NESARA the Vote!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

NESARA the Vote!

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
This is NOT the time for write in vote

For those that talk about the write in for Ron Paul which could take votes away from Mitt Romney thereby allow Obama to win especially in such a close race as happened in 1992 when Ross Perot ran and allowed Bill Clinton to win.

If Obama wins a second term, our country and Republic is lost.

Ross Perot today came out and endorsed Mitt Romney. The thrust HAS to be to defeat Obama. Remember in the change over there will be an interim president for 6 months until a new election can be held. Ron Paul for years has been touted as the interim president with Dennis Kucinich as VP., so you would still get Ron Paul as president. Realize also that all states DO NOT allow write ins, so being able to write in in only SOME states will not give Ron Paul enough wins in enough states to win the electoral college vote. The write in issue though laudable can have disastrous results.

D.H.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:00 AM

But, but if NESARA is going to happen anyway, presumably before the earth is destroyed 12/21/12 and the new term 1/20/13, then what does it matter?

6 comments:

Anonymous October 16, 2012 10:28 AM
GROW UP!! HAVN'T YOU BEEN LEARNING WHAT IS GOING ON.... DOESN'T MATTER WHO WINS ...THEY WILL BE A CEO FOR THE SAME BOSS.... OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN LOST FOR A LONG TIME. TIME TO TAKE IT BACK....AND PUT BOTH IN JAIL.

Anonymous October 16, 2012 10:39 AM
If writing in Ron Paul would take away votes from Mitt Romney I would write him in all day long, if I was going to vote at all and could get away with it. Unfortunately I can't vote because in order to do so I would have to register and, in doing so, check a box that says that I am a: "citizen of the United States," and I wont do that because I am an American Citizen. But then, if we're really lucky, maybe there wont be an election.

Anonymous October 16, 2012 11:40 AM
Either way the country's lost till the people realize that D.C. is a corporation created in 1871 and changing the C.E.O. every four years will never chyange a thing.WAKE UP AMERICA

Anonymous October 16, 2012 12:13 PM
I am voting for RP. This is an attraction based universe. You don't get want you want by putting your energy into something you don't want. We all want personal freedom, liberty, and truth. We will never get that by giving our consent to people who stand for less than that.

Anonymous October 16, 2012 12:18 PM
You all got that right, that's why I'm not voting, why waste valuable gas money when the prices of gas are so high you may be lucky to make it to the voting booth. Lol!

Mr. Gump October 16, 2012 2:03 PM
I will vote for freedom and thats all I got to say about that

More? You want more? Well, here it is!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Write In Vote Comment
Submitted by an astute reader
----------------------------------------
I do not know who D.H. is but he fits right in with all the other idiots that believe they lose their vote if they vote for a write-in candidate. Even worse they believe they lose their vote if they do not think their candidate could win.They are defeated before they even get out of the bed every morning. This is idiotic, evil, and proves they are an example of the dumbed down education system promotedby and the result accomplished by the Secret Society Communisits. And worst is fact they think they are actually voting a President into office. This is purely a dog and pony show to make the Sheeple (Idiots) think they just elected their man President. No one ever demands or even questions the voting machine counts which are illegal from the get-go. No one ever pays any attention that George Soros owns and controls the company in Spain that actually manipulates the counts to get their hand picked candidate selected as the announced President. The Sheeple do not even know that this person is not the President but a CEO of a Foreign Corporation that has the name UNITED STATES, INC. The Sheeple do not know that the Republic our Forefathers establised was the united States of America.Read the Constitution. It has been a fraud since 1871. Every President since then has known thisand those who tried to correct it were assissinated or attempts were made (Reagan). The Sheeple have no idea that they fund this corruption thru their man made brainwashing that they owe a federal income tax which is another absolute un-constitutional act the current communists known as Congress promote cause to do otherwise they and/or their family's life is blackmailed or commits suicide or their plane flies into a mountain in S. America on a sunshiny day (of course their mafia media reports horrible weather for that day). As to the article below and Ross Perot, how many Americans are even aware a little bit that Perot family was threated if he continues his race to the White House. Just another failure and definitely a part of the brainwashing techniques the American public has fallen into. Only a hand full of people realize what criminal activities took place here in Tampa at the RNC Conference when the Communists and Facists Romney and the RNC Committee changed the RNC rules the first day of the Conference (prevented busses carrying Ron Paul supporters to get into the voting on the rule changes) to remove Ron Paul name. They fear Ron Paul because he has integrity and has no ties to their system or Lobbyists and cannot be blackmailed like 99.9% of the others. Paul would interrupt their MONEY MACHINE. He still made significant strives for us and the SHEEPLE even thou they have no idea who he is. No salary , no participation in their evil money system (pension or otherwise) and has told them for past 20-25 yrs that we were headed to where we are today. ECONOMIC COLLAPSE!
No my friends a "Write In" is the way to go if you want Liberty again.READ MY LIPS (remember that?): IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH WAY YOU VOTE IF YOU STILL BELIEVE YOU GOT TO DO AS THEY SAY (BE A SHEEPLE). THEY BOTH ARE OWNED BY THE SECRET SOCIETIES.THEY BOTH ARE PUPPETS ON A STRINGS PULLED BY EVIL, SATANIC BEINGS WHO HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU OR ME. YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY DIFFERENCE IN POLICIES, ONLY THE COLOR OF THE SKIN OFIF ROMNEY IS CHOSEN (NOT BY YOU BUT BY THE SECRET SOCIETIES).
I choose to make a difference with a Godly choice to go for a man with integrity and has shown he cannot be bought and fights for the real issues (no foreign wars, defend America at home, eliminate evil pretending agencies (FRB, IRS, there are several others), eliminate excessive spending which covers many topics and agencies and displayed in his Presidential Plan which the Sheeple never reviewed unless they removed themselves from the Boob Tubes, immigration, and many, many others never even mentioned in any of the debates. I choose a man who has the real issues identified and a plan to get er done. No dog and pony shows. If you like the dog and pony stuff, you probably better watch the one tonight called Presidential Debate. I probably will watch cause I need to get a great laughing session in since that is good for our health. A write-in vote or 3rd party vote is there because WTP realize the 2 established Parties are not getting the job done and if people do not realize that by now we are definitely in trouble. If we could could get just 15-30 percent of the voters to vote 3rd party or Ron Paul, our message will be accomplished. We do not have to win necessarily but it would sure put the Communists/Facists on their toes and take notice we are serious about our Liberty.
B

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:35 PM
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Re: NESARA the Vote!

Post by ashlynne39 »

Remember in the change over there will be an interim president for 6 months until a new election can be held. Ron Paul for years has been touted as the interim president with Dennis Kucinich as VP., so you would still get Ron Paul as president.
What sort of nonsense is this? This is one crazy theory I've not heard before.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:
Remember in the change over there will be an interim president for 6 months until a new election can be held. Ron Paul for years has been touted as the interim president with Dennis Kucinich as VP., so you would still get Ron Paul as president.
What sort of nonsense is this? This is one crazy theory I've not heard before.
This has been around for a while, starting with Dove saying that Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich had filed the original secret bill, but of course they couldn't say so, so don't contact them. The latest thing I could find was from these folks:

Alcuin and Flutterby
Exploring what might be
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
NESARA announcements expected in 2012

President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and the constitutionally illegal cabal which pulls their strings will be removed from office with immediate effect, and long before the end of their present term. So will all members of Congress and their Khazar Zionist bosses. They will be replaced with constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates, thought to be Congressman Dennis Kucinich (Democrat - Ohio) and Congressman Ron Paul (Republican - Texas). There will be new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of NESARA's announcement. These elections will be carefully monitored to prevent vote theft and other illegal election activities by special interest groups.

Finally, someone who knows what's going on! And just who exactly are these insiders Alcuin and Flutterby?

Alcuin and Flutterby
About me

Alcuin Bramerton is a human being seeking to operate happily in the post-religious world. The New Spirituality interests him. His friend, Flutterby, is not in physical incarnation on the Earth-plane at present, but he advises Alcuin on spiritual matters. And there is a lot happening. Unreported by the mainstream media, a man in a grey suit is standing by the yoghurt shelves in a supermarket in Cornwall. He is looking for morphine suppositories. This man is not the promised messiah. Coincidentally, at another remote location in southern England, a man with false teeth is eating a cheese soufflé for lunch. He bites on something hard. There is a second pair of false teeth in his cheese soufflé. This man is not the promised messiah either. Epiphanies of this kind illustrate how difficult it can be to determine the exact size of God in becquerels per cubic light year. But still the attempt is made.

Oh well, never mind.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Alcuin Bramerton is a human being seeking to operate happily in the post-religious world. The New Spirituality interests him. His friend, Flutterby, is not in physical incarnation on the Earth-plane at present, but he advises Alcuin on spiritual matters. And there is a lot happening. Unreported by the mainstream media, a man in a grey suit is standing by the yoghurt shelves in a supermarket in Cornwall. He is looking for morphine suppositories. This man is not the promised messiah. Coincidentally, at another remote location in southern England, a man with false teeth is eating a cheese soufflé for lunch. He bites on something hard. There is a second pair of false teeth in his cheese soufflé. This man is not the promised messiah either. Epiphanies of this kind illustrate how difficult it can be to determine the exact size of God in becquerels per cubic light year. But still the attempt is made.

I remember reading this quite a while back, maybe in one of your prior postings where you regurgitated vast volumes of rubbish published by these fruitcakes.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, October 21, 2012
2012 Election Detailed in Bible Codes

HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! The ELS Scripture code matrix's on the election show Mitt Romney wins!!!! The codes describe Romney in the most glowing words. Truly he is God's man!

God is great!! He is forgiving America to give us a leader of Mitt Romney's calibre. The judgment of the nation can be averted if there is repentance! Electing Mitt Romney will show America has repented!

2012 Election Detailed in Bible Codes Bible codes discovered and published between 2008 and last spring provide vivid sketches of the current presidential race, according to mathematician R. Edwin Sherman, Director of Bible Code Digest. One found in 2010 by Nathan Jacobi, Ph.D., reads like a critique of Obama's performance in the first debate:Obama hesitated. He appeared elegantly but weak.
Visit BibleCodeDigest to read more about Election codes.Best Regards, BibleCodeDigest, web home of Bible Code Digest, the world's leading newsletter source of information on Bible and Torah Codes. The Isaac Newton Bible Research Society

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:51 PM

31 comments:

1. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 8:56 PM
Mitt Romney is just another puppet figurehead.... and one of the most corrupt. We dont buy your disinformation anymore.

Replies 1. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 1:05 AM
Get a clue

2. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 8:58 PM
Propaganda garbage. There is a third choice if not a Devine intervention.

3. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 9:07 PM
If you are that dilusional then I am afraid there is no hope for you !

4. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 9:28 PM
Great, the Bush's wanted Willard Mitt Romney to win. How about a real change like RON Paul? The bible code is not correct. IT CANT BE

Replies 1. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 1:04 AM
Loser

5. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 9:38 PM
Make sure to take into account the fact that King James left out MOST of the books of the Bible on purpose. They have been hidden in the basement of the Vatican for centuries, and as of late have been moved to another hidden place.
So what's left is a skeleton of what should be there.

6. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 9:54 PM
Mitt Romney a God man? Wow you must be o a real stupid or a real fanatic

Replies 1. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 11:14 PM
What do you know about Mitt Romney other than what you read that was written by someone you have no idea about in regard their credibility, trustworthiness, accuracy, purpose or agenda? Duh! Get real!

2. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 1:06 AM
No I believe you are the idiot

7. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 10:02 PM
Oh who cares what you nonvoting unamerican cowards think about Bush or anybody else. What a bunch of new age baffoons. I don t buy the lies about Romney being a nwo puppet either. Go cry a river. There are a ton of great prophetic voices out there and many are listening and know the only correction for our country lies in the Bible and true repentance. RP is anti Israel and will go nowhere. The Bible codes are very interesting and these tards who buy all this galactic new age deception will soon see.

Replies 1. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 10:48 PM
Anon 10:02, if you think Romney is the choice, you should watch his drug money video
There is NO difference between either party. They are both controlled by the 13 families who run the world. They just throw you a bone once in a while to make you think you are getting something for your vote. You are not really voting for anyone, because the votes are controlled and they put who they want in the position of puppet dictator of Amerika!.
As far as the Bible goes, please look real hard at the scriptures. It is a Greek mythological document, written by ancient Greeks. From Genesis to Revelation, it is a Greek document, written around 300BC in Alexandria Egypt, under Alexander the great. The Bible is a Mystical book, written by ancient mystics. It was never meant to be taken literally. The Apostle Paul said " Do not be a minister of the letter, for the letter kills" This means, do not take the Bible literally! Once we understand this, we can begin to understand it's hidden meanings.

2. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 11:09 PM
Adhominim attacks are a signature goto tactic of the cabal shills. Are you outing yourself?

3. Mark VOctober 21, 2012 11:39 PM
Anon 10:02 -
You sound just like what the "I Was a Paid Internet Shill" guy described. Pro Israel, Pro RNC and trying to talk chit. I imagine there is a pro "prophetic" mumbo-jumbo title on that sheet of paper you're scripting from as well, huh?
I DO vote. Have since '76. And, I'm going to write in my candidate of choice.
NOT check the box next to either of the corporate sponsored, bought and paid for wankers from da bankers.
Bible codes are interesting, yep. But, not prophecy. And, as Anon 9:38 so rightly pointed out, most of the KJ "version" is a cherry picked collection that suited the Church at the time of publication. What they left out we'll never see till the Vatican falls -probably from investigations into pedophilia (if what is being said about the Savile connection is proven.)

4. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 1:03 AM
Israel nation (NOT THE GOOD PEOPLE) are war mongers. We are tired of war, we need a president that says no more war. You, my friend must be a paid shill. Did you get your ticket yet? I bet you never get your ticket.

8. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 10:08 PM
b.s bible code. I can now more than ever spot b.s. miles and miles away!

9. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 10:13 PM
John thank you for the great post.

10. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 10:34 PM
WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON AND WHAT IS IT YOU ARE DRINKING? SOOO MUCH BS... GROW UP!!!

11. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 11:02 PM
Anon 10:02 PM-- are you a paid shill? Troll? Brain washed? Misinformed?
Sorry-- look at what is really going on in this world and then tell me with a clear mind.
If you are a paid shill, do you think that they actually care about you? They don't.

12. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 11:09 PM
When you click on one of the links above, the writer quotes Deuteronomy 28 in part and tells of God's blessings if we repent; however, in that same chapter HE tells us what will happen if we don't repent and it is enough to put the fear of God in even nonbelievers! In other words, the outcome of this election IS ALL CONDITIONAL ON US and OUR WILLINGNESS TO OBEY God's STATUTES, ORDINANCES AND COMMANDMENTS exactly as HE tells us in Deuteronomy 28. Judging by the news, the comments, the articles, the posts, et al, guess what is ahead for us! It is NOT pleasant, I'm sorry to say, unless this nation changes...

13. DanOctober 21, 2012 11:36 PM
So Romney a Mormon is God's chosen man, which then he can have multiple wives, or would it be better for Obama being a Muslim which can have multiple wives, so your choice of the 2 presidential candidates that were born of fathers being NOT US citizens as well as their religion wanting to have ALL persons converted to only their religion!

14. AnonymousOctober 21, 2012 11:58 PM
Electing Mitt Romney will show america has repented! Propaganda of the highest order and complete and utter bullshit! You can tell who ever wrote this garbage has not studied their Bible or anything else.Stupidity is as stupidity does,and ignorance abounds on every hand on almost all of these posts.

15. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 12:07 AM
Oh for Heaven's sakes! He's no savior to America believe you me!!!

16. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 12:15 AM
Pouring Jack Daniels over your corn flakes is not the way to start your day.
Romney is a New World Order Bush Sr puppet. Romney has no intentions of
getting rid of the federal reserve and irs. He just wants to carry on the
scam and get his name in the history books.
He's going to create 12,000,000 new jobs HA HA HA HA

17. FitzOctober 22, 2012 12:25 AM
Yeah...my question for anyone who claims to "know the Bible" is, how can anyone be "God's Man" when he doesn't lift up the Name of Jesus

18. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 12:37 AM
Well my bible code says Romney is going to jail!!!

19. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 1:11 AM
anyone who believes this article is seriously ill.

20. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 2:05 AM
As long as there are politicians, there will always be suffering, misery, death and wars.

21. AnonymousOctober 22, 2012 5:16 AM
Why would anyone be happy about romney..no diferant than what we have, and maybe worse...I thought this this place was better than some others, but...who would push this stuff, and be happy about it? Really?

Replies 1. McCroftOctober 22, 2012 6:32 AM
Second that check out the Bain Capital video on the tube and you will probably have a different view..

22. Electric BB GunsOctober 22, 2012 8:09 AM
Even i feel the same politicians wont allow the country for progress. I don't know how they are saying he is a god's man.
"Follow the Money"