Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This post is a great example of what happens when people with one-cent brains use fifty-cent words.There's so much to love, here. Among my favorites are how the ORIGINAL 13th Amendment disappeared because "[t]hey stoled it", and how "all wars will be seized."

One question I'd like to ask, though, is this: if this 13th Amendment was, somehow, valid, why would its removal of citizenship from all lawyers not have been undone by the 14th Amendment, enacted and ratified afterwards, which says that I am a U.S. citizen because I was born within the United States? And, don't give me any hooey about how there was no explicit repeal of anything, because every Constitutional amendment, with the exception of the 21st, has repealed or altered a Constitutional provision without explicitly saying so.

On second thought: I'm not sure that I'd care to listen to any answers which these bozos would offer in response. Given their track record so far, I think that there's a better chance of Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh running on the Democratic ticket, in 2016, than there is of these clowns coming up with a response which is coherent, let alone of any legal substance....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:This post is a great example of what happens when people with one-cent brains use fifty-cent words.There's so much to love, here. Among my favorites are how the ORIGINAL 13th Amendment disappeared because "[t]hey stoled it", and how "all wars will be seized."

One question I'd like to ask, though, is this: if this 13th Amendment was, somehow, valid, why would its removal of citizenship from all lawyers not have been undone by the 14th Amendment, enacted and ratified afterwards, which says that I am a U.S. citizen because I was born within the United States? And, don't give me any hooey about how there was no explicit repeal of anything, because every Constitutional amendment, with the exception of the 21st, has repealed or altered a Constitutional provision without explicitly saying so.

On second thought: I'm not sure that I'd care to listen to any answers which these bozos would offer in response. Given their track record so far, I think that there's a better chance of Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh running on the Democratic ticket, in 2016, than there is of these clowns coming up with a response which is coherent, let alone of any legal substance....
First of all, what about their finding an "original valid copy" don't you understand? It was original, valid, and no doubt a copy. Wouldn't you have scattered copies around the world "just in case the British burned Washington DC?" Sure there's a leap of faith here, but as long as a little shortcut gets us to the right solution isn't that OK? Your problem is you're too strict with the little details of what you call "proof" that it was ratified - of course it was and an original valid copy is good enough for me!

As for the so-called 14th amendment - it was never passed! There were typos in the copy used by Kentucky and the West Virginia had a smudged signature. You seem to think that you can take shortcuts when it comes to the Constitution of the United States! You're problem is that you're not strict enough with the little details needed to truly have proof it was ratified. Sure these are details, but the devil's in the details and if even one isn't right and backed up by verifiable long-form evidence in triplicate it's not good enough for me, and it's not good enough for my country! Besides, there was no explicit repeal.

And finally, you seem to think you can have this both ways! In one case you use one set of standards, and in another contradict them! Pathetic.

P.S. If you ever had your war seized, you wouldn't be laughing so loud. Ouch!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

some blithering idjit reposeted at McHalfwit's den of dither wrote:DINAR INSTRUCTIONS WILL FOLLOW AS WELL. FOR SURE DINAR, DONG, YEN AND SUCH CURRENCIES WILL ALL BE LEADING AND GOLD BACKED. I really love that they have picked on three of the weakest currencies around, although I'm really disappointed they didn't go with the Zimbabwean dollar, I mean at this rate it can't go anywhere but up. And then they could have had four sure fire losers in a bucket. And of course they're going to be backed by gold, when none of those countries can support the currency they have now, sure it's gonna happen. DINAR EXPECTED TO RISE TO IT’S RESOURCES. Let's hope not, it really doesn't need to sink any lower. AS MANY AS 40% Let's go for 99.99% shall we? OF GURUS ARE PUMPERS AND PUT OUT DISINFORMATION. The actual word you're looking for is lies. (HE RECOMMENDS THAT ONE SITS BACK AND WAIT FOR THE 3 HOUR, BACK TO BACK ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT WILL TELL YOU IT’S TIME) SO BE PATIENT! Yeah, you've been such a patient sucker this long, what's another decade or so at this point, you haven't figured it out so far, so what's the likelihood of you ever catching a clue? JUST REMIND YOURSELF THAT YOU MADE THE BEST INVESTMENT IN THE WORLD AT THIS TIME AS IT IS COMING.Yep, just keep telling yourself that while you are living in that cardboard box down by the river.

The rest of the post is just more nonsense than I, or more importantly my stomach, feel like dealing with, and deleting it has the same result as it having been published, which is to say a total vacuum of reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Folks, its done tomorrow!
Just REC. - Subject: FYI..afternoon Tony Breaking News BEFORE whole world saw it Text direct from smart card holder....$3.47 loaded he can cashin Brother Tonys.. call direct from sandbox.. $3.47 just got his card Within 1 hour..4 Calls..Texts from different WF branches across US Yeasterday nothing... POP UP this afternoon..$3.47 BUY RATE...BUY RATE..not a HOLD RATE first time These Contacts saw this..and all four had $3.47 FYI...I know you are worn out...YOU NEED IT TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Folks, its done tomorrow!!!! On the phone now and its done tomorrow!!!
NOT PULLING ANYONE'S LEG...I DON'T JOKE ABOUT THIS STUFF!!
I am told tonight that the powers that be or those that that thought they were the powers(you can read into who they think they are) was told tonight to sit down, shut up and it is done.
I am also also told by another source that the button is ready to be pushed and Frenchie is going to swipe his card for the last time tomorrow.

frenchie is john rothschild
he controls the st germain trust
swiped his card each time to activate the gold certificates - liquidate
the swipe is active for 72 hours for secuirty purposes

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:24 PM
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Folks, its done tomorrow!
and I will gladly repay you Tuesday.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

So I know that trying to assign rationality to dinar believers is a dangerous exercise and probably fruitless, but why exactly do they believe that the "Powers That Be" are engaged in this secretive, international, currency war to stop them all from gaining money? Presumably the "Powers That Be" would choose to profit by buying dinar themselves - after all the shadowy groups are always all-powerful, all-knowing, evil geniuses in these made up conspiracy beliefs. Why would the "Powers That Be" spend so much time, energy, and effort sabotaging the dinar nutters from getting rich when they themselves could profit? Why would they care?

I mean they have to have some reason to explain this, because the excuse for the past however many years every time the "RV tomorrow!" predictions fail is that Obama/Illuminati/Shadowy Cabal Group blocked it. :brickwall:
notorial dissent

They have to generate the bizarre mythology of fail to justify their even more bizarre belief in something that isn't ever going to happen, at least the way they fantacize about.

Rationality has nothing to do with it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

LightinDarkness wrote:... why exactly do they believe that the "Powers That Be" are engaged in this secretive, international, currency war to stop them all from gaining money?
It's very simple -- if you can shift your thinking process to parallel theirs (WARNING: Do NOT attempt this without a wingman to pull you back to reality if needed)

First, the true belieers are have-nots, but it IS NOT THEIR FAULT :!: Their condition (poverty, unemployment, child support, criminal record, etc) was caused by someone else. They are wonderful, god-fearing, deserving people who have had this situation unfairly imposed on them by the powers-that-be. Thus, they are deserving.

Second, the various nefarious powers which keep blocking NESARA, the Dinar RV, OPPT, and so on DO NOT NEED the outcome. The evil ones behind the scene already ARE rich. In fact, they would actually LOSE if any of these massive wealth-distribution programs happens. They would end up no richer than their septic tank cleaner and would not ahve anyone to provide the various services needed to maintain their luxurious life style. Also, they would lose the power they have over all the minions.

You may now return your brain to reality as we know it.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Rationality has nothing to do with it.
But rationalization has everything to do with it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Exactly!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, April 5, 2013
12thman said:

I just got off the phone with a very excited High Roller. Its Go Time people so be ready for the Okie Post. My close friend has also called me and said that they have a contact within the gov that will call them right when it happens. Now that the hold ups from the 1st are delt with, we wait for our blessing. Pray that the old money families of the old days dont find ways to cause problems. This has been a issue for some time. They know whats about to happen and they do not wish to loose the power and control.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:37 AM

Friday, April 5, 2013
Dinar Intel Rumors

04/04/2013

gamtnman33 : I just heard from a friend of mine, whose brother is on CL’s staff at the IMF, that they are really pushing for Iraq to RV their currency because they are very worried about the recent BRICS conference and their attempt to take over the world monetary system, leaving the IMF out in the cold. Here’s exactly what he said: “She has told Iraq to get this done ASAP”. Apparently, the BRICS thing really has the current PTB very concerned about losing their power. This guy is the one who got me involved 2 years ago, and this is the first time he’s been really excited about it! So hang on, everyone! We should see something soon!

BankerGuy said: I know for a fact that the above rate is incorrect!!! The rate is $3.42, and I'm looking at it on my screen now. This is to go at any minute, hopefully any second. This number as been on my screen for 3 days, no change or movement. Lets all hope this is the end. I will monitor this throughout the day and provide updates. This is the 1st time it has ever shown up on my banking screen, that I have seen.
============================================================
04/05/2013
1:29 AM [~KiniBop] Good Night OOM Family, Sweet Blessed Rest in Abba’s Arms!!!! ~*~ Now … May the love of God be above you to overshadow you, beneath you to uphold you, before you to guide you, behind you to protect you, close beside you and within you to make you able for all things, and to reward your faithfulness with the joy and peace which the world cannot give -- neither can it take away. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, to whom be glory now and evermore. Amen.

1:29 AM [.~Bulldog75] YOU ARE LOVED, BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. OUR MANNA COMES FORTH. LOVE AND BLESSINGS. BE A LIGHT UNTO THE WORLD. BE ALL YOU CAN BE. AMEN.

1:29 AM [littlewolf] Love YOU OKIE BE BLESS

1:29 AM [jubilee486] Good blessed nite everyone. Sweet sleep

1:29 AM [ggirl] thank you i learned so much just reading and watching

1:29 AM [Lady Meme] goodnight everyone

1:29 AM [Rwethereyet] .~Bulldog75 Thank you.. and May God Bless you.! Amen!!

1:29 AM [COWBOY4LIF3] .~Bulldog75 Amen!

1:29 AM [Blondiegal] Thank you all.. Bless you

1:29 AM [_Visionary1] .~Bulldog75

1:29 AM [littlewolf] .~Bulldog75 amen

1:29 AM [1166-1/2] .~Bulldog75 Amen

1:29 AM [Longhornhusky] .~Bulldog75 thank you for your great insight! God Bless

1:29 AM [.schooler] .~Bulldog75 Good Night

1:29 AM [~KiniBop] The Lord Bless You and Keep You

1:29 AM [.~Bulldog75] JEREMIAH 33:3

1:29 AM [Moni831] .~Bulldog75 Thanks again GBN see you tomorrow

1:29 AM [Ween1] Amen

1:30 AM [destiny] .~Bulldog75 Amen!!

1:30 AM [littlewolf] .~Bulldog75

1:30 AM [~KiniBop] Dona Nobis Pacem (Peace on Earth)

1:30 AM [Moni831] amen

1:30 AM [.~Bulldog75] GOD ANSWERS QUESTIONS AND PRAYERS.

1:30 AM [jubilee486] Bulldog. Amen

1:30 AM [kybo] good night mrs calabash wherever you are che che che che

1:30 AM [Moni831] Amen Amen

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:26 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Everyone please be quiet so we can all hear Okie.

Friday, April 5, 2013
RV Intel - OkieOilMan Friday afternoon

04/05/2013
[..okieoilman] GOOD FRIDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL--EVEN THOUGH LAST FRIDAY WAS CALLED "GOOD FRIDAY" I PROPOSE THAT WE ALL CONSIDER THIS AS "GOOD FRIDAY". TODAY IS THE DAY FOR US TO ALL BUILD ON OUR STRENGTH'S AND LET OUR WEAKNESS'S BE PAST HISTORY. ALL OF OUR PREVIOUS CONCERN'S SHOULD BECOME HISTORY VERY SOON.

WE ARE NOW ENTERING A "NEW DAWN" IN OUR LIVES AND SHOULD START PREPARING OURSELVES FOR THE TASK'S SET BEFORE US. EACH OF US HAS STRUGGLED IN THE PAST WITH DIFFICULTIES WITH HEALTH, FAMILY MATTER'S, FINANCE'S AND MANY OTHER THING'S THAT HAS HAD US LESS THAN OUR POTENTIAL COULD BE.

WE NEED TO BE LIKE THE EMPEROR AND PUT ON NEW CLOTHES. THE CLOTHES OF ENLIGHTMENT AND BLESSINGS FROM ABOVE. START A NEW MIND-SET TODAY PLANNING ON A NEW FUTURE RATHER THAN BEING FOCUSED ON THE PAST WHICH IS HISTORY THAT YOU CAN'T RE-WRITE. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD OUR LIVES ARE GOING TO DRASTICALLY CHANGE--AND FOR THE BETTER. BE GLAD YOUR ALIVE IN THIS HISTORIC MOMENT THAT HAS NEVER OCCURED IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:13 PM

The RV is just like the Emperor's New Clothes?

2 comments:

Anonymous April 5, 2013 at 7:39 PM

In fact this is true already happened, I checked several web sites the only problem is that it came very low, thus anyone agree?

Anonymous April 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I don't know if this has anything to do about this post but I'm wondering what the statement at the top of this page means, i.e. "announcements this evening." Announcements about what? Are you talking about the, so called, 3 hour announcements that Obama was suppose to make a few days ago, that didn't happen? As for the RV's going on right now I don't believe it. I would think that something that big would be too hard for even the, so called, main stream media to ignore.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Yep, the RV is just like the Emperor's New Clothes, the only difference is that there has been a whole lot of laughing and snicker going on for a very long time, and they're just too dumb to get the message. Trust McHalfwit to hit the nail squarely on the head, totally by accident.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's new banner

RV HOT, HOT, HOT NEWS
Informed by Intel Sources --- confirmed that:

1) RV and 'exchange' of currencies uderway
2) 4/5/13 - RV NOW ONLINE IN CANADA AND PI
3) 4/5/13 - RV NOW FOREX ONLINE IN THE USA
4) Announcements pending
5) 4/8/13 - MONDAY - currency exchanges

PP distributions in progress

THIS IS IT - BLESSINGS INCOMING
Thank You LORD, again!

Sunday, April 7, 2013
Dinar RV in Canada

04/04/2013

DebTarHeelGirl: NOTE TO DINARLAND: Someone is Impostering me - I am not posting on any site nor posting intel of any kind - if you see anything that is related to intel with DebTarHeelGirl as the author it is NOT ME. SHAME to the SICK people that is doing this to everyone!

[garygre] Agent 007: This just in from Poof: As Terryk's sources said, P confirmed that certain US bankers held back the RV posting at $3.47 in US banks yesterday, Wed 4/3--it was supposed to post (& deliveries start) yesterday afternoon. That's why the two people from the UST and the IMF flew up to Canada last night to force the hand of the US banks by getting the RV posted in Canadian banks.

(The US and Canada are one trading zone now; so to post the RV up there would be just as good as posting it here in US banks). The code lady up in the Montreal Depository said the RV and delivery start would be "any minute now."

[garygre] We speak to our mountain the us bankers blocking the release in jesus' name and the satanic spirits behind them. We cast you into the sea in jesus' name, cast you into the sea, cast you into the sea, in jesus' name. Lord we receive the victory now.
We command the rv and deliveries to come now and be posted and be started immediately in canadian and us banks in jesus' mighty name!! We believe we have received it in jesus' mighty name!!

[garygre] Agent 007 personal post. Talked to Poof about an hour ago. I'm in the PP's.

[sandytob] so to post the RV up there would be just as good as posting it here in US banks). The code lady up in the Montreal Depository said the RV and delivery start would be "any minute now."

[sandytob] Papa Bear ok...just posted what I got but I appreciate your answer.

[musiccitylady] OK so the delay is because they had to go to Canada first?

[burk50] Sandy wahoooooo thx

[spiritfilled] sandytob thanks so much ..always can rely on you to post as it is ...blessings

[weneedit] Is it so Americans can deposit into Canada ?

[ram1] Papa Bear what do you mean it didn't need forced?

[sailman] Papa Bear So the RV can now take place in Canada using The RBC ??? -- we already talked to them abd they have said they will match USA Group Rates !!!

[sandytob] Coffeeone yours did not say anytime now?

[Papa Bear] Royal Bank of Canada set yes

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:47 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous April 7, 2013 at 1:59 PM

The Graywalkers will not let the dictator cabal's Martial Law nor the dictator White Hats RV happen, for the cabal and White Hats do not have the interest of humanity in their plans. Humanity deserves a chance to make their OWN choices and change WITHOUT the help of any so called "friends, ET's, and ect. The Graywalkers will open up the gates and let the cabal and white hats go at it in the near future, and that's called Armamgeddon.
There is ONLY ONE TRUE wealth and way: Our Lord God Jesus Christ's Salvation and Heaven.

Yeah, yeah, but what does Okie have to say?

OkieOilMan Posts at OOM&F Chat Saturday Afternoon
04/06/2013

[..okieoilman] GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. REMEMBER WHAT I POSTED ABOUT YESTERDAY BEING "GOOD FRIDAY?). WELL--WHAT NATURALLY FOLLOW'S IS A WONDERFUL NEW WEEK STARTING WITH MONDAY. HOPEFULLY "THE POST" WILL OR SHOULD APPEAR IN VERY RAPID ORDER.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FLUIDITY OF THE SITUATION BUT BE AWARE AND ALERT OF WHAT IS TO COME TO PASS ANY MOMENT NOW.
SOME OF YOU PROBABLY WAS TOO OCCUPIED LAST EVENING THAT YOU NEVER NOTICED OR HEARD "THE FAT LADY SING". BUT I HEARD HER--WAS A BEAUTIFUL SONG SHE SANG------
INCIDENTIALLY--THE SONG SHE SANG WAS "HAPPY DAY'S ARE HERE AGAIN"
FAT'S DOMINO USED TO SING "BLUE MONDAY"--NOW IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO "GREEN MONDAY"
I HAVE BEEN ASKED NUMEROUS TIMES WHY I POST IN BLACK---I RESPONDED BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WANT MY BANK STATEMENTS TO COME IN INSTEAD OF RED.
I AM SO COMFORTABLE WITH THE INFORMATION RECEIVED YESTERDAY THAT I JUST PLACED A "SPECIAL ORDER" HOVER-ROUND WITH A 350 CHEVY SUPER CHARGED ENGINE WHERE WHEN I NEED IT I CAN DRAG RACE UP AND DOWN THE NURSING ROOM'S HALLWAY.
WE ARE WELL PASSED THE HAND WRINGING AND WORRY TIMES OF OUR LIVES. WE NOW HAVE TO FOCUS ON A NEW AND BRIGHTER FUTURE FULL OF BLESSINGS AND TASK''S SET BEFORE US,
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

So now they have to drag Canada into their squalid little scam. I'm sure that the Royal Bank of Canada (it's just a bank name, not a government entity or central bank) officials will be surprised to find they are the key to a brand new world financial system.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Or much less have heard or could care anything at all about it. Somehow I knew they'd find a way to blame the Canadians when nothing, again, happens tomorrow. Had to have a new party to blame.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, April 8, 2013
DINAR INTEL UPDATES - 4/8/13

TerryK

ALL I'M GOING TO SAY IS DON'T FRET, IT'S HERE AND IT'S GOING TO BLOW YOUR MINDS AWAY,

...EVERYTHING IS ON PATH, SOURCES SAY NOTHING BUT POSITIVE THINGS...WE ARE JUST WAITING

AND WHAT I'M TOLD THAT'S NOT LONG AT ALL.

====================================================================
Bluwolf

BE ADVICED THAT NO ONE KNOWS THE REAL RATES, NOR THE BANKS NOR THE GOVERNMENTS...NO

ONE IN POWER HOLDING THIS, ALL YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF IS THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR THE

GREEN LIGHT, ONCE GIVEN WE WILL INFORMED ALL. THIS CAME IN BY EMAIL AND HAS BEEN SPREAD

TO ALL BANK SOURCES INVOLVE IN THIS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.

===================================================================
4-6-2013 Intel Guru Blaino THE RATE SHOWN AT OUR EXECUTIVE LEVEL FOREIGN CURRENCY SCREENS AT A MAJOR BANK... THEEEE MAJOR BANK.... ARE OFTEN DISCUSSED AS "PLACER RATES"...RATES DISCUSSED (AND RE-CUSSED) ARE IQD 3.47 TO THE USD AND VND.478 TO THE USD.... [post 3 of 3]

4-6-2013 Intel Guru Blaino WE DO KNOW THEY ARE HARD AT LOCKING DOWN THE NEWS PAPERS, THE BORDERS AND INTERNET THERE...ETC.. AND...I HAVE WORD FROM ONE OF SEVERAL CENTRAL @&$%!**##^@ AGENT-SEE TYPES SHARING WITH US THAT WE "OUGHT TO SEE THIS BY 6PM PACIFIC.... AT ___ " (ALMOST 2X THE 'PLACER RATE' THAT WE HAVE SHOWN FOR AWHILE) AND I HAVE TROUBLE WITH THAT NUMBER... BUT, IF THEY WILL PAY IT...I WILL SPEND IT! [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

4-6-2013 Intel Guru Blaino I HAVE 5 PEOPLE WATCHING IRAQI TV RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE BEEN SEEING ALL KINDS OF "DANCING IN THE STREETS"...LITERALLY...DANCING...ALSO, THERE ARE CROWDS GATHERED IN A LARGE STADIUM... MANY POLITICAL FIGURES THERE AND A LOT OF CHEERING ETC...ALSO WE HAVE MALIKI WEARING THE FLAG AROUND HIS SHOULDERS LIKE A SCARF.... NO, THERE IS NO SPORTING EVENT, NO SOCCER GAME...ETC. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE TRANSLATIONS AND TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT IS ONGOING THERE AND ALL THE DETAILS. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

4-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM SO COMFORTABLE WITH THE INFORMATION RECEIVED YESTERDAY THAT I JUST PLACED A "SPECIAL ORDER" HOVER-ROUND WITH A 350 CHEVY SUPER CHARGED ENGINE WHERE WHEN I NEED IT I CAN DRAG RACE UP AND DOWN THE NURSING ROOM'S HALLWAY. WE ARE WELL PASSED THE HAND WRINGING AND WORRY TIMES OF OUR LIVES. WE NOW HAVE TO FOCUS ON A NEW AND BRIGHTER FUTURE FULL OF BLESSINGS AND TASK''S SET BEFORE US. [post 3 of 3]

4-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man SOME OF YOU PROBABLY WAS TOO OCCUPIED LAST EVENING THAT YOU NEVER NOTICED OR HEARD "THE FAT LADY SING". BUT I HEARD HER--WAS A BEAUTIFUL SONG SHE SANG------ INCIDENTIALLY--THE SONG SHE SANG WAS "HAPPY DAY'S ARE HERE AGAIN" FAT'S DOMINO USED TO SING "BLUE MONDAY"--NOW IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO "GREEN MONDAY" [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

4-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. REMEMBER WHAT I POSTED ABOUT YESTERDAY BEING "GOOD FRIDAY?). WELL--WHAT NATURALLY FOLLOW'S IS A WONDERFUL NEW WEEK STARTING WITH MONDAY. HOPEFULLY "THE POST" WILL OR SHOULD APPEAR IN VERY RAPID ORDER. PLEASE REMEMBER THE FLUIDITY OF THE SITUATION BUT BE AWARE AND ALERT OF WHAT IS TO COME TO PASS ANY MOMENT NOW. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:48 AM
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm going downtown this afternoon for a pub crawl. Do you think I should be worried about the mobs of people who are sure to swarm downtown to celebrate the RV? Since we will all be rich the bars are going to be packed!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'm going downtown this afternoon for a pub crawl. Do you think I should be worried about the mobs of people who are sure to swarm downtown to celebrate the RV? Since we will all be rich the bars are going to be packed!
Don't worry, we have our thwarting tiger team on the job. I would, however, avoid the bars they unwind at - a wide swath of destruction is their SOP both at work and play.

New MacHaffie banner.

RV HOT, HOT, HOT NEWS
Informed by Intel Sources --- confirmed that:

AWAITING EXCHANGE GREEN LIGHT FROM WELLS FARGO (which was rumored controlled by the Bush Cabal).
NO GREEN LIGHT - RV moved to Royal Bank Of Canada
Awaiting Wells Fargo

PP distributions still rumored in progress

THIS IS IT - BLESSINGS INCOMING
Thank You LORD, again!

And of course, the inside poop from Okie

Monday, April 8, 2013
Okieoilman Update

..okieoilman] NEWS MAY APPEAR THIS AFTERNOON THAT WE WANT OR MAYBE AS LATE AS TOMORROW MORNING

BUT TODAY IS STILL IN PLAY----

I MAY KNOW LATER THIS AFTERNOON------BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] THE WORLD HAS LOST 2 TODAY---ANNETTE FULL OF JELLO -- A PLAY ON HER NAME-

AND A REAL STATESMAN MARGARET THATCHER WHO IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE CO-OPERATION OF RONALD REAGAN BANKRUPT THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE AND ENDED THE COLD WAR AND SHE ALSO REMOVED THE SOCIALISM MOVEMENT RAISING IT'S UGLY HEAD IN THE BRITISH EMPIRE.

SHE REMINDS ME OF WINSTON CHURCHILL IN THE 2ND WORLD WAR--THEY NEITHER ONE WILL EVER BE REPLACED BECAUSE THEY JUST DON' MAKE THEM LIKE THAT ANYMORE. LET'S REMEMBER AND HONOR STATESMEN THAT FOREVER WILL AFFECT MANKIND.

ALONG BUT DIFFERENT THAN THE ABOVE IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE TO READ THE BOOK --"THE GREATEST GENERATION" BY TOM BROKOW--READ IT--MAKES YOU APPRECIATE WHAT PAST GENERATION'S WENT THROUGH TO KEEP US SAFE-----BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] THEY CALLED HER THE "IRON LADY" FOR A REASON

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:10 PM 0 comments

Yes, they called Annette the "Iron Lady" because of what she did to Eric von Zipper. As for Ms. Thatcher, she didn't look nearly as good in a swimsuit at the beach, but I understand that didn't stop Frankie.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

DK Say:
Ms. Thatcher, she didn't look nearly as good in a swimsuit at the beach, but I understand that didn't stop Frankie.
Yes, I thought Sinatra was doing Mrs. T

As for Annette Funicello, (that Okie is sure a classy fellow.) Her Mouse-ka-teer friend Lonnie B
lonniemmc@aol.com tells Texino that "Annie" suffered greatly these last few years and her passing was a relief. Okie laughs about being in a nursing home. Maroon
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com