Get On the List!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Get On the List!

Post by Deep Knight »

Put your name on the list and get $10,000 as soon as next week!

Sunday, October 7, 2012
Omega Prosperity Program Gifting Request

This has been given to me by Marjan from the Omega Program on behalf of the people
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

Great news about Omega Prosperity Program

I have been asked to provide as many names as possible by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

This is for distribution for the OMEGA Trust .....the largest section of the St. Germain Trust

Apparently it is to start distributing as soon as next week. Sit down .... the amount per person is $10,000

My contact has to take the list of names to the bank and the bank will contact people on the list directly.

If you know more people that can use money please send them this email and let them fill in the form

[Link removed to try and keep a lid on the stupid]

Many thanks in advance,

Marjan

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:28 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Get On the List!

Post by Deep Knight »

Curatola wrote:I know that "Omega Prosperity Program" is a scam, but i don't understand how the list of names fit into the scammer's plan.
Hard to say. Since this is a gifting list, it's of people who did NOT get ripped off in Omega and have no reason to believe they'll get money from it when NESARA is announced any day now. The whole "gifting list" thing was originally a way to keep these people interested.

The NESARA scam is pretty much dead as a way of raising money (some people mention it in passing, but the focus is on more exciting things, like the impending bankster arrests), but that doesn't mean this isn't part of a scam. "Donate if you want to stay on the list" is not out of the question. However, my money is on, "generate a list of really credulous people you can scam" theory brought forth here for the "Write to Cobra with your whistle-blowing reports" request this spring.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, October 7, 2012
Prosperity Funds From The World Trust

The time has now come to release these Prosperity Funds and the funds from Saint Germains, World Trust.

This money will be used to buy out all oil corporations, banks, pharmaceutical cartels, and zero out all debt. 250 years of compound interest has mushroomed the World Trust into a net worth in excess of one quattuordecillion dollars, or

$1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000.

That?s 1 with 40 zeros behind it. [45, actually] This is enough money to buy a gold cube the size of the orbit of Saturn. So astronomical most people will not believe it! [I wonder why, especially when we're told the money is in gold and hidden in secret banks]

The money from the World Trust will be distributed in the following manner.

Level One World Trust.
This is under the trusteeship of Master St. Germain. At his direction The World Trust can only be activated for payout at only two times during any given year, Easter and Christmas. At St. Germain's orders the World Court activates the funding process. This process continues down through the four lower levels of trusts to the people, and under certain conditions the funding window remains open until the next holiday funding window begins.

For example, if the Easter window is activated, the window can remain open until December 24, the day before Christmas, at which time it closes. The window remains open only if significant funds are moved to certain designated trusts during a set period of time. If not, the funding window is closed when such deadlines are not met.

Level Two
These are the 180 Royal Trusts under the control of trustees in various sovereign countries. Examples are The French Trust, The Russian Trust, and the Vatican Trust.

Level Three
These are the Family Trusts under the control of trustees of the worlds wealthiest families. Examples are Bronfman, Warburg, Morgan, Rothschild, and Rockefeller.

Level Four
These are the 250 plus Corporate Trusts under the control of trustees from powerful companies and corporations. Examples are General Electric, Lockheed, General Motors, Boeing, Carnegie, Ford, Marriott and AT&T. There are 4-5 trustees per trust which means that approximately 1200 trustees must sign documents to move money through these trusts.

Level Five
These are the Prosperity Program Trusts which represent the various 70-75 bank roll programs which are under the control of designated program trustees. Again, there are 4-5 trustees per trust or some 350 persons who must sign documents to activate these trusts. Some examples include Bergevene, SBC, ITI, Savage, Morgan, Omega, and Freedom. The largest trust is Freedom and it must be funded first. It is these trusts that hold the wealth from the enlightened robber baron children.

Then finally the funds will be released to the common man.

As the funds pass through each trust, the trustee must use only certain designated safe banks and sign the proper documents with only certain designated banking personnel at those banks. Should this process be activated and then be stalled by deceitful bankers, deceitful trustees, etc. and the deadlines for funding to reach certain trusts are not met, the funding window is then closed. This is the problem members of the Bush family are blocking the release of these funds.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:34 AM

1 comment:

1. Anonymou sOctober 7, 2012 8:08 AM

I sincerely hope and pray that the trusts will be activated to bring us all out of our financial dilemma. You mentioned that the Bush Cartel has been instrumental in stopping the activation....is this still the case?

This amount of money is enough to give one trillion dollars to every person on earth every second of time for the next 4600 trillion years.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, October 7, 2012
Is This The Time For Blessings Distributions?

You all have been reading about these prosperity funds, Dinar RV and all this blessings stuff.

Is it real?

I get continued inquiries is OPC genuine, is the "Bug Me" gifting real and these "Needs Application" --- are these scams? Legitimate questions which require proof for answers. And the proof of the pudding is in the tasting. Let's get these funds out.

Everything has been Blocked by the Dark Cabal until now.

Why is it taking so long? Will it ever end? Give me something real rather than BS!

I and the Wonderful 'Angels' of OPC (Operation Compassion) are as frustrated as you if not more so. I had a heart attack because of the continuous intel dis-info and false starts. I do care, my heart is emotionally tied to what we are all going through now. OPC Angels care --- and we are anxiously awaiting our green light.

Well folks, I am happy to announce that this may finally be the time for the Blessings Distributions.

OPC may be activated and the "Bug Me" 10K distributions will be starting.

GOD Bless You And Yours,

John MacHaffie HIS humble servant

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:56 AM

8 comments:

1. Anonymous October 7, 2012 8:21 AM
I am sorry to hear about you're hear problem's. I hope you feel better (:

2. Breaking The Silence October 7, 2012 9:24 AM
John- that is exactly what I'm hearing too. we are FINALLY at the end of this journey. I talked to JJ about this and would like to talk to you on skype

3. Anonymous October 7, 2012 1:18 PM
I have oberved for about 2 yrs + a vacant corner lot in a neighborhood it has about an 8x8 ft concrete slab in the middle with 6' wrought iron bar fence on all 4 sides and within this fence is a mailbox. Some may understand the significance of this but let me further state that just this past week or two the mailbox has been totally removed.The slab and fence remain in tact though ?? It all has some significance relative to our strawman and I forget most of it, But I think it is a sign the strawman is no longer in existance because the corp defacto U.S. has disolved and now we are under the dejure U.S.of A. any one with more insight as to what Im sharing here.

4. Anonymous October 7, 2012 1:26 PM
This journey has taken an extreme toll on many over the years. ....My prayer is that we all move forward in a way that honors the unending efforts of John, and others who gone on to a better place.

5. Anonymous October 7, 2012 2:04 PM
Thank you for your hard work, your dedication, your faith, loyalty, trust and service to God, plus your never-ending patience and love for your fellow man. Thank you again, John! WE LOVE YOU!

6. Anonymous October 7, 2012 3:23 PM
What is the "Bug Me" program? Please provide a link to where it is described.
THANK YOU!

7. Catherine October 7, 2012 3:28 PM
john, please - this type of message means nothing to me - very confusing - please clarify - what is OPC and bug me 10K distributions mean - sounds like double talk - give me the bottom line - everyone has their opinion and in most cases nothing transpires - all i know i'm still waiting - actually 20 years for Omega - how about you - the 3rd dimension continues game continues - as my dad would say - have you ever heard someone talk so much and say nothing - words are cheap wouldn't you say - how about some real action - politics as usual - in my heart i believe this will happen - better yet - bring on ascension and get out of this illusion - better times are ahead - blessings be - nameste - Catherine

8. Silence Nevermore October 7, 2012 4:01 PM
I have a question and perhaps someone here may be able to assist me.
On two previous ocassions I received emails from a one, Mrs. Rose Nelson, who claimed to be from the IMF. I disregarded the first two emails, assuming a Nigerian scam of sorts.
I did a light google search and if she is who she claims to be, then why contact me?
On her third, most recent email, she included my actual, current, physical address. Now, I am aware how easy that is to do with information and technology today. It is, however a curiosity.
Mrs. Rose Nelson claims the IMF debit card in my name needs insured..(?)
Have no real clue what is up with this.
Cheers!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, October 7, 2012
Prosperity Funds Gifting

For those who are in desperate need of monetary assistance, may want to submit their request to receive economic help from individuals involved with the Prosperity Programs (PP). These individuals who are in these Prosperity Programs are receiving billions/millions of dollars and want to help their communities by spreading the wealth.

John MacHaffie has done a wonderful job in setting up a place for those involved in the "PP" and those who need financial assistance. These financial donations do not need to be paid back and are a gift, no strings attached. If you are an organizational leader and do not need personal financial assistance you may still apply for the charity/organization that you would like to sponsor or develop.

OPC SERVICES LLC
Form To Request Financial Assistance

If you are part of the Prosperity Programs or a Dinar Investor than you may want to become a donor to those in need. John provides a link for you to be involved and get a list of people/organizations that need help. The link for donors are

I do not know John MacHaffie personally or am affiliated with his websites. I am just sharing information in which people have been asking about. Please take responsibility and continue your due diligence into the major events that are about to present themselves to humanity. These are exciting times!

My Best Wishes To You And Yours,

~ enerchi

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:19 PM

1 comment:

1. John MacHaffie October 7, 2012 2:25 PM
This is an unsolicited posting which one of Our OPC Angels told me about.
Awesome ----- Now let's get this RV going and the funds distributed.
Thank You Enerchi and may you be blessed.
"Follow the Money"
Gnoose

Post by Gnoose »

Deep Knight wrote:3. Anonymous October 7, 2012 1:18 PM
I have oberved for about 2 yrs + a vacant corner lot in a neighborhood it has about an 8x8 ft concrete slab in the middle with 6' wrought iron bar fence on all 4 sides and within this fence is a mailbox. Some may understand the significance of this but let me further state that just this past week or two the mailbox has been totally removed.The slab and fence remain in tact though ?? It all has some significance relative to our strawman and I forget most of it, But I think it is a sign the strawman is no longer in existance because the corp defacto U.S. has disolved and now we are under the dejure U.S.of A. any one with more insight as to what Im sharing here.
Count me as one of the ones who doesn't understand the significance of a vacant lot with a mailbox. Also, they keep using that word strawman; I don't think it means what they think it means.

Anyways, this comment makes me a little uncomfortable because someone who thinks a random mailbox being torn down = a sign from God that the US is now under 'de jure law' (you got your Sovereign Citizens woo in my NESARA/Prosperity Packages woo!) is obviously lacking some faculties, even compared to the average NESARA News readers.

Also LOL at the commenter who's falling for the IMF debit card scam. "This person knows where I live! Must be legit."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This amount of money is enough to give one trillion dollars to every person on earth every second of time for the next 4600 trillion years.
SO I'm looking for a huge surge in the Double Wide market.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gnoose wrote:Also LOL at the commenter who's falling for the IMF debit card scam. "This person knows where I live! Must be legit."

Not only that, they know he-or-she needed money! This HAS to be real!

The "ATM card payment" scam usually shows up as part of another scam, such as a fake lottery or an "unpaid contractor" scam. You will be promised an ATM card via which you can withraw millions dollars (up to at several thousand dollars per day) at any bank worldwide, but first you need to send cash to have it mailed to you. If it arrives at all, it won't work (because there is no bank account, it's just a piece of plastic) and you'll be offered a replacement card, for a few thousand dollars more. Any money sent to the criminals by Western Union or MoneyGram is lost.
An example of a scam e-mail (from joewein.de LLC) - from the comments the person who referenced this must have been being asked to pay for "insurance" on the card before receiving it, a new but certainly associated twist to this scam.
Reply-To: <jimsuwang@fastservice.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 07:26:44 +0800
Subject: Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
1900 Dong Cheng, Gonling,
Beijing People's Republic China

>From the International Settlement Dept
Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification,

Attention:
Dear. Beneficiary,
This is to officially inform you that we, (International Monetary Fund Reconciliation Schemes) have choose to verified your contract/inheritance file and found that why you been unable to receive your payment because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment which this office had the original seal of the agreement with the assigned governmental organization between the involved parties.
Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with illegal bank officials and all your attempts to secure the released order of the fund to you have not been successful, for this reasons we are assuring you that such an illegal act have to stop, and you must receive your payment, since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.
We have arranged your payment through our swift card payment centers, which is the latest instruction from International Monetary Fund Reconciliation office (2010 Budget),
And the ATM debit card center fast service will send you an ATM debit card which you will use to withdraw your money from ATM machine in any Country, so if you like to receive your funds in this way, contact ATM debit card centre Fast Service Manager, with the requested information's as listed below, or provide us your local bank account information, if you wish to receive your funds by Telegraphic Transfer, so, take your decision immediately you received our mail, and contact the directive office,
And you must follow all the ATM debit card procedures/instructions, to enable you received your ATM debit card successfully, so contact the below office via email or by telephone.
The Office of Mr. Jim Su Wang
ATM FUND DEBIT CARD FAST SERVICE
Tel: +86 13686080406
Email: jimsuwang@fastservice.com

Contact his office and provide him with under listed required information's,
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Address Were You Want Them to Send the ATM Card to (P.O Box Not Acceptable)
4. Sex
5. Current Occupation
6. Amount: your amount is $2,500,000.00USD Two Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars.

In the mean time we have been mandated to issue out this payment via this scheme due to the fiscal budget year 2010 against the World Financial and Economic crisis, so you are receiving this information directly form IMF, and you are advised not to communicate with any other office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment, because of that impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (TT-4404) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the ATM centre by using it as your subject. So contact the office immediately,

We Wait For Your Expedite Response

Yours in Service,
Barrister. Donald Ultizen
>From the International Settlement Dept
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
SO I'm looking for a huge surge in the Double Wide market.
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I used the "one with 45 zeros" number to calculate this, if it really was "one with 40 zeros" then it is only enough money to give one trillion dollars to every person on earth every second of every day for only 46 million years! Or what we in the prosperity payments business call "chump change."
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

It is possible that the "bug me" thing is short for "Bugger Me" and that is something that you most likely do not want to happen to you either actually or metaphorically.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:It is possible that the "bug me" thing is short for "Bugger Me" and that is something that you most likely do not want to happen to you either actually or metaphorically.
Yes, and a similar mix up might explain why those flying saucer aliens think the best way to study earth humans is anal probing.

The night that Nixon resigned, I went out for a bit of a bar crawl to celebrate (I was still young enough to think this was "fun"). At the nastiest, loudest dive in town I met this nice, blonde English girl who struck up a conversation based on the amusement people in the UK had when they heard the term "Watergate Buggers" from US news reports. I knew the term and it's meaning, but for some odd reason had never made the connection between these two homographs (words that sound and spell the same but have different meanings, not a gay functional plot).

As it happened, we did go back to her place, but no buggering was involved. In fact, precious little sex of any type took place due two two interruptions, the first when the roommate and her boyfriend returned home, and the second when her roommate decided she liked the sounds of what was coming from our room and entered to join. In the second instance, she was followed by a very pissed off boyfriend who wanted to clean my clock, resulting in my speedy exit. And people wonder why I still have a chip on my shoulder about Nixon!

An example:

Guilty Buggers Lauded
By Carolyn Anspacher - San Francisco Chronicle, Jan 19, 1973

The seven men involved in the Watergate bugging episode were emotionally extolled yesterday as "men of honor — patriots,who should be decorated," and one of them, E. Howard Hunt Jr., was described as "one of the greatest men of our time."
"Follow the Money"