Open Letter to the FBI

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Open Letter to the FBI

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus of America, has had MacHaffie post an open letter, part 2, to the FBI on line. It contains these lines and a request sure to spell my certain doom.
Now that the trap is sprung, I have flushed out large numbers of traitors in Wash, D.C. including S.S. "Super Stud" federal boy who boasts that he has slept with millions of women and as a federal psychological warfare operative boasts on the internet how he loves to do evil all day long. He was one of those hiding from public view while pumping to all you out there how "boastful, arrogant," etc. I was. When a boy claims in public print on the internet that he has slept with millions of women in America, he has the wildest imagination and colossally conceited boasting I have ever seen in any man in American history. Investigating him while he did not know that he had been spotted and tracked down, his actions legally add up to that his Washington secret assignment is to track down patriots in America, smear the daylights out of them and thus remove any leadership for the American people exposing or opposing the high treason now going on in Wash., D.C. He is not good at law. I once beat in court a Jewish lawyer who had never lost before in state court until he faced me. I also won a number of other legal upsets. I am not an amateur in law, but God blessed me with a good mind for law. Now S.S. made a fatal mistake in law. He tried to engineer a secret smear campaign against me while I was exposing the high treason plan of our secret Muslim, Communist pretender "President" Obama to murder maybe 10 million at least up to half of all the American people in America. If that is not high treason under American law, then high treason does not exist under law. By S.S. trying to protect the rear end of Obama from getting legally investigated for a massive conspiracy of high treason and mass murder which would make Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin look like Sunday School Choir Boys in comparison, S.S. committed high treason as a co- conspirator to planned mass murder of Americans. I therefore formally request the F.B.I. as a branch of the U.S. Justice Dept. to promptly arrest S.S., co-conspirators of his in federal employment, and Obama for high treason in America! Getting a little hot in Wash., D.C. now?
This is a serious charge, or would be if the writer wasn't a nutjob, and deserves a response in kind.

First of all it's flattering to be compared to President Obama, even if it is as a mass murderer. Everyone needs to be proud of the skill god gave them. And, ever since we phonied up that birth certificate, we at the Dark Agenda have been kind of proud of our man in the White House. But to answer the charges one by one.

Yes, I am a "Super Stud." Many people don't know this is what "SS," Hitler's super duper Nazis, stands for (Superenz Studen in German). It goes along with being a secret agent. For some reason women are attracted to people to get to kill other people for a living, just look at the real life cases of fictional movies such as James Bond and OSS 117. And there's just so much will power a red blooded American male has when beautiful women in heat are throwing themselves on top of you and ripping your clothes off. As for sleeping with millions of women, I say, why haven't you, Erasmus of America? Not living up to your namesake, Erasmus Dinglehoffer, father of the American massage parlor? And more to the point, if you get to make 1000+ times profits overnight with World Settlements and Dinar and Dong RVs, then I get to sleep with millions of women, even thought that comes to a thousand or more a week, or more than 150 a day, I mean, fair's fair!

As for being in psychological warfare and loving to do evil all day long. If only! After the overhead, training, sucking up to management, and endless paperwork, I'm lucky to get 25% evil into a normal day, 30% tops! And if you think psychological warfare is easy, you've never tried to lob an analyst's couch and notebook over enemy lies using motorized artillery, have you?

I AM good at law. The law of the jungle. The law of the sea and code of the west. If a ship is abandoned it can be salvaged. If you catch a rustler you can hang him with his boots on. As for breach of promise and paternity suites, I can do those in the dark, which is how I got into the problem in the first place.

As for our (Obama's and my) plan to murder 10 million to half the people in America, the one you exposed, what exactly is it? I mean, isn't that part of the exposure thing. And the FBI isn't in the habit of having to wait long periods for answers, especially when it concerns the President, so Mr. Erasmus you better get on this right now. And for Gods sake, give specific details, we need to know where, whom, when, in which orifice, and from what planet.

Yes, it is getting a little hot in Washington D.C. - in Deep Knights bedroom. And, if the FBI agents no doubt hurrying to investigate Erasmus of America's serious charges want to stop by and share some the the hundreds of Super Models that come through every day, and I do mean share in every naughty way possible including kissing on the first date, that would be OK too. Not that I would try and bribe you or anything, but all Erasmus is offering is some way to mill wheat to make super grains in bread when I can get you super groans in bed. Think about it.

Deep Knight
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Open Letter to the FBI

Post by notorial dissent »

DK, have you been double dipping again, or is it triple or quadruple at this point, without filing the proper paperwork with central? You know how upset they get about things like that, you can't have a properly functioning evil empire if the paperwork isn't properly taken care of, and if they have to refer you to Webhick, well, been nice not knowing you..... Hopefully there will be something left to return to your survivors, maybe in a matchbox or something.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

DK you should challenge Erasmus to a duel of wits. I realize it will be quite short as he has so few but toying with him would be fun while it lasted. I did have to laugh when he basically called you a braggart making up outrageous stories. Was he looking in the mirror at that moment?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I was unaware that exaggerating one's sexual achievements was a federal crime. No wonder the prisons are filled to overflowing. It's a miracle that I escaped the electric chair.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

this week's Dingbat wrote:If that is not high treason under American law, then high treason does not exist under law.
It isn't high treason under American law, and Treason (high, sober, what have you) does exist under American law. In fact, it's in the Constitution!
James Madison and some pretty fucking smart friends wrote:Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort
Treason requires overt acts and includes the giving of government security secrets to other countries, even if friendly, when the information could harm American security. Treason can include revealing to an antagonistic country secrets such as the design of a bomber being built by a private company for the Defense Department. Treason may include "espionage" (spying for a foreign power or doing damage to the operation of the government and its agencies, particularly involved in security) but is separate and worse than "sedition" which involves a conspiracy to upset the operation of the government.
Copyright © 1981-2005 by Gerald N. Hill and Kathleen T. Hill. All Right reserved.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Not only that, you need at least two people who will provide evidence of your treason, or your own confession in open court, before you can be convicted. The chances of Mr. Erasure 1) finding contitutionally-sufficient evidence of treason by Obama, and 2) finding two witnesses who have a shred of credibility regarding same, is about the same as Ron Paul's chances of convincing the GOP to nominate him, instead of Mitt Romney, at next week's convention.
Gregg wrote:
this week's Dingbat wrote:If that is not high treason under American law, then high treason does not exist under law.
It isn't high treason under American law, and Treason (high, sober, what have you) does exist under American law. In fact, it's in the Constitution!
James Madison and some pretty fucking smart friends wrote:Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort
Treason requires overt acts and includes the giving of government security secrets to other countries, even if friendly, when the information could harm American security. Treason can include revealing to an antagonistic country secrets such as the design of a bomber being built by a private company for the Defense Department. Treason may include "espionage" (spying for a foreign power or doing damage to the operation of the government and its agencies, particularly involved in security) but is separate and worse than "sedition" which involves a conspiracy to upset the operation of the government.
Copyright © 1981-2005 by Gerald N. Hill and Kathleen T. Hill. All Right reserved.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The chances of Mr. Erasure...
I prefer to call him Mr. Erraticus.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
I’m glad you cleared up the law on treason, because although I always give aid and comfort to the millions, or perhaps billions, of beautiful super models, bored playgirls, and pigtailed girls next door, I NEVER give them enemas unless they ask for them! Hardly ever! OK, so there were those few incidents, but I swear I thought I was poking that nozzle into something completely different would make sense and be obvious if only I could tell you what it was. Damned non-disclosure agreements!

Now that I know I am on firm legal quicksand, it’s time to threaten Erasmus of America (EOA) with arrest for false arrest! I know I never got arrested, but given what he wrote it was obviously a darn close thing! No doubt with EoA’s superb legal mind he could tell me how exactly to frame the charge to frame him, but he refuses to do even this simple task. In fact, I should sue him for not helping me sue him! That will show them I’m no one to be trifled with! Diddled, yes, trifled, no.

I’m not sure what law, or color of law, to sue him under because we are so used to making up law as we go along. Perhaps a merging of the Volstead and Mann Acts would apply here. I would sue him under Omni Law, but I’m not exactly sure what it is except that it would solve everything. Anyway, EoA needs to be prepared for a level of legal pain he’s never experienced before, that is, once I figure out whether to file in the USA or CSA courts…
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

DK, I would vote against filing in the CSA courts. Since the CSA will be run by Erasmus and his second in command Rick Perry I don't think that will be a favorable venue for you.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

No, no, no, you need to threaten him with arrest for slander, libel, and character assassination, which alone should carry the death penalty.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:DK, I would vote against filing in the CSA courts. Since the CSA will be run by Erasmus and his second in command Rick Perry I don't think that will be a favorable venue for you.
This is true ... yet false! Let's face it, when you work for the Dark Agenda, any court in any nation outside of N. Korea would convict you. I was pinning my hopes on gaining the sympathy of the jury with a good closing argument, sort of like in Inherit the Wind. Give me a Confederate Uniform, a southern accent, and mint julep and in half an hour I'll have them eating out of my hand and ready to lynch that Yankee Erasmus of America (note he's NOT Erasmus of Dixie!). I could use the Dukes of Hazard defense, you know, just a good ol' boy, never doin' no harm, well, unless you consider all the people the Dark Agenda has killed over the years, but boys will be boys, y'all!
notorial dissent wrote:No, no, no, you need to threaten him with arrest for slander, libel, and character assassination, which alone should carry the death penalty.
Men cut from Erasmus' cloth don't respond to threats! I find thermonuclear explosives work much better. As for slander and libel, it's all in a day's work given that I have millions, perhaps billions, of bitter, discarded lovers. See http://www.badmouthdeepknight.org
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

As much as I respect DK I must bring to bear the facts surrounding my own humble encounters with more than a few and perhaps as many as a lot of lovely and delightful ladies ( like Ayn Rand and Hedda Hopper!) in aid of saving this country from cold and sexless communism.

First we need to deal with the code "SS" which the Priapic Paladin (latin name for Deep Knight)
believes is used by the Bureau to Identify him as The Super Stud. Well Super Stud he may be, but a quick look in "The Boy's Own Book of Secret Codes and Mischief" clearly states that the double letter ploy is often simply "one letter removed from the true message" In this case the replacement code would equal "TT" which can easily reveal "Tomas Texino"

Now while I can't claim the totals of that come from DK's nearly non-stop carnal carnival, I do have my own particular "ins" which present themselves to a Latin Lover with a questionable medical license. For Instance: Prison Doctor; Cruise Ship Doctor; Small town ER Doc; Nevada Brothel Physician on call;Regional Airline Flight Attendant Examiner--To name but a few. It adds up. So if Mr. Erasmass wants to play kiss and tell. I've got a steamer trunk of little black books to back me up. I'm no DK but I know how to nasty.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am astonished that Erasmus has claimed to have "flushed out a large number of traitors" -- I live in the DC area and haven't seen one flushed since they were following that Felix whoever every time he stepped outside about 15 years ago. If I were looking for traitors to flush out, I wouldn't bother with someone who's huffing and puffing his way past the million women mark; I doubt he'd have the time or energy to do anything that involves wearing clothes. I would, however, ask his advice about vitamin supplements.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:It adds up. So if Mr. Erasmass wants to play kiss and tell. I've got a steamer trunk of little black books to back me up. I'm no DK but I know how to nasty.
Erasmus DOES like to play kiss and tell, he has been rated by a who's what type organization as the Xaviera Hollander of American supermarket waiting lines. I understand it was him behind the Prince Harry's hairy behind pictures being released. As for knowing how to be nasty, it's not just the knowing, but putting the theory into practice, and training from dawn 'til dusk til' dawn again.
fortinbras wrote:I am astonished that Erasmus has claimed to have "flushed out a large number of traitors" -- I live in the DC area and haven't seen one flushed since they were following that Felix whoever every time he stepped outside about 15 years ago. If I were looking for traitors to flush out, I wouldn't bother with someone who's huffing and puffing his way past the million women mark; I doubt he'd have the time or energy to do anything that involves wearing clothes. I would, however, ask his advice about vitamin supplements.
There's always time for evil. I've been working on my schedule with efficiency experts and you'd be amazed at the prosperity I can thwart and woman I can satisfy by the time most men are finishing their first cup of coffee. As for vitamin supplements, I use ginseng, vitamin E, and horny goat weed, of course, but also eye of newt, and toe of frog, wool of bat, and tongue of dog, adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, lizard's leg, and howlet's wing, that's been boiled in a cauldron while stirring well.
"Follow the Money"