intel4u Q & A - Post By Devildogmom07/17/2012

Intel4U Soonerfan62 Q & A 11:36PM EDT

GOOD EVENING GUYS AND GALS, LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD TONIGHT AS YOU SHOULD BE. NEVER CAME ON THIS LATE BUT BEEN ON THE PHONE TILL TEN MINUTES AGO, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD COME ON A FEW MINUTES BEFORE BED. SO LET’S CHAT.................

[..SweetQueen] Soonerfan62 THANK YOU FOR DROPING IN, AND ALWAYS GIVING US YOUR VALUABLE TIME...

[Soonerfan62] ..SweetQueen MY SWEET, MY PLEASURE.

[heyu288] Soonerfan62 Did we wake you up???? Sorry.....

[Soonerfan62] heyu288 NO, I DON'T SLEEP.[MARSHWW] ...Hey buddy (2nd best)...WE made top billing tonight with Bill's post, huh!! Soonerfan62

[Soonerfan62] MARSHWW HAVEN'T SEEN IT, WHAT DID HE SAY?

[MARSHWW] Soonerfan62 A LOT !!!!!!!!!!!

[bookings] Soonerfan62 he said a lot of good things about many of the intellers through this long journey.

[Soonerfan62] bookings GOOD IT HAS BEEN A TEAM EFFORT FROM THE BEGINNING.

[MARSHWW] "Of course, my first one would have to be my twin brother Soonerfan who has given me more laughter and made my days happier just with his wit and good nature. GOD made ONE SOONERFAN! " >> PARTIAL POST OF BILL > Soonerfan62

[Soonerfan62] MARSHWW THAT IS SO TOUCHING THANKS

[duffy] Soonerfan62: It was said today by a couple other intel folk that if it does not happen this week, it may not be till August. Do you agree with that??

[Soonerfan62] duffy NOT HARDLEY.

[blessing] Soonerfan62 Do you think in your opinion that the problems in Syria could make this go longer? Thanks I heard that a couple times today.

[Soonerfan62] blessing NO

[Boasorte] Soonerfan62 Can you at least throw us a bone here for Pete's sake!!!!!!!

[Soonerfan62] Boasorte MY DOG IS HIDING IT.

[Boasorte] Soonerfan62 How ‘bout a cookie?

[Soonerfan62] Boasorte DON'T EAT SWEETS, BUT THANKS, GOT TO WATCH MY FIGURE.

[bebba] Soonerfan62 so when I leave Friday for a long weekend away... take my "stuff" with me?

[Soonerfan62] bebba TAKE WHAT WITH YOU?

[bebba] Soonerfan62 haha ... sorry... my dinar...

[Soonerfan62] bebba YOU'RE NOT CASHING IN?

[MTGranny] Soonerfan62 I had a dream early Sunday morning that all I could see was smoke and then God appeared and cleared the smoke away. I thought that was a good omen and a sign of things to come.

[Soonerfan62] MTGranny WELL GOOD, BECAUSE HE CONTROLS IT.

[blessing] Soonerfan62 Is Okie Excited or just tired of waiting? Poor guy give him our love.

[Soonerfan62] blessing HE IS TOTALLY SPENT.

[Boasorte] Soonerfan62 Are these the codes ----...----.-.-.--.------.......------?

[Soonerfan62] Boasorte WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?

[Pearlnoir] Soonerfan62 are forex rates still active in Frankfurt?

[Soonerfan62] Pearlnoir DON'T CARE.

[MTGranny] Soonerfan62 Will Jonnywg, Bella and Studley be able to join us on our RV announcement?

[Soonerfan62] MTGranny DON'T KNOW.

[blessing] Soonerfan62 Have you talked to Cap1 lately?

[Soonerfan62] blessing NO. HAVE A CALL INTO HIM NOW.

[..SweetQueen] HEY Soonerfan62, HOW MANY SITES THAT YOU KNOW OF, OFFER THESE FACILITIES?

[Soonerfan62] ..SweetQueen NONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[1biz4u] Soonerfan62 I realize no one can give a date... but, are we honestly on the home stretch?? Thanks.

[Soonerfan62] 1biz4u YES.

[Sprinkles] Soonerfan62 friend, just how close are we to having that drink?

[Soonerfan62] Sprinkles I CAN TASTE IT.

[paiaboy] soonerfan62 why are the Hawaii Banks not important anymore?

[Soonerfan62] paiaboy NO WELLS FARGO.

[pick3king] Soonerfan62 are you in the NAW like me....naw, not anther weekend?

[Soonerfan62] pick3king I CAN'T DO ANOTHER WEEKEND.

[Priscilla] Soonerfan62 but we thought you’re coming here and cheering us up! I bet you're going to miss us post RV!!

[Soonerfan62] Priscilla I WILL BE HERE POST RV TO HELP IF I CAN.

[bookings] Soonerfan62 Soonerfan62 all the guys and gals he mention, they have all been a blessing to me.

[Soonerfan62] bookings ME TOO, BABY.

[sooner patriot] Soonerfan62 Hey Guy - Boomer Sooner! Just a fly-by. On a conference call, but thought I'd drop by and say hello!

[Soonerfan62] sooner patriot JUST GOT OFF ONE BUDDY. THANKS FOR COMING.

[FIREFIGHTERGIRL] Soonerfan62 { you had me when you said baby! }

[Soonerfan62] FIREFIGHTERGIRL SORRY BABY, AREN'T YOU MARRIED?

[pianamama63] Soonerfan62 - If you’re as good-looking as they say...you better hire some body guards at the BBQ. You won't have a chance with all the single women.

[Soonerfan62] pianamama63 I HAVE 4 OFF DUTY ALLEN POLICE OFFICERS COMING, HOPE THAT IS ENOUGH.

[Dinarian] sooner patriot Soonerfan62 So, are we still on ASN?

[Soonerfan62] Dinarian IMO YES.

[Soonerfan62] ringbell WILL CALL YOU IN A FEW. PHONE WAS BLOWING UP TILL 10:30

[maddy] Sooner patriot how is CAP1

[sooner patriot] maddy I don't know. I haven't talked with him for a while.

[Soonerfan62] sooner patriot I THINK CAP1 HAS RETIRED, TRIED TO CALL HIM TODAY.

[sooner patriot] Soonerfan62 May have. I haven't heard one way or another.

[noway37] sooner patriot the PTB's got their power by making people fear them and worry what will happen.

[sooner patriot] noway37 That would be catastrophic for all of us. The negatives that would happen are a long list and that would mean you'd make those gurus saying $.86 look like geniuses!

[Soonerfan62] GUYS GOTTA GO, LISTEN TO sooner patriot AND I WILL RETURN IF THIS IS A GOOD CALL, LUV YA GUYS, GOODNIGHT

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:41 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, July 22, 2012
OKIEOILMAN Chat at OOM&F Sat. Night Part 1
07/21/2012

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL AFTER A 2 WEEK SABBATICAL I HAVE RETURNED LIKE A BAD PENNY TURNING UP AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN WORKING DILIGENTLY WITH A FEW SELECT INDIVIDUALS ON WHAT AND WHY AND WHEN OUR BLESSING OF THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE WILL TRANSPIRE.

I AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS HAS TRAVELED TO THE NECESSARY LOCATION TO FINALLY OBTAIN PROPER INTEL. I AM STILL UNDER A GAG ORDER ON SPECIFIC'S OF THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE BUT I CAN SAY WITH FAITH MORESO THAN EVER BEFORE THIS IS REAL--THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IT'S SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN SOON.

I CAN'T BE MORE SPECIFIC THAN THAT BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL BE LAUNCHED BUT AM TOLD TO BE ON HIGH ALERT FOR MOVEMENT AT ANYTIME HENCEFORTH. I LIKE EACH OF YOU HAVE BEEN IMPATIENT FOR THIS TO OCCUR BUT UNTIL LAST WEEK WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE OF THE DEPTH OF THE PLAN AND THE LOGISTIC'S NECESSARY TO BRING ABOUT A ONCE IN HISTORY CHANGE IN THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM.

THE DEPTH AND PLANNING AND INSTIGATION OF THIS PLAN IS MIND BOGGLEING AND REMINDS ME OF A VERY COMPLICATED MILITARY MISSION WHERE MASSIVE PLANNING HAD TO TAKE PLACE BEFORE A VERY DIFFICULT MISSION WAS TO BE INITIATED. SOMETHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE INVOLVES MUCH MORE THAN ANY OF US HAD EVER IMAGINED AND CERTAINLY REQUIRES MORE THAN "SIMPLY PUSHING THE BUTTON" TO INITIATE. I NOW THOUGH NOT COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE DELAY UP TO THIS POINT IN TIME.

THE PURCHASING ENTITY HAS CERTAINLY HAD A MOST DIFFICULT JOB IN CO-ORDINATING THE OPERATION WITH MANY SET BACK'S THAT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED NOW. I AM VERY SATISFIED OF THE VALIDITY AND THE IMMENENCE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR EACH OF US.
[6:55:01 PM] SpiritualWarrior: [..OKIEOILMAN] 10 DAYS AND 894 E-MAIL'S LATER---OKIE RETURNS------WHEW!!!!!!! TOOK AWHILE TO DELETE THAT MANY

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AS MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN ON PINS AND NEEDLES WONDERING WHEN--WHEN---WHEN----NOW I KNOW--IT'S VERY CLOSE NOW

[..OKIEOILMAN] I KNOW SOME OF YOU THOUGHT I HAD ABANDONED YOU---BUT BEHIND THE SCENES MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS THAT SOME OF YOU KNOW HAS BEEN TRYING OUR BEST TO CO-ORDINATE WHAT IS ABOUT TO TRANSPIRE AND TRYING TO HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT ON THE TIMING OF THE OUTCOME---THE RESULT OF OUR EFFORTS ARE UNKNOWN BUT OUR VOICE HAS BEEN HEARD AND PRAYERFULLY HEEDED

[..OKIEOILMAN] ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS--WE HAVE (MYSELF AND OTHERS) DONE ALL WE CAN TO EXPEDITE MATTERS

[sooneriam] ..OKIEOILMAN Is there anything that this family can do to expedite this currency exchange, Families help each other

[..OKIEOILMAN] SOONERIAM--NO--IT IS ENTIRELY IN THE PURCHASING ENTITY'S HAND'S NOW

[lawrence] ..OKIEOILMAN can you share who is the "purchasing entity"???????

[dinarchaser] ..OKIEOILMAN Purchasing Entity?????

[..OKIEOILMAN] YES DINAARCHASER--THIS IS A PRIVATE TREATY PURCHASE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS---NUFF SAID

[ironlady] ..OKIEOILMAN is that banks u are speaking of

[..OKIEOILMAN] BANKS ARE ONLY THE EXCHANGING AGENT FOR THE PURCHASER

[captiankirk] ..OKIEOILMAN i know...me too i've been sayin ' swears alot lately myself... lol

[ponceno] ..OKIEOILMAN Is it the CBI???

[sooneriam] ..OKIEOILMAN I purchased mine does that make me an entity?

[dinarchaser] ..OKIEOILMAN Thank you Okie!

[mpp] ..OKIEOILMAN or could the UST be the "purchasing agent"?

[PrincessDinar] ponceno what does it really matter? It wouldn't be good to answer that just sayin'

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WILL NOT GET INTO AN AREA I WAS TOLD IN CONFIDENCE NOT TO GO--

[mpp] ..OKIEOILMAN or could the UST be the "purchasing agent"?

[Soonerfan62] ..OKIEOILMAN GOOD EVENING MY FRIEND, HOW THE HELL ARE YA

[..OKIEOILMAN] SOONERFAN62 JUST CALLED--HE IS GETTING READY TO LOG ON-----DON'T THROW SPIT BALL'S AT HIM (HEH HEH)

[~SpiritualWarrior] Soonerfan62 Will ask you to watch Your language in OOM ... thanks!

[okiesonshine] ..OKIEOILMAN ( wink)

[..OKIEOILMAN] SOONERFAN--AFTER THIS PAST 10 DAY'S I AM BETTER SATISFIED WITH OUR POSITION THAN EVER BEFORE

[Soonerfan62] ~SpiritualWarrior SORRY

[Soonerfan62] ..OKIEOILMAN ME TOO BUDDY

[Rustynail] since I got on at 7:58 this conversation is sounding like things are not going well

[..OKIEOILMAN] RUSTYNAIL---SNIFFING GLUE AGAIN?--WHAT DON'T SOUND GOOD?

[Rustynail] that one was better

[..OKIEOILMAN] RUSTYNAIL AND OTHERS-----THERE ARE NO NEGATIVE OR BAD NEW'S TONIGHT--ON THE CONTRARY--THING'S ARE WONDERFUL AND GETTING MORESO EACH PASSING HOUR

[skipperrv] May I ask a ?

[..OKIEOILMAN] SKIPPERRV--IF I CAN

[chili-man] Okie and Mods. I am sorry but I just signed on when someone said 'we are sure you did your best' and then there is mentioning of a 'purchasing agent'. I will not inquire as to who this is but what effect did it have on us, Okie?

[..OKIEOILMAN] CHILI-MAN--------CONFIDENTIAL

[skipperrv] Is there any truth to the tiers?

[midtex56] ..OKIEOILMAN Hello sir, how are things in the patch?

[..OKIEOILMAN] MIDTEX---HOT

[linenman] is the iqd and the vnd still in the same basket

[PoppaD] 7:02 PM [Big Ed] howdi fron an old fighter pilot [bill creech] classmate to you , welcome and thanks

[ponceno] ..OKIEOILMAN Oh, now I understand.....

austintx] ..OKIEOILMAN How soon can we raise the Cross

[..OKIEOILMAN] AUSTIN--WHEN AFFORDABLE

[..OKIEOILMAN] POPPAD---ALOHA SQUID

[Big Ed] ponceno yes 49-C

[midtex56] ..OKIEOILMAN If your making wells it's bearable ain't it

..OKIEOILMAN] MIDTEX--DEPENDS ON WHETHER YOU OWN MINERALS UNDER THE WELL

[skipperrv] OKIIOILMAN is fhere any truth about the tiers? Thank you

[..OKIEOILMAN] TIERS--AN OFTEN MISUSED WORD--SOME SUBSTANCE THOUGH

skipperrv] Thank you, Sir

[Soonerfan62] ..OKIEOILMAN BY THE WAY JUST GOT SECOND CONFIRMATION, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKINMG ABOUT

[..OKIEOILMAN] TOM56--YOU ARE FROM THE SAME PLACE SOONERFAN GREW UP IN

[lawrence] yea Soonerfan62 but we don't... lol

[DiverDown] Soonerfan62 2nd confirmation on what? Lol

[tom56] ..OKIEOILMAN really?

[maverick] Okie, is the black jet up in the air flying again?

[ubetcha] ..OKIEOILMAN with the severe drought and heat from this summer I am praying that this will pop to allow us to feed our critters and help those that will surely be in great need this winter.... :)

[taz7390] OKIE Cirrus time?

[..OKIEOILMAN] TAZ-CLOSE

[lawrence] taz7390 what is that???

[cbuff2954] Okieoilman as in (asn) still

[..OKIEOILMAN] CBUFF--VERY CLOSE

[jetpack] Okieoilman do u foresee the RV taking til after 8/20 to appear?

[..OKIEOILMAN] JETPACK-NOPE

[dozergirl] ..OKIEOILMAN May I ask if any whales exchanging dinar via vouchers....only answer if you can thanks

[DiverDown] ..OKIEOILMAN When does your NDA expire?

[..OKIEOILMAN] DIVER--AFTER THE LAST AUTHORIZED POST I AM SUPPOSE TO MAKE

[maverick] Okie, could this be a July that we will be flying high?!!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] MAV--HOPE SO

[sonnayhwh] ..OKIEOILMAN - Sounds as if the only way we could be closer is to hear "the" post! Thanks so much!

[debtarheelgirl] *********************** HELLO I BEEZ WATCHING YOUS SOONER AND HELLO OKIE*************

[PrincessDinar] ..OKIEOILMAN Where has Bulldog been?

[dopeygrl] ..OKIEOILMAN do you know of a meeting yesterday with the US banks and the UST to finalize Treasury notes? Thank You for all you do for us.

[Soonerfan62] debtarheelgirl HEY BABY

[..OKIEOILMAN] HI DEB--I HAVE BEEN VERY GENERIC TONIGHT

[superstar ] Okie. Pls any news where we can exchange in Canada

[..OKIEOILMAN] SUPERSTAR--I AM UNAWARE OF THE CANADIAN SITUATION

[debtarheelgirl] Soonerfan62 Soonerfan62 Soonerfan62 hSoonerfan62 hugs hugs

[..OKIEOILMAN] DEB-CATCH POST IN THE FORUM

[debtarheelgirl] ..OKIEOILMAN ..OKIEOILMAN ..OKIEOILMAN hugs OKIE

[ibnparis] I'm lurking too!

[Soonerfan62] ..OKIEOILMAN WATCH IT, SHE WILL SPANK US

[debtarheelgirl] IBNPARIS HELLO THERE SPECIAL D&l

[ibnparis] Papa Bear is watching and waiting too!

[ibnparis] howdy!

[lovely] ..OKIEOILMAN do u think the vnd will go with the iqd?

[dragonfly11] Okieoilman, is tonight an all nighter?

[lovely] ..OKIEOILMAN appreciate u so much, thanks so much as well

[..OKIEOILMAN] I MET A COLORED GENTLEMAN IN LOVE FIELD THAT GAVE ME THE RED CARPET TREATMENT THRU SECURITY--I THINK HIS NAME WAS BRISCOE (HOPE THAT'S RIGHT)---ONE OF THE FINEST MEN I EVER MET--HE ALSO IS A DINARIAN AND WHEN I DECLARED WHAT I WAS CARRYING--HE SAID---IRAQI DINAR?--I SAID YES AND HE SAID HE ALSO HAD DINAR--I ASKED IF HE HAD EVER HEARD OF OKIE OIL MAN AND HE SAID YES HE HAD FOLLOWED OKIE FOR YEARS--I STUCK OUT MY HAND AND SAID---HI---I'M OKIE--HE NEARLY FAINTED AND OFFERED ME THE RUN OF THE AIRPORT--WHAT A NICE MAN--IF HE IS READING THIS---I AM A BETTER MAN FOR MEETING YOU---AND THANKS

[~sednet1] AWESOME SIR!

[debtarheelgirl] ..OKIEOILMAN ..OKIEOILMAN ..OKIEOILMAN Who would not love you my dear........

[..OKIEOILMAN] DEB--MY 2ND WIFE

[GoldFinger] ..OKIEOILMAN , I bet his jaw dropped to the floor. Awesome!

[boomer1110] Okie, you embody the quote "Christianity is a way of life, not a way of worship." Well done!

[..OKIEOILMAN] BOOMER--NICEST THING EVERY STATED TO ME---THANKS---I AM JUST A SERVANT AND MESSENGER--NOTHING MORE

[kc135nav] ..OKIEOILMAN ...Happy to finally be able to say Hello...we all appreciate your efforts for us....we all look forward to hopefully meeting you someday in person (like Briscoe).....we pray for you and pray for our Lord to release the RV so you can make the final Post for all the Dinarians across the world...Thank you!!:cross: :cross: :flag:

[modynell] OKIE ever come to west texas on oil business - I will buy you a huge steak

[GrannyOf5] ..OKIEOILMAN will you be happy whe this is done/

[..OKIEOILMAN] KC135NAV--I HAVE REFILLED FROM A TANKER LIKE YOUR'S MANY TIMES AFTER THEY FADED THE OLD PROPBS OUT IN NAM

[kc135nav] ..OKIEOILMAN I may have been the Nav on board..refueled F-4's many times!! God Bless You!!:} :}

[..OKIEOILMAN] SOONERFAN HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTION TO THIS AS WELL AS MANY OTHER SITES--HONOR HIM

[..OKIEOILMAN] KCNAV--NAM??? IN 66-68?

[lilypad] ..OKIEOILMAN Soonerfan62 debtarheelgirl : So nice to have you all in the room tonight! Thank you all for your time and devotion to this investment.

[dopeygrl] ..OKIEOILMAN Could you please give Soonerfan62 a star?

[..OKIEOILMAN] DOPEYGRL--NOPE--BUT I WOULD GIVE HIM A BLACK EYE----heh heh

[Frenchy] ..OKIEOILMAN I Just Logged on after Supper and nearly Fainted... I Know you Have said things Before I got on. Will the Mods repost.. Thank you Sir for ALL you do.. I Know it has been Horrible at Times But Know You are Loved and Appreciated.

[blessedandhighlyfavored] Soonerfan62 and debtarheelgirl Thank you for all you do for us!! God bless and love :heart1: !!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:09 PM

3 comments:

1. AnonymousJuly 22, 2012 2:31 PM

John, thank you for posting this conversation, but after reading it several times, there is nothing being said just blah blah. Did I miss something?

2. siriusvoidJuly 22, 2012 3:04 PM

- 'PURCHASING ENTITY'
"A PRIVATE TREATY PURCHASE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS"...
hmmm...
Sounds kinda scary.

3. AnonymousJuly 22, 2012 5:12 PM

what the hell goes on here - don't these people speak english - as my father would say "have you ever heard anyone talk so much and say nothing?" - give us some bottom line, straight talk, please
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That's easy, Oaki doki's still shoveling the same pile o' sh** he has been shoveling all along, and the exchange is for sure gonna happen real soon now, just like it has been gonna happen real soon now for the past how many years?????

And these putzes just keep right on swallowing it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012
WHAT'S HOLDING UP THE RV? (7/24)

There is a LOT of anticipation this week (for many reasons). The info below makes a lot of sense to me. If it's right, then we probably are right on the cusp of the RV... JAN

DRAKEFORTRUTH] this is a transaction that has nothing to do with the R V. It is a 3rd party buying up dinar, possibly before it RV's world wide

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] That is why intel providers say it has nothing to do with Iraq, GOI, etc

[msgwen] DRAKEFORTRUTH Do you know who that 3rd party is?

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] China, china , china

[schipperke] China is the 3 party

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] if you have read the intels reports for months now, and put it together, "we need to be thanking China"

keiji] DRAKEFORTRUTH since Okie said it's was in the purchasing entity's hand, we are waiting on China?

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] msmagnoli - that could be the hold up , china wants it done, and for some reason the US is sitting on this, that could be why it has not happened but that is only my opinion

[Arwen] I believe BRICS and especially China want the whole deal done; the economic reset, not just value from dinar

[tomzom] Something interesting - and not to sound too alarming here, but I've been watching a facinating bit of news take root and grow all day long -- that I believe directly affects what we are waiting for!!! I'd be nice to have other thoughts and opinions.

[mbillions] tomzom Do tell...

[tomzom] Question first – do you think that it would be acceptable to the general public for the economy to suddenly become fixed (overnight) due to this RV, or do you think they (PTB) need (or would like) a diversion of some kind?

[sharonsdinar1] tomzom I believe the PTB would want a diversion.. so what did you hear

[schipperke] They will create a diversion when the time is right imo

[mbillions] tomzom I would guess some sort of story would do...

[tomzom] There's an extremely interesting news blurb (alluding to the discovery of a lot of money – enough to “pay off national debts”) posted just within the past 30 hrs.!!! I’ve watched it snowball over these past 30 hrs. and it is no longer just a blurb!!!

[mbillions] tomzom Where????

tomzom] "SUPER-RICH STASH $21 TN IN OFFSHORE HAVENS - Wealthy tax evaders, aided by private banks have exploited loopholes in tax legislation and stashed over $21 tn in offshore funds, says a report. The capital drained from some developing countries since 1970 would be enough to pay off national debts."

[schipperke] tomzom Now thats what I'm talkin bout!!!!!!!

[Aliro] tomzom that's very suspect..hmmmm fmc1 21 trillion

[tomzom] I've watched this grow all day long!!! go to google and type "super rich 21 trillion." It's growing!!!

[fmc1] Aliro I beleive it!

[mbillions] tomzom hmmmmm... good info... thanks for bringing it in...

[tomzom] Aliro Agreed --- but what a great diversion!

[schipperke] tomzom very exciting ty!

[sharonsdinar1] tomzom just went and looked that would be one big find and it would cover up the RV from the pubic.. interesting..

[tomzom] sharonsdinar1 Exactly what I've been suspecting!!!

[tomzom] sharonsdinar1 I’ve watched it snowball over these past 30 hrs. and it is no longer just a blurb!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:22 AM

1 comment:

1. AnonymousJuly 25, 2012 6:05 AM

I have no investment in the rv but just wanted to say, I too have seen that about the 21 T $$$ I think I saw it on msn dot com. Wish you all the best with your rv. :)
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, July 30, 2012
(hmm) Iraqi dinar - recently being said
Posted By: hobie
Date: Monday, 30-Jul-2012 00:08:41

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarpoopoo.com - oldest message is first:
7-29-2012 Intel Guru Blaino the SCENE...A historic PLACE...A hotel with a strong connection to some world wide financial matters from decades AGO...our intrepid intel guy gets a whiff of something...Irregular...There is a secret MEETING...all the "currency" types from everywhere appear to be in HOUSE...security and police are e v e r y w h e r e on the property of this PLACE...Appears to be 3 letter inner ring of security. many...have their schedules blocked out with meetings re: "global economic and finance ISSUES"...And for the same DAYS...Thru WEDNESDAY. But there is interconnecting STUFF...Lets discuss "reno" for a minute...There was some depositing made by a few "lucky", "special", __________ (add your own WORD...) last WEEK...here is what 'is' important...no rate was disclosed...But access was promised BY WEDNESDAY. Seeing a pattern here? [post 1 of 2...stay tuned!]

7-29-2012 Intel Guru Blaino Here's what i think we have FOUND...there has been much speculation on a new "asset backed currency" and a global RESET... (think "euro" last few days) and this may be the meeting where it all gets "done"...as this develops, we'll tell you what you need to actually KNOW... But there is enough here that after the 1st or so, when i feel it's safe to say MORE...You'll all know that this was "IT".... Mebby. so, if this is what i think it IS AND with the United States fiscal year starting one month later (just enought time for a huge tax inflow from US!)...There seems to be too much in one place, one TIME. [post 2 of 2]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:15 AM 0 comments

Reset Meeting? Interesting Blaino Intel
07/29/2012

[rustyc] 9:16 pm Blaino: standby for news:::::::::::::::::::::::::just in with a scoop and a half!!! our team has been following this for 2 DAYS.... only here! 9:17 pm Blaino: five minutes... I'll take no CALLS.... 9:18 pm leverage: is this online only....

[Precious] Blaino: OK.... One of our intel team stumbled into THIS...

[Precious] Blaino: most amazing lil bit of stuff we have found lately... AND....

[Precious] Blaino: right here in the good ole USA.... World home of the planets reserve currency... The good ole greenback!

[Precious] Blaino: so, here 's how it all went DOWN....

[Precious] Blaino: the SCENE.... A historic PLACE.... A hotel with a strong connection to some world wide financial matters from decades AGO.... That have affected global industries, nation building and the balance of power in the 1st world NATIONS
Precious] Blaino: our intrepid intel guy gets a whiff of something .... Irregular.... Something a lil "off" and see's a connection... We confirm and verify numerous FACTS.... Then come to "startling" conclusions..... Then began the researching, the fact checking and all manner of calls, queries and MORE.....

[Precious] Blaino: are you getting EXCITED.... We are!

[Precious] Blaino: 2 days and we couldn't spill the DETAILS.... Still cannot, but i'll trust you with the facts that will make you see much of what we KNOW..... There is a secret MEETING.....

[Precious] Blaino: all the "currency" types from everywhere appear to be in HOUSE....

[Precious] Blaino: security and police are e v e r y w h e r e on the property of this PLACE..... Appears to be 3 letter inner ring of security.... Locals on the outer RING.... No one goes in or OUT....

Precious] Blaino: suits and sunglasses are the order of the DAY.... (photos COMING!)..... NOW... Let's explore the facts we KNOW....

[Precious] Blaino: where is lil timmy g? He is supposed to be meeting with the GERMANS.... But where? And about what? "global FINANCE"..... Hummmm....pretty broad brush THERE....

[Precious]Blaino: and what about bernacke? Where oh, where is he?

[Precious] Blaino: both of these and many others have their schedules blocked out with meetings re: "global economic and finance ISSUES".... And for the same DAYS.... Thru wednesday.... (yeah, that is the first of august... And, YEAH... That's important.... See why coming up!)

[Precious] Blaino: now, let's go back to our "resort-hotel" arena for a MOMENT.....

[Precious] Blaino: our "guy" was told "no room at the inn!" when he tried to rent a room last NIGHT.... Told they have 3500+ 'guests'....

[Precious] Blaino: NOTHING...... N o t h i n g on the web site as far as any scheduled meetings.... Scheduled events... Yet "full UP!".... So, we ask .....NOTHING...... N o t h i n g on the web site as far as any scheduled meetings.... Scheduled events... Yet "full UP!".... So, we ask ..... "what's going ON?".... "sorry sir, we are not allowed to discuss that with YOU"... Yeah, this was hotel staff!

[Precious] Blaino: the plot thickens.... Our people were asked to remove themselves from the property... And, TODAY.... you cannot even turn in off the street....into the driveway.... Security stops all comers.

[Precious] Blaino: AND.... Most AMAZING.... Now when you call the PLACE.... security answers the main PHONES.... And these are professional "buffers".... They can talk to you for twenty minutes and still not have told you a n y t h i n g!!! Like the time, the date, ETC....AND forget about any hard questions.... This from an historic location, a public hotel and ..... What do you make of this? More follows

[Precious] Blaino: staffers have not been seen coming and going EITHER.... Things that make you go "hummmmm"...the word "lock down" coming to any minds near to you? Blaino: hummm???

[Precious] Blaino: this is in the northeastern part of the COUNTRY.... I'll not reveal the exact location yet as we need to let this play OUT.... But there is interconnecting STUFF.... Lets discuss "reno" for a minute

[Precious] Blaino: i have some stuff from THERE... Cannot say a LOT... BUT!... There was some depositing made by a few "lucky", "special", __________ (add your own WORD...) last WEEK... Names and relationships are not important at this TIME... But here is what 'is' important.... no rate was disclosed... But access was promised BY..... WEDNESDAY..... (yeah, that 'is' the first of AUGUST.... Seeing a pattern here? Blaino: i did!

[Precious] Blaino: WE DID! Blaino: NOW.....that was 4 ways confirmed by contacts that i consider trustworthy and RELIABLE..... . (not madam wu, 12 congressmen, the pope, former presidents... ETC.... Just as a clarification)

Precious] Blaino: the managing director.... Cheif executive.... Or mfic (main fella in charge) of a significant credit/financial firm's european section/division/area/etc..... Has shared that "it is wrapping up NOW.... Be ready" which was a message to his/her/their own family... Not to me!

[Precious] Blaino: and the DATE?..... By wednesday.... (yeah, that 'still' is the first of august!) Blaino: is it just me???? or do you see something here? Blaino: ok, back to the research TEAM..... in an effort to exhaust every ANGLE.... They hit on .... city public access video CAMERAS.... Like for traffic, weather ETC.....

Precious] Blaino: one showed a nearby popular panorama VIEW.... The others were all turned on and working TOO.... HOWEVER.... . their pictures were ...."ALL"... (as in every one of THEM)..... Blurred out and unrecognizable! Blaino: probably just "coincidence"...... and the public schedule for this place is dead till the 6th of AUGUST.... When everything will be "normal" AGAIN..... Here's what i think we have FOUND....

Precious] Blaino: there has been much speculation on a new "asset backed currency" and a global RESET... (think "euro" last few days) and this may be the meeting where it all gets "done"... This is why i will not spell out the details any MORE... Thousands would be too stupid to resist trying to penetrate security or calling the place 24/7 and could cause a security concern to force another delay, a move to another location, ETC....

Precious] Blaino: as this develops, we'll tell you what you need to actually KNOW... But there is enough here that after the 1st or so, when i feel it's safe to say MORE... You'll all know that this was "IT".... Mebby. I could be wrong, been there before... BUT.... This is too much, too tight and too secure to be anything less than "world class" at "t h i s" particular location!

[Precious] Blaino: if it were somewhere ELSE.... MEBBY.... But, trust ME... This is way too much of an interlocking deal for it to be chance!

[Precious] Blaino: ctad there is more coming on the verification.... AND.... Blaino: we "MAY".... "may" have someone inside tomorrow! what may be happening here could play out on the worlds stage over the next 40, 50, 75 YEARS.... and if it's what i think it IS... Could affect the financial basis for all the global currencies going forward...

[Precious] Blaino: Kevdriver let us SEE.... There will be power PLAYS...WAIT... As i write that, it occurs to me that the power plays must be OVER... If indeed this is a meeting to document and sign new agreements into BEING...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:11 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm guessing it's the Mount Royal Hotel, Bond Street, London. And Blaino has never heard of the Olympics....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I'm guessing it's the Mount Royal Hotel, Bond Street, London. And Blaino has never heard of the Olympics....
It was the Budget 8 Motel in Frognuts Arkansas. Blaino couldn't be visiting England because he doesn't speak the language.

Thursday, July 26, 2012
OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Thursday afternoon

[..OKIEOILMAN] THE OVERNIGHT INTEL AND NEWS WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. THE IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT NEEDED AMMENDING OR CORRECTING WAS ACCOMPOLISHED. WE ARE NOW IN THE MOST WONDERFUL POSITION THAT WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN. I AM STILL UNDER A N.D.A.--BUT AM EXPECTING TO BE REMOVED FROM THAT IN A VERY SHORT WHILE. I WISH I COULD SAY MORE BUT VERY SOON I WILL BE ABLE TOO. YOUR FAITH AND PRAYERS WILL BE REALIZED VERY SOON.--KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP!!!!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] SAMBO-HAT TRADING TIME IS NEAR

YES DR. TEACH--TASSLE TURNING TIME IS IMMENENT

[..OKIEOILMAN] I PASSED THRU THIS MORNING ON THIS SITE AT MACH 2.2--THAT IS AS FAST AS I CAN FLY--THAT WITHIN ITSELF SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING--KEEP WATCHING AS MY SPEED IS INCREASING EACH DAY.

[..OKIEOILMAN] FLYING AT THE SPEED OF MACH 2.2 CONSUMES A LOT OF FUEL WHICH INDICATES I WILL HAVE TO LAND SOON FOR RE-FUELING AS NO AIRBORNE KC135 IS AVAILABLE FOR MID-AIR REFUELING--READ WITH COMPREHENSION

[..SAMBO] COOKIES BEING SENT BY AIR MAIL

[..OKIEOILMAN] MY F-4 HAS 6 SEPERATE FUEL POD'S--I AM ON MY LAST FEW POUNDS OF J-4-READ WITH COMPREHENSION LAST TANK NEARING EMPTY

[..OKIEOILMAN] AFTER I LAND---I WILL HAVE NO FURTHER USE FOR MY F-4----I INTEND TO DONATE IT TO THE SMITHSONIAN AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM AS I WILL THEN BE INVOLVED WITH PERSONAL PROJECTS I AM LED TO START.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:01 PM
5 comments:

AnonymousJuly 26, 2012 7:36 PM
ok i love and respect all the articles/ information on this website but these dinar gurus. what a bunch of kooks; i mean seriously yeah any day now right. fool youve been saying that for at least a year like what kind of call could you be getting. id slap okie if i met him. stop lying damn dude just say when its gonna happen. the saying is shit or get off the crapper. do it

AnonymousJuly 26, 2012 8:19 PM
I agree your a douche bag okie getting people all worked up for nothing. Dont say shit unless its gonna happen. Your supposed to be helping the people not playing with them like the dark cabal would unless of course u are illuminatti

Replies AnonymousJuly 27, 2012 11:10 AM
AND YES HE IS!!!! BEAWARE

siriusvoidJuly 26, 2012 10:34 PM
hmmm...
Okie possibly predicting a $2.20 release rate on a managed float.
Settling around $4.00 over the course of 6 quarters, or 1-1/2 years based on intel
Some bitter, disgruntled people find relief in selecting a scapegoat to project their pain and misery onto..
I think Okie is trying his best, and in his own way, to remain faithful to his calling..
Constrained by binding agreements, he has taken to using 'code words' while communicating about Dinar.
Dispite agreements he made not to divulge source, date, and rate..
I don't envy him being surrounded by an angry mob and/or the victims, as most of us are, of 'confirmation bias'...
I hope he's right, and wish him well.

AnonymousJuly 27, 2012 5:24 AM
Freedom4rmAfrica says let it begin,alot people dying everyday,pls start..trade,projects,revaluation,restart,new age,the old is sucking life out of people,its last attack i suppose.

Friday, July 27, 2012
Dinar RV Saturday ---- Bloomberg
DINAR---DINAR---DINAR---DINAR---DINAR---DINAR DINAR---DINAR---DINAR---DINAR---DINAR---DINAR DINAR---DINAR---DINAR---DINAR

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/investor ... eXCkQ.html

These financial guys from Bloomberg Financial tell you how the market will be rebalanced worldwide and how it will happen soon. They say that you will go to bed some Saturday night and wake up Sunday morning to a new financial evaluation for every currency in the world. They believe that this will happen soon.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:12 PM
7 comments:

AnonymousJuly 27, 2012 5:45 PM
Sadly, NO WHERE ON THIS PROGRAM did they mention the dinar!!! They also DID NOT SAY it "would happen this weekend"...sure the EU COULD COLLAPSE any time and it is SHOULD have already been over!
The trigger is just waiting to be pulled....tic toc!

AnonymousJuly 27, 2012 7:29 PM
OH HERE WE GO AGAIN????

AnonymousJuly 27, 2012 7:59 PM
They say that you will go to bed some Saturday night and wake up Sunday morning....
Until someone pinpoints what 'some Saturday' meant, the day is not clarified. Listening to too many Gurus tell you 'this weekend', so you think every mention of Saturday or Sunday means 'this one', huh?

AnonymousJuly 27, 2012 9:25 PM
Hallaluyah! Yah Whooo And a hound dog howdy. Go RV.

AnonymousJuly 27, 2012 10:15 PM
Your not gonna see any rv untill we see mass arests. The dark cabal can not be around when they do this. So untill then gotta be patient.

AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 1:46 AM
Come on guys! The dollar has to be devalued before any dinar RV.

AnonymousJuly 28, 2012 5:08 AM
This is still ultra top-secret, highly classified, for dinar eyes only, but a friend of mine who has a galactic security clearance has confidentially told me that the Dinar RV is going to pop on the night of Saturday July 25, 2099. When you wake up on Sunday morning there is going to be a marvelous surprise.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Iraqi dinar - recently being said...
Posted By: hobie
Date: Wednesday, 1-Aug-2012 02:52:13

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarspew.com :
7-31-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman Major events happened over the weekend. Sunday, strong meetings in D. C. with about 40 world financial leaders discussing the Global reset and realignment of currencies. Was told this was to happen between Wednesday and next Friday, but the Muslim community has put up a protest against it happening during Ramadan. As of 5 pm there was no resolution. Will this timeline stick? My gut tells me after Ramadan. There are 2 more meetings that must take place before we RV, one in China and one in Iraq. I understand that the National Committee meeting did take place as early as the 23rd. We are extremely close, no matter how you slice this pie. Everybody should be happy.

7-31-2012 Intel Guru Soonerfan62 YOUR BLESSING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. NO HOLD UPS IMO...WILL BE ON TOMORROW, HOPE POST RV.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:05 AM

1 comment:

1. AnonymousAugust 1, 2012 4:59 AM
Ramadan is expected to begin on or around July 20, 2012 and will finish on or around August 19, 2012.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Ram-a-Dan-a-Ding Dong (repeat) Now Take it DK!
Or anyone who might parody the lyric of that oldie but goodie.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

8-6-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man CORRECT INTEL IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO OBTAIN--I AM DILLIGENTLY WORKING ON FINDING OUT WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON--I AM STILL UNDER A GAG ORDER AND CONSIDER THAT A GOOD THING...I FEEL WE ARE STILL IN A VERY GOOD POSITION BUT CAN NOT GIVE AN EXACT TIMING OF THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE AT THIS TIME. AS SOON AS I CAN AND AM PERMITTED TO GIVE OUT RELEVANT INFORMATION I WILL DO SO. JUST BECAUSE I RARELY POST DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE ABANDONED MY POSITION. I PRAY FOR EACH OF YOU AND THE FINAL (HOPEFULLY VERY SOON) OUTCOME OF OUR JOURNEY. [post 1 of 2...stay tuned!]

Correct intel is getting harder to get? When, exactly, did Okie ever post anything that was correct?

8-6-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man 1 BRIEF STATEMENT THEN I AM GOING TO LET THIS SLEEPING DOG LIE. YOU NEED TO BE AWARE NEITHER MYSELF OR OTHER INTEL GATHERER'S ARE PURPOSEFULLY TELLING YOU ANYTHING INCORRECT--IT IS JUST THAT AS SOON AS A BIT OF INTEL IS RECEIVED IT CHANGES--THESE CHANGES ARE NOT PREDICTABLE AS WE ARE STILL IN A VERY FLUID SITUATION THAT CHANGES VIRTUALLY ON A DAILY BASIS. WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY HAVE ANY CONTROL OF THE OUTCOME OR TIMING OF THIS EVENT. NOW----WE CAN EITHER LEAVE YOU IN THE DARK OR WE CAN GIVE YOU WHAT WE CAN WHEN WE HAVE IT. [post 2 of 2]

So, reading posts that promise the world but are always wrong is better than being in the dark?
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:So, reading posts that promise the world but are always wrong is better than being in the dark?
It sounds to me that Okie is claiming that the Heisenberg principle also applies to RV forecasting.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012
"Cashing In" your IQD and VND
TUESDAY, 7 AUGUST 2012

We are right on the cusp- literally- of the RV happening. No Jets landing, nor any 747's, no ships docking, not ASN/AMN..... We are right there.

I have just a few things to say about the Global Currency Revaluation and I want to clear up some misconceptions and put to rest some ridiculous stories.

1- If you are in the US register for The Studley/General 64's bank package - you do NOT have to give out ultra private personal information, you do NOT have to list how much dinar you have. Unless you happen to be holding 500 million IQD and know a Wells Fargo Executive personally, you will NOT get a better rate anywhere.

2- Do NOT give your Dinar/Dong to anyone to cash in for you! Seriously people! If someone tells you that they can get you $55 per Dinar, they are LYING!!! I can guarantee that once this RV goes live, NO ONE will be getting $55 (any more)

3- None of the REAL exchange groups use Brokers, Escrow accounts, group trust accounts or any sort of middle man.

4- You MUST call to make an appointment- don't wait in the parking lot all night hoping to get in first. This is not like buying concert tickets. You MUST MUST MUST have an appointment.

5- When you get your appointment, do NOT show up to the bank wearing a neon orange shirt that says "I'm a filthy rich Dinarian!" That's like wearing a sign that says "I'm a stupid redneck with a ridiculous amount of money and I have no idea what to do with it so please mug me!"

6. Along with the RV is coming huge changes to all aspects of the financial industry and global economy. Do NOT invest money into any government or bank investments and stay out of the stock exchange for 3-6 months or until the financial world has settled down again.

REMEMBER: This is a currency exchange. You get your email with your code and 1 800 number, you make an appointment, you go to the BANK, give them your IQD and/or VND, they verify that it's legal currency, they take it and they hand you a deposit slip with your shiny new bank balance. Once that's done you can talk about trust funds and credit cards and all the fancy perks that your bank will now offer you. But it's still just a currency exchange.

... and in closing: On Your Marks..... Get Set.....

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:16 AM

1 comment:

1. Anonymous August 8, 2012 7:26 AM
I happen to have some VND and as silly as it sounds, I had no idea there was a process for exchange. I figured I could go to any currency exchange and make the conversion if and when an RV happens.
That said, how do I know the link given within this article is legit? The article said personal info isn't needed and you wont have to list the amount of notes you have BUT when going to the www.generals64.info website, it asks for exactly that...personal name and the amount of notes you have.
Anyone have any further info to help me out?
Thanks
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, August 9, 2012
Dinar Rumors Update - jonnywg
08/08/2012Hello all,

Just dropped in to advise all that i am still ok................................ and expecting things to happen shortly……………… it has been a few days and I am now back in CANADA. I am here to be a part of my son’s wedding…………………………………. I hear so many rumors about myself, it is hard to respond to…………….. I am not under house arrest ………… I have not cashed in ………………………………. I have no restrictions other than a NDA/NCA ……….. however nothing new is happening ………………… all appears to be done but it is not final for unknown reasons ……………………………………………it is quiet but strangely quiet.

[xyz] .jonnywg shortly as in hours? before 8/9/12?

[.jonnywg] xyz shortly as in who really knows.

[justaguy] .jonnywg Welcome, we used to have an intel guy by that name. j/k lol

[.jonnywg] justaguy there is no intel to give ............... all has been completed for 2 months or more and it is greed and interference that is the delay.

[.jonnywg] I can say that we are ....... and have been in a favorable position for a long time. as said, I am in CANADA AND will be here for a while.[blessedandhighlyfavored] .jonnywg What is your opinion on Fox Business News talking about an article today that was published in Feb 2012 about the Iraqi Dinar being a scam and/or fraud and advise people not to invest? Do you feel this is smoke like the Kuwaiti Dinar revaluation in 1991?

[.jonnywg] blessedandhighlyfavored fox and all the other news are looking for provocative news.

[.jonnywg] Wells Fargo to this day will not deal with the dinar.

[blessedandhighlyfavored] .jonnywg Is that smoke about WF? Isn't WF suppose to be the bank to release the codes to us?

[.jonnywg] blessedandhighlyfavored do not know what it is but in the last 2 months i have been in houston, TAMPA, MILWAKI, DENVER, PHEONIX AND BUFFALO................................... EVERY WELLS FARGO I WENT IN WOULD NOT OPEN A BANK ACCOUT IF I MENTIONED IT WAS FOR DINAR CURRENCY DEPOSITS................................................................ this is their policy until the official rv.

The bank screens are being played with and currently show values at the back currency screens or $4.15 for the IQD.

[booyah] .jonnywg hi is it really you!!

[.jonnywg] booyah yes and I still own the domains for intel4u.com and 3sintel with SWEETQUEEN AS MY PARTNER.

[highlander65] .jonnywg how much longer can they play with numbers on the backscreens and what is the purpose of doing that ?

[.jonnywg] highlander65 DO NOT KNOW THE PURPOSE BUT 9 MONTHS AGO ALL WAS REAL ........NOW IT IS MISINFO 50% OF THE TIME.

[ram1] .jonnywg Is that $4.15 showing in the US or Canada?

[.jonnywg] ram1 USA, DOLLARS.

[sandytob] .jonnywg it appears that no one really knows why this has not happened yet. Is that true from your viewpoint, or is it just abut information that we are not privy to?

[.jonnywg] sandytob I AGREE.

[CrGsLdy] .jonnywg Are countries really trading the IQD as we have heard?

[.jonnywg] CrGsLdy NO LEGAL CURRENCY TRADES YET BUT............ THERE ARE TRADES ON THE BARTER SYSTEM.

[nathansmom] .jonnywg so it is safe to say this is just about control from the PTB-- and we have NO real idea WHEN this will happen?? We could be looking at months longer?

[.jonnywg] nathansmom THE RV IS A SMALL DROP IN THE BUCKET AS TO THE TOTAL DOLLARS INVOLVED BUT YES IT COULD TAKE TIME OR IT COULD BE TOMORROW.

[dguru] .jonnywg john do yu really think madam wu has anything to do with this?

[.jonnywg] dguru MADAM WU IS THE PERSON IN CHARGE AND IS A CHAMPION OF HUMANITARIAN RIGHTS AND THE REBUILDING OF USA.

[sandytob] .jonnywg since Madame Wu is supposed to be so powerful, and is in charge, why can't she move this along?

[.jonnywg] sandytob MADAM WU HAS TO SATISFY MANY COUNTRIES AND MANY EGOS.

[oucrazy] .jonnywg.. . Does Madam Wu have e desire to push this through as quickly as possible?

[.jonnywg] oucrazy YES.

[carolinah2o~~] .jonnywg Are the packs bring processed and we are just waiting our turn?

[.jonnywg] carolinah2o~~ YES.

[misskitty05] .jonnywg Is there any truth to the rumor that China has given an ultimatum to get this done?

[.jonnywg] misskitty05 WHO KNOWS? BUT WE HAVE HEARD THIS MANY TIMES.

[booyah] .jonnywg .jonnywg where is bella? is she ok?

[.jonnywg] booyah BELLA HAS HAD SOME MEDICAL ISSUES AND IS DOING PRETTY GOOD...................... JUST NEEDED SOME TIME OFF.

[booyah] .jonnywg tell her we miss her!!

[.jonnywg] booyah I CERTAINLY WILL ..................... HOPE TO TALK TO HER LATER TODAY

[.jonnywg] I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE SOONER THAN LATER.............................................. BUT ALL IS READY TO PROCCEED

[alohadinar] .jonnywg Aloha and it is great to see you back and in better health. Do feel all of the delays have had any effect on the rate, and does prior to the end of August look good?

[.jonnywg] alohadinar RATE CAN BE ANYTHING BUT IN MY OPINION THE PUBLIC RATE WILL BE $4-7 ................ AND A GROUP RATE WILL BE A BIT HIGHER.

[keiji] .jonnywg are the banks still on high alert for this? TY

[.jonnywg] keiji THE BANKS ARE FRUSTRATED BEYOND BELIEF AND ARE OVER PREPARED.

[pebbles1] any word on the VND?

[.jonnywg] pebbles1 WILL RV WITH THE IQD.

[Hebrews11:1] Jonnywg hi Are our bank packages a currency sale to a third or a currency exchange based on the revaluation of the dinar?

[Hebrews11:1] Jonnywg Correction- currency sale to third party.

[.jonnywg] Hebrews11:1 THERE ARE CASHIN PACKAGES AND DEPOSIT PACKAGES .............. YOU WILL HAVE TO REVIEW BOTH.

[trooperb] jonnywg.. I have yet to have someone explain on how chat sites like this can effect this thing to pop.. Thank you in advance..

[.jonnywg] trooperb THE CHAT SITES CAN STOP THE RV BY DIVULGING CONFIDENTIAL INFO.

[.jonnywg] THE CHAT SITE SHOULD BE THERE TO DISCUSS WHAT TO DO,,,,,,,,,,, IDEAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PROJECTS............................ NOT RATE AND DATE

[dguru] .jonnywg who really knows the confidential info?

[.jonnywg] dguru A FEW.

[M64] .jonnywg good evening, just got into chat, sorry if this was asked but did Wells Fargo release a policy statement in regards to the IQD as you mentioned a few weeks ago? Thanks.

[.jonnywg] M64 A GOOD QUESTION............................ WELLS FARGO HAS SET UP INDEPENDENT WIRE STATIONS IN EACH CURRENCY BRANCHES TO HANDLE THE VOLUME AFTER THE RV.

[da58] .jonnywg could we experience a global currency exchange - without an iraqi rv - or that being at a later date?? (sorry, if this is repeated, lost connection..)

[.jonnywg] da58 NO, ALL AT ONCE.

[pmw1973] blessedandhighlyfavored i have a person at my job that was a solider i asked if she had iqd she said no and hated people like me :)

[.jonnywg] pmw1973 PRAY FOR HER.

[pmw1973] she meant she new she was gettin the shaft I guess.

[dealdoctor] .jonnywg please elaborate do you meen Wells Fargo has set up independent wire stations in each currency branch to handle the volume BUT there was nothing specific in that new policy reference IQD or VND just currency in general.

[.jonnywg] dealdoctor CANNOT ELBORATE ................ BUT IT IS TO HANDLE VOLUME.

[crossways] .jonnywg Do you have an idea as to how long we will have to exchange at our bank package rate? 7-10

[crossways] days? or more?

[.jonnywg] crossways WELL I CAN TELL YOU THAT I WILL NOT WAIT....................... AND WILL CASHIN AS SOON AS I CAN.

[meggie55] .jonnywg Are any of your contacts really in a position to really know whats going on IYHO?

[.jonnywg] meggie55 YES BUT DETAILS CANNOT BE REVEALED.............. I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE INFO IN GENERALITIES.....................

[dwg14] .jonnywg i just want to say thanks for aall you do and bring in.... i've been in this 5,5yrs and will be here till . its over (RV) :)

[.jonnywg] dwg14 THE LAST 2 YEARS I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED MORE THAN FULL TIME .................... I NOW WILL HAVE TO DEVOTE SOME TIME AS TO PROVIDING FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION........ LOL

[keiji] .jonnywg are the intel guys being so silent mean they truly think this is upon us?

[.jonnywg] keiji THERE IS NO INTEL LEFT..................... THUS NOTHING TO SAY....................... THE ONLY NEW DEVELOPMENTS ARE MOVEMENTS IN THE PROSPERITY PACKAGES......... AND WGS.................................. THIS EVOLVEMENT IS THE REAL DEAL AND........................ IT IS NEAR COMPLETION.

[childofgod] No matter how broke we all are, we are still here and we are educating ourselves and becoming stronger. We have some serious work to do going forward post RV!

[.jonnywg] childofgod I AGREE.

[diverdown] .jonnywg Do the people holding this up even consider the people suffering in Iraq?

[.jonnywg] diverdown NO.

[greek1212] .jonnywg How come we dont hear anything about the tarriff anymore, that was supposed to be a huge factor for the last 2 months and not a word in Aug???

[.jonnywg] greek1212 NO INFO RELEASED.

[imperium] .jonnywg Please share what you can about the WGS.

[imperium] .., by "near completeion" you mean days?

[.jonnywg] imperium SORRY JUST GENERALITIES...................... THERE HAS BEEN MOVEMENT PROVEN.

[sandytob] .jonnywg I thought the RV had to happen before the PP and WGS could be released? Or do I have that backwards?

[.jonnywg] sandytob COULD BE EITHER WAY .....WHO KNOWS?

[noway37] if its really all done.. wasnt we told once its done ya can turn back.. so why not open up and start talkin and tellin us all.. and quit hiding behind the silence and all?

[.jonnywg] noway37 I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH DEATH THREATS.

[.jonnywg] THE MODS HERE ARE EDUCATED AND ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS............... SWEET QUEEN DESERVES THE CREDIT.

[bebba] .jonnywg why are you getting death threats? ... sorry... that stunned me.

[.jonnywg] bebba IT HAS INTENSIFIED OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS........... I HAVE HAD TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS AS MY IP WILL SHOW DIFFERENT EVERY DAY SO AS TO HIDE MY LOCATION ...........................A LOT OF PEOPLE BLAME BELLA AND MYSELF FOR THE DELAY............... BELLA HAS HAD TO MOVE LOCATIONS BECAUSE OF IT.

[#2sister] .jonnywg will the PP and WGS benefit us small guys that are nobodies or just the whobodies?

[.jonnywg] #2sister THEY WILL CHANGE AMERICA.

[#2sister] .jonnywg for the better or for the worst?

[.jonnywg] #2sister BETTER.

[youneverknow] jonny good to see you, missed your post, it is very nice to know you and Bella are okay, I hope this to be over soon for your sakes as well as ours.

[.jonnywg] youneverknow THANKS.

[.jonnywg] I WILL BE BACK................. I HOPE TO HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS BY FRIDAY AND I WILL POST IT HERE

[dinardr] JONNY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING IN ..

[#2sister] .jonnywg thank you so very much for your time! Stay safe...We need you and love you guys!!!

[.jonnywg] #2sister WE WILL BE FORCED TO GO AWAY FOR A WHILE ........................ DEPENDS ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES ................... BUT THE THREATS ARE REAL AND A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT LOST A LOT OF MONEY ON RESERVES BLAME US................ WE WILL BE VERY QUIET FOR A WHILE.

THANKS ALLPosted by John MacHaffie at 9:27 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous August 9, 2012 10:42 AM
Hey you dudes...non of this will happen until you get that you are not more blessed than anyone else here!? Source does not pick favorites...you align with Source and natural law and do good and good will come to you and anyone! It certainly has nothing to do with any narrow organized view point about life! We are all blessed to be here and we all need to appreciate this fact! Enjoy, and let responsilbly good times roll!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

For some clarity on the Dinar RV situation, read the clear and concise material below. And don't blame me if you don't understand it - this is just an indication of how important it is!

Saturday, August 18, 2012
Dinar and Financial Info Commentary
John, a few months ago they were talking about the FED doing a QE3 and shortly thereafter, someone decided to change it to a Stimulus. Check this out..

08/17/2012

[cruiser] Hi and good evening everyone!!! Please pay attention to this. As Stated today, QE3 has happened along with the ECB Stimulus package (shadowed by the hint and speculated by the market). Explained this afternoon how and why and what indicators have shown us this. THE ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENTS From the FED WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!

What will happen and what are you talking about will be the questions and for good concern. WE are at a time where Banking changes are occuring and have been for some time. Currency will be backed by gold and/or other hard assets. This means the USD will no longer be the currency that all other currencies and commodities peg/use as the tradeable currency.

With this change The USD will non existent and replaced with the UST Note/dollar ( Just like the opposite change of the UST note going goodbye and the FED dollar replacing it). How and when this will take place. I DO NOT KNOW.

[Jeff] cruiser wow flipping knew it but I could not verify thanks DUDE pard ole buddy LOL now I am wide awake yeppeeee

[MtnStar] cruiser that is spot on with what my international financer friends are telling me
Tenizen] Cruiser what does this mean to us laymons?

[Jeff] MtnStar I spent all day trying to flipping verify this and I am exhausted now cruiser did it wow I am so thrilled

[Jeff] Tenizen the cover story has begun

[ready4riches] cruiser cruiser means the end of the fed?

[musiccitylady] ok, what exactly does this mean? I am confused. Make it plain n simple for me please

[virgorabbit] i guess Im dense...what does this mean for our CE?

[highlander65] cruiser So QE3 has happened but meanwhile there are reporters claiming it will not happen.... where was it stated?

[dealdoctor] cruiser would that QE3 be in the USA and the FED not mention it ..I get that ECB stimulus is happening in the European Union...SO...what pressure does this put for our RV to happen or delay?

bebba] dealdoctor so last week early this week when they were saying on CNBC no QE3 right now... it was smoke?

[musiccitylady] honeybelle I need it made simplier

musiccitylady] but what will all this mean for the rv taking place? quickly or more delays now?

[moonchild] what I do not understand is why QE3 would take place but be kept secret.

[highlander65] moonchild guess it is not time to be unveiled yet

honeybelle] I am trying to understand this I feel so dumb:(

[dealdoctor] honeybelle It is good news and explains WHY the markets have been so strange AND it is preliminary to our RV

[dealdoctor] Jeff You got independently of cruiser that the ECB did their stimulus and the FED did QE3 but FED will not announce it?

cruiser] Guys, understand, there will be no report or news because there will be NO Formal ANNOUCNEMENT. There was an article either WED or THURS. that talked about this hidden QE3. The end of July, we has a WED and THURS. that everyone expected an annoucement of stimulus and QE3. That did not happen. What Happened was they let the Hedge Funds take over the markets and run Both markets up. Just from a simple promise (that has been said numerous times before) from the ECB, The European markets went crazy. Now with all of the speculation on QE3, in the media, the job was done. QE3 is now priced in the markets and THe FED never has to announce it.

[cruiser] Article was on CNBC

[bebba] Cruiser... makes sense as to why the markets have stayed propped up for the last couple of weeks... see it now..

[dealdoctor] cruiser The CNBC article said something about a "hidden QE3" or do I misunderstand what CNBC said? Also this makes perfect sense WHY the markets have been so HIGH and the real economy so HARSH! Insiders knew of a hidden stimulus especially the hedge funds. Correct?

[highlander65] cruiser OK so why would they do it this way-- just as a cover for our baby and to be less obvious so people not in the know would not get all crazy with more printing dollars out of thin air?

[cruiser] highlander65 to avoid politics

[cruiser] highlander65 They are not going to print any more worthless dollars.

[greek1212] cruiser if QE3 has happen quietly and we havent seen our RV is that not a bad situation for us to be in???

[cruiser] greek1212 No. It had to happen. first. Should mean we are in the process.

[~healthy3] cruiser I was asking if that info will move the announcement of the IQD rv? What we are waiting for

[~healthy3] dealdoctor ty. so now we should see the rv, correct?

[cruiser] ~healthy3 I have not figured out the entire process. Once I do, I believe it will not matter.

[highlander65] cruiser but that's what QE is all about?

[mbillions] cruiser Ok.. so our currency is now backed by assets... the federal reserve note is no more... QE

[dealdoctor] ~healthy3 we will...all this says to me we are closer...no rate or date from this guy...:)

[cruiser] goofy Hinted more toward the ECB and Europe, but talked a little about QE3

[~healthy3] cruiser IMO, you are a lot smarter than I am

[mbillions] QE3 has been released, now what? crusier

cruiser] mbillions Not that it is realeased. The markets took the lack of movement and ran with it. Saving the FED from doing anything.

[diverdown] All currencies pairs stopped trading at 17:00 hours but USD/IQD is still updating as of a couple minutes ago. The EUR/IQD last updated at 18:57 hours. The USD/IQD updates to Bid 1162.75 Ask 1168.50 then changes back to Bid 1165.50 Ask 1165.50

[diverdown] pick3king yes there is. I do not know what it means, but it is interesting

[diverdown] FOREX IS suppose to be closed

[misskitty05] cruiser I thought they were going to announce QE3 in part to explain the sudden infusion of cash, and consumer spending resulting from the RV? If QE3 has already occurred and won't be announced, how does the positive change in consumer spending (houses, cars vactiobs etc get explained?)

[dealdoctor] cruiser THANK you for your intell tonight you are a CHAMPION....how few in America have this information...we are blessed and have a blessing on the way...I see the first world becoming the second world and the second world becoming the first world and the poor third world has no change

[mbillions] cruiser I apologize... I misunderstood you... I thought you said QE3 has happend...

[goofy] cruiser do you think the hidden QE3 and the changing to the UST notes and to an asset based currency are all tied together?

[cruiser] goofy Yes. Just do not know how and when it will all play out.

[dealdoctor] diverdown IS that Forex or just a currency website?

[Jeff] cruiser STILL HERE THINKING COULD QE4 being September announcement but veiled as QE3? Then RV? Plot thickens

[diverdown] dealdoctor NETDANIA still showing the USD/IQD updated while all other pairs stopped at 17:00 hours. WHich is when the forex closes for the weekend

[diverdown] dealdoctor the only pair updating is the USD/IQD. Very Strange

[misskitty05] cruiser I made a comment along those lies earlier today and someone suggested that the amount of cash infusion we are expecting from the RV would be noticed in a minute .. no way to hide it... do you agree?

[cruiser] misskitty05 It will remain hidden. There wil be other issues, think that will ahve tobe addressed other than our Dinar.

[highlander65] cruiser so just saying they are doing it caused the same effect therefore no longer necessary

[2mater] cruiser the suggestion of this from the Fed Res brought this on

[highlander65] diverdown dealdoctor can anyone else confirm what diverdown is seeing??/

[misskitty05] diverdown let's hope it means something!

[Jeff] I need to confirm this with my banker friends

[dealdoctor] highlander65 I do not have access to those kinds of websites. I do know they are NOT official but it is weird nontheless

[diverdown] Jeff the bid and ask changes and the time is updating for the USD/IQD

[diverdown] Jeff great please confirm

[Jeff] dealdoctor this may just be only testing folks not anything official

[dealdoctor] Jeff yes.. a trial run comes before the RUN! So RUN it already!

[ForHim] diverdown thx

[sonnayhwh] Jeff - Do you know of other times the Forex has moved after hours?

[diverdown] sonnayhwh not me

cruiser] 2mater Yes it did. Also Suggestion and words from the ECB.

[2mater] Jeff operative word being 'may' - hope not

[sonnayhwh] diverdown - h-e-a-r- that is! lol

[Jeff] sonnayhwh I would not call it movement I would call it testing...calling people now LOL

[diverdown] sonnayhwh good question though I would like to here what others have to say

[pmw1973] ive seen net dania down to 1130 .... months ago and baam! back to 1165

[diverdown] pmw1973 forex is closed but the USD/IQD is still updating

cruiser] 2mater Yes. The markets would be on a sell of by now, like all the other times words were spoken and nothing happend. This time is not the case and markets are staying strong.

sonnayhwh] cruiser - Did I understand earlier that the QE3 was to be "hidden", and that meaning there would not be an increase of amount of currency in circulation?

[cruiser] sonnayhwh Yes that is correct.

[sonnayhwh] cruiser - Thx, soooo. . . .then the only other option would be to increase the value of the currency that is already in circulation. . .I think I like what I'm hearing! TY!

[moonchild] I keep wondering how long the reset/RVs can be postponed.

ontime] I like what I am reading tonight and the fact that 7 of the last 9 revalues in Iraq have happened on a Friday. Lol

[2mater] Jess/Cruiser - I have both of you a couple of times ?'s about educational/experience background and you both claim 'oh, just ordinary invested guy' -think you lied lol

cruiser] 2mater I am serious. I do talk with some finance people, and bounce thoughts of of them. When one of them says to me, "I make a lot of sense", I know I have something.

[sananddan24] Did someone say that the IQD and USD is still updating?

[SGD3] sananddan24 It is on Netdania, about every three minutes

[Jeff] oK back sorry my banker buddies told me this is most likely testing, after arguing with each other we all agreed this must be testing for what maybe something good coming next week who knows ? they do not know for sure either. Sorry, trying

[ontime] Jeff This would be the perfect time then...we are not expecting it until next week. Lol

[sonnayhwh] Jeff - Thx for the update. And doesn't Forex start their week Sunday afternoon?

diverdown] sonnayhwh yes

pmw1973] okie stated forex or something a time frame is between sat 6pm cst till 5pm sun ....anyone remember/confirm

[tootygal] pmw1973 He said that is when all the banks around the world are closed...and that would be a great time to do the RV???

[ken153] pmw1973 yes thats when forex is closed

[Jeff] I think what Cruiser shared earlier is much more merit than the Forex stuff guys because what Curiser confirmed is the cover story

[diverdown] Jeff thanks for checking

[diverdown] Jeff its is strange out of the currencies in the world the pair which is still updating in USD/IQD

diverdown] Jeff hopefully testing for our BIG Day

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:27 AM

2 comments:

1. siriusvoid August 18, 2012 12:22 PM
A lot of geopolitical maneuvering and economic negotiation is needed to right the world and make this RV a success.
I believe important and needed changes are happening now that must be viewed in a context.
The old fiat system is past the point of diminishing returns. Something must be done or it will soon fail.
BRICS alliance and the League of Non-Aligned countries are pressing the issue.
G-5 countries are hopelessly in debt, with weakening currencies.. The Euro is tanking.
It's looking more and more like Euroland will split... Or at least separate into two factions. The obvious line of demarcation being Catholic/Protestant. Not religious... Just sayin
China must remain pegged to $USD or their currency will inflate
The whole mess is deflationary.
Israel, with UN and US backing is threatening military aggression with ME neighbors.
Iraq is still weak and unstable. They have a lot of excess Dinar that needs to be removed from the economy. Also they must de-dollarize before moving ahead with plans to raise the value of Dinar.
Russia and China are negotiating for peace in Syria and Iran.
The ECB forced the EU issue by refusing as of last month to honor worthless Greek govt bonds in payment of debts... 3.2 billion Euros coming due Aug 20 2012.
Within this context some interesting things have apparently been taking place.
- Latest scuttlebutt courtesy of Tom Heneghan is Israel's PM Netanyahu purchased a huge reserve of Iraqi Dinar with US Foreign Aid money based on US promises to reimburse. It wast then wired it to the National Bank of Italy who converted it into Euros and wired it to Greek bank accounts in Luxembourg where it would leave no paper trail.
The whole USD/IQD transaction would have occurred 'off the books' and was most likely used to grease the wheels of progress between the factions of Iraq. Those Dinar will never hit the street and those dollars will probably wind up in private accounts in Europe.
Sound complicated?
Money laundering often is.
But there you have it.
Therein lies the hidden QE3
And therein lies the ME peace.
If all this is true, I believe we will see the RV very soon.

1. siriusvoid August 18, 2012 2:20 PM
Is Italy re-capitalizing with the Iraqi Dinar RV?
Believe it or not, when this RV happens, If the entire 3.2 Billion Euro tranche was paid for with IQD... - those near worthless Iraqi notes could be worth up to roughly 3.3 trillion Euros. - ball park fugure.. If it RVs higher than the Euro... GOD only knows.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

one of the more delusional people I've seen this decade wrote:Latest scuttlebutt courtesy of Tom Heneghan is Israel's PM Netanyahu purchased a huge reserve of Iraqi Dinar with US Foreign Aid money based on US promises to reimburse. It wast then wired it to the National Bank of Italy who converted it into Euros and wired it to Greek bank accounts in Luxembourg where it would leave no paper trail.
The stupidity of some people boggles my mind.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The dinaridjits are making less sense even than usual today.

QE3, I thought that was a boat, a big boat. I realize, that in their fantasy world that they think someone could do something major to the financial system(s) and no one would notice, but come on..... Or that there is enough gold to even begin to back a currency of any size.

I loved the part about Italy refinancing itself on the reval, more good fantasy. Just completely clueless.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:
one of the more delusional people I've seen this decade wrote:Latest scuttlebutt courtesy of Tom Heneghan is Israel's PM Netanyahu purchased a huge reserve of Iraqi Dinar with US Foreign Aid money based on US promises to reimburse. It wast then wired it to the National Bank of Italy who converted it into Euros and wired it to Greek bank accounts in Luxembourg where it would leave no paper trail.
The stupidity of some people boggles my mind.
You're just jealous that you didn't think of this complicated, overworked, Rube Goldbergesque scheme yourself and made millions off it!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"If all this is true, I believe we will see the RV very soon."

I saw the RV back at the end of July. It was parked in the parking lot of my Boy Scout Council's summer camp.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Remember how it "had to" RV before Ramadan? And then for sure once it was over? That was last Saturday. Now the boys have new breaking news! and MacHaffie, who had been staying quiet, is all over it!

Friday, August 24, 2012
Dinar Intel Updates

8-23-2012 Intel Guru Blaino IQD IS CURRENTLY RE-APPEARING ON TELLER SCREENS IN MANY AREAS AND ACROSS THE BACK END OF THE BANKING SECTOR. THIS COULD BE A PART OF THE PLAN TO HAVE IT JUST "APPEAR" SORT OF SUDDENLY. TV GUY REPORTED THAT LONG LINES OF TRAFFIC WERE BACKED UP TRYING TO GET INTO THE CITIES IN IRAQ...HAPPY PEOPLE THAT SEEMED CONTENT TO WAIT FOR THE CHANCE TO GET IN...ALSO, TELEVISION SHOWED THE NEW "COINS" BEING DISTRIBUTED AND USED IN THE MARKET BY IRAQI'S. AS I SEND THIS OUT I AM INFORMED THAT VP "SMOKEY JOE" IS EN ROUTE TO BAGHDAD FOR NATIONAL CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION. WE HAD THIS YESTERDAY, BUT IT'S NOW FIRM! I SAY "GREAT!"

8-23-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man APPARENTLY THERE ARE MUCH BEING FINISHED TODAY--WILL INFORM YOU WHEN PERMITTED...LOT'S GOING ON TODAY--IT MAY BE A VERY INTERESTING DAY IN THE DINAR WORLD.

8-23-2012 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The biggest thing on everyone's mind (both here AND overseas) is the news about Maliki...Everyone is making a big deal about who's doing what over there, and some people even think it means something when they read that maybe Maliki is crooked (duh! He's Iraqi AND a politician!!!) Business is going to continue, the RV Train is still chugging along, and none of that "noise" makes any difference...this pending RV will make a LOT of money...so why would they not continue to carry the torch? In a nutshell - don't worry about it, because it's basically fluff and noise. The BIG picture shows us that Iraq is still heading to more prosperous days, and we're tagging along. [Post 1 of 7...stay tuned!!]

8-23-2012 Intel Guru SteveI According to...our sources, the feeling and word on the street is that the new coins will be introduced on or about September 1st.

8-23-2012 Intel Guru Ray Just wanted to pass a little info to you about Iraq...contacts...said the people over there are still looking at Sept. 1 as an RV date. They haven’t been told anything different yet. Also, they did see on the news and in some papers that the government plans on releasing the new coins on September 1 too. As one of my contacts told me, if they don’t RV, the coins will be basically worthless and the people there will not use them. [Post 1 of 2...stay tuned!!]

8-23-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy ...Iraq has options and I do believe a drastic change in the monetary system is required for Iraq to accomplish what we believe they will. It's far more complex than I had hoped it would be that's for sure. I do think Iraq presents a unique situation though and has come along at a very opportune time as we see the global monetary system struggling. ...all we can do is hope that whatever solution they choose, it benefits the country of Iraq and anyone holding their currency.

8-23-2012 Intel Guru TerryK Couple things going on out there - Iraq is shipping things over to Iran - commodities and money. USA may cut off economic funding to Iraq because of this - if this happens could slow things down quite a bit. Got a call from one of my sources, stated there is a certain currency showing up on their screen, 4.65 or 4.85. Waiting for him to call me back.

8-23-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman alot think the rv is happening now...woooooooo phone blowing up...im not calling anything just hearing wonderful stuff .

8-23-2012 Intel Guru BOBGETZ6 [ I read ...and saw a screen shot of the CBI @ .27 which equals 3.61.] That should be the Iraqi in country rate via the CBI. We should do much better, IMO. I am thinking $5 plus. I am wondering about the VND. I am hearing 32-42 cents.

8-23-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy I do believe Iraq will revalue their currency and I think there are many ways they can achieve this. For painfully obvious reasons, the CBI will never announce to the world that they are about to revalue their currency. Shabibi himself alluded to this in Washington when he said "Even if I knew I could never tell you." Whether there are several incremental adjustments or a historical large currency appreciation of 100,000% to get us to 1 to 1, I do think Iraq will accomplish returning their currency to its previous levels by increasing the value of the paper currency in a quantitative sense. [Post 3 of 3]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:41 AM

$5 each? That's WAY too low! I'm thinking at least $500 each, or maybe $5,000! GO RV!
"Follow the Money"