Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by AndyK »

Sparky2 wrote:Why ask me? I don't have the slightest notion what a Dinar/RV dealer/guru IS? But, is this "oilslick & John M" one & the same?
Why, then are you bothering to participate in a thread dedicated to Dinar revaluation?

By the way, only your fellow sovereignorami and Planet Merrill residents refer to us as "quatloosers." The correct term is Quatloosians.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

AndyK wrote:
Sparky2 wrote:Why ask me? I don't have the slightest notion what a Dinar/RV dealer/guru IS? But, is this "oilslick & John M" one & the same?
Why, then are you bothering to participate in a thread dedicated to Dinar revaluation?

By the way, only your fellow sovereignorami and Planet Merrill residents refer to us as "quatloosers." The correct term is Quatloosians.
Shouldn't it be "quatlosers" because we've been losing out on all those get-rich-quick schemes we've been badmouthing while others have been cashing in? Can't think of one specifically, but statistically there's gotta have been one out there given the number and laws of probability. Hmmm... Anyway, "quatloosers" has always had that taint of "loose," as in free with their sexual favors, as in tramp, slut, whore, or boys-will-be-boys. Which we certainly aren't, well, except for you-know-who.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

You're thinking of Quatfloosies, an entirely different er, type, of, er, working lady.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

If webhick is not the Commander & Chief, and if webhick is not a lady/female, this is not enough to make me demented by saying webhick is the C-O, & a lady, it makes me delusional, not demented. When I typed the above words, the thought flashed in my mind, & I just wrote what the flash revealed.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:You're thinking of Quatfloosies, an entirely different er, type, of, er, working lady.
This Quatloosian Dame takes exception to that, unless of course I can get paid in which case it's fully accurate... ;) :twisted:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, March 24, 2013
Good morning Everyone.....im sending this to everyone of you on my list....

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO EACH ONE OF YOU !!!! PLEASE READ....BE CALM AND KNOW THAT ALL IS WELL....GOD IS IN CHARGE AND YOU AND YOURS WILL BE VERY FINE...

Just be in the know....sit back and let it happen.....and....know you are loved...and cared for .....and sooo fortunate to be alive at this time in history.....

Dear Ones.....I've been sharing this info with you for years....as God has allowed me many blessings....but i must tell you....it hasn't been a cake walk being a way shower....many think we aren't only in a tree.....but so far out on the limb...we are going to fall off any minute..... :))))

IF YOU CAN'T ACCESS THIS LINK.....GO TO: dinarrecaps.com

Scroll down to where CARROL BEAM'S message is.......she's new on the scene....but... so far....is bringing good info.....

PLEASE ENJOY THE RIDE....and as Tugboat Harry shared.....keep singing....I'VE GOT JOY..JOY..JOY..JOY..JOY IN MY HEART...JOY IN MY HEART....you know the rest.

I love each one of you ....and....wish you all the happiness...AND.....JOY...life is bringing......hug yourself...and tell God you LOVE HIM!!! :)))

PEACE BE WITH YOU.....

Carol
PS.....don't forget...we don't know the day or the hour....be patient and wait upon the Lord.....

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:56 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

@ >sit back and let it happen..
@ > PLEASE ENJOY THE RIDE...
@I'VE GOT JOY..JOY..JOY..JOY.. INSIDE MY HEART...JOY IN MY HEART.

You will enjoy the ride much more if you lay back,instead of sitting back and saying, I'VE GOT JOY..JOY..JOY..JOY..JOY SO DEEP INSIDE of me.so deep inside of me it's nothing less than ecstasy -
definition of ecstasy is,.
a state of emotion so intense that one is carried beyond rational thought...JOY IN MY HEART.
Sometimes I just get so carried away with myself
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Oh, the power is off, and the cupboard is bare
Joy, joy, joy, in my heart!
The wife's so mad she won't let me touch her down there
The kids are hungry, the rent three months late
Gonna cash in my Dinars soon as they announce the new rate

Glory, glory!
Glory hallelujah!
When you got joy
A little dab will do ya

I'm waitin' for that Dinar to RV
I understand it will be above $3
Joy, joy, joy, more than three!
I hear that it will be here soon
Joy, joy, joy, so we hear!
Every week since I started buyin' last June
Joy, joy, joy, since last June!

Glory, glory!
Glory hallelujah!
Send in your money
And they'll sock some Dinars to ya
Joy, joy, joy ... in ... my ... heart!
"Follow the Money"
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

@ >Deep Knight » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:18 am
I like your poetry,very much,or maybe it's prose,anyway,you've heard the saying,which came first the chicken or the egg? I believe the rooster came first & when he saw the hen for the first time, he said,WOW !!!! oh me oh my oh me oh my, lets be fruitful & multiply.You know what happened next,I know. he ruffled a lot of feathers in the process. Well, that's life,chicken one day & feathers the next. I'm posting a lot of comments because I understand it raises my rank. :)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Sparky2 wrote: I'm posting a lot of comments because I understand it raises my rank. :)
I am sensing a disturbance in the Force. Perhaps webhick is warming up her Banhammer.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Sparky2 wrote: I'm posting a lot of comments because I understand it raises my rank. :)
You might want to read the Quatloos policy which specifically states:

What is my rank and how do I change it?

Ranks, which appear below your username, indicate the number of posts you have made or identify certain users, e.g. moderators and administrators. In general, you cannot directly change the wording of any board ranks as they are set by the board administrator. Please do not abuse the board by posting unnecessarily just to increase your rank. Most boards will not tolerate this and the moderator or administrator will simply lower your post count.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Sparky2 wrote:I'm posting a lot of comments because I understand it raises my rank.
The only thing continued gibberish will raise is your absence from the board.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

@ >The only thing continued gibberish will raise is your absence from the board.

I said before that I thought webhick was the CO of Quatloosians. I saw in my mind's eye a "we"
The e was sort of distorted. After your comment I think the e I thought I saw was/is an s,ws instead of we. So I apologize for making someone else the CO & apparently insulting you,wserra.
Nevertheless, what follows are more of my true colors. And as far as being banned from posting anymore comments, after this I will ban myself & save you the trouble.
You know your country is run by people of high moral & ethical character when:
You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher “cute” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of “underprivileged” drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools of a “home”.
Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while some slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and by free cell phones.
The government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks (to not work).
Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iPhones, TV’s and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).
Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you “safe”.
Using the “N” word is considered “hate speech” but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered “art”.
You say your purpose is to expose scams. Is that true? it's only partly true. If you had said our purpose is to expose "certain scams" this would be more accurate. Farethewell

Normally, such a post would be edited out of existence and a nastygram sent to the poster. However, it deserves to stand as a memorial to the belated troll du jour.

AndyK
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm about done with this one...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I am done. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Sparky; and thanks for a set of completely content-free posts.

His residual rank should be "Drive-By Troll".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Sparky2 wrote:You say your purpose is to expose scams. Is that true? it's only partly true. If you had said our purpose is to expose "certain scams" this would be more accurate.
As we have said many times here on Quatloos, reading comprehension is everything. If Sparky2 had bothered to pay attention to the Quatloos banner,
(A public educational website covering a wide variety of financial scams & frauds
including wacky "prime bank" frauds, exotic foreign currency scams, offshore investment frauds, tax scams, "Pure Trust" structures and more)
he/she would have seen that we do not claim to expose "all scams." The list is pretty specific and doesn't include the items on Sparky's list. But I applaud and support Sparky's decision to self-ban. This shows he/she has recognized that he/she does not belong here and needs to move on to other pastures.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:His residual rank should be "Drive-By Troll".
But he was so trollish that he wasn't even a troll.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OBAMA PUPPET MASTERS ARE BLOCKING RV
CONTINUED AND ONGOING RV BLOCKAGE BY OBAMA'S PUPPET MASTERS. STILL NO RV AND NO PP DELIVERIES. CHINESE EXTREMELY UPSET! BLOCKERS ARE BEING ARRESTED.

RUMORED WELLS FARGO HAD THE GREEN LIGHT FOR RV FOR DAYS BUT REFUSES TO EXPEDITE ----- WHY?

RUMORED MORE BANKERS & POLITICIANS ARRESTS INCLUDING HILLARY CLINTON AND SOROS. NO MEDIA COVERAGE. WHY?

RUMORED PP SUPPOSEDLY GOING OUT BUT NO ONE IS CONFIRMING RECEIPT. MORE DISINFO?

MacHaffie's new masthead

Saturday, March 30, 2013
Iraqi dinar - recently being said...

Posted By: hobie
Date: Saturday, 30-Mar-2013 03:14:38

Hi, Folks -
=====
3-30-2013 Intel Guru TerryK I'M HAPPY TO SEE SOME ARE SAYING THIS WEEKEND, MAYBE SUNDAY. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HOLD UP IS. I'M GOING TO TELL U THIS AND THIS IS PUTTING ME IN A BAD SPOT THIS SHOULD NOT AND LEGAL CAN NOT GO PAST SUNDAY. THIS IS A HOT DATE FOR THIS WEEKEND. I HAD NEWS TODAY THAT CBI IS DEMANDING A RATE CHANGE. THEY WANT IT BACK NOW TO WHAT IT WAS POST WAR, SO 3.21.
3-30-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 RECIEVED A CALL FROM A OLD SOURCE THAT HAD GIVEN UP ON DINAR AND WOULDNT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS AND ONE OF HIS VERY GOOD OLD SOURCES CALLED HIM ABOUT 4PM AND TOLD HIM THAT THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF WAITING. NOW HE IS ALL EXCITED AGAIN AFTER BEING IN THE DUNGEN OF DOUBT AND FEAR FOR TWO YEARS. LOL LOL POPPY3 [post 2 of 2]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:16 AM 0 comments

Saturday, March 30, 2013
RV Intel

3-29-2013

Their U.N. sources stated WF execs met today regarding the "release of the dinar". They were told; "RV/RI is imminent and to be prepared this weekend with exchanges beginning next week." He said the rate is due to appear tonight/Saturday morning. He also said all he sources have indicated a "greater level of confidence than ever before."

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:04 AM

Saturday, March 30, 2013
PP INTEL UPDATE

[TERRYK] LISTEN ALL
[TERRYK] I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO TAKE A POLITICAL POSITION FOR THE REPUBLIC
[TERRYK] BUT IM NOT SURE I WILL HAVE THE TIME WITH CARING HANDS
[Midnight Blue] Can O continue to stop this
[TERRYK] NO THE IMF
[TERRYK] AND THE UST
[enoughalready] Agent 7 no worries, sometimes i wish they were, would be able to stay home ;)
[TERRYK] ARE FIT TO BE TIED
[TERRYK] IM GOING TO TELL U THIS
[firecarl] add me to that list
[TERRYK] AND THIS IS PUTTING ME IN A BAD SPOT
[TERRYK] THIS SHOULD NOT AND LEGALY CAN NOT GO PAST SUNDAY
[11:03:54 PM] Randeee: [skysthelimit] righ st germaine must go by easter
[Agent 007] wango1 thanks
[firecarl] FGCU is winning ....this could be mean the Rv is happening
[TERRYK] THE TRIGGER WAS PULLED LAST SATURDAY 2 AM EST
[11:04:13 PM] Randeee: correct
[TERRYK] FOR THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN TO START WITH IN 7 WORKING DAYS
[TERRYK] NOW HERE IS WHAT I DONT KNOW
[TERRYK] IF ITS SEVEN WORKING DAYS
[firecarl] GERP =FGCU
[TERRYK] OR CALANDAR DAYS
[11:05:55 PM | Edited 11:06:32 PM] Randeee:
[Midnight Blue] Will the constitutuin republic HAVE TO follow the Global reset, or is that a seperate USA thing only?
[firecarl] dang banking days ...always gets in the way
[noah] I feel sequestered
[fournelsons] monkeyman crab fishermen always need bait..........
[TERRYK] U DONT KNOW OR CAN REMEMBER
[arizona49] Saturday to Saturday is what we heard earlier
[TERRYK] THE CURRENCIES ARE TO CHANGE
[monkeyman] fournelsons yep
[TERRYK] THE GOLD BACK CURRENCY IS PRINTED AND READY FOR ISSUE
[TERRYK] NOW I DID GET THIS
[TERRYK] AM TODAY
[TERRYK] THE PP 'S OMEGA AND CMKM WILL FOLLOW THE RV
[11:07:32 PM] Randeee: [TERRYK] AND THEY ARE SCHEDULED TO BE DONE THIS WEEK
[TERRYK] THERE ARE 5 TIERS
[TERRYK] 3 ARE DONE
[TERRYK] 70 TOTAL PP

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:03 AM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And yet, and yet, still same old same old, nada!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:And yet, and yet, still same old same old, nada!!!!!
That's why they need to use a NESARA announcement to force checkmate now! Brilliant!

Saturday, March 30, 2013
WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS COME NESARA
Batman Call Notes

Highlights of what will take place when the ANNOUNCEMENTS COME…..

No more trustees, therefore no more trusts linked to corporations.
No more bankers cuz there will be no more credit, only cash basis.
ON THE ANNOUNCEMENTS YOU WILL HEAR WHICH BANKS ARE NO LONGER VALID AND ONES THAT ARE UNDER THE US TREASURY NOW.

DINAR INSTRUCTIONS WILL FOLLOW AS WELL. FOR SURE DINAR, DONG, YEN AND SUCH CURRENCIES WILL ALL BE LEADING AND GOLD BACKED. DINAR EXPECTED TO RISE TO IT’S RESOURCES. AS MANY AS 40% OF GURUS ARE PUMPERS AND PUT OUT DISINFORMATION. (HE RECOMMENDS THAT ONE SITS BACK AND WAIT FOR THE 3 HOUR, BACK TO BACK ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT WILL TELL YOU IT’S TIME) SO BE PATIENT! JUST REMIND YOURSELF THAT YOU MADE THE BEST INVESTMENT IN THE WORLD AT THIS TIME AS IT IS COMING.

HE WOULD NOT INVEST IN OIL AS NEW TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE COMING SOON. INVEST IN GOLD, PLATINUM, SILVER, AND PRECIOUS METALS.

Land patents (like the 1900’s) will return, WHERE YOU ACTUALLY OWN YOR PROPERTY. Now we are cattle and our properties are owned by Queen of England and Vatican.

Corporation and Trustees are going to disappear completely.

This is not only a US event it is a 190 plus country global reset.

All countries we are at war with, such as IRAN, N. KOREA, SYRIA, VENEZUELA..ETC don’t have a central bank …Bingo! Thus why they are being targeted and bullied so that they can become part of the system. All wars will seize.

Debt forgiveness – All debts will be forgiven, even people that have paid off debts will also see some return in the form of prosperity packages and they will now have piece of mind that what they own is really theirs. This is what is happening, they are essentially returning the stolen wealth back to the people. There are however different prosperity package programs and the ones that people signed for at least 20 years ago will be given priority but all will have some prosperity funds coming. All will be announced.

Re-indexing as well will take place– For example a home that costs $200K will cost $20K when this takes place. So essentially you will be able to buy a house or property, or anything you need and then some.

All Stocks will be gone-dissolved
(People will not loose existing ones though, everything has been recorded. May take a while but they will not loose their value)

No more corporations allowed in the US when this happens because they are all illegal. For example Sole proprietorships will be legal.

INSURANCES – CAR TAGS etc– Was not sure on how they will handle that. However he was sure of Certificate of Title and registration but don’t know until the announcements come, all will be explained. HE SAYS INSURANCES ARE MOSTLY PONZI SCHEMES ANYHOW AND FOR SURE WILL NOT BE LEGAL

SOCIAL SECURITY WILL CONTINUE BUT IT IS RESTRUCTURED TO BE A BETTER PROGRAM AND MORE BENEFICIAL, AND MORE MONEY TO THE INDIVIDUAL.

NORTH KOREA WAR THREATS– A DIVERSION TO THIS EVENT
WHAT’S REALLY HAPPENING IS THEY ARE GETTING READY TO ANNOUNCE NESARA!

What about the people that don’t understand. …. People will just have to understand and it’s their responsibility to change. If they want to stay in the same paradigm they have been living in, it’s not your responsibility to change them, some will be happy and some will not. It just needs to happen, It is now the only way to take it back to prime, whether they like it or not. And it isn’t one’s responsibility to convince them.

3-hour announcement is prepared and nothing…not even the RV will come until the announcements are made.

People that lost land by crooked bankers will be able to retrieve their land. Everything the bank has been doing is illegal. Instructions will be given on how file claims.

(rough draft but the gist of it, I’m sure we will find out, I found a link on this some background …David Dodge and Tom Dunn – research in Belfast library that were going through some old artifacts and accidentally ran into the original copy 13th amendment in from 1810. They stoled it. It was taken before the supreme court in VA in 2000. Every single lawyer understands that they are all citizens of England not the US. Some will be retrained under the constitution that were not aware, and others will be deported back to England.

Last and best question of all posed to him was regarding Obama and how he could be a good guy when all evidence points to the opposite.

To answer this, he made reference as an example to what one would need if one was going fishing, …. Tackle, bait, fishing pole, and a good hole to fish in….he states that Obama is nothing but the fishing pole simply that and nothing more. He was groomed or put in the position for a reason and he has done exactly what he was told to do. If he was really in for establishing or helping set up a in a new world order he would have achieved that a long time ago. There is something about him that he will tell us when he makes his announcement that will shock the world. He will tell us where he really came from and why he was put in this place. When he was sworn in he mentioned John F. Kennedy at the podium during his speech and was referring to the original republic and many did not catch that. He is definitely done what he was suppose to do. He is the fishing pole and many have been arrested since then.

(Somewhere East Coast mentions that the changes really started in 2011 and most of the people that we see such as newscasters or prominent figures we are constantly questioning are really just clones. He assures us the good guys which he calls the A-Team are and have really been in full control and know exactly what they are doing. As a finally Batman recommends everybody see the youtube video “Change is on the Horizon” for the full history on what has been going on and what is about to take place)

Just some notes I took during the Batman call which by the way according to Batman …this particular call will not be recorded.

RL

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:32 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous March 30, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Give it up. This thing has been coming for 13 years. Implementing it would mean "all the fatcats losing their power" It isn't going to happen.

Anonymous March 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM

For the love of mankind let it (NESARA) run its course for a better happier healthier future for us all. I want NESARA to succeed with all my heart. And so it is.
"Follow the Money"