Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:I'm no engineer...but, uh, if their "free energy machine" is based off a Telsa patent which is a PISTON ENGINE, then it isn't free energy.

And why all the legal disclaimers? I thought Heather Tucci-Jarraf shut down all legal systems on December 25, 2012? Whoops...
Common law disclaimers?

Their engine is based on a generator coupled with a motor, what used to be called a dynamo. These were once used to convert power to different standards, but for years various inventors have tried to generate more than they use, hence the free energy thing. Hook the output to the input but get extra current you can use. These sometimes appear to work, mostly because someone uses meters that can be fooled by voltage spikes. This is what the .pdf means by "... work in harmony with natural laws, rather than with the power-wasting symmetric motor and generator designs used in today’s mainstream industry." It's not that they're "symmetric" (their design is too) but that they're made to give an efficient waveform by not having a lot of unused space. This one has only 4 widely-spaced poles which will give a spiky waveform - and you know the rest.

The proof here is that you never see any of these of any significant size (e.g. 1000+ watts) plugged into itself. Instead you see power in and out on meters. The only ones you see running in a loop only "generate" enough energy to keep going in perpetual motion, but when they get busted by cheated investors they always find a hidden battery. Always.

But I'm sure that Hope Girl will get a good vacation out of this, even though there might be a bit of stress once the OPPT/IUV people figure out it doesn't work. Maybe they'll send her a courtesy notice.

LightinDarkness wrote:she requests 6k for her "free energy team" to go to Morocco. But her "free energy team" is really just her and one other person I think, and even at 1.5k each for plane tickets that is still 4.5k left over and if they stay for 2 months they will be able to live like kings.
Here's the accounting she put up with the GoFundYourself request:

$6,460 needed for traveling Expenses for 3 people:

Airfare $5,000 3 Round Trip tickets US-Tangiers with Baggage.
Accommodations $400 Shared rental arrangement 3 people for 2.5 weeks
Meals $250 Meals at ($10-12) a day for 14 days
Car Rental/ Taxi $210 Rental Car for 7 days at $30 a day
Gofundme fees $600

Total: $6,460

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO OUR MOROCCO QEG CAMPAIGN!!!!

Thank you so much for you help! We can’t do this without you and a new spirit of service to humanity!

-HopeGirl

"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

LightinDarkness wrote:One final note, I keep noticing that D (removing the shackles blog) has to keep making blog posts asking people to not dress in skimpy clothing and stop the public displays of affection. Apparently they are surprised that this is a problem, what did they expect when trying to start a hippy commune in a country that has such a strong Islamic cultural tradition?
I thought you guys were joking about the sex cult stuff.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Jeffrey wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:One final note, I keep noticing that D (removing the shackles blog) has to keep making blog posts asking people to not dress in skimpy clothing and stop the public displays of affection. Apparently they are surprised that this is a problem, what did they expect when trying to start a hippy commune in a country that has such a strong Islamic cultural tradition?
I thought you guys were joking about the sex cult stuff.

No.. why do you think Heather's husband divorced her ass...... she's screwing around with AK BK and Special K...
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Deep Knight wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:I'm no engineer...but, uh, if their "free energy machine" is based off a Telsa patent which is a PISTON ENGINE, then it isn't free energy.

And why all the legal disclaimers? I thought Heather Tucci-Jarraf shut down all legal systems on December 25, 2012? Whoops...
Common law disclaimers?

Their engine is based on a generator coupled with a motor, what used to be called a dynamo. These were once used to convert power to different standards, but for years various inventors have tried to generate more than they use, hence the free energy thing. Hook the output to the input but get extra current you can use. These sometimes appear to work, mostly because someone uses meters that can be fooled by voltage spikes. This is what the .pdf means by "... work in harmony with natural laws, rather than with the power-wasting symmetric motor and generator designs used in today’s mainstream industry." It's not that they're "symmetric" (their design is too) but that they're made to give an efficient waveform by not having a lot of unused space. This one has only 4 widely-spaced poles which will give a spiky waveform - and you know the rest.

The proof here is that you never see any of these of any significant size (e.g. 1000+ watts) plugged into itself. Instead you see power in and out on meters. The only ones you see running in a loop only "generate" enough energy to keep going in perpetual motion, but when they get busted by cheated investors they always find a hidden battery. Always.

But I'm sure that Hope Girl will get a good vacation out of this, even though there might be a bit of stress once the OPPT/IUV people figure out it doesn't work. Maybe they'll send her a courtesy notice.

LightinDarkness wrote:she requests 6k for her "free energy team" to go to Morocco. But her "free energy team" is really just her and one other person I think, and even at 1.5k each for plane tickets that is still 4.5k left over and if they stay for 2 months they will be able to live like kings.
Here's the accounting she put up with the GoFundYourself request:

$6,460 needed for traveling Expenses for 3 people:

Airfare $5,000 3 Round Trip tickets US-Tangiers with Baggage.
Accommodations $400 Shared rental arrangement 3 people for 2.5 weeks
Meals $250 Meals at ($10-12) a day for 14 days
Car Rental/ Taxi $210 Rental Car for 7 days at $30 a day
Gofundme fees $600

Total: $6,460

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO OUR MOROCCO QEG CAMPAIGN!!!!

Thank you so much for you help! We can’t do this without you and a new spirit of service to humanity!

-HopeGirl

There may be some people who think you can "fix the world" by sending a chubby chick to Morocco, but I ain't one of them.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

The inimitable D, freshly returned to the Moroccan mothership, remains a strong advocate and doctrinal interpreter of Heatherism, a kind of priestly intermediary between the Great One and the unwashed.

Her latest blog reinforces Heather's obsession with signatures and how the dark ones use these squiggles to drain you of your value.
As I have pointed out over the past few days, "They" need your signature to take your value. "They" cannot touch your value even with a 10 foot pole without that scribble that is your signature.... hence they will do ANYTHING to get your signature onto a document.

Everything you sign, from here on out, should include the words "Without Prejudice". For me, it is now part of my signature on EVERYTHING.

One thing that Heather explained to me yesterday that makes absolute sense to me, is that anytime you are asked to fill out any form- whether you have to sign it or not- be sure to write the words "without prejudice" on the form somewhere visible. For example: when you enter a country and they give you that little form to fill out with your name and where you are coming from and where you are going to etc..., even though there is no spot on the form for your signature, you should still write on the form "without prejudice", with or without your signature. That will nullify any agreement that they are trying to force upon you with the use of that form.
I know I always feel drained and weak at the knees after signing large cheques for plumbers and other tradesmen. Presumably they are in on it too.

On the other hand, since it has been stated with authority at various times that people are luminous beings and receptacles of infinite value, would we miss a few bucks here and there? And what is going to happen once written signatures are completely replaced by electronic ones for banking and other transactions? I'm sure the Cabal has already got that all figured out.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Oh, wow -- the magic words for which we have all been eagerly waiting! "Without prejudice" will repel the minions of the ebil gummint like garlic repels a vampire!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Oh, wow -- the magic words for which we have all been eagerly waiting! "Without prejudice" will repel the minions of the ebil gummint like garlic repels a vampire!
No offense, but this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. EVERYONE knows that you have to sign "Without Prejudice UCC 1-308" or the magic doesn't work! As you know, Article 1, subsection 308 of the Uniform Commercial Code addresses the concept of reservation of rights with regard to performance or acceptance of contract terms, specifically establishing the protection of rights in a commercial setting where contract terms cause unknowing conflict with or risk to certain rights. In other words, you get to make it mean anything you want 'cause that's legalese and none of us normal people understand it!

Is that cool or what?
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Oh, wow -- the magic words for which we have all been eagerly waiting! "Without prejudice" will repel the minions of the ebil gummint like garlic repels a vampire!
Which is why the Illuminati hired a group of vampires (Dark Brotherhood Local 238) to take over the processing of signed "without prejudice" paperwork. Of course, if the idiots out there ever figure out to start using garlic juice instead of ink when signing, then we may have a problem...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

I (state your name) do hereby decree prepaid and pre processed that I need a drink badly after rereading this whole thread from top to bottom... Nunc Pro Dork, PIzza Pizza With Prejudice unless it's Laphroaig... neat...
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Airfare $5,000 3 Round Trip tickets US-Tangiers with Baggage."

3 = THREE ! Tickets
Why?
Does she need three seats?

Who are the other two?
(Her parents?)
What are they up to?

BTW, I am planning a one week holiday.
Should I Crowd fund that too?
I can promise to spend a few hours spouting crazy nonsense
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

/ 2 - "Highest and Best Use" /

The 5d-Forum has evolved.
It is now a place whose main purpose it is to carry ads like this:
AD:
Selling Dumps + Pin Transfer Cvv MSR605 USB Card Reader / Writer BUY FAKE PASSPORT
==
> http://www.5dmedianetwork.com/forum/the ... ritish-10/

That's logical.
It is now a good place to buy (or sell) fake passports,
which might be used to travel to Morocco to buys some drugs,
and join the (now stationary) magical bus tour.
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

/ 3 - Last post today /

25-03-2014: WHY SWISSINDO IS NOT UN AGENDA

= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Q7CxTQjxE =

Ron thinks "enforcement of laws is necessary"

People need to be forced to "return what they have stolen."

Okay. Good idea.
Ron, you took money from the bank to buy your house.
If you really believe what you say, pay back what you took.
If you do not, you are a thief.

Let's see the outspoken Paradoxman stand up for what he says he believes in.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I think the whole UN SWISSINDO thing is illustrative of how absolutely detached from reality people can be. Here is good old Ron arguing over whether its part of a UN agenda...no Ron, its not, because its completely made up. UN SWISSINDO is a organization dreamed up by fruitcakes who are crazier than Ron who have spent the past 5 years posting rambling nonsense on their blog and recruiting conspiracy/new age spokespeople on promises of "funding" and "diplomatic unity." Promises which never come because...well, its entirely made up.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JennyD wrote:I (state your name) do hereby decree prepaid and pre processed that I need a drink badly after rereading this whole thread from top to bottom... Nunc Pro Dork, PIzza Pizza With Prejudice unless it's Laphroaig... neat...
My compliments, truly inspired. I suggest we try and insert the "Nunc Pro Dork, Pizza Pizza!" magic language into as many documents as possible. I also thing we should insist people sign contracts and documents with "with extreme prejudice" after their name.
Wikipedia wrote:In military and other covert operations, terminate with extreme prejudice is a euphemism for aggressive execution (playing on the expression "termination with prejudice" of an employment contract). In a military intelligence context, it is generally understood as an order to assassinate.
DailyPlanet wrote:"Airfare $5,000 3 Round Trip tickets US-Tangiers with Baggage."

3 = THREE ! Tickets
Why?
Does she need three seats?
Have you see her videos and the size of her seat?
DailyPlanet wrote:Who are the other two?
(Her parents?)
What are they up to?
The idiots in Morroco talk about a "QEG team," which very well may be her, her stepfather who built the magic generator, and her mother to make them tea.
DailyPlanet wrote:BTW, I am planning a one week holiday.
Should I Crowd fund that too?
I can promise to spend a few hours spouting crazy nonsense
Write Brian and tell him there's a fundamental flaw in the free energy scheme. Look up some other free energy site that "explains" how it works, extract the funny-sounding terms, scramble 'em up, and spout 'em out to back up your assertion. You know, "the unified quantum field strength of the singularity is hypermagnetically unbalanced." Then tell him you know how to fix this, and would be willing to travel to Morocco. Then just sit back and wait.

With luck, you'll not only get "funded," but they'll do the legwork for you. Insist you buy the tickets and make the reservations yourself, then go wherever you want!

DailyPlanet wrote:People need to be forced to "return what they have stolen."

Okay. Good idea.
Ron, you took money from the bank to buy your house.
If you really believe what you say, pay back what you took.
If you do not, you are a thief.

Let's see the outspoken Paradoxman stand up for what he says he believes in.
The argument goes something like this:

You borrow money from a bank to buy a house.
They sell your note to a mortgage company (or use your note as an asset they can borrow against).
Since they made money right away, they somehow benefit twice from your loan (conveniently forgetting the mortgage company now gets your payments, not the bank).
That's the same thing as stealing.
Since stealing is fraud, the whole thing is criminal, so you don't owe them anything.

Magic!

LightinDarkness wrote:I think the whole UN SWISSINDO thing is illustrative of how absolutely detached from reality people can be. Here is good old Ron arguing over whether its part of a UN agenda...no Ron, its not, because its completely made up. UN SWISSINDO is a organization dreamed up by fruitcakes who are crazier than Ron who have spent the past 5 years posting rambling nonsense on their blog and recruiting conspiracy/new age spokespeople on promises of "funding" and "diplomatic unity." Promises which never come because...well, its entirely made up.
But, but, but ... it's got the UN, which is known for it's international law, the Swiss who are known for their banking, and the Indonesians, who are known for their, um, spices. And these are in ALL CAPS! That's gotta mean something!
"Follow the Money"
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

/ 4 - It gets better, so I could not resist /

(This was written by Ron's Cousin, I believe):

EXCERPT : From a Rebuttal to the Swiss Indo efforts

The papers filed by Mr. Sino, Spritual White Boy (wtf?), are written in gobbedly-gook no one can understand. No one, including the delegates who claim to have all the inside information necessary to support the UN SwissIndo endeavour. This is explained away by the fact that English is not Mr. Sino's first language. Oh. He has massive wealth beyond the imagination, but can't afford a flippin' translator to draft the most important papers in human history. Gotcha. Honestly, he couldn't get further from the concept of transparency if he took a giant can of black spray paint and doused the entire galaxy with it.

The sections of the papers that are decipherable are alarming. "King of Kings," "New World Order," "The One PERSON'S Public Trust," "Ruler of the World," to name only a few. When asked about this, the delegate response is: "It's a repurposing."

Forgive me if I don't automatically interpret benevolence connected to a man who would draft seemingly "legal" documents using such verbage to describe himself. If I am approached on the street by a young woman who says, "Hello, my name is Susan Jones and I am one of the people," I will nod and believe it is so. If a young man tells me, "I am Jacob Thomas, and I am one of the people," Okie dokie. But, if someone approaches me on the street and says, "I am the reincarnation of Mohammed, Buddha, Jesus Christ, your son in a past life, the King of Kings, and in control of all the wealth on the Earth. I travel with fifth dimension aliens, turn in to a dragon at night, and I wish to save the world." Well. Like any other sane person, I'm praying that this man can readily locate his medication and has an ample supply. I'm also wetting myself and inching toward the nearest door. A perfectly rational response to a perceived threat. A perceived threat. A perceived threat. A percieved threat. (I wished to emphasize that last bit just to help a certain someone understand the resistance, which he claims he cannot comprehend).
. . .
People in high places making promises they don't intend to deliver never hurt anyone, right?
If there is one thing the Illuminati have always played against humanity, it is thier gullible willingness to do anything in the name of love. It's an ace in the hole, the foundation for all religion, the foundation for all law. Gather, from the four corners of the Earth, delegates with large numbers of followers and promise them goodness and mercy. Not ONE of these delegates (and I have searched high and low) have stopped to ask where the King of Kings, Mr. Sino, Spiritual White Boy (wtf?), got all of this money, or how it came to be under his control. Worse, they don't stop to do the simple math. All these years of protests on the street decrying, "We are the 99%," and they still don't seem to see that any person alive on the planet with access to mind-boggling amounts of gold and currencies has obviously taken it from somewhere. Where else could he get it, but from the masses? Hello. Not only is Mr. Sino the 1%, he's 100% of the top 1%. If these riches truly belong to him and him alone, he and his ilk are the rotten bastards who have taken the people's God-given value and have immorally, illegally, fraudulently, converted it to gold. He can only be the high king shithead of all time.
. . .
I can hear the reply now, "It's a repurposing. Yes, Mr. Sino and his ilk did come by this money ruthlessly, but now they want to give it back to humanity." Sure they do. God forbid the system dies because that would leave the Illuminati not only destitute, but holding the bag for crimes against humanity, for which their punishment is well overdue. If the system dies, humanity would be truly free from the bonds of financial enslavement. The one thing a king is entitled to do is set up the rules and change them at his whim. So, why wouldn't he attempt to save the system by showering the world in gold? The gold will only be gone for a short time.

What happened to "You are the value?" If we are the value, and of course, we are, then what need for gold do we have? Hour after countless hours were spent on Blogtalk radio with the OPPT crew discussing this very subject and during those broadcasts, they were sorely disappointed in their inability to convince people that they were, in fact, the value. Human energy expended creates value, not a piece of paper stamped with a federal seal, or an innanimate brick of bullion. Now, SwissIndo wishes to convince us that the value has returned to the currency and Sino wants to shower us all with that value by "funding" us. Am I the only one feeling a wee bit jerked around?
==

> http://lightworkers.org/node/198101

Want to know Ron's response to this good natured and nicely-crafted bit of humor?:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/HARD_Qs/ind ... wtopic=176
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:The idiots in Morroco...
You should probably carefully re-evlauate that statement in light of this:

(1) The "idiots" are living it up in sunny, warm, exotic Morocco on a bunch of somebodies' dimes, having sex with each other all hours of the day, inahling as much pot as they can, and living off their "free" energy machines.

(2) You, on the other hand, are living in some cold, ice-swept part of Middle America, hoping that the sun will come out before June, having to support yourself by actually having a job (or retired from one) disguised as a mild-mannered chemist and routinely paying your own bills, only furtively dreaming of carousing with women amid plenty of wine, drugs and song because Mrs. Deep Knight won't allow it to happen otherwise, and having to refill the propane tank every month since you are forced to live under the laws of physics.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
You should probably carefully re-evlauate that statement in light of this:

(1) The "idiots" are living it up in sunny, warm, exotic Morocco on a bunch of somebodies' dimes, having sex with each other all hours of the day, inahling as much pot as they can, and living off their "free" energy machines.

(2) You, on the other hand, are living in some cold, ice-swept part of Middle America, hoping that the sun will come out before June, having to support yourself by actually having a job (or retired from one) disguised as a mild-mannered chemist and routinely paying your own bills, only furtively dreaming of carousing with women amid plenty of wine, drugs and song because Mrs. Deep Knight won't allow it to happen otherwise, and having to refill the propane tank every month since you are forced to live under the laws of physics.
Wouldn't an outside observer say their legal documents and writings were idiotic? And wouldn't that judgement be made regardless of the temperature of their abode or how much sex and drugs they were inhaling? As for me, I prefer my sex in solid form, but otherwise would rather live my cold-weather existence here than visa-extension to visa-extension in North Africa begging other idiots for money.

Sooner or later it will come time to pay the piper, and they'll move onto some other group of suckers to fleece. A certain percentage of the population has always done this, the only difference is these people's new-age flavor. In Mexico they have a saying, Nunca falta una bestia muerta para un zopilote hambriento, A dead beast is never lacking for a starving vulture.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Point of order.

While it is agreed that the idjits are in fact living it, I think that is an exaggeration for the most part, on someone else's dime in warmer climes, is all quite true. It is also true that considering their background the living it up part doesn't amount to much, and they are living in a country whose culture and laws are (is there a stronger word???) significantly different from our own, almost one might say light years different, and considering the general level of stupid this bunch carries on board at all times, it will be only an eventuality that one or more of them will finally try the local's patience and then they find themselves in for a taste of Moroccan justice. If they are very lucky, all that will happen is their visas will be pulled and them sent packing, but this bunch doesn't strike me as being overly blessed with luck any more than they are with smarts, and they could be in for a world of hurt, and there is nothing mommy can do to help them if that happens.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I think whats amazing is how much money people have sent them - people who are poor to begin with so the money is all coming from credit/bankrupting themselves - given how idiotic their legal documents have been. I mean basically Heather's documents look like a new age book and law dictionary got together and defecated on a page. And even though shes released what, 5 sets of gibberish now, and not 1 has EVER been successful - they all still believe.

That is truly an amazing level of sheer stupidity on the part of the donors. They just keep sending money for whatever the request is, even when whatever they are begging money for has failed before like the "engines running on water" part of the RV tour or the "call the secret service and they'll force banks to let you access your value" part of Heathers gibberish documents.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Deep Knight wrote: The idiots in Morroco..."

"The 'idiots' are living it up in sunny, warm, exotic Morocco on a bunch of somebodies' dimes..."

Maybe:
"the sharks on the North African beach" ?? (haha)
or:
"the spivs sitting in the sun in Morocco"

BTW, "SPIV" is a great British expression meaning:

In the United Kingdom, the word spiv is slang for a type of petty criminal who deals in illicit, typically black market, goods. The word was particularly used during the Second World War and in the post-war period when many goods were rationed due to shortages. The spiv was essentially non-violent and has been described as the first out of the door when a fight broke out, in case his appearance became ruffled.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiv

The Kinks - Holloway Jail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6vndd0qTM
Listen for the word: "spiv"
. . .
She was just succeeding in the city,
She was just beginning to excel,
And then a SPIV named Frankie Simes
Led her to a life of crime,
And led her on the downward trail.
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.