Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am beginning to think I see where the QEG endgame is - Hope Girl and the rest of the commune crazies will hook up the "machine" to an existing power source (probably one owned by a business so that they won't be able to notice the excess energy use) and then claim that it is a success. I imagine there some sort of industrial substation in Morocco (which is not well monitored) that anyone could hook something up to and then claim "FREE ENERGY"

Then when people who copy the design are not able to get it to work, they will be told its because of a Vast Cabal Plot (TM) to stop them.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

SWISS INDO Is done. They have been exposed.

S.I. and Mr Sino have no money - at least not the huge sums they have claimed.

This video makes it very clear, why their claims are impossible.

Swiss-Indo : Where is Mr Sino's Money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emHsHtqjTek
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I love how "full disclosure" is soon followed by, "For reasons I completely understand Hope and her family have decided not to release this video yet." Then there's how these Qegin' units are "consciousness affecting machines." Duh. As a direct result of implosive dynamic systems and geometries being near one makes your brain shrink. The same happens to your bank account.

Nunc Pro Dunc, Pizza Pizza!
Hic haec hoc, hookah honkie hunka.

Deep Knight, signed with extreme prejudice
No animals were harmed in writing this notice
"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

LightinDarkness wrote:I am beginning to think I see where the QEG endgame is - Hope Girl and the rest of the commune crazies will hook up the "machine" to an existing power source (probably one owned by a business so that they won't be able to notice the excess energy use) and then claim that it is a success. I imagine there some sort of industrial substation in Morocco (which is not well monitored) that anyone could hook something up to and then claim "FREE ENERGY"
Don't give them that much credit, it's going to be a ordinary wall socket.
JennyD wrote:All of the above suggests that he's smokin HUGE quantities of some narcotic (Opium would be my guess as it's the easiest to grow in Morocco) and has fried his brain to the n'th degree.
Hopefully one if their trips to the bazaar to buy drugs goes bad and they get to spend some time in a Moroccan jail. Although from what I can gather, law enforcement is incredibly lax.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I wonder if they'll be smart enough to know that Morocco uses a different current cycle than the US and their toy probably won't work there anyway.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

LATEST Ron Van Dyke VIDEO - with Reactions (before they are deleted)

04-04-2014: ARE SOME PEOPLE SIMPLY UNSATISFIABLE

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyJqTjMolBk =

1 /
Meta Sage
Only thing is, Mr. Sugih is part of the fraudulent ways of the current world. He's a false prophet, big time. He is looking for disenfranchised westerners who are willing to prop him up as some kind of god in the flesh. Shameful. This whole thing is very odd. You're angry about the situation with the bank and your house and so lionizing a Muslim fundamentalist is somehow the answer?
...More
Basically, people are looking for $$$. Stop dressing this up as something spiritual, or as some kind of global change. This is more of the same.

2 /
TruthWillSetUsFree
Thank you for posting the link to the Asian History of Banking document. It answers all of my questions about SWISSINDO.

+ Geologic8
"Answers ALL the questions". Truly, I think NOT !

Is Ron Van Dyke the "REAL Man of La Mancha"
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jY1G8H87mI :
Many of Ron's Dreams are Impractical, and some are impossible
comment: "He will probably not like it... at first. But after a while, I think he will Like the Video"
The Video is a sort of tribute to impossible dreamers
But they really need to stop pushing away the Truths and Tough Questions, if they want to make some real progress in bringing those dreams into reality.
HeeEm

Post by HeeEm »

I have some information of one of the persons in Morocco.
With it, you'll get addresses and more.

Do I post it here or what do I do with it?

I just 'stumbled upon it', it probably will be disabled as soon as this gets known. So act quickly please if you want to see.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Depends on what you mean by "information". We don't post things like home addresses unless otherwise relevant - for example, where someone claims he isn't in the U.S. and in fact lives in Indiana.

So what is it?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

For anyone who wonders what the last two posts are about, HeeEm and I have exchanged PMs. And - unless HeeEm points out to me how I'm mistaken as to what I believe it involves - that's where it ends.
- David Hume
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

HeeEm,
That is tantilizing.
But I think you need to say a bit more about the information you are ready to share.
Else, how can we possibly evaluate it?
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Don't feed the obvious troll.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
HeeEm

Post by HeeEm »

Cathulhu wrote:Don't feed the obvious troll.
No I'm not trolling. Or am I? Anyway, it was not meant as such.
After PMing with the management, we concluded that this forum is not the place for it. Although it is information freely available, it is not ethical to point to it on the forum of (more-or-less) the enemy.
Sorry guys, will leave it at this one trolling action and look for a place where I can actually do something.

Luck!
wserra

Post by wserra »

HeeEm was not trolling. S/He wanted to do something that I didn't feel was appropriate for the board.

Sorry, guys, that's it.
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I have no objection to information being posted on the forum of "the enemy"; but if Wes and HeeEm agree that it shouldn't go here, that's good enough for me.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I have no objection to information being posted on the forum of "the enemy"; but if Wes and HeeEm agree that it shouldn't go here, that's good enough for me.

Agreed, plus which all of their info is available on the various filings they have made, so it's not like it's a huge state secret anyhow.. \

Nunc Pro Dorkus, Pizza Pizza - With extreme prejudice, post paid, not approved and in 3D world view.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I offer my apologies to HeeEm. I'm cranky.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I agree, we shouldn't harass these people unless it's to have them put in jail. But ... I must admit that I would LOVE to know a current address so I could send Heather a courtesy notice.

Last I heard, Hope Girl and family (apparently this is the QEG Team) was in Taiwan, showing the prototype to the company that's gonna produce 'em when the orders come rollin' in. She said she would be in Morocco in April, any news?
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Just to clarify a minor point:

It is, in fact, possible to build perpetual motion machines. A simple example is to magnetically suspend a spinning gyroscope in an airless container. Absent any outside interference, it will spin there forever. Voila: perpetual motion.

The nasty part of these free energy, above unity, or perpetual motion generators comes about when you try to extract ANY energy from the system. At that point, the basic laws of physics (and of the universe as we know it) come crashing down and grind the invention (unless it has hidden external power sources) to a halt.

But, these people deeply believe that THEY are the ones to make laws and decide which ones are to be followed. Thus, the drum circles, meditation sessions, and burning herbal products are merely attempts to instill these same beliefs in the machinery.

Once the invention becomes properly attuned to the 5D conciousness, it, too, will be able to establish and operate by those higher laws.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect that if you were to send it general delivery c/o the village they are infesting, that it would get delivered. After all, how many crazy new agers can there be there?

You know, trying to run a scam anywhere in the Far East is a very risky proposition at best, you might just get away with it, but then again you might not, and their laws are considerably different than ours, and they take that kind of thievery, and that is what it would be looked upon as, very very seriously. Long jail terms in not at all pleasant surroundings if you are lucky, other, nasty and more permanent solutions if you're not. Taiwan might not be too bad, Malaysia on the other hand, has no sense of humor at all.

That's also one of the reasons that setting up shop in Morocco is not all that genius of an idea, they are probably pretty tolerant of the average petty criminal behavior of the inmates there, but they are really funny about what we consider moral actions, and that is where Heather's crew is going to run afoul of the local law eventually, in my opinion.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Deep Knight wrote:I agree, we shouldn't harass these people unless it's to have them put in jail. But ... I must admit that I would LOVE to know a current address so I could send Heather a courtesy notice.

Last I heard, Hope Girl and family (apparently this is the QEG Team) was in Taiwan, showing the prototype to the company that's gonna produce 'em when the orders come rollin' in. She said she would be in Morocco in April, any news?

I have spent many a night putting together a courtesy notice for Heather, charging her 100 Oz of Silver for each one of her incredibly stupid ideas I've had to explain to various people were just bunk, helping people get out of the holes and criminal trouble they've gotten into for following her mambo jumbo and all of the countless hours of BS I've had to listen spout out of her mouth and the mouths of her GURU team.. I think by now she owes me about 90,000 oz of Silver.. i wonder if she would ever pay.... my gut says no she would never pay up, but then it calls into question everything she's done, because if she can't play by her own rules, how much faith should her followers put in her...

Yes that would be an interesting experiment.... wouldn't it?