Prosperity will soon be here

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Prosperity will soon be here

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, July 7, 2012
First Tranche of Dragon Funds Released July 1st, $83 Trillion

[I had to look this up: Tranche - a division or portion of a pool or whole; specifically : an issue of bonds derived from a pooling of like obligations (as securitized mortgage debt) that is differentiated from other issues especially by maturity or rate of return]

NOTE: THIS HAS NOT YET BEEN CONFIRMED BY 3rd PARTIES

CW: As of 07/01/12 $83 Trillion has been released. Stage one. This is only 15% of all recorded funds. Prosperity will soon be here.

AK: Trying to get a confirmation from 3rd parties on what you told me. Nothing yet. Did hear some people who were supposed to be good guys tried to steal some funds. Am I still embargoed on publishing this? I might post it as a rumor.... [embargo over]

CW: All of the funds I speak of were obtained legally. I cannot disclose much more than I have. The $83 Trillion is most likely not going to wash up on American soil. We are in a holding pattern until the markets are quarantined. This is one of many accounts to be opened. Prosperity will eventually come to Europe and the West.

AK: That helps to clarify things a bit. Can you state whether these are banking system injections, infrastructure investments, or what many refer to as prosperity funds to the masses?

CW: There is a play for many nations to escape the financial treason going on. This release of money is to start the set up this new system. The new system is to include (1) humanitarian efforts first, (2) infrastructure (new clean free energy) then (3) prosperity programs.

There is ALOT going on behind the scences. I am not at liberty to discuss who all is in on the discussion... but I will say Obama is not an enemy of the State.

Posted by AMERICAN KABUKI at 11:35 PM

Labels: $83 Trillion, Dragon Family Funds, Free Energy Technology, Obama, Prosperity Funds,Prosperity Programs

2 comments:

1. Healer July 8, 2012 3:55 AM
The best news I injested is that it can help humanitarian efforts. I always wondered and my heart wrenched about all the starving people in this world. It never made sense. I wanted to go and help but didn't have the funds and wanted nothing to do with the former "Peace Corp". Thank GOD for this news. Now to see who is in charge and what's funneled where. Namaste
PS...the 2nd best is the positive Obama comment. Wouldn't it be nice???

2. Timmy Z. July 8, 2012 4:02 AM
If this is true that will be great, we may have something to hang our hat on as some truth. It would be nice to at least hear something about our history (past) that's been hidden from us without hurting the movement, although we are to hear this from the Masters, still it would give us a baises to inform other's. Any who, this will be great news to help those that are less unfortunate. KEEP IT Coming (news not money)

[These comments are from the original post and differ greatly from those from MacHaffie's angry readers below.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:57 PM

7 comments:

1. Anonymous July 8, 2012 12:05 AM
Sounded like good news until your last comment about King O. Now I wonder about the rest of the message.

2. Professor PoopyPants July 8, 2012 12:21 AM
Obama is not an enemy of the state...yeah, right...that's a good one. Hilarious. Kinda shoots the credibility of all else that was said, dontcha think?

3. Anonymous July 8, 2012 12:25 AM
Nothing more than a rumor. Not confirmed. Just like the dinar gurus. You know this is crap when he states Obama is not an enemy of the State. Pure hogwash!

4. Anonymous July 8, 2012 12:28 AM
Obama was born in Kenya and lied to the American people about not only his place of birth, but his nationality, and his religion. People who have spoken about his homosexuality have either been murdered or threatened with imprisonment. Obama told the American people that his forced health care plan was not a tax, and yet it is just that. Obama is not an enemy of the state. He is an enemy of the people.

5. Anonymous July 8, 2012 1:05 AM
As far as I'm concerned, Obama "is" an enemy of the state -- the biggest enemy we've ever seen! And no amount of talking (or who he claims is "really" responsible) will change that fact. He will NEVER been accepted by the American people as a leaders after his actions in office.

6. Anonymous July 8, 2012 6:34 AM
Liar Liar, pants on fire! Hug the "leader of the world" and pass on. Liar liar, pants on fire!

7. Jay W July 8, 2012 8:37 AM
Small amount of real info, swimming in a sea of puke(the only discription I can use when bho is named as anything less than what he is )

By the way, the total amount of coin and paper money in the world is estimated to be about $4.5 trillion. Of course, there is much more "electronic" money, but I have it on good authority that these prosperity funds will be in gold or aluminum-foil-wrapped cash.].
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Prosperity will soon be here

Post by The Observer »

$83 Trillion has been released. Stage one. This is only 15% of all recorded funds. Prosperity will soon be here.
Hmmm. Maybe a coincidence, but the guys over at the DarkForces Credit Union were bragging about hijacking $83 trillion in an electronic transfer on Friday. Maybe prosperity won't be here, after all?
Healer wrote:The best news I injested...
I always love it when the LightFarces coin a new word or phrase, especially if it is coined in unintended irony. So a shout out to Healer for Word of The Day:
  • injest (verb) - to simultaneously read anything from the NESARA/RV crowd and loudly guffaw at their idiocy for believing in such nonsense.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So these financial genuises are going to dump 553 trillion and change into the economy, and everything is going to be rosy. Isn't that something like 81 times the amount of money currently in circulation?

I seem to remember them trying that experiment in Germany after the first war, didn't work so well as I recall.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:I seem to remember them trying that experiment in Germany after the first war, didn't work so well as I recall.
It worked great in Weimar Germany...if you were collecting paper.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not so much even for that, as I recall, the paper wasn't real great, and didn't hold up well. Now some of the privately issued stuff on the other hand, some of it was at least pretty, and or interesting.

All in all, not a great success.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.