Erasmus of America

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gnoose

Re: Erasmus of America

Post by Gnoose »

Deep Knight wrote:
Gnoose wrote:Hi, Quatloos (bear with me, this is my first post).
Welcome. An interesting story (I had missed the 9/8 post from Erasmus, what can I say, the weather was nice on Saturday). Keep up the bad work (doing evil stuff and something).

I'm curious as to what led you to MacHaffie's RAP-NESARA Forum site in the first place.
Hi. To be totally honest, I used to enjoy reading about wacky conspiracy theories and stuff because I found some of the plotlines they invented very entertaining and amusing. Guilty pleasure, I guess. It's kind of like reading trashy airport novels; you're not proud of it, and it's not even good fiction, but there's something about it that makes you keep going.

I only recently (last few months, really) started calling these people out on their blogs and forums after I realized that these narratives ("Don'tcha know the Constitution says you don't have to pay income tax?" "Don'tcha know if you invest in Dinar/metals/phlebotinum you can be a millionaire OVERNIGHT?") tend to wind up with people either hurt or dead in the real world.

Also, I totally got bored, since the whole conspiracist community tends to recycle stories and memes so it all got rather repetitive, and fast. I could only take so many "NESARA/Disclosure/Currency Reval/Ascension/Mass Arrests/False Flag/Rapture is going down THIS VERY WEEK! My coworker's uncle knows a guy who says so!" proclamations.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gnoose, hello, and welcome by the way.

Anyone who can seriously irritate the SC bloviation is up several points in my book.

It is what's called the Trainwreck affect, you know what is going to happen, and you can't help but look all the same.

The thing is, that these psychos aren't cute or harmless, whether they intend it or not, there is a great deal of harm that comes out of their, and yes the word for it is, outright lies and fabrications, because there are people out there with even less of a grip on reality who take this seriously and many of them act on it to their, and often their family's ultimate harm.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gnoose wrote: Hi. To be totally honest, I used to enjoy reading about wacky conspiracy theories and stuff because I found some of the plotlines they invented very entertaining and amusing. Guilty pleasure, I guess. It's kind of like reading trashy airport novels; you're not proud of it, and it's not even good fiction, but there's something about it that makes you keep going.

I only recently (last few months, really) started calling these people out on their blogs and forums after I realized that these narratives ("Don'tcha know the Constitution says you don't have to pay income tax?" "Don'tcha know if you invest in Dinar/metals/phlebotinum you can be a millionaire OVERNIGHT?") tend to wind up with people either hurt or dead in the real world.

Also, I totally got bored, since the whole conspiracist community tends to recycle stories and memes so it all got rather repetitive, and fast. I could only take so many "NESARA/Disclosure/Currency Reval/Ascension/Mass Arrests/False Flag/Rapture is going down THIS VERY WEEK! My coworker's uncle knows a guy who says so!" proclamations.
I kick myself every time I see a best seller or movie based on some crazed conspiracy theory. Since they're sort of nebulous in their origins, you can steal, er, get inspired by them for free. But you're right, they are usually badly written, not to mention hard to follow.

NESARA and the associated scams that followed interest me because it's so inconceivable anyone believes them. I always figured that what they lost in having a minutely small audience was made up in that the audience could be strung on forever, and if they got disillusioned they weren't likely to call the police. So, you get an Iraqi Dinar RV community convinced that "very soon" they're going to get in excess of 10,000 times (1 million percent) return on their investment. But it's being blocked by dark powers, just like the debt forgiveness of NESARA, the prosperity deliveries, the Wanta $trillions, and Yamashita's gold. Not to mention paying the Peruvian Guano Bond. When the scams associated with these strange beliefs are exposed or ridiculed, of course it's because we're the CIA or Military Intelligence (I'm a high ranking officer at Ft. Benning GA according to the late Dove of Oneness who "had computer hackers who knew how to trace" such people). 100% true, though if I was in charge I would simply eliminate them instead of let them endlessly reveal the truth, but hey, what do I know?

Aside from amusement (yes, individual narratives get boring, but there's such a turnover!) I like ridiculing the people who try to cash in on this insanity. Dove lived off it for years, if you can call that living. My favorite Dove story - she solicited funds for the money to send a NESARA packet to all the members of congress, state governments, civic leaders, TV news, newspapers, and such. She put up a picture of a stack of binders where the only one you could read said "NESARA," but the ones that that were at an extreme angle had pictures on the front. If you blew these up and corrected them for their orientation, they were pictures of show dogs. Once I posted this here, the resolution of the posted pictures went way down. Anyway, there's no way that Dove didn't know she was lying to get donations.

Some day maybe I'll write a book.
"Follow the Money"
Gnoose

Post by Gnoose »

Deep Knight wrote:I kick myself every time I see a best seller or movie based on some crazed conspiracy theory. Since they're sort of nebulous in their origins, you can steal, er, get inspired by them for free. But you're right, they are usually badly written, not to mention hard to follow.

NESARA and the associated scams that followed interest me because it's so inconceivable anyone believes them. I always figured that what they lost in having a minutely small audience was made up in that the audience could be strung on forever, and if they got disillusioned they weren't likely to call the police. So, you get an Iraqi Dinar RV community convinced that "very soon" they're going to get in excess of 10,000 times (1 million percent) return on their investment. But it's being blocked by dark powers, just like the debt forgiveness of NESARA, the prosperity deliveries, the Wanta $trillions, and Yamashita's gold. Not to mention paying the Peruvian Guano Bond. When the scams associated with these strange beliefs are exposed or ridiculed, of course it's because we're the CIA or Military Intelligence (I'm a high ranking officer at Ft. Benning GA according to the late Dove of Oneness who "had computer hackers who knew how to trace" such people). 100% true, though if I was in charge I would simply eliminate them instead of let them endlessly reveal the truth, but hey, what do I know?

Aside from amusement (yes, individual narratives get boring, but there's such a turnover!) I like ridiculing the people who try to cash in on this insanity. Dove lived off it for years, if you can call that living. My favorite Dove story - she solicited funds for the money to send a NESARA packet to all the members of congress, state governments, civic leaders, TV news, newspapers, and such. She put up a picture of a stack of binders where the only one you could read said "NESARA," but the ones that that were at an extreme angle had pictures on the front. If you blew these up and corrected them for their orientation, they were pictures of show dogs. Once I posted this here, the resolution of the posted pictures went way down. Anyway, there's no way that Dove didn't know she was lying to get donations.

Some day maybe I'll write a book.
Definitely write a book! I'm sure the rest of us here at the CIA/NSA/NWO will help push it on the American sheeple via subliminal messages and neuro-linguistic programming in daytime TV shows.

Oh, crap, I just spilled the plan, or at least part of it. You might have to use a pseudonym now, lest some intrepid producer of dubious YouTube videos (made using an advanced combination of webcam footage with a 'Don't Tread on Me!' poster in the background, and whatever pictures showed up when typing 'New World Order' into Google Images) susses your true identity out.

But seriously, I should've answered the original question instead of going off on a tangent. I think I first found the blog when reading up on just what the heck NESARA was. I came along only a couple years ago. Basically past the cult's heyday. But of course it's since gotten facelifted and conflated with similar 'you'll get a trillion dollars and never pay taxes again' things like the Global Settlements, or Casper's packages, or the Dragon family money, or at least it seems that way sometimes.

Of course, there's still people who believe that the Omega scam was legit, so I'm probably wrong in assuming that the NESARA crowd is anywhere close to being on the way out. There'll always be those pesky stragglers. Well, at least until we get the FEMA camps operational. I know we're a decade or so late on those things, but bureaucracy, man...
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Mine own dear ones!

Today is the day! Erasmus said that if the Federal Government doesn't give him back the $525,000 or $25 billion they stole from him by destroying his business, his father's business, raiding his mother's bank account, not using his father's grain milling method, or not adopting Omni Law! If he doesn't get it, the south shall rise again! Not to mention Imperial Russia, the French monarchy, and the Roman Empire, both western and eastern branches.

Can't wait!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:Mine own dear ones!

Today is the day! Erasmus said that if the Federal Government doesn't give him back the $525,000 or $25 billion they stole from him by destroying his business, his father's business, raiding his mother's bank account, not using his father's grain milling method, or not adopting Omni Law! If he doesn't get it, the south shall rise again! Not to mention Imperial Russia, the French monarchy, and the Roman Empire, both western and eastern branches.

Can't wait!
I wouldn't put it past Mr. Humility to claim the crown of the Kingdom of Lydia (the first one to stamp bits of precious metal into coins (of a sort)....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Or, at the very least he will stamp his foot really really hard, and say "darn!! mean ole ebil ole gubbmint!!, or some such picturesque old SC saying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Well, last Friday’s deadline has come and gone, so Erasmus of America should have declared the New Confederate States of America by now and linked it with Imperial France, Russia, Rome and god knows who else, and it would be all over the news, starting with Erasmus’ report! Right?

Saturday, September 15, 2012
GEN. CHI HAOTIAN, MINISTER OF NATIONAL DEFENSE OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA IN 2005 SPEECH DETAILED HOW TO ANNIHILATE THE WEST AND CHINA TAKES OVER NORTH AMERICA AFTER KILLING OFF 2/3RDS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 15,

Gen. Chi Haotain was the Minister of National Defense of the People's Republic of China from 1993 to 2003. In his 2005 speech, he detailed how to militarily smash the West, then kill off 2/3rds of the Americans, and the remainder get the privilege of being the coolie slaves of the hundreds of millions of Chinese colonists coming over the Bering Straits. You never read about this in your censored newspapers of America. …
[He goes on and on about this, Serbian prophets, and other ravings until…]
Wash., D.C. played games and did not care about the American people in this food industry. I really did not expect Wash., D.C. to return the federally stolen $525,000 they owed me and was the safety net so I could found this food industry in America. When they did not repay to me the money federally stolen from me with the intent to make sure I could not start this food industry in America by their plan, they are now in such a black moral light before God as they would be terrified if they knew how badly God now thinks of Wash., D.C. Time is short. Without my food industry, the Serbian prophet says America can be annihilated in World War III. It is the only guarantee by his prophecy that America will be spared nuclear annihilation which might occur as soon as 2013, but I think it will delay. If we have one final good round of Christianity in America, we can buy time for America and the world. If we continue to play these games of mocking God by Wash., D.C., I fear the worse for America. Putin some while back boasted how his nuclear warhead missiles are designed to break through all American air defenses and annihilate America if Russia decides to. China has a clever system now so America cannot knock out her nuclear warhead missiles. China thinks that she can annihilate America now. And others on the nuclear list think they can do this to America also. I will not tell all I know here!
Pass this report around America. Look up my Omni Law on Nesara News at their searchbox at the top left side above their archive listing of reports on their website. Look up other reports of mine under the listing of Erasmus of America. I posted many reports with them. One of the things that rattles enemies of Christianity is that I want to restore prayer and Bible studies to the educational system of America. An 1987 economic study concluded that it would add probably one trillion dollars or more annually to the jobs of America to restore prayer and the Bible to the public schools of America. This would also create a one trillion dollars or more larger market for businesses to sell to. It also helps produce more revenue for government in America without raising taxes. … I will prove that America will solve its problems when we as a nation honor God as our forefathers did and listen to the wisdom of God offered us in the Bible of God. And don't forget as I am loyal to God, my food industry gets set up in the nation willing to honor God, not the nation hating God and wants to divorce God from its nation entirely as Obama wants to do!
Yours For God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name briefly. When justified soon, I will use my regular name which is an honorable name starting as an important industrialist family of America.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:20 PM

[Who knew prayer in the schools would be so lucrative? But where are the threats to rise the South again? Where's the big announcement? One would think that Erasmus wasn't all that serious about this despite his important industrialist name! Perhaps MacHaffie's abnormally astute readers will pick this up.]

4 comments:

1. AnonymousSeptember 15, 2012 3:02 PM
You make some interesting points, but are still awfully preachy in your letters....

2. AnonymousSeptember 15, 2012 7:21 PM
whining..blah blah..whining...preaching...same thing over and over...broken record is what you are ~~~!!!!
Get out of HERE..put up your own website if you want to do your dennis miller UN-funny rant..no genius here just an egocentric moron.
Bruce Lee

Replies 1. AnonymousSeptember 16, 2012 12:37 AM
Who are you to tell him to leave? Maybe you should leave, taking with you your very bad manners and arrogant attitude! No one said you had to read this, did they? You must be a Liberal! They can't adapt. I look forward to reading him. Un-funny rant??? Who said we have to be funny all the time? If that's so, you haven't met your own criteria.

3. AnonymousSeptember 16, 2012 4:03 AM
there are infinite possibilities to choose from at any moment...freedom to pass over fear based transmissions
and move toward that what we truly desire is but one alternative...namaste'

I, for one, am shocked and stunned that we don't have a full scale second civil war on our hands!
"Follow the Money"
Gnoose

Post by Gnoose »

I'm starting to feel like the best parts of Erasmus' updates are when he steps in as an anonymous commenter and talks about himself in the third person, as if the other readers aren't able to tell it's him just because he's 'anonymous.'

To me, there's some inexplicably 'laugh out loud' quality to it all.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gnoose wrote:I'm starting to feel like the best parts of Erasmus' updates are when he steps in as an anonymous commenter and talks about himself in the third person, as if the other readers aren't able to tell it's him just because he's 'anonymous.'

To me, there's some inexplicably 'laugh out loud' quality to it all.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Press release on Kansas challenge against Obama

“It was clear that all of Obama’s thugs were under the marching orders to yell and scream and not let me speak.”

-- Dr. Taitz, Esq.

Posted on | September 17, 2012
Press release by attorney Orly Taitz
Report on Kansas challenge against Obama
“Today as I entered the assembly I saw the ‘Occupy’ people with signs, ready for fight, and fight it was.”

In this posting by MacHaffie, yet another anonymous Omni Law supporter has the following comment.

Anonymous September 17, 2012 10:44 PM
If the Omni Law will get passed, those judges may be arrested for treason as well as other treasonous traitors. Orly Taitz is a woman who has my respect and admiration for standing up for the truth and for a tenacious persistence. Love you Orly! God is watching you and smiling upon you...you will be blessed!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

If the Omni Law will get passed, those judges may be arrested for treason as well as other treasonous traitors. Orly Taitz is a woman who has my respect and admiration for standing up for the truth and for a tenacious persistence. Love you Orly! God is watching you and smiling upon you...you will be blessed!
But Orly Taitz is Jewish, and therefore automatically part of the evil conspiracy of international Jooish bankers, who are against Omni law! How do they reconcile that contradiction?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
But Orly Taitz is Jewish, and therefore automatically part of the evil conspiracy of international Jooish bankers, who are against Omni law! How do they reconcile that contradiction?

There you go again -- letting facts and logic get in the way of a perfectly good deranged rant.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, September 20, 2012
MEDICAL FIELD PREDICTS 100 AMERICANS OUT OF 100 WILL HAVE CANCER BY 2020 A.D. AND HERE IS WHY! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA SEPT. 20, 2012 4 pm

From university tests of years ago, I learned that cancer is the red flag warning from nature that human health has totally collapsed in the human body. … Separately a Discovery TV program a friend told me he saw publicized that the sperm count of man was fast decreasing and deteriorating so that sperm labs were trying to collect healthy male sperm while still available for future generations on earth. … As one old woman commented to me from Georgia, she observd that men got much more strength and endurance from their food long ago for farming and they could farm from morning to night without wearing out where modern man would find this too much work to do now. … A Saint Anthony of Egypt born around 220 years after Christ lived on nothing but 6 oz. of bread daily and water for 85 years in such perfect health as to apparently be the healthiest citizen in the entire Roman Empire and dying at 105 years old in "glorious" physical appearance until the day he died. …
Now words for our willful evil leaders in Wash., D.C. and elsewhere who secretly possess intense secret hatred for mankind on earth. That is why they have since I left the university as a history major then repeatedly smashed me everytime I raised the money to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food product Pope Pius XII said was potentially the most important news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition for mankind on earth. Apparently 8 times or more when I had the money raised to reestablish this Vatican endorsed food process for mankind on earth, Wash., D.C. would find ways to steal this money from me. And with them in control of law in America, always blocked it when I tried a number of times to get federal or state grand juries to investigate what they had done. One time a man representing the federal government told me bluntly, "You are crazy if you think Wash., D.C. would ever let your legal charges ever be investigated or even heard in any court in America." Or words to that effect. … And Wash., D.C. as a highly insane and apparently Satanically loyal govenment in top leadership did not want America or the world to ever have this great Vatican endorsed food discovery of my father. I will comment as an engineering student myself and allowed to study engineering at 7 times of other engineering students at the engineering school, I kept an A average while doing this. Charles Kettering, rated one of the top 20 inventive geniuses in American history for his time, and Director of R & D for General Motors and later Pres. of General Motors, saw 920 of my inventive concepts I ha come up with in 2 weeks flat. He wrote to me that he rated me to be the most original inventive genius that he had ever seen and indicated he expected me to become the top inventive genius in American history. If Wash., D.C. had believed in legal freedom for inventive brains in America and had not repeatedly blocked me from reestalishing my father's Vatican endorsed food process, then I might well have given America already around 2,000 new national industries and probably the average American would make 5 to 10 times more on the average job than they do now. …
I have had to face these evil nutcases in the federal government which the average American has not, let me tell you more about them. When they are done killing off most of mankind through their sophisticated tactics they think the American people are too naive and dumb to understand. … However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! As my father was a Protestant and a 32nd degree Mason, the Vatican was not backing him because he was a Catholic. …
Maybe now the American people can understand why I state this. People back me now or likely the human race will cease to exist because Washington, D.C. is totally insane! Pass the Omni Law. Smart people agree with me. … Secret, evil people rule Wash., D.C. Back me now or American and mankind dies!
Pass the Omni Law and now before the November, 2012 election. By the way, the Obamacare "law" mandates all Americans get the microchip under their skin on or around March 13, 2013 I understand. I talked with the federal electronic engineer who invented this for the federal government. He told me that at a top level C.I.A. with C.I.A. Director, Henry Kissinger, and other secret power elite all there, they talked about how to trick the American people into taking the microchip under their skin. … Separately, I did not tell the federal electronic engineer this, but a medical researcher tested his microchip and found out why it would in the end kill all the American people taking it. Unless they corrected the defect in engineering design to it, it will end up killing off up to 300 million Americans taking it. … Also, I understand it sets America up to be ruled under Sharia Law where the Muslims control Wash., D.C. and we the American people are then their conquered slaves or serfs under the Islamic Republic set up by Obama under the Obamacare bill.
Only a very dumb peerson would think Wash., D.C. does not know who Erasmus of America is. While in no way endorsing me, the F.B.I. sits silently while I roast Wash., D.C. in national reports for massive corruption and high treason in Wash., D.C. I spent eleven calendar years in military academies. Only one person in America uses that trademark personal reference. I said the F.B.I. met with me in 1990 at my retail store in South Carolina and asked my help in saving America from a pending nuclear World War III. If I had lied about that, the F.B.I would have been charging in to arrest me for lying about this. I talk about my father's Vatican endorsed food process. The F.B.I. of course knows who I am! My father only had one son and he boasted of me in the Congressional Record of Wash., D.C. about me as "a splendid son" of his.
… By your refusal to ever repay even one dime of the money you stole from me to block me from ever reestablishing my father's Vatican endorsed food process, I will win hands down in international courts if I go that route and by an angle of law you never foresaw, I think you can be legally sued under international law for financial damages as high as $100 trillion in money worth something in purchasing power, not your quick printing press fiat money if you get legally trapped where the whole world is calling for the head of Wash., D.C. to be delivered to them on a silver platter. In law, it is always dangerous to underestimate me. I like surprises the other side could never imagine could happen to them. I have done a number of times already. And now you are next unless you start mending fences with me while you can. Forget the con lines lawyers are clever at. Pass the Omni Law in October, 2012 as an important first step and return as much of the federally stolen money to me as Congress thinks would show good faith on their part. I still hold the claims to the Confederate States of America through authority of three descendant Jefferson Davis families. This was diplomatically recognized as valid under international law by one of the British Commonwealth Parliaments since the South never legally surrendered to the Union under international law. … If the American people play ball with me, we may not need to separate the Confederate States of America and Louisiana Purchase from the rest of America. But now you are negotiating to win back the people and nation you greatly wronged and did not care. Like any practical national leader, I know I have a powerful bargaining chip with the Confederate authority. Passage of the Omni Law and now! Mandatory! Without it, when I play my surprise cards, the South goes free forever from federal tyranny. …

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:55 PM

5 comments:

1. Anonymous September 20, 2012 5:16 PM
Erasmus seems to be STUCK in the prophecy of doom, try a new book or a new look. You are feeding right into the NWO fear propagating bullshit agenda. We are made in G_D'S image, which means we surely are transcending this current agenda. As always choose freely, as that is your divine right. Libra

Replies 1. Anonymous September 20, 2012 6:04 PM
We may have been created in G_D'S image, as you say, but that's as far as it goes. We are flesh and blood, period. From dust we came, to dust we go. No "soul" lives on; we have only the breath of life that has been provided to us for a specific period of time on this earth like other animal creatures. The real BS is when man thinks he can "transcend" or ascend this current agenda and avoid reality like drunken partiers on a sinking vessel. Do you suppose the people in Nazi Germany thought they could escape the realities of life (and death) by thinking it away with their "godlike" abilities?

2. Anonymous September 20, 2012 6:00 PM
subliminal messaging:
100 Americans out of 100.
Well then how about 100 non-Americans out of 100?
Don't let anyone tell you what you will have, or catch, or get, or have to deal with.
They don't know.
Don't give them your power.
The conscience can make anything happen that YOU BELIEVE in.
If you fear something, it can make that fear, REAL.
If you don't fear something, it loses it's power not matter how hard it tries to be fearful.
All lies start with some form of communication.
Control what you allow in your ears to your mind, just like you control what you allow in your mouth to your stomach.

Erasmus is NOT your God nor your leader.
Let Erasmus walk Erasmus's way and you walk your way, and if you want the paths to cross, let it be your will, and if you don't want the paths to cross, let it be your will.
Thy Will be done.
(free "Will"......learn how to use it for you. It's your power.)

Replies 1. Anonymous September 20, 2012 11:55 PM
I agree with everything you said. I will NOT be getting cancer because I choose NOT to have it, and I also watch everything that I take into my body, which certainly helps. The post right above this one, deals with GMO corn from Monsanto, and it tells about how scientists doing tests on rats found that this gmo corn that they were fed, caused tumors to grow in them, and caused kidney and liver damage. Perhaps this is why Lorraine Day predicted the 100 out of 100 people would get that. The people have got to make these people quit poisoning our food, and make them go broke. Put them out of business by not buying their poison foods. Everyone must make their own choices, however wisdom and knowledge about what is going on is quite helpful in that regards. I might add... Erasmus has some powerful, good answers to help humanity with and I would definitely like to help him.

3. Anonymous September 21, 2012 1:59 AM
well no one is in d.c. --- gone til after the elections (or not)?!?!?!
come back to reality and look up who Bush is and what is doing behind the curtain....you have some of your facts back-wards!
your heart is in the right place but you have forgotten to connect a few large dots!
"Follow the Money"
Gnoose

Post by Gnoose »

Erasmus' latest posting:

http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012 ... -like.html

One of his best yet. If you don't believe me, just go and give his 'parable' a gander.

Methinks he's projecting some resentment onto educated people, like, say, economists who've actually studied at schools besides Google University. But then again, anti-intellectualism and conspiracy theories go hand in hand.

Oh, and Jesus apparently spoke out against communism. :lol: :lol:

:shock:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Really? I'd have thought Jesus might have indeed been a communist.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Gnoose wrote:Erasmus' latest posting:

http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012 ... -like.html

One of his best yet. If you don't believe me, just go and give his 'parable' a gander.

Methinks he's projecting some resentment onto educated people, like, say, economists who've actually studied at schools besides Google University. But then again, anti-intellectualism and conspiracy theories go hand in hand.

:shock:
I can't imagine why Erasmus would resent the educated folks. If I recall, he has 11 years of military school and is known as the father of modern economics and has the highest IQ in all the land and tricked the stealthy Russians into something all while thwarting the CIA as well. What on earth does Erasmus have to be envious of.

I wonder if this parable finally gives us an inkling of what Jesus money is. He's never been clear on that. . . . not that he has been particularly clear on anything else.

Gnoose . . . if you ever post back over at Nesara, perhaps you could ask Erasmus how a person with his qualifications could have been robbed of billions of dollars. Was he not smart enough to keep the government from getting it. And if he wasn't smart enough to stop the government from taking his money then why should anyone think he is smart enough to get his omni law passed and run things.
notorial dissent

Or maybe at least how much was actually stolen since he can't seem to make up his mind.

But how it got stolen in the first place would be a good story too, since he is such an economic genius to being with.

I'd also like to know why, if his father's Vatican approved process is so great and it is being thwarted here why he just doesn't take it to Italy and do it there under Vatican protection, since they have sanctified it so to speak.

I'm sure the excuses will be equally entertaining as have all his other explanations of why things aren't going his way.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus posted this on Friday, which explains his "MVP" formula for the most valuable player in world economics. If only some smart guy would use this formula for the USA!

Friday, September 21, 2012
THE CARNAL ISRAEL AND THE ISRAEL OF THE SPIRIT FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA SEPT. 21

… world events engineered by a small but wealthy clique of Satanist Jews and Gentiles who hate the human race and want to kill off most of mankind. Then they plan to rule the survivors as their slaves in the Great Global Plantation they create on the earth with Lucifier as their planned "god" over mankind! These incredibly evil leaders are insane, bu very cunning and hold the ordinary people of America and the world in geat contempt! I was asked by one of their top leaders to join them as he rated me highly talented in fields useful to them. He wanted me to help crush the American people through Wash., D.C. When I refused to join, I had a series of murder attempts on my life to try and silence me. Wash., D.C. under their control ran blocking actions so I could not get either state or federal grand juries to investigate the six murder attempts on my life then. I still have a scar on my forehead from one of the periods of attempted murder by their side.
I studied with six of the most gifted economists of America and Europe. I finally came up with a basic foundational economic formual that can expand into hundreds of economic formulas to answer every question asked how to make economics work and work right for the nation. I did not see this in the beginning. My wide economic studies finally landed me in the Bible which taught basicallly all the smart answers we need to help the poor and unemployed in society, help raise up the middle class to a higher level of prosperity in society, how to boom business, and how to create more revenues for government while lowering the tax rate for the nation. People don't have enough faith for this. I know how to set up a government which in the end needs no taxes to run it, but only one nation practicing an important Bible teaching of Jesus Christ started doing this and would have ended up with a government no longer needing taxes. This was Czarist Russia but what happened to start skyrocketing the economy of Russia has been censored from the economic courses by the liberal economists. It worked too well so had to be censored from the economic courses of America and Europe. Now my formula for how to boom the economy of America or any other nation on earth is T=MPV. T stands for total purchasing power in a nation for a given period of time for a given size of population. This is equal to M for units of money or effective substitutes times P which is effective purchasing power per unit of money or effective substitute times V which is velocity factor of money meaning how fast money is spent for a given period of time. This formula expands as I say into hundreds of formulas when required and is itself backed up by smaller formulas not needed to be listed in the master formula of mine. Using this formula with my trade secret economic answers I picked up from many different economic sources and I am confident we can skyrocket the economy of America when this formula is used for America.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:50 PM

6 murder attempts and all we have to show for it is a scar on his forehead? Simply another demonstration of government inefficiency, if we would only pass Erasmus’ Omni Law government would improve to the point where we could have him killed 6 times and have a little more to show for it!

And now, for Erasmus’ “my dog ate my homework” excuse for his company’s bad business practices.

Saturday, September 22, 2012
Erasmus - NIFI (National Institute For Inventors)

Hi John,

Been doing some searching on Erasmus and NIFI and here's some of what I've found.

Contacts - NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INVENTORS * Martin Hunter * P. O. Box 1465 Seneca, South Carolina 29679 * 864-882-0401 Excellent articles available for Patriotic publications and individuals to copy and distribute. Write for information.

The above phone number has been disconnected. Martin Hunter had written a series of articles stored here http://www.nifi.bravehost.com/ (the pages were numbered 1 through 27)

Here (in the below), NIFI and Martin Hunter are accused thusly;

Ripoff Report | National Institute For Inventors - P.D. Distributors | Complaint Review: 223460 http://www.ripoffreport.com/car-parts-a ... -cb2cf.htm
National Institute For Inventors - P.D. Distributors - Martin Hunter, Director Ripoff Placed two orders with this company totaling around $150 Ordered assorted inventor and idea information plus assorted lubrications for an auto Seneca South Carolina
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: To Correct Misinformation
"The last two orders I sent this company were not fulfilled. The orders included paid requests for idea information such as inventions & concepts and ordered assorted lubrications for an auto. Both orders totalled about $150. Postal money orders were used with both orders.
"Sent two complaint letters that included my phone number but received no response.

"Thomas White Bird, Idaho, U.S.A. "

Erasmus (Martin Hunter) rebuts the accusation, which rebuttal is below. I really like his reference to highjackers as 'hickjakers'; an apt name for CIA types attempting to masquerade / attribute their dirty deeds to others. GO (Martin H.) ERASMUS!!!

HICK JAKERS, INDEED! pjr
#2 Individual Responds
*To Correct Misinformation
AUTHOR: National Institute For Inventors - (United States of America)
SUBMITTED: Friday, August 17, 2012
POSTED: Friday, August 17, 2012
We were heavily targeted for threatening the power structure of the power elite. We without complaints issued an estimated 20,000 to maybe 40,000 inventor reports without complaints over a 21 year period. We received various forms of threats to stop releasing our technical information to Americans, Canadians, and elsewhere such as Europe, Australia, etc.

Because of the nature of the hostility of the power elite towards us telling the people the truth, we have never repaired the back door to our office location which was smashed in by apparently C.I.A. or else F.B.I. to get our copies of the secret 47 page listing of where the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc. were placing constant trillions of dollars in orders worldwide and getting returns as high as 1,500% in 90 days which was the money swindled by American bankers and elsewhere from the American people and others abroad through the U.S. Government which required no federal taxes on money swindled from the American people and others abroad. We had the legal evidence on C.I.A. how they stole money from basically bank accounts in America. As an ex-Navy Seal explained to us, he was so tired of stealing money from all bank accounts in America for C.I.A., he showed us how the system worked. You took small amounts as little as 10 cents to one quarter from several million American bank accounts nightly and this soon added up to big money for C.I.A. They did hit hard some bank accounts they knew couldn't defend themselves and for example, stole $50,000 in one hit from her account in Roanoke, VA. When she tried to recover her stolen money or get legal investigation, federal legal interference made sure that she could never recover the money nor get a legal investigation either federal or state into this disappearance of $50,000.

We stepped on the toes of the big boys in Wash., D.C. and elsewhere and were savagely targeted by the feds as the muscle boys for the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc. whose security we had heavily infiltrated and found out their secrets. A number of federal murder attempts were made on the Director of the National Institute for Inventors to try and stop this investigation of high treason going on in Wash., D.C., etc.

We had $20,000 in commercial printing equipment smashed in our office. We had records removed from our office and many tricks to trash us including we found 6 months later orders thrown behind storage shelves so we would not know that some of our orders had been hidden from us by them. We had the secret video films showing that federal operatives placed the charges in the Twin Towers before the 9/11 attack as this attack was engineered by C.I.A., but using some Muslims as tricked fronts for them. How strange when the Saudi Arabian Embassy complained to Wash., D.C. that maybe 8 or 9 of the listed Arab hickjakers "killed" in the 9/11 attack were quite well, happy, and living in Saudi Arabia months after Wash., D.C. reported they were all killed in the 9/11 attack.

I would say that 4 times we had $500,000 or more coming to our operations to set up new industry and technology in America and it was apparently C.I.A. each time stole or blocked the money coming to us. They did steal $525,000 from us in January, 2006 and when we demanded return of this federally stolen $525,000, two of us were threatened with federal murder to let the matter go unchallenged.

Do you get the flavor of the Nazi style federal police state attacks we faced which apparently caused this complaint filer to get one or two of his orders not shipped as he asserts. Just send us the current claimed amount owed and address for him and we should be able to take care of this matter. We long ago had a registered letter from him and had it left at the top of mail to be answered. This letter disappeared and we never found it again. Our federal boys loved to play their little dirty tricks on us.

We apologize to the person who got caught in the middle of dirty tricks by traitors to the American people who did not like us to tell the American people the truth about how huge is the corruption and treason in Wash., D.C. Our figures indicate that several hundred trillion dollars have been swindled from the American people using Wash., D.C. as their front. The Director of the National Institute For Inventors left intact without repair his Lincoln Towncar back in 2006 when the brake system was smashed to pieces by the federal boys. We showed this to one mechanic who was shocked to see colossal damage like this when the car had only been driven to the church on Sunday and suddenly acquired massive damage under the car in a few mile trip which was the same route driven every Sunday. This attack to murder the Director of the National Institute For Inventors occurred just after he demanded that Wash., D.C. return to him the federally stolen $525,000 they grabbed in January, 2006. However, this man who found out too much found out not too much earlier how officials and employees of the U.S. Justice Dept. pocketed $174 million that was supposed to have gone to backers of Omega Trust earlier.

Need we say more? Complaint is answered! Director of National Institute For Inventors, Aug. 17, 2012

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:02 PM

He's right, a car that had only been used to drive to church on Sunday by a little old lady from Pasadena couldn't have that kind of damage. But that all pales in comparison to the attacks on Erasmus in the comments. Luckily, this Anonymous guy has his back.

11 comments:

1. Anonymous September 22, 2012 5:52 PM

SCAMMERS!

Replies 1. Anonymous September 22, 2012 8:14 PM
I completely disagree with you. You don't know about the sound business practices that he had for over 20 years. Apparently the people were quite pleased with what they received. Who are you to judge this by one complaint filed? The complaint was answered and it makes perfect sense why the order was not filled. Who are you? One of the ones who broke in and smashed his printing presses and ransacked his office? Judge not lest ye be judged with the same judgement. The complaint has been answered, and if any of you know this person, have him write to NIFI.

2. Anonymous September 22, 2012 8:25 PM
Besides, the man had ordered: "The orders included paid requests for idea information such as inventions & concepts and ordered assorted lubrications for an auto." The orders were placed to the man who presented to Charles Kettering 924 inventive ideas he had come up with in a 2 week period.(Charles Kettering thought he was a brilliant inventive genius) NIFI stands for "National Institute For Inventors." This is also the man who took his wifes car which had gotten 17-18 miles per gallon and got it up to approximately 70-90 miles per gallon after he had some engineering done to it. Don't you wish your auto got 70-90 miles per gallon? Some scam, huh?

3. Anonymous September 23, 2012 2:18 AM
To ANON 8:14 AND 8:25: Man, you just don't get it do you? NIFI is a scam and I'll call it a scam all day. All they do is look for money from you idiots who believe this crap. You won't see any worthwhile technology whatsoever from these snakeoil salesman. They've had seminars before claiming new technology and when set up, it didn't work. They always had some excuse. Just watch as the next few months unfurl and you won't see shit from them. BTW, why don't you have a car that gets 70-90 miles a gallon. If this man is such a genius, why isn't his technology on the market. Give him a call and see what you get. I'll bet nothing that works, but he'll damn sure take your money.

4. Anonymous September 23, 2012 10:30 PM
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. You can think whatever you want to. Apparently the man ran a successful business for 21 years, and this is the first complaint filed on ripoff reports. Maybe you are ripping off people with your bad attitude. If you were really smart, you would buy the technology and put it on the market yourself, and multiply the money you invested. Why be a doubting Thomas?

2. Anonymous September 22, 2012 7:39 PM
I greatly doubt what it is you are saying.
Put up a proven legal document of what you claim in PDF format.
Let the world read it if you claim it is to be taken seriously.

Replies 1. Anonymous September 22, 2012 9:27 PM
Apparently you might have PDF format OCD. I see your comments posted here all the time asking for PDF format documents. Don't worry, I am not Erasmus, but I can't help noticing... Didn't you just read whatever it was you are complaining about here? Now why would you think that other people can not read what is written? Some people just copy and paste stuff into an email and send it to their friends, State representatives, Congress, etc. What makes you think that a "PDF format" is a "proven" legal document? It seems that most lawyers are scammers. Look at all those in our government, and how they chopped out the 13th amendment from the Constitution which says lawyers aren't supposed to be holding these positions. The 13th Amendment to the Constitution? Not familiar with it? It’s no wonder. No one ever discusses the 13th Amendment – in fact, our so-called government has been ignoring its existence since the 1800’s. However, it has been the subject of some controversy in certain circles, and for good reason. You see, the 13th Amendment, also called the “Title of Nobility” Amendment, which prefaced this article – deals with prohibiting LAWYERS from holding positions of public office within the U.S. government.
I suppose the reason lawyers aren't supposed to hold positions in our government is because they twist the law to their advantage, while taking advantage of others. Now it would be different if one used their knowledge of law to help all the people, instead of using means to take all their money and rob them, and take away all their rights, etc.

3. Anonymous September 23, 2012 12:33 AM
I'd like to see some proof of this theory you have online somewhere.

Replies 1. Anonymous September 23, 2012 10:25 PM
I am an astute observer and I couldn't help but notice that you haven't related to the above information posted here. In my observation, it looks like a complaint on the ripoff report regarding nifi and this person not receiving what they had ordered. (apparently they were very interested in what they had ordered, as they sent $150. for it.) The next several paragraphs appear to be a response to the complaint which was filed by the director for the National Institute For Inventors, wherein he apologized, explained what had happened, and offered reimbursement to this person. Forgive me, but I didn't see any type of theory. Just wondering where you are coming from?

4. Anonymous September 23, 2012 12:15 PM
Put up a legal affidavit that verifies all you are saying or shut up, Erasamus.
All talk and no action signifies nothing. Put up, or shut up.

Replies 1. Anonymous September 23, 2012 10:43 PM
Again, it doesn't matter what you think... you know the people he is talking about are tripple A-holes. (hope you aren't one of them) There are people working behind the scenes to do away with the true scam artists, or shall we just call them "the mafia" or "the underworld" or "the NWO minions" or whatever this type likes to be called. Do you actually think people are so stupid that they actually believe you people who get paid by the NWO people to turn public opinion to not believe in "conspiracies?" These "conspiracies" are "realities" and the people know it!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I am pretty upset that (so far) Mr. Mahaffe (sp) has not posted a comment I made to Erasmus wherein I explained the "super economy" that is The Republic of Panama. For if Erasmus sees it he will surely gnash his teeth and rend his garment because the Tay-he-no (Panama way to pronounce Texino) plan is so devilishly clever.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:I am pretty upset that (so far) Mr. Mahaffe (sp) has not posted a comment I made to Erasmus wherein I explained the "super economy" that is The Republic of Panama. For if Erasmus sees it he will surely gnash his teeth and rend his garment because the Tay-he-no (Panama way to pronounce Texino) plan is so devilishly clever.
I'm sorry to report that MacHaffie DID post your comment. Now that you've blabbed about Panama, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that the idiots who read and believe MacHaffie are gonna pack up and be in your neighborhood soon. The good news is that's only half a dozen people.

Anonymous September 24, 2012 3:12 AM

You may wonder why you never hear about Panama in the news. The answer is simple. The Republic of Panama is one of the world's "super economies" Very few if any of her citizens need to work as each and every one receives the equivalent of $2.5 million dolars US in grants from the government, and that money is backed by a vast hoard of gold and maintained by a clever economy that enriches itself from the sale of fuel to every ship that sails through our canal. You see each vessel must "fill up" before exiting the grand waterway, and those ocean liners take a lot of "gas" tons of it actually and through clever accounting we are able to buy low and sell high; the most simple and fool proof of all economic systems. My advice to any country that wants to become a super economy like us. First you outlaw religion and the rest will follow. Now have a cigar!

"Texino" of Panama

P.S. Out here in the west, where men are men and sheep are scared, they have laws saying that if you don't spend more than a full tank's worth of gas tax within a state when driving a commercial truck, you have to pay the equivalent as a fee. About 20 years ago the Oklahoma State Patrol was stopping & charging trucks running up US 385 coming out of Oklahoma and going into Colorado for driving about 35 miles across the panhandle without filling up. Caused a bit of an interstate issue and it's said that truckers don't use this as a shortcut to Denver anymore because of this...

One more thing about Erasmus while we're at it. He has posted that he's Martin Hunter (big surprise) of teh NIFI but how come Martin's not his last name when his father was named Alfred Martin? You know, the big industrialist father who put his son's name in the Congressional Record as being a good boy? The one the article Erasmus of America put up says was a baker? Perhaps he was a big industrialist baker? Also, is it only me, but doesn't this article look like it was from the Weekly World News, the folks who put up all the articles on Bat Boy?

http://www.americanssovereignbulletin.c ... r-Food.pdf
"Follow the Money"