Let's Help Out Erasmus of America

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Let's Help Out Erasmus of America

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

....for having garden gnomes, but that may not be a law in South Carolina (they’re a bit behind the times).....
State law allows one per 100 sq foot of plot and you can keep them after bankruptcy.

(OK I'm making that up)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If Gassy Rassy was visited by the Secret Service, how come he's still threatening president Obama? And, trying to mix it up with the Illuminati?

Christianity has won a great victory in the rise of an "Erasmus Of America." The Illuminati was tricked into blowing their cover and now all Christians can know that the Illuminati is a Satanist society for real and loaded with trillions of dollars of money so they can buy off governments and totally committed to wiping out Christianity in America and throughout the world. Their operatives not being arrested when they committed many felonies against "Erasmus Of America" delivered the legal proof that the Illuminati controls Wash., D.C., not the American people. DK and others said they couldn't be arrested as the Illuminati controlled Wash., D.C. They were right and so the Omni Law must now be passed or else the American people will face The Doomsday Factor To Industrial Economics as the punishment of the American people for loving wicked leaders in power instead of good, decent, and godly leaders in authority in Wash., D.C. and Illuminati claim they also have heavy control in state governments. Their claims, so we don't have to claim this ourselves! Policies planned by the Illuminati will trigger off the Doomsday Factor To Industrial Economics if our Omni Law is not passed first and frankly wise to fast pass as a safety net for the survival of America as a nation and race.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, he wrote the Secret Service about Deep Knight, they came out and he told them who I was, but they wouldn't arrest me. Yawn.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I went out for drinks with my contact at the secret service last night and he said they are watching the rassy problem for us. When the time is right they will take action . . . In part because rassy threatened the president with a vat of boiling oil but mainly because they find him completely annoying. Apparently they read his daily missives just as the illuminati does and that is their daily laugh. They've also issued a $1 million prize to whoever can swipe the vatican approved bread recipe an from what I was told that exploding lightbulb assassination attempt was a really poorly executed secret service attempt to get in rassys house to get the vatican approved bread recipe. When that didn't work, they resorted to hacking. Still no luck on the recipe though. All their hackers managed to do was just switch around some words in rassys daily missives just for laughs.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You all mock Erasmus because of his obsession with an exploding light bulb. None of you understand the significance of the "failed" assassination attempt. A 60 watt blowout, so what? Keep in mind that DK's preposterous tales are just a clownish red herring to deflect attention from the real work of the Illuminati assassination squads. Do you think that DK's gross killing frenzies are the Illuminati's preferred method of elimination? The Illuminati is subtle in it's actions (9/11 was an error by a rookie, no longer, cough, cough, with us).

The light bulb was a compact Fluorescent infused with an extra strong dose of mercury. Admittedly it will take time before the effect of the vaporized mercury overdose enters Erasmus's excuse for a brain and turns him into a demented ranting idiot but so what, the Illuminati has been around since 1776, we've got time. Given Erasmus's recent postings who can tell the difference in the interim anyhow?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/03/0 ... ght-bulbs/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

I know we illuminati members need a laugh every now and then, what with running the whole world and keeping the little man down, but really this is going too far. Who thought it was funny to make this offer to rassy . . .
   Apparently I have been contacted by email and offered fame, fortune, and power if I will abandon the American people and join the leadership of the Illuminati. They judge I am a credible national leader who can move the people and want me on their side, not opposing their leadership and control of the U.S
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And of course he'll accept, thus providing endless amounts of entertainment and amusement for someone.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

OMG! You've let Webhick run low on interns!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

notorial dissent wrote:And of course he'll accept, thus providing endless amounts of entertainment and amusement for someone.

Oh no, according to his post about this invite, Rassy is standing strong. He won't let himself be seduced by the forces of evil. After all, Rassy is the only Christian leader worth listening to because all the others have sold out to D.C. for ten pieces of silver, otherwise known as tax exemption. Rassy simply has too many things to do to accept an illuminati invite. He has to get his book published and distributed, lead the American people to reinstate prayer and Bible reading in schools, create a book list of great economic scholars such as Og Mandino for every classroom, get his Omni Law passed, and get DK arrested. On top of that, he has to avoid assassination attempts that are coming left and right but never seem to work, perhaps because his off the charts IQ has made him so clever and his 50 bazillion years in military school so well trained that he can dodge any attempts to take him out.

You know in movies where there is a guy being shot at and the shooter fires a ton of bullets with his machine gun but never hits his target. I always wonder how the shooter can be such a bad shot that he hits nothing. That is how I picture DK's attempts to get Rassy.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:I know we illuminati members need a laugh every now and then, what with running the whole world and keeping the little man down, but really this is going too far. Who thought it was funny to make this offer to rassy . . .
   Apparently I have been contacted by email and offered fame, fortune, and power if I will abandon the American people and join the leadership of the Illuminati. They judge I am a credible national leader who can move the people and want me on their side, not opposing their leadership and control of the U.S
That was George. You're probably too young to remember him, but he's why we have that "no brothers-in-law" clause in our hiring guidelines.
ashlynne39 wrote:You know in movies where there is a guy being shot at and the shooter fires a ton of bullets with his machine gun but never hits his target. I always wonder how the shooter can be such a bad shot that he hits nothing. That is how I picture DK's attempts to get Rassy.

Pure slander! In Deep Knight adventures Gassy Rassy's been shot, sliced with Samurai swords, burned, blown up, and otherwise dispatched without incident except that he doesn't stay dead. Beats the heck outta me what's goin' on.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:In Deep Knight adventures Gassy Rassy's been shot, sliced with Samurai swords, burned, blown up, and otherwise dispatched without incident except that he doesn't stay dead. Beats the heck outta me what's goin' on.
It's all the Teflon you have been loading in the chemtrails.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:In Deep Knight adventures Gassy Rassy's been shot, sliced with Samurai swords, burned, blown up, and otherwise dispatched without incident except that he doesn't stay dead. Beats the heck outta me what's goin' on.
It's all the Teflon you have been loading in the chemtrails.

We took the Teflon out years ago (turns out it makes the chemicals not stick - weird) and substituted soft metals. You know, ones that have been whipped or chemically modified to make them easier to spread on bread or over large portions of the sky, even if you store them in the refrigerator or tanks in the belly of an airplane. Hmmm...
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The light bulb was a compact Fluorescent infused with an extra strong dose of mercury. Admittedly it will take time before the effect of the vaporized mercury overdose enters Erasmus's excuse for a brain and turns him into a demented ranting idiot but so what, the Illuminati has been around since 1776, we've got time.
It's at least good to see the one we blew up in his bathroom in 1997 is working though. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sometimes you go until you go too far. This is both the case with this LONG thread and the next post. Those of you with weak stomachs might want to click the back arrow right now. I'm not kidding. You see, jealous of Deep Knight's reputation with the ladies, he's trying to compete in that theater too (not that I ever did it in a theater, unless you count ones with limited seating)!

Monday, April 15, 2013
"SEX 1,000 TIMES STRONGER NOW!" DECLARED MARRIED COUPLES! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 15, 2013 4:30 PM

"LISTEN TO THE TRUTH IN HEALTH AND SOMETIMES WILD RESULTS OCCUR!" - ERASMUS OF AMERICA

Go ahead, take a deep breath. Watch yourself, keep doing it regularly but don't hyperventilate.

The following statement above is meant symbolically. Real tests have not confirmed how many times greater sex is now for married couples than before trying out a health hunch that had occurred to me and an associate health researcher with me. I did have stated to me the above statement on April 14, 2013 to express how married couples are stating it as to the results they saw with God-given super nutrition intended for anti-aging. The men have gone wild with the results saying that sex was never even remotely this good before in their entire lives. The women also commented how they went wild loving the results they suddenly had in marriage.

The "wild results" were the men had "gone wild" and the women "went wild." Wild!

It sounds like marriages using this angle are not likely going to later end up in divorce! God intended for marriage to be a great reward for accepting the responsibility of raising children by it. We apparently just discovered by health tests how great God must have intended marriage for Adam and Eve when in the Garden of Eden.

No, good sex is just as much a cause of divorce as bad sex. Of course, it's usually with someone else...

I didn't want to say too much too soon, so kept quiet about the tests we were sponsoring to see how far anti-aging nutrition could help men and women in health in general. But if we hit a bullseye, we didn't know it would be this sensational how great it is as first testimonials now coming seem to tell us. Medical research tests had been done in Romania for 40 years and heavily documented how to use God-given natural ingredients rather than man-invented substitutes to stop and potentially reverse anti-aging by super strong natural ingredients including some rare ones. I and my fellow researcher both had this strong hunch to have our people tested to take one tablet and one capsule. We had our married couples take them together once a day to see what happened with two versions of this Romanian formulated natural anti-aging super nutritional ingredients. 40 years of medical tests show the natural ingredients as used were totally safe in the medical tests of this medical research doctor. We are dealing with another medical doctor who at this time has given us the only independent distributorship for it in America. We have a hunch that this is going to be very popular with the American people. We have had two shipments so far and a third one should arrive a little later this week. But with this announcement going public, we frankly don't know how much to order for our next order. We will likely send out our next order for shipment to us maybe Thursday or Friday and then start shipping out once it arrives. Order now if you want a quicker shipment. We anticipate we will be ordering this weekly, but may be briefly delayed a few days if we are cleaned out of stock with orders coming in! I had it planned all along that this would be our secret ace to rapidly move our projects very fast!

Gassy Rassy is selling boner pills!

Here is a list of items that the research work and clinical tests showed it helped people with the following and we suspect might help in more ways also:
Age Spots. Allergies. Angina Pectoris. Arterioscleroisis. Arthritis. Balding. Cholesterol. Depression. Frigidity. Graying Hair. High Blood Pressure. Hypertension. Impotency. Low Blood Pressure. Low Energy. Lupus. Multiple Sclerosis. Muscular Fatigue. Osteoporosis. Parkinson's Disease. P.M.S. Poor Circulation. Poor Eyesight. Poor Hearing. Rheumatism. Senility. Stress. Ulcers. Varicose Veins. Wrinkles. Of course, it helped different people different degrees depending upon their physical condition if it did help them.
Basically the vitamin product used has proven to be effective in many cases against degenerative diseases.
The 60 tablet version is Romanian High Grade Anti-Aging Nutritional Supplement - $69.95 plus 6% SC sales tax and $5.95 for shipping and handling. The 60 capsule version is Romanian Premium Grade Anti-Aging Nutritional Supplement is $79.95 plus 6% SC sales tax and $5.95 for shipping and handling. This can be ordered from our website from the Product listing Make checks, etc. out to NIFI. Simple code for product order by mail, just say Romanian High Grade Bottle or else Romanian Premium Grade Bottle and how many of each.

But Rassy, which should I get? I mean, I not only want great results in my married life, I want greater results!

The High Grade did great results in the married sex life. The Premium did get greater results. When both used together as our hunch wanted to test, the results they reported went wild for them. What else can we say?

Of course, these statements above are either from testimonials or else from 40 years of documented medical studies and testing in Romania, but not submitted to the FDA for approval or evaluation. We don't claim these create cures or can be used for solving health problems. Remember our freedom of the press in health issues is highly restricted as they don't want us to say everything we think or judge to be the truth, even if we say it is opinion and not yet proven fact.

Just after leaving a university, a friend and I worked out a natural stimulus as a test idea. Our brains suddenly got sharper with it and our bodies sharpened in other ways including it made the opposite sex more attractive to us putting it in a nice way. My friend tried this out with his wife and he reported it increased the sexual pleasure by double and tripled the frequency his wife and him had sex together. I didn't know what to make of all this and quietly shelved my health discovery.

Yeah, so it made the chicks hot for Rassy and he didn't know what to do with it. Figures.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for one who believes in God-given rights and national laws are to use the free enterprise concepts, etc. originally taught in the Bible and worked so well until corrupt sources subverted them through control of Wash., D.C. It is time to use once more the economic principles that worked so well for America until radicals tricked America out of economic soundness into their version of voodoo economics from Karl Marx and others who hated the free enterprise America pioneered all over the world. We use what has worked well for America before and our economy will start booming again like it should. Cutting through the propaganda, when eleven states of America have more people on welfare than those with jobs in those states, that shows the collapse of much of the American economy Wash., D.C. is trying to hide from the people by propaganda tricks so the people won't ask too many questions what the truth about the economy is in America. For example, how come nearly 60,000 factories either closed or left America in a few years flat? Silence from Wash., D.C. when you ask the right economic questions!)
We use the sale of products to help finance our national drive to pass the Omni Law, etc., so feel free to copy and push this report across America!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:25 PM

I am starting a new, new thread for this subject, but not THIS subject 'cause I believe enough has been said already. Eeeeuuw!
"Follow the Money"