Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by Gregg »

Mars needs women. Cathulhu needs coffee.
Gregg needs women and coffee.

And Ping Pong balls, whipped cream, Log Cabin Syrup, chocolate flavored kool whip,lime jello, 4 silk ties, two quarts of wild turkey, a grapefruit, a hot tub, three Avon ladies and a standby cardiac surgeon (just in case)..... :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Gregg wrote: Gregg needs women and coffee.

And Ping Pong balls, whipped cream, Log Cabin Syrup, chocolate flavored kool whip,lime jello, 4 silk ties, two quarts of wild turkey, a grapefruit, a hot tub, three Avon ladies and a standby cardiac surgeon (just in case)..... :mrgreen:
Again with the talk about last Thursday! Didn't Webhick talk to you about this?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg and Deep Knight must be having another quiet beach barbecue.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXb_hHt9pYM
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

6-29-2012 Intel Guru Ghost [Okie_Oil_Man site] GET THE CLUTTER OFF THE RUNWAY OKIE WILL BE LANDING SOON. OKIE REPORTS HE IS ON FINAL APPROACH AND IS IN CONTACT WITH AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL GETTING READY TO SWITCH TO SECONDARY GROUND CONTROL FREQUENCY.

6-30-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE FINANCIAL QUARTER. ITS AN EXCELLENT TIME FOR BANKS, CORPORATIONS AND GOVERNMENTS TO ADJUST, RECONCILE, BALANCE THE FINANCIAL BOOKS. THOUGH WE HAVE BEEN ON THIS DOOR-STEP SOME 24 TIMES PRIOR, WE HAVE NEVER HAD THE 'IDEAL CONDITIONS' THAT WE HAVE NOW. IMHO: SOURCES, SITUATIONS, CIRCUMSTANCES POINT TO THIS INEVITABLE RATE POST. WE HAVE GREAT HOPES FOR TODAY OR TOMORROW. IT APPEARS WE ARE ONE FOOT AWAY FROM THE TOUCHDOWN. THE IQD & DONG ARE STRONG RATES. I TRULY BELIEVE WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF THIS DYNAMIC, COLOSSAL EVENT.

6-29-2012 Intel Guru BOBGETZ6 I am hearing a strong possibilty for today late. I am also hearing Tuesday/Wednesday. The sources are all credible, just who is correct, we will see.

6-30-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 ONE OF THE GREATEST SINGLE PARAMOUNT CONCERNS OF THE IMF AND BIS: "THERE CAN BE NO MISTAKES". THIS IS TOO GREAT OF AN EVENT. IT WILL EFFECT MOST OF THE ECONOMIC WORLD, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. THUS THE HOLD DUE TO: RATS, GNATS, HACKERS, PILFERS, DOUBLE AGENTS, BAD GUYS. I HAVE AGREED NOT TO DISCLOSE ANY RATES. BUT THIS RV SHOULD COME QUICKLY. THE TIMING APPEARS TO BE EXCELLENT DUE TO THE END OF THE 2ND FISCAL QTR FOR MOST COUNTRIES & GOVTS & BANKS. THIS WILL GO VIRAL ON THE BANKS AND SITES AND SHOULD GO ALL AT ONCE...EXTREME HIGH PROBABILITY FOR THIS WEEKEND.

6-30-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf SECOND TO SECOND WATCH...NO MASTER PLAN, JUST WAITING FOR THE CORRECT TIME...IT WILL JUST APPEAR LIKE A THEIF IN THE SILENCE OF THE NIGHT, NO ONE WILL SEE BUT IT WILL APPEAR. ALL I WILL SAY IS WE ARE IN A SECOND TO SECOND SCENARIO.

7-1-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf WE HAVE A BLACKOUT IN INFO COMING IN FROM IRAQ...ALL IS SILENCED AND ALL IS GOOD, WE ARE IN THE BEST POSITION EVER...WE ARE FINALLY THERE FOLKS.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Yes Guru Bluwolf, you are somewhere alright, but according to Super Guru Mister Mxyzptlk, everything you know is wrong! That's right Chuck-O, it's a joke, a prank, a thing that never was or will be. How can you tell? Well once you start talking about bad guys and cabals, you have stepped into Indian Country and all is lost. Now if you know a Guru who could make this happen Mister Mxyzptlk is the guy, but if you know who I'm talking about, then you know he won't do it. If you have trouble believing in Mxyzptlk, remember he is as real as Okie Oilman's CV.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, July 2, 2012
Dinar Intel - Drano/Blaino

7-2-2012 Blaino

There is rumor that vnd happens in hours, SO... In hours we ought to know. Basel iii compliance is spreading across the globe as we read this. I am aware that some people in special places are getting their ears whispered INTO...The forcast is looking GREAT...Highs in the...WELL... Very high, and won't the 4th be a great day! (it will!) the fireworks this year may be historic! Prepare to observe history as we live IT...Read and think! Be well, be at peace and know we are close to fruition!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:34 PM

I don't know about you, but the last thing I would want to hear about if I held Dinars was Blaino's dongs. But still, July 4th for sure, so that's something at least. By the way, note who posted this, back from the dead and twice as ugly.

Monday, July 2, 2012
Johnnie's back almost!

I am back among the healthy ones almost. Writing this from my Hospital Bed after having a heart attack. This scared the heck out of me and and my family. Fortunately I have been blessed with an awesome hospital and staff. The Emergency attendants were fantastic.

Truly feel I have surrounded by GOD's Angels here in --- Thank You LORD!

I also thank you all for your prayers, phone calls and visits. Yes actually had visits by real people who I never met except on the internet ----- They were wonderful to say the least.

I also wish to thank my son for the posts in my absence. He did that of his accord. He has been a blessing!

My body has been stabilized and expecting to be released tomorrow!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:14 PM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
Mars needs women. Cathulhu needs coffee.
Gregg needs women and coffee.

Log Cabin syrup? Make mine the real stuff -- Grade B for cooking, Grade A fancy for vanilla ice cream or fried dough, and Grade A dark or medium amber for pancakes and waffles.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

MacHalfwit wrote: My body has been stabilized and expecting to be released tomorrow!
Pity they couldn't / didn't do anything about the mind, but then it is probably too far gone at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Log Cabin syrup? Make mine the real stuff -- Grade B for cooking, Grade A fancy for vanilla ice cream or fried dough, and Grade A dark or medium amber for pancakes and waffles.
That ain't what I'm using it for!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
That ain't what I'm using it for!
Yeah, but the real stuff is better for that, as well -- not as heavy on the tongue, and better flavored.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Yeah, but the real stuff is better for that, as well -- not as heavy on the tongue, and better flavored.

You're just twisted enough to be likable. But I'm still partial to the buttery artificial flavoring and I'm doing my best to support the evil chemical companies that make it. Think locally, oppress globally.

In other news, a guy on Dinar Douchbags asked if a naysayer was gonna jump out of a window when the Dinar RV'd and he missed it. I just had to respond.....
The ones jumping out of the windows are the poor schmucks who have been buying them with every extra penny they could scrape up for the last 5 years or so, missing the odd car payment or such, every tax return or any little bit of found money they came across and now have something like $10,000 to $20,000 worth of dinar stuffed in the mattress. They don't think of it as such because it's only been a few hundred here and there over the years, but in fact this is way more than these people can afford to lose, as much psychologically as financially. These people aren't just going to lose the most significant store of wealth they have ever or likely will ever accumulate, they're going to have an abrupt and harsh adjustment in their belief structure at the same time.
Think of some poor guy who makes $30K a year, the "upper trailer park class" and got sucked into this nonsense. The kind of guy who reads the guru gibberish and is right at the threshold of not really knowing what they're talking about, but he does recognize the odd important sounding word or phrase enough that a guru sounds credible to him. So he dumps in his half his tax return, puts aside every little bit of overtime he gets, the money a guy like this should be saving up for a down payment on a house maybe. He's been daydreaming for several years now how rich he's gonna be. Finally he'll get a car with a warranty, he'll be able to buy Marlboros instead of the generics or rolling his own, Bud instead of Old Milwaukee... get the picture? I mean, your average all in dinar investor usually doesn't have a yacht but some might have a bass boat with a 10 year loan they really can't afford....
So, very soon, this poor guy is not going to be able to drown out the reality anymore. Slowly he's gonna find that he really will have to either go to Iraq to try and exchange his notes (which as I wrote earlier is gonna cost him pretty much all he has), take a serious raping on them on E-Bay (when it becomes evident to this crowd that they really are gonna cancel the old notes, the bus will have left town and E-Bay prices are gonna be about $100 per million, if that) or have a really expensive drawer full of very pretty but very worthless bank notes and that all those mean evil naysayers are right. All the family and friends who he kind of drifted away from because they didn't get how smart he was buying dinar, are gonna be telling him 'I told you so' for the rest of his life. All the ones who did see how smart he was, and pretty much got themselves into equally phucked up circumstances are going to (rightly) blame him for the rest of his life. Hell, his dog may not like him anymore. He's lost more than just his nest egg, he doesn't have a lot of people around him anymore that he can look at and not wonder if they're either hating him or laughing at him, and that's not a good place to be, mentally. Especially if you're dead broke.
And then for the rest of his life, he'll be finding things like that BMW brochure he picked up one day, and how he told the salesman he'd be back real soon for that pretty blue one, just as soon as his "big money" got cashed in....another guy who may be laughing at him...

Yeah, these are the ones that are gonna go postal or lose it some other way. The good news is, jumping out the window of a double wide is hardly ever fatal.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It just occurred to me that the perfect hedge for the Dinaridjits© is to buy life insurance on Gurus. If it does RV, you get rich, if it crashes and burns like, well, everyone with 2 digit IQs is saying, the gurus lives won't be worth a wooden nickel and the big payoff comes from MetLife instead of the CBI.

Win-Win!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

My body has been stabilized and expecting to be released tomorrow!
Even John MacHalfwit's body is trying to escape his what-passes-for-a brain?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I like Gregg's approach, but the problem is going to be finding their sorry asses when this fraud fest finally implodes. Particularly since they all hide behind silly names, and I'm not sure how many of them aren't just sock puppets anyway of one pumper or another, but in that fine old tradition, let the loose the mangle worzles of ennui and let the auto da fé begin.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino

Post by texino »

Gregg wrote:It just occurred to me that the perfect hedge for the Dinaridjits© is to buy life insurance on Gurus. If it does RV, you get rich, if it crashes and burns like, well, everyone with 2 digit IQs is saying, the gurus lives won't be worth a wooden nickel and the big payoff comes from MetLife instead of the CBI.

Win-Win!
Dinaridjits© Can you copyright a portmanteau word? That's a good one.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Portmanteau word? It's a brand my man!

These are 100% certified as among the biggest stupid, greedy and gullible sheep on the internet and spam firms pay a premium for their contact information.

(on sober reflection I guess it would properly be ™ )
texino

Post by texino »

Here is some really crazy stuff from Planet Dinar. It's a big paste and I'm sorry, but it tells the story. Read on:

STANDBY FOR ....REVALATION!
(it was supposed to be revaluation...but now we are forced into the ditch to avoid a "train wreck"...)

WE HAVE ALL COME A LONG WAY TOGETHER, AND NOW IT SEEMS THE WOLVES OR THE SHARKS (OR WHATEVER YOU ANALOGY IS) ARE CIRCLING.... LOOKING FOR A KILL!
UNFORTUNATELY, ONE OF THOSE SHARKS WAS INSIDE THE FOLD.... SO, THAT HAS BEEN CUT OUT WITH A SHARP KNIFE.
I THOUGHT WE HAD A FRIEND, WE DID NOT!
I NEVER DREAMED HAMMER WAS A CHOIR BOY.... BUT IT'S BEEN GETTING WORSE EVERY DAY....
I AM SADDENED THAT HE LEFT ME NO CHOICE BUT TO MOVE QUICKLY TO PROTECT OUR SUBSCRIBERS, RATHER THAN ALLOW ANYONE'S DINARS TO BE HAZARDED IN SOME RISKY VENTURE WITH LITTLE TO GO ON....BUT SMOKE!
JOIN ME AS I UNFOLD THE WHOLE STORY!
MOST OF THE DETAILS WILL BE ON THE CALL!
BLAINO
WHO IS LAUREN MASTERS?
DON'T I WISH I REALLY KNEW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION!
HER FACEBOOK PICTURE, SEEN HERE AT LEFT AND FROM ALL REPORTS, "AN OLDER PICTURE" CAN ONLY SHOW US WHAT SHE USED TO LOOK LIKE... BUT THAT DOESN'T TELL US HER STORY.
HERE'S WHAT SHE SHARED WITH ME AND A FEW OTHERS... MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION:
HER FATHER WAS "BEHIND THE DOOR" (?) IN THE "KISSINGER ADMINISTRATION" (I MUST HAVE MISSED THAT ONE, THOUGHT HENRY WAS IN THE NIXON ADMINISTRATION); SHE CLAIMS TO BE A "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN"; SHE CLAIMS TO BE OF AMERICAN INDIAN DESCENT; SHE CLAIMS THE "CHINESE" NOW THINK SHE MAY BE OF CHINESE DESCENT AS WELL; SHE CLAIMS THAT AS A "SOVEREIGN" SHE HAS 'FEDERAL CONNECTIONS' AND SHE HAS THE ABILITY TO 'CASH OUT DINAR HOLDERS AT SECRET RATES"; BUT YOU CANNOT TELL... IT'S A SECRET!; SHE CLAIMS THAT "THEY" WILL DEDUCT 3% FOR THIS "SECRET, AMAZING RATE... WHICH; SHE CLAIMS IS BETWEEN $22.50/IQD AND $36.00/IQD!!!! (NO, REALLY!)
ALL OF THIS IS FACILLITATED AT A LAW OFFICE.... MORE ON THAT LATER!
SHE WANTS YOU TO SIGN A DOCUMENT (SEE IT BELOW) THAT IS SO LOOSE IT HARDLY MEETS THE BALANCED CONSIDERATION TO ACTUALLY BE A CONTRACT.... AND:
THERE IS NO ADDRESS ON THIS CONTRACT,
THERE IS NO IDENTIFICATION,
SHE CLAIMS THAT HER REAL NAME IS NOT EVEN MASTERS.... IT HAD TO BE CHANGED FOR HER PROTECTION.... REALLY?
SHE REFUSED TO PROVIDE ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION AT ALL WHATSOEVER....
ANYONE DEALING WITH HER HAS TO AGREE TO THE TOTAL NON-DISCLOSURE OF ALL ITEMS DISCUSSED.... I WONDER IF THAT APPLIES TO LAW ENFORCEMENT... ARE THE FOLKS THAT DEAL WITH HER IN "BREECH" IF THEY REVEAL THE FACTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT?
( https://www.facebook.com/Laurenamasters?sk=wall )
SO... WHO IS LAUREN MASTERS?
IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA, LET ME KNOW... I AM A LIL FOGGY ON THIS ONE!
HEY, IF SHE GETS YOUR DINAR... WILL YOU GET THEM BACK!
MORE FOLLOWS!
THE "CONTRACT".... WELL, SORT OF!
WELL, IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING WHAT YOUR PASSPORT TO PARADISE WOULD LOOK LIKE.... HERE IT IS, AS DELIVERED TO ME... AND I'M BETTING TO SOME OF YOU READERS TOO.
DOES IT SEEM TO BE MISSING ANYTHING?
NOTARIZATION AREA, AN ADDRESS FOR BOTH PARTIES, SOME CLEAR INDICATION THAT YOU MIGHT RECEIVE SOME AMOUNT "MORE" THAN SOME DEALER, BANK, CURRENCY EXCHANGE, ETC WOULD GIVE YOU?

ASSIGNMENT AGREEMENT

I, _____________, assign to Lauren Masters my Dinar Holdings in the amount of (IN WORDS). (IN $NUMBERS) Dinars this ____ day of June, 2012. Said Dinars will be cashed in at the appropriate time by Lauren Masters. Lauren Masters will return said Dinars to ____________ upon request by ____________.
Upon Lauren Masters' cashing in the Dinars as cited above, all funds will be deposited by Lauren Masters to _____________, Routing No. _________________, Account No. ______________ with the Wells Fargo Bank.

In consideration for said services, _____________ hereby allocates three percent (3%) of the total exchange price to Lauren Masters not to include the bonus which is allocated for Sovereigns.

____________________ ____________________
(NAME) Date LAUREN MASTERS Date

ALSO: WHO DECIDES THE "APPROPRIATE TIME?", HOW ABOUT THE COST TO RECOVER YOUR IQD.... IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND... WHAT, SPECIFICALLY IS THE PROCEDURE?
WHO PAYS THE "BONUS?".... YOU? AND IF NOT, AS I WAS TOLD... WHY IS IT A PART OF THIS 'AGREEMENT', AND I USE THE WORD LOOSELY.
WHAT IS THE PROOF SHE IS A SOVEREIGN?
OK, LET'S TALK GETTING ACCESS NEXT!
"BERT AND ERNIE"
BEFORE WE GET TO LAWYERS... YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANNOT JUST "GO" TO LAUREN MASTERS.... YOU HAVE TO PASS THRU BERT ALBEE AND MIKE CARPENTER.... ARE THERE OTHERS? METHINKS THERE ARE!
HERE IS WHAT YOU SIGN TO 'COMPENSATE THEM' FOR THE INTRODUCTION....
ENGAGEMENT OF SERVICES AGREEMENT

THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into this 19th day of June, 2012, between __________________________________________________________________________ (hereinafter referred to as ("ERG") and [Name of Client], [Name of Company, Mailing Address, City, State, Zip], (hereinafter referred to as the "Client").

WITNESSETH:

WHEREAS, ERG is a consultant, specializes in facilitating key introductions, introducing sources of capital, and in providing specialized financial consulting services to companies; and

WHEREAS, the Client, its owners and/or Principals, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors and representatives, collectively referred to as the Client, elects to have ERG provide the herein described consulting and advisory services concerning the introductions to the financing, processing and sale of various products; and

WHEREAS, the Client has determined that the consulting engagement described herein is not in contravention of any agreement; and

WHEREAS, ERG has access to the necessary resources to undertake the tasks contemplated in this Agreement; and

WHEREAS, ERG is willing to accept [Client's name, Company name], as a client.

NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants herein contained, it is agreed:

1. ENGAGEMENT: The Client hereby engages ERG to perform consulting services described in Section 2 of this Agreement, but subject to the further provisions of this Agreement.

2. CONSULTING SERVICES: ERG's duties shall consist of the following:

A. Identifying potential funding sources and facilitating introductions to it on behalf of the Client.

B. Reviewing and development of presentation materials prepared for Client project, and making recommendations on it regarding presentation to the investment community.

C. Serving as a liaison to all ERG sources.

3. TIME OF PERFORMANCE: Services to be performed under this Agreement shall commence upon execution of this Agreement, and shall continue for a period of three (3) years. If funding, or an acquisition of a majority of the Client assets or shares occurs with any source resulting from introductions made to Client by ERG, Client shall compensate ERG for a period of three (3) years after termination of this Agreement in accordance with Article 4. If the Client subsequently utilizes a funding source (introduced by ERG) which was first utilized during the referenced period, the Client shall compensate ERG until such time as three (3) consecutive years pass without using such ERG referenced source(s). In addition, should any owner of twenty percent (20%) or more of the Client, or a family member thereof (collectively "Principal") utilize any funding source (or an acquirer) introduced by ERG, within three (3) years of the termination of this Agreement, in any other entity in which the referenced Principal is, or has an option (i) to be at least a twenty percent (20T) shareholder, (ii) to receive compensation for management or consulting services, or (iii) to receive any profits or lees from said entity, then ERG shall be compensated according to paragraph 4 herein. The parties specifically acknowledge that this clause is intended to also include any transactions in which an ERG funding source is introduced to an individual or entity whereby the benefiting party intends to pay a fee to the referring source.

4. COMPENSATION TO BE PAID BY THE CLIENT: The Client agrees to pay a fee to ERG for the services described herein in certified funds. Fees are payable to ERG or its designee, as follows:

A. Retainer Fee: ERG waives monthly retainer fees.

B. Funding Success Fee: In consideration for Consultant introducing Client to a funding correspondent(s) who makes the transaction, Client agrees to pay ERG a Success Fee ("Fee") in the amount equal to Ten percent (10%) of the gross transaction amount. The fee shall be fully earned by ERG at the funding of the transaction by the correspondent and Client agrees to pay ERG simultaneously with the funding transaction and to pay all closing costs, correspondent points and any other professional service fees as may be required by the correspondent, debt or equity financing entity. If financing is received in tranches, ERG's fee will be paid on prorated basis, as the tranches are received.

C. All commissions are due, at closing, of any funding or during ERG's tenure of management and involvement.

D. ERG shall have the right to fund all future transactions, consistent with this Agreement, that are financed in any external method by the Client, for a minimum period of three (3) years, on terms consistent to the market rates at the time of funding, with ERG receiving the fees referenced in 4B herein.

5. LIMITATION OF ERG LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ERG BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES NOR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE CLIENT BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. ERG will not be responsible for the actions of any sources introduced to the Client, and Client agrees to fully and unconditionally indemnify ERG and its owners, officers, advisors, and directors for all services pursuant to this Agreement. Client expressly acknowledges that (i) ERG is making no representations in terms of assuring that any funding will be obtained on terms acceptable to Client; (ii) Client understands it must employ its own legal, accounting and tax counsel to review and approve any transactions; (iii) ERG is in no way providing legal, financial or tax advice upon which the Client should act without consulting its own counsel; and (iv) ERG makes no representations that any introductions made by ERG will result in a tangible benefit to the Client. All work by ERG is on a "reasonable and/or best efforts" basis.

6. CONFIDENTIALITY/NONDISCLOSURE/NONCIRCUMVENTION: (A) Until such time as the same may become publicly known, ERG agrees that any information, of a confidential nature, will not be revealed or disclosed to any person or entity, except in the performance of this Agreement, and upon written request of the Client, all materials and original documentation provided by the Client, will either be destroyed or returned at ERG's option. (B) Further, the Client agrees not to circumvent or interfere with or attempt to circumvent or interfere with the business relationships existing between ERG and any entities introduced to the Client by ERG.

(C) The Company shall not pursue any business relationship with any financing source or new client introduced to the Client by ERG, for a period of three (3) years subsequent to the date this Agreement terminates, without the express written permission of ERG. If the Client should circumvent ERG and enter into a business relationship with any financing source or client introduced to the Client by ERG, ERG shall be entitled to receive a cash fee equal to the fees referenced in Section 4B based upon the gross proceeds received by the Client (or applicable entity) upon closing of any such related transaction. ERG agrees to not unreasonably withhold permission provided Client pays ERG fees under this Agreement. (D) The Client may disclose information concerning any financing source or client introduced by ERG to its professional advisors, such as legal counsel or accountants, but must first establish that all agents must abide by the Client's obligations and covenants pertaining to non-disclosure established herein.

7. NOTICES: All notices, hereunder, shall be in writing and addressed to the party at the address herein set forth, or at such other address as to which notice pursuant to this section may be given, and shall be given by personal delivery, by certified mail, express mail, or by national overnight courier services. Notices will be deemed given upon the earlier of actual receipt or three (3) business days after being mailed or delivered to such courier service.

Any notices to be given hereunder will be effective if executed by and sent by the attorneys for the parties giving such notice, and in connection therewith, the parties and their respective counsel agreeing that in giving such notice, such counsel may communicate directly in writing with such parties to the extent necessary to give each notice.

8. SEPARABILITY: If one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such provision, to the extent invalid, illegal or unenforceable, shall be modified to the extent necessary to be legal, valid, and enforceable, and shall not affect any other provision.

9. MISCELLANEOUS:

A. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement is made in Oregon and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon. Venue for all litigation shall be Marion County, Oregon. ERG shall be entitled to reimbursement of legal fees and costs, including attorney fees, if Client fails to pay ERG in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and ERG initiates legal action, or if the Client initiates legal action and ERG substantially prevails.

B. CURRENCY: References to dollars shall be deemed to be United States Dollars.

C. MULTIPLE/EMAIL COUNTERPARTS: This Agreement may be executed in multiple counterparts, and by email transmission, each of which shall be deemed an original. It shall be necessary that each party execute each counterpart.

D. LIMIT OF PROFESSIONAL CAPACITIES: The parties acknowledge that ERG is not serving in an official audit capacity, nor acting as an attorney, broker dealer, investment advisor, Certified Public Accountant, mortgage broker, tax advisor, appraiser, architect, or engineer. ERG reserves the right to assign any services to a third party that may be subject to regulatory requirements. The Client shall be responsible for all its own representations regarding the project and shall hold ERG harmless in regards to such representations.

E. TERMINATION: Should ERG terminate this Agreement, other than due to a breach by the Client, ERG shall forfeit any future retainer compensation not already earned. Should Client terminate, other than as allowed herein, ERG shall be entitled to all compensation referenced in Section 4.

F. NON-EXCLUSIVE NATURE: The Client acknowledges that Client is not the only client being provided services by ERG, and that ERG is under no obligation to provide priority treatment to Client relative to other clients of ERG. The Client, subject to the provisions herein, shall have the right to pursue alternative funding sources on the referenced project.

G. REGISTRATION: The parties acknowledge that any of the following shall evidence a registration of a ERG source: (i) a telephonic call between the Client and a ERG source; (ii) the e-mailing of contact info to the Client or to a ERG source about the other party, (iii) the mailing, faxing, or e-mailing of any project information to a ERG source, (iv) any introductions of third parties who in turn introduce a funding source to the Client, (v) any in person meetings between the Client and a ERG source, and (vi) any other actions taken which clearly link ERG and the funding source. In the event the Client is in current and ongoing substantive discussions with a source that ERG intends to, or does introduce, the Client will give ERG notice within two (2) business days of learning of such source that the Client does not wish ERG to pursue said source. Failure to do so shall qualify such source as registered to ERG.

H. AUTHORITY: Via the signature below the Company acknowledges that all necessary approvals have been obtained pursuant to any bylaws, articles of corporation, partnership agreements, and other such documents to make this a fully binding and legal obligation of the Client.

Exxxxxxx Rxxxxxxxx Gxxxxxx, LLC Your Name or Company

By: _________________________ by: [Signature]________________

Its: Managing Director Its: [Position]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Name:

The number of Dinar in this transaction: amount

FedEx tracking number: Number

SO, ALL READY TO SIGN IT ALL AWAY AND DIVE IN?? RANT.... YOU BET I WAS ON A RANT!
WOW!

In This Issue
WHO IS LAUREN MASTERS?
THE "CONTRACT"
"BERT AND ERNIE"
LAWYERS!
LINKS!
LAWYERS!
WOW, DOES LAUREN MASTERS EVER HAVE SOME LAWYERS!.
YOU OUGHT TO READ UP ON THESE "LAWYERS!"
HEY, I KNOW....
LET'S MAKE THAT EASY!!!

GERALDINE KIRK-HUGES
and
JUDITH H. BRAECKLEIN

READ HERE TO SEE WHAT THE NEVADA STATE SUPREME COURT SAYS:
(THE LINK IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DETAILS, YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE FROM THE SUPREME COURT)
http://www.nvbar.org/lawyer-detail/4991

BUT, HEY... 2 LAWYERS... HERE IS THE SKINNY ON THE OTHER ONE.... WOW!
OH, IT EVEN MENTIONS THE FIRST ONE TOO....
AGAIN, NER THE BOTTOM OF THE INFORMATION IS A DOWNLOAD LINK, CKICK AND READ!
http://www.nvbar.org/lawyer-detail/4892

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THSE PEOPLE REPRESENTING SOME ONE YOU JUST GAVE A LOT OF IQD TO .... FOR 'SAFE KEEPING AND EXCHANGE'.... AT THE SUPER SECRET, SOVEREIGN RATE...
WOW!

LINKS!
DO YOUR OWN DUE DILLIGENCE...
HERE ARE SOME LINKS TO FOLLOW AND SEE WHAT WAS OUT THERE.
SCAM, YOU DECIDE!
THESE PEOPLE WOULDN'T GET $20.00 FROM ME... IF I EVER WANTED TO SEE IT AGAIN!
ARE YOU A POTENTIAL VICTIM OF A SCAM????
check her to see!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick

Oh, yeah... for lack of $125.00 here is the Mandate Group Site... dissolved by the State of Nevada! MEBBY BILLION$$ OF DOLLAR$... $AFE HERE?

http://mandategroup.com/

AND YET ANOTHER DEAL FOR LAUREN:
http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDe ... 253d&nt7=0

AND

HERE IS THE ADDRESS THAT NEW FOLKS, INTERESTED IN "THE DEAL" CAN USE TO HOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS .... ARRANGEMENT!

Lauren Masters
6995 N Durango Drive
Building 19 Ste 1099
Las Vegas, NV 89149

Blaino
Planetdinar.com

Pretty weird, huh?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

This is on the Internet so it must be accurate:

7:37am
just in: Chase high up banker who has dinar going to exchange at Wells Fargo states he was told last night the codes will come out this AM ....
8:46am
To Stewart Just in: Chase and 5/3rd in Shreveport cashed out their employees 6amthis morn and they own code for employees only was $9.22 they were given $20,000 cash rest credit on Monday when all weekend normal deposits takes effect... okie asking will you let me know if this morning is our turn!?? thx
I am trying to keep him calm
Deb That is a great deal lower then Wu rate. They will not be happy. I am just waiting for our group banker to call. All news is good.
ok Stew i agreed but they also turned in their resignations stating they were ask to lie to the public about the dinar being scam and the employees that cashed out quit
Deb The banker will call when WF is ready. I am not worried at all. In fact I am excited.

to Stewart told okie this AM it's now 10 days before public sees rates... OK fresh in from Bev politicians cashed out till 4am and okie states "thats the Chinese thats the bushes that's politicians are we today please as our Group seems to be 4th??"
we wait for the codes now
From Skype:
Debbie - DebGirl has shared contact details with Duncan.
[10:28:01 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: GOOD MORNING LORI AND DUNCAN!!!
[10:28:25 AM] Duncan: Morning
[10:29:08 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: Chase in Houston is currently behind closed doors cashing out their employees now
[10:29:25 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: Stewart said not at the code rate cause the cashout process is NOT official yet
[10:31:02 AM] Duncan: Halelujah. I let Lori sleep in, as she usually gets up with the little ones. But I do want to wake her. I think she deserves the rest. It is so great to hear this ride is nearly over. We have so many plans and thinks we want to see accomplished in God. Woo Hoo
[10:34:05 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: he is trying to cerify the cashouts but knows the codes are set to be released for us
[10:35:10 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: the 800 number will tell you where the nearest branch is to you thats cashing out and I say just GET THERE FAST even with your appts set go try to cash out immediately as Stewart thinks we may be able too
[10:35:40 AM] Duncan: Ok, Wow sounds great
[10:36:43 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: i will post here time to time as i have a room that we are all in
[10:36:57 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: and I will transfer it to you as I post -
[10:37:04 AM] Duncan: thank you
[11:17:53 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: OK chase in Houston has the codes - waiting on Wells Fargo to say go -
[11:18:17 AM] Duncan: wow
[11:31:47 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: stewart Okie myself are glued to our phones - weeeeeee
[11:32:03 AM] Duncan: lol
[11:51:32 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: hearing 2:30 eastern time the "process" will start - give me time to confirm this with Stewart -
[11:51:55 AM] Duncan: OK
[11:53:46 AM] Debbie - DebGirl: Just in Wells Fargo Dallas (not Okie's contact either) Dallas WF Bank and all exchange banks will be staffed and ready to go at 1:30 Central 2:30 Eastern for Codes to be released and cash outs to begin... Stewart can you confirm cause Okie wants to take his laptop and head to Dallas NOW
ok okie is on his way to dallas - stewart told him to go ahead and go
[12:00:26 PM] Debbie - DebGirl: we shal see when this pops what the rules are - he has a 7 hour trip ahead
[12:01:11 PM] Duncan: Ok, Praying for his safety
Text
12:44pm
RED ALERT be on stand by to check your email when I text you today and act accordingly. officially I will NOT be available to answer questions as I am requested to refer everyone to study the simple Wells FArgo instructions... it's all good and I do recommend you all to relax as it's all a great plan. RED ALERT TODAY

1:14pm
just in: 100% confirmed. 3 local area 3 diff branches, their employees were all told to be at Ross Street Branch in Dallas for 1:30 central for expected codes and cash out today...
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Here is some really crazy stuff from Planet Dinar. It's a big paste and I'm sorry, but it tells the story.

Pretty weird, huh?
There is a point in most cults and scams where they splinter. Greed and jealousy, mostly, but the stories are as varied as the people involved. This was true of the NESARA cult, and I'm betting on the Dinar RV scam for more in the future.

I'm also upset because this sounds like one of my Dinar rip-off parody ads here. If I can't be more imaginative then these idiots, what does that say about me?

David Merrill quoting some internet site wrote: just in: 100% confirmed. 3 local area 3 diff branches, their employees were all told to be at Ross Street Branch in Dallas for 1:30 central for expected codes and cash out today...
We, of course, had our agents at the Ross Street Branch in Dallas and took the codes before they could be passed out or something like that. Yeah, I know, we in the Dark Cabal are bad. You don't know the half. Anyway, just to show how bad I am, I'll share one with you. Just take your Dinars or Dongs to your largest local bank, one with lots of well-armed guards, ask to see a private banker, and pass him or her this coded message:

"Your money belongs to the people, give me $1,000,000 for my Dinars and Dongs."

If you follow these instructions to the letter, your long wait to get cashed out will be over!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, July 16, 2012
Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / Iraqi tv is showing ..
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie
Date: Monday, 16-Jul-2012 04:05:25

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinargurudoo.com:

7-15-2012 Intel Guru Blaino Iraqi tv is showing what appears to be many people exchanging dollars for IQD. It appears that they are indicating the IQD is now worth more than the USD. Working on confirmation. More when I get it. Be back soon!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:23 AM

2 comments:

1. Anonymous July 16, 2012 9:51 AM

If it didn't post on the Forex, it ain't worth SQUAT in the U.S. I suppose if you want to cash in, you'll have to fly to Iraq.

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

2. Anonymous July 16, 2012 11:38 AM

Blaino said near this exact same thing a few months ago. How do we even know it was a different broadcast? Anyone else confirm this?

Sunday, July 15, 2012
DINAR INTEL - Scams & Info
Hi Everyone-

There are several scams going on out there in Dinarland that you should know about. I hope everyone knows that giving your dinars to someone to exchange them for you is one of them. Please do not fall for the “early exchange” scam, nor give your dinars to anyone to exchange them for you, nor allow anyone to make an appointment for you to exchange your dinars (that supposed appointment could be set up at a non-legitimate location in order to steal your dinars).

If you can’t exchange your dinars yourself, let me know so I can help you come up with safe ways to get it done.

Also, to be very clear: The bank codes associated with the bank packages I have written about have been negotiated free of charge. The negotiators, nor the other people involved, have not and will not receive any payment for doing so. And there will be no charge to you to make use of the bank packages offered. You will be directed to a legitimate bank to exchange and nowhere else.

There may be more than one bank package to choose from and the dinar sellers may try to compete with them to get your business, so please don’t rush to exchange your dinars until I have time to get out all this information to you, including the tax implications. The information I will have to share with you could save you thousands to millions of dollars, depending on how much dinar you hold. It also could save you more than a few headaches and keep you safer throughout the process.

Warning: If you follow the advice of dinar-related chatrooms and forums in exchanging your dinars and protecting your assets, you do so at your own risk. I am routinely horrified at the advice that is being given out and, if you act on it, I will not be able to fix your mistake. Please be careful. These people aren’t malicious; just misinformed and they truly should know better than to give out information on a subject they know nothing about.
In addition, the scammers are out there and they are looking for you! Fear/paranoia will take you down a dangerous and unhappy path but vigilance and discretion will serve you.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:44 AM

1 comment:

1. Anonymous July 15, 2012 10:54 AM

I just wanted to say, I like what you said, especially towards the end about the "blame game". I myself have been guilty of trying to "wake people up" in this way, and I apologize, and will find new means to help our planet to achieve what is the right thing for the good of all. I do not want to allow to transpire what others have in their playbook for the "endgame" which is to basically round up, trap, and exterminate 80% of the population through various laws that they are rapidly moving to pass. I want to turn the tables on those who are plotting all this. Come back with
your outline vision of what can be done to correct the system that has our planet bound and gagged. I am interested in helping.
"Follow the Money"