MacHaffie Sees a UFO!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

MacHaffie Sees a UFO!

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, October 12, 2012
Did anyone see this UFO?
This is a personal inquiry from myself looking for a confirmation of a UFO sighting.

This Friday morning at around 7:20 am EST in Orlando, Florida ------ I SAW A LARGE STATIONARY OBJECT CLOSE TO THE MOON. It had a bright singular light which shadowed a large circular object.

I am looking for a confirmation of anyone else seeing this.

John MacHaffie

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:37 PM 0 comments

http://earthsky.org/tonight/close-pairi ... october-12
From most places worldwide, the waning crescent moon and the dazzling planet Venus will come closest together for the month before sunrise on Friday, October 12, 2012. You won’t want to miss the early morning spectacle, with the brightest and second-brightest orbs of nighttime – the moon and Venus, respectively – pairing up in the eastern predawn and dawn sky.

Everyone with a clear sky and an unobstructed eastern horizon will be able to see the morning attraction before sunrise.
Sunrise today in Orlando FLA was 7:25 AM - I believe we have a winner! Venus, come down and take a bow!
"Follow the Money"
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: MacHaffie Sees a UFO!

Post by NYGman »

Saw Venus many a time while waiting for the morning school bus, while growing up in south Florida. It sort of a childhood game, spot the Venus.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Dear John, they teach this stuff in the schools that fall under compulsory education laws.

Bright light=Venus; Dark circle= the portion of the moon which is not illuminated.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I saw the same light and the same stationary object in Boston, when I got up around 6:00. Despite the fact that the sun rose, here, at 6:54, the two were still visible after 7:00 for quite a while.

Musta been some kinda UFO up there, John.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm just wondering if John saw his UFO before or after he finished that sterno?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.