Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by thunter »

Heather has her own website now!

http://heatheranntuccijarraf.info

And has declared "I AM"

"This DECLARATION OF I AM is the only valid, lawful verification, certification, and projection of this particular inbodyment of I AM, eternal essence, in body, also perceived as Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, an original depository and deposit of I AM, source of the Value of I AM consciously deposited, domicil, and operating therein by I AM, and any and all other representations, jurisdictions, records, et. al. that were claimed to have existed with affect and effect are null, void and duly canceled, for cause, by I AM as a matter of Eternal, Universal and International Records, inclusive of No. 2013032035 and 2012127914, in perpetuity, Record No. 2000043135, all restated, without prejudice, nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea."

"I AM, eternal essence, completely factualized in body, also perceived as Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, an original depository and deposit of I AM, source of the Value of I AM, without prejudice, nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea: Due declaration and implementation of I AM, inclusive of this original depository and deposit of I AM, is not to be compelled to perform under any contract and agreement, inclusive of commercial agreement or bankruptcy, inclusive of any and all jurisdictions, and any and all unlawful claims to I AM and the Value of I AM, therefrom, therewith, thereof, and thereto, that I AM did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally; Furthermore, I AM does not and will not accept the liability or responsibility of the compelled benefit of any and all unrevealed contract and agreement, inclusive of any and all commercial agreement or bankruptcy; Nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea."

And then there are the documents themselves, on Brian Kelly's page:

http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com/201 ... cs-by.html
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Oh dear, looks like Heather is returning to the same old "let me make up as much gibberish documents as possible to attract sycophant followers" routine. Here is my favorite part of Brian's breathless "analysis":
The sense I get is that THIS IS IT. All the hierarchy...DONE. All the systems designed for harvesting, control, fear, greed, oppression, suppression and manipulation...DONE. All that was bound, is now unbound. All that existed in the shadows is now being brought into the light. All perceptions of limitation are now reconciled. All that is left is I AM. THIS is the moment. NOW is the time. IT IS DONE.
Gee, where have we heard this before? I thought everything was DONE...SHUT DOWN by Heather with the OPPT...and by round 2 of her gibberish released in March 2013...and then again in November 2013? We were DONE. This WAS THE MOMENT. And now here we are again...
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Brian seems clueless as to what it all signifies, notwithstanding, he's a believer ...
Whatever these documents mean, my mind is most certainly having trouble grasping, but my heart tells me it's HUGE.
Strange, I have recited them in a vipassana meditative state and my heart tells me it's bullshit.

It seems fascinating that devout Buddhists, for example, can spend an entire lifetime studying and exploring the four noble truths, but Heather's teachings can be appreciated and digested straight away by her flock. Perhaps they are the fast-food version of mysticism, with a side of vacuous legalise to add to the experience.
LightinDarkness

By the way, in case anyone was wondering - I did not know this - the magical sex bus tour RVs have been put up for auction on ebay. Apparently instead of selling them and giving the money back to the flock that bought them for our gurus, they are selling them to fund their hippy commune. They will only get 10-15k maximum for them I think given the state they are in. They ranted on their "One People" weekly propaganda show this week that they keep getting scam buyers....insinuating that The Cabal was trying to stop them.

Yes, the Cabal is so terrified of our OPPT gurus and Heater Tucci that were making fake ebay accounts so you can't sell your dilapidated RVs. *Evil Cackle*
LightinDarkness

Alcibiades wrote:Brian seems clueless as to what it all signifies, notwithstanding, he's a believer ...
Whatever these documents mean, my mind is most certainly having trouble grasping, but my heart tells me it's HUGE.
Strange, I have recited them in a vipassana meditative state and my heart tells me it's bullshit.

It seems fascinating that devout Buddhists, for example, can spend an entire lifetime studying and exploring the four noble truths, but Heather's teachings can be appreciated and digested straight away by her flock. Perhaps they are the fast-food version of mysticism, with a side of vacuous legalise to add to the experience.
Yeah, and Brian Kelly has uttered the exact same words EVERY time Heather releases gibberish documents. The cycle goes like this:

(1) Heather writes gibberish document. So far shes done: the Paradigm Report, the OPPT filings, bank gibberish documents #1, bank gibberish documents #2, and this is bank gibberish documents #3.
(2) All the gurus say they dont know what it says but its HUGE and meaningful.
(3) Heathers idiot followers take this stuff to the bank and are told its a meaningless document and doesn't make any sense by bank staff.
(4) Heathers followers report they were told its gibberish and Heather declares that they failed because they weren't DO'ing and BE'ing hard enough.
(5) Go to (1).

Rinse, repeat. We last went through this cycle in November 2013, now were back at it again.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Could someone please file an UCC1 at the DC office saying "Anyone can file gibberish documents, heather is a crazy person, brian and the rest of you, go home and get a job" or alternatively, a UCC1 saying you own their eternal essences.

It looks like Heather and Brian are loitering at an internet cafe in Morocco, getting their hands on whatever cheap drugs they can find, toking up, ruminating about their awesome plans of a free energy commune, then typing up gibberish documents and posting them on his blog, while neither of them has any source of income or permanent residence.

Maybe the close and prolonged proximity to Heather will lead to one of them realizing she's just making this up as she goes along.

p.s. LID you forgot step 2.5. The Gurus ignore people who try to explain to them that the documents are meaningless. "Some people are claiming UCC only applies in America but who cares"

p.p.s. If I recall correctly they mentioned the price they paid for the RVs was significantly lower than the 15k you claim they're trying to get for them, meaning they're ripping people off. And let's not kid ourselves, the money is for drugs, food and housing in Morocco, the commune is all fluff to keep donations coming in.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie posted Heather's new link and documents yesterday (!), but then again he made a huge flurry of posts, something he always does when he's upset. In this case, no doubt it's due to the delay in the already-released RV (I can't imagine what the problem is now, hee, hee).

But what really threw me for a loop was that these folks actually purchased those RVs - and then left them someplace to be sold. Here's what e-bay says:

1990 Fleetwood Southwind
OPAL Tour RV -- 1990 Fleetwood Southwind -- Only 44k Miles!
Item Sold

“For an older RV it's in pretty good condition. It will need a new water pump (very cheap). When it's hooked up to pressurized water all the water works great. Broken gas gauge (easy to just keep track of gas based on mileage). All other defects are cosmetic.”

Ended:
Feb 15, 2014 17:30:00 PST
Winning bid:
US $3,701.00
[ 8 bids ]
Item location:
Niceville, Florida, United States

This is one of three RV's we are auctioning off from the OPAL (One People Absent Limits) Tour. Feel free to check it out at http://www.opalglobaltour.com. This particular RV was occupied by Bob Wright, his nephew Darius, his god son Rico and Jim McPhee. It was driven from Tehachapi, California, all the way across the country, ending in Lake Norman, North Carolina. Stops were organized at many cities along the way to share information about major changes in the geo political and banking arenas and more importantly spread the message of love, unity, and hope for the building of a new world. One which will operate in the best interest of all of Humanity, not just the privileged few. Our tour slogan is "we are the one's we've been waiting for...and we're done waiting." Which means it is up to each of us as individuals to be the change we want to see in the world. This tour was our way of inspiring others to take the leap of faith and start to take personal responsibility for creating a life filled with joy and happiness. The time is NOW. This was and continues to be an unfolding journey, culminating with a few of us landing here in Morocco, Africa. We're now auctioning off the RV's as a way to raise funds to kick off a conscious community with the indigenous people here on the Mediterranean coast. I speak more about this in a blog post I put up today, which can be read here http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com/201 ... frica.html.

When we bought this RV back in November, everything appeared to be in working order. Later we realized that when RV's sit for an extended period of time, they tend to accumulate more issues than RV's that have steady and continuous use. What we ended up fixing and replacing over the two month tour: All new tires, rebuilt transmission, replaced fuel pump, fixed heater, complete tune up, new front and rear brakes, and a few other minor fixes here and there. All in all between the purchase and all of the repairs, we have over $12,000 invested. This would be a perfect RV to either travel or live in. With only 44k miles, and a little TLC (tender loving care) this RV is a steal! Happy to answer any additional questions.

1990 Fleetwood Limited
OPAL Tour RV -- 1989 Fleetwood Limited -- Only 80k Miles!
Item Ended

“For an older RV it's in amazing condition. The heater in the main cabin doesn't work, but it's just an electrical issue so it can be fixed cheap. Heater on the dash as well as in the bedroom works great. Broken gas gauge (easy to just keep track of gas based on mileage). All other defects are minor and cosmetic.”

Ended:
Feb 15, 2014 17:30:00 PST
Current bid:
US $3,102.00
[ 22 bids ]
Item location:
Mountain Top, Pennsylvania, United States

This is one of three RV's we are auctioning off from the OPAL (One People Absent Limits) Tour. Feel free to check it out at http://www.opalglobaltour.com. This particular RV was occupied by Lisa Harrison, Vera, Nanako and myself (Brian Kelly). It was driven from Tehachapi, California, all the way across the country, ending in Lake Norman, North Carolina. Stops were organized at many cities along the way ...

Out of all the RV's this one was used the most by the previous owner so it had the fewest amount of issues. It has been repainted on the outside. Tires are in great condition. Roof is in great condition. Hard wood floors and fiber optic lighting has been installed. This is a beautiful RV! Perfect to travel or live in. With only 80k miles it's an absolute steal! Happy to answer any additional questions.
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:
Alcibiades wrote:Brian seems clueless as to what it all signifies, notwithstanding, he's a believer ...

Yeah, and Brian Kelly has uttered the exact same words EVERY time Heather releases gibberish documents. The cycle goes like this:

(1) Heather writes gibberish document. So far shes done: the Paradigm Report, the OPPT filings, bank gibberish documents #1, bank gibberish documents #2, and this is bank gibberish documents #3.
(2) All the gurus say they dont know what it says but its HUGE and meaningful.
(3) Heathers idiot followers take this stuff to the bank and are told its a meaningless document and doesn't make any sense by bank staff.
(4) Heathers followers report they were told its gibberish and Heather declares that they failed because they weren't DO'ing and BE'ing hard enough.
(5) Go to (1).

Rinse, repeat. We last went through this cycle in November 2013, now were back at it again.

And what did I predict again? Just sayin...
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Also has anyone noticed that after that whole i-AM BS the RTS FOrums are "closed"
Information

The RTS Forum is closed for renovations- Sorry for the inconvenience.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I think I've just come up with a Zen Koan: Buddhists always overthink things.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

There is nothing new in Heather's message*
Prof. Timothy Leary had similar, and expressed it far more clearly
"Turn on, tune in, drop out."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTCxINKT7l4
It seems in today's world, the gurus we have are toxic and confused.
They were purer and clearer just a few short decades ago
==

*based upon what I heard here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecollect ... 5-feb-2014
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

DailyPlanet wrote:There is nothing new in Heather's message*
Prof. Timothy Leary had similar, and expressed it far more clearly
"Turn on, tune in, drop out."
It seems in today's world, the gurus we have are toxic and confused.
They were purer and clearer just a few short decades ago
Heather would be aghast, not once did Dr. Leary mention money, either getting $billions or sending some to him for an RV tour.

Ram Dass, who was as associate of Leary's at Harvard, described how his group studied long-term LSD trips, basically taking doses every time you ate for a week. It took them more than a day to come down. I think you will agree that this was a journey at the limit of how "altered" one could become from drugs, but not once did any of them start to write bogus UCC documents and urge others to file them. LSD hangs its head in shame in the presence of Heather Tucci-Jarraf!
"Follow the Money"
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Indeed, DK

Tim Leary is gone. Ram Dass is still with us. And so is Dr Richard Alan Miller, who taugh at Harvard for a while, and "popped his first acid with Timothy Leary."

Dr.RAM's ideas "resonate with me", and more importantly - They Make Sense. There's emotional truth in what he says and logic too. RAM talks about some rather crazy sounding stuff, but he always speaks clearly, and loves to back it up with evidence. That's so different from Heather and crew, who simply ignore all the evidence that they are wrong.

Here's a posting from You Tube about it:
"Pure fantasy, Do you know what 'foreclosure' means? A company loses control of its assets. That has certainly not happened with banks. Look at the share prices, and you will find they are loads higher than when the UCC filings were made. Many are at or near record highs. This would not be the case if they had been foreclosed upon. The breathless stupidity of this persistent claim, in the face so much evidence, amazes me!"

Mention the banks record share prices to OPPT-ers and they will just ignore it. Repeat the question several times, and you might get a meek: "The share prices are manipulated response."

I find this ability to ignore facts something rather special about this group - but then I have had little contact with other strange cults, mentioned on this website. The Dinar-ians are probably even better at ignoring facts over a longer period of time, and maybe they all are.

Strange material CAN be explained with intelligence, and supported with evidence. That's what I keep telling the OPPT-ers.

Here are two good examples of Dr.RAM in action:

His recent appearance on Coast-to-Coast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ1oEunoVss

A discussion about Food-for-Mars, etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaYob1-Iprk
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Merry Christmas !
Noel, a poster on I-UV.com has suddenly woken up !

Noel / February 27, 2014 / posted:
I’ve read the documents, I’ve listened to the radio show, I sense that Brian and Lisa both do not understand what the hell Heather is talking about and do not ask the right questions. I certainly do not understand it myself and do not pretend too. The banks are irrelevant, well how do people buy houses ? Take the “buy” out going to the shop to buy a loaf of bread, REALLY, then how do I get my bread “steal it ” We all do not have WEBSITES with a DONATE button. Heather needs to explain things a lot better, as we the lay people do not understand what she is talking about. I like it when things go quite on the radio show, I imagine them all thinking WTF did HEATHER just say. As for allowing that caller Bob to play that ridiculous music only diminishes the one peoples reputation. I think most callers live with the fairies. I’m off to get me a WEBSITE with a Donate button I need to eat, see ya.
UNQUOTE
> http://i-uv.com/the-will-and-the-word-o ... ment-71135

There is is folks: THE EMPRESS HAS NO CLOTHES !

(Actually, I was a bit surprised that I-UV.com finally published such an honest comment. Perhaps it will soon be deleted. That's one reason I posted it here.)
thunter

Post by thunter »

"As for allowing that caller Bob to play that ridiculous music only diminishes the one peoples reputation."

I'm not certain it is possible to diminish the OPPT reputation.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It'll be interesting to see if the close proximity to Heather makes one of them realize that she's crazy.

Alternatively I hope they escalate the crazy and actually do something super illegal to get at least one of the core group jailed. Heathers latest documents signal, to me, a shift back into vague gibberish documents that can't get her or anyone else in trouble.

It doesn't make sense from her position either since there's no carrot for her to dangle in front of her followers for them to keep the donations coming. The sale of the RVs is only going to give them 3 to 6 months of food and housing money under optimistic scenarios.

By the way a very revealing part of the show is when Heather cryptically acknowledged her personal problems. Where are Heathers kids during all this mess? Did her SovCit insanity and random people moving to Morocco finally cause her husband to leave her? Would any court give her custody?

The Bob guy who called in is a tragic figure. I hope they get some comeuppance for taking advantage of vulnerable people.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

What do you mean nonsense documents?

“This DECLARATION OF I AM is the only valid, lawful verification, certification, and projection of this particular inbodyment of I AM, eternal essence, in body, also perceived as Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, an original depository and deposit of I AM, source of the Value of I AM consciously deposited, domicil, and operating therein by I AM, and any and all other representations, jurisdictions, records, et. al. that were claimed to have existed with affect and effect are null, void and duly canceled, for cause, by I AM as a matter of Eternal, Universal and International Records, inclusive of No. 2013032035 and 2012127914, in perpetuity, Record No. 2000043135, all restated, without prejudice, nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea.”

“I AM, eternal essence, completely factualized in body, also perceived as Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, an original depository and deposit of I AM, source of the Value of I AM, without prejudice, nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea: Due declaration and implementation of I AM, inclusive of this original depository and deposit of I AM, is not to be compelled to perform under any contract and agreement, inclusive of commercial agreement or bankruptcy, inclusive of any and all jurisdictions, and any and all unlawful claims to I AM and the Value of I AM, therefrom, therewith, thereof, and thereto, that I AM did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally; Furthermore, I AM does not and will not accept the liability or responsibility of the compelled benefit of any and all unrevealed contract and agreement, inclusive of any and all commercial agreement or bankruptcy; Nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea.”

Just because it doesn't make any sense and is gibberish doesn't make it true nonsense!

The woggly bird sat on the whango tree,
Nooping the rinkum corn,
And graper and graper, alas! grew he,
And cursed the day he was born.
His crute was clum and his voice was rum,
As curiously thus sang he,
"Oh, would I'd been rammed and eternally clammed
Ere I perched on this whango tree."

Now the whango tree had a bubbly thorn,
As sharp as a nootie's bill,
And it stuck in the woggly bird's umptum lorn
And weepadge, the smart did thrill.
He fumbled and cursed, but that wasn't the worst,
For he couldn't at all get free,
And he cried, "I am gammed, and injustibly nammed
On the luggardly whango tree."

And there he sits still, with no worm in his bill,
Nor no guggledom in his nest;
He is hungry and bare, and gobliddered with care,
And his grabbles give him no rest;
He is weary and sore and his tugmut is soar,
And nothing to nob has he,
As he chirps, "I am blammed and corruptibly jammed,
In this cuggerdom whango tree."

So there! Let's see Heather Tuchus-Giraffe match that!

"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eed8l37 ... age#t=1875

I'm going over some of the older Heather interviews and in this one she mentions an OPPT influence possible related to RUSA who appears to be Miles Julison. Apologies if it's been discussed before.

http://www.michaelshermer.com/tag/usa-v ... j-julison/
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... uilty.html
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2013 ... -case.html
A Portland jury on Friday found Miles J. Julison guilty of making off with more than $400,000 in a bizarre tax-fraud scheme, and a federal judge, clearly perturbed by Julison's defiance, ordered him to await sentencing in jail.
It's interesting to see the vast disconnect between her perception of the case and what the case actually involved. I wonder if those were lies Miles was feeding her, or if she made the details up in her mind.

Sort of telling that she basically states that her "courtesy notice" is just a copy paste of the "three letter process" popularized by getoutofdebtfree etc.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"It's interesting to see the vast disconnect between her perception of the case and what the case actually involved. I wonder if those were lies Miles was feeding her, or if she made the details up in her mind."

From a Skyperoom:

Heather has a brain which is wired very strangely IMHO. I think it is a sort of illness or delusion. She spouts legalise, but does not respect the rules of logic or reason. She seems to think that she can jam spiritual concepts into existing legal frameworks. Example: The spiritual idea that we are more than our physical bodies and our Earthly manifestations - something that I happen to agree with - she tries to jam into a UCC filing. Logically speaking, this does not work : the UCC was not built for that. So the whole exercise is meaningless, like her docs for banks are meaningless. Most people laugh. But her followers admire her spiritual intentions, and focus only on those. They ignore the fact that it is crazy to try to jam those intentions into a legal frame.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

DailyPlanet wrote:
From a Skyperoom:

Heather has a brain which is wired very strangely IMHO. I think it is a sort of illness or delusion. She spouts legalise, but does not respect the rules of logic or reason. She seems to think that she can jam spiritual concepts into existing legal frameworks. Example: The spiritual idea that we are more than our physical bodies and our Earthly manifestations - something that I happen to agree with - she tries to jam into a UCC filing. Logically speaking, this does not work : the UCC was not built for that. So the whole exercise is meaningless, like her docs for banks are meaningless. Most people laugh. But her followers admire her spiritual intentions, and focus only on those. They ignore the fact that it is crazy to try to jam those intentions into a legal frame.
While all of that is true, it gives her far too much credit. Because the spiritual stuff is nonsense, she's just a con or a kookoo, perhaps even both. She either knows what she is doing can't possibly work and has no validity (she WAS a lawyer) or worse, she's out of her gourd. Ordinarily, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and say that incompetence is a better explanation than evil. In her case, I think the order is reversed.