Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by Gregg »

One of my interests since youth has been riverboats, especially the Delta Queen and her sister ship, the Mississippi Queen. So this little tidbit caught my eye..
okieoilman] I SPEAK WITH RONNIE MILSAP OCCASIONALLY AND HE IS GOING TO PUT A SHOW ON FOR US ABOARD THE MISSIPPI QUEEN RIVER BOAT IN A FEW MONTHS FOR A SELECTED FEW
Except, the Delta Queen is no longer a traveling riverboat, it is permanently moored in Chattanooga as a hotel. As for the sister ship, the Mississippi Queen, well....
Memories are all that's left now of the Mississippi Queen, the once spectacular paddlewheel steamboat that recently met a quiet demise after languishing in a local berth since 2006.
That was the Perry Street Wharf in Gretna, which after serving as an intensive care ward for the aging Queen, bid farewell to the moldy, mildewed relic last month as it was towed down the river to a scrap metal yard in the Harvey Canal.

"It looked like she was tired," said Walter Haley, operations manager of Boland Marine, which watched over the steamboat for the past four years. "It will be salvaged of the machinery. They might save the hull because the steel was so thick."

http://www.nola.com/business/index.ssf/ ... wheel.html

They don't even lie very well....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As if there is anything else to expect from Oakie oil scum, as the old saying goes, how do you know Oakie is lying, his lips are moving, or he is posting on the innerwebs.

I agree with you about the Queens, they were neat, and am sorry to see their passing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, May 1, 2013
OKIE FROM LAST NIGHT; PRAY THAT IT IS SO!!!!!

Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 8:09 AM

Okie Oil Man 4/30/13 Late Evening

[..okieoilman] THIS IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY--I WAS BURNED LAST NIGHT SO I AM APPROACHING THINGS IN A DIFFERENT MANNER TONIGHT. I HAD INTENDED TO TURN IN EARLY BUT THE PHONE CALL I HAVE JUST RECEIVED DESERVES REPORTING TO MY FAMILY. ACCORDING TO SOURCES ON BOTH COAST'S--THIS IS OVER AND SHOULD BE FINISHED DURING THE NIGHT CONTRARY TO WHAT I WAS FURNISHED YESTERDAY ABOUT THIS ONLY OCCURRING DURING THE DAY LIGHT HOURS. THE SOURCES WERE ADAMANT ABOUT THEIR INFORMATION AND I AM FURNISHING YOU THIS IN THAT CONTEXT ALSO----FOR ALL OUR SAKES I PRAY THIS TIME THEIR TIMING IS RIGHT--BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] SOMEONE TOLD ME TODAY I HAD EARNED THE NAME OF "EARLY OKIE"--WELL--I GUESS THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT

[..okieoilman] EVEN THOUGH I WAS INFORMED THIS WAS TO BE COMPLETE TONIGHT--I AM PERSONALLY GOING TO GIVE IT AN EXTRA DAY OR TWO TO MAKE SURE IT IS REAL THIS TIME AND NOT ANOTHER FALSE ALARM.

[..okieoilman] IT IS TOO NERVE WRACKING ON ALL OF US TO JUMP THE GUN SO I AM LABORING ON THE SIDE OF CONSERVATISM --BUT IF IT IS COMPLETED TONIGHT WE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT TOMORROW---MY THINKING IS STILL AN EXTRA DAY OR TWO FOR CAUTION'S SAKE

[..okieoilman] YOU GUYS STOP GIVING ME ANY HONOR AND PRAISE--IT ALL BELONGS TO OUR GOOD LORD AND HIM ONLY

[..okieoilman] WITHOUT THE LOVE OF GOD--DINAR IS JUST USELESS PAPER--LET'S ALL KEEP OUR PRIORITY'S IN ALIGNMENT WITH WHAT THE LORD HAS IN STORE FOR EACH OF US. LET'S MAKE HIM PROUD OF US AND NOT BE ASHAMED THAT WE DIDN'T FOLLOW THRU WITH OUR VOW'S WE EACH MADE TO HIM.

[shirley1] thank you, Okie... If they authorize you to send the graduation post, will you still wait a day or two before posting?
[..okieoilman] SHIRLEY--THE MOMENT I GET AUTHORIZATION FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE IT WILL TAKE ME ABOUT 10 SECONDS TO START TYPING

[..okieoilman] HAPPY1---THEN WHERE IN THE CAT HAIR HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST 10 YEARS?
[happy1] praying best I can

[..okieoilman] I WILL NOT BE THE LEAST BIT EXCITED--I WILL ONLY FEEL A SENSE OF RELIEF FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF A FINANCIAL WIND-FALL.

[..okieoilman] SINCE I AM A DOG LOVER---JUST DO ME THE HONOR OF NAMING YOUR NEXT PUPPY----OKIE!

[simpleysaid] Just a thought ..okieoilman when you get permission for "The Post" please don't hold it for a day or two for caution's sake ok
[..okieoilman] SIMPLEYSAID--NO WORRIES THERE PARDNER

[..okieoilman] JUST DON'T EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT NAMING YOUR PUPPIES--------SOON-OR DELAY---OR DATE--OR RATE
[..okieoilman] DON'T TELL SPIRITUALWARRIOR OR PITBULL I AM ON---THEY THINK I'M ASLEEP

[..okieoilman] DELAWAREMEMOM SPANKED MY BUTT AND PUT ME TO BED WITHOUT MY SUPPER BUT I SLIPPED OUT AND WENT TO MICKEY D"S FOR A BIG MAC
[DelawareMeMom] Okie is like a teenager - slipped out the window to meet his friends.
[DelawareMeMom] I'll put Saran on his toilet seat.
[DelawareMeMom] Then make him clean it up
[..okieoilman] I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THERE ARE MANY HIGHLY PLACED DIGNITARIES IN A SPECIFIC LOCATION TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

[.~AnotherMod] Looking for a triangulation of triculation, to use in a calculation for the enumeration to end the procrastination of the revaluation.
[..okieoilman] ANOTHERMOD--BEEN WORKING ON THAT ALL DAY HAVEN'T YOU?

[..okieoilman] ANOTHERMOD--BEEN WORKING ON THAT ALL DAY HAVEN'T YOU?
[..okieoilman] I HAVE ALWAYS HAD MY OWN PARTICULAR METHOD OF SHORT HAND WITH MY WRITING---NOW I CAN'T EVEN READ MY OWN SHORT HAND
[..okieoilman] I MAN NOT BE GRAMATICALY (SP) CORRECT BUT I'M SURE YOU GET THE GIST OF WHAT I MEAN

[..okieoilman] LETS PRAY FOR A WONDERFUL DAY TOMMOROW--IT'S TIME FOR ME TO PUT A PLUG IN THE JUG AND GET OUT OF HERE---GOOD NIGHT----BLESSINGS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:56 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Call Ronnie Milsap and tell him to get the boilers a-goin' aboard the Missippi Queen, 'cause nothin' can stop us from seein' it this mornin'!

Friday, May 3, 2013
Dinar RV - "This is it. Should see it in the morning
EXPECT A SLIGHT OF HAND BY WFB- IF THEY DO WE WILL TRANSFER OUT IMMEDIATELY

Thursday, May 2, 2013
Dinar RV - "This is it. Should see it in the morning

Burk50) Robertprofessor..can you take a look at the Frank post on Recaps and tell me what you think?

[Robertprofessor] burk50 I quick, non critical or careful reading seems that it says much money has moved into the CBI but if so why hasn't the IQD RV'd then? Well, they cannot do the r v themselves. They wait for it to be done from outside Iraq, way above their authority.

burk50] Robert Proferror over all Franks info seemed to think anytime right ? Imo

Robertprofessor] burk50 Yes, I do see that.

[IslandDancer] Anyone see threeScotsman this morning? His personal wealth manager was maybe going to send him a screen shot of a rate

IslandDancer] [TheeScotsman] My Personal Wealth Banker with WF just texted me with the following cryptic msg. "This is it. Should see it in the morning. My source says it is 1:1 in Iraq at this moment with an announcement later tonight. Other sources are saying, too. Everyone is on the same page." Take this for what it is worth - R U M O R

[IslandDancer] [TheeScotsman] jam777 - no - she texted me a half hour ago or so and told me what I posted above - just now she texted me that when she gets in her office in the morning she will check her screen and send me a screen shot IF her intel is correct.

[tc0043] Coffeeone From all the intel calls I`ve been on, it has been stated there will be three different rates, CBI, UST, and bank rate for people not in groups. Group rate will be a multiple of the bank rate. RUMOR

DiddyKong] Coffeeone I think it will be simultaneous, just the CBI or the UN Treasury would be last to reflect. don't know how "real time" they are as the rates of currency change every hour

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:17 AM

Could this really be Dinar RV time instead of lyin' sack o' doodoo time like the last thousand or so with the same assurances? Why not? GO RV!!!!!!!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I think a better question would be could I be the long lost heir of the Aga Khan? I mean, if we're going to deal in fantasy, let's deal in something worthwhile.

I think the only realistic thing in the whole post was the rate 1:1, and then they got that wrong as the it should be 1:1000, new/old.

Are these dinaridjits so clueless about reality, rhetorical I know, that they don't realize, that IF or when, always assuming that they do now, Iraq gets around to doing this that it will be a real news item well in advance of the actual happening? Their precious "intel" be damned!!! No one is just going to flip a switch and they are suddenly going to become bazillionaires. Rhetorical again, I know. There are times that the level of dumb that some people aspire to positively astounds me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I think I have to rewrite my favorite dinaridjit song:

RV John
What's that tinfoil you have on?
Could it be your favorite clothes from days gone by?
And did I hear you say
You were meeting them here today
To take them to your RV in the sky

He's 41 and everyone calls him Okie
Those around him think that he's kinda jokey.
But he thinks he'll soon go very, very far
'cause Iraq will soon revalue its dinar.

All his life he's worked as a lowly chicken plucker
All the grifters know that he's a stupid... kind of sucker
for every two-bit hustle, scam and con.
Just as soon as he saves money, it is gone.

Now he listens to a man named John MacHaffie.
All the folks 'round Brownsville think he's daffy
to buy dinars and then hide them 'neath his roof
unaware that all his money will go Poof!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I think I have to rewrite my favorite dinaridjit song:

RV John
What's that tinfoil you have on?
Could it be your favorite clothes from days gone by?
And did I hear you say
You were meeting them here today
To take them to your RV in the sky
I have to admit it's catchy, but a little short of the specifics that Dinar RV Gurus love to add to their intel. How 'bout:

And did I hear you say
You were meeting them at your Wells Fargo private wealth manager's
To give you a negotiated group exchange rate that's 2 to 3 points above what you could get walking in off the street

Needs work so it flows nicely, but I think you see what I mean...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, May 4, 2013
OkieOilMan in OOM Chat 5-4-2013 Afternoon

New post SpecialAgentGibbs Today at 3:05 pm
[..okieoilman] GOOD SATURDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. HENCEFORTH AND IN THE FUTURE I AM GOING TO CLASSIFY ALL OF MY POSTS AS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT SEEMS THAT ON THE "LEFT COAST" LAST NIGHT THINGS FINALLY CAME TO A HEAD. IT SEEMS THAT THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THE DELAYING FACTOR AND RESPONSIBLE FOR US NOT HAVING AN R/V OR C/E STILL HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON THE RELEASE OF FUNDS OR AT LEAST THE ACTIVATION TIMING. IT WAS APPARENTLY DECIDED THAT IF COME MONDAY THESE ENTITIES WERE STILL HOLDING THE REINS BACK ON THIS TEAM OF HORSES IN THE U.S.A. THE R/V-C/E WOULD BE MOVED TO A FRIENDLY LOCATION CLOSE BY AND THE INITIATION OF THE PROCESS WILL BE STARTED THERE AS THOSE ENTITIES HOLDING THIS UP TILL NOW HAS NO INFLUENCE ON THAT COUNTRY. WE ANXIOUSLY AWAIT THE OUTCOME OF WHAT IF ANY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN THIS COMING WEEK--MONDAY WILL BE A LEADING INDICATOR AS TO WHEN AND WHERE THIS WILL BE ACTIVATED.---BLESSINGS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:18 PM

What happened to all the "It's already happened" statements of the last few weeks? It's now hung up? Darn those Illuminati!

3 comments:

Anonymous May 4, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Moving to another location won't make any difference. A few years ago Christopher Story listed Wells Fargo, CitiBank, and about 50 other banks and individuals who stole our money. Now that we are trying to recover those funds FROM THEM what makes anyone think that they are ever going to cooperate ?

Anonymous May 4, 2013 at 5:20 PM
when will you stop your crap,and stop using god for your own way of hiding the truth.you sould go away and stop this mess your stiring,god blesses us every day with out you and lies about the rv.

AnonymousMay 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Okie, Thank you for a very fine up date status report, will look for further up date on Monday, have not yet used up all prayers, so they are still goin
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

The dog ate his homework, AGAIN!!!!! Apparently the Chinese wunderkind wasn't quite as wunder as claimed, big surprise. Pakie Dokie, another schwing and a miss.

Informational Purposes, my Aunt Fanny!!!! This crap doesn't even qualify as amusement purposes anymore. Darn those left coast paperpushers all to heck!!!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The New New Nesara News Banner

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple Wells Fargo sources that:

AWAITING WELLS FARGO PER THE RV. BANK CODE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS COMING FROM GROUPS.

DISCUSSION IN WASH DC FRIDAY. LAST DESPERATE ATTEMPT BY THE BAD GUYS, (PTB) TO DELAY THE RV. FORMER CEO WAS FIRED AND WF SERVERS/SOFTWARE WERE RESET OVER THE WEEKEND.

SEVERAL THOUSAND BANKERS WERE ARRESTED OVER THE WEEKEND.

MONDAY RV USA - GOOD GUYS WON.

Monday, May 6, 2013
* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... *

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 6-May-2013 04:18:18

Hi, Folks -
=====
5-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I STILL MAINTAIN THAT TOMORROW [MONDAY] SHOULD BE A DAY OF ENLIGHTMENT (AT LEAST) IN KNOWING EXACTLY WHERE WE STAND RELEVENT TO THE TIMING OF THE EVENT. I KNOW MANY TIMES IN THE PAST I WAS INFORMED IN-CORRECTLY ABOUT THE TIMING BUT USUALLY THE ACCOMPANYING INTEL WAS CORRECT. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
5-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man TODAY THERE WERE MEETING'S IN EUROPE CONCERNING THE AGREEMENTS NECESSARY FOR ALL TO COME TO THE TABLE OF AGREEMENTS AND ENJOY THE FRUIT OF THEIR BANQUET. IT IS NOW OUR TIME TO ENJOY THE FRUITS OF MANY YEARS OF PREPARATION ON OUR BEHALF. BLESSINGS AND PRAY FOR A SUCCESSFUL DAY FOR US TOMORROW [MONDAY]. [post 2 of 2]
5-6-2013 Intel Guru TerryK HEARING THINGS HEATING UP FOR MONDAY. I THINK EVERYTHING IS READY FROM WHAT I'M HEARING. I WENT TO WASHINGTON DC FOR A FEW DAYS TO MEET WITH TWO OF MY SOURCES. WAS AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN GET TO THE WHITE HOUSE WITHOUT GETTING ON THE GROUNDS. WALKED OUTSIDE AND HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO A BUDDY OF MINE. HE IS SAYING WE ARE SO CLOSE THAT HE IS WALKING AWAY FROM HIS POSITION THIS WEEK. REALLY THINKING IT'S GOTTA BE THIS WEEK.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:41 AM 0 comments

"I know many times in the past I was informed in-correctly about the timing but usually the accompanying intel was correct?" Oops, sorry, I quoted that wrong it was "I KNOW MANY TIMES IN THE PAST I WAS INFORMED IN-CORRECTLY ABOUT THE TIMING BUT USUALLY THE ACCOMPANYING INTEL WAS CORRECT?" How can the intel be right but the time wrong when it's all about the time? For example:

Hey baby, how 'bout going to the big dance with me?
I don't know Okie, you're kinda weird...
Come on, it'll be fun!
Well ... OK, but only if you behave.
Great! I'm told it's at Noon Saturday. Meet you there!
Later...
Okie, you idiot, the auditorium is locked up and the signs on the doors say the big dance was last night! You were told it was today, huh? My furry ...
But, but, but... Then I was right! Except for the time.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I find it interesting, taht in Oakie Dokie's vocabulary being lied to is "INFORMED IN-CORRECTLY", which means, that he has been "INFORMing IN-CORRECTLY" everyone all this time, imagine that!!!

And gee, it's Mon, Mon evening, Mon night, and not a thing has changed, except that Oakie has been informing in-correctly, yet again, imagine that!!!!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, May 6, 2013
'HOT' RV NEWS + DINAR WISDOM!

DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!!!!! IT WILL EITHER
SLOW THINGS WAY DOWN OR STOP IT ALL
TOGETHER. U KNOW WHO U ARE. U R
HURTING MILLIONS OF US !!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the hot news of the day; let's hope it's true...
The amazing thing is in the first post below: People were told repeatedly to not call the banks, yet that's the first thing they started doing this morning! Dinar Recaps said the banks were really upset, and Recaps had to take down Okie's full post to try to stifle this ignorant play. As the person below notes, these Dinar Morons are going to be in a lot of trouble once their ship does come in. If they are too stupid to wait to call the banks until after the RV is announced, then they are too stupid to know how to protect their 'ass-ets' after this happens. This is the 'blessed' crowd who foolishly believe it is God who has chosen them in order to enrich them. But a fool and his money are soon parted - and God is not in the business of blessing fools.
As soon as this happens, I plan to sit back a week or so and watch what happens with the trial monkeys who rush to the banks. During that time I will be thinking deeply about how I will 'cash in' and how I will go about keeping what I have. And, finally, I am quite aware that all this is leading to a) a worldwide currency system, b) a cashless world and c) the mark of the beast.
So don't get too excited about a long-term retirement 'Life of Riley' for your future. Realize the future will be a bleak fulfillment of all the prophecies, so the wise will have a short time to get their ducks in a row and to carefully play out the cards dealt to them. At the end, the house will always win, so these funds will be a temporary blessing which will test the steadfastness of our wisdom - or reveal the utter lack of it.
JAN

I am truly amazed (not in a good way), that people STILL called the banks this morning! Okie's chat was removed. Banks are MAD.

After reading through the chat, I see where people are going to need SERIOUS help from professionals, as even now they cannot read, nor follow instructions. Even simple ones at that.

[KajunRedBull] you of all folks should know, its in the bag!

KajunRedBull] As per Okie, the Banks started burning the midnight oil last night and CL was pushing them HARD!

[KajunRedBull] Banker met with CL in Europe over the weekend and yesterday/evening they reached agreement and are pushing to get rv done. We should know today more info...hopefully the rv will occur or it is really, really close...no more next week!

WCW] i just hope that there is not more to this than meets the eye... i guess we will know today lol

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:39 PM

22 comments:

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 6:47 PM
It's appreciated what "good" gurus are trying to do, and that is keep us in the game and excited until this finally does happen.
But we may not see the RV/Reset until at least June. A certain "spiritual event" must occur first to remove enough "bad guys" to tip the scales in our favor.
This is undoubtedly the portion of intel they are not telling us, or are not aware of themselves.
Chemtrails still in full force today on the east coast, flying in from all directions, completely covering the sun as usual. The rest of the sky is clear blue, so this is obviously deliberate.
"They" are still in control and trying to put a damper on things.
Consider what Cobra states below about completely removing the dark elements from the current banking system...
"Galactic energies preparing us for the activation of the portal on May 25th are beginning to accelerate."
"There will be no drastic changes in the global financial system before the portal opens. I am not yet allowed to speak about what will happen after."
As always, I hope it is sooner.

AnonymousMay 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Anon @ 6:47 - Cobra is not the "be all end all" of information for any timelines for "events" occurring for a change-over.
If you read his information there are serious discrepancies in his stuff about the financial system that he does not understand, because whoever he is getting his very limited information from does not understand either.
People have selective reading problems and only read and hear what they want to read and hear. A lot of information you see from the many channelings and people like cobra is simply rehashed stuff already known previously and is nothing new.
You need to get way out of the box with some serious intelligence to see "what" needs to be accomplished and "how" it needs to be accomplished in the best interest for everyone on the planet.
There is a very lot to know and discuss that no one on the ground is bringing up or talking about. Like the very grave psychological circumstances everyone is truly up against, so they could even have a chance of coming out of it.
So many items will be coming forth when announcements commence for very much re-learning with the very dramatic change that it will absolutely astonish everyone right out of their socks
The changes are designed to shut the mouths of the American smart asses who are party animals and think they actually know anything.
They are the ones holding back progress for the rest of the world and will be receiving a heavy dose of "shut the hell up" medicine.

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Ok, let me get this straight. .. because a few imbeciles call the bank, the bank gets MAD. SO WHAT! Thats an excuse to stop this whole 40 year train??? BULL ROAR! THAT'S A HEAPING HELPING OF CATEGORICAL BULL! SO who care what the banks want, They've been hinder driving us for centuries. Maybe thay ought to consider whats in store should this mess collapse.... Politicians, judges and Lia...Lawyers ain't gonna be the only meat swing from the trees. Good Lord, I have a pimple on my butt so let stop everything.. PFFT. I Call BULLCRAP! Get it moving, NOW!

Tess May 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM
This is NOT the "beginning of the end"...
This is a NEW beginning. People are not going to be sitting back a doing nothing... There is going to be DEMAND for everything.
So, try to CHOOSE something you want to DO that you may help when the DEMAND for everything rolls in.
If people have money they are going to WANT what they've always dreamed of having.
Tone up the skills you have that are 5D friendly and KNOW Galactic help is sure to follow.
Blessings to all (including the rocks).

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM
You're an idiot. Americans are too braindead to demand anything and the Galactics are demons. You need to beg God for mercy!

Anonymous May 7, 2013 at 5:42 AM
Have you been watching the Citizens Hearings on Disclosure? You need to wake up.

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Wow Jan, so you have it all figured out do ya?
I agree that it may well be leading to the one money mark of the beast system, but do you NOT read the word that seem to love. It talks about an endtimes transfer of wealth. And no person knows how long in between the transfer and the actual end of the age...(not the end of all things) These people that you are slamming and saying will lose their moneys are THE likely ones who will be spending a huge portion of their wealth to help others. And it sounds like you have one plan.... to take care of your own arse, while slamming everyone else.
Talk all you want, but NO-ONE person or religious group has a full understanding of what the future holds. That includes those who are long time studier's, including ME!
Take the ego down a few notches will ya, and start loving all mankind including those you seem to be repulsed by.

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 7:35 PM
What's Okie done wrong now?
He nearly always says at the end of his posts
NOT to call the banks.

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Lagarde did not push the RV button and rates will not show up on Forex or bank screens. There will be no RV exchange tomorrow. Anyone want to make a bet?

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM
how does calling the bank slow or make this not happen....that is total BS...Well John said it rved at 5 today so he is now like Wife in the Know, he cant turn this back....i am ready to have at least a hundred million floating around.

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Here we go again with the RV rumors...Sorry I don't believe it for one bit nothing has changed on mataf or Forex. Thanks again for getting the investors hopes up for nothing. Thank you for creating more marital issues and family conflicts. How about not releasing the information until it is fact. How do you all sleep at night release such garbage especially if they are rumors.If this going to take places then show us some facts...

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Is it a wonder why our children are in the state that they are when ADULTS can't listen to a simple request? SMH

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM
RV is a fraud. That's why it's always wrong, always sketchy, and always full on ridiculous conflicting advice. It's a fraud, people. If you get past your "get-rich" dreams, it's a lot easier to see that RV is a cabal energy harvesting tactic. They are harvesting te energy in the emotional "hope/let-down" cycle. And, these "intel" updates are the tools that perpetuate the hope/let-down cycle. If you were in a relationship with a partner who promised you the moon, and said every day to you, "don't worry baby, I'll do it tomorrow." Would you still believe them weeks, months or years later? At what point do you move on, and claim your life for yourself, instead of waiting on something else to save you? Don't wait for RV. It won't happen, ever.

Anonymous May 7, 2013 at 3:27 AM
The RV is NOT a fraud. Many of us have been led to this investment by higher powers. The Global Reset must and will take place. Banks have moved to Basel III. Asset-backed currency will return. Stop listening to Ginger... she has truly Snapped.

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 10:07 PM
One thing can happen to millions of peoples after Rv, within 3 years most of them are going bankrupt. If they go and mix with emotions without thinking, they are good for a zero in their account before long terme. Stay awake and remind one thing, all this is for removing the money and material trade in our mind to get higher in service to others, to be one with all human been and no more cheet, no profit on others, no game no power on others. That way you'll be in abondance for centuries, we are divine creative to serve the creation. God bless you all.

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Where is it written, Anon 7:26, that there will be a transfer of wealth in the end times?? Can you tell us the exact spot? I am assuming you are referring to the Bible...

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 11:33 PM
It's true that a lot of people who come into money spend it foolishly and end up broke or in debt. Hopefully wiser folks would talk to someone on how to invest wisely and would be set for the rest of their lives. Set up trust fund so they only have so much money at first then several years later get a little more. If they spent all of the first sum and ended up broke that they would know where they went wrong and learned what they did wrong. But you can't fix stupid!

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 11:41 PM
COBRA IS A F**KING JOKE!

Anonymous May 7, 2013 at 3:29 AM
I hope you're right pal, and Cobra's stuff is dis-info. May 25th is right around the corner, so I guess we'll see soon enough.

Anonymous May 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM
thats because OKIE WORKS FOR THE BANKS

Anonymous May 7, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Geez. if u call the banks u just might find out he's full of BS.. If RV can't happen till these other programs can happen then that means the cabal has to be taken out of the picture.. Look up people .. as long as u see chemtrails in the sky u know its not happened yet!! People need to stop letting others lead them around by the nose!

Anonymous May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM
way to string people along and blame it on them when things dont happen. keep that fear/desperation churning.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

DON'T CALL THE BANKS! It only makes them angry, and they'll call the head RVer and tell them to drag their heels. What other reason could there be for all these delays?

Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Okie Dinar Intel Early Morning 5/7

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, CALL THE BANKS ABOUT THIS!

[..okieoilman] GOOD (EARLY) TUESDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. THE INFORMATION THAT I HAD STATED I WOULD FURNISH YESTERDAY TOOK ALL NIGHT TO DEVELOP.

IT IS OF SUCH A SENSITIVE NATURE THAT I DON'T HARDLY KNOW HOW TO POST BECAUSE IT WILL RAISE A LOT OF QUESTIONS I AM SURE.

WITHOUT SPECIFICS AND NAMES YOU WILL HAVE TO USE YOUR INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND. LAST NIGHT A PLANE LANDED ON THE LEFT COAST WITH THE ONE INDIVIDUAL FROM A MID-EAST COUNTRY THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE EXPECTED TO BE IN THE USA.

THERE ARE NO HIGHER POSITION IN THE FINANCIAL COUNTRY HE IS FROM THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED.

IN CONJUNCTION A TOP OFFICIAL FROM THE USA ALONG WITH ANOTHER FINANCIAL OFFICIAL FROM 1 OF THE BIG BANKS IN THE USA ALL CONGREGATED BY THE BAY TO MAKE THE FINAL ARRANGEMENTS. NOW THERE APPEARS AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME, 3 ALTERNATIVES WE NEED TO CONSIDER--

POINT 1-THIS CAN HAPPEN WITHIN A 24 HOUR WINDOW.--

POINT 2 THIS CAN PERMISSIBLY BE DONE ON OR BEFORE MAY 15TH--

POINT 3 THIS CAN BE DONE NOW BEING STARTED WITH OUR NEIGHBOR COUNTRY.

THESE DECISIONS WHEN MADE I SHOULD KNOW--I AM ALSO GETTING WORD REGARDING THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS WHICH ARE STILL STATIC UNTIL THE ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE WITH THE FORE MENTIONED GENTLEMEN.

OUR SOLACE AND COMFORT IS NOW KNOWING FOR SURE OF THE ACTIVITY PRESENTLY GOING ON IS EXPEDIENTLY ON OUR BEHALF-----BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] I WAS NOT INFERRING C.L

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CALLING OKIE FOR A PRIVATE INTERPRETATION OF HIS POST. WHEN DETAILS THAT CAN BE OPENLY SHARED HE WILL SHARE.

~SpecialAgentGibbs] DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, CALL THE BANKS ABOUT THIS!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:07 AM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

And the dog ate his homework, AGAIN!!!!

The real reason they don't want the dinaridjits calling the banks is that they'll get roundly laughed at and told, again, that there ain't NO RV, ain't gonna be NO RV anytime soon, and when/if there ever is an RV the banks aren't going to be involved in it, and they are suckerbait.

Sounds a lot more reasonable to me.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It also gives MacLaffie a convenient excuse for the RV not happening. "The RV was actually underway; but by calling the banks you screwed everything up! Now, just shut up and keep buying more dinars!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:It also gives MacLaffie a convenient excuse for the RV not happening. "The RV was actually underway; but by calling the banks you screwed everything up! Now, just shut up and keep buying more dinars!"
That is why I called every single bank in my town and asked about the RV. I bet that really delayed the RV by another three months at the least.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My original thought was to close this thread when the RV happened before Easter, but that doesn't seem all that likely now. Still, 15 pages being enough, and it's time.
"Follow the Money"