Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

JennyD
Captain
Captain

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by JennyD »

You could see Heather's spiral out of reality from when she first started this (you know she was talking out her ass) to now where she actually seems like she's started to believe her own moosepoopoo...

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:
DailyPlanet wrote:
From a Skyperoom:

Heather has a brain which is wired very strangely IMHO. I think it is a sort of illness or delusion. She spouts legalise, but does not respect the rules of logic or reason. She seems to think that she can jam spiritual concepts into existing legal frameworks. Example: The spiritual idea that we are more than our physical bodies and our Earthly manifestations - something that I happen to agree with - she tries to jam into a UCC filing. Logically speaking, this does not work : the UCC was not built for that. So the whole exercise is meaningless, like her docs for banks are meaningless. Most people laugh. But her followers admire her spiritual intentions, and focus only on those. They ignore the fact that it is crazy to try to jam those intentions into a legal frame.
While all of that is true, it gives her far too much credit. Because the spiritual stuff is nonsense, she's just a con or a kookoo, perhaps even both. She either knows what she is doing can't possibly work and has no validity (she WAS a lawyer) or worse, she's out of her gourd. Ordinarily, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and say that incompetence is a better explanation than evil. In her case, I think the order is reversed.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

American Kabuki has posted a new post chronicling his Ascension to 5D and...begging for money:
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2014 ... z2v4hrxtQm

You may be interested to know that, apparently, part of the Ascension process to 5D is having something that feels like a giant vibrator between your shoulders. Good to know, American Kabuki. Interestingly, even though Heather et. al. are all ascending to 5D and undergoing vibrator pulses, they are still begging for money. I don't quite get it - I thought you could manifest everything you needed as a 5D ascended being? On the "One People" weekly propaganda show thats what Bob Wright tells everyone who calls in who talks about how they need money for their bills - if they just concentrate their 5D energy and INTENTIONS, those bills will be paid! How come Heather et. al. can't do that?

:haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just a thought in passing, does ascended to 5D mean you are 5 times dumber than you were to start with? Just saying, explains a lot when you get to thinking about it, which I don't much try to do!! :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Just a thought in passing, does ascended to 5D mean you are 5 times dumber than you were to start with?
Based on the fact that American Kabuki is begging for money, I think it at least results you in being 5 times poorer than you were pre-ascension. Not much of an incentive to pursue in my opinion.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

5D is really quite simple. We're in 3D now, which precludes all sort of magic stuff we would really like to do. If we ascend to 5D we get to move back and forth in time (the 4th dimension) and manifest stuff by will alone (somehow related to the 5th dimension in ways no one can describe). So when you ascend you get god-like powers which allows you to access your intrinsic wealth and solve all the world's problems. Great stuff that 5D.

For more information and "do it yourself" instructions, I quote "Our Pathway to Truth," 'cause it's gotta be true by definition, right?

Crystalline Structure of Ascension Explained In-Depth!
Extremely potent and fascinating knowledge!

Through our creation and transfer of diamond-light, joyous energy into the Crystalline 144Ascension Grid, we simultaneously activate ourselves to be in oneness, alignment and in frequential unity with the heightened energy of ascension. As such we are better enabled to flow with the quickening energies of the ascending planet. We become loving, channeling columns of light, we connect as one synergetic beam of ecstasy. Each participant is a vortex, a point of light on the globe, one with another, one with the ascension. Creating, co-creating the frequency of the New Planet Earth toward the highest good. We are a microcosm of the macrocosm, a point of light in the bursting infinity of light. We are love, and are loved. We become part of the 144,000. We are the rapture, the ecstasy!
"Follow the Money"
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Deep Knight wrote:5D is really quite simple. We're in 3D now, which precludes all sort of magic stuff we would really like to do. If we ascend to 5D we get to move back and forth in time (the 4th dimension) and manifest stuff by will alone (somehow related to the 5th dimension in ways no one can describe). So when you ascend you get god-like powers which allows you to access your intrinsic wealth and solve all the world's problems. Great stuff that 5D.

For more information and "do it yourself" instructions, I quote "Our Pathway to Truth," 'cause it's gotta be true by definition, right?
Well if THAT's true, I'm going to "unify my vibration" or whatever the f___ they are babbling about so I can travel back to year 2003 and give George Bush a big wedgie. Oh, and access my value of course, which I will then invest wisely based on my future knowledge, so that I will suddenly appear wealthy back in boring old 2014.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, the OPPT'ers have put up a website (sort of) for the community in Morocco they have decided to occupy. I'm certain that those who live in Aouchtam are gonna be thrilled that a bunch of fruitcake new agers have decided they own the place.

Heres the link to the welcome page of their (barely) website:

http://www.opcaouchtam.com/2014/03/02/w ... htam-site/
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

One People Community: Aouchtam
I'd like to point to the similarity between their chosen name and the full name of Jonestown: "Peoples Temple Agricultural Project".
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

thunter wrote:Well, the OPPT'ers have put up a website (sort of) for the community in Morocco they have decided to occupy. I'm certain that those who live in Aouchtam are gonna be thrilled that a bunch of fruitcake new agers have decided they own the place.
"Hey everyone, check out the spacious, beachfront, multi thousand dollar apartments you paid for us to live in! Nothing but love for you. Keep sending donations, you think this runs on water? I almost forgot, we had to rent a car and then we wrecked it. Send more donations please.... And all your heirloom seeds, we want the good stuff."

Even if I was stupid enough to want to support a bunch of nutjobs halfway across the world I think I would be pretty damn pissed to see that they are living in a better house then I am.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

JamesVincent wrote:
thunter wrote:Well, the OPPT'ers have put up a website (sort of) for the community in Morocco they have decided to occupy. I'm certain that those who live in Aouchtam are gonna be thrilled that a bunch of fruitcake new agers have decided they own the place.
"Hey everyone, check out the spacious, beachfront, multi thousand dollar apartments you paid for us to live in! Nothing but love for you. Keep sending donations, you think this runs on water?"
What amazes me is that there are enough OPPT idiots who are still sending these clowns money. D - who as of 6 months ago was telling people if they just tried hard enough they could "manifest" all the money they needed - is begging for thousands of dollars on her removing the shackles blog and the idiots are sending the money. Shes already at nearly 2k this month.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

I have a great idea - what do you think? :

I am going to raise money for a wonderful purpose: to buy vehicles to travel around the country handing out the blue prints for (non-existent) free energy technology.

+ While driving around I will ask for more donations
+ I will have a podcast where I will tell people various comforting lies, while suggesting I could use more donations
+ After a few months of visiting people who heard the podcast, and asked me to come, I will run out of sites to visit, then:
+ I shall fly off to some cheaper country, where I can afford to buy property with the donations received
+ I shall dream up another purpose there, and ask for more donations
+ I shall ask one of my friends in the usa to sell the vehicles (on ebay), and send the money to me

Wait a minute! That's been done!
The perps ran into a small snag:
They raised less money than expected, and spend most of what was raised on gasoline and weed, so by the time they got to their cheap haven, there was little money left to buy property. And the vehicles sales on ebay did not go well. They winning bidders kept defaulting - They needed to raise money for their own (similar?) projects before they could pay fpr the vehicles. And the willingness of generous dupes to finance such foolishness had dried up.

So what to do? What can we learn from them?
Once they ran out of donations - they decided to "go back to the well" and try rebooting the scam that got them so much attention in the first place. They would come up with a revised version of how people could get millions and billions of dollars, by using some silly home made documents, Of course, these documents would be full of vague spiritual messages, which would bring in the punters. And the vagueness would also render them useless from a legal standpoint.

Does this all sound unlikely and impossible? Maybe.
But it is not pure invention.
Listen for yourself: http://www.5dmedianetwork.com/the-one-p ... arch-2014/

Heather Horsefeathers Lives !

And she has "been working hard on the energetics... for this Now-moment."
"The old documents were meant to fail... These will go straight to th top."
Where is BZ and her red-thumb brigade? They are needed by the Dream team.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

I don't know how I missed this from last month. Following on from the buzz of excitement a few weeks ago surrounding Charles Miller's Bank for International Settlements document, some Branch of the One People (aka Church of Latter Day Hippies) got the brain-wave to draft up a letter of demand to all Directors of the BIS which any and all believers are urged to print out and sign:
Subject: Courtesy Note about OPPT- UCC legal General Foreclosure action

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I am writing this letter to let you know, through the attached Courtesy Note, the general foreclosure of the entire illegal and fraudulent system of slavery, perpetrated by the so-called “nations”, that were essentially corporations “de jure et de facto” until January, 23rd 2013, as the OPPT legal and unrebutted action through the UCC filings stated a trim of every asset that belonged to the old corporative “states” system in favour af All The Eternal Essences Embodied.

You ALL already know that this is LAW now, from the moment the file named “Commercial Bill” (here attached) was notified to you from UCC itself, on October 24th, 2012.

I send to you copy of this document and a screenshot of the actual property situation of BIS – Bank of International Settlements, directly downloaded yesterday from the UCC official database on the Washington DC administration website.

However, I’m aware of the fact that One People is taking steps to create a pool of experts who will take charge of overseeing and managing the entire core business of BIS and its relations towards the Eternal Essences Embodied, now perfectly aware of their individual Infinite Value.

In relation to this unrebutted legal action that has become law more than a year ago, I ask NOW to all of you that every and all funds owned by EACH Eternal Essence Embodied are IMMEDIATELY released, as stated in the Commercial Bill I send to you today and in particular, the extent of 10 BILLIONS UNITS of Eternal Value for each individual, Eternal Essence, living at the present time on Mother Earth.

So, in Light of all of this, and through this lawful document, I ask to access to my fund ASAP as soon as possible and I declare that I’m not going to quit my opposition against any unlawful and illegal practices against the Sovereign Eternal Essences divine rights.

Please also refer to UCC document registered numbers given below:

# 2012079322
# 2012079290
# 2012088851
# 2012088865
# 2012086794
# 2012086802
# 2012094308
# 2012096047
# 2012094309
# 2012096074

UCC Law 1-103, 1-308, without prejudice.

With Love, Peace and Gratitude
For and With Mother Earth

(Put your full name and signature here)
Eternal Essence Embodied
Ah, hope springs eternal in the hearts of Eternal Essences everywhere, particularly when it comes to asserting their 'divine rights' (although I do seem to recall that Charles I lost his head completely when he tried to assert his). Notwithstanding, it is comforting to know that the One People are already preparing a crack team to parachute into key BIS positions to ensure that everything is handled properly.

I'm still not clear on the exchange rate for "10 billion units of eternal value" - perhaps a Macdonald's value meal voucher?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Alcibiades wrote:...Branch of the One People (aka Church of Latter Day Hippies)
The roots of this nonsense are both from things embraced by some "hippies" (the new age part) and things embraced by militias and the Montana Freemen, so perhaps "Church of the New Age of Latter Day Sovereigns?" What am I saying, it is, and always will be, the Church of Heather.
Alcibiades wrote:...particularly when it comes to asserting their 'divine rights' (although I do seem to recall that Charles I lost his head completely when he tried to assert his).
They didn't execute him, they chopped the head off of a clone and The Forces teleported him to the Mothership New Jerusalem. Or at least they thought it was the real him and the clone who got decapitated - these things can get confusing.

Alcibiades wrote:I'm still not clear on the exchange rate for "10 billion units of eternal value" - perhaps a Macdonald's value meal voucher?
The mind boggles at one person having so much happy meal and big mac value. But I think in this case "unit" means what urban dictionary says in #2 and #3, a slang term for the male member. As for the value, I suppose it depends on a lot of things that are hard to quantify. Most importantly, when detached to use for exchange, the value goes down considerably. Altogether an unworkable medium of exchange, if you ask me.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Sometimes, its the little things with TNT Tony that are the most hilarious. Recently TNT Tony has been telling his followers about how they'll all get their black card (the exclusive American Express centurion) when they go cash out and become millionaires. There are links all over the forums with people discussing how prestigious they will be with their black cards.

Whats hilarious is that it demonstrates how little basic knowledge they have about the financial system. American Express issues their cards, even if the dinar fantasy was real they aren't going to hand you a AMEX Centurion because you just deposited millions at some retail bank. AMEX is one of the most selective credit card companies out there, they won't touch anyone with a bankruptcy or any history of bad credit on their credit reports no matter your networth - and that includes most dinarians (given how they talk about cashing out their HELOCs and racking up CC debt to buy more dinar since the RV is always "tomorrow"). Even if you happened to find that rare dinarian with good credit, the banks where these idiots think they will be cashing out don't have the capacity to give them black cards, AMEX is not a retail bank business.

I know its all fantasy to begin with, but you would think TNT Tony would do enough research to at least get the spin-off fantasies like the black card thing right.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LightinDarkness wrote:I know its all fantasy to begin with, but you would think TNT Tony would do enough research to at least get the spin-off fantasies like the black card thing right.
I think that is the whole point, the gulls hangerson at Tony's are financially naive or gullible enough to swallow whatever he feeds them without bothering to check, and I seriously doubt that any of them would know how to check on it, always assuming they had enough sense to even think of it. I'm still amazed that any of them are able to maintain bank accounts no brighter than they are.

Since it is all lies anyway, none of them will ever have reason to find out one way or the other since the RV ain't nevah gonna happen!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

I know of no one who has a Black card. If you truly are wealthy why would you need one? I've seen people use their debit card to buy a car with, why would you need anything bigger? Buy a third world country?

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JamesVincent wrote:I know of no one who has a Black card. If you truly are wealthy why would you need one? I've seen people use their debit card to buy a car with, why would you need anything bigger? Buy a third world country?
James, as you get higher in the echelons of the Illuminati, you will start getting assignments that require a great number of large purchases in order to get a particular conspiracy going. For instance, when we recently decided to ship the prosperity packages to Regula VI (to block for the umpteenth time of them being delivered to their rightful owners), it became apparent very quickly that this was going to take a whole lot of dough to move them out on FedEx. Instead of having to lug a bunch of gold bars downtown, the Black card I was issued from Appropriations on the 114th floor came in very handy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I know half a dozen people with black cards. Credit cards still give good shit like miles and different random perks.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JamesVincent wrote:I know of no one who has a Black card. If you truly are wealthy why would you need one? I've seen people use their debit card to buy a car with, why would you need anything bigger? Buy a third world country?
I have an AMEX Platinum Card, which is as far as I know the "top" AMEX personal card. As far as using it goes, it's no different than a plain old green card (AMEX cards have no set limit, what you can charge is determined on a transactional basis according to some formula they have).
The fee is a lot higher, $450, but I get some perks on airlines, other travel and concierge service which can get me tickets to events that are otherwise hard to get, I went to see the Stones last year and got my tickets through AMEX.
I have never used it to buy a car, but I do pay virtually all my bills with it, I set anything I can to auto pay and make one monthly payment for everything, its convenient and I get toms of free sky-miles with it. I used my rewards points to go to an all inclusive resort in Costa Rica a few months back.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote: I have never used it to buy a car, but I do pay virtually all my bills with it, I set anything I can to auto pay and make one monthly payment for everything, its convenient and I get toms of free sky-miles with it. I used my rewards points to go to an all inclusive resort in Costa Rica a few months back.
True, point taken. I always did all the same things with my debit card or just have it taken straight from the bank. The debit card I had for the business would allow me to take up to $10,000 per day out of ATMs (try doing that when most ATMS are limited to $300 per transaction ) and charge what I needed for materials and whatnot. If I ran over they had a line of credit attached to the account so I would just pay the overage when the job was done. As far as vacations... what are those? Most people I dealt with did the same thing.