Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote:I like that for the weeks the OPAL people have been discussing the GEET thing, none of them have brought up the question of whether it works or not.
I seriously doubt if any of them are functional enough let alone smart enough to even get to the point that it would even enter their feeble little minds. It's magic, their guru said so, so it must therefore work.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

OPPT UPDATE: A WAR BETWEEN GROUPS THAT DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST - THE OPPT VS THE WHITE DRAGONS VS UN SWISSINDO

As time goes on the people involved in the OPPT/IUV Exchange scam continue to either get crazier or are so desperate to bring meaning to their lives that they will engage in dramatic conflict with other people who ALSO claim to be representing groups with mythical authority/powers that don't really exist.

For those of you not keeping track, there is a group called UN SWISSINDO that is made up of a few crazy people in Indonesia who have for years been issuing very fancy proclamations acting as if they were in control of the United Nations and were releasing prosperity funds from the ultra-rich Mr. Sino (another fictional character) to bring down the dark cabal. But their method of doing this is rather unusual - they contact other people in the prosperity scam world and try to get them to sign on to the UN SWISSINDO plan. So you have crazy people in a mythical group with no real authority or money contacting other people representing prosperity funds who also have no money or authority. For example, US SWISSINDO offered Deryl Zeleny the mythical UN General Post...and he took it, because who doesn't want to be a (Fake) high ranking official?

Anyways, UN SWISSINDO had previously drawn in the OPPT via one of the gurus (Chris Hales) with promises to partner and send everyone $5 million to hold them all over until we could ascend to 5D. Chris Hales went full crazy and, as I suspected, was removed from the OPPT by chief guru Lisa Harrison. You know you've gone full nuts when your too crazy for the OPPT. Now the crazy people in UN SWISSINDO have contacted one of the semi-famous youtube conspiracy nut telling him he gets UN diplomatic immunity and will help lead a global media revolution. Well, this guy, goes by the name Dutchsinse, of course thinks its all real and agrees in order to get the fake UN immunity documents (note: isn't it illegal to be claiming to be giving people immunity). He posts pics of the magical oath US SWISSINDO made him sign, which is actually a variation of the insane OPPT oath made up by Chris Hales a few months ago. Then, being the BRAVE WARRIOR OF THE LIGHT that he is, he blows this thing wide open by doing a youtube video about how US SWISSINDO and the OPPT are up to no good because. Why is that? Why, because they are making people sign oaths and promising conspiracy kooks money and power to execute the SWISSINDO plan! This video had 25,000+ views by the time I saw it.

Then it gets even more hilarious. Ben Fulford (other crazy conspiracy talking head) gets involved and says The White Dragon Society (other fake group) is not backing UN SWISSINDO as they claim and The White Dragons are also now questioning the OPPT! Oh no! Its a conspiracy clusterf**k with so many people rushing to put themselves and their (non-existent) mythical groups in the spotlight. And they all think ITS ALL REAL even though they've made UP ALL OF IT.

Links for your amusement:
Dutchinese being a BRAVE WARRIOR by revealing that he was "offered the world" and refused it, much like Jesus Christ himself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... h4hnJ_h7_o

Lisa Harrison freaking out:
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com ... ssing.html

Ben Fulford trying to quickly move to get in the spotlight to show how powerful he is with his (fake) White Dragon Family friends:
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/10/am ... -with.html

I don't know how much crazier you can get than this, at this point all these people are living in a world that is 100% delusional and has no connection to reality even int he smallest way. If I didn't know better I would think this was all a big modern version of a Dungeon and Dragons roleplaying game.
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

That video by the Duchinese guy now has 30,000+ views - it was 25,000+ only this morning. Its only been up for about 48 hours. I know that all those viewers were not people like you and I just watching the crazy people babble on through the insane asylum windows. Even if 10% of those viewers were sane people, that means 27,000+ are all in this delusion. That is scary, folks.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't know if this can get any crazier, but it certainly is high on the hilarity scale, I can't remember the last time I nearly choked from laughing so hard. Maybe they'll all arrest each other and banish themselves to an alternate universe where this all makes sense. i think all we're missing are the FRUSAites, and possibly some other worthies, like maybe we can get Gassy Rassy taking sides.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I was wondering if OPPT et al had come up on Patrick Bellringer's radar, and it has. The old anti-Semite posts screeds from a guy named "Casper" and last spring he had a few fits about Heather not having the same imaginary friends as he does. A reader asked Bellringer, and he explained all.

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' OPPT - OITC - COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: Bellringer
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2013 12:39 PMSubject: Re : OPPT and New message

Dear Patrick ;

here in Italy and, as far as I know, also in Germany and other European countries, OPPT has created a cyclone on the net and on the social networks.

Many people believe OPPT will free them from the slavery of the banks as it seems that at the due time, every person will get 10 billion dollars.

On the other hand, I was following Caspers’ reports and especially the last one of yesterday with information not very enthusiastic about Heather .

I gave my availability to translate some of the OPPT documents to be published on the OPPT Italian website, but following Caspers’ message of yesterday,

I’m now a bit confused and therefore, I’m asking you to enlighten me.

If you don’t mind, and have the responses, I would like to ask your opinion about OPPT.

Is what Casper says true? Is Heather after the collateral accounts? Can Heather be trusted?

Is Heather working for the Black cabal?.

Many thanks in advance for your reply.

In Love and Light.

AM

(Response)
TO: AM
DATE: May 6, 2013
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear AM:

OPPT (One People's Public Trust) is just another decoy by the Darkside to fool the people and take attention away from the true NESARA (National Economic Security and Reformation Act) legislation of the U.S. of 2000, which will change the world, when it is enforced.

Casper has made reference to it and the big fight by Obama to stop it. I do believe we shall see NESARA happen---and soon. I do not see how Mother Earth can wait much longer for mankind to act to bring and end to the Darkside's reign.

Hold the Light, my friend, and stay hopeful.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#1 (Reply)

----- Original Message -----
To: 'Bellringer'
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 9:29 AM
Subject: R: OPPT

Dear Patrick ;

very many thanks for your reply.

I wanted to have your opinion, because when I asked my spirit within whether Heather Ann Tucci ( one of the 3 people that created OPPT), was working for the good of humanity, the response I had was positive “sik”

Following Casper’s updates, I’ve been reading for years about the Collateral Accounts. But what really are these Collateral Accounts?

Can you please explain to me or, ask Casper to explain if you do not know the answer?.

Many thanks.

In Love and Light.

AM

(Response)

TO: AM
DATE: May 6, 2013
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear AM:

As I have explained in previous writings, Global Family sits above all nations, and holds control of the world's wealth, as arranged hundreds of years ago by the Family Dynasties of the world. This wealth is held in various countries and under custodians appointed by Global Family.

Dr. Ray C. Dam of Cambodia was appointed many years ago by Global Family, as a very low level custodian with some assets to be used only for humanitarian purposes. These assets Dr. Dam called "Collateral Accounts" under his organization, the OITC (Office of the International Treasury Control). Dr. Dam, Whistleblower, Keenan and others working with OITC have led people to believe they control the world's wealth, when in fact, they can do nothing without the approval of Dr. Tsai Cheng Lee of China, who is the sole signatory for the Global Family wealth.

OITC has no connection whatsoever to NESARA, the Prosperity Programs or the Farm Claims, or to the World Trust of Violinio Germain. Global Family wealth comes from the many Family Dynasties of the world, some as old as 5000 years and more. Some years ago, Dr. Ray C. Dam was caught in fraudulent activity in Cambodia and subsequently was demoted in his status with Global Family. Today, OITC hold little wealth and authority, but they have succeeded in fooling many people to believe otherwise.

This is another example of how greed over money is a source of evil. May Love and Light soon conquer the Darkness.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

I see where "AK" is begging for $1500 for a ticket to Morocco. Seems his wife has dumped him and he is going to live with Heather and "D". A gaggle of crazies in one place.

"By American Kabuki (Bill)

Just an update on the Morocco trip, my traveling friend has been delayed so I've decided that his time lines are probably not going to coincide with mine. He'll probably come along later once he gets his projects finished. I know he wants to meet Heather. He has obligations he can't get out of right now that prevent him from traveling. So time for me to move forward with what I need to get done. I am going to attempt to raise some funds for the $1500 airfare I need to get there on my own. I know he'd buy it if he could go, but he can't right now.

Lots has been going on at home, my spouse and I are parting company, this has been brewing for a number of years and it seems to be mutual. I've known for a number of years this day was coming. We'll end up friends, we began as friends. We're filing a no-fault divorce in California which in most cases doesn't even require appearing before a judge. But its awkward at times. But I know if I don't pursue my heart I'll end up back in the ICU I was in 2009. The body, mind and heart have to be coherent to be well. I must go. I did my best to make it work but its not working. I agreed to be out of the house by the end of November so that's my current bottom line. After that I am homeless. My partner is not a bad person and I'll never say anything bad about her. She was a wonderful mother to my daughter. She just doesn't quit get the intensity I felt about what I am doing the last couple of years and desires a more "normal" life and avoiding attention. I've never done "normal" very well... nor do I blend in well. I want to change the world into a better place. So there lies the basic conflict. No right or wrong to it. It just is. Different personalities and needs.

I have work to do and a place to stay. But first I got to get there. And the nice thing about what I will be doing is that its not dependent on any country, and I can keep doing it when I leave, whenever that may be. My desire is to stay at least a year and become very fluent in French and maybe learn a bit of Arabic too. I have some rudimentary "taxi-cab" French skills from year I spent working for the French TGV train installing computer systems ready for the Channel Tunnel Eurorail system, but they need much polishing. I feel very much at home in French cultures and Morocco has a lot of French influence.

Once I get there I might even be able at long last to remove ads from my blog, if things go well. That's been kind of a necessary evil for me as a tiny source of income as I have been in this transition since 2009 from coming literally back from the dead (I had the whole Near Death Experience thing), exploring what the dimensional change was I was told about was in my NDE (thank you Blossom Goodchild and Sheldon!). I have spent the years since 2009 rebuilding my body, muscle control and health, when I got out of ICU I had to relearn how to walk and feed myself. Then I rebuilt my leg muscles so I could go up and down stairs safely, I lost fine motor skills and control and had to redevelop that. I am healthy now and I can go overseas and pursue my joys and passions. Lots of years left in me so its time to go be productive.

If you can, and feel motivated to do so, please consider sending $5 or so via the PayPal link on the right side of the blog. With the size of the readership I have $5 does a lot. This is a real need for me now. I've got less than 5 weeks left here and I'll probably be backing close into the end of my November deadline now just trying to get an affordable air fare.

Once I am there I will of course keep the blog going as usual. Location doesn't matter for that.

In any case that's what's going on here. I love you all and thank for taking the time to read my blog and for sending me all the wonderful emails, articles, thank yous, criticisms and jokes that I get. I really do have an amazing audience of readers. You mean so much to me! Love you all!"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

thunter quoting AK wrote:She just doesn't quit get the intensity I felt about what I am doing the last couple of years and desires a more "normal" life and avoiding attention.
Really? Who woulda thought...
thunter quoting AK wrote:thank you Blossom Goodchild
I hadn't heard of Blossom for a while - you might remember her 2008 prediction that took a portion of the Internet by storm.
Like wildfires in the Australian outback, rumors of an upcoming mass televised UFO sighting over American skies are taking the Internet by storm. Blossom Goodchild, an Aussie actress and author, has the international Ufology community on its ear with channeled information concerning the eminent appearance of a massive extraterrestrial spacecraft for October 14th, 2008. Calling themselves ‘The Federation of Light’, these Beings from another world have stated to Goodchild that they intend not only to make themselves known, but also to remain more or less in place for a full 72 hour period, thereby providing the media with ample opportunity to once and for all capture on film evidence that will silence the skeptics and debunkers forever. The predicted rendezvous point? Alabama.
100% correct except for the date, which is going to be "soon." How soon? The answer is in each and every one of us, so it would be superfluous to actually state it here.
The Federation of Light via Blossom Goodchild: October 6, 2013

Blossom: Greetings to you my friends. Your last communication got people on the edge of their seats due to the ‘shine your shoes’ comment. There DOES seem to be an air of expectancy (once again) … yet sometimes I wonder if we put this upon ourselves because we are desperate!!!

Federation of Light: Good morning to you from your point of view. From ours … we would simply say GOOD.

What one must try to understand is that there is always an air of expectancy … for within each new moment something wonderful can be created of your choice and of the disposition you choose to be in. This you KNOW.

Yet we would say that what is to come about is MORE than the WOW factor.

It is MORE than the FEELING of expectancy.
It is MORE than the energies lifting and for you to integrate with them . . .

It is MUCH MORE than all of these things. For what is to come is to CHANGE EVERYTHING.

You discuss in your world what such an EVENT could be. Yet we say that this of which we speak is THE BIGGEST EVENT that humanity has known.
Blossom: Oh, I do hate to be a party pooper … For that which is coming through right now sounds very close and therefore one can get very excited … yet my dilemma is that of ‘soon, very close’ etc. You know this of me by now. Not that I am skeptic … it’s just the time frame thing . For indeed we have been down this track so many times before.

Federation of Light: Then dearest friend … what would you have us say? For we speak only in our TRUTH … of our TRUTH … FOR WE ARE TRUTH ITSELF SPEAKING … And therefore we implore you to go deeply within your Being and find out what time frame we are speaking of. We ask you to do this now … each one of you reading these words.
Finally.
thunter quoting this idiot yet again wrote:If you can, and feel motivated to do so, please consider sending $5 or so via the PayPal link on the right side of the blog. With the size of the readership I have $5 does a lot. This is a real need for me now. I've got less than 5 weeks left here and I'll probably be backing close into the end of my November deadline now just trying to get an affordable air fare.
Bingo.
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

if I were the soon-to-be-ex, I'd pay for his ticket one-way in the fond hope of never seeing him again.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is AK the Bill trying to deposit his value or is that a different Bill?

And no-fault my ass. It's clearly his fault for being a dumb ass and falling for this shit. Is food and housing free in Morocco because I don't think he's thought out any of this sh*t through.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I doubt this is the same Bill, but who knows? He seems to have many names.

Friday, October 18, 2013
Thank you! Almost there!

Thank you for the donations to the airfare! We are getting very close to what is needed, about $500 more and we're there.

Thank you again from my heart to yours!
Posted by Obi-Wan Kabuki at 8:21 AM
"Follow the Money"
Flatulating Bovine

Post by Flatulating Bovine »

Deep Knight wrote:
Like wildfires in the Australian outback, rumors of an upcoming mass televised UFO sighting over American skies are taking the Internet by storm. Blossom Goodchild, an Aussie actress and author, has the international Ufology community on its ear with channeled information concerning the eminent appearance of a massive extraterrestrial spacecraft for October 14th, 2008. Calling themselves ‘The Federation of Light’, these Beings from another world have stated to Goodchild that they intend not only to make themselves known, but also to remain more or less in place for a full 72 hour period, thereby providing the media with ample opportunity to once and for all capture on film evidence that will silence the skeptics and debunkers forever. The predicted rendezvous point? Alabama.
This explains it. They are coming to Earth just to see the Talladega race this weekend, but failed to get their tickets to the infield barbecue.
LightinDarkness

Well everyone, the One People Absent Limits magical sex bus tour is starting! The true believers have cashed out what little they have left of their credit lines and mortgages and paid up for our gurus to do a continental tour with a caravan of three or so RVs. Its impossible to put a figure on how much donations they received for this insanity, but I would guesstimate in the range of $30k-$40k all in including the expensive air fares for people like Lisa Harrison to fly round trip from the UK. What is most interesting is that this amount of money is not being donated by a lot of people, it looks like a few dozen are doing it. I would estimate the TOTAL amount of people who show up to the magical bus tour meetings to be NO GREATER than 250 people total. And to be honest with you I think the 250 is a stretch, its probably more like 175 to 200. But these are the true believers in every sense and every way. They have drunk the kool aid, they have worshiped at the altar of Heather Tucci-Jarraf and the gibberish filings.

I have stayed away from described the OPPT/I UV Exchange stuff as a cult, but as someone with a MA in religion who actually studied cults for my masters thesis I think I have a qualified academic opinion on this. In my academic opinion, we have now reached cult status. We have all the required elements that support the sociology of religion definition*:

(1) Small informal group: Nothing better desribes the organization of the OPPT/I UV people. Its a loosely connected network through the "5D media network" calls.
(2) Lacks definitive authority structure: While its true that Heather is the charismatic leader here, the authority structure is fluid. The reigns of power seem to shift between the gurus (Lisa Harrison, Brian Kelly, Bob Wright, etc.) to even occasionally some of the true believers (BZ Meyers).
(3) Spontaneous development: Arrived on the prosperity scam scene basically from no where in December 2012.
(4) Mystically and individually oriented: Nothing better describes the new age philosophy of the OPPT/IUV Exchange - it is essentially "ye are all eternal essence (Gods)".
(5) Derives its ideology from outside predominate religious culture: No need to explain here, I think we all agree on this one.

*From Rihardson, JT. (1993). Definitions of cult: From sociological-technical to popular-negative. Review of Religious Research, 34(4): 348-356.

Most cults, although not all, have ritual rites of passage whose purpose is to strengthen the group think. That is the magical sex bus tour embodied. On this weeks conference call we were regaled with stories from true believers about what the meetings would involve: healing circles, dancing to the one people song, opening "energy portals" etc. Basically, one big exercise in reinforcing the "we are the chosen and know what is really going on" thought process.

I have to point out that not all cults are dangerous, and being a cult in and of itself is not always a negative thing. But I do believe - and the research supports - that cult status makes the people involved more likely to engage in criminal behavior of violence if they run into some sort of cognitive dissonance between the real world and what they are taught by their leaders. That is what worries me about this whole thing, eventually the true believers will no longer be able to contain the cognitive dissonance between "you are the value/the banks are all gangsters out to monetize your signature" soverign citizen stuff and the reality of "thats all crazy talk."
LightinDarkness

On this week's conference call there was a perfect example of why I think the cognitive dissonance these people experience is going to cause problems:

There was a caller who related the story of a friend who was put in jail for (4!) months because...wait for it...he was carrying a gun in Colorado without a permit. Why no permit? Why because that gives the corporate state jurisdiction! She admitted they knew this was coming - this guy was a "fight against the man!" type who fell for OPPT immediately and went full on crazy with the soverign citizen/you are the value propaganda. Even now hes causing problems in jail because hes passing out OPPT propaganda to the inmates. Hes making it worse on himself by doing things like refusing an attorney ("because that would show hes incompetent and a ward of the court") and declining bail ("bail is baal and the worship of evil").

Now, remember, if the OPPT is true there is no way this guy could be in jail. The corporate state of Colorado has been foreclosed upon by Heather. The police had no jurisdiction. Hes done the soverign/OPPT dance and said all the right things, the police should be fleeing from him and releasing him.

But instead hes going to sit in jail, stewing, for four months. And hes armed. And so is his significant other. Does it guarantee violence? No, but it makes it a lot more likely.
LightinDarkness

Another update from this week's propaganda call...the crazy train just keeps on rolling...

Remember all those free energy devices that were coming on the OPAL magical sex bus tour? The ones where your car would run on water? Turns out that won't be happening. Why? Brian Kelly revealed that the evil government has satellites that can track any car that runs on water and pin point exactly who owns it, so while of course they have the technology (hint: it never existed and it never will) that they can't use it or else they'll be locked up by the federal government.

Instead they will be using "free energy" devices which require CRUDE OIL and mixing it with other stuff one gallon supposedly lets your car run for 800 miles. Assuming its not vaporware (like the run on water stuff), I can't wait for someone to do this and then destroy their engine. Also, since when did crude oil = free energy?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:Brian Kelly revealed that the evil government has satellites that can track any car that runs on water and pin point exactly who owns it, so while of course they have the technology (hint: it never existed and it never will) that they can't use it or else they'll be locked up by the federal government.
Brian's claim is actually true. As soon as Conspiracy Central found out that the OPPTers were going to be running around in water-powered cars, we realized that this needed to stopped. Letters went out to OPPT leaders from Illuminati HQ and warned them that we had just launched a bunch of water-powered rockets into orbit carrying jello-powered satellites that would be able to track them.

Of course, we have no such devices, but it is a given that the OPPTers can't resist a good conspiracy theory and are going to fall for it hook, line and sinker.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

The Observer wrote: Brian's claim is actually true. As soon as Conspiracy Central found out that the OPPTers were going to be running around in water-powered cars, we realized that this needed to stopped. Letters went out to OPPT leaders from Illuminati HQ and warned them that we had just launched a bunch of water-powered rockets into orbit carrying jello-powered satellites that would be able to track them.

Of course, we have no such devices, but it is a given that the OPPTers can't resist a good conspiracy theory and are going to fall for it hook, line and sinker.
A meta conspiracy!

*golf clap*
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:Brian Kelly revealed that the evil government has satellites that can track any car that runs on water and pin point exactly who owns it, so while of course they have the technology (hint: it never existed and it never will) that they can't use it or else they'll be locked up by the federal government.
Brian's claim is actually true. As soon as Conspiracy Central found out that the OPPTers were going to be running around in water-powered cars, we realized that this needed to stopped. Letters went out to OPPT leaders from Illuminati HQ and warned them that we had just launched a bunch of water-powered rockets into orbit carrying jello-powered satellites that would be able to track them.

What about asphalt powered cars?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I seriously considered writing that "Electric Vatican-Approved Courtesy Notice Acid Test" Deep Knight adventure I threatened you with in another thread, and even blocked out a few chapters in my mind (all inspired by some of my favorite bits of 60's literature), but realized that reality would probably trump my fiction. And it is. For example, in Chapter 4 I was going to have Erasmus of America join the group to convert their DO-BE RV engine to burn water and end up converting them to Omni Law advocates, but this latest development would have ruined that...
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Does anyone have their itinerary?

I'd LOVE to pay them a visit if they're in my area.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:Remember all those free energy devices that were coming on the OPAL magical sex bus tour? The ones where your car would run on water? Turns out that won't be happening. Why? Brian Kelly revealed that the evil government has satellites that can track any car that runs on water and pin point exactly who owns it, so while of course they have the technology (hint: it never existed and it never will) that they can't use it or else they'll be locked up by the federal government.
Let me get this straight, these folks have multiple websites where they’ve been posting itineraries and maps, they’re planning to “stream” things live along the way and have daily, if not hourly, updates posted as to where they are and where you can meet them – right? But if they burn water in their RVs the government can track and arrest them. Uh huh.

My engines run on water story.

In the later 70s I went to a party where somehow this drunken guy found out I was a chemist. He buttonholed me and demanded I reveal the secret information as to what chemical could be added to water to produce a gasoline substitute. I’ve always been interested in “Kooks” and their “inconceivable concepts,” so rather than telling this guy to get lost, I tried to understand his logic. He was cooperative (Beer, the magic elixir) and I summarized his thinking thus:

1. Water is a liquid
2. Gasoline is a liquid, but unlike water it has a strong smell
3. Water can be made to have strong smells by adding things, e.g. perfume
4. Thus, if you add the right thing to water you can make gasoline or the equivalent out of it
5. But, petroleum companies make huge amounts of money from selling gasoline
6. So, they somehow keep chemists like me from blabbing, and the fact that I didn’t blab proves this.

I believe you could apply this same laser-beam logic to most conspiracies.
"Follow the Money"