Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Lies my Dinar Guru Told me

Post by Deep Knight »

Lots of posts all over as the true believers try to extend the "Easter deadline" by a month, but nothing worth of following the Larger Dong post until...

Tuesday, April 23, 2013
OKIE 04.23.2013 @ 7:35 PM

[..okieoilman] GOOD TUESDAY EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. (NOTICE THERE ARE NO APOSTROPHYS THATS FOR MY CRITICS BENEFIT) J.K.--TODAY HAS BEEN ONE OF THE CRAPPEST (IS THAT A WORD?) DAY'S OF MY LIFE. THE PHONE STARTED RINGING MUCH BEFORE I WANTED TO START ANSWERING THE SAME 3 QUESTIONS POSED TO ME EACH DAY THIS MORNING. GOT UP MADE THE WORST CUP OF COFFEE EVER MADE--STUMPED MY TOE ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER--BROKE UP A DOG FIGHT--CUT MYSELF SHAVING-THE ELECTICITY WENT OFF FOR A SHORT WHILE--THE NEIGHBOR'S COW'S FERTILIZED MY LAWN (YUCK) -BROKE UP ANOTHER DOG FIGHT--MADE THE 2ND WORST CUP OF COFFEE AND THEN THE DAY PROGRESSED MUCH IN THE SAME MANNER. HAD A MYRIAD OF NEGATIVE PHONE CALLS FROM PEOPLE I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF AND OUTSIDE OF THAT THE DAY WASN'T TOO BAD.. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE WAS READY TO EITHER JUMP OUT OF TALL BUILDINGS--RUN DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE--SELL THEIR DINAR AND DONG OR---TRY TO GET A JOB AT WAL-MART. BUT----AS PAUL HARVEY USED TO SAY--HERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY--I HAVE JUST NOW RECEIVED INFORMATION REGARDING OUR INTEREST. AS OF 5 P.M. THE LEAD BANK INVOLVED WITH THE R/V-C/E HAD A UNTIMATUM GIVEN BY THE 3 MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE FINANCIAL WORLD THAT THEY WOULD EITHER EXPEDITE THIS PROCESS OR ANOTHER 2 OF THE BIG BANKS WOULD BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THE MILLIONS TO RECEIVE FROM THE REDEMPTION OF THE CURRENCY WE NOW HOLD. THE ORIGIONAL BANK THEN PUT THE PROCESS ON A TIMER AND IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY LOCKED AND LOADED TO COME TO FRUITION. I WAS NOT TOLD WHAT TIMING IS INVOLVED BUT WAS TOLD IT WAS A SHORT FUSE ON THE FIRECRACKER. FOR SUCH A ROTTEN DAY TO TURN OUT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DAYS IS TRULY AN ANSWER TO ALL OUR PRAYERS. THE PROCESS AT LEAST HAS TO BE AT A POINT OF NO RETURN NOW. AS I KNOW MORE WITHOUT BETRAYING A GAG ORDER AND GIVING SPECIFIC DETAILS I AM HAPPY TO GIVE THIS REPORT. BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:59 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous April 23, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Well, I almost commented on the last post about the bad usage of apostrophes. So, I'm glad I did not because I would have thought that comment was directed at me. I try to remember we don't all know everything, but some things drive me crazy. But mostly, I wish the heck something would happen. After 3 1/2 years I'm beginning to thing nothing is going to happen other than the NWO takeover.

Anonymous April 23, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Okie, Please exlplicitly confirm that China is now controlling Wells Fargo. If that is the confirmed case, then the R Vs/CEs will get completed quickly. The Chinese know that the fraud front Obama is a chronic liar, and they know the full real back story on H W Bush and his entire crime network

Anonymous April 23, 2013 at 11:30 PM
I have a hard time believing that anything will come of this Dinar RV other than a major change in power / control , With all the intel or people say they know i cant believe why they are all saying different stories ,In the financial world confidental you think would first and foremost , Time will tell

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 12:01 AM
You missed one! "DAY'S"
LOL
It's (It is) great without the apostrophes!
I'd rather have less than too many.
Okay, on to the other stuff. I am also not understanding how one or two banks can have control
of this currency deal. Perhaps when people say Wells Fargo they really mean China?
Now when they say CitiBank they really mean Russia?
Does that cut out the IMF completely?
Well, maybe China wants to make sure everyone is on the up and up before they move forward.
No more dirty rotten liars to deal with for post-Basel III transactions.
It will be great to finally be out of the dark one of these days about all this cryptic information.

Naw, Anonymous, if you believe any of this you'll always be in the dark.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the only true statement in this whole long pile of dinar doo doo was the cow crap on his lawn, er junk yard lot, and his morning might start better if he actually paid his bills.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:I think the only true statement in this whole long pile of dinar doo doo was the cow crap on his lawn, er junk yard lot, and his morning might start better if he actually paid his bills.
No offense, but I believe you could be wrong about Okie being right. Not that I've seen the cow pies he described, but I happen to know that Okie scat is just as large, if not even larger, than the largest dump an actual bull ever took. So given the placement, I'm naturally suspicious that Okie himself was the source.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Well, other than Oakie's existence being offensive, none taken. Considering his track record for getting it right, I would have no real reason to trust his observations on the state of the weather or the time of day, so point taken.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, April 24, 2013
* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... *

Posted By: hobie
Date: Wednesday, 24-Apr-2013 16:08:06

Hi, Folks -
This is from last night. Okie's brief comment is corroborated by other information I'm receiving.
Received via e-mail:
=====
> 6:03 PM Okieoilman - THE MASTER MAGICAN OF THIS WHOLE AFFAIR (WHICH I WILL REVEAL SOMEDAY) WALKED INTO A SPECIFIED LOCATION AND TOLD THOSE IN CHARGE-----YOUR FIRED!!!!!!--THEN TOOK OVER THE OPERATION AND IT PROGRESSED FROM THERE--(AFTER ALL--HE HAS THE MONEY TO DO SO). I JUST WISHED I SPOKE MANDARAN.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:51 PM

12 comments:

katwilo2 April 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM
But...from your latest updated intel, WF lost the account. The Master Magician didn't pull it off? I'd certainly would like to hear more about what went on here! Who will be the next major player then?

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Mandarin is a Chinese dialect. That location must've been somewhere in China, probably that has something to do with WF.

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Mandarin is the main official language of China since Qing清 dynasty .It won't be consider as a dialect.By the way , I speak this language.

Ty Marshall April 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM
I hope this comes to fruition very soon. I'm so tired of working 50hrs a week and being a month behind on every bill. there has to be so much more to life!

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM
dude I am so with you on that. rob peter to pay paul , I only wanted to do it for one month and it now 3 months going to 4

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Unfortunately for you two fella's @ 5:24 and 8:09 we don't really care what you have to endure with your artificial, false, fake propped up exixtence of a lifestyle, trying to pay debts that never were, with something there is nothing of - money.
It just tells everyone you are beyond foolish for buying into the fiction matrix of illusion, complaining about it by airing your silly grievances in public.
You are suckers and your whole family are suckers for laying that crap out in public, like we should feel sorry for your hardship, while the rest of the world suffers you could really care less.
It's all about you and what you want, so you can pay for false charges to support more tyranny for genocidal maniacs.

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 9:44 PM
your a freakin loon to say that to people who are struggling... Get real... that whole money matrix crap sounds like more OPPT new age horse shite. Grow up and face reality lunatic... people are hurting your unhumane response puts you in the zero category. Creep! Creep! Creep!

Anonymous April 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Hey, 9:25, That is just plan HARSH.
All of us are in varying states of learning here.
If we weren't learning we would not even read these sites.

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 6:56 PM
"rumored"
"supposedly"
"speculation"
Stop!

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 7:15 PM
seems his (somebody)that had money and his big power turned to sh___!like most things he con not reveal,seems to me he pulls crap out of the air!!!

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 10:10 PM
There are still 1100+ Dinar listing on Ebay. They'd be gone if RV was going to happen any time soon.

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 11:51 PM
The above comments show me that John MacHaffie does not censor comments like some have stated in the past.
Good on ya John - keep 'em coming, even if the news is not what we want to see.
At some point, it is probably better to remove yourself from the computer and go smell the roses, even if that means you have to plant them first! Haha. You still have your health.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I see Oakie Dokie is full of even less creative and inventive excuses than usual today, "The Master Magician didn't pull it off" !!! I mean really! Not quite in the dog ate my homework league, but a lame excuse is a lame excuse, and just one more excuse.

Always the same refrain, "It's gonna happen for sure tomorrow", and tomorrow "such and such happened or didn't happen, or so and so did or didn't do the right magic dance, but it is for sure tomorrow".

You'd think the dinaridjits would eventually catch a clue, but apparently not, would rather live in their little fantasy land of it's all going to be roses and rainbows, tomorrow-fer sure!!!
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Anonymous April 24, 2013 at 9:44 PM
your a freakin loon to say that to people who are struggling... Get real... that whole money matrix crap sounds like more OPPT new age horse shite. Grow up and face reality lunatic... people are hurting your unhumane response puts you in the zero category. Creep! Creep! Creep!
The irony meter just exploded. OPPT and all that other stuff is just "shite" but the Iraqi Dinar RV...which the "gurus" have predicted will happen every single week for the past 8 years...is COMPLETELY REAL AND LEGITIMATE GUYS.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

New, New, New EXTENDED Banner!!!

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple Wells Fargo sources that:

CHINESE BOUGHT OUT BUFFETS WELLS FARGO SHARES. NOW IN COMPLETE CONTROL WITH 69% AND WILL GET THE RV DONE!

ALL OF WELLS FARGO TOP MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN FIRED BY THE CHINESE AND REPLACEMENTS BEING BROUGHT IN FROM LOWER LEVELS.

WF CROOKED MANAGERS STOLE "TRILLIONS" FROM THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS.

RV RESET -- AWAITING. INTEL CANNOT BE CONFIRMED.
=========================================
Late Wed.PM/ Early Thurs.AM Dinar Chatter

04/25/2013

From Recaps Comment Section:

Semaphore: False: WF lost control as the clearinghouse bank for the RV. True Dragons now have control of board of WF. True execs at WF arrested for attempting to allocate funds for RV/PP/GS into their personal trading platform. Alleged: Bush cabal was the initiator for this illegal action early this week.

True: Bush cabal directed previous actions to thwart and delay the RV. True: You will never see these or any of the past arrests or house arrests of any bankster or government official in the MSM. Little is said about the 2000 or so who were forced to resign over the past 2 years to make way for the reset. True: Citibank is coming online to participate in the RV.

This has all to do with which of the US "money-center" banks are becoming Basel III compliant. First was WF. Chase became Basel III compliant last week.

Unsure if BOA has. They were reluctant because BOA did not want to reveal the ample holdings of derivatives on their books to the investors. True: JL is working with WF and new board to get the RV on track.

True: Target is to have RV in place by Friday. All this 411 has been confirmed by boots on the ground. True: Okie and WD were not given bad intel.

No, Okie and WD were not given bad intel, they pulled it out of their butts themselves.

Thursday, April 25, 2013
OkieOilMan Update at OOM&F Thursday Afternoon

[..okieoilman] GOOD THURSDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. THIS IS A HARD POST TO COMPILE BECAUSE OF THE EXTENT OF INFORMATION FURNISHED THE LAST 24 HOURS, IT IS IMMENCE.

1ST OF ALL W.F. IS AND STILL WILL BE THE LEAD BANK IN THE PRIVATE EXCHANGE THAT WE CAN UTILIZE WITH AN 800 APPOINTMENT NUMBER WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE US THE HIGHEST RATE OF EXCHANGE WE COULD EXPECT FROM ANY INSTITUION.

THERE WILL BE SEVERAL OTHER BANKS INVOLVED AND IF THEY HAVE A RATE IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD A RATE AS W.F. WILL AVAIL US.

2ND-IT IS TRUE THAT THERE HAS BEEN A REPLACEMENT OF UPPER ECHELON IN CERTAIN BANKS AND FUNDS THEY HAD BEEN UTILIZING HAS BEEN RECOVERED AND IS AVAILABLE FOR THE P.P'S AND C/E.

3RD- WE ARE NOW AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EXPECTATION WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN. WE ARE ON AN HOUR TO HOUR ALERT PRESENTLY AS THE NEW MANAGEMENT TAKES OVER THE HELM OF SHIP AND GUIDES US INTO PORT.

MANY OTHER CONFIDENTIAL ISSUES CAN'T BE REVEALED QUITE YET. WITH THE NEW MANAGMENT NOW IN CONTROL THIS WILL BE EXPEDITED AS THE NEW OWNERS OF W.F. DOES NOT HAVE TO ANSWER TO PREVIOUS AGENCY'S AS TO WHEN TO RELEASE THE C/E.

IT IS NOW IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF W.F AS TO THE RELEASE TIMING. THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN AGREED ON AND WE ARE WATCHING INTENTLY FROM MOMENT TO MOMENT. I STAND BY MY LAST POST REGARDING THE DATE AND RATE BEING SET.

KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH----BLESSINGS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:30 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous April 25, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Okie, thank you, and well done under difficult circumstances. the Chinese know that Obama is a total fraud and chronic liar, he has lied to the Chinese many times and they know same for George H W Bush, in Chinese culture that is an ultimate gesture of disrepect, Thank you again, now on hourly alert

Ty Marshall April 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Sweet! Bring on the PP and Humanitarian grants! I am really looking forward to seeing my little brother before the Marines ship him over to Japan for a while.
Ill buy a modest home, pay off all my debts and go to a front row UFC event with my brothers! This is going to be a wonderful life changing event :D Thank you to all who worked so hard to bring this into our lives!

Anonymous April 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM
A message and request to the Chinese. you know that Obama is a total fraud and chronic liar, he haslied to you many times, and you know it. The U S militray also knows these same facts, you maintain liaso relations with the U S military at a very senior level. Please for the sake of all humanity urge the U S military to take the entire cabal under arrest IMMEDIATELY, and that icludes their dishonorable front stooge Obama, thank you

Anonymous April 25, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Wow...first time Okie and John's reports are close in substance...I hope that John's earlier prediction about date and rate are on target...we must be real CLOSE or the end of the world is near by!!!

Anonymous April 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Okie, Waiting for further up dates, hpourly alert status, thank you

Anonymou sApril 25, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Okie, Waiting for further up dateand solid confirmation, thank you for your fine and honorable work

Anonymous April 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Okie, Now we are all praying for you and the people now running Wells Fargo, hope and pray that they get the job compleeted immediately and the "global settlements too it is alloney that George H W Bush from the Chinese and others 2 decades ago, he should be inprison on a charge of crimes against humanity, God's speed to you Okie ans thanks for the fine work under very difficult circumstances
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

It must be important, and true, it's all in caps.........
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, April 27, 2013
OkieOilMan News from OOM&F Late Friday Night
04/26/2013

[..okieoilman] GOOD SATURDAY NIGHT AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TOMMOROW (4-27-13) AT EXACTLY 6.20 A.M. IRAQ TIME ALLAH WILL BLESS THE IRAQI PEOPLE ACCORDING TO A DR. FRIEND FROM FALLUJA (SP?).

IT IS BEING ANNOUNCED ON THEIR RADIOS AND TELEVISION. EVEN THOUGH SATURDAY IS THEIR HOLY DAY (I JUST LEARNED TODAY THAT FRIDAY IN IRAQ IS A DAY OF PRAYERS AND SATURDAY IS CONSIDERED THEIR HOLY DAY) THE BANKS ALSO WILL BE OPEN ON THEIR SATURDAY WHICH IS AN ANNOMOLY WITHIN ITSELF.

THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE NOW UTILIZING THE A.T.M. MACHINES STARTING YESTERDAY. THEY ARE SWIPEING THEIR SMART CARDS. THE NEW RATE IS TO APPEAR ON SATURDAY MORNING (IRAQI TIME). THAT SHOULD BE AN INDICATOR OF WHAT WE MAY EXPECT MONDAY IN THE U.S.A.--

THIS REPORT WAS JUST RECEIVED TONIGHT AND IS CURRENT. LET'S PRAY ALL IS AS STATED WHERE LIKE "HERTZ" WE MAY BE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT MONDAY.

[..okieoilman] IF YOU WANTED SPECIFIC'S---THAT POST WAS PRETTY DARN SPECIFIC RIGHT DOWN TO THE MINUTE

[..okieoilman] I WOULD EXPECT TO SEE OR HEAR IN THE U.S.A—MONDAY

[..okieoilman] 6.20 A.M. IN IRAQ IS WHEN IT IS TO BE RELEASED--AS TO WHEN THE IRAQI PEOPLE CAN BANK IS NOT KNOWN BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE WHAT TIME THEIR BANK'S OPEN

[..okieoilman] I WOULD FULLY EXPECT IT TO TAKE A DAY OR TWO TO TRICULATE (NOW THERES A WORD) INTO THE U.S.A.

..okieoilman] I THOUGHT I WOULD COIN A NEW WORD TONIGHT-------TRICULATE--(SOUNDS RIGHT)

[..okieoilman] I HAVE DRANK SO MUCH COFFEE TODAY AND LAST NIGHT I AM ABOUT TO TRICULATE DOWN MY LEG

[..okieoilman] PLEASE KEEP SEPERATION BETWEEN MY POST'S AND POST THEM AS AN INDIVIDUAL POST AS WHEN THEY ARE ALL ROLLED INTO ONE THEY MAY SOUND CONFUSING---POST EACH POST BY ITSELF PLEASE

[..okieoilman] THE SPECIFIED TIME IS RELEVENT TO IRAQ AS TO WHEN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL GET THE WORD SHOULDN'T BE LONG---AND NO--I HAVE NOT GOTTEN WORD ABOUT THE POST AND REALLY DON'T EXPECT TOO TILL MAYBE SUNDAY AFTERNOON (THAT IS MY SPECULATION AND NOT DIFINITIVE)

(..okieoilman] YES THE RATE WAS GIVEN---AND NO---I WON'T!!!

[..okieoilman] BY NOW I CAN ANTICIPATE THE NEXT QUESTIONS------YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

[rts] okieoilman,is this our pre graduation announcement?:flag:

[..okieoilman] RTS--NO--JUST CURRENT NEWS

[blessed2bless] 'triculate' whew!! that's a definition that needs to be passed on 'here and now'...and in the 'next generation'

[..okieoilman] TRICULATE---KINDA LIKE --NUFF SAID--JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE EDUCATION YOUR GETTING FOR FREE

[..okieoilman] I HAVE SOME OTHER ORIGIONAL WORDS---BUT THERE NOT APPROPRIATE IN MIXED COMPANY

[..SpiritualWarrior] WORD TO THE WISE... TOMORROW, DON"T CALL THE BANKS...

[.sednet1] TRANSLATION OF WHAT SW JUST POSTED: DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT CALLING THE BANKS!

[..okieoilman] JANET-READ MY LATEST POST--IF THAT DON'T LIGHT YOUR FIRE----YOUR WOOD'S GREEN

[wittsend] ..okieoilman Out of idle curiosity, do you know why it may take a day or two to show for us in the US

[..okieoilman] WITTSEND--UNLESS YOUR ON LIFE SUPPORT---A COUPLE OF DAY'S SHOULDN'T MATTER

..okieoilman] WITTSEND--CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT

[..okieoilman] I THINK IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE IF WE ALL HAD T-SHIRT'S MADE TO WEAR INTO THE BANK'S THAT SAID-------I INVESTED IN THE SCAM

[..okieoilman] BY THE UNNESSARY (SP AGAIN) EXCITEMENT I SEE I SHOULD HAVE WAITED TILL NEARER MON MORN TO MAKE THE POST-YOU GUY'S CHASING THE CLOCK IS LIKE A DOG CHASING HIS TAIL---HE NEVER CATCH'S IT

(..okieoilman] THE STRANGE THING ABOUT WHAT THE DR. IN FALLUJA REPORTED WAS THE T.V AND RADIO'S WERE ADDRESSING THIS IN THE TENSE OF "ALLAH'S BLESSING ON US"----

[Robertprofessor] ..okieoilman You must have very high level of confirmations tonight.

[..okieoilman] ROBERTPROFESSOR---YES FROM AN AMERICAN IRAQI DOCTOR THAT WENT TO VISIT HIS BROTHER IN IRAQ

[missy] Okieoilman,My family bought the dinar together and the receipt is on my cousins name. Do I need to get a notarized declaration from my cousin to state that we all put our money in the dinar or will a photo copy of the receipt be enough?

[..okieoilman] MISSY---CURRENCY IS CURRENCY---DOES YOUR BANKER WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT 20 DOLLAR BILL WHEN YOU GO TO THE BANK FOR CHANGE?

[..okieoilman] DO NOT ANYONE BOTHER OR EVEN THINK ABOUT CONTACTING YOUR BANK TOMMOROW--YOU WILL NOT GET A POSITIVE RESPONSE UNTIL THE BANK IS AUTHORIZED TO RELEASE THE FUNDS AND ALSO UTILIZE THE 800 NUMBER WHEN IT IS POSTED AND DO NOT MAKE ANY PRE-EMPTIVE CALL'S--YOU COULD FIND YOU MIGHT SLOW THE PROCESS DOWN--

[..okieoilman] THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE UPDATES TILL PROBABLY SUN AFTERNOON LATE CONTINGENT ON NOTHING ELSE HAPPENING

[..okieoilman] I THINK A CLOSING SONG BY PATSY CLINE SINGING SWEET DREAMS ABOUT YOU WOULD BE APPROPRIATE

[..okieoilman] THANK YOU FATHER FOR HONORING US WITH YOUR PLEASURE OF SUPPLYING ALL OUR NEED'S AND EVEN GIVING US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEART'S. THANK YOU MOSTLY FATHER FOR SENDING A SAVIOR TO GUARANTEE US ETERNAL LIFE WHERE THERE ARE NO TEARS AND ONLY JOY AND SMILES. WE STAND IN AWE IN YOUR PRESENCE AND WILL HAVE AN ETERNITY TO SHOW YOU ALL OUR LOVE. YOU GAVE YOUR ALL--COULD WE DO LESS? BARUCK HASHEM --IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY WITH THANKSGIVING AND GRATITUDE.-----GOOD NIGHT ALL AND ALL MY BLESSINGS 2 U

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:05 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, April 27, 2013
Bluwolf - Dinar Intel - 4-27-13

My message TO COUNTRY AND ITS GOVERNMENT – Bluwolf post emailed to Recaps

Well folks what we are waiting for is actually here. Just a couple of hours, maybe days more or less. Certain political guys got what they wanted, some got what they deserved. No grudges no more holdups. Everything is cool now like they say back in my streets in the Bronx. No more issues on the table no more time for them, changes must occur now for all the world has waited for this moment.

A lot of power moves that have taken years to overcome are finally done and put in place but we still have a few loose ends to pick up on.

Now the focus is on the wealth and health of the people. Funny thing is, and correct me if I am wrong but that is the way it always should of been, the thought that is. It kinda makes one feel for quite a long time now important, yea …finally we are being focused on and that is the correct thing, the right thing for all governments to focus on its people and their needs and not the rich by power for that formula is non existent as of lately.

Now is a matter of when we receive this blessing, where do you go from here? What will you do with it, and will you actually help some people?

You sure will have a lot of drinking buddys, a lot if alright girlfriends on a budget, heck maybe some financial guru with some very wise ideas on where to place your monies and him being wealthy with it.

But now I will ask you where is Father God and brother Jesus fit in on all this. Yep you haven't received it yet and they have been already forgotten.
I must remind all that this monies is a blessing from God and like everything coming from Him it has a price and a purpose so do not stray off for He is not as man… He sees all and He cannot be fooled so don't wonder nor act stupid by Him.

I now wish for all to be in harmony with God and His blessings over you, may you be forever prosperous and that includes your future generations may they be your prime focus.

May you be healthy and safe in all your works, be careful where you go and how you walk and how you talk for there’s is a lot of evil out there… preditors for money just waiting and observing your weakness in order to take to your advantages.

Your lives change now folks your standings gives you a new role in life and you must learn to play into this new role to its perfection for you only have one chance at it and frankly this new reality is a matter of life and death for you and your love ones.

So if you haven't yet sat down to talk this over with your love ones seriously I would say that now is just as good a time to do so.

Always remember that we need ya and so does America, give it your best… be safe and have a beautiful and peaceful life in Jesus Almighty Name, God bless all, your friend always.

Bluwolf

Happy Journeys,, just for the record,,,, AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:31 PM

A few hours or days more or less!!! Woooooooo!!!
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Aw... After the prior posting, I thought we'd NEVER see another. After all, the RV was/is HAPPENING!
Couldn't possibly NOT be, could it?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

May you be healthy and safe in all your works, be careful where you go and how you walk and how you talk for there’s is a lot of evil out there… preditors for money just waiting and observing your weakness in order to take to your advantages.
Dinar gurus broke the irony meter again. I do believe the bold is one of the few true statements ever posted by dinar gurus. Except the predators would be them, the people selling the True Believers the worthless dinar based on promises of a get rich scheme that will never happen and never had a chance of happening.
notorial dissent

If they'd just appended "a few more years" to the "a couple of hours, maybe days more or less" it wouldn't have cracked so many irony meters, again.

Still going to be same old same old come Mon, and more excuses when the sure thing didn't happen yet again.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

notorial dissent wrote:If they'd just appended "a few more years" to the "a couple of hours, maybe days more or less" it wouldn't have cracked so many irony meters, again.

Still going to be same old same old come Mon, and more excuses when the sure thing didn't happen yet again.

I was just thinking, what if it all comes true and the RV happens tomorrow? And what if Orly is right, NESARA is true, OPPT is the real deal and Rassy really is the smartest man in the world, has Vatican approved bread and has the top military, economics, and spy mind in the world and did inherit the confederate and Russian throne. What then??
notorial dissent

You really shouldn't eat sauerkraut and bon bons before you go to sleep you know.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:I was just thinking, what if it all comes true and the RV happens tomorrow? And what if Orly is right, NESARA is true, OPPT is the real deal and Rassy really is the smartest man in the world, has Vatican approved bread and has the top military, economics, and spy mind in the world and did inherit the confederate and Russian throne. What then??
But it is. True, I mean. The Dinar will RV, just not tomorrow. Our fiendish plan is to drag it on and on until the investors can't stand the wait anymore and sell them back to us. Then, it's Miller time.

Same with the OPPT. We always knew that if people figured out the legal system we would be in trouble when they filed papers. So, we make sure those papers get laughed at by poking fun at them by publishing them unedited in full. Yes, we're bad. Only Rassy was smart enough to figure it out, but we kept him focused on his bread by having all those research groups tell him it would save the world. In reality it's the consistency of meatloaf and tastes like dog chow. Southerners and the Russians have been thanking us ever since.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Things are much calmer at NESARA News and Republics Restored, with smaller and more generic banner, and only one RV post today:

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple Wells Fargo sources that:

LET IT ALL HAPPEN THIS WEEK.

BE BLESSED. THESE ARE TRULY HIS BLESSINGS.

Sunday, April 28, 2013
OkieOilMan in OOM Chat 4-28-2013 Early Evening

Post SpecialAgentGibbs Today at 7:07 pm
[..okieoilman] LATEST INFORMATION JUST IN--SEVERAL MORE LARGE BANKS HAS JUST BEEN BROUGHT ON BOARD TO FACILITATE THE EXCHANGE. NEW MANAGEMENT WITH SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE IS NOW LEADING THE BANK THAT ORIGIONALLY WAS THE ONLY BANK THAT OFFERED ANY TYPE OF OPTION OF A HIGHER THAN STREET RATE. ALL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING SERVERS WAS SHUT DOWN OVER THE WEEKEND MAKING MONDAY NOT THE USUAL CATCH UP DAY FOR WEEKEND TRADES THAT NORMALLY WAS MADE. ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TO BE RECEIVED BY THOSE WITH UNDERSTANDING AND PERCEPTION AS MORE THAN POSITIVE AND IMMENENT.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:18 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous April 28, 2013 at 8:50 PM

F*** The "RV"

Cut to The Chase

POGROM POGROM POGROM POGROM POGROM

Potty mouth and then Pogrom? Cossacks raiding our village to kill, expel, and terrorize the Jews? Any idea what Mr. Anonymous is talking about? I searched for "Crazy people who yell pogrom" and didn't find anything close, but did get "their reputation as lying crazy people precedes them" from a completely unassociated hit, and liked it so much I thought I would share it.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MORE OKIE!!!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Okie Intel Update 4-30-13

[..okieoilman] SOURCES ARE REPORTING TO ME THAT THE PAY-OUT CODES WERE STARTED TO BE ENTERED AROUND 3 P.M.-P.S.T. THIS IS THE FINAL PROCEDURE THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE.

AS TO HOW LONG OR WHEN THEY WILL BE ACTIVATED, I AM WAITING ON THAT INFORMATION. I JUST HOPE WE CELEBRATE BEFORE CINCO DE MAYO--

LOOKS VERY PROMISING AS TO THE IMMENENCE OF OUR MIRACLE--GIVE JESUS THE GLORY--KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP--AND KEEP THE FAITH--
I WILL POST MORE AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE--BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] CLARIFICATION--MY ELUDING TO CINCO DE MAYO WAS AN ANALOGY NOT A DATE--THE I.M.F. OFFICIALLY STARTS THEIR NEW FISCAL YEAR MAY 1ST.

THE CHINESE HAS A HOLIDAY TO CELEBRATE. THE NEW ADMINISTRATOR'S TO FACILITATE THIS IS IN PLACE. THE U.S. DEBT WILL BE REDUCED.

ALL MARKETS BOTH COMMODITIES AND PRECIOUS METALS ARE ON A SUDDEN RISE. THE FINAL CODES ARE BEING ENTERED.

AND OH YEAH-----JESUS LOVES YOU!!

[..okieoilman] I WOULD IMAGINE WHEN THE RENO RODEO AND ROUNDUP IS COMPLETED AND THE LAST BULL IS RIDDEN AND THE 8 SECOND WHISTLE IS BLOWN---THEN WE WILL HAVE IT
[..okieoilman] LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT A BULL IN A RODEO REPRESENTS---YOU RIDE THE BULL AND HOPE HE DON'T RIDE YOU

..okieoilman] I SPEAK WITH RONNIE MILSAP OCCASIONALLY AND HE IS GOING TO PUT A SHOW ON FOR US ABOARD THE MISSIPPI QUEEN RIVER BOAT IN A FEW MONTHS FOR A SELECTED FEW

[..okieoilman] WOULD YOU BELIEVE THIS-----I AM BEING CHASTISED FOR PUTTING OUT INFORMATION----WHEW--YOU CAN'T MAKE THEM HAPPY IF YOU DO AND YOU CAN'T MAKE THEM HAPPY WHEN YOU DON'T---IF IS SIMPLY A NO WIN SITUATION WITH SOME FOLK'S KINDA MAKES YOU WANT TO JUST SHUT YOUR PUTER OFF---WHICH JUST GOES TO PROVE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IT'S WRONG!!!!!!

..okieoilman] MY REFERENCE WASN'T TO ANYONE IN THIS ROOM---JUST A PHONE CALL STATING THAT MY INFORMATION WOULD SLOW DOWN THE PROGRESS THAT IS/HAS BEEN MADE--

[..okieoilman] I REMEMBER AN OLE NAVY EXPRESSION--"DAMM THE TORPEDO'S AND FULL SPEED AHEAD"

[reglou] Okie, once the codes are loaded, does the rv go global immediately?

[..okieoilman] REGLOU--I AM UNSURE BUT I WOULD THINK THAT IT SHOULD FOLLOW SHORTLY THEREAFTER

[..okieoilman] I WISH TO PUBLICLY THANK ALL THE INTEL GATHERERS FROM ALL THE DIFFERENT SITES. THEY HAVE ALL DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB OF TRYING THEIR BEST TO KEEP THEIR SITES INFORMED. WE HAVE DIFFERED SOMETIMES ON OUR INDIVIDUAL OUTLOOK AND INTERPRETATION OF THE INTEL BUT I GIVE THANKS AND HONOR TO THEM FOR THE SERVICE THEY HAVE BEEN FAITHFULLY GIVING THEIR MEMBERS. –

REMEMBER--I NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN RIGHT ALL THE TIME--KINDA LIKE ROLLING DICE AND GUESSING WHAT THE NUMBER WILL BE. THERE ARE MANY THAT HAS BEEN CLOSELY FOLLOWING IRAQI NEWS AND FAITHFULLY REPORTING--BUT---THIS WAS DECIDED OUTSIDE OF IRAQ'S AUTHORITY SOME TIME AGO.

I DO HOWEVER THINK THERE ARE NOW EVIDENTLY AN ASSOCIATION FROM THE COURTESY STANDPOINT OF THE I.M.F. TO TRY TO TIME THIS EVENT TO IRAQ'S BENEFIT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS DECIDED MANY MONTHS AGO BY THE I.M.F. AS TO THE DATE AND RATE THAT HAD BEEN MUTUALLY AGREED UPON PREVIOUSLY.

AGAIN TO ALL THE INTEL HOUND'S--YOU HAVE BARKED WELL AND THE WHOLE DINAR COMMUNITY OWES ALL OF YOU A GREAT BIG THANKS.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:47 AM

4 comments:

Jay W April 30, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Seriously , you have got to be kidding, did this guy just admit he has been making everything up all along , with the help of other "intel hounds " that is what I'm reading into this .

Anonymous April 30, 2013 at 10:05 AM
They have been entering codes for 2 years..... Diversion.....

Anonymous April 30, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I was in the Navy and all this bullshit is known as scuttlebutt.

Anonymous April 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Okie, April 30 codes loaded and " RV going global very shortly there after" that is the part we were waiting for, the "going global opart will mean that the fraud and chronic liar is out bound in the explress lane, thank you and God bless you
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Jay W wrote:Seriously , you have got to be kidding, did this guy just admit he has been making everything up all along , with the help of other "intel hounds " that is what I'm reading into this .
Amazing, Jay W just blew the gaff!!!! And probably doesn't even know it!!! Not that it matters, they'll still continue swallow this nonsense hook line and sinker.