Erasmus of America

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Erasmus of America

Post by Deep Knight »

Cathulhu wrote:Gah! Here I was thinking that our theme song was "Hog Killing Time in Nebraska".
I looked this up, and there actually is such a song - if you can call taking the melody from "Red River Valley" and substituting the lyric "When it's hog killin' time in Nebraska" over and over again. http://www.rhapsody.com/#artist/gary-mc ... n-nebraska
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

God has anointed Erasmus of America through some lady in Roanoke, and as it is written, you don't mess with those who God has anointed through some lady in Roanoke!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012
COLD WAR POLICY "MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION" REVIVED BY CONFEDERATE GOVERNMENT TOWARDS RUSSIA AND CHINA FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA SEPT. 5, 2012 3:20PM

… Having years ago worked for one of the top newspapers in America and having friends in other newspapers, I know of the massive censorship of serious news in America and propaganda passed off as news and truth by our liar press of America.
… A Delores Moses who was a Jewish convert to Christianity then began to display stunning Miracles of God in healing the utterly incurable and telling people secrets of their lives and predicting correctly things that happened afterwards in their lives. She told a friend of mine in Roanoke, VA that she wanted to come with him to meet with me in South Carolina. She told him secrets about me that he knew but no one else from that area. She told him my hidden name I have not used in years which means in Hebrew Judge or God's Judge. She told him about my great grandfather's goldmine out West which had been closed still full of gold. She said God had saved this for later when I would use it to help finance the Gospel of Christ all over the world in a giant world drive. My friend had never told her about this. He called me and told that she wanted to meet with me but would not say why. I somehow knew why she wanted to come to meet with me. When she came, she said since men would refuse to do the Will of the Lord, Jesus wanted her to anoint me with oil as a Prophet of God after the Order of David which she didn't say but would be for political leadership of a nation to be under God.. She had her daughter with her and both women claimed they saw the dove of the Holy Ghost of God hovering over me while I explained to them meanings of parts of Revelation. I did not see this dove nor did my friend from Roanoke, but they said they did. She indicated I was the powerful spirit that would oppose the wicked in America and give Christianity great victory in America.
St. Padre Pio of Italy who had the wounds of Christ on his hands and feet for 50 years and had countless stunning Miracles of God occur all these 50 years while praying for their healings in the Name of Jesus Christ wrote to me while a military cadet in military school. He told me a secret about me that could not be known by natural knowledge but only by divine revelation. And let me know that I was supposed to found the holy cross-bearers of Jesus Christ movement in America. Bible scholars may recognize this name is based upon the prophecy of St. Francis of Paola of 1470 A.D. In a land that would exist outside of Europe or Middle East and fight a civil war shortly before 1870 A.D. would arise a leader for Christianity personally picked by Jesus Christ to lead the Christians to victory against a tyranny in this land and they would lead Christianity to victory across the world and would be more beloved as a nation (yes, St. Francis of Paola called them a "nation" in the prophecy than even the Children of Israel had ever been as a nation. They would be the most talented and gifted Christians seen in human history. Their trademark would be to use science to prove the existence of God to mankind. The true Christians would love and support this Christian movement when it arise. Those who hated him and this movement would be the predestined enemies of God to be damned by the Wrath of God to hell for all eternity. This founder of this movement would be a first born son, rightful leader of the nation in which he arises, descendant of the Imperial Royal Line of Constantine the Great who championed and legalized Christianity in the ancient Roman Empire, and descendant of the Royal Line of France Europe didn't know still existed. By Will of God, he will be fierce in warfare if enemies of Christianity try to destroy it. He will bring the blessing of prosperity to nations wanting God to rule over them. He will help reform Christianity back to early Apostolic Christianity founded by Christ and the Apostles. His banner in war will be the cross( St. Andrew's Cross of the Confederate Battle Flag). When the enemies of Christianity rejoice now that they judge they can finally kill off all Christians in the world, he will suddenly arise against them and utterly smsh them. He will bring freedom to the people and relieve them of fear of the deadly threats that were facing them. ...
By the way, if Obama does not allow the currency realignment also referred to as an RV for foreign currencies which has been scheduled for a long time to occur, as soon as the Omni Law is passed, we will immediately see the RV occurs and the American economy booms once this happens. You see Obama was out to sabotage the American economy so he could engineer his planned civil war in America and then Communist takeover of America by Obama, traitors in Wash., D.C. and foreign soldiers to help him crush and kill off countless millions of Americans in all 50 states. And Confederate doctrine, "Any effort to mass kill American citizens in any or all of America by Obama and allies will be considered as an act of war upon the Confederate States of America as we declare citizens of all 50 states as under the military protection of the Provisional Confederate Government. And the huge stockpiles of ammo, drones, and other military supplies intended to crush the American people will be turned over to us for and we will distribute them to civilian militias in all 50 states but under Confederate supervision, not Wash., D.C. as federal sources proved willing to mass kill off American citizens if we had let them. If Obama tries to crash the American economy or mass kill Americans, then we will hunt him and co-traitors and after public trial will do what any nation would do to traitors like this after catching them in conspiracy to mass kill Americans and we find strong evidence that all 50 states were to be abolished and replaced by districts run by military authority, and that all parts of America were to be turned over to foreign occupation by a number of nations. This conspiracy of high treason to mass kill Americans and end America as a nation is now declared cancelled. Any further attempt to do this will force us to show our hand and stop this conspiracy cold to finish America off as a nation.
Feel free to copy and send this report all over America. Financial support for passing the Omni Law which is the only smart way existing to save and preserve freedom and national unity may be supplied by sending checks, etc. … . Once we stop this Obama ambition to make America a Communist nation by Communist military conquest, maybe things can again calm down in America.
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name. Was smart for security reasons.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:00 PM

I would comment on the madness, but I can't get "Hog Killin' Time in Nebraska" out of my head. If it's not the Dark Agenda theme song (I always thought it was "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)") it should be.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

If Erasmus has a gold mine full of gold then why does he need the little people to send money for his omni law? And now he is descended from Constantine too? What the heck, that is some royal pedigree he has going . . . In his delusional mind anyway.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

When I was a psychotherapist in the late 70s, "Hog Killing Time in Nebraska" was our official drinking song.

But I'm also fond of "Bongo, Bongo, Bongo, I Don't Want to Leave the Congo". And my yacht (a two man rubber life raft--I've mentioned my history with shipwreck) is named "T.G.S. Walloping Windowblind".

And I'm still saner than Erasmus.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cathulhu wrote:When I was a psychotherapist in the late 70s, "Hog Killing Time in Nebraska" was our official drinking song.

But I'm also fond of "Bongo, Bongo, Bongo, I Don't Want to Leave the Congo". And my yacht (a two man rubber life raft--I've mentioned my history with shipwreck) is named "T.G.S. Walloping Windowblind".

And I'm still saner than Erasmus.
The first two "hits" I had looking up the lyrics for this were all associated with the Mormon church. For example, this is done by Gary McCallister and his One Man Mormon Blues Band on "Songs of My Father" and at a Stake sing-along by Bishop Somebody and Brother Somebody Else (a stake is sort of like a parish, an LDS division).

Does anyone know why this might be? I know the Mormon trail came through Nebraska, but...
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Cathulhu wrote:But I'm also fond of "Bongo, Bongo, Bongo, I Don't Want to Leave the Congo".
My favorite was the Hoagy Carmichael song "I'm A Cranky Old Yank In A Clanky Old Tank On The Streets Of Yokohama With My Honolulu Mama Doing Those Beat-o Beat-o Flat On My Seat-o Hirihito Blues."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Local band in the 80's wasn't all that memorable except for their ability to title: my favorite was "You Didn't Walk Out on Me, You Just Beat Me to the Door".
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd have to say my all-time favorite song title was Dan Hicks' "How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Dear ones, For the hell of it, I offer you the chorus from the song "I'm the king of Bongo Bong"

"I'm bad enough without a gun and drinking is my only fun
I make the laws and break them too; It makes no difference what I do (rim shot)
There's many a man who would love to be wearing this crown instead of me
But I'm The King of Bongo Bong.

Ha ha ha.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus stopped banging his bongo, grabbed his bong, and wrote this.

Monday, September 10, 2012
THREE ARSENALS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS LEFT AND ABANDONED BY THE PRIOR SOVIET UNION BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 10, 2012

Jesus said, "Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."

Jesus said this in reference to a man healing in His name and the disciples of Jesus did not know him, so tried to forbid him from healing in the Name of Jesus. Jesus corrected them that people doing His work on earth and in His name should be allowed without church interference (symbolized by disciples of Jesus) to do the work assigned to them by Will of Jesus. Recognizing the policy that Jesus established then, I am no enemy of Christian healing in the Catholic branch of Christianity, the Protestant branch, or shall we say also the independent branch of Christianity. ... How does any real Christian vote for a candidate for President who stands for "Gay Marriages," lies nearly all the time, military chaplains complain how he is out to wipe out all Christian rights in the U.S. military and get rid of Christianity in the U.S. Armed Forces. This same scoundrel as reported by a Major General and a number of other patriotic sources is trying to set up a civil war in America so he can declare martial law, and then kill off from an apparent 25 million Americans up to maybe 150 million Americans before it is all over. He wants to put a Communist-Islamic national government over America and Christians would still vote for him? Real Christians should be exposing him before all of America for his plans for a Communist-Islamic government to be established even as early as October, 2012 if events will play into his hands right. The documentary movie "2016; - Obama's America" now playing at movie theaters across America interviewed people who knew him over the years and shows that he was raised to be an ardent Communist over the years and what are you Christians doing to expose the man who does not believe in America but wants to smash Christianity in America and destroy America as a nation forever?
One man does not want me to head off the planned Obama military takeover of America which was planned for ten days before the national election on November 6, 2012. He does not want me to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food process university tests predicted would be needed to keep the human race from going extinct like the dinosaurs. He does not want me to get the American people back their God-given rights under American law. He wants to see that Obama is able to set up his planned Communist-Islamic military takeover without any opposition from the American people who did not expect such treachery from the Obama White House. He does not want God to be honored in America. He thinks it wonderful that Wash., D.C. stole from me large sums of money that were going to the cause of Jesus Christ called Christianity. He fooled me! He says he is not a C.I.A. operative and implies a private citizen. I thought only federal operatives like the C.I.A. hate the American people so strongly and want only evil for them. My apologies to think he must be a C.I.A. operative to show so openly his hatred of the American people and wish only evil for them in America. My apologies accepted now? Sorry you could cause me to think something as low of you as to be a C.I.A. operative when my military sources tell me that C.I.A. is supposed to be the one to make things work right and America soon end up as a Communist-Islamic national dictatorship and police state. Shall we get to the real truth now? Why do you hate the American people so intensely as your words clearly show?
Two points to follow. As Jesus said, when you give to one of the least of these, you give unto Me (Jesus)? Also, the Bible teaches that he who backs a prophet shares in the reward of the prophet. An important part of my mission for Christ is to reestablish Jesus Money on earth which was the greatest monetary system used in human history and 4 times skyrocketed economies like nothing else seen in history. One time when used, for the first time in history, people even paid off real estate taxes two and three years ahead of time as there were no unemployed left, no poor left, businesses booming and only the banks buying off the national high court finally stopped this and brought back into power unemployment, poverty, poor business, etc. I was in Europe and interviewed people who had lived in this area of the Jesus Money system. They still remembered it as the greatest economic blessing that had ever come to that part of Europe. As soon as the Omni Law is passed, we can set up the Jesus Money system if the people want a booming economy, full employment, booming business, taxes getting lower and lower, and when used in medieval France from 1170-1270 A.D., people retired at the age of 45-55 and lived off of their investments in real estate and business, no poor, no unemployed, nearly no crime nor war, historians wrote a virtual golden age had descended on mankind. But the bankers did not like all this prosperity for the people, businesses, churches, government, etc. and a virtual golden age for all in society. They overthrew it and censored this from your history books to keep you controlled in poverty created by corrupt bankers. Just to not scare the bankers to death. We can help you set a very profitable banking system working WITH the people, not AGAINST the people. Wouldn't it be nice for you to have clean consciences to go to sleep at night with? And feel like a good member of society?
I have "tons" of bits and pieces of information from military intelligence sources. I brought together information I had on Soviet Nuclear Arsenals Abandoned and Forgotten by Moscow today and suddenly I spotted some very ugly information for America. When I derailed the secret cell of the Communist Party ready to seize control of America with 15 nuclear bombs they had if I understood the number right, I figured what they needed to make their plan work and unhinged them. They had offered me the Communist dictatorship of America if I would carry out their plan. Two terrorist leaders told them that I was "the deadliest political brain in America" and one man who could keep the Americans under control while the Communists took over all of America. I was secretly about the most anti-Communist leader in America, but I successfully hid that from them while they briefed me in on their plans for America. I didn't take their offer, but it seems that Obama has accepted the offer of the Communists to make him dictator for life over America if he will keep control of the American people while America is made totally Communist under them. Also, America will be divided into many regions under Obama and America will no longer exist as a nation but all these regions occupied by foreign powers. At some point they will get rid of Obama when no longer needed, but he is too dumb to know that.
I had many spies on the Communists during the Cold War and still do have secret connections I don' admit to right now. Separately I had a Warsaw Pact officer who gave me information on a super secret Soviet plan to militarily smash America with. The style of the plan was like what would be produced from the nuclear warfare teachings of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies, but this actual plan I had not seen before. That might be explained by what one KGB official explained of the circle within a circle within a circle within a circle. A secret plan or conspiracy woud be created surrounded by a circle of an outer layer secrecy surrounded by another circle, etc. I had successfully cracked the basic security of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies through my defector from there, but there may have been this circle within a circle tactic so something did not reach him and therefore did not reach me. The plan shown me by this Warsaw Pact officer lacked one thing to make it work right to basically wipe out America with. The way to get the missing Soviet bombs to their target areas was not shown in the plan. Last night it hit me. The 15 Soviet nuclear bombs from the failed effort of the Communist cell to take over America by blowing up Wash., D.C., New York City, and the third city I did no know, these 15 Soviet bombs would logically have been moved to make operational this plan shown me by this Warsaw Pact officer. If these Soviet bombs were detonated, they with this method used, should have been able to kill off basically 300 million Americans now and most or all of Canada and Mexico as well. The Soviets played for keeps as they had no room for a Pearl Harbor where America would rally afterwards and then defeat them later. All my logic says the betting odds are that these missing 15 Soviet nuclear bombs were moved into place for this later plan set up by Moscow before fall of the Communist Regime in Moscow. If these bombs were made to last and be usuable in enough later years, then one earthquake or mishap with equipment laying around too long and all America annihilated in a colossal shock that would scare all the world to death when this explosion occurs. My hands are tied until the Omni Law is passd. Once passed, I can set up a super secret military team and check this out two ways. I know the names of two who were connected to this Communist cell. They remember other names and we might be able to locate these missing 15 bombs. Option two is use logic to guess where they would be located to create this colossal super explosion and check out locations until by Grace of God we find them. I recall some scientific report indicating the possibility of a colossal earthquake soon hitting America. We had better disarm these before this earthquake or America may be overnight wiped out as a nation and history note to history books by other nations that survived this colossal disaster in North America.
Around 100 Soviet-era nuclear suitcase bombs are probably in America now and even Moscow may no longer have any way to know where these are located. They lost a lot of Communist records and organization when Moscow went bankrupt under Communism. I have two ideas of how to locate these and get rid of them once the Omni Law is passed.
Third angle on abandoned Soviet nuclear bomb arsenals forgotten by Moscow. My defector from the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies under Moscow authority had once visited the super secret Soviet arsenal of nuclear bombs hidden outside of America but in the Western World. He told me how it was hidden from aerial surveillance and had entered by the secret entrance that cannot be seen from the air. I understand the nuclear arsenal had at least one upgrading maintenance over the years, maybe more. If the weapons are still operational, I know the security to where they are located. After the Omni Law is passed, I can arrange for a military commando team to go there, tell them how you get into that site, and get these bombs out and handled with great respect. If they detonate, they may wipe much or all of North and South America. My defector from Moscow did not know it and I never told him, but I had two other foreign intelligence sources confirm to me about this hidden arsenal of Soviet nuclear bombs.Folks, unless you wish strongly to be annihilated by Soviet-era nuclear bombs, smart to pass the Omni Law and before November election.
I keep remembering some report I saw somewhere where it predicted that America may be hit by a giant earthquake before 2012 is over. Pass the Omni Law and fast! I cannot work with traitors in Wash., D.C. and will not let my answers be used to back their plans for a Communist-Islamic dictatorship and police state over America.
With this information released, maybe the key military in Wash., D.C. will realize that 2012 is not the year for the planned Obama military takeover of America.
But if the Omni Law is not fast passed, sorry I can make no guarantees for the continued survival of the American people or America as a nation. And I still hold that federal sources pay me a minimum of $525,000 by this coming Friday Sept. 14, 2012. If God won't breathe fire down your neck, I will if I don't have this symbolic amount of federally stolen money returned to me by this coming Friday which is this week. But I said the curse seriously and if God honors it, sorry boys, you are burned cinder ash or equivalent for all eternity in hell or wherever God assigns you then.
People wanting the Omni Law to be passed, ignore the C.I.A. plants, etc. and send financial support for the Omni Omni Law as follows. Make check, etc. out to ... And after we win, will need "tons" of workers for our Camelot Project, business sources wanting to set up businesses there, good Christian people to move there as we will not make a reproduction of our Babylonian Harlot of Wash., D.C. as that is no example for us to follow. Send your names, etc. and what way you want to join with us.
Show this report to people all over America. I guess God made me not think of the three Soviet nuclear arsenals abandoned in the Western World until now. God intended I was going to win regardless. Only I can locate the missing 15 Soviet nuclear bombs if still in America and that large arsenal of Soviet nuclear bombs outside of America, I know where they have been located unless they can move them quickly before my commando teams get there once the Omni Law is passed!
Since they teach such poor quality history in the public school systems of America, don't teach the real American Revolution based upon God-given rights, etc., let me give you a capsule version of the civil tribunes under Roman Law which the Omni Law copies for America. By the way, my good friend Jim of the American Indian tribe just died and so his best friend Allen from this American Indian tribe who is also a veteran and head of local veterans in this area agreed to become a civil tribune under the Omni Law. I wanted the American Indians also represented among the 10 American Civil Tribunes.

WHAT WERE CIVIL TRIBUNES UNDER ROMAN LAW? AND WHY WE NEED THIS POSITION CREATED UNDER THE OMNI LAW FOR MODERN AMERICA. BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA!

If you want to study in detail the history of the Roman Civil Tribunes and how they make national law honest and representing the will of the Roman people, read writeups in the encyclopedias or else read the fine historic book "When The World Was Rome" by P.S. Books and N.Z. Walworth and copyrighted in 1972. It did an excellent job showing how the office of civil tribune was set up and functioned in ancient Roman law. Civil Tibunes of America will relase the genius and greatness of the American people like it did with the Roman people. We copy the legal rights and authority of the ancient Roman Civil Tribunes who kept the Roman Republic basically honest for several centuries until the corrupt interests figured out how to overthrow this position so they could make the Roman Republic corrupt like the U.S. Republic in Wash., D.C. today! They were able to veto bad laws by the Roman Senate hostile to the rights or best interests of the Roman people. Substitute American people in this modern application of the old civil tribune law of Rome! They could release falsely arrested citizens, stop fraudulent legal court cases we call Kangaroo Courts in modern law which means rigged in mockery of all honest law. They could initiate new laws by national referendum whereas the states now vote by majority within their states to cast their one vote per state as copied from old Roman law but back then instead used the voting tribes of Rome to accept or reject the proposed national tribune law! If treason was going on in government the people could not stop, they could order the arrest of the traitor or traitors and put them on trial for high treason against the nation and the people being Americans in this modern case! They were feared!
Because America is much bigger in population than ancient Rome was, I modified the civil tribune position from being elected for one year under Roman law to four years under American law. I could say more here, but this is the capsule version of how the Omni Law works for America.

I tried to keep it simple for the American people to understand here.

Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:51 PM

It would be flattering to think that the "one man" who doesn't want Erasmus to do all these good things he could certainly do 'cause he's so smart, was good ol' Deep Knight, but who can tell?

7 comments:

1. AnonymousSeptember 10, 2012 5:06 PM
If you can stop patting yourself on the back long enough to hear this -- WE DON"T KNOW WHO YOU ARE! It seems that the whole world is a gigantic secret bubble that none of us ever get to look into. You mention different 'people,' but never say who they are. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE, GENIUS, NEGOTIATOR, MILITARY TACTICIAN, or god himself. You are posted here for some reason, presumably not just to expound on your unlimited intellect. You can't be THAT F-ing smart, you got your money stolen. Just like us 'ordinary' mortals. SUGGESTION : If you cut out the self aggrandizement, the repeated genius mantra, and leave out the 'people' you allude to knowing, but never name, your posts could be shrunk 90%, and save us the trouble of wandering through the repetition. Post just new stuff, name names, or what little credibility you have (except for secret contacts you would have to kill us to tell us about) will extinguish itself. You are rambling, amigo. Prove you are a F-ing genius and NAME NAMES, or anesthetize others, elsewhere. This is a great site, full of great stuff, act accordingly or shut up. TYJM frj

Replies 1. Anonymous September 10, 2012 7:21 PM
i would like to here more! i was reading the posts, but i am now just skimming through these ramblings. hard to find the facts with all the self righteousness. how about more fact on this omni law? and less BS. your credibility took a hit with this piece. you are starting to sound {sorry no nice way to say it} NUTS and disappointing us that had hope. if god is with YOU why do ask for money? can you not ask him for it instead of us? if you are close like you say then he will support your needs! just my opinion. perhaps you can enlighten me with details of your relationship with your god?

2. Anonymous September 10, 2012 8:26 PM
Why are you missing the important stuff that Erasmus is saying here? If there is a big earthquake, there are hidden nuclear bombs placed here by the Russians, and they could go off and wipe out everyone here in America. He has mentioned wanting the Omni Law passed so he can have these nuclear bombs tracked down and taken out. Why don't you just ask Obama to do it if you think he will? Well...do you? When people voted for Obama, most of them didn't know anything about him, and some of them said they would have voted for a monkey if he were running, just so Bush and that bunch wouldn't get in. Well....that's just what they got....a monkey, messing up the White House. I'm thinking that you don't like the references to Jesus,(I could be wrong) but most Americans Love Jesus. You can call him any name you want (Sananda, etc.)...He's still the same guy and we Love Him because He is known by his fruits, and they are sweet, and good, and delicious!

3. Anonymous September 10, 2012 9:03 PM
annon 8:26
1st i believe in Jesus. 2nd why are you missing the point? let Erasmus speak for himself if he feels the need! they are simple questions. not meant to attack. sorry if it reads that way. do not avoid answering the 2 questions. his relationship with god is relevant to his credibility and if he uses the term monkey i will have my answer. just like i do with you my lost brother

2. Anonymous September 10, 2012 9:17 PM
8:26 PM, We read the 'important stuff' 10 posts ago. 'Earthquakes' will set off nuclear weapons? I take it you have never worked on a nuclear bomb disposal/disarmament unit. I'm confused, this 'Omni Law' will disarm these weapons? Or this 'law' will help find them? Frankly, if laws stopped bad behavior, WE WOULD NOT HAVE ANY LAWBREAKING! Trillions of pages of 'laws' haven't stopped any of this behavior, and they won't as long as governments operate like a mafia. References to Jesus are just great! And I would not put Obama in charge of bubblegum removal underneath school desks. TYJM frj

3. Anonymous September 10, 2012 10:21 PM
I'm going to write what I see going on....AND this is possibly why our country is the way it is. The Christians won't stand up for what they know is right, and they want to expect God to handle it all by himself. But that's not what God wants, He expects you to do something, and then He can make it work. And so that's how 1 (one) person got the Bible and Prayer taken out of the public school system, and to this day, the anti-christs are standing up and demanding all these rights..(gay rights, "political correctness", no prayer before football games, etc.) and the "too meek" Christians are just sitting back and letting them get away with it, by not standing up themselves. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Bible, and as a matter of fact, it is like an operation manuel for humans....it has great principles in it that actually work when applied, and it shows how to have a happy, prosperous, peaceful, and full life and it also says,"give and it shall be given unto you, pressed down, shaken together, shall God cause men to give unto your bossom." It teaches seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you, ask and ye shall receive. Most of the success books I have read have been based on Bible principles...such as Og Mandino, Dale Carnegie, Zig Ziglar, etc. In Jesus' day, the people said, "Give us Barabas!" They wanted Barabas! Barabas was a murderer, and they wanted to loose him and crucify a good man! It just shows you that we have the same kind of people here today. I would like to say to the commenters above one thing...It does help to know something about someone, and I sure would rather have a guy that is sure of himself and has various "God-given" abilities to help run things than someone who wants to sit in front of a mirror and polish their knuckles. You guys sound as if you have some type of inferiority complex, and I'm sure this Erasmus guy doesn't mean to rub you the wrong way, so....let's look inside of ourselves and remember one thing...When you have trouble with other people look towards your own self.

4. Anonymous September 10, 2012 10:30 PM
There's no other name under heaven by which we can be saved. But Jesus Christ.God only has One Son who gave his life a ransome for all who will believe. and the rest are all fakers. They are not the same. At least this guy does know that. In these latter times many shall be decieved into believing a lie and shall condemn themselves for not believing the truth.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:It would be flattering to think that the "one man" who doesn't want Erasmus to do all these good things he could certainly do 'cause he's so smart, was good ol' Deep Knight, but who can tell?
The problem with identifying this person is that Erasmus set the bar pretty low:
Erasmus wrote:He fooled me!
I'm a whiz bang and pretty deadly at math, DK, and I figure this means somewhere about 7 billion people are capable of fooling Erasmus.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He's still the same guy and we Love Him because He is known by his fruits, and they are sweet, and good, and delicious!
That's not Jesus like you think of the Son of God, that's Jesus (hey zues) who works in the Produce Department at Kroger.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gnoose

Post by Gnoose »

Hi, Quatloos (bear with me, this is my first post). I signed up because I felt the burning need to share the kerfuffle I was recently involved with involving none other than dear old Erasmus. I've lurked for a while but only signed up recently. I hope you all find this as frustratingly entertaining as I did.

Anyways: I strongly believe that I'm the 'one man' who doesn't want Erasmus to save the world (in his words, of course, we all know there might be one or two more hiding somewhere in the world...) and I'll tell you why.

I've been a longtime troll over at NESARA News (by troll, I mean somebody who posts reasonable comments explaining the logical and factual shortfalls of many of the posts there. Of course the vast majority of these unbearably reality-based critiques don't get posted) and I recently set my sights on Erasmus. This all starts with one of his more recent posts, THE GUNS OF OCTOBER FROM SEPTEMBER 1ST blah blah blah. I posted a response where I questioned his assertion that President Obama is the most evil, most God-defiant, whatever, leader in human history. I even went the extra mile by pretending that I'd still listen to reasons why Obama is only the most evil leader in recent history. So much for extending the olive branch:
Obama is the 'most evil' human world leader in ALL of history? People can hate the guy all they want but isn't that a little, you know, much? If somebody claimed he was the worst leader in the 21st century, okay, I can entertain that, but the entire course of human history? Especially seeing as how so far this 'genocide of America' he seems to be engineering hasn't exactly materialized. What if we get to the end of Obama's second term (first, if he loses reelection) and we're all still here pretty much the same as we are now? Will he still retain this mantle of evil overlord even though his endgame never went into effect?

Also, Erasmus saying that he's God's "Chief Steward" of the world and that Jesus "approves higher of me than any prior political leader in history." ??? Isn't that, well, extremely PRIDEFUL? Maybe Erasmus needs to check himself, stop speaking for God, and find a little humility. Not that that'll ever happen; this guy is totally off the reservation.
Diligent readers may note that my use of 'off the reservation' may be a little misplaced here. 'Off the rails' might've been a better phrase to use.

For my trouble, some anon (who's totally not Erasmus, really) basically claims that I am, figuratively and possibly literally, Satan, as well as a CIA agent who's trying to, I dunno, do evil stuff or something. I won't post the response because obviously, in Erasmusian fashion, it's a nearly incomprehensible wall of text.

Don't worry; the story (I've got a goldmine to sell you...) gets better in the next post.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Deep Knight wrote: we can set up the Jesus Money system if the people want a booming economy, full employment, booming business, taxes getting lower and lower, and when used in medieval France from 1170-1270 A.D., people retired at the age of 45-55 and lived off of their investments in real estate and business, no poor, no unemployed, nearly no crime nor war, historians wrote a virtual golden age had descended on mankind.
Retiring at 45-55? Most commoners didn't even survive to 45-55.

No war? Well, several crusades (including one within France herself). A 14-year war with the English from 1202-1214.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Gnoose

Post by Gnoose »

Ok, part two of my adventure story. Maybe other people here won't find it nearly as interesting as I did, which is understandable, but this forum seems to move slowly at times so hopefully it won't really hurt much.

Anyways, my next encounter with Erasmus happened with this Cold War Confederate Policy Chinese Russian blah blah blah buzzword post. That's the one where he claims to own a goldmine that he'll be using to finance the spread of Christianity across the world.

For some reason (I'm calling divine intervention) the admins allowed my comment through:
This comment may be too late to be seen (I'm 99% certain Erasmus reads the comments on here, and sometimes responds, but if he doesn't catch this I'll email him the question) but I have a question to ask, and it's a legitimate one in my belief:

If Erasmus owns a lost goldmine that can provide him with enough money to spread the words of Christ all over the globe, then why is he soliciting donations? Sounds to me like he's pretty set, though it'd take a bit of an initial investment to get that goldmine up and running.
No response to this question, but BOY did it strike a nerve with this guy. Because the very next Erasmus post (or one of the next, all of his 'articles' kind of run together in no real order) was titled: Answer to CIA Operative from yada yada yada...

At the top of the article, it includes a link to my question about why he needs donations when he has a goldmine. Ergo, I'm assuming I'm the CIA operative in question.

The article is another clusterduck of Erasmus claiming the CIA stole 25 billion dollars from him (on top of several other unrelated millions they stole from him), on top of more of him bragging about how he's going to go all Biblical on our CIA asses and call down some plagues on us or something. Also, apparently his mother's side of the family has had the 'gift of prophecy' for about a 1000 years or something. You all know the drill.

Anyways, basically he says that anyone who doesn't want to donate to him hates America and loves the CIA. I'll admit it, after reading this indictment, I may have let my composure slip a little, but I thought SOMEBODY should try to give this guy a reality check. My response to his new flaming:
This is the anonymous poster who first asked Erasmus why he needed donations when he had a huge goldmine signed to his name. Here's my reply to this post:

How insolent. I tried to pose my question about the goldmine as politely as a I could, and for my troubles I get called a CIA operative. Oh, and you deflected my question and went off on a tangent about how your multi-billion dollar fortune was stolen from you.

I may be a skeptic, and I may disagree with a lot of what's posted on this blog, but I'm far from being a CIA operative. I think it's pretty telling that rather than answer questions and comments respectfully, you call everyone who doesn't believe you a shill or a disinfo agent, and then you tell them that you're personally calling in a favor from God to make them burn in hell forever.

This is my last comment on this Erasmus story (not this blog, though, at any rate). I believe you're a very imaginative (that's putting it nicely) person with too much time on their hands. I've read the text of your Omni Law and found it incoherent and, well, silly, and I can't think of a single person who would take it seriously.

Maybe your heart's in the right place, but you're such a rude, combative and self-centered person it's impossible to hold a civilized dialogue with you. The world does not revolve around you, and you are not God's 'chosen one.' For being such a hardline Christian, your posts are overflowing with arrogance and wrath. Goodbye, you sad, bored, old man.

(If this comment is too long or vitriolic to be approved, could the administrators or someone forward it to Erasmus? I feel like he should at least see this. For the record, also, I really am done following this story.)
For the record, I have actually read the one garbled page that constitutes his Omni Law. Also, despite the fact that I was raging at the guy, I left out mentioning his actual name and shady past with his scammy Inventors' Society (whatever they're called). Also I didn't bring up the fact that South Carolina got mad at him for running a (very poor) investment scam.

He responded with a long-winded comment claiming that 'if you're not a CIA operative, this post wasn't directed at you' which I guess is as close to a non-apologetic apology as Erasmus can get. Of course, he went back on this half-assed non-apology in his next report: the nuclear weapons one in which he mentions 'one man' who hates America, blah, blah, blah. Towards the middle of his rant he brings up the line:
He says he is not a C.I.A. operative and implies a private citizen.
Which reminds me of my previous comment telling him off. I haven't commented, and don't intend to. I got a couple written jabs at him but I know this guy is too deep in fantasy-land to ever come back. Also, if I respond again, he's just going to keep writing me into his mythology and honestly it makes me a little uncomfortable for him to suddenly start including me in everything.

I know he reads about himself on Quatloos, though, so maybe he'll see this. If he does...HI, ERASMUS! I WAS JUST KIDDING; I REALLY DO WORK FOR THE CIA. WE'LL SEE YOU SOON. OH, AND WE'VE ALREADY BURNED THROUGH ABOUT HALF OF THOSE 25 BILLION DOLLARS WE TOOK FROM YOU.

Anyways, that's my story. It's a long one, I know, but I feel a sort of perverted pride in having gotten this guy so riled up. Guess I'll see you around the forums. Oh, and I'll fix links or quotes for clarification's sake, if I have to and as the need arises.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Thule wrote:
Deep Knight wrote: we can set up the Jesus Money system if the people want a booming economy, full employment, booming business, taxes getting lower and lower, and when used in medieval France from 1170-1270 A.D., people retired at the age of 45-55 and lived off of their investments in real estate and business, no poor, no unemployed, nearly no crime nor war, historians wrote a virtual golden age had descended on mankind.
Retiring at 45-55? Most commoners didn't even survive to 45-55.

No war? Well, several crusades (including one within France herself). A 14-year war with the English from 1202-1214.

But you are talking about that fake history Erasmus mentions. The history meant to throw us off the scent of how good operating under Jesus money really was. The cabal can't afford to ever let the peons know. Don't fall into their trap Thule.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gnoose wrote:Anyways: I strongly believe that I'm the 'one man' who doesn't want Erasmus to save the world...
Welcome to Quatloos, Gnoose. And you have convinced me that you are the "one" who Erasmus is obviously in fear of. I always had a deep suspicion that Deep Knight's claim of being Erasmus' nemesis was half-baked and self serving, and I am now glad to see that he has been relegated back to the desk job that he has always tried to avoid.
Gnoose wrote:Ok, part two of my adventure story. Maybe other people here won't find it nearly as interesting as I did...
On the contrary, I found your stories to be very entertaining. Much more so than that one-trick pony stuff that Deep Knight is always serving up. You can find a few samples of it scattered around here (the cleaning crew tends to ignore the stuff with the worst stench) but it doesn't get much better than that. If you don't mind a little constructive criticism, if your future adventures could involve details about discussions with beautiful blonde women about their investment strategies and financial portfolios, I'm pretty sure we could offer Deep Knight early retirement.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gnoose wrote:Hi, Quatloos (bear with me, this is my first post).
Welcome. An interesting story (I had missed the 9/8 post from Erasmus, what can I say, the weather was nice on Saturday). Keep up the bad work (doing evil stuff and something).

I'm curious as to what led you to MacHaffie's RAP-NESARA Forum site in the first place.

ashlynne39 wrote: But you are talking about that fake history Erasmus mentions. The history meant to throw us off the scent of how good operating under Jesus money really was. The cabal can't afford to ever let the peons know. Don't fall into their trap Thule.
What Erasmus is talking about is probably the reign of Louis IX, that is, St. Louis. Anti-Semites reference him because he expelled most of the Jews from France and used the money he gained to finance two crusades. The excuse given was that loans had been made where interest was charged (“usury”), but history also shows that these loans and their interest were collected by the French government (some apparently with discounts, but still collected). Here is a quote from one site that thinks this was OK:
Glorious and fruitful was his reign! Indeed, having dealt with economic woes by expelling the usurers from France, King St. Louis ruled over a time that became known as "the golden century of Saint Louis."
How this relates to "Jesus money" is unclear.
The Observer wrote: ...Much more so than that one-trick pony stuff that Deep Knight is always serving up. You can find a few samples of it scattered around here (the cleaning crew tends to ignore the stuff with the worst stench) but it doesn't get much better than that. If you don't mind a little constructive criticism, if your future adventures could involve details about discussions with beautiful blonde women about their investment strategies and financial portfolios, I'm pretty sure we could offer Deep Knight early retirement.
Oh yeah? Your tune has certainly changed since the Christmas party when you asked me to set you up with The Scarlet Whore of Babylon!

Sure, I get to sleep with millions of beautiful super models at night, but I work hard all day, every day. Well, except for the time required to keep up with the super model backlog so that the line to my bedroom doesn't block traffic. Instead of complaining, why aren't you with us in the trenches, helping out? I would be happy to send a few thousand super models around to your place, if you think you could handle them. And no, I'm not putting you down because of what The Scarlet Whore of Babylon posted online after your date - her fits of pique when things don't go 100% her way are well known. But then again, would it have killed you just to do what she asked? I mean, you've got two, what's the big deal about letting her cut off one?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, September 11, 2012
COMMUNISM IN AMERICA? BY JOSH ARNOLD, 14, SENECA, SC. - Published In Daily Journal, July 15, 2009 SUBMITTED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA SEPT. 11, 2012

['Rasmus starts with a letter proving that our president is a communist, from which I only include the last paragraph]
What a travesty for internal forces of Communism to destroy the greatest beacon of freedom on earth! The question is: What are we to do about this danger? Freedom is protected through the use of four boxes: the soapbox, the ballot box, the jury box and the ammo box. Although not everyone may agree with these four boxes, these are the same boxes our founding fathers used when they founded the free country in which we live. We can take their example to resist the forces of Communism, or we can do nothing at all and be enslaved by our own apathy.
Josh Arnold, 14, Seneca

[Then he goes through a bunch of "early christian" stuff, which ends with this comment. Since his deadline is rapidly approaching (Friday, September 14) it may be that he's transferring his claims to Jesus make the government fearful and pay up.]

Later comment added: 2 Thess. 2:1-7 which refers to he who hinders the Antichrist from appearing is the final Roman Imperial authority. Early Christianity taught the Apostle Paul taught the first Apostolic churches this oral teaching passed on orally because it would have triggered off savage persecution of the Christian churches if it was known that they were predicting the eventual fall of the Imperial authority of Rome which would have been treated as treason against Rome to predict this. To correct Dr. Jack Van Impe who taught many fine points but slipped up here, the hinderer who keeps the Antichrist from being able to rise to power under Satan's influence is not the Holy Ghost, but the Roman Imperial authority. When the final Roman Imperial authority is removed, then the Antichrist can arise. The secret is once the preset number of Christians is won from the human race to God, then God has obtained the population He wanted for Heaven. Then God allows the Antichrist to win power to lead the corrupt on earth to their own final destruction before God since they hate God so fiercely. These two items were taught by first Christianity from the time of the Apostles of Jesus Christ on and is recorded in the writings of first Christianity which survived the fall of the Westen half of the Roman Empire long ago. Constantinople survived as the Eastern Rome of the Roman Empire. Erasmus of America is the final lawful branch of the Imperial Line of the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great. Long ago, Erasmus of America with Heaven as witness declared that Jesus Christ was the successor to all claims to the Roman Empire. This automatically fulfills that Jesus is now King of Kings and Lord of Lords over mankind on earth by even the laws of man as well as of God very soon. The final sign is being shown that Jesus will soon return to earth to His Bride Church on earth which is the church militant, not the church of the cowards, whimps, and hypocrites. Jesus is heir to all temporal claims of Erasmus of America including the Vatican endorsed food process, the Jefferson Davis authority for the Confederate States of America which never legally surrendered to the Union, and to the claims to the Louisiana Purchase which Wash., D.C. by legal stupidity sold legal title back to and defaulted legal title back to the descendant French royal line with authority to handle all claims to the Lousiana Purchase . In the end all title to the United States will have to be granted to Jesus Christ when He comes as the price the Confederate States of America and the Louisiana Purchase will not leave the federal union. The delegates for the Confederate Government years ago at Hot Springs, Arkansas already by 100% vote legally declared Jesus Christ as the King of the Confederate States of America. In the end, the rest of America should accept Jesus as one more their Lawful King as George Washington had written into the U.S. Constitution ending with Jesus Christ declared in the U.S. Constitution to be "Lord" meaning King already of America. Also, George Washington when asked to be King of America declined stating that Jesus Christ was already King of America, but George Washington would agree to be President of the United States of America. The covenant of America with Jesus Christ starting in 1776 will be restored to legal power when this godless would-be Antichrist government of Obama is overwhelmed by the Confederate movement of the real Christians of America.
Like military intelligence, God has His secrets He hides until the right moment. Jesus Christ will soon be King of all of America. But it starts in the South! Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name). When our Omni Law is passed, the Christians will obtain the commanding heights over Wash., D.C. and restore America to its founding Christian roots of 1776.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:09 PM

2 comments: [Yeah, and they run on too]

1. Anonymous September 11, 2012 8:00 PM
AMEN!!!!
True Christians and God fearing men will not cower in their caves, they will walk the streets as Jesus did under threat of death & proclaim the end of this treachery.
... What are they going to do when the Lord returns, will they call Jesus an anti-semite too??
... Be angry and unyielding, return the Confederate States of America back to our Constitutional Law. Live as HE has asked "US" to live.
Demand the Zionist Pharisees and their Islamic militants stay out of our Confederacy, or they shall be shot. Enforce no more tax laws for murder. Lock them out of our homes!
The devils can call us all anti-semites but they can't do a thing against us, for the power of GOD "beseeches" all who bow down to the Harlot. Whom the Beast has wrought!
And the Harlot of Seven Hills in the U.K, including the government of Israel, has seen her final day of blasphemy!!

2. Anonymous September 11, 2012 11:25 PM
... One point of agreement with the Bible: The rise of the Anti-Christ was, indeed, hindered by the power of the pagan Imperial Roman Empire. Once that blockage was sufficiently removed (538 AD), Anti-Christ did rise to pre-eminence. At that time the last of the "three horns"(Daniel 7:8)were uprooted (Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths) and the "little horn" rose up, speaking big things.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012
IT IS TIME TO GRANT THE FINAL WISH OF GEORGE WASHINGTON FOR AMERICA! BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPTEMBER 12, 2012 4:30 PM

… When George Washington was President of the Constitutional Convention writing up the U.S. Constitution, he had the words put in at the end of it saying "in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven..." that was a legal statement when applied to American contracts which the U.S. Constitution was. Lawyers then clearly understood the legal meaning of this legal phrase. It meant the contract signed recognized Jesus Christ as legal King over it and nothing in the contract was valid contrary to the terms taught in the Bible as legal authority over it and nothing valid contrary to the understood Will of Jesus Christ. They had a secular way of stating years when they did not want Jesus Christ to be the recognized King of authority over the contract being signed.
If you wonder why you have never read this true history of the American Revolution of 1776, as the Soviet spy ring boasted to my industrialist father in1950, Communists had captured control of American public education to rewrite American history into a Marxist version in order to brainwash the American youth into believing Communists doctrines without knowing this … Also, they secretly controlled the Black civil rights movement in America and would use the Black vote to make Wash., D.C. a Communist government and through Wash., D.C., then all of America. After the Communists won national power, then they would according to the will of Karl Marx it was understood kill off all the Blacks in America as Karl Marx had evaluated the Blacks were an "inferior race" which a successful Communist society could not be established upon. … (A historical note here. The favorite insult of Karl Marx who had lived in America while journalist for a foreign newspaper was to call his critic or enemy "A Nigger Jew." Karl Marx hated the Jews and hated the Blacks. Karl Marx wrote his book "A World Without Jews" to say kill off all the Jews in the world and then the workers would have a paradise on earth. I cannot believe the Jews in America are so dumb as to back this Muslim-Communist Obama for the White House when both his Communist education and Muslim education teach him to hate all Jews and kill all of them once he has effective national power in America.)
I got spies in Moslim mosques in America during the 1990's. They reported with secret laundered oil money would put in the White House their secret Moslim candidate for President. After he consolidated national power over the federal government and then over the American people, then he would kill off all Jews in America and all Christians in America who did not convert to Islam. I released a national report on this in the late 1990's long before Obama shortly popped up with hundreds of millions of dollars backing him which was never truly audited nor investigated where it came from. He was the first candidate for the White House who had the money the week before the election to buy half hour time on every major television network in America so he was massively on all TV sets in America the week before the national election. Where did those hundreds of millions of dollars really come from which were never truly audited or explained where they really came from? With the vicious background to him, no wonder he has been blocking what is called the RV of foreign currencies including Iraq. He wants the American economy ready for a surprise economic collapse in October, 2012 which the RV would prevent, and then by cutting off all social security checks, welfare checks, foodstamps, etc., and C.I.A. plants creating fake "terrorist" bombings, etc., trigger off racial war in America, civil war, and then he declares martial law and begins killing off from 25 million Americans up to maybe even 150 million Americans.
The U.S. Congress, heads of federal agencies, especially current alleged president of America Obama who apparently was a foreign citizen when elected as his college I.D. showed that he was a foreign exchange student to America when studying in America in college, and members of Congress are in a state of legal treason against our lawful King over America which is Jesus Christ! George Washington had by legal language used in the calendar reference made Jesus Christ legal King over America. George Washington would wish that the American people now legally honor their national covenant with God and officially show legal respect and allegiance to Jesus Christ as King of the United States and as legal King over the U.S. Republic. I call for all America now to swear allegiance to our rightful King of America who is Jesus Christ and have this written into our U.S. Constitution this year!
Folks, your ignorance of the real history of the American Revolution of 1776 cost you your constitutional government in America in Wash., D.C. Your enemies played up to your psuedo-education in American history based upon censorship of the important historical facts and also historical rewriting of American history by "liberal" educators who had no integrity to write the true history of America. As Gus Hall, head of the Communist Party, boasted to fellow Communists at a national picnic of theirs while he was alive, he thought it was brilliant that Communists had changed their political name to "liberal" and so now they could make America Communist without the American people understanding what was going on. He also commented that the Democratic Party was doing such a good job standing for Communist principles that there was no reason for the Communist Party of America to run its own candidates for national office any longer …
I won't say this is all the boys that need to be rounded up if they try to throw us into a Communist military takeover of America in October, 2012, but a good starting list of those to arrest, try, execute, and then confiscate all their wealth abroad as well as other members of their families, but withthe Rockefellers, Rothschilds, etc. in this list, good hunting can beginwith the The Top 13 Families listed with Conspiracy Theories Website. Of course, if any innocent families are in this list, I never approve of the innocent being punished with the guilty. But if guilty, hunt them down across the world like Nazi War Criminals and hang the bastards once you catch them and know that they are part of the real group controlling Obama, etc. By the way, you should get a good catch of traitors and evil leaders at Denver, Colorado at the secret C.I.A. headquarters and nearby there.
By the way, federal sources. I know with my report on Abandoned Soviet Nuclear Bomb Arsenals, if this was not read by basically all intelligence sources in Wash., D.C. and a number of sources abroad, I would be very surprised. I intend to catch you on either side of the fence symbolically speaking if I don't see at least $525,000 of money federally stolen from me returned to me by this Friday. This side of the fence. I get the Omni Law passed, I come a hunting for you boys with legal power under the Omni Law to prosecute you for high treason so many ways it will make your brains go into shock. I don't get you but God does, my publicly released curses on you before God are no bluff. Likely 3 billion or more people were murdered by you by constant suppression of my father's Vatican endorsed food process and I asked God to use the multiplier factor of the Old Testament of 7 x 7 x 7 x 7 the original punishment God would see just for you and let you suffer these many times the combined pain and agony you did to these innocent victims you murdered and laughed about before God. To me this is a form of scientific experiment. I give God the legal excuse to punish you all the way that is morally justified. It is then up to God to punish you all the way for all eternity or lower the punishment to a lower level. It might scare you to know that when I was around 7 years old, three prominent adults were witnesses and told others that the cloven tongues of fire of the Holy Ghost appeared over me and lasted for around 20 minutes before disappearing. …
Christians, you have got to learn to be more tolerant sometimes. Nesara News has a huge number of outstanding reports posted with them. They allow more than one side to often be heard with them. Allow national debate through them and not disapprove because some of their reports you might not agree with. Respect the opinions of others when legitimate and not C.I.A. planted nonsense. I always like to respect the opinions of others whether they agree or not with all my stands. Of course, like all authors, I like more the agreeing comments than the disagreeing comments. My key position is always that if a person shows an intelligent support of my side, I respect them for the intelligence shown, not just agreeing with me. If they disagree with me but show honest scholarship and good intelligence, I respect that strongly also. Many a time I have become friends with someone who may not always agree with me, but honestly intelligent people have a way of ending up respecting each other regardless if Protestant or Catholic, Republican or Democrat, etc. You get the idea!
… I had to outmaneuver and outwit the wicked leaders behind this and right now I get secret reports indicating their side is in a very scared position and not sure they won't lose their own lives if they try it instead of getting killed off 25 million and more Americans as they had planned before I came along to trip the daylights out of their plan they were sure before could not fail. But God sometimes mocks the mighty plans of the wicked in America or elsewhere in the world.
Folks, pass this report all over America.
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name. The other side hates that! When the moment is right, all America will know me by my regular name, but was smart while clashing symbolic swords with the most evil leaders America has ever had in Wash., D.C.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:33 PM

5 comments:

1. Anonymous September 12, 2012 7:31 PM
It was WASHINGTON'S plan to become the KING OF AMERICA, which is why he took office one year earlier than the Constitution permitted so he overthrew the CONSTITUTION using the Articles of Confederation and installed a MILITARY GOVERNMENT instead of a CIVILIAN one! Next he brought in the MASONIC LODGES in the hope that he could generate the support he needed to be declared KING but to his chagrin, he could not muster that support!

2. Anonymous September 12, 2012 8:17 PM
… Not true!
All men are endowed by the Creator because all men have the Creator within them.
Creator killing the Creator over an illusion?
Creator demanding to be worship in only one form on a Free Will planet?
Creator rounding up people and identifying them as this or that when all men are created equal?
Equal equals equal. Learned that in elementary.
So someone would have to be greater than equal to round up someone lesser than equal to do this.
All men are created equal, so how is that gonna happen unless someone is trying to reeducate the masses that there is a such thing as greater than equal when it comes to all equal men?

3. Anonymous September 12, 2012 9:53 PM
A short note on Marx.
As far as I know Marx was never in America.
Marx`s work from 1843 On the Jewish Question was published in German under Zur Judenfrage and not A World without Jews - this was a 1959 edition from Dag Runes changing Marx`s original title. He obviously intented to expose Marx`s antisemitism.
Anyway, I know the little essay criticizing Bruno Bauer`s view, and I found no word on "kill off all the jews in the world" as you stated. Marx`s intents were different which had to do with his view on human alienation by religion...
Take my greetings from Germany!
Tertiusgaudens

4. Anonymous September 12, 2012 10:18 PM
… THE EVIL LEADERS of America have been the greedy members of the CABAL who are loosing their power each time someone awakens!
WAKE UP AMERICA!
When you have knowledge, you have power to use your mind to do better!

Replies 1. Anonymous September 13, 2012 12:18 AM
… And, wonderful Erasmus, thank you. You give us hope. While you stated that most people prefer to worship on Sunday, the COMMANDMENT says to WORSHIP ON THE SEVENTH DAY. Who authorized the Church and its members to change one of God's Commandments? Was it the Council of Nicea (spelling?) And Dec. 25th is the old Roman Saturnalia when people exchanged gifts and celebrated.
"Follow the Money"