Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by Deep Knight »

Rest in peace, Annette, your beach movies have always been a guity pleasure (I patterned my professional carreer after both Jody McCrea and Eric von Zipper).

As for the RV which was fer sure gonna happen before Easter, MacHaffie is still posting breathless articles, but his newest banner sez it all.

RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

Dinar Rate still climbing ---- above 8. CONFIRMED
Dong Rate nearing 1.0 and climbing.

Wells Fargo taking care of politicians first, Tier 2, cashing in there vouchers in Reno yesterday. Numerous Executive private jets on the tarmac in Reno. CONFIRMED

THE ORIGINAL FARM CLAIMS HAVE BEEN CASHED IN YESTERDAY. THESE ARE THE INITIAL 10 FAMILIES & THEIR HEIRS. CONFIRMED

IRS TERMINATED 4/15/13. All communications to be returned after 4/14/13. AWAITING

CORP GOVT TERMINATED 4/15/13. AWAITING

Obama Meeting Bankers met yesterday to discuss new financial organization under the Republic without the Federal Reserve.

Announcement on mainstream media anticipated yesterday evening --- STILL OPEN.

Tier 1 & 2 Done Yesterday w/ some latecomers --- CONFIRMED

Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN

THE BALL IS NOW IN WELLS FARGO COURT!
THE BALL IS AGAIN IN WELLS FARGO COURT!

Is Wells Fargo corrupt with Bush/Buffet operatives?

The Dong is up and still climbing? Que Macho!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Confirmed by who??? McHalfwit's Magic Eight Ball, the same mystery confirmers of Zullu's nonsense, some one's ouji board, come on, someone's gotta take the hit for it this time.

And why are they blaming all this on WF for crying out loud?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This same post showed up, inslightly different form, on the Saving to Suitors circle-jerk. NESARA was also mentioned. Here's what our old friend David Merrill had to say about the latter:

"One glance at the term NESARA tells me this is not just a farce, but surreal scamming at its deepest charlatanry. I could make up words out of thin air and they would apply correctly to NESARA. The NESARA bill during the CLINTON Administration never even made it to the Floor but somehow the Dove of Oneness resurrected it and it still wanders the servers and haunts cyberspace after all these years. How it thrives is a mystical tour in itself.

I recall a photo of Martin SHEEN at a parade in LA I think. Somebody handed him a NESARA flyer and he was actually giving it a serious glance - they got a lot of mileage out of that photo!

I have a lot of memoribilia about NESARA on disk but there is no substance so I would rather not clutter up this website with any of it. Certainly this is more time and thought than it deserves."

File under "Even A Stopped Clock...."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

It must be pretty bad when even a Mark 1 Mod 1 screwball like Merrill says its a scam.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Even Merrill has his moments of lucidity. This comment is spot on:

One glance at the term NESARA tells me this is not just a farce, but surreal scamming at its deepest charlatanry. I could make up words out of thin air and they would apply correctly to NESARA. The NESARA bill during the CLINTON Administration never even made it to the Floor but somehow the Dove of Oneness resurrected it and it still wanders the servers and haunts cyberspace after all these years. How it thrives is a mystical tour in itself.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Latest MacHaffie RAP-Nesara banner:

Dong Rate nearing 1.0 and climbing.

Tier 2 groups, cashing in there vouchers in Reno Now. MORE Numerous Executive private jets on the tarmac in Reno. WF surprised at the number of dinar holders.

THE ORIGINAL FARM CLAIMS HAVE BEEN CASHED IN YESTERDAY. THESE ARE THE INITIAL 10 FAMILIES & THEIR HEIRS. CONFIRMED. The other farm claims are still open.

IRS TERMINATED 4/15/13. All communications to be returned after 4/14/13. AWAITING

Obama Meeting with Chase Bank Head Dimon today in the White House. Closed meeting - no press allowed.

Announcement on mainstream media -- STILL OPEN

Tier 2 Not Done Yesterday --- WF Surprised - still more Tier 2 Groups exchanging,

Tier 3 exchanges --- STILL OPEN

And from the gurus

4-11-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD DAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. I SPENT CONSIDERABLE TIME LAST NIGHT WITH INTEL FURNISHED ME FROM SEVERAL SOURCES. THERE WERE TOO MUCH DISPARITY BETWEEN THE SOURCES TO PERMIT ME TO CONFIRM THAT ANY ACTIVITY HAD ACTUALLY TRANSPIRED. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

4-11-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man TODAY I AM RECEIVING THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS BEING FROM ANY MOMENT TO GOING INTO NEXT WEEK. THE SOURCES IN VERY HIGH KNOWLEDGEABLE POSITION'S DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE. I WILL KEEP ON THE INTEL TRAIL AND HOPE TO FIND A CONCENSUS OF OPINION THAT WILL PROVE TO BE ACCURATE. [post 2 of 2]

4-11-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know Despite what you may have been hearing...the Iraqi Dinar did in fact revalue on the 1st of April and at the rate of 3.42 as I have been saying. The Tier exchange method has been taking place with Tier 1 individuals completed. Tier 2 will be over and completed by the 15th of April. At that point, the official Iraqi dinar exchange rate will be adjusted by the Central Bank of Iraq, and be made known to the world. All other individuals holding Iraqi's currency will be able to exchange their dinar at that point. THE SAME RATE WILL APPLY TO EVERYBODY! [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

4-11-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know I know this to factual because my Husband & I were part of the Tier 2 exchange group. We as all other participates in Tier's 1 & 2 were credited in our bank accounts the amount according to our dinar holdings. The money is in there, but will not be accessible until the official rate change by the Central Bank of Iraq. I am truly sorry for not being able to explain the entire process in my earlier posts, but I was not informed as to the procedure until after the 1st of April. I hope this makes everyone smile : ) [post 2 of 2]

4-12-2013 Intel Guru TerryK DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE RV'ED. THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BUT I CAN'T FIND THE CONFIRMED RATE AND I KNOW FOR A FACT TWO AT TIER TWO THAT HAVE BEEN PAID. THEY WILL NOT TELL ME THEIR RATE BUT THEY HAVE BEEN PAID. I'M HEARING THAT THE RATE IS OVER 8 RIGHT NOW. IN FACT WAS TOLD 8.16. [when do you feel we can go to the bank to exchange since it has RV] I'M THINKING THIS WEEK. I HAVE A CALL IN RIGHT NOW TO TWO STRONG SOURCES TO GET UPDATES.

So, if these people are talking to people who are trading in their Dinars, why do we have such dramatically different rates?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Banner Time!

Dong Rate above 1.0 and climbing.

LIBERTY DAY -------

ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY.

AWAITING IRS TERMINATION TO ALLOW FOR SAFE GOLD TREASURY CURRENCY DISTRIBUTION. FED RESERVE AND IRS HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE TREASURY BANK SYSTEM.

GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS & DISTRIBUTIONS --- green button has been pushed. Sign offs completed in Hong Kong and Singapore.

Thank Our LOVING LORD for these Blessings.

Saturday, April 13, 2013
Talk On Dinar

GET:

[CarrolBeams] Good morning everyone. can we post Nesara news heading here?
[turkeyhtr] CB, when do u think the emails will be sent?
[CarrolBeams] turkeyhtr sun/mon
[falquar] CarrolBeams Does that mean, if we've already paid our taxes ---do we get that money back??
[CarrolBeams] falquar that's what they said
[CarrolBeams] rv -- republic rumors updates Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that: Dinar Rate still climbing ---- above 8.
Confirmed Dong Rate above 1.0 and climbing. Liberty day ------- irs terminated 4/15/13.
All communications to be returned after 4/14/13.
Awaiting corp govt terminated 4/15/13.
Awaiting announcement pending and rv for tier 3 on monday april 15.
Public can exchange in banks/currency dealers throughout the country. Awaiting irs termination to allow for safe gold treasury currency distribution.
Fed reserve and irs have no access to the treasury bank system.
Global settlements & distributions --- green button has been pushed. Sign offs completed in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Thank our loving lord for these Blessings.
[falquar] OK guys, you're confusing me --- do we get the money back that I just mailed yesterday??? They won't get it until Mon. or Tues.
[CarrolBeams] falquar I "heard" long time ago..all 2012 irs payments went to ust..not irs.
[Precious] CarrolBeams correct I just made my check out to them yesterday U S Treasury..not IRS
[CarrolBeams] Precious perfect
[Precious] CarrolBeams and I thought hmmm. different
[CarrolBeams] Precious that's why...bye bye Irs.
[Precious] but we still pay
[falquar] CarrolBeams OK, thank you. Can't hurt to wish, as we could really use it in the interim while we're waiting for the CE.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:08 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous April 13, 2013 at 1:54 PM
http://goanimate.com/videos/08FiOZw7Bk3 ... tAh1VO2fe4 - Obama announces the RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousApril 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Pray that it is true this time, might hold out until Monday, given current health circumstances, it would be helpful to get a heads up on the time on Monday, please post when known, thank you

Anonymous April 13, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Emails go out Sun/Mon is that for the Global settlements?" please post clarification, thank you

Anonymous April 13, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Just saw another commercial where, if you owe back taxes, you can negotiate with the irs for pennies on the dollar.
Doesn't look like they know they are out of business.

manny April 13, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Is this real, fake, mis-info, diversion what??? I am surprised no one has commented on this yet slamming it to the ground.
This is of course good news if proven true, problems is how does anyone verify this info, and where is this information coming from, what or who is the source?
If this is yet another faults statement, I think a lot of people are going to be fairly upset and rightfully so I might add, but who knows anymore, we have been lied too for so long on this and so many things our whole lives that this makes it all the more harder, everyone is tired of this train wreak, everyone is tired of the never ending mis-info, everyone is tired of the lies, everyone is tired of this game, lets get this thing done.
I am confident that things will happen one of these times someone is going to say something and one day this type of information will finally be true that it actually happened, question is, is this that time??? let's hope so.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Why is wells fargo always the bank involved in this?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:Why is wells fargo always the bank involved in this?
It's code speech for the Illuminati plan to make Fargo North Dakota ours and take over the state's oil wells. First, fifth columnists. If the balmy climate doesn't draw them there, the rich cultural life and night time entertainment that's given it the name "Paris of the Dakotas" will! Then, our Canadian shock troops can canoe up the Red River of the North (known as the Rio Colorado del Sur in Canada) and surprise the American border guards, soft from years of cheap pharmaceuticals and bribes from desperate refugees escaping Winnipeg. Once established, The Twin Cities to the east and the Bakken Oil Fields will fall like ripe kumquats into our greedy hands!

Oh yeah, and it will thwart the RV too. With the oil fields in our hands we can match them barrel for barrel, kumquat for kumquat, and bend the Iraqi Dinar to our will! Forget the RV as long as Fargo is ours!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, April 14, 2013
Dinar RV Distractions – Int’l Smart Cards Coming Ahead of Our RV

Okie Oil Man & Guru Tony
Tue, Apr 9, 2013

Subject: Dinar RV Money Flowing

RJ,
..okieoilman] WE WERE INFORMED THIS "EVENT" WAS TO TAKE PLACE YESTERDAY WITH A POSSIBILITY OF IT RUNNING INTO TODAY. I HAVE NOT HEARD DIFFERENT YET TODAY.
THERE WERE SOME REDEMPTION'S LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING FOR A FEW SELECTED OFFICIAL PERSONEL FROM HIGHER UP'S THAN US COMMON INVESTOR'S.
WHEN THEY WILL ACTIVATE THE ALLOCATION FOR US AS INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR'S IS UNKNOWN. WE APPEAR TO BE VERY CLOSE WITH SO MANY WELL INFORMED INVESTOR'S ALREADY BEING ACCOMODATED. BLESSINGS
[..okieoilman] AT LEAST WE ARE AT THE POINT OF KNOWING THAT THE MONEY IS STARTING TO FLOW–MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO IS FIRST—WE'LL BE NEXT
Farm Claims, NESARA Changes On the Horizon
RJ, This hour long video provides an amazing history of NESARA up to the present. It could run on main stream TV after the cabal is crushed. Supposedly, Bill Clinton and several others were cloned while holding office. The "terrorist attack" of 9/11 was orchestrated by Bush Senior to stop the announcement of NESARA. CIA and Mossad placed the bombs in the World Trade center. Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset. Obama calls himself a ruler and plans to stay that way for years beyond a normal term. He's been stealing hoards of cash to buy off anyone in a powerful position who disagrees with him. I say it's still a remote possibility that Obama is a double agent and if so, he does a darn good job of playing a bad guy. The video seems to agree with what Drake has been saying, except on one point. Drake said just this last Sunday that the new dollar won't be rainbow colored.

*SMART CARDS GO INTERNATIONAL TOMORROW…. THERE TOMORROW IS AROUND 7 PM TONIGHT FOR THE UNITED STATES …. DEPENDING ON WHAT TIME ZONE U R IN ….*
[That would be last Wednesday! Wooooooooo!]
*tony*: there is a reason this call couldn't wait until tomorrow……open mic after i bring info*…..**tony….this is what he is receiving today……they are issuing the cards to be used by wed for everyone….this what citizens are watching on tv…..all problems fixed, cards to be used, issues fixed….minister of finance issuing this news on tv….people in street jumping for joy….all this has occurred in the last couple of hours, cards started to be issued starting last night, completed today and international by wednesday….this info coming from 3 different people……all this crap you are hearing about N.Korea is not going to happen, not going to interfere……china and australia did away with US dollar, they are dealing with eachother, other countries doing the same….these are things we knew we would see immediately before RV…… I am excited, very excited for these are things we have known would have to happen just before RV release…….if this comes tomorrow i am thrilled, if it comes thursday i am excited…..all countries have the same rate, this is not a place holding rate……it is a starting rate…….great info and going to open mic*
*Wynn *
*"I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery!"*
*If** a Copyrighted Spendthrift trust has an account in a failed bank that trust is covered to $250,000 and each beneficiary of the trust as well…that means if there are 10 the coverage’s is $25 million! Confirmed with Wells Fargo Bank.*
"*In times of change, the LEARNERS will***
* inherit the earth…while the 'learned'*
* will find themselves beautifully equipped to **live in a world that no longer exists"*
*– Eric Butterworth*
*"The secret to* * success is to own nothing, but control everything."
- John D. Rocke**feller. *
*What do you NOT wish to lose to anyone, EVER?*
*THIS IS NOT MINE. IT IS PROPERTY BELONGING TO A TRUST.* *GUESS WHO GETS TO USE IT?*
*FASTER THAN A FERRARI*
ATTENTION: IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to Treasury Regulations, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used or relied upon by you or any other person, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax advice addressed herein.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:29 AM
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:Why is wells fargo always the bank involved in this?
It's code speech for the Illuminati plan to make Fargo North Dakota ours and take over the state's oil wells. First, fifth columnists. If the balmy climate doesn't draw them there, the rich cultural life and night time entertainment that's given it the name "Paris of the Dakotas" will! Then, our Canadian shock troops can canoe up the Red River of the North (known as the Rio Colorado del Sur in Canada) and surprise the American border guards, soft from years of cheap pharmaceuticals and bribes from desperate refugees escaping Winnipeg. Once established, The Twin Cities to the east and the Bakken Oil Fields will fall like ripe kumquats into our greedy hands!

Oh yeah, and it will thwart the RV too. With the oil fields in our hands we can match them barrel for barrel, kumquat for kumquat, and bend the Iraqi Dinar to our will! Forget the RV as long as Fargo is ours!
As good a story as that is, the real reason is far simpler. Back in 2004 or so, there was an early guru pioneer community that was for a time dominated by amongst others, an Alaskan mental defect and self important person by the name of Shotgun Susie. Among her high level contacts were various sources "at Wells Fargo Bank" or as the fable progressed "high placed executives at Wells Fargo Bank". Eventually, they mythology evolved that there would be 4 Top Tier Banks leading the administration of the RV, led by, you guessed it "Wells Fargo Bank". Wells Fargo has spent considerable effort trying to distance themselves from this talk for near ten years now, they gave up dealing dinar well before most banks, and for a time if you called even local branches after hours the courtesy recording on their phones always included a disclaimer that Wells Fargo did not now, and would not in the foreseeable future deal in Iraqi Dinar in any way.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wells Fargo should be happy about the publicity, after all who wouldn't want thousands of angry crazy people who thought they would make millions overnight without working hounding them?

4-14-2013 Intel Guru 12thman I wanted to come in and let everyone know that we are on MAROON ALERT! I received a called today stating were not RED yet but things show to make us that way very very very soon! What the MAROON alert means is, there is a FINGER on the "Blessing" button ready to push at a moment's notice. The High Rollers are gathered making final plans and will contact me when the word is a go. Don't go buy more dinar or dong, don't quit your job, don't buy expensive things until you have your bank deposit slip.

4-14-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD SUNDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. I TRULY BELIEVE TODAY IS A DAY OF JOY. SOMETIMES I AND OTHER INTEL GIVER'S FEEL'S LIKE A MOUSE WITH A MICROPHONE BUT TODAY I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING LOUDER THAN A P.A. SYSTEM. IF THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ME IS ONLY HALF WAY CORRECT THEN A DAY OF CELEBRATION SHOULD BE APPARENT OR AT LEAST BE HEARD OF TODAY. THIS HAS BEEN A PROLONGED "PROCESS" WHICH A PROCESS ALWAY'S HAS A BEGINNING AND AN ENDING. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

4-14-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man WE HAVE BEEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS PROCESS NEARLY 10 YEAR'S NOW AND THE END APPEAR'S TO BE NEAR. IT HAS BEEN HARD FOR ME AS MUCH AS ANYONE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE PROCESS HAS BEEN DRAGGED OUT SO LONG. THE DIFFICULTY OF RE-ALIGNING NEARLY 200 COUNTRIES HAS BEEN A ARDIOUS (SP) TASK THAT NEVER IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY HAS OCCURED AND THERE WERE NO HISTORICAL PRESIDENT TO RELY ON NOR NO INSTRUCTION MANUAL TO FOLLOW REGARDING THE PROCESS. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

4-14-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GETTING NEARLY 200 COUNTRIES TO AGREE ON BASIL 3 AS WELL AS RE-ESTABLISHING THEIR CURRENCY TO AN EQUITABLE HAS PROVEN TO BE THE DELAYING FACTOR. THE DELAY FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE WILL PROVE WELL WORTH THE WAIT WE HAVE ENDURED. I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO SEE IF THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ME THIS MORNING PLAY'S OUT WHERE I CAN MAKE "THE POST" AND BEING ABLE TO STOP ENDLESS NIGHT'S OF TRYING TO OBTAIN "THE TRUTH" REGARDING THE R/V AND CAN SET BACK AND REST AND KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED. [post 3 of 3]
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Another day, another new RAP-NESARA Banner

ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 PLANNED FOR MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. Christine Lagarde awaiting IRS closure on Monday evening before release. Tuesday appears to be day 1 of exchange.

AWAITING IRS TERMINATION TO ALLOW FOR SAFE GOLD TREASURY CURRENCY DISTRIBUTION. FED RESERVE AND IRS HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE TREASURY BANK SYSTEM. ADVISED TO WAIT ONE DAY FOR EXCHANGE TO ENSURE FEDS CANNOT TOUCH YOUR FUNDS.

GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS & DISTRIBUTIONS --- green button has been pushed. Sign offs completed in Hong Kong and Singapore.

GERMAINE Trust GRANTS rumored to be mailed out after Global Settlements approval is received.

OPC "BUG ME" distributions of 10K going out within several days of the RV.

OPC "DIRE STRAITS" follows the "Bug Me" distributions.

American Indian Reparations rumored to being distributed.

About those "Bugger Me" distributions...

Friday, December 2, 2011

"BUG ME" $10K distribution starting next week
I am happy to announce that the $10K 'BUG ME" Gifts are being prepared for distribution. Recipients of these gift M.O.s will receive notification from OPC per the impending delivery of the FEDEX envelopes along with the tracking number.

There is NO repayment required and these are simply Gifts from your LOVING LORD to help ease your immediate financial situation.

They are being planned to begin going out next week. The progress of the distribution will be noted on this blog as well as the "Delivery" Skype rooms.

GOD's Blessings are finally starting to roll out.

John MacHaffie Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:05 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I would say that Christine Lagarde, WETFSI, is going to be severely disappointed, along with everyone else who swallows this tripe. At last check the IRS was still here, and people were still mailing in their tax returns, and the banks still aren't going to be exchanging anythiung for IQD wallpaper.

What closing the IRS has to do with nonexistent gold treasury currency remains a mystery, since IRS is still with us and there never was any intent for a new currency.

Tuesday is going to be yet another day of disappointments for the reality challenged.

Lots of rumored to be that ain't a gonna happen.

McHalfwit is still a delusional idiot, at least one thing in the universe remains constant, that and that the RV ain't a gonna happen anytime soon.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A much too long post I edited with an axe. It was fun.

Monday, April 15, 2013
Dinar News Updates

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Now, what we care about is the physical paper currency..which appears to retain it's face value...as stated differently. It is not saying "conversion" in this case, but "reductase" (or reduce) (4) trillion banknote currently in circulation (2.8) billion and banknotes. This supports the "collection of dinar" we have stated has been going on for some time and the "lack of liquidity" in banks, etc. Therefore, the physical paper dinar will retain it's printed face value...25,000 dinar is 25,000 dinar. [post 3 of 3]

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "Advantages deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency first: the horizontal level: delete the three zeroes mean conversion (30) trillion dinars (30) billion dinars. Second: the vertical plane: restructuring and currency composition means reductase (4) trillion banknote currently in circulation (2.8) billion and banknotes." If you read that statement carefully, it appears that the 30 trillion to 30 billion is a "conversion" which is a redenomination or LOP or zeros off the electronic accounts. Example if you have 1000 dinars in an account, it will become 1 dinar. This substantially reduces the "in country" money supply in electronic form. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The removing of zeros is removal of them from the street/marketplace. It is not off the notes. So YES, they stating they are beginning to remove the zeros is a good thing and what we want to see. The more 3 zero dinar they get off the streets the better..that will force them to begin raising the exchange rate and introduce the new lower bills. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

Not double talk, but triple talk. They'll take the zeros off some money, but not ours!

SpecialAgentGibbs and OOM&F Members Thoughts Mon. AM 04/15/2013
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IRAQ IS GOING TO TURN AROUND AND HOSE ALL THOSE COUNTRIES THAT HAVE WHAT THEY NEED???
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] NOT!!!
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] IRAQ IS STARVING TO JOIN THE INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMMUNITY...
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] ARE THEY GOING TO CUT THEIR OWN THROATS???
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] IT COMES DOWN TO THERE BEING A CONCERTED EFFORT OUT THERE, DESIGNED TO HAVE YOU LOSE FAITH AND GIVE UP
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

No, fall for it! Give up! Lose faith!

DrRod] 2. Keep Quiet about the blessings. Once you exchange, please request from your private banker 20 or more copies of the CCC. This is the document that .~SpecialAgentGibbs mentioned previously. It will be important to make sure that the bank(s) know that your money is CLEAN. These days when a person makes large purchases the information is shared with a number of agencies.
[hq0421] What does CCC stand for? TY
[ckgdrums] Clean and clear certificate
[DrRod] You don't want the problem of explaining every time you purchase something (large) that your money is clean. Seek professional advice from your Tax Attorney, CPA, and "Licensed" Investment professional. Don't give in to emotional and impulsive buying. Research what your money will do. Be brave to ask where your money is going.
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] NO LONGER ARE YOU THE SUBVERTIVE, BOWING DOWN TO THE CONTROL FORCED UPON YOU BY THOSE PEOPLE....
[DrRod] My very best advice is this: Once your blessing arrives, be quiet, reflective and prayerful. Listen to HIM who has given you this opportunity to get rid of debt, live modestly, but very comfortably. Set up trust (if you want to), seek professional advice that YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH. Many Professionals sound great, but aren't really great
[DinarBob] .~SpecialAgentGibbs I understand the "clean, clear and non-criminal origin of funds" and why it is essential. Will the banks have a form for the "CCC" or will we have to furnish this document to be on their bank letterhead. Banks usually have to furnish this statement when verifying large amounts of funds bank to bank. Usually two bank officers must sign this document.
Sooner84] .~SpecialAgentGibbs If they will not produce a CCC at the appointment time, does that scrub the whole exchange appointment? Or should we able to get it at the 2nd appointment, possibly?
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THIS IS TO ONLY BE SPOKEN OF AS AN "EXCHANGE"...
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] IF YOU ARE PRESENTED WITH ANY FORM OR AGREEMENT PAPER THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, DO NOT SIGN IT!!! HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY REVIEW IT...
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TAKE "THEIR" WORD FOR ANYTHING!
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] IT'S THAT "FINE PRINT" THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO READ THAT COULD CAUSE YOU GREAT GRIEF IN THE FUTURE...
[~SpecialAgentGibbs] i hope...no, i pray you all will heed these suggestions....protection of you new found wealth will become your new full time job....TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
[sue47] GM all - I just googled the CCC document and couldn't find one. Anyone else jave any better luck?
renfro] Has anyone seen the price of gold and silver today. gold is 1375 and silver is 23.34.
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] I want to share a thought on this gold price falling issue...
[.~dinarmama7] grenfro Yes we have been watching it.
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] I'm certainly NO market expert but, IMHO...
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] We all know that the "reset" involves BasilIII...
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] Accordindly, all countries MUST back their currencies with a certain percentage of gold.....
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] What IF some countries just cannot afford to do that, at the higher price gold was at???
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] Answer: DROP THE PRICE OF GOLD right?
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] This MAY be a pivotal pint in the global reset....
[locoman] i agree
[buzzard1228] Right. Amen to that.
[.~SpecialAgentGibbs] REALLY gotta run folks, will be back later this evening..
Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:31 PM
5 comments:

Anonymous April 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Oh, brother! More Bullshit from the dinar gurus. These characters never give up. Sorry, but no dinar RV folks. You've all been had. Reno is closed down but the IRS, the Fed and corporate government is still going strong. Can't you get it thru your thick heads it's all a hoax?

Anonymous April 15, 2013 at 7:05 PM
GOING STRONG WITH WHAT MONEY??

Anonymous April 15, 2013 at 7:05 PM
WHO IS ORCHESTRATING THIS CHANGE ?

Anonymous April 15, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Same ole same ole don't they ever get exhausted from saying the same ole BS.. I know they are all selling dinars now and they needed to boost sales for the guberment. It is all to keep us under control by occupation of computer BS until they get their plans in order.........

Anonymous April 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM
If the IRS is closed down someone forgot to tell them about it. I just got a letter from them today. So if all of these RUMOR folks would please let them know that they are done I would surly appreciate it.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

DK -- As I have asked before-- how do you retain your sanity?????
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

4-16-2013 Intel Guru TerryK OK LISTEN...THIS MAY GO DOWN TONIGHT YET. GOT 4 HOT CALLS... THIS WAS TO HAPPEN SATURDAY. TWO NON-COMPLIANCE ISSUES WITH TWO DIFFERENT MAJOR BANKS. HEARING THE DONG MAYBE GOING OVER 3 BUCKS, THE DINAR IS TO BE OVER 8. THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR WEEK IS WHAT IM BEING TOLD AGAIN. I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THAT BUT THESE PEEPS ARE ALL WOUND UP. SO TAKE IT [FOR] WHAT ITS WORTH.

TerryK gets his intel from Peeps? Aren't they they unnatural-color marshmallow-like Easter candy? Meanwhile, Okie is incontinent.

4-15-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS MAY BE A GOOD AFTERNOON TO OBTAIN A SUPPLY OF DEPEND'S (ACCORDING TO SOURCES). I AM EXTREMELY ATTENTIVE TO ACTION'S OCCURING PRESENTLY AND WILL ADVISE ACCORDINGLY.

This RV may go down tonight yet!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

So you're saying good ole Oakie Dokie is running off at both ends. Imagine that!!!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Ok, I've been offered 13.978, what are you getting?

waits for dinarijit with IQ in single figures to quote price somewhere else on internet
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Ok, I've been offered 13.978, what are you getting?

waits for dinarijit with IQ in single figures to quote price somewhere else on internet
That ain't nothin', my brother-in-law's barber's next-door-neighbor's cousin is really high up in banking and says it's $100 US per Dinar, and that's in British Pounds Sterling! Wooo!!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 AWAITING. EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE, NO HOLDUPS. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. ANY TIME NOW. AWAITING OUR TREASURY TO DO THERE JOB!

CHRISTINE LAGARDE, IMF CHIEF SUPPOSEDLY RELEASED THE RV YESTERDAY EVENING AT 6:30 PM RENO TIME. THIS IS ANOTHER ONGOING RUMOR - WAS TOLD THIS HAPPEN LAST WEEK. GAMES THEY ARE PLAYING!

IRS SUPPOSEDLY PROHIBITED FROM COLLECTION ACTIVITIES. IRS INQUIRY RESPONSES SAY OTHERWISE. FEDERAL RESERVE SUPPOSEDLY ALSO DEAD. ANNOUNCEMENTS REQUIRED TO CONFIRM ALL.

GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS & DISTRIBUTIONS --- green button has been pushed. Ongoing distributions.

GERMAINE Trust GRANTS rumored to be mailed out after Global Settlements approval is received.

OPC "BUG ME" distributions of 10K going out within several days of the RV. OPC "DIRE STRAITS" follows the "Bug Me" distributions.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Dinar Intel - CarrolBeams

[CarrolBeams] Hi everyone

[CarrolBeams] glad to see everyone so excited..we have good reason to be..I know I have my Party shoes ready

[kokla] CarrolBeams Is this our week?

[dkg] CarrolBeams I have never been so excited

[CarrolBeams] I was told to be quiet re: ce..soooooo

duffy2] We can only be REALLY excited when we are walking out of the bank with a receipt for a HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY

[dkg] CarrolBeams can you talk in a way that you could let enough out to us without getting into trouble like a story form of some creative way LOL

[CarrolBeams] dkg Well..I am on board with Okie

[kokla] CarrolBeams can u say whether or not u think this is our week?

[CarrolBeams] kokla week...yep...day...goood chance

[dkg] CarrolBeams that is very good woohoo

CarrolBeams] champagne soon

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:21 PM
"Follow the Money"