Fire!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Fire!

Post by notorial dissent »

I think their intel source needs to have his tin foil beaney tightened, or at the very least checked for leaks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

07-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Wacko4Flacco
FBF Hall Of Famer

GOD is punishing Colorado with fire as the result releasing Tebow

I have a feeling about this. The Devil is John Elway of couse. He wanted to get rid of Tebow for Manning. Remember that story 40-days 40-nights? Well this is one of GODS wrath by punishing Colorado with wildfires!
"Follow the Money"
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Sorry. That did sound directed at you specifically.

I am upset because from my experience the city officials neglected to protect property and made way too much muscle-flexing about building authority to push people around instead. I recall when I was a firefighter in the mountains we were evacuating a canyon because of a gas leak - it was a tight canyon on a calm day. One fellow refused to leave; no reason, just refused and shut the door. Folks were getting upset about it and I disrupted the pattern and escalation. We moved on with the evacuation instead of harassing him.

He survived.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's not as good as "they set the fire to find our guns buried in the forest," or "they were clearing land for the NWO Headquarters and luxury homes," but it's amusing.

Thursday, August 23, 2012
Stupid Man
This is why fires and presidents do not mix !

In Colorado Springs .
On TV, the Colorado Springs police chief begged Obama not to come as he had no resources to protect him, And didn't need the extra burden ....but Obama came here anyway..

Read this.
Colorado Springs ..…they had to suspend flights of the fire fighting tankers because the big O came to town.
No air traffic could be in his vicinity, so the firefighting planes had to stop. The big O (zero) spent hundreds of thosands of taxpayers money to fly across the country in Air Force One to Colorado to make a campaign stop in the middle of a tremendous fire, thereby totally disrupting all the firefighting and police efforts, and causing millions more in fire damage to forests and homes.. and peoples lives.. all just to make himself look more prominent in the news. This is what we have for a President of our country now folks.

He sure has the best interests of Americans at heart does'nt he! We got "change" alright!
-- Cathy Harris
Colorado Springs , CO .

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:41 AM

Strange that The Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph, which calls for the President's impeachment daily, didn't pick this up, but then again they don't have access to this lady's source. After all, she's a good, moral woman who wouldn't let those reporters pull stuff from her butt.

Perhaps not coincidentally similar to a story I heard attributed to Michelle Malkin (who also lives in The Springs) who claimed the Air Force Thunderbirds cut short an "air show" during the Air Force Academy commencement because "Obama wanted to leave early" and they needed to ground all USAF plane because he doesn't trust military pilots. Uh huh.
"Follow the Money"