Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Carrol[Beams] - Is there a "Chapagne" cheaper than Andre??
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the closest (ever) this bunch is going to get to "Chapagne" is the Ripple they probably can't afford now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Yes, my late father-in-law used to live near Naples NY and buy local "Taylor" sparkling wine. It was unbelievably cheap and, well, not my cup of tea. I can't compare prices, not going for that sort of thing myself (I prefer Sterno filtered through old coffee grounds, the preferred drink of Dinar gurus), but I would be surprised if anything was cheaper.

Things are buzzing over at MacHaffie's forum where the RV that HAD to happen before Easter is about to break! Some tidbits, starting with the changing-daily banner.

RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

THIS INTEL SECTION MAYBE BE RENAMED
"THE ARE WE BEING PLAYED"

IRAQ TV MADE 'THE' ANNOUNCEMENT PER THE CURRENCY FOR THE RV TODAY - DONE!

RV REPORTED IN FROM RENO LAST NIGHT NEAR MIDNIGHT. DINAR OVER 11 AND DONG OVER 3. AWAITING CONFIRMATIONS TODAY AT BANKS NATIONWIDE.

MORNING 10:00 AM - NOW BEING TOLD ROTHSCHILD & HIS IMF SERVANT CL WANT TO DELAY RV FOR SOME MORE DAYS. WHY ARE WE NOT SURPRISED!!!

WILL THEY EVER STOP PLAYING US?

PUBLIC AWAITING PTB TO BE ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY.

DALLAS CASH IN FACILITY OFFERING $8 PER DINAR W/ NDA TO SELECT INVITEES. RENO OFFERING SAME TO SEVERAL GROUPS.

ONGOING MEETINGS OF FINANCE MINISTERS WORLDWIDE SINCE MONDAY. RV TO FOLLOW END OF MEETINGS.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013
IS THERE RV HANKY PANKY GOING ON? YOU DECIDE
By concerned Dinarians….

Hi John,
There seems to be some hanky panky going on…. I was notified from folks in a very large group (that I know are dinar holders) that for the past few weeks WF has been trying to get them to exchange their IQD at a rate lower than the street rate you thought to be at about $11…. Recently two (2) folks, unrelated, were called to report to the WF Dallas exchange center where they were also approached by WF to accept a lower rate. Also…. Just had a call from a friend that was a moderator last year for two (2) different dinar chat groups. He knows a LOT of folks. A guy he met during his tenure as moderator called him a few minutes ago, reporting that he has been hearing similar stories. He is as mad as Hee-Haw….
I know how people are. They won’t want to believe it, so before they dismiss these rumors, just ask them to check it out for themselves, and get back to you to report their findings BEFORE they claim these reports are not true…. They need to call WF corporate office in San Francisco…… As a commodities broker and someone who has a cousin that is a retired banker, I can attest that if WF is doing this, even if the money is in the customer’s account as a voucher, the bank (depending upon how many they get) can monetize whatever they have x 10.
The bank is also not having to pay the additional $3 for the street rate, but they are getting out of paying the agreed upon VIP rate(s). In other words, they stand a chance at raking us for BIG bucks once again….. I hope I am wrong, but there are just too many making the same reports….
Dinarians may want to begin to investigate alternative exchange arrangements or simply decline this offer from WF and wait until the official re-valuation is announced, thus locking rates into the screen and forcing WF to exchange at the rate on the screen.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:41 PM

No, it's no so many making the same reports, it's somethings being pulled out of one person's ass and repeated all over the internet by like-minded idiots. Idiots like.

Dinar intel --- Bluwolf afternoon

Good afternoon, the word WHEN in the rv world is like the weather unpredictable. Yesterday the news stated that it would rain all day where I live and it so happens that not even a drop has fallen. Man states predictions on things to happen and nature always will do what it wants. What I am trying to say is be tolerante folks,respect yourselves and others,be faithful,give thanks for what you have and for what you are about to have in Gods name.

Let things just work itself in for do not get me wrong since the 15th the financial shift is on and it is full steam ahead and no one is stopping it or making the intent to,please stay away from misinformation for there a few out there with evil intentions probably paid to feed you this.

...There has been some correct information being posted by some keen intel providers today follow there leads for they are correct, hail Hawaii and Oklahoma sirs my hats goes off to you's...Be blessed bluwolf

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:48 PM

Stay away from that misinformation, instead look to a higher power.

12thman said: Received a message that it is coming

12thman said: Received a message that it is coming....Don't give up or loose your faith on God. Now is the time to hit your knees and pray....Be ready and willing to give back to God what is His anyways. I'm out of pocket but will return the calls I have received from my Aggie buddy. Let us rejoice in the Lord for He is Great and Almighty....Jesus is my Lord and Savior!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:00 PM

And his faith worked! Just look!

“THE RV ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, TODAY” SAYS THE GURUs

All these headlines and declarations about the RV today remind me of a Russian immigrant family that came to town back in my school days. Mieovf was their name if I recall.

The twin boys, Jacque and Jerque were in my class. They were both into sports and hung out in the locker room a lot. They made friends easily though.

There was an older boy named Ripp but I didn’t know him.

Their father’s name Poull(a Russian name I guess), I heard somewhere.

I didn’t know any of the girls. Some of my buddies dated them and said their dates always ended happy.

Prof Jim, Think about it.

Posted by ProfJim at 5:43 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous April 17, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Am I the only one who's thought about it and can't seem to figure out what Prof Jim's point is?

AnonymousApril 17, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Anon 7:01 It may help if you say the names WITH the last name.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

McHalfwit's postings, as well as his posters are making even less sense than usual it seems, and are even more clueless than usual.

I'm curios as to which Rothschild they are trying to blame this on, as I thought they were mostly out of the banking business at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I must have missed something VERY EARLY in this whole revaluation fantasy.

Basically: WHY :?:

First, I'll accept that it is potentially profitable to someone who holds a specific currency for that currency to be revalued upwards.

BUT:

Why the Dinar? was there some rational basis for this specific currency? Why not the Chinese whatever-they-call-it or the Ruble?

Also, doesn't an EFFECTIVE revaluation depend much more on the international currency market than it does on an "official" exchange rate? I recall travelling overseas many years ago and being eble to exchange my US dollars for various local currencies at much higher rates than the "official" rate merely by dealing directly with shopkeepers, etc.

Finally, positing that the entire Dinar RV is some form of scam; who profits from it and how?

Alternatively, is it totally stupid of me to even ask rational questions about this?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Andy, Andy, Andy, sleeping in class again!!! Tch Tch!! Not that I blame you mind.

Not quite sure exactly why, maybe someone who has been paying closer attention that I have can maybe explain exactly why, but the main reason that I can see that they latched on to two of the three almost worthless currencies out there is cheapness. Both the IQD and the Dong, are both hyperinflated, and basically in the realm of cheap wallpaper these days.

The one grain of truth in this whole farce is that both of these currencies are eventually, i.e. when they finally get around to it and don't have anything more pressing, like staying afloat, little things like that, really are going to re-value, the problem being that the RV is going to be in the neighborhood of lopping three zeros off the total on the currency thus reducing the inflation to a degree, so if you had 1,000 old IQD to start with you'd end up with 1 new IQD, still at same intrinsic value, just a whole lot less of them.

The scam is that the dealers/pushers are claiming that suddenly in the RV that remaining 1 IQD is suddenly going to be worth some unimaginable amount of money, they are bruting about everything from $3-$20, all of which is economically impossible, adn thus the holders of the now largely worthless IQD's are suddenly going to be bazillionaires, depending on how much they bought from their favorite pusher.

This RV has been gonna happen any time now for what going on 5 years of better now?

Confused yet? Obviously we're not trying hard enough then.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:Why the Dinar?
I think the roots go back to the invasion of Iraq when Sadaam was overthrown. There were numerous reports getting out about Coalition soldiers coming across large caches of Iraqi currency stashed by the regime in various places so that the Baath party could continue the fight or at least continue living high on the hog. I recall reading of a couple of US GI's getting busted for being caught trying to send this money home instead of returning it to the interim government. I suppose there were a number of soldiers and civilians working in Iraq after the war who got dinars out of the country at one point or another, probably banking on the fact that it would go up in value once things got back to normal in Iraq. When that didn't happen, I guess the next thing they tried was selling it to idiotic speculators as the next "hot" investment.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote:
AndyK wrote:Why the Dinar?
I think the roots go back to the invasion of Iraq when Sadaam was overthrown. There were numerous reports getting out about Coalition soldiers coming across large caches of Iraqi currency stashed by the regime in various places so that the Baath party could continue the fight or at least continue living high on the hog. I recall reading of a couple of US GI's getting busted for being caught trying to send this money home instead of returning it to the interim government. I suppose there were a number of soldiers and civilians working in Iraq after the war who got dinars out of the country at one point or another, probably banking on the fact that it would go up in value once things got back to normal in Iraq. When that didn't happen, I guess the next thing they tried was selling it to idiotic speculators as the next "hot" investment.
To add to what Observer said IIRC the original myth was propagated (to my disgust) by soldiers serving in the Gulf. I don't know whether it was malicious but seeing how the Dinar was worth nothing at the time (and still is) these soldiers stacked it up and thought that it could only go up in value. I think we had this discussion in another thread somewhere about servicemen/ women sending Dinars home. Once they were brought back and these soldiers came home this whole thing gained momentum and turned into a religion. Whether or not soldiers started it and whether they meant to cause the ruckus they did, the whole thing has a life of its own now as you can see. People hang on to every word of the "gurus" the same as they do Nesara. The funny thing, people doing what their doing and with the government replacing the Dinars that have been taken out of circulation have devalued it to the point of it being less valuable, not more. It is virtually worthless outside of Iraq and not worth all that much inside.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Surreal.

Thursday, April 18, 2013
OPEN LETTER FROM THE DINAR GROUPS/PEOPLE TO WELLS FARGO

OPEN LETTER TO ALL OFFICERS, DIRECTORS
AND EMPLOYEES OF WELLS FARGO
(in the spirit of Anonymous)

Dear Wells Fargo,

We are a group of readers that collectively hold Billions of IQD as well as other currencies. We are all connected to various groups that have negotiated package deals with Wells Fargo for special rates to be effective at currency exchange time. Wells Fargo stands to make a TON (trillions - or more?) in profits from our currency exchanges with your bank. How? You question? You didn't realize that we are not as naive as you would have us to believe about your banking practices and money making schemes!!!

We, potential customers for Wells Fargo, know that you will monetize the dinar monies you take in through our currency exchanges .... What is it?? 10 times the amount??? WOW man! That is sure a LOT MORE than we will be receiving!!!!

For every 1 million IQD Wells Fargo takes in at the time of exchange, immediately through the monetization process Wells Fargo RECEIVES TEN TIMES THAT AMOUNT OF THE EXCHANGE PRICE in your bank account.

Wells Fargo, for you to give us the rates you have already negotiated and agreed upon for each IQD is NOTHING compared to what your bank stands to make off of us - your customers and potential customers.

Our snoops are reporting that you bankers are up to no good! We are hearing unfavorable reports concerning the Wells Fargo Reno and Dallas exchange centers. It appears that Wells Fargo is getting really greedy, even in terms of thievery (Dallas?!), and is attempting to nip at the hands of those who can make your bank lots of money. AND, WE STILL HAVE NOT BEEN INFORMED THAT WE CAN NOW EXCHANGE OUR IQD. Seems there is discrimination at work here - putting certain people and groups in an 'elitist' status, providing the opportunity to exchange their currencies way ahead of the rest of us instead of providing exchange services for all of us at the same time.

We are strongly encouraging Wells Fargo to carefully consider what you are proposing to us at the time of exchanging our currencies, in particular as it relates to the prenegotiated packages. We are not asking for anything more than what has already been mutually agreed upon. We are expecting Wells Fargo to uphold your end of the negotiated agreements. We are expecting you to treat us, your customers and potential customers, in the same manner as you expect to be treated in your banking affairs.

KNOW THIS WELLS FARGO - yours is not the only bank with which we may conduct our exchange business. There are plenty of alternatives available, and we can choose to do business elsewhere, even to the point of existing customers of your bank closing out our Wells Fargo accounts altogether.

The internet and our computers are proving to be powerful networking and information providing services. Just remember - we can provide information about what Wells Fargo is up to to all dinarians in a matter of seconds.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU! WE ARE INFORMING ALL OF YOUR BANKING SCHEMES!

STAND BY THE NEGOTIATED PACKAGE AGREEMENTS - OR LOSE US AS YOUR (POTENTIAL) CUSTOMERS.

Submitted to John By several Dinar Groups for posting.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:20 PM

2 comments:

AnonymousApril 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM
This is why we need to enforced the foreclosure of OPPT... The system must die

AnonymousApril 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM
LOVE IT!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

That is an absolute hoot.

Pity it's just more out in the wind BS. Now if one of the financial ignoricenti had just had the common sense, or guts, to actually have sent that to WF, we might have a whole new round of free comedy. And again, poor WF, I can't imagine what they could possibly have done to warrant this kind of abuse.

Well, I am sure that those
"readers (who) collectively hold Billions of IQD" would be amazed and shocked, always assuming they have that much sense left, to find out that WF not only has no idea who they are, or cares, has no "negotiated package deals " with them or anyone else for that matter, and has never heard of them before now, and is not in the business of handling things for CBI, or any other central bank for that matter,

The only way WF would
“make a TON (trillions - or more?) in profits from our currency exchanges” would be if they charged a very stiff up front fee to cover the time, manpower, and resource allotments they would need to set aside to deal with this nonsense, and that is something they aren’t going to do, not to mention the likely legal liabilities, consequences and expenses of acting for a foreign gov’t. Since that is the only way they are going to cover the cost of dealing with the nonsense involved. And that doesn’t even cover the storage and security requirements to deal with both the old and new currencies.

dinaridjit wrote:...we are not as naive as you would have us to believe about your banking practices and money making schemes!!!
Could have fooled me, except maybe about being even more naive than thought I possible, maybe...
dinaridjit wrote:... know that you will monetize the dinar monies you take in through our currency exchanges .... For every 1 million IQD Wells Fargo takes in at the time of exchange, immediately through the monetization process Wells Fargo RECEIVES TEN TIMES THAT AMOUNT OF THE EXCHANGE PRICE in your bank account.
???? Huh?? How do you monetize money??? Sure they do in dinaridjit land, but no where else. They have now truly moved in to the land of fantasy.

Now they’re complaining about rates that don’t exist and have never posted for an RV that still hasn’t happened, and isn’t likely to happen any time soon, and if the economy in the Middle East doesn’t improve soon, may not happen at all as they might just have to devalue further what is already nearly worthless. Now wouldn’t that be a hoot?? Wouldn't it be a colossal joke of fate, that instead of losing three zero on their worthless wallpaper, they had to add one or two more so it would really be worthless??

Just as an afterthought, if the banking system has been foreclosed on, and is going to be shut down, and they are doing away with it all, doesn’t that mean that the IQD’s will be really and truly worthless then????

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Wells Fargo is probably hoping they will follow through on their threat so they can lose a few of these morons. Frankly, as bad as these gurus are, the ones who pulled people into these so called pre packaged group deals and sold them using wells Fargo name are worse. At least to me.
notorial dissent

Actually, if what I have been reading is an accurate picture of the con, none of the soon to be bazillionaires have ever actually had contact with WF, or probably any other real bank except maybe when they initially bought in to the scam. The so called "packages" are all a product of the imagination of one or more of the promoters, and had nothing to do with WF or any other bank for that matter. For one thing, that is not how foreign currency departments at banks work. It is strictly first come first served, and the minute the currency exchanges really open on either the new IQD, and that is what it will be, or the new Dong, the figures will start to fluctuate, rather like opening day on a new stock issue. Probably not as much as it might otherwise, since all they will be doing is lopping three zeros off their current currency, but it will fluctuate, how little or how much depending on what the world economic community decides the new IQD is actually worth, and that could be downright painful, ultimately the dinaridjits will get whatever the going rate is, at that moment, plus the conversion and handling fee(s) that the bank feels like tacking on to cover their expenses, and I would be willing to be that they will limit the exchange, just as they do now, always assuming they even play, to small transactions, since they won't have much if any of the new currency on hand, and won't care to, or care if the dinaridjits want to cash out their bazillions. That is always assuming that the CBI doesn't decide, as most here have predicted, and reason dictates, that any conversion or swap must be made in Iraq and through their central bank, or not at all. Which is what I am expecting. I am betting that the banks here won't start to see the new IQD's until they start coming in with tourists and are changed out then, and that could be as much as a year after the actual RV. Real transactions of any size will be handled electronically, just as they are now, and the actual conversion between currencies, if there is one, taking place at the issuing bank or through a clearing bank, probably in Europe. Actually, I am expecting the banks to refuse to exchange the old ones at all and will only deal in the new IQD when they finally get some. Reason they don't want to risk getting stuck with a bunch of worthless paper.

Basically, the dinaridjits got screwed when they bought their shinplasters, they are still getting screwed by their pushers, and they are going to get royally screwed when this eventually happens, if it does at all.

Idjits is idjits, and there is no fixing stupid.

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

Jacksonville man pleads guilty in Ohio to conspiracy in Iraqi dinar case

Posted: April 19, 2013 - 10:38am
By Dana Treen

A Jacksonville man pleaded guilty Thursday in an Ohio federal court to a scheme to defraud investors in the sale of Iraqi dinar currency and two non-existent hedge funds, authorities said.

Rudolph M. Coenen, 47, pleaded to one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, one count of wire fraud and five counts of money laundering. His sentencing is scheduled for Aug. 12.

Coenen and three other men promoted Iraqi dinar as having the potential to rocket in value once a reevaluation of the currency took place. They said the investments were protected by the U.S. government.
[Link to the Jacksonville Times Union]

Rudy pissed me off, he was such a fluid liar if you had an emotional need to believe what he said, in other words he was tailor made for the dinaridjits. There was an audacity to his bull crap that was almost amusing (from the 14:30 mark of this clip for example) until you remembered what was at stake and he had them eating out of his dirty money grubbing hands. I'm looking forward to Brad Huebner and Charley Emenecker's trials which should commence soon.

Rudy's health has been failing him, a few months ago he posted some pictures on his facebook page and he was in one of them, he didn't look too good. He had a liver transplant eight years ago and it seems to be giving him some issues. I wonder if/how his eventual sentencing might be affected by this.

I've been told by someone with "boots on the ground" who's "intel has always been solid" (and yes, I do mean they might be talking out of their ass) that this didn't go to trial. Is it in anyway unusual for there to be a four month delay between the plea and sentencing? While Rudy was primarily responsible for the phantom hedge fund scam with Brad being more of a marketer, the roles are reversed when it comes to the BH Group dinar dealers and money laundering operation. Is it possible that Rudy's eventual sentence might be contingent upon some level of cooperation?

Also, one of the (many) issues that I presented to prove that Rudy wasn't the high power vastly successful investment annalist he claimed to be was his rather touch and go efforts to fend off having his home foreclosed on. In fact he was only able to get current in his mortgage after paying the court costs and legal fees of his lender and he was only able to do that after he started receiving $700 non refundable "seat allocation fees" for his hedge funds which were never to exist. Aside from the better than $700k he pulled in off the scam the man didn't have a pot to piss in. What are the odds the proceeds from the sale of that home will be added to some sort of victim restitution fund?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Edited to make shorter, but all the craziest parts are still there! Wooooo!

Friday, April 19, 2013
Good Dinar Info

[free4flight] I am not a guru and I cannot confirm this information…I am going to share it with you because many need renewed in their hope. This currency dealer was telling me yesterday and he seemed very serious … I think he was telling me the truth based on the info he had. he said that on saturday, yes, tomorrow, coinciding with the elections in Iraq…that Iraq was going to release some information and make a major announcement…that announcement was going to be the beginnings of the release of our blessing. he said Iraq was going to also reveal to their people the truth about what has been going on. he said that after the announcement…that we were going to see announcements in the USA to call this 800# to set up our appointments… first of the week, next week and that we would be CE and that we would be taking our dinar and VND to the bank[free4flight] this bank would be under a new banking system and we would all get new accounts under Basel III and that we would be getting debit cards and checks so that we could start using the funds. this is all suppose to start this weekend. I cannot confirm this but he sounded serious as could be…so let's hope it is here beginning this weekend

I will not release the name of this currency dealer for his protection but the way he was talking, he has people in the know. he spoke in such a manner that told me by his voice inflections that he was dead serious and meant every word he said, he spoke with conviction. I cannot confirm any of this but it seems and feels right

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:37 PM

Friday, April 19, 2013
Okie Oil Man 4/19/13 Afternoon

Today at 1:55 pm[..okieoilman] GOOD FRIDAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. WELL TODAY AS WELL AS LAST NIGHT THERE ARE A SCURRY OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TO BRING TO FRUITION OUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT. THE MEETING'S IN WASHINGTON, NEW YORK AND LONDON IS STILL IN PROGRESS. OUR FRIEND'S IN IRAQ ARE PREPARING FOR EITHER ANOTHER HOLIDAY OR A CELEBRATION SATURDAY (THEIR TIME) MY INDICATOR SCALE ON A 1 TO 10 RATIO HAS JUST HIT 10 AS OF THIS MORNING FOR ACTION TO BE TAKEN IN THE VERY NEAR TERM. I AM CONSTANTLY RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT IMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURRING RAPIDLY. INFORMATION KEEP'S POURING IN AND THERE HAS NOT BEEN 1 NEGATIVE BIT OF INFORMATION FURNISHED ME FOR SEVERAL DAY'S. I WILL ENTERTAIN A FEW QUESTIONS BUT THE SPECIFIC'S ARE STILL A WELL GUARDED SECRET THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE NOT TO BE PRIVIED TO PRESENTLY AS I ALSO AM NOT PRIVIED TO EACH AND EVERY DETAIL . I WILL ANSWER ONLY THE QUESTION'S THAT I FEEL ARE RELEVANT, PERTINENT , AND IMPORTANT. I WILL NOT DISCUSS RATE'S OR SPECIFICALLY THE EXACT TIMING.

[doghouse] ..okieoilman - per a previous posting you said it had already RV'd - so what exactly are we waiting for, totally confused heree.

[.okieoilman] DOGHOUSE THE IMF HAS HAD CONTROL OF THE RELEASE FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW

[brothers4751] ..okieoilman - will VND go with the IQD ????

[.okieoilman] BROTHER'S--THAT IS MY UNDERSTANDING

[okieoilman] HERE IS AN ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT MAY NEED ADDRESSING--THAT IS--WE MAY BE SMART OPENING 2 SEPERATE ACCOUNTS ----1 FOR THE DINAR--1 FOR THE DONG--THERE SEEM'S TO BE A TAXATION ISSUE INVOLVED--AS PER ATTORNEY'S ADVISE

[ModelWoman] Can we currency exchange VND first without Appointment like we have to have with IQD?

[..okieoilman] MODEL WOMAN CASH OUT AT THE SAME TIME WOULD BE MORE CONVIENENT WOULDN'T IT?

[operadinar] [okieoilman] Big question: any idea about whether or not this will be taxable? Difficult to say in truth that this is a CE when we know it was an investment. Can't reconcile this as a Christian.

[.okieoilman] OPERADINAR--IT HAS ALWAY'S BEEN TOLD ME THAT ANY PROFIT FROM ANY TRANSACTION IS CONSIDERED AS TAXABLE --HOWEVER CONSULT A TAX ATTORNEY AND I AM NOT OFFERING ANY TAXATION ADVISE

[RustyShackleford] ..okieoilman I have the same question as modelwoman because would like to have trust setup before cash exchanging my iqd

[okieoilman] UNLESS THERE ARE PENDING FORECLOSURE OR PENDING LITIGATION YOU CAN SET UP YOUR TRUST AFTER REDEAMING YOUR CURRENCY--THE BIG RUSH IS NOT NECESSARY UNLESS YOU FALL UNDER THESE FACTOR'S

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:23 PM

Friday, April 19, 2013
4-19-2013 Intel Guru WILDDUCK

WILDDUCK OK, ONE MORE TIME, RV IS DONE... NOT MUCH WAITING LEFT, THE WF TELLER SCREENS ARE LIT AS WELL AS BACK SCREENS ALL MORNING UST HOLD AND THAT IS THE LITEST HOLD WITH HOLDER RATES. YOU ALL WILL BE HAPPY AT STREET RATE. [Please clarify that TELLER screens are lit. I thought that meant we were ready to do the CE. What do you mean UST Hold?] IT MEANS THAT THEY CANNOT TELL YOU THAT IS A SCAM AS IT IS READY TO TRADE AS SOON AS THE HOLD IS LIFTED AND ANY TELLER WITH A CURRENCY SCREEN CAN SEE THE HOLD RATE. IT IS ACTIVATED AND IT IS DONE PROMISE YOU IT IS SNEAKING UP ON YOU RIGHT NOW. RIDE IS PULLING INTO THE UNLOADING AREA NOW.

[WILDDUCK] puppylove please remind no cashing out repeat no cashing out you are doing a currency exchange period

[blessedinohio] WILDDUCK Are you of the opinion that there might not be tax implications by specifying CE instead of cash in?

[WILDDUCK] blessedinohio no i am telling you straight as to what it is that your doing. You are not at a casino your at a bank currency exchange window

[jack1977] WILDDUCK please tell us please the bananatrain is done all done ty

[WILDDUCK] jack1977 ok the train is full and left on time

[WILDDUCK] each of you should seek you own advisor as you each have unique situations. Age, children amount of money etc will all drive different trust needs

[WILDDUCK] YOU SHOULD HAVE A LETTER FROM THE SOURCE THAT BOUGHT YOUR CURRENCY THAT STATES THE INFORMATION THAT THE CURRNECY IS CLEAN AND CLEAR. I HAVE MINE FROM MY DEALER FOR EACH PURCHASE. HOPE YOU DID NOT THROW IT AWAY

[WILDDUCK] pedrobob OK ONE MORE TIME RV IS DONE

[pedrobob] wildduck, then I'm ready to ROCK!!!!!

[bama] here is an example of what Okie has referred to as a "Clean and Clear Certificate". It is generated by the exchanging entity to protect them, not you. it is you certifing that you obtained the currency legally it is on them to prove if it is fake. The "clean and clear" as it has been called is used for bank to bank transfers and wires to prevent a hold on funds and is generated by the bank

[WILDDUCK] bama YOU HAVE YOUR PAPER WORK FROM THE WHO EVER SOLD IT TO YOU, THAT GETS IT CLEARED INTO THE BANK AND THEN YOU ARE CORRECT ONCE IN THE SYSTEM CLEAN IT STAYS CLEAN

[tornado] WILDDUCK -Should we apply protective padding to our private areas for this weekend???

[WILDDUCK] THE PRIVATE BANKING SIDE OF WF HAS BEEN PRIVIDING THIS COVERAGE FOR THERE CLIENTS FOR YEARS. THIS IS NOT NEW OR ROCKET SCIENCE.

[sailman] WILDDUCK Isn't it wonderfull that we are all muti-millionaires (in waiting)

[dealdoctor] WILDDUCK Nice ...you are the best Duck!

[WILDDUCK] dealdoctor TRUST ME IT GETS BETTER

[childofgod] WILDDUCK Wild times we are about to embark on, no?

[WILDDUCK] childofgod YES

[ready4riches] WILDDUCK do you think we could see it happen before the weekend is over?

[WILDDUCK] ready4riches OKIE BLAINO TK OR SQ ARE THE ONES TO CALL IT ……I JUST DANCE AROUND THE EDGES… I HAVE THE ANSWER TO ALL THE QUESTIONS DO NOT WORRY, DO NOT WORRY, DO NOT WORRY

[Terri] : <<<<<<hate this ride lol

[WILDDUCK] Terri RIDE IS PULLING INTO THE UNLOADING AREA NOW

[WILDDUCK] OK GOTTA GO GET DRESSED, GOING TO BE A BUSY AFTERNOON

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:02 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, April 19, 2013
More Dinar Advice

Friends and Family,
Please DO NOT be taken in by this Okie Oil Man Garbage below.

#1. UNTIL we have solid confirmed word that the Federal Reserved, IRS, and the Central Banking System are No Longer in Business like DEAD and GONE.......BE CAREFUL on exposing your "Assets" i.e., Dinars.

#2 TRUST NO ONE until such time as "IT" has happened.

#3 REMEMBER the Valuable Dinars (& Dongs) are YOURS providing they remain in your possession! NEVER FORGET reminding yourself that the CABAL Goal is to Relieve you of them.

#4 You DO NOT need any attorney, tax account, or "trust". The OPPT has Foreclosed Globally on all Corporations posing as governments and banks. Further the recent ITCCS filing eliminates Great Britian which also means their British Accredidation Registery or "BAR" of which ALL US Lawyers and most Judges pledged an OATH to support. They are NOT and have NEVER been citizens of America once doing so.

#5 There are NOT any LAWS on the books ANYWHERE that state that WE are subject to "Income Tax" or any variation thereof. It is all a FRAUD!

#6 It is your free will to do as you please. Ignore the above OR make it a Point to check it out for yourself. Please keep the following in mind:

The Backbone of TRUTH is Transparency.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:34 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Never trust anyone who doesn't know the proper use of an apostrophe.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dinar Investors are Getting Ripped Off and NESARA News and Okie Oil Man are to Blame!

RV--DINARS & IRS RUMORS UPDATES
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

RUMORED THAT THE GREEN LIGHT FOR EXCHANGING WENT LIVE ON BANK SCREENS YESTERDAY EVENING.
PRIVATE EXCHANGES ONGOING NOW IN EXCHANGE CENTERS.
PUBLIC EXCHANGES ALL BANKS WITH CURRENCY DEPARTMENTS ON MONDAY
REPORTS COMING IN THAT EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE TEXTING OUT INVITES FOR MONDAY.
RUMORED PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50
IRS TO CLOSE FOR A FEW DAYS AND MORE!

Hey wait a second! That's a return of 1,340,939% on the Dinar (1163/US$) but 7,306,250% on the Dong (20,875/US$), almost 4.5 times the rate of return! Why are they making the Dong so much bigger?

Okie and other Diner Gurus have been pumping Iraqi's Dinars, not their Dongs, for years on the premiss that people would make big bucks when it RVs. Now that time is here/real soon/already come and it turns out Dinar investors only got 13,000 times their money back, so what cost $100 plus shipping, handling, and fees is worth $1,300,000 but if we had put that $100 into Dongs we would have $7,300,000, $6 million more! It makes the Dinar return look like chump change. What hands are these that made the Dong so much larger? I blame international currency traders wearing oiled latex gloves.

I suggest all Dinar holders DEMAND that they get Dongs for no extra charge. Large denomination Dongs. You want really big Dongs that that will get noticed when you pull them out of your pants in a bank. Ones so impressive they'll usher you into a locked, private room.

Remember to make your signs and learn to chant, "Down with the Dinar! Up with the Dong!" Do it in front of Okie's house, not Wells Fargo, and don't call them about these rates, quoted from MacHaffie's banner, either. Just don't. And get ready to party soon, so you without Dongs don't delay but get some now!

Dong Guru Deep Knight

If your Dong isn't this big, you should be asking why
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:If your Dong isn't this big, you should be asking why
Let me guess...this is the part where you step in and offer for sale a "Dong Enlarger" guaranteed to increase the buyer's Dong?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Wouldn't that be stepping on Gassy Rassy's currentest shill???

I can see that DK has been sitting, waiting patiently, yet still all a quiver, until he could use this latest set of headlines. And the Dinar Ding Dongs walked him right in to it. Just for that they don't get their special RV time until a week after everyone else does.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I just think you need to be a really big Dong to fall for the Dinar RV.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self